How are people going to react when this is unavoidably revealed to be...

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

latter*
And I agree, the moderation is too fucking exaggerated for a board that's supposed to be about free speech as long as within the subject of videogames.

David Bailey
David Bailey

And what the hell makes you say that?

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

How is it retarded when an "eastern land" exists in all of the Souls universes somewhere? There's nothing constraining the bloodborne IP to a certain location or theme, and it could very well be a spinoff too. Maybe the real dumb theory is that it's gonna be Tenchu or Otogi? Hmm

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

It's amusing how your brain is damaged enough to be this retarded, but not enough to prevent you from typing. Hmm

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

What's stupid about it? FromSoft is predictable. The unpredictable thing would be to revive Tenchu or Otogi so you can shove your useless insults right back up your ass. There's no need for it. Why the fuck are you insulting me for saying it might not be what people hope for? I could probably kill your autistic faggot ass in a fight so shut the fuck up. You need to be beaten til you're incontinent you piece of fucking shit. Die in a grease fire motherfucker.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

hurr durr thinking a 30 second trailer could be connected to a souls universe in some way is a reflection of your own intelligence
What the fuck is wrong with you confrontational pieces of shit? You've probably never even been hit in the fucking face, huh?

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

a reflection of some kind of lack of intelligence.
GOD DAMN SOMEBODY NEEDS TO KILL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

You need to be stabbed in the neck about 50 fucking times. You actual fucking autistic retarded faggots need to fucking die. How can you call me stupid just for saying it might not be Tenchu? What is FUCKING WRONG with you? I did nothing to deserve this shit you fucking assholes. You need to fucking DIE. I'm sick of you existing on the same god damn planet as me.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

Simply say FromSoft might make a game set in one of the eastern lands mentioned in Souls item descriptions.
Get called "retarded" for it
You need to fucking die. All of you.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

You are retarded though.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit