UH OH! Companies known to be part of this

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

UH OH!

Over 30 game developers, publishers and tech companies have banded together to battle toxicity in their communities.

Fair Play Alliance formed by Blizzard, Epic, Twitch, Xbox to curb noxious behavior in online games

An initiative called the Fair Play Alliance has been formed by high-profile companies such as Blizzard, Epic Games, Twitch, and Xbox.

The goal, according to the coalition’s mission statement, is to “encourage fair play and healthy communities,” in online gaming

We envision a world where games are free of harassment, discrimination, and abuse, and where players can express themselves through play,” reads the statement.

Another goal of the Fair Play Alliance is to raise awareness of player-behavior-related issues, and “share research and best practices that drive lasting change

Companies known to be part of this:

Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
CCPGames
Corillian
disagreement Inc.
Epic Games, Inc.
Flaregames
Huuuge Games
Intel Corporation
Kabam
Kefir
Ker-Chunk Games
Mixer
Owlchemy Labs
Playrix
Radial Games
Riot Games
Roblox Corporation
Rovio Entertainment Corp.
Space Ape Games
Spirit AI, Ltd.
Supercell
Two Hat
Twitch
Unity Technologies

edit: added list from other thread

Attached: ahahahahaha.PNG (344.28 KB, 785x668)

All urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nordgren?lang=en
archive.fo/dWVlQ
log.andie.se/post/26652940513/the-short-instructional-manifesto-for-relationship
pastebin.com/MPqNGfpt

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

That's a nice list of companies to boycott

Attached: inari.PNG (106.46 KB, 582x423)

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

to fight toxicity
They mean to campaign in the 2018 midterms

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

BOYCOTTING IS MORALLY UNETHICAL DON'T DO IT GOYIM

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

No Sony
No Nintendo
All PC devs and Xbox
Probably a Microsoft initiative.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

when you dont buy their games or own an xbox anyway

Attached: kiryu-grin.png (338.35 KB, 505x629)

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

Activision and Microsoft
Two of the most Toxic companies around teaming up to fight toxicity. That is going to cause a toxic cloud not even Captain Planet could clean up.

Attached: captain-planet.jpg (29.42 KB, 357x353)

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Microsoft has always been the world leader in video game pozz, where have you even been?

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

I believe you mean "boicott"

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

What the fuck are they planning to do? Make PSAs against online trolling?

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

"soycott"

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

toxicity
DISORDER DISORDER DISOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDER

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Ultimately censoring livestreams and youtube videos of any game made by developers outside of their ingroup.

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

time to stop giving my money to blizzard, riot, twitch and microsoft
oh wait

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

What the fuck is "toxicity"?
Fags that can't handle the banter?

Attached: too-much-banter.png (136.74 KB, 500x566)

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

How are Twitch streamers are going to survive? BroTeam is a twitch whore, Vinny is a twitch whore, few others i have hard time to remember screamed about niggers out loud.
Are they going to cuck themselves out for money?

Attached: vinny.jpeg (20.45 KB, 300x300)

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

The enforcement on this will be very selective.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

hnnnf

William Garcia
William Garcia

I'd expect ninty not to get involved because nips don't play this game by why not soyny?

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

Probably.
Underrated post.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

boi
Well nobody's a nigger here so I doubt that's what the furry piece of shit meant.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

So they're going to ban everyone under 20 from their platforms then.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Wrongthink applied to behavior, basically. "Thing I don't like but don't want to or can't explain why it's bad, so I'll just imply that it's bad and ruining everything in the vaguest possible terms."

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Here's a larger list of companies involved.
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.

CCPGames

Corillian

disagreement Inc.

Epic Games, Inc.

Flaregames

Huuuge Games

Intel Corporation

Kabam

Kefir

Ker-Chunk Games

Mixer

Owlchemy Labs

Playrix

Radial Games

Riot Games

Roblox Corporation

Rovio Entertainment Corp.

Space Ape Games

Spirit AI, Ltd.

Supercell

Two Hat

Twitch

Unity Technologies

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Attached: Boipussi.jpeg (10.47 KB, 202x250)

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

Luton
So white American is being harrassed by muslim "coworkers" and british news covers it up by calling it banter. We all know the kind of trash that lives in Luton.

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Quick, name the last decent game to come from one of these companies

James Cook
James Cook

They're well aware that if they force their big names to be pussies, they're gonna lose traffic. This is just another pointless PR stunt for good boy points.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Don't even joke about that.

Attached: fagfacts7.jpg (68.23 KB, 640x400)

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

PIC AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Well ain't that just the absolute axis of shit.
Unity Technologies
Unity officially and forever confirmed as shit.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Unreal Tournament 4 is good, but Epic abandoned it now.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

It's still niggerspeak.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

Anyone paying attention to Unity already knew.

t. /agdg/

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

That's true, but I don't think I count it as a release

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Since when hasn't Unity been shit anyway?

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

That's completely retarded. Then everyone makes the rules, because everyone has an asshole.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

It could well just be banter. He's from Jew-York City. I'm not surprised that he'd stoop to litigation at the drop of a hat.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

Fromsoft isnt on the list
Devolver isn't on the list
That's really all I care about anymore.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Cancerous companies produce more cancer.
Not surprised in the slightest.

Attached: weak-dog.jpg (58.64 KB, 600x596)

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Don't buy games made with
ESTROGEN

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Roblox Corporation
That's weird, why? It's the best company on the list.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

A lot of kids use Roblox.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

intel
Intel makes or publishes games? I thought they just made crappy overpriced processors.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

It gets the job done. Not to appeal to popularity, but there's a reason it's one of the most-used engines.
I avoided you for years browsing other boards here after the exodus.
Left during the exodus, a Holla Forums-specific event.
Didn't come to Holla Forums.
Something doesn't add up there.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

Last year there was a youtuber that raided them, Roblox banned him and that sparked a flooding in the forums. Shit got so out of control that Roblox had to only allow 10 (could me more) year-old accounts to post or something like that

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

I've heard a few people say that is wasn't that bad. I never believed them.

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

I never claimed to be smart baby.

Attached: pinesol-baby.webm (1.57 MB, 478x360)

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

lol

all of those are soyboy infested

nothing of value was lost

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Unity technologies
Epic games
well shit.
There goes anyone who used Unity for their game engine, better let the /agdg/ thread know

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

A lot of worthless soyboys use Roblox.

Fixed

Brody King
Brody King

They have more to do with esports, they sponsor events and shit like that like IEM.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Please go back wherever you came from

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

They're about to lose so many normalfag sales it's going to put them in the poorhouse.
Okay definitely nothing of value lost there.

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

Second crash when?

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

The logo is as gay as the one made by goobergrate

Riot Games
Of course, the most cancerous company would be on the list. Friendly reminder that they used to do psychological tests on their userbase without their consent. Some of their employees also participated in harassment campaigns.

"Corillian, disagreement Inc., Flaregames, Huuuge Games, Kabam, Kefir, Ker-Chunk Games, Owlchemy Labs, Playrix, Radial Games, Rovio Entertainment Corp., Space Ape Games, Spirit AI, Ltd., Supercell, Two Hat"
I have no idea of what these companies do.

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

weee uuuuu weee uuuu
HERE COMES THE THOUGHT POLICE

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

How much would you guys like to bet that in three to four years companies will try to implement a system where you can get banned for saying nasty words and then you'll have to pay a fine to be able to play the game again

Pic unrelated

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Kabam
if ruining RoTMG wasn't enough
Fucking niggers

David King
David King

You guys realize that newer versions of Windows won't allow unauthorized programs to work right?

In March 2018, Microsoft announced that Windows 10 S would be deprecated due to market confusion, and would be replaced by "S Mode", an OEM option wherein Windows defaults to only allowing applications to be installed from Windows Store, but does not require payment in order to disable these restrictions.

Microsoft is currently holding the keys to PC gaming kingdom. And before someone says 'they'll never do it' just look into how they pushed UEFI on almost all PC hardware and got away with it. In the name of security.

Selling this as being a way 'to combat hate' or 'protect children' is why we saw a massive media campaign warning the public that video gaming culture was dangerous a week or so ago. Even the office of the US president was in on it.

They've tried locking down computing freedom for the last 30 years with every excuse imaginable. This is nothing new.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

Normalfags don't care, and SJWs don't play vidya.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

BroTeam went good goy and Vinny is shit at games. Nothing of value will be lost.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

This type of shit is the fucking cancer killing online games. Now, that's hyperbolic, not because it isn't pure fucking cancer (and it is fucking prostate cancer cells injected into mammary cancer cells), but rather because this is the mere culmination of cancerous and controlling practices by these companies.

Essentially, the "toxicity" that these companies kvetch about is the result of their own game design, which has led to a form that has systematically sought to destroy any form of community-made standards over behavior or even community building at all.

This shit is the crop reaped from Modern Warfare 2 removing dedicated servers. By removing and diminishing the role of community-based dedicated servers and communities from their games, they've removed the community's own ability to regulate its own behavior.

There are no longer the servers that people hop onto after a day of work/school to unwind and see people that they've known for months or years playing the same game, nor is there the super-casual servers for people who are all almost entirely new, rather people now are either all together in the same space (whether they want to or not) or are segregated into unranked/ranked (which still inhibits the ability of communities to regulate themselves).

So now, with communities unable to decide what their conduct amongst themselves is, they must use the developer's (and only the developer's) tools to handle themselves.

tl;dr – The "toxicity" that is complained about is 1. a result of the developer's own doing in making communities unable to manage themselves and 2. a hollow excuse to exert more control over how people play their own fucking games that they paid money for.

John Thomas
John Thomas

companies will try to implement a system where you can get banned for saying nasty words and then you'll have to pay a fine to be able to play the game again
user, that's what Blizzard does with Overwatch. One of their esports player got caught for wrong-think and had to apologize and pay a certain amount to come back.

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

He uses Windows

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

Rovio are the Angry Birds guys. One of the biggest companies in Finland.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

There's no way… I was only jesting

Attached: dogs-are-the-best-friends.jpg (50.5 KB, 402x602)

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

yo OP why was (((disagreement))) not included in the list?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634.98 KB, 1311x947)

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

This may seem crazy to us, but to kids growing up today it's normal. They've never known anything but heavily curated spaces, they never experimented with technology, or fucked it up and had to figure out how to fix it because everything these days treats you like a retarded children and user interfaces don't let you actually change any important settings. Despite growing up using cellphones, tablets, consoles, and computers, kids today don't actually know shit about how any of it works.

William Cook
William Cook

The leader really? I'd have thought that was EA since they have Bioware.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

literally who?

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

oh, its wordfiltered was not aware
Dis cord

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

Have another sad dog.

Attached: sad-dog-mourns-his-loss.webm (3 MB, 848x476)

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Newfags need to leave.

Attached: back-to-cuckchan.png (100.63 KB, 489x256)

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

D_I_S_C_O_R_D is word filtered

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Spirit AI
Looked them up. They specialize in linguistic analysis. Their two main products are game AI to compose reasonable responses and behaviors and a chat monitor called Ally that detects "abuse." Not going to link the web page since it doesn't archive properly, so here's the info directly from their page.

Make in-game player communities, chatrooms and online social platforms safer and more inclusive environments. Using the power of machine learning and predictive analytics, Ally detects potentially abusive language and behaviours by monitoring all chat.

The system takes a player-centric approach – after all, our interactions are nuanced. We may be fine with playful taunts and language when used by our friends, but when it’s a stranger, the context is totally changed. With this combination of both player and community preferences, Ally can take quick action when needed.

Ally investigates abuse incidents further through a multi-stage triage process of analysis. We look at the deeper context of the whole conversation and of the history of interactions between the players. Ally highlights repeat perpetrators who display similar abusive behaviours on multiple occasions automatically compile a dossier of evidence for your safeguarding team to act upon.

Create a loyal player community by making sure every player feels welcomed and included from the start. Ally maximises retention and ensures you deliver against your duty of care by safeguarding players against unwanted antisocial or abusive behaviours. And because our solution is centred on the player, asking them what’s safe, players feel fully engaged and free to explore.

Attached: 1449729023338.jpg (190.91 KB, 970x617)

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

surprise, discucks are on the list. yeah yeah yeah.

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

It's a fairly recent wordfilter.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

It probably pretty likely, assuming neither the country nor the game industry has crashed in three to four years.
Fortunately you'll be able to avoid any of that by simply never playing multiplayer.
What's going to fuck them up though is the fact that they're trying to ban people for saying or doing shit while not not even on their platforms.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

This. They have created this horrible mess. By trying to "combat" it all they will do is kill their games. Good riddance.

Attached: 1516947247528.gif (1.99 MB, 269x321)

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

No Sony
They already ban people for having a toxic Playstation ID, all while having/providing no option to modify it.
That said, wait until E3, they'll push the same thing on their platform.
No Nintendo
Why would they be part of it? Their playerbase is already emasculated.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

They're trying to "clean up" their public reputation in preparation for government lobbying.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

I was already leaning away from learning UE4 because of Tencent owning Unreal. I guess it's Godot all the way from now on.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (57.01 KB, 1200x485)

Zachary White
Zachary White

We envision a world where games are free of harassment
Horse shit. Moderation, automated or not, is another pathway for harassment. Unlike mean words though, this one can't be dealt with by using the mute button.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

Pic unrelated
That's one of those cock extenders, right? I hope he just to increase his foreskin length and that's not actually his dick.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Boicunt or boiclit. Like real life traps, nobody sane would want to get near them.

Surprised that Double Fine isn't on there.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

This alongside the recent Facebook shitstorm should wake people up; but it won't happen, people prefer to give out their info and freedom in exchange for some communication commodities

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

banning someone for having a retarded niggerspeak ID is the same as banning someone for "toxic" ideas
hurr durr PC muh 10% more foliage

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Have they been using lead or arsenic in the process of stamping new dvds?
I would have thought that the production of videos games was of relatively low toxicity in comparison with other 'industries'.
Especially if they are released primarily online, then only the components of the computers present any chemical risk.
Perhaps hardware manufacturers would be better advised to support this thing, as they are the ones working with hazardous materials and heavy metals.

In other news, I'm boycotting these fucking stupid cunt faggots. Who do they think they are winning over, do they think a bunch of niggers and faggot cunt dyke mutants are going to buy more than one game a decade.
Fucking pathetic kike retards.

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Godot
but that's shit, user.

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

This type of shit is the fucking cancer killing online games.
You're right.
Ubisoft is doing the same on R6 Siege, they're cracking down on the "toxicity" instead of going after the team-killers and the cheaters.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

Has anyone called these companies out on fact that a big cause of "toxicity" is their fucking obsession with matchmakers and small teams in their games?

matchmakers completely mutilate the social aspect of online gaming, you'll never get to know any one you meet in a game and without proper support for community servers the playerbase aren't able to cultivate any quality sub-communities, players are also more inclined to shitpost in matchmaker games because they know they're never likely to see anyone they played with in the game ever again

small teams means the actions of the individual weigh a hell of a lot more than they normally would, players are more likely to blame each other for the team not doing well, as opposed to something like tf2 where no one really gives a shit if one player on a 12 player team doesn't know what he's doing

Attached: this-isn't-a-game.jpg (56.68 KB, 525x503)

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Unity was founded by the ex CEO of EA so there was never any reason to support them.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

he was going to buy a game from any of these faggots in the first place
Kill yourself
he's a furfag
Double kill yourself.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

But "they'll fix it in the next update" is a very good excuse to not get off of your ass and make your own engine, though!

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

J-just you wait til E3, Sony's gonna cuck too!
This Japanese run conglomerate is totally gonna cuck to SanFran cult standards!
p-please cuck
later
DAMMIT, WHY DIDN'T YOU CUCK

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Not a single Jap company

Really makes me think

Also, How the fuck is Tencent not stepping in to stop this?
Have they stopped giving a fuck?

Attached: tencent-penguin-social-credit-qq.jpg (450.46 KB, 3000x1687)

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

In five years, we might have well a gaming landscape where the idea of a dedicated server even isn't known, everything is part of the developer's matchmaking system, and nothing can be done outside of it.

This consortium is made for the purpose of consolidation of power. They've already decided using outside sources in deciding what disciplinary actions are to be made.
I want you to look at Discuck(cord) on that list. They're going to use Discuck to manage players in as many ways as they can.

Harmful Opinions tried to warn us when it came to BeCandid. Now this shit is going to be everywhere. It's obvious why Discuck is in on this, since they're being shilled as a communication platform. Corporate surveillance and control is the mode of today, and only FOSS can save us.

Disregard that last sentence, since Intel is on that list, even your fucking hardware is pozzed (anyone who has followed (((Intel)))'s backdoors to the NSA and overall talmudic practices will know).

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

that's shit
Be more specific. And if you know of one, point me to a better 3D alternative. I'm not interested in making my own engine at the skill level I'm currently at.
I don't use Unity either.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

These games are specifically designed to piss you off and waste time so you'll "wind down" by buying loot boxes.

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Sony will do whatever is most profitable. They're just as greedy as Microsoft, they're just in a different setting.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

pretty hard to do considering they companies themselves are toxic

James Fisher
James Fisher

Intel
Unity
There goes manufacturer of gayming© cpus and owner of Unity© Engine on which runs more than half of indieshit and not a minority of bigger than indie games.
I'm suprised that chinks approved Epic to cuck for Microshit and jew-owned companies.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Do you have nigger facts? Those are funny.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

Will videogames finally die?

Attached: skelly-computer.jpg (119.67 KB, 1300x864)

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Attached: BLACK-FACTS-BABY.jpg (1.09 MB, 1000x4500)

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Tencent are just Chinese jews.
Several of their companies are on this list.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

why is the communist ideal given form via capitalism not stopping communist policies enacted by capitalist practices

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

implying Sony isn't a shitty company

How the fuck is Tencent not stepping in to stop this?
Riot Games is on the list.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

user, they will never listen. The reason why matchmaking is so fucking pushed is because it takes control over communities and servers from players to the company's (((community managers))).

This too. That's the reason why Valve forced dedicated servers to be unable to display skins that players hadn't yet bought or gambled money for.

This is meant to be done so that there is no control on the community's part. If people hate a design decision, they're cucked and unable to just mod in better weapons or remove unbalanced shit. Now only the devs can change that, and any player that tries to change anything is a hacker who is to be banned from the whole game.

I hope to god that the one game I'm looking forwards to, M&B: Butterlord doesn't have this shit.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Only thing stopping Silicon Valley nfrom collapsing now is Democrats bailing them out in the future

William Price
William Price

Community servers aren't under publishers' control, so they don't want them to exist.
release a new game that's shittier than the old one
nobody buys it
everybody just keeps playing the old game, because it's not shit
can't do anything about it because you don't run the servers
vs.
release a new game
the old game was better, but you can just shut it down/degrade the server quality to force people to move

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Epic Games, Inc.
Unity Technologies

IT IS NOW BIGOTED TO MAKE YOUR OWN GAME ENGINE

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

You can tell these people know nothing about games
be competitive
be in a heated match
get salty (which is prone to happen)
say some shit
be banned from a 60 dollar game because your behavior is toxic
This is just something that naturally occurs from time to time while playing online. The fact they want to fight it speaks volumes.

This is already starting to backfire hard on Siege.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

I guess it's Godot all the way from now on.
Well, what are you waiting for?

Attached: punisher.png (137.64 KB, 350x350)

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Updates.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

This is already starting to backfire hard on Siege.
The official subreddit loved the idea so that's all that matter to Ubisoft.

This. There's a reason why EA decided to go after the people who revived Battlefield 2 and 2142 last year.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Silicon valley fired all their white and asian men in favor of streetshitters anyway. The democratic party shouldnt have enough power to be able to bail them out. Surely somebody will step in and say no, you're not putting tax dollars towards this horse shit.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

It's not a real community if you're constantly regulating it and neutering it. A true community can only thrive with zero restraints and let the community govern itself

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

fighting muh toxicity
wouldn't it be more profitable to just ignore it because "toxic" and non-toxic players still buy them game anyway? Now you're just more likely to lose revenue from the players you considered toxic because they're idea of fun doesn't line up with yours so you want them out of your game and money still in their wallet. these jews aren't every good at being jews.

Attached: gear-goblin.jpg (311.01 KB, 800x533)

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Real communities have never been tried.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

It’s going to matter to them when their sales take a nosedive. The community reviews are reflecting their recent descision, we’ll see if they learn from it though. If Far Cry 5 is anything to go off they just might be greedy enough to not keep drinking the koolaid.

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

wtf noo pls don't do that!!

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

TaleWorlds Entertainment also joined

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Be best player on team
Win by a large margin
Get hardly any experience points
Both teams get equal experience in order to keep it fair
Complain that you deserved more
<banned from multiplayer for discriminating against the lesser-skilled
Go into singleplayer
Fuck around, expressing your anger of your recent ban
"At least I can still enjoy the other half of the game"
<banned for exhibiting toxic behavior towards diverse cast of NPCs
Call developer in outrage
Say that bans were not justified
"I see, we'll look into your account"
<banned from playing game due to "persistent behavioral problems"
<"lift bans for $30.00"
<this is the future

Gaming is dead and I'm still breathing. I wish it were the other way around.

Attached: 357.png (158.38 KB, 341x356)

Zachary King
Zachary King

when their sales take a nosedive
1. They don’t NEED sales. They’re subsidized by the government because the video game industry is now officially a propaganda outlet.
2. They won’t lose sales. People aren’t waking up and they’re not going to start waking up. They’re going to sell more than ever.

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Signaling is more important than making money to these clowns.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

Prove it, fag.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

They should've adopted what Microsoft used to to with their Xbox Live service on the 360. If someone was bothering you, you could just block the guy and you would move on and never encounter the player online again.
These days, it's all about being "inclusive" by restricting the liberties of certain people.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

People aren’t waking up and they’re not going to start waking up.
a very small portion of players actually vocalize their feelings on toxicity as well, a majority of casuals just play the game and ignore the news and media surrounding it.

Most online games still have built in mute functions for players who are screeching in the mic or whatever one considers annoying as well

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

I think we're starting to get to the point where even normalfags are getting pissed. These decisions aren't made based on a majority opinion, they come from fags and feminists in big cities. Focus groups and (((HR professionals))).

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

They still need sales, retard.
Do you have a single fact to back up any of your blackpill bullshit?

Landon Young
Landon Young

talk shit while watching your team play
<it's just banter, nobody cares
talk shit while playing vidya
<that's harassment!
This shit would be much easier to accept if they were honest and admitted it's just because they hate nerds.

Attached: nokikes.jpg (406.84 KB, 793x481)

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

Boycotting Israel is actually illegal in the USA.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

Enjoy having unlimited cancer everywhere then.
Motivation.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

The coming generation is already pissed at PC culture because their favored YouTube content creators keep getting targeted.

William Gray
William Gray

Your post is too realistic and has given me trauma as well as post-toxicity.
Delete it. I've already reported you to the internet crisis police.

William Roberts
William Roberts

Daily reminder that there were fags on the R6S threads defending the bans of "toxic" players.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Why would they be part of it? Their playerbase is already emasculated.
Because it's not full of mature gamers like you right?
If it's an AI it can be fooled or subverted.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Actually in a lot of European countries they've been cracking down on sports stuff for years.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

If it's an AI it can be fooled or subverted.
Turn the censorship AI into Tay 3.0.
Oh yes.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

r6s threads
playing ubishit to begin with
it was to be expected. Its like being surprised when you find out that tumor you had was malignant

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Brote is a early-tier gamergater who hasn’t connnected that jews are the cause of degeneracy in games

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Wait until they forcibly remake every single old game, via bots supervised by kike sjws.
They will retroactively included 90% diverse npcs in every game ever made.
pacman will be made into a nigger just to make sure.
All relationships in all previous games ever will be 33% dyke, 33% faggot and 33% bisexual open relationships with bestiality, 1% will be CIS SCUM.
trannies will be 50% of the 'female' npcs, meaning half of that 1% will be trannies.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

They've failed to note that autists like us have nothing better to do than to fuck with their system. This is a fight they cannot win.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Underrated post.

Justin Price
Justin Price

I really think that autism will be the strongest power in the world within a decade or so.
No joke.
This fucked up society the monsters have created has spawned an ever-growing number of emotionless, absolutely obsessive highly focussed machines of bitterness, they really have no idea what they are fucking with when they target our escapism sources.
Those are the only things keeping us from levelling the whole fucking planet.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

I only ever go there to shitpost. I tried the game at my friend's house and honestly its just a worse SWAT 4 mixed in with CoD/CSGO's "competitive" bullshit. I'll just wait for Ready Or Not.

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

trannies will be 50% of the 'female' npcs
<finish nu-metroid
<find out samus is a grill
<find out she has a female penis

Attached: death-is-upon-me.jpg (135.3 KB, 736x550)

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Well if we ever do rise up I vote the Sonicfags as the sacrificial penal battalion.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

CCP.
twitter.com/nordgren?lang=en
Executive Producer.

Brayden King
Brayden King

dubs on dubs - checked
Samus is a male to female to male to female double decker tranny with a hollowed out penis and a piece of rolled up stitched on thigh fat for a replacement dick /spoilers!!

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Oh my god, fuck off and die, you obnoxious piece of shit.
/suicide/index.html

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Seconded.
Mariofags can clear landmines.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

putting the fags who are experienced at jumping over obstacles on mine-clearing duty
You clearly haven't thought this through.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

<find out she has a female penis

You'd suck it. Don't lie.

Attached: sample-75cc73b803ea60e420ab356b6c30acf6.jpg (64.27 KB, 850x1057)

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

With Nintendo you can barely abuse anyone with their lack of voice chat/online communication or even bother going through the process of setting up the Switch to mobile app voice chat option.
They already ended Miiverse, their greatest potential for abuse/harassment is already gone.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Valve has already implemented an AI which can detect cheaters in CS:GO with near-perfect accuracy.

archive.fo/dWVlQ

Valve has 1,700 CPUs working non-stop to bust CS:GO cheaters

if you've played the FPS, you may have noticed a couple years ago that things were beginning to get dramatically better. Not only did Reddit complaints and frustrated replay clips of cheaters seem to circulate less frequently, but the perception of cheating—as hazardous as anything to a competitive game's health—seemed to dissipate. We published stories of high-profile bans, along with news of thousands of cheaters getting banned in single waves. How was Valve purging most of these jerks?

In one of the only in-depth moments of transparency on this topic, Valve programmer John McDonald spoke at the Game Developers Conference last week in San Francisco about how he and Valve used deep learning techniques to address CS:GO's cheating problem. This approach has been so effective that Valve is now using deep learning on "a bunch of problems," from anti-fraud to aspects of Dota 2, and Valve is actively looking for other studios to work with on implementing their deep learning anti-cheat solution in other games on Steam.

To combat the issue, Valve and McDonald looked to deep learning, a solution that had the potential to operate and adapt over time to new cheating techniques—attractive traits to Valve, which has historically elected to automate aspects of Steam rather than hire hundreds of new employees to tackle issues like curation. What Valve created is known as VACnet, a project that represents about a year of work.

VACnet works alongside Overwatch, CS:GO's player-operated replay tool for evaluating players who have been reported for bad behavior. VACnet isn't a new form of VAC, the client and server-side tech that Valve's used for years to identify, say, when someone's running a malicious program alongside a game. VACnet is a new, additional system that uses deep learning to analyze players' in-game behavior, learn what cheats look like, and then spot and ban hackers based on a dynamic criteria.

McDonald says that "subtle" cheats remain difficult to solve, but in building VACnet, Valve decided to target aimbots first because they present themselves at specific, easily-definable points during rounds of CS:GO: when you're shooting. This allowed Valve to build a system that captured the changes in pitch (Y-axis) and yaw (X-axis)—degree measurements in a player's perspective—a half a second before a shot, and a quarter second after. This data, along with other pieces of information like what weapon the player is using, their distance, the result of the shot (hit, miss, headshot?) are the individual 'data particles' that together form what Valve calls "atoms," essentially a data package that describes each shot.

VACnet can't necessarily spot a cheater based on one atom, though. "We need a sequence of them, what we actually want is 140 of them, or at least that's what the model uses right now … We just take the 140 out of an eight round window and we stuff those into the model, and we're like, 'Hey, if you were to present this sequence of 140 shots to a [human] juror, what is the likelihood you would get a conviction?'"

Pretty good, as it turns out. Both players and VACnet report players for judgment in Overwatch. But when VACnet reports a suspected cheater, they're almost always a cheater.

McDonald adds that when VACnet has been recently retrained with player data to spot a new cheat, the conviction rate might be nearly 100 percent for a short period before cheaters adapt to it. When Valve quietly rolled out VACnet to CS:GO's 2v2 competitive mode earlier this month, McDonald says "the conviction rate for that mode was 99 percent for a while, it was great. Cheaters didn't get the memo we were doing it, and players were super happy and we were just busting cheaters left and right. It felt so good."

To bring VACnet to life, a server farm had to be built that could handle CS:GO's millions of players, loads of data, and grow as CS:GO grew. Right now there are about 600,000 5v5 CS:GO matches per day, and to evaluate all players in those matches Valve needed about four minutes of computation, amounting to 2.4 million minutes of CPU effort per day. You need about 1,700 CPUs to do that daily work.

So Valve bought 1,700 CPUs. And 1,700 more, "so we'll have room to expand," McDonald says, hinting at Valve's intention to bring VACnet to other games. Conservatively, Valve had to have spent at least a few million dollars on that hardware: 64 server blades with 54 CPU cores each and 128GB of RAM per blade. That's a drop in the bucket compared to the estimated $120M CS:GO brought in off of game copy sales alone in 2017, but it probably represents one of the beefiest anti-cheating farms built for a single game.

Attached: fruitflies.webm (5.47 MB, 640x360)

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

thinking things through
That's the responsibility of the Tetris-brigade.

William Williams
William Williams

Valve also censors steam chat.
Fucking faggots.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

reminder that online play is for retards and there's a distinct (((western))) and (((chinese))) representation on that list.

Asher King
Asher King

Prefer the pic where she is shown to control the suit with a buttplug joystick.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

That's a pretty sexy inari.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

I hope films, television, recorded music, video games, newspapers and magazines all die.
All media must burn. It is the worst invention ever created by man.
THAT's fucking toxic, if that word must be used.
Disgusting poisonous shit that spreads lies and manipulations like a cancer.

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

Brote is a jew.

I hate how Rainbow Six is now a competitive game.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

This.
The whole premis is tactics, from the ground up to be a coop idea.
In the first games, it wasn't possible, so your teammates were AI or controlled by you.
There are hundreds of other faggot games for retards to shit all over each other, but they have to fuck a perfectly decent coop series.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

I shouldn't have scrolled through that.
I honestly don't know what I expected after seeing that profile pic and description.

Attached: ffba4ed019c4d866ad8327fb9ad22aa899e2a66cc9d390d06fcb34871d2dea2a.jpg (37.51 KB, 452x462)

Logan King
Logan King

I hope you die and burn.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

You shouldn't talk about yourself all the time, you obnoxious attention whore.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

Interesting blog the CEO of the company behind EVE online is running. Relationship anarchy sounds like a manual on how to become a cuck.
log.andie.se/post/26652940513/the-short-instructional-manifesto-for-relationship

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Can't they just play single player games if interacting with people is so harmful to them?

Attached: 172cb49c44eda128b26e4fb5ca39b8c667b15fec41a0ae1fe41fefde124a2308.gif (468.99 KB, 512x807)

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

Dick out of it's sheath
That nigga's just horny

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

I will, we all will, but I hope I live to see all media fucking nuked from orbit.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

No? Because this gives them purpose. Its also funny how it only affects companies who don't have games that are infamous for their shit communities. EVE for example is well known to be THE goon game. You should also know that goons like to exploit weaknesses of a game to rule over it by not playing at all.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

may come sooner than we think with those digits

Attached: checkem.webm (1.55 MB, 640x360)

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE COC BULLSHIT THAT HAS BEEN INFECTING FREE SOFTWARE PROJECTS FOR A WHILE NOW
/tech/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN
/tech/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

Anyone have the MARK MARK MARK webm?

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

that ID

Attached: check.gif (2.01 MB, 1100x1380)

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

No need to be retarded on purpose, joke's played out for a while now.

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

The sad thing is that the people who play the pvp shit on the Terrorist Hunt game mode, saying that it shouldn't have been in the game in the first place.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Fuck off GDC shill

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

So the plan is to, what exactly? They already ban people for mean words on the internet, right? So are they just going to disable any form of communication?

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

being so new you don't know a TOR ID
/cuckchan/index.html

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

check sites
none are active
Why are you pushing this agenda fagglord?

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

/pol/ proves once again that they are too stupid to read studies properly
It was a nice read none the less but the study even specifically said that it hopes no idiot takes it's numbers out of context.
So let's see
Study was actually using mostly Lesbian families, not gay men (only 3 gay male couples were used)
92% number is falsely applied to what in actuality is a study of percent difference between 2 different groups and includes any form of abuse either done by current parents or original parents
Study uses only 20 people which in itself means that you cannot properly make a statistically meaningful conclusion
Study actually mentions other studies which show that same sex couples actually are more well educated and commit less crime on average than non same sex couples and because of that they specifically try to alter the data to reflect this difference
And before someone calls me an SJW I just hate seeing idiots misread research and call it a "fact".

Attached: 1358063482071.jpg (38.24 KB, 550x413)

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

It used to be that an old man would be pitied, for having lived long enough to see everything he had built destroyed, and everything he loved dead and gone.
Now thanks to society artificially being moved at 1,000x the normal rate, we see it all destroyed within 5 years, or a decade.
Being able to say that the world was saner 10 years ago is ridiculous.
Put me back in the medieval times, when life stayed fairly constant for a thousand years.
Fucking sick of this one.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Kefir
The Bosnians aren't going to take this one lying down, I'll tell ya hwat.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

defending the gay community

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

It's a fact, regardless of statistics.
The fact is, all faggots should be pushed into active volcanos, and that the world will be a better place without them.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

toxicity
nice meme corporate bros.

Attached: 1466753748288.gif (1.36 MB, 269x321)

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Yeah the world would be a better place without active volcanoes..

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Uh oh guys I think we're in trouble this time. Carol Danvers is coming after us shitlords.

Attached: 7cpcek9olt63vr82dph5-400x400.jpeg (19.37 KB, 400x400)

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Don't be so toxic, I am going to report your toxicity to the toxic avenger where he will inxoticate your toxicness with toxins made from toxic intoxication. If you toxinate any more toxicities, I will become toxicificised and the toxinicinity in your toxical toxesses will tox my toxes.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

It's ok to make up bullshit as long as it agrees with my general feeling towards something
it's a fact regardless of what the facts say

Hate faggots and niggers all you want, in fact I am a race realist trying to conduct research on demographic differences in genes that are linked to higher IQ. But don't try to back up your personal feelings with science if you aren't going to do it right. This is no better than when communist feminists try to use the wage gap to back up equal pay for women and niggers.

Attached: 1457226679821.jpg (152.19 KB, 597x615)

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

muh /pol/
Where did you come from?

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Language as a foreign English speaker detected.
The world would die without active volcanos.
Feed the volcano gods with faggots, literal faggots.
The name is no coincidence.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

You already know the answer to that. The answer is the board which only exists because of /pol/, the ones who were so fearful of /pol/ that they had to make their own special little homosexual deepthroating club.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Clearly somewhere that is friendly to bugchasing faggots who molest kids.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

/diaper/?

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Image get's BTFO for being psuedoscience
Y-You are a commie
No, a commie wouldn't care what is true or not because to them it's all about feelings.
Why would you assume that a picture that is often posted on /pol/ would come from /pol/
user, what other board is it more likely to have come from?

William Morales
William Morales

Girls mostly

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

You altered my words in your 'quote', nice media manipulation, pal.
I'm an antisemitic trying to conduct rape on children
Well, what relevance does that have?
I don't need to back anything up, a fact is a fact, by being a fact it is indisputable.
Faggots are volcano fuel. End fact.
I don't think you can find any studies to prove or disprove that, but it is a fact.
Try it out, feed every last faggot into a volcano and see whether the volcano thrives.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Hole in one.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Are you a /pol/ user?
Ewww.
We're all 14 year old girls from California here, trying to talk about video games in a non political way.
Why don't you fuck off back to where you came from, the address is here

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

it's a fact regardless of statistics
Thanks for the screenshot though. The 2016 election really brought the "best and brightest" immigrants to this site.

Attached: My-opinion-is-more-important-than-facts.PNG (4.13 KB, 430x71)

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

I'm trying to talk about videogames now that the facts disagree with me

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Do you even read what you wrote.
Do you know what statistics are?
Do you think that statistics = facts.
Really dude, I pity you wholeheartedly.
I guess you must have entered education when it was already compromised.
You do have a mental disorder, don't you.
Think I saw you mentioned in a screencap higher up in the thread.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

Cunts play competitive shit because it is popular and their boyfriends only buy the annual circle-jerk simulators
The cunts get called nigger faggots because they don't have their IRL girl privilege
Have never had to deal with direct criticism in their sheltered little vapid lives
Their low competency make any kind of team based play into an incredible handicap for their team
The irony is that the vast majority of said games are rated M for Mature and yet they flip their collective titties when mature language is directed at them
Bitching and moaning continue until companies try and stifle speech down to even troglodyte level phrases of "gg ez"
Fuckers get banned and move on to other flavor-of-the-month lootbox riddled circlejerk games with potentially less PC culture loving assbags

Attached: 567f2f3117544a682e2358aa1aa67a59e606544b535e83a46e43a5b2444dee4f.png (161.3 KB, 450x450)

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

According to my research youre 100% a nigger

David Scott
David Scott

Image literally says that it's a fact and uses statistics to back it up
But in actually it isn't a fact
BUT IT'S STILL A FACT I DON'T CARE WHAT STATISTICS SAY
Kek. It's amazing how butthurt you kids get when I simply fact check sources.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

You nailed it, and the other posts confirm it is from the aids infested /diaper/.
Like the other mentally ill of its ilk, it takes words out of context to try to manipulate, because it has nothing to say.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK NONE OF THESE NIGGERS MADE GOOD VIDYA

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

Never mind its 200%

Carter James
Carter James

Because they are going to shove that shit into your throat no matter what?

Noah James
Noah James

CCPGames
What are they going to do ban 9/10's of their player base?
Eve is the niggerest.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

samefag appears
The aids medication must be causing personality imbalances.
Perhaps you can buzz for your handler.
Which image are you talking about exactly.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

How are they going to put a gun to my head and force me to buy their game.
Did Todd Howard become Luca Brasi overnight?

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

My numerals didnt lie

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

What exactly will they do by joining together on this? Increase moderation and ban more users for "toxic behavior"?

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

What exactly will they do by joining together on this?
Drive their companies into the ground together.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

They are going to make all games matchmaking, and have all games run through the same keyword seeking software while claiming it is to do with "toxicity".
In short, they'll censor everything in the same way that the hyper-obsessive faggot cocksucker with aids does on /leftypol/.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Implying I would need to samefag after I already you already got BTFO

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

You already I already?
Alright dear, time to go to bed.
You think statistics = facts, you are having delusions.

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

They already are, other then Blizzard who kept afloat by Overwatch, most of those companies haven't made a successful game in years or coasting of former glories.

Political pandering is marketing, you don't need excessive marketing if your product is good.

Cameron White
Cameron White

he keeps going

Attached: 4f5e1375afab68d0e2f7f01a89b451fe9ab676eee9381e41fd09cdc60282557c.png (315.9 KB, 1424x800)

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Fucking nothing they are just virtue signalling and won't do anything more than what they are already doing. Which in a lot of cases is running their companies into the ground and making everyone hate their games.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

It's a fact, regardless of statistics
Truly smartest user of 2018.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

Why do you do this to me?

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

post the whole picture please

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

It's a fact, regardless of statistics.
lol

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

Yeah but Twitch and disagreement are both actually growing not to mention epic with Fortnite. While all of these companies are all hated here not all of them are complete and utter failures commercially. Though aside from blizzard I don't think any of their customers actually like the companies, just their products.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Furshit

Attached: suu-edit.png (55.82 KB, 294x316)

David Cox
David Cox

it was about time that these companies start civilizing the wild west, tbh it has been a long time coming

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

now if only they spent the money that they spent on the server farm on making their game not a RNG netcode shitfest… Oh wait that's the intention to begin with. You really can't blame people for cheating in a game that has been deliberately patched to be 60% RNG and then passed off as a skillful game. These type of games are designed to frustrate you no matter how good you are at them. Funny how there's nothing about false positives; what if your mouse fucks up and your character does a weird spin and then you get a lucky headshot? Before this matchmaking garbage the worst that would happen (which is unlikely) you would get banned from 1 server, now you can get banned from the game because of a gay bot.

This whole issue (not just the valve thing) is why archiving and history is important. Please keep software that existed before all this corruption (not just games) alive and useful.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

I guess the incessant shitposting, dumbposting and politics bait posting is fine since the thread was never good to begin with

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

unify all their platforms into one single goyim feedlot
getting banned for calling someone a nigger bans you from all games and also goes on your resume

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

92% of X is Y
I DON'T NEED STATISTICS TO PROVE MYSELF
I wish I got cool cropped porn to post at you too.

Attached: 1396144746426.jpg (132.89 KB, 714x1118)

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Add digital extremes to it
Their chat filters are managed by tumblrite dikes
they cant into regex so it just omits anything that has an offensive word they thing is bad. so you can get banned for weeks without even know what you said wrong and if you complain about it on the forums they will just extend the ban

Attached: chat-moderator-that-also-has-her-girlfriend-as-a-chat-moderator.jpg (93.03 KB, 540x720)

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

Not even game journalists could be this dumb.
In fact, it reads just like one of their articles.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

forgot to add.
you cant directly trade since you need to pm people.

saying the word trap is enough to get your banned.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

dear
Reported.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Damn, luckily I never post on region or recruiting chats. I can shitpost all I want on the clan chat. I hope that wont get fucked either

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

LoL, WoW and overwatch are the most toxic games there are on the market, which is ironic. and by toxic i mean underage retards, gamergirl attention whores, russian trash, BRs, turk roaches, and all the filth you can think off from normalfag mainstream games

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Accidentally get's caught samefagging

Attached: e4b8e0fa1d6ec13c4d9f4174c3759dfe15826ba1969ec02c908dd77701e78b72.jpg (107.23 KB, 800x462)

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

know the artist is the same who did saber marionette, do to his exquisite skill at trying tits.

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Samefags again
user, if you wanted lewds you could have just asked.

Attached: 1450474536181.png (49.69 KB, 348x309)

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Attached: 3956928950e1aa930a460b92fa6feb402c3d54a1c5b2c68bbba20460d5d9f63f.jpg (46.93 KB, 500x372)

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

Even normalfags all bring up how "toxic" overwatch is whenever they talk about it. Heavy moderation and banning does not make the community better it makes everyone hate each other more. All they have to do is bring back player run servers and they will be much better. People will self-segregate into communities they want to be a part of and everyone will be happier.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

You don't need statistics when you have hard, mathematical proof like your posts. Statistics would be unnecessary if everything was as clear as the fact that you're the dumbest fuck in existence.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

Attached: 1512437599.png (2.5 MB, 2508x4752)
Attached: 1512437599-1.png (2.61 MB, 2508x4752)

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

It's ok user, he might figure it out after repeating his 9th grade science course or Algebra.

James Garcia
James Garcia

disagreement Inc.

Attached: haaaaah.png (130.06 KB, 256x256)

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

The hilarious thing is that even with all the ultra heavy moderation, Mr. "Sorceress and Huge Tits Are for Lolicons" himself did a piece where he said it made him uncomfortable when people were cheerful and said nice things in Overwatch.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

they were planning to put moderation bots in all chats expect squad chat and dojo chat.
squad chat can still be logged for up to 2 weeks if someone does report you for even the mildest of shit.
i just stopped using clan chat and alliance chat as soon as i noticed there was more than 3 of them online at one point.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

I was about to be sad for that dog but then I saw the hand. That's a nigger. He is better off now.

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

They want to push it. They are going to pull out the cockmeat and cram it deep into our assholes.
Their narcisstic spastic brains can't handle anything.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Companies who did this before do it again

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

Samefag's first day on a chan with ID's I see.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

This is standard for blizzard already, and I'm sure other companies do it too. For example an overshit league player used a twitch emote with a niggers face on it and got removed from his team.
There was also a HotS esports player who mentioned some very vanilla shit about immigration in Europe, and threatened to deport his ex-gf after she wouldn't leave him alone, he was permanently banned. There are a surprising amount of people on HotS who are similarly minded if not more extreme, so I am just waiting for them to nuke probably around 1/4 to of their already shrinking playerbase.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

What did I miss

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

The official subreddit loved the idea so that's all that matter to Ubisoft.
no they didn't, people just made uncomfortable jokes about being banned for saying something, i wouldn't call it accepting at all if you actually read the thread. people seem to realize that it's fucking ridiculous to walk on eggshells while playing a game for adults according to all rating boards in the world.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

1. yes

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

Too bad normalfags and whales outnumber everybody in this board, counting people here arent normalfags and whales themselves.
RETARD KEMONO WHORE

Pirate everything and let Trump nuke the industry with no survivors
FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: 4321bcd9fad11e3ff681088c2fd6504eb20f3448c75a202f18f32ca19d07169a.jpg (682.88 KB, 1201x687)

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Why does he have such a gift for drawing Vivbush?

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

pirate everything
but the whales outnumber us so it doesn't matter
You are conflicting user.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

but the whales outnumber us so it doesn't matter
reminder that donald trump was elected POTUS and only marginally behind in the popular vote

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

/thread

Attached: 4ee9907e61719620fca4bafd688fa6f098f71bcd054995f9035ff9806e3bfcb7.png (231.25 KB, 459x1000)

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Even doggos are better than niggers

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

Why did you do that to me?

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Fuck off Gabe. Did you enjoy Sea of Thieves or did you have to go back to PUBG?

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Can anyone name one good game any of these companies has produced in the last 3 years?

Attached: the-child-understands.jpg (92.82 KB, 400x533)

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Also you can tell this "fairplay alliance" is 100% Jewish. A company that isn't filled with kikes would never agree to this because they are going to lose money. People that are getting banned will never buy their games again and onlookers will see this as bad practice and hopefully boycott them. Anyone that defends a company like BLizzard in the first place is already a useful idiot. These peoples brains are liquid shit, and they will happily let companies like Blizzard, Actikike, Ubisoft, etc fuck them in the ass.

In Yuri's time these people were called boomers.

Attached: YuriBezmenov1.png (242.42 KB, 678x381)

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Whole video

Attached: Former-KGB-agent-Yuri-Bezmenov-explains-subversion.webm (6.79 MB, 320x240)

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

I think Blizzard is the only one that's ever made a good game. God Starcraft was a long fucking time ago.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

I guess Japanese games really are superior. Anyone have the image?

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Nailed it.

A lot of companies have been trying to have their cake and eat it to with 'harassment' and community conduct. Many of them are perfectly willing to ignore any and all public relations responsibility unless it's about a very specific topic they want to bring up for a new feature or product, with bans coming out for political (I disagree with this company position) than content (calling someone a fucknugget for no reason). They operate with a ban-hammer and leave actual conversation to rot, and in absence of any kind of effective communication the natural shitpost tendencies float to the top. Even worse than on places like imageboards or plebbit, where you might accidentally stumble into an interesting topic for conversation on a topic. The game communities know full well that any actual disagreement or discussion is absolutely useless because they will not be listened to in the slightest, with the exception of childish tantrums thrown by enough people. Their selective censorship is more determined by financial models than any real concern for manners.

Regardless of your opinion about the game, Warframe has a massive audience and is free but manages to have some of the most helpful and polite people playing the game. I'm not going to pretend like there aren't bans and mutes that get tossed down from on high, but considering just how far DE goes to listen to their customers and how they'll actually stop major changes their customers don't like (damage 2.5 being canned that close to release still amazes me) you know those bans are mostly for conduct and not to only allow messages that suck the developers dick.

For me, the Icing on the cake is Blizzard Entertainment being on this list. Like they haven't done everything possible in WoW to foster the worst type of targeted harassment over the years. It's also a direct warning sign that this whole thing is just a bullshit excuse to try and get away with something else. Blizzard has taken no steps to reduce griefing on their PvP servers for almost a decade and a half, going so far as to bend over backwards to justify leaving it in the game and by all accounts working to make it worse. This is direct, observable and consistent company policy with Blizzard. If they cared about targeted harassment or toxicity, they would put in mechanics to prevent this behavior in their game. Since they don't do that, they are either doing this for the free publicity or just to give themselves moral justification to do whatever they want, probably both.

If I gave a shit about blizzard games, or even paid enough attention to them since '12 to know where to start this shit. I'd try and get their players to call them out on this. Just demanding how they can spend almost 14 years defending griefing, something that is by definition targeted harassment, and then say they support something like this.

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

With this PC madness in mind, could a game benefit from selling itself as the total opposite? Where the touted goal is to dick others harder than they dick you? They could probably pull some "Dark Souls of" shit with that.

Attached: 0e1cab444607aadbbc84f2322f602579dc31fcb2b72287128b5e898f9e3f61a6.jpg (77.29 KB, 635x636)

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Every single one of those problems can only be solved by killing the owners of those companies, their shareholders, and leftists in general.
Complaining won't get anything done.
Killing will.

So what? Do it, nevertheless.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

/pol/ is too cowardly to use the guns they shill for.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

that this whole thing is just a bullshit excuse to try and get away with something else.
It's them getting read for the mid terms in a few months. They're going to turn their games into dedicated propaganda outlets.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

bravery means indiscriminate violence
Woman detected.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

This is why they are going after your games. Mostly because they think it got Donald Trump elected. It is the same reason Facebook is now public enemy number one.

Attached: nbc-news-gamergate-hwhite-supremacists.webm (15.11 MB, 480x360)

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Well that and the powers that be don't want Zuck to be able to run. But hey, two birds one stone.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Roblox Corporation
Look at them trying to stay relevent.
They closed their forums and now you can only post on the "dev" forums if you prove yourself to them
This makes me more mad than it probably should.

Attached: Dean.png (309.67 KB, 430x404)

Levi White
Levi White

People that are getting banned will never buy their games again
Ah, to be young and naive.

Attached: smug-geralt.jpg (37.15 KB, 417x426)

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Zuckerberg won't run.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Yeah, but they thought he might, can't chance anything after Trump. Shame he was assassinated so close to the election the GOP couldn't shift support to the new ticket.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

To make you strong, user.

Noah Long
Noah Long

(Checked)
RPG
Can be humans or monsters
Humans can group up
Monsters are stronger
Monsters have to kill humans to level up
Humans can PvE like fags but have to kill a monster every 10 levels
These kills don't count unless they're similar level bracket, of course.
Levelcap of 30
Permadeath
Sometimes I ideafag too hard. This was tucked away in my hard drive for a minute.
pastebin.com/MPqNGfpt

Attached: SPIDER-WIZARD.jpg (84.32 KB, 960x720)

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

GOP couldn't shift support to the new ticket.
Zuckerberg was going to run as a democrat you fucking idiot.
I've already worked in a dog shelter user, I've had to see too many die.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

taking what people say in online videogames seriously

jesus christ, we need to bring back ditch digging so idiots like this have something to do

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

spouting memes means saving society
LARPer detected

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Spouting memes, maybe not depends on the meme, but sharing and spreading ideas is powerful. Why do you think they're trying so hard to control what ideas you can share on the internet?

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Reminder the left always projects. They accuse others of toxicity precisely because their intention is to eliminate any other group.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Wow you sure pulled that out of your ass, you girly faggot.

Juan King
Juan King

muh optics
the absolute state of nu/pol/
you dont like lesbians? what are you gay?

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Reminder the left always projects
It's basic Alinskiite shit. They are entirely goal oriented and don't care for the means, so they'll just "NO U" as much as possible to make a smoke screen in the case they don't have an actual argument.
Case in point:

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

It's okay, I didn't need those brain cells anyway.

Attached: BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.webm (6.36 MB, 480x360)

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Why? Was he born in Israel?

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

Muh alienskeet tictacs!!
actions speak louder than words, what have memes done for you or optics? cattle is still being cattle despite your optics faggotry

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

what have memes done for you or optic
You mean besides propel a small core of several thousand shitposters into global fucking spotlight? I get that /leftypol/ is insanely jealous of /pol/'s reach, but denial won't get you anywhere.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Well, at least Valve isn't a part of this.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

and optics wont get you nowhere nu/pol/

Luis Green
Luis Green

The fact that this is what you are reduced to should concern you. Good luck in 2018 ^_~

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

All of this shit just because some faggots don't know the existence of the "mute"/"block" buttons or don't know how to use them properly.

Two buttons. Two. Fucking. Buttons. there are more, but its the same principle: get rid of annoying people
For fucks sake, just crash and burn everything and everyone to the fucking ground.

Attached: eba6cd08ac99323a33b88b22c8….jpg (16.76 KB, 400x465)

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

filter was put in place about 4 months ago
one third of a god damn calendar year
fairly recent
This place can't burn down fast enough. Jesus Christ.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Over 30 game developers, publishers and tech companies have banded together to battle toxicity in their communities.
Toxicity includes = facts and opinions I don't like
"battle toxicity" = reduce mocking of those deserving of mockery thus creating a space without shame or merit in which everything can become as far left as possible
We envision a world where games are free of harassment, discrimination, and abuse, and where players can express themselves through play,” reads the statement.
Sounds fuckin gay.
Another goal of the Fair Play Alliance is to raise awareness of player-behavior-related issues, and “share research and best practices that drive lasting change
Translation: "How can we collude to police behavior and content to such an extreme extent that our products becomes censorious vehicles for brainwashing and social engineering like ResetEra or Reddit?"

Attached: u-r-a-fag.webm (315.96 KB, 320x240)

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

i will thanks bb

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

It's a fact, regardless of information or proof
Also ensures the games getting censored die. It's a common trend that when a site or company censors its userbase to appeal to vapid women and moms, and the safe space crowd, all the people that actually drive the community and keep it alive and well leave.

Attached: Single-Mothers.webm (3.83 MB, 360x360)

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

The only way someone can express anything, let alone something that means something, is through knowing conflict.

Where there's no conflict, there's no expression, no passion, no drive. No reason to get up in the morning.

Human beings crave conflict, NEED harassment to understand adversity, need to understand discrimination to FACE it, need to know why abuses are made in order to DEAL with it.

Without conflict, people become soft, but cruel. A world away from reality can't last, because it crashes back down into it from within every time, no matter how far away you position yourself away from percieved evil.

If man has no knowledge of evil, then he will be underfoot of it.

William Allen
William Allen

I refuse to believe this is real.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

Well isn't that convenient.
I already hate all these companies.
Also
Company called disagreement Inc.
joining potentially illegal wrongspeak group.
Really we need like a bill to just tell these companies to fuck off with this shit. something like
Stop All Unconstitutional Censorship Efforts Act

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Western pigs continue to disappint!
Gaming belongs to SLAVS and JAPS

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Well to be fair, silicon valley and china could barely be considered "Western"

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

I think it is real. My mother, for one, is a neurotic woman, she needs someone to tell her to calm down and tell her to stop, because she feels she has to keep herself occupied with some sort of chore at all times, and starts to freak because she has trouble calming down. At times she has trouble making a single decision, like simple stuff like "what should we have for dinner" or her arrangement of clothes. If you talk to her or give her recommendations, she'll decide, but if you don't she'll remain paralyzed at the decision.

It's not like she CAN'T make a choice of her own, it's the she needs other people to make her feel secure in her choice, and if she doesn't have that she becomes slightly depressed. Women need people to live, be it their friends or family, I've found that if a woman is alone, she's in hell.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

tfw I never bought a single game from any of those companies and haven't even heard of 75% of them

Attached: 00-ev00-0070a04-001.jpg (448.2 KB, 1280x1440)

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

and haven't even heard of 75% of them

what do you just come here for the porn?

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

Are you implying he is a homosexual?

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Piracy doesnt get them bankrupted, unfortunately. The industry will either burn to the ground(if shit goes full accelerationism) or the whales keep it alive(if the consumer retardation and market let it happen). The second is more likely to happen, if the "crash" is just a myth.
Piracy is just to have something to play while this shitshow continues, not a solution for the problem.

You get it, consumers nowadays(for the last 10 years) heavily suffers with beaten wife syndrome and post-purchase rationalization, all they need is some scraps to forgive.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

commies push gamers so far that those gamers become violent white nationalists
If only that were not a media-concocted fantasy then those liars would be hanging from lamp posts already.

Read:
reduce mocking of those deserving of mockery
Many degenerates deserve to be bullied. It is a natural mechanism against degenerate behavior. How do you think all these commies became what they are and got into positions to censor everything? When the mechanisms to combat bad behavior are removed then bad behavior flourishes.

I do not believe the lie that discrimination is an evil to be punished. The truth is that tolerance is not virtuous. Intolerance is virtuous. When many do not tolerate nation-wrecking behavior their nation will survive, but when that much-needed intolerance is suppressed everything goes to shit, Weimar levels of shit.

Attached: forced-to-lynch-commies-wanted-to-play-video-games.jpg (87.58 KB, 960x738)

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

Is that the chick from stopitbear.webm?

Easton Green
Easton Green

Sorry, should I care about companies called "Owlchemy" and "Playrix"? They sound like mobileshit publishers.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

It's another vivian gets fucked by a mulatto
Why the fuck are half the artists on this site fucking cucks? You even give your own daughter to the fucking halfbreeds and mexicans.

Attached: ba4747da1ef08950af7ae49d4d92a429988e05ff5613fab30335f8598614fb55.png (578.59 KB, 938x1094)

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

Why the fuck are half the artists on this site fucking cucks?
They're intentionally defiling something they view as belonging to White Men.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

mulatto
I don't have the I am not a nigger, I'm just tan image.

William Morgan
William Morgan

brown dick
brown hands
i'm just tan whiteboi
Fuck off. Anyone who likes that picture is a literal cuckold. Especially if they came here in 2014.
Makes me happy most of those artists are mentally unhinged and dead by their 30s. Good riddance.

Attached: ad808cda57d16a6f7480487a8a1b9aff856073477986ff0fa8adc764f2961e31.jpg (42.87 KB, 261x260)

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

disagreement is anonymous
wew

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

disagreement?
dis cord?

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

You even give your own daughter to the fucking halfbreeds and mexicans.
So to be a real man you must fuck your own daughter?
I don't believe your mulatto theory anyways. Vivian is a redhead thus very pale. Practically anyone would be darker than a ginger.

Attached: Vivian-Casual.png (394.98 KB, 1200x1250)

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Weimar levels of shit.
I believe shit is descending into something far worse, since you need to add people just handing over their freedoms for stupid things.

Just like most hentai, were it is full of tan guys banging white girls all the time:^)

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Facebook is now public enemy number one.
Which is ironic, doesn't fuckerberg sell SSNs to illegals to vote in california?

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Whatever helps you fap at night, cuckold. I'm sure it's not a "real brown person" to you, right cuck?
Korean hentai.

Attached: b30d8490cf7739dd1a9fb0f64c629be3e2172e8ef8c4e8980209ab2241199404.png (93.68 KB, 182x471)

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

That goes back to what I mentioned earlier.
Translation: "How can we collude to police behavior and content to such an extreme extent that our products becomes censorious vehicles for brainwashing and social engineering like ResetEra or Reddit?"
People are being brainwashed to be this way. To demand their rights be removed, to demand subjugation. This initiative seeks to make gaming into just another platform for doing the same thing Reddit does: social engineering.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

We envision a world where games are free of harassment, discrimination, and abuse, and where players can express themselves through play
but that's an oxymoron you moron

Attached: bigBird-what's-autism.mp4 (3.33 MB, 640x360)

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

It's typical commie doublespeak.
we want free expression
but not that kind of free expression so not really

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Before:
enter server
trash on some nerd
taunt him to assert dominance
he spends the whole match hunting you down, turning what would have otherwise have been a boring match into a duel between two players, causing them both to play harder and better than they otherwise would have, just for the right to talk shit about each other's moms/sisters/(nonexistant)gfs/etc.

Now:
enter server
trash on some nerd
taunt him to assert dominance
"reported for bm"
account suspended due to "toxic behaviour"
taunting using the in-game gestures is later made a reportable offense
"ggez" later wordfilters to "I'm a big, toxic poopyhead! Someone pwease change my diapey-wipeys!"
characters no longer insult each other on kills, just saying canned lines like "Enemy down." or "Nice shot."
you later get no say in who you play as. If you felt like playing Shooter Dude or Sniper Guy, but the "damage" role was taken, you have no choice but to play as Boring Support or Autopilot Healslut or else you get reported for being "not being a team player"

Attached: I-COULD-DO-THIS-FOR-MONEY.gif (591.04 KB, 542x613)

Blake Green
Blake Green

I think you'll find they're all hypocrites.
What the fuck how long has "hypocrite" not been a word? Seriously, that's fucked that it's not considered a word
It's almost like you shouldn't have listened to the development of a game based on a nonexistent "competitive playerbase"

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

I'm angry.
Angry with myself for not coming up with this and I've been listening to SOTD for waaaaay too long.

Attached: SUCK-MY-DICK-YES.webm (958.29 KB, 640x368)

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

vinny's a lovable nintendrone, when did he ever scream nigger?

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Go back about 7 years there'll probably be something.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Yes, nothing is safe from the tentacles of power hungry lefties. Its annoying how all of them will scream while stabbing you furiously.

Thats why they need to dumb down people, else, people would see the bullshit.

Attached: pain-seizures.gif (143.72 KB, 300x375)

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

NICE TRY MARK

Attached: CUCKS-ARE-CUCKS.JPG (67.32 KB, 588x603)

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

alt-right
a bit dissapointed they didn't outright associate videogames with neonazis and instead went with the soy version

Attached: neon.jpg (873.39 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: nazi-nerds.jpg (279.68 KB, 1100x1106)

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

implying slavshits have ever made a good videogame
laughingelfman.gif

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

considering commie ant-people and bugchasing champagne socialist shitwipes human
why.jpg

Sounds like she needs a dicking, where is your father?

Porn and shitposting are the twin pillars of any imageboard

get out of here stalker

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

Mulatto
You know most people who go outside have a slight tan right?

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

because it'd look ridiculous, they had to start small with shit like this otherwise they risk calling everyone who plays videogames a nazi, and they already railed against Jack Thompson so the 180 would redpill people fucking quick.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

Microsoft are the ones that funded Polygon

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

she's 55 so fucking disgusting, and dad's a commie. He has a diagnosed mental disorder and changes allegiances with the wind and adopts whatever is the ideals of someone close to him, which is my sister, who is a bleeding heart dumbass. Mom doesn't get involved in politics so he hooked his alliegiences with my sister. He's prone to massive lapses in judgement so I have to be mom's support. He also spends most of his time doing stupid shit on facebook and "fighting the power" etc. They quit protesting and thus any real contribution to communism

He was abused, not sexually thankfully, heavily as a child by his uncle and is emotionally stunted as a result, and only opens up to my mother, it's very clear he's not all there and is devoted to supporting his family to a pathological level, and prefers my sister over me, because he has a serious awkward streak when dealing with male family.
He's a vet who used the Army to escape his family, and moved the fuck out of state and married my mother.
I have the rare privilege of seeing exactly what drives these people to do this shit and advocate for shit that killed millions more then the nazis ever did. These people are broken. They're dependant. They're constantly looking for community.

Growing up I never needed that, because I grew tired of people rather quickly and understood that being alone is only bad if you hate yourself and can't come to terms with your own thoughts being the centerpiece of your mind. Dad also fills his time with an internet addiction if he isn't talking to people, and unlike me put his computer in the most public and frequented room in the house, the the dining room, across from the main TV room that leads into the kitchen.

You're talking to someone who knows his enemies intimately. To me, this is fucking personal.
I can forgive my family. I can't forgive those goddamned bastards who prey on their weakness.
I live my life with a constant air of cold discomfort, of frozen rage.
If I ever met the individual people responsible for this preying on my family, I understand exactly what pains a man, and it has consumed a small portion of my mind from since I was a child. Self control would not be about restraint, but rather executing step one through step one hundred in the proper order, in the exact, perfect sequence to extract what makes a man human and to place it upon the ground, to be untouched by that person for the rest of their living, breathing life.

Attached: get-in-the-robot.jpg (41.72 KB, 500x691)

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

that's why user is dissapointed

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

Warframe
It's a massive hugbox because of the ridiculous amount of tone policing in chat. So much as talking bad about the latest update is enough to warrant a mute. "Harrassment" done outside of the game or official social media will get you banned in-game.
Damage 2.5 was canned because even the dumbest of DE drones could understand and admit it was poorly-designed.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

It could be like
the Dark Souls of toxicity
It sounds really terrible and intriguing at the same time.

Attached: 1516734347950.gif (1.49 MB, 346x261)

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

Just turn on the news to see them being used constantly.
Whenever a "unknown circunstances shooting" happens.

This.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Hard to believe rockstar games isn't on this list yet. Or am I wrong?

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

Rockstar wouldn't be they make loads of money and ignore everyone else. They don't even go to E3 which suggests they aren't even very friendly with the ESA. Rockstar are still shitty in other ways they just aren't the type to bandwagon onto something just because everyone else is doing it.

James Torres
James Torres

ESA
European Space Agency? Lol I thought Europe is 3rd world.

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

No the Entertainment Software Association, the video game lobbying group that runs the ESRB.

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

Fucking hell. First time I learn about this. Why do video games need this shit. Just checked the members list for this and I stopped playing their games, and no wonder Sony seems stupid these days. They are a member too.

Attached: cancer.jpg (167.26 KB, 1334x672)

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

Nearly everyone is a member they run E3 and the ESRB so everybody has to at least give them some respect. Funnily enough Devolver actually got into a bit a spat with them the last few years at E3. To get around the insane fees to actually have a booth there Devolver just drives a truck out to the convention center parking lot. However the ESA has been trying to stop them by blocking their truck in different ways. Last year they actually called them out on their bullshit but nothing really came of it.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Intel
What the fuck does a processor company care about "muh toxic" bullshit?

Honestly, you know this is just so they can expand their legal rights to fuck you over, personally(plus a few companies who are probably doing it "FOR MUH FAIR LADY".

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

furshit

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

Attached: Yuri-Demoralization.webm (9.8 MB, 426x240)

James Miller
James Miller

Why ? Its not like these companies force devs to follow their communist agenda *yet*

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit