Vaping

/leftyvape/

What vaporizers are you using fam? Post pics!
How much are you vaping?

Fuck off liberal. Full on cigars or just don't even bother.

You're just spooked, son!

Vaping instead of smoking cigarettes is like coffee without caffeine, or a revolution without a revolution. Read Zizek.

this

I only smokes joints, way stronger and better for you than cigarettes and it doesn't make you look like you are afraid you may be a homosexual.
I have tried a couple of friends vaporizers, and I just don't see the point. It's like drinking milk and sugar and calling it a coffee.

Tobacco, nicotine and related are Bourgeois decadence.

Imagine being unironically this insecure

It's a meme user
The "gay vaping" meme

i only smoke weed, i don't vape because it lacks the violent kick that nasty bong rips have. i don't smoke tobacco because my mom got cancer from it and that means im hyper susceptible to cancer from tobacco as well.

o-okay, sorry.

The point of tobacco is kinda gone if you don't die from it tbh

I just vape weed

Purer taste+cleaner high+healthier

But than again, I only care about getting high and I want to live past 50 so I can see my daughteru grow up in a communalist confederacy

I smoked weed a few times, but I barely indulge in any substances nowadays, dunno why.

The more misanthropic and depressed I get, the less likely I imbibe booze or any other escapist substances. Dunno why

kill yourself

Anyone here try NorteƱos before? Very small gauge, so they get pretty hot and don't taste like much at first, but They really left a delicious spicy/desert flavors. anyone know something similar in a large gauge?

sage for lifestyleism

Like stalin i like normal cigarettes

Flowermate for dryherb, pen for backup.

Tried e-liquid, hated it.

Imagine being this triggered by a meme

i only party smoke, and cigars on special days