it's the end of the world as we know it
it's the end of the world as we know it

it's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/election-butthurt-twitter-edition/
vocaroo.com/i/s0OMERRFdxzY
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1080-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB/3603vs3639
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-760-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB/2159vs3639
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GeForce-GT-640-vs-Nvidia-GTX-760/m7731vs2159
anime-scarves.tumblr.com/post/152939725694/projectsnt-pls-rember
phys.org/news/2016-10-diamonds-team-quantum-bridge.html
arxiv.org/pdf/1411.4534v2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*pets nicely*

now?

I voted for my friends cats.

laci green continues to somehow be the most hilarious person in the world right now. it's a real mindfuck.

like seriously.

learn to law, ya'll

my soggy knees

it's not the same without someone by my side...

huh?
what do you mean?

go out and explore canada then?

it's amazing to me how self righteous and virtue signalling this cunt is

I may have not been paying attention to much of this, but is Trump actually against LGBT, or are these people just retarded?

can't afford to.

it's just those people.

trump is basically nothing that these people say. he's not a good person by any stretch, but he's not literally hitler like these people would have you believe. my guess is that things are largely going to stay the same in regards to lgbt rights.

Couldn't they just make it S
S for STUPID

wow you fucking BIGOT

What do you mean?

How is this susprising or even worth pointing out, there's an assload of people like her.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i want people to play with me.

Real talk though.
What does the + or Q mean, though?

look i can draw!!!

q means both queer and questioning. + is there so that the whole thing doesn't get any longer than it already is, and signifies the billions of other identities tumblr has decided are real things now.

Can't be that hard, this place is full of people that love to play with other people.

we've always known that.

just call it alphabet soup

filthy

his supreme court justices will be conservative. Conservatives tend to be more religious. I can see a new case being brought there after a couple of supreme court justices are nominated to overturn gay marriage. It's just logic.

clever

umu what's filthy?

thats what we called it in highschool, "the alphabet soup club" instead of GSA

ageofshitlords.com/election-butthurt-twitter-edition/

what a goldmine

fuck white people, ya'll

I like it. it's clever and it's really not insulting, although I'm sure less chill gays than me would disagree. but fuck those guys.

if only it were that easy...

you gotta have fun sometimes

Ask grim or something

get your disgusting buzzword filth away from me

where did everyone go?

idk
Real life obligations.

So both are irrelevant, not worth representing, and should just be ignored.

Got it.

when will they ever make time for me?

UGLY WHITE MALE FACES

reminder, these are the people who call everyone else racist.

wow thats so rude im gonna cry

far far away

I would disagree with the idea that queer and questioning is irrelevant. I think the handle is getting too big, but I don't think those people should "just be ignored"

although I don't really understand the difference between "queer" and "gay"

you should be crying. you're a woman.

hmm?

I'll play with you, you slutty white man

europe is sad too

das racist

remember #nolivesmatter

Ask them when they're here or something.
I wouldn't get my hopes up.
They never make time for me either.

they all went far far away
but not really because they're all still in grim's discord and so are you

weep, for humanity has fallen

Are people really this butthurt over God Emperor Donald J. Trump?

I'm implying you should get your ass back in the kitchen and draw me a sandwich

yes.

if humanity doesnt exist then what are we

it still hurts

L-lay off the tumblr dude

dust in the wind.

all we are is dust in the wind.

It's like that one southpark episode about Obama vs McCain

sub-humanity.

anime

bicycles

I just googled "donald trump wins butthurt" and got links.

I mentioned this exact thing.

i don't watch cartoons

I'll draw you a vagina. It's from Arby's.

would you like me to stop?

im no man.

its hopeless?

im not in grims discord though?
what are you even talking about seriously?

threw up in my mouth a little

i cant look away

If someone knows what they like, all power to them.
If they're still unsure, then there's no reason for them to be sharing the identity, until they're sure.

And, unless you want to be a special snowflake, there isn't, and if you do want to be a special snowflake, then go about it in a better, more constructive way.

they trigger me

fuck white people lol I'm not racist tho

it is a trainwreck of biblical proportions

then what are you

Could've sworn I saw you in it
Oh well, can't you make another one and invite people?

THROW UP IN THE PUSSY

Unless they're chinese?

Yup, time to pack our shit and leave.

Well it's pretty on point.
I remember noticing someone mentioning the episode about trump being voted a canadian president as a joke that went too far too. That was also on point.
Southpark is generally pretty on point.

we deserve this

THIS IS ART

Can you of all people really critique anyone's view of whatever their gender is when you're a male that has access to therapy and transitioning and chooses not to and just say you're one on the internet?

People don't like me, so it's just another dead in the water situation obviously.
Why even bother.

I'm Luka.

vocaroo.com/i/s0OMERRFdxzY

agreed with your whole post this time.

still find queer and questioning far more reasonable than +

get rekt nerd

they are geniuses, no doubt about it

I weep for us all.

where?

I refuse to accept the possibility of these being any more than elaborate troll accounts.

hello luka

Sure.

I will agree that queer and questioning is far more reasonable than +.

believe me, they are real.

then we are in agreement.

I wonder if Garrison will become the president now.

Somewhere where people will always make time to play with us.

GAY

[panics intensifies]

NO

I listened to it and I'm upset at how easy it would be to misinterpret some of that as sucking on a cock.

I'd vote for him.

that was all of them, I'm done now.

sorry, but yes.

hi angle.
i remember back when i used to think you were that Angel person i used to know.

I really wonder when.

Thanks for stopping.

I like to imagine that he didn't even react to throwing up, and, like, just threw up all over himself completely unfazed.

When we are born, we cry that we are come/To this great stage of fools

those were good times, weren't they?
what are you up to?

They should've made a legit poll
That would've been based.

Why not now

I'll find more later, just for you

that's disgusting.

in four years let's all write him in.

It makes the entire happenstance funnier, though.

true.

laying here wondering just wondering about some people...

because i don't know when they will have time to play with me if they arent around.

I miss Dikbut's streams.
He was really fun, and boisterous.

I want to buy a cheap second hand monitor but I'd feel like I'd be wasting cash moni

yeah I bet you miss dikbuts. I bet you miss it hard.

how many monitors do you have?

people are cool.

Nothing else to be said, now I'm reminiscing about a community that, as far as I know, is long dead.

Name names.

a moment of silence for the fallen

1 full hd 23" (IPS)
2 square 19" I only put misc shit on because it suffers from massive display ghosting (MVA)
1 square 17" which power supply died (TN)

I bought a FHD 24" TN a year ago but I gave it to my dad.

I only use the 23".

you have four fucking monitors? disgusting. I want another one but I can't justify the purchase.

t-thanks

things were better when things were worse.

Sometimes, old games not aging well makes them all the better.

some are.

nah, i have no fuel for you today...

Atleast the Peso is worth the same as a pocket full of sand.

agreed. there's a lot of charm in some of the early 3d games.

some things never change.

let's all move to holland

Stop.

One. We got 2 for free because I fixed peoples computers and one is our old screen. All 3 square ones are from like 2004.

Like war

and cummies

ah. well then I'd say get another one. two monitors is basically essential.

cummies...cummies never change...

they sell trannies legally in amsterdam

Just be like every other 18-30 year old and just go for "weed lmao".

and they say racism is dead in this country. smh

There's no good deals.

I got the 24" FHD for like 35 eur

I want to try to make my (first) character for the next campaign fit "weird."

I'm kind of thinking Mephit, but I think any LA at all delivers a huge blow to my current build, since I can't make up, since I have to use feats to overcome it and I'm kind of strapping my early feats for all their worth, and even most of my later feats have really intense suggestions for what they should be.

Now I'm looking at a PrC from Complete Mage, but my DM doesn't have that book, and it's pretty much an arcane version of what I'm doing now, so I dunno how I feel about that.

And we might need someone who can take a hit better than the rest of the party.

i mean we did elect trump

Word that.
Hm, So. I could. Like. Hypothetically build a new gaming comp with a 1080. But do I be a greedy boy and do it?

What... What is the selection like? Is there a broad catalogue to choose from?

there's broad ones

thin ones

alll the trannies of the rainbow

there's always a good deal somewhere.

I'd say yeah, go for it. although personally I think it's silly to buy graphics cards when they are still new. the price goes down an absolutely insane amount in as little as a year.

Are there big trannies?
Small trannies?
Some as big as your head?

Can you give them a twist?
Or a flick of the wrist?

just be a fist mage. cast fist.

But vague promises and policies are going to totally end any perceived notion of racism that clearly doesn't exist because NUMBERS! ARE! BIASED!!!

one tranny two tranny

red tranny blue tranny

-dr. seuss

Gotta wait.

waiting is the fucking worst

nah

god has left this country

Damn. You make a compelling case.

True true true, I could just wait.
I might pocket and wait til after new year and plan a litle more.
Greedy boys and their toys

greedy is all well and good, but be smart too. if you go with a 1060 instead your entire build costs like 500 less. and if you wait a year you can probably get a 1080 for half the current cost.

But that's what the current build is!

Trannies. Trannies never change.
Since the dawn of trap kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of absolute territory, boners have been given in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rape.

ah rin i see you also install sex mods on bethesda games

*glass chinking*

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1080-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB/3603vs3639

I'm currently running a 970.
Hm. Maybe I ought leave it till well after new year or leave it as a long term thing. The current build I have is barely a year old and is still in good condition. Runs everything great.
Plus, I maybe ought to save for the trip next year. Gotta make it happen w e w

sounds like you nailed it then.

you are more cleverer than me.

im tired

No ban can defeat the power of mobile posting wahahahaha

RX 480 Ti

that's a massive difference, I didn't realize how much better the 1080 was. I still don't see a reason to pay almost 600 bucks for one though. I thought they were more expensive. I know you can get a 1060 for as little as 200 though, I checked recently, thinking of getting one.

mine is getting a bit outdated. I got it three years ago and it wasn't the current model then either, it's a 760.

same

A 1060 wouldn't really be much of an upgrade from a 970. It's like 10% difference in power. The 1080 would be almost twice as strong. He's right about the cost being high, though. A 970 isn't that bad for right now, to be honest. I used to run a 640. It was horrible.

huh, I checked the difference and it would be a pretty significant upgrade to go with the 1060 for my own computer.

i want hug

I should have put cummies have been spilled instead of boners have been given.

I'm a fucking failure.

black friday. hopefully there will be some good deals on it.

A rejection of experts, kek.

Up until Last year I was running... er a 600series... I mean I had that build for 4 years and was really beggining to die a serious death.

A damn good point.

good point. that would have been even better. cummies makes everything better.

it's only worth going 1060 if you're really short on ram but then again go for the 1080 and splurge or sell the 970 and get the 1060 or ati 480

whatchu have

I was look at the Titan tbh

I'm surprised at how well my build still runs. the whole computer was built almost 6 years ago, survived a fucking car crash, and the graphics card is 44 months old.

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-760-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB/2159vs3639

nani ?

Technology grows at an absolutely ridiculous rate. But yeah, the architecture of the 1080 is kind of revolutionary. Some real bells and whistles on that thing. I went with a 1070 because I just don't need that extra punch when I'm not planning to do things like VR.

THAT IS 1500 DOLLARS

NO

of course the 1080 would be 200% improvement...UGH but I don't want to spend that much...fuck my life everything is the worst.

Hot damn.
Perhaps I am just looking to do this early as a show of "I am doing it because I can".
Who knows, but maybe it would be worth planned the next build now, even if it is months and months away.
It did take me half a year to assemble the parts for this build.

I realistically could get 2 titans.

someday... i wanna build my first ever computer.

the 1070 doesn't seem to be enough of an upgrade for me over the 1060 to be worth the extra 150 dollars. my decision is now down to either the 1060 or 1080. I can afford either, but I don't think I'll buy either right now. the last time I upgraded it was because I was seeing a significant lack of quality in current gen games.

well shit, if you have the means and desire I'd say just go for and it not worry about the cost.

*pats*

yes thats a gud upgrade get

Jesus, exercise SOME frugality.

someday... i wanna build my first ever 205t16

I'll see what happens during black friday. if the 1080 goes down low enough I might get that, but I'm not sure it will mean enough because I still only have 8 gigs of ram and an i5 processor.

someday i wanna bully my first ever luka

Like I said, I used to have a 640. Most games like Fallout and Skyrim looked fine but Witcher 3 ran like a slideshow at the lowest settings.

witcher 3 runs like a dream on my 760, even at high settings. one of the best looking games I've played in recent memory.

And add glitter cannons

I am a passionate consumer, just like capitalism designed me.

Just download more RAM.

bottle neck, only worth if you upgrade the rest too maybz

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GeForce-GT-640-vs-Nvidia-GTX-760/m7731vs2159

I'm pretty sure that doesn't work.

I'd add glitter bombs but fucking brown people ruined that word for all of us whities.

yup. and that cost, while still doable, is just not justifiable AT ALL right now.

that difference is so insane it made me throw up a little.

FUCK.
WHITE.
GUILT.

I'm so guilty about how I share a skin color with other people who sometimes do horrible things ;~;

1070 if you're feeling genrous
rx 480 if you don't like dealing with nvidia

Don't forget you might need to get a new PSU as well if you do upgrade your graphics card. PSUs are MUCH cheaper to upgrade, though.

Have you opened your case before? Do you have any extra slots for RAM? And what GHz does your processor run at?

I like nvidia just fine. I'll most likely get a 1060 during black friday if there are deals, if not I'll just get one when I have trouble running games.

oh, I forgot about the power supply...BLEH. it's so much money to upgrade r i p pc masterrace

my case is always open to allow more airflow and also because the car accident fucked it up a lot. it's a massive case though, I have a ton of room in there still.

here these are specs

As if you dont feel or bear the full brunt of ALL the collective sins of your race!!!!!1

I feel and bear it all the time. why do you think I'm always so sad?

we sharing?

Isn't that a myth?

Like, doesn't that work opposite you'd expect?

YEAH BUT IMAGINE 4K HDTPE ENABLED LOLI BODY WITH SUBSURFACE SCATTERING SKIN MODS IN SKYRIM

no? my brother is the one who recommended it and he works with computers for a living...

and besides, like I said, the real reason is that the case is jacked up from the car accident.

nnnf. I mean, you bring up a good point.

get a load of this fucking braggart

SOMEDAY I WILL BE ADMIN LONG AFTER YOU'RE ALL DEAD

Actually airflow isn't that important.

Bwahahahaha

Fair enough.

anime-scarves.tumblr.com/post/152939725694/projectsnt-pls-rember

I'm fucking dying

t-tighter timings too

Hamaru????

That CPU isn't TERRIBLE. On a budget the best upgrade I see is probably the i5 6600k, which is a little over 200 bucks. So maybe write up a whole Black Friday shopping list and everything might be low enough to upgrade all at once?

WHY

i want to pet nyanners

ok shower

Pity :(

Are you warming your house?

i dunno
it was the newest card the computer came with.

alway rember happy day

would that kind of upgrade even be worth it? why not just go up to i7 at that point? it would only be another 100 or so.

I hate everything. trump promised he'd make this better.

the way she reads it exactly as typed just fucking kills me

explain

SHUT UP

I think it's misreading it. there's no way it's that hot or I'd be baking. I mean I'm right fucking next to the computer.

I see I see

Are you trying to wake the beast?

Cause the gubbermint doesn't give him enough for a better graphics card

You better give him money to buy a better one

laptop

o i c

I'm sure everyone is feelin it now, I know I am :^)

yup

if only i could afford one of those
External GPUs that can plug into my laptop.

what's the next step in your master plan

Gigabyte Windforce OC 1070 is $380, I already picked one up to get it delivered this friday.

Also you might want to check that your CPU cooler is seated correctly, I had a similar issue when I swapped cases and accidentally unseated the cooler without realizing.
Have you been noticing any issues with performance?

yeah that would be nice

She's just masturbating, calm down

no, the performance is as good as it has always been. not sure why it says it's running so hot. I'll check it out, I know I need to dust the thing, it's been a while. that does a surprising amount of good.

I think I just need to get my brother over here to look at everything and help me build a shopping list to upgrade again.

for now i'll just wait until i can build my own

Which i7 processor are you looking at?

doki doki doki

good plan

I'm basically retarded about computers so I have no idea. like I told ducky, I think I just need to tell my brother my budget and have him pick stuff for me.

Crashing this thread.

With no survivors.

lmao plebs

are you running at 1440p or higher? if not, dont bother fam, theres nothing you cant max at 1080p with an rx 480 or equivalent

not bad scoob

Dust might fuck up with the sensor or something. Wouldn't hurt to give it a good clean.

Also look up Logical Increments, easy mode and a good start for making your PC shopping list.

You could've just ended there.

Time to build that wall

that all sounds like way more work than just asking my brother to do it

hurr

wait, are you actually seriously running a 30 Hz display? scoob, what are you even doing my man?

imma build an uber cool
i7
16gb ram
windows 7 64-bit
machine someday... with the most OP gpu ever!
and with tonsa power psu super gold plat standard million power.

throw yourself off it when it's done

maybe lose a few pounds beforehand so you don't dent the foundations

it'll all be obsolete in like five minutes after you build it.

Well, like I said, if you do that have him help you write up a whole Black Friday shopping list.

Don't you need a job for that?

those fucking tumblr caps tho

70 celcius is absolutely fine

Just wait for like 5 years and I'm sure regular PCs will be obsolete and we will have quantum computers.

le good one XDDddd

qt I'm going to put a 1080 in my computer and only have a 1366 x 768 display

Hopefully it can handle it

I will most likely do that.

I might be able to survive an entire extra year before needing an upgrade though and then the whole thing goes even cheaper. I'm not sure what even put the idea of upgrading in my head but it's been there since yesterday.

I KNOW RIGHT

Get an analog CRT.
It'll have more pixels.

But doing computer stuff can be fun, especially if it's not being done for other people.

you do that fam

me and the bf have been pissing ourselves laughing at this shit all day, we even bought ribs and battenberg to celebrate

:(

how do i win?

when?

effort. work. doing things.

none of these are appealing.

now I want ribs

the only winning move is not to play.

you should get ribs

I am running a 4k monitor.

soon. Give it 5 years at most and everything of today will be obsolete junk.

but where

i wanna play video games with u tho ;~;

What if I told you playing vidya took effort too

show me proof it goin that way!
>~

Spic, Currys, and Fags gotta gtfo now that trumps president

Honestly America needed this

video games are for nerds

WELP. guess I'm done with this hobby.

and 30 Hz is a fucking horrible idea fam
why
for what purpose?
60 Hz 4k displays exist too you know

from the local market like we did, 10 fat racks of ribs for £10

tfw soto is a spic and a fag

goodness. that's so cheap I would actually be worried there was something wrong with them.

Smart man, video games are actually awful.

im soo bored though...

You seem to be mistaken my good sir
I am actually Pinoy af

my entire world view has been shattered. you must be like Holla Forums the person

read random wiki articles

you still a fag tho

phys.org/news/2016-10-diamonds-team-quantum-bridge.html

local meat van fam, they push that much meat i dont think they care what price they sell it for

you can buy like 50 relatively top tier sausages from them for £5 and shit, shits crazy

Holla Forums is such a big guy
I bet he leveled up off of this election.

Im actually straight tho

I take great offense to this too

What the fuck, that's only like 80 cents in dollars.

Holla Forums is literally like the most terrible board right behind /vg/

kinda wish I lived near you now.

a big guy for u

get triggered faget

alright I've had enough of posting like I actually enjoy this place. later nerds.

I mean, I'll still basically be here but not posting.

God I hope amy schumer actually leaves the US.

market meat van deals famaram, they get crazy business there because theyre so cheap

Later

LITERALLY
SHAKING

Rip you

move to yorkshire fam, it truly is gods county

that not fun...

RIP.... quantum can't even do simple addition maths.
ded in water :(
arxiv.org/pdf/1411.4534v2.pdf

;-; give it time and hope, someday we will all live with our waifus and anime land.

Same

Does that mean I can do heavy petting with Kuro

laggg

at least you post best emilia ♥

Custom Maid 3D has you covered

very heavy. The future cometh

We both have good taste
You especially

*Honey Select

I cometh.

*hugs*

Is that disappointment

Undisputed fact.

She "won" the popular vote through election fraud. There's numerous cases of that all over the country. I'm so glad that evil bitch STILL lost.

Decide what I should do today.
Go out and do some mycology work and look for some edible mushrooms while I'm out, or head to the lab and test out some 4-HO-MET on rats.

It was a blush and shyness

hi, nezi here

good night

Good evening from burgerland.

pls, when I first layed eyes on this girl I saw greatness

Honey Select?

True that.
Or clothes with utter comfort/utility.
Give me a dressing gown, slippers and swimming trunks anyday.

do lab work

It's Gore 2.0.

me 2
love first site

alright :D.

thanks and byeeee>>1457509

make lab produce results
and bring good future to america

Granted, she's not a complete failure, so I guess she isn't quite to the point of literal trash.

How are you senpai?

I made this last post to tell you guud. Looking forward to the future and keeping optimistic with my research I have been doing towards benefiting mankind as a whole.

I must go tho and

oh my god

yes hello

you are not my god

it was worth a try

whats up mr moogs

yes hello

kinda hungry

grab some grub

youre not my god either

im lazyyyy

:c

get off your asssss

wassup luka

grim im so sleepy

lull me to sleep by thrusting your cock deep, deep inside my pussy

Someone called for a god?

'cause it isn't me.

eat my ass

you get so flustered

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

i'm wet...

Don't take his name in vain.

teehee

y not? ;~;

nothing... sigh... discord is soo dead.

Is it just me, or does it look like he's erect in that?

I heard you got kicked off of squshies server

apparently he got sick of your "boohoo nobody loves me" shtick in thread

I told him it was unfair but he blew me off

rip

its just you
wanting crucified penis

dont be weird

how do you feel on this historic day

Cautious
Victorious
Opportunistic
to name a few

You could fool me otherwise.
I'm gullible.

autoerotic crucification

Not my fault he didn't do anything to help. *eye roll*
whatever...
If that's how he wants to be.
ugh.

weird?

You were quick at saving that one.

he said he was your friend but you still said you had no friends

that hurt his feelings

now you're being sassy about it

my gut tells me to call you an idiot but i won't

22:38 - Locomotor: I'm watching his acceptance speech right now. I hope he wrote this himself. I hope he means what he's saying, and that all the "nasty" stuff was just politics. I really do.
22:39 - Locomotor: Young Donald Trump was a nice guy who seemed very intelligent and considerate and thoughtful. Maybe there's a bit of that left in him (even if his vocabulary has degraded).
22:44 - Locomotor: I guess what's important now, like Obama and Colbert have said, is to try to move away from the hate. Divisiveness and intentional alienation doesn't get us anywhere.

i give myself in loving submission to the trump presidency. let's everyone work together.

No idea what this is supposed to be but yeah something like that. The tits are kinda weird.

don't hate on robot pussy grim i swear to god

Shut up

My mind wants to convince me that that's Aigis.
But looking at her, I know it isn't.

Who is this robot lady?

they hurt my feelings.
i would a say a lot more, but i ain't a drama stirrer. -_-

don't tell me what to do unless you're grim

-worships luka-

call me an idiot, it's fine

you know why people voted trump
not because they were misogynistic, white supremacists

but because they shared a simple, common, primal feeling

anger

they were sick of the establishment
and sick of the status quo

so Trump used non-political strategies in some dangerously precise locations throughout his campaign not not only chip away at Hillary, but to spur the common white man

ultimately, the majority said
no to buying leaders
and yes to someone who wasn't afraid to make a stand

ultimately if it was bernie v trump, bernie would have won

but idk if socialism is the direction we need the USA to head in

anyway yeah his acceptance speech, he read it off a teleprompter

I'm happy he's looking to unite the US now that he's won and work for the advancement of the country, and frankly I dont mind if he swings America's big stick if he really needs to help fund us to grow

robot pussy is lame
its only for the true loners

say it to me in pm

don't you have like 3 daddies

I can't believe I typed all that

it's mostly spaces

Mate, you think pokemons are sexy

also I have exactly one daddy. she likes to make me share myself.

.-.

like 25% spaces
pfft

lol *pets you nicely*

white pride

worldwide

I refuse to believe that person is serious about a daddy-sugarbaby relationship with people on here

-licks your feet-

I don't even feel bad for the people that are going to get deported that voted for him.

she's made me clean myself up a few times. you know what i mean.

oh dear

sometimes when she's in a meeting she texts me and has me go into the bathroom at work and vocaroo kitten noises for her

i think whoever gets the messiah complex is gonna win from now on

sigh, i'll prolly just not say anything, and leave it as is just a minor disappointment.
w/e

right now i'm just trying to enjoy heart warming animal rescue youtubes.

this one time i swear to god i put a pineapple up my ass

woof woof~

I'd say that's equally degenerate as robots, if not worse. Sex robots has been a thing for ages.

You should link me in the first post. I have no idea who it is.

good doggy

everyone's basically a sex robot.

well the thing is robot sex dolls are gonna be a thing within the next 10years, theyll be mainstream

pokemans will never be real :^(

Yeah, that occurred to me later, sorry.

Oh, well then.
Reverse image searches it is.

stop laughing at my misery

Time to start a cult and get people to feed into my God complex.

this switched around super fast

pm meeee

im already worshiping luka

I worship no man.
Which is why Hillary is my goddess.
She's basically pure evil, it's amazing.

I know that wasn't at me, but I want to pretend it was.

are you gonna get one?

Your state will probably be hurt most by the flat tax considering the number of dependents on entitlement programs you have.

I was going to give you Koolaid.
That wasn't actually spiked.

it still hurts

luka gives me cummies

ice it

i need booze

no you need to get up off your ass nig

oh yeah i still havent made any food lol

go
shoo

fuck me

Would probably try it out, but I imagine a girlfriend/wife would be cranky.

That was it.
Just shitty koolaid with not even fruit slices added to it.

kek
I'd probably try one for the shits and giggles too

n0

but the robot is the girlfriend ._.

worst god ever

-pets-

such a pretty puppy

That honor goes to Mormon Jesus.

because I wanna know how you feel and what you have to say
I wont tell anyone

Lol, does that stupid cunt not know that Hillary was directly associated with the primary financiers of ISIS?

Does she not know that Hillary was the one threatening war with everyone and anyone over trivial shit?

relax

I'm not the one uptight, I'm the one enjoying the salt. I'm just astonished at the histrionic ignorance of the anti trumpers.

Cheers m8.

=w=
what should i do today?~

internalized oppression

i feel a bit surprised is all.
and i don't want to talk about something emotional right now...

all i want is fun, why must people make things soo difficult... ugh.

ride me

oh, ok
yeah the liberal tears are flowing, theres a bit of angry blood mixed in as well

talk to me
im on your side

are we really still pretending to know and care about politics in here
can we move on to things we're actually knowledgeable about

This will be going on for like a full week now isn't it

@luka

no
fuck you and your couch

:^)

But no one here knows anything.

i want a kewl new thread instead~

give me some time.

also...... i've heard you have your own discord, that i don't see on my list. :|

you make it

how dare you speak about my couch that way

you could probably give us a short tutorial about how to get cucked by fake girls online

are you not in it

im sorry tsuchi that was mean i still love you

by just doing it

cute.

i'm heading out for a couple hours.

no???

:\

WE FAST AS FUCK BOI

boop ~

GLORY TO ARISTOTSKA

How long until buyer's remorse sets in?

A day to a week.

Summer at the latest. It's how the electorate is. Obama couldn't fix a problem 5 years before it can reasonably get fixed and the electorate turned on him.

I don't think he'll be that bad unless he starts throwing a tantrum about his wall that will never be anything more than two chainlink fences.

new

call me an idiot, it's fine
you know why people voted Pepe

not because they were cancer, meme supremacists
but because they shared a simple, common, primal urge
Shitposting

they were sick of Harambe
and sick of the meme status quo

so Pepe used non-political shitposting in some dangerously precise locations throughout his campaign not not only chip away at Harambe, but to spur the common Pepe man

ultimately, the majority said

no to buying memes

and yes to someone who wasn't afraid to make a shitpost

ultimately if it was Wojak v Pepe, Wojak would have won

but I know that socialism is not the direction we need the USA to head in

But I am a huge faggot

Please rape my face.