Supported full automation and the abolition of the money system

Was she /ourgirl/ ??

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.me/view.php?id=614027
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did absolutely nothing wrong

men are shit and so is pop art

no

A sad, damaged and, in the end, deranged person who had nothing in her life but her own misery and that which she sought to inflict on the world around her.

So, kinda /ourgirl/ for some people here at least. But really, she ought to be viewed with pity rather than either scorn or admiration.

Insecure males detected

would she have killed trans people or no

(you)

Thanks my fam

Shitty neo-4chan meme tbh.

(you)

I like her in general but not the part where she tried to kill Warhol (even if I don't really like his art)

I like her, including the part where she tried to kill Warhol. Warhol was the embodiment of everything awful about art under capitalism.

I can't even wrap my head around how contradictory that statement is

Primativism?

Read capital then

Based as fuck
Confirmed /ourgal/

but in all honesty i have no idea who this is and i cant judge her from 3 actions

Assuming that the manifesto was an ironypost, definitely /ourgal/

poast legs

Google scum manifest

Lit as fuck

Up on glancing in the SCUM manifesto, the offers some good insights.

Mainly the whole assertion that men hate themselves. Well I hate myself, so I know what it does to a person. And the implications of this fundamental psychological illness, are the very grievances criticized by her. That indicates that all men go to r9k to complain about women, when in fact they have a problem with their open or hidden hatred of themselves.

As a man with a misguided belief of one's worthlessness, I can imagine exactly how a man might grow up without feeling worthless. I don't think the indians in america grew up with an inferiority complexes on large scale.

But the whole thing is merely an accusation.

Bell Hooks in her Feminist Theory, from margin to center, dedicates a chapter to possibilities of improvement, showing how the other half of human population can help it. Since it is quite obvious that it is the men and women of the 1% class that incite men from 99% to well you know what.

Another thing I like is her focus on the most important aspects of automation and moneyless economy on society. She keeps it short and on point.

In fact I prefer Jacque Fresco's view, as he claims that people can learn to do really fucked up shit, such as pulling a lever and flooding a chamber with a nerve gas to kill somebody and sleep well that same night. The obvious implication is that they can also learn to be nice and considerate towards each other, to cooperate together to bring welfare and good life for everyone involved in this cooperation. Regardless of their sex of course.

His main argument is that current system socializes people to be like that. It is the current system that socializes men to do things that Valerie Solanas criticizes in her manifesto. So in light of this simple observation, the solution is obvious. Not to socialize people to be complicit in the current inhumane system. But that is way easier said than done.

Another one reporting in.

libgen.me/view.php?id=614027

Version ready for printing out as a pamphlet.

"This Whole Thing Smacks Of Gender," i holler as i overturn my uncle's barbeque grill and turn the 4th of July into the 4th of Shit

Dont most say the SCUM Manifesto is just a parody and she was making fun of feminists?

No.

I feel her works as pretty shallow, some hits and mostly misses, I don't really think there's anything valuable on her biaography other than being the poster girl for crazy feminists (and I'm not even against crazy feminists, at least they do something).