What are some games where you can kill fags? Hard mode

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

What are some games where you can kill fags?
Hard mode: Made after 2015

Attached: 1e2848ba3a1afab40cd41978c30a0dc8d01da32163e8f5c19de3ff8a953657cf.jpg (195.81 KB, 687x886)

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

Watch Dogs 2?

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

HATRE:D

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

God Hand

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

what are some games
Fuck off, gay cuckchanner.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

asking about games makes me cuckchan
We've come full circle, haven't we?

Attached: 1448788013844-1.png (130.22 KB, 615x345)

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

real life
I heard it's in early access right now though, so there are just a handful of levels like Afghanistan. The dev has stated that there will be more levels in the future.

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

No, posting a one line template thread with no discussion does

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

shit threads are still shit even if you make them about something everyone can agree on

Attached: heypaul.gif (1.66 MB, 300x173)

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

replying seriously to a shitpost

You're not very bright are you?

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Yes, starting a low effort bait thread with "what are some games" means you're a cuckchanner. I'll give you some time to mull that over and get it into your thick, gay skull.

Attached: 6c2e656aaba8c30d186f42f94514f7e3be373b18693007e05f8b8ea975cd4106.jpg (12.76 KB, 430x320)

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

the post you replied to, which agrees with me, is a shitpost so your argument is invalid

Attached: 0ae.png (57.82 KB, 600x468)

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Game that lets you kill fags.
I would love to play a game that lets you shoot faggot Cuckchaners that start low quality threads on superior Holla Forums.

Attached: DQZQluaXkAAft1u.jpg (50.11 KB, 446x537)

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

I wish the Zohar wasn't reduced to tit ornamentation on Shill Waifu of the Year. I wish even more they'd let KOS-MOS stay dead or wandering the Endless Frontier.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

After seeing that one watchdogs webm, I sort of wonder if WD2 would be worth pirating just to go around slaughtering demisexual queerbags.
It's full of bugs, though, isn't it?

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

It's not worth it, don't bother. It's a hot steaming plate of CY nonsense, from trannies, to faggots to the reveal that emoticon face guy is an ugly 40 year old jew.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

Oh yeah and the villain is Trump.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

drumpf
not a villain
Heh.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

The what now? Never played a Xeno game so I have no idea what the fuck your talking about. I just like that picture.

Attached: cosmos.jpg (20.51 KB, 600x389)

David Davis
David Davis

from trannies, to faggots
At least they're not unkillable, right?

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

The game is called real life, you fucking faggot. Get out there and start racking up that score. Course, you only get one shot and you'll probably die like a bitch. If you get taken into custody, then you'll become somebody's bitch. Good luck, have fun.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Cut him some slack guys. He failed spectacularly to D&C the thread about MS declaring war on free speech in their services, so he's got to try to slide that thread down a few pages by making trash threads like this.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

The game is called real life, you fucking faggot. Get out there and start racking up that score. Course, you only get one shot and you'll probably die like a bitch. If you get taken into custody, then you'll become somebody's bitch. Good luck, have fun.
Well that is one way to get the FBI (or what ever they have in your land) to kick down your door and put a bullet in your head when the stupid cunt takes your advice. Nice not knowing you user.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

What are some games where you can kill fags?
Well OP, what multiplayer games do you play?

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

gets mad over AJposting in response to fags derailing actual discussion on the original topic
then proceeds to claim I'm the shill

Attached: C4LHP2OVcAA5JQi.jpg (27.68 KB, 311x311)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit