Help me find an old game anons It's snake-like game with multiplayer focus with...

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Help me find an old game anons
It's snake-like game with multiplayer focus with various modes, I remember that there was bunny eating competition and zone control. There were also some pick-up bonuses. It had a colourful graphic style. I have no idea how old it is, it worked on Windows XP at the very least.

Attached: snek.jpg (35.11 KB, 604x601)

All urls found in this thread:

dosgamesarchive.com/download/heroes/
heroes.sourceforge.net/index.html

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

post more cute sneks

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

I also want to know this. I remember playing this gaem.

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

snake-like
this is gonna become a genre in the near future isn't it?

Attached: c66.jpg (139.32 KB, 768x768)

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

I hope so, I actually loved controlling that snake. If they made a sequel with actual hazards and enemies besides gravity I'd buy it in a heartbeat even if the additions turned out to be shit.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

a cute snakegirl will never unhinge her jaw and deepthroat both your cock and balls while giving your taint a bit of that forked tongue love

Attached: 24-years-in-mspaint.png (21.59 KB, 127x219)

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

enemies besides gravity
The little shit bird was my nemesis.

Attached: 03bb70660aa935925b73eedd2d6c0f05aa89806d01613dc50a8fdf5152068f2f.png (116.66 KB, 640x640)

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

I know 2 snake games, 3 if you count the various version of nibbles, and that doesn't sound like any of them. Now I'm curious.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

It's not what you're looking for, but pizza worm exists, and I had fun with it.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

slithereens?

Attached: 2.jpg (116.75 KB, 675x641)

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Holy shit, snake pass is a year old.

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

snake-like
god damn it you fags it's snake-lite.
You cant just take one aspect of the snake like term and just slather it all over anything you damn well please.
we have a proper definition of snake-like if it isn't a proper snake-like then call it a snake-lite

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

If you're looking for a snake-like game this is it…

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

Are Tron's lightcycles the most imaginative take on the snake game?

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

guys, I just didn't know there's terminology about it, it's just that it took idea of being a snake and played fast and loose with it.

John Miller
John Miller

On men it's called the booch. Taint is in women.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

he still thinks people know what Snake was
Listen here, faggot, if you want to be miserable then that's your choice. You're delusional if you think any of the classic Snake ripoffs were "pillars of the genre" or some other bullshit; language evolves naturally, so it doesn't matter what word comes after the "snake-" if it makes sense to the people discussing it.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

Only snek game I can think off, save the ones about hiding in cardboard bawkses.

Attached: Snake-Rattle-'n-Roll.jpg (94.89 KB, 400x550)
Attached: 1489866587161.jpg (27.65 KB, 500x452)
Attached: 1489874993792.jpg (105 KB, 960x719)
Attached: 1489877213758.jpg (33.77 KB, 599x473)

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

Can't you understand this is a jab at the roguelike autists? Flag, nigga.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

I think he was going along with the joke.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Well if we're still postan snek games here's another one.

Attached: arcade-blockade-cab-1.jpg (63.75 KB, 402x552)
Attached: blockade.jpg (15.36 KB, 480x360)

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Is this the best iteration of Snake?

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

There was another snake game made by Rare for the Game Boy that was basically the 2D platformer version of SRNR instead of an isometric game. It was pretty fun too.

Attached: sneaky-snakes.jpg (17.88 KB, 225x224)

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

I remember a game I played from a demo disc I played way back in the day that sounds sort of like this. Its name was Heroes, so good luck finding it again.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Never mind, it was pretty easy to find. I think I ran it on 2000 at the time, though. dosgamesarchive.com/download/heroes/ Sorry for potential doublepost, 8ch is shitting itself and I'm an impatient nigger

Attached: snap1.png (121.74 KB, 640x480)

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

DOS
thanks for the effort, but it definitely isn't that, I was too stupid back then to run anything in DOS

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

It has apparently been maintained and received OS ports after its initial DOS release, including a Linux version. There has apparently also been a windows version with native GUI at some point, but it seems lost to time. Source: heroes.sourceforge.net/index.html

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit