Do you have a beefy videocard and i7 or above? Well, Demon's Souls is now playable via emulator ( I have confirmed...

Do you have a beefy videocard and i7 or above? Well, Demon's Souls is now playable via emulator ( I have confirmed, works like a charm). This is a recent development.

Enjoy a pure and beautiful game my dudes.

Attached: pure and beautiful.jpg (209x241, 11.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

played it about 10 years ago without dealing with shader cache interrupting me. also had online back then too.

Where is my private server for emulation, OP?

Attached: waiting skelly_jpg.png (400x357, 206.21K)

Well, I tapped out of consoles after Gen 6–the money wastage and the shitty cash grabs became unacceptable.

Prolly won't happen for another 5 years…

games in general are a waste of money, if it gets to your head too much just tap out and go full poormode with a 2010 PC that you only play doom and doom mods on.

I got Dark Souls III for 17 bucks last year…bretty good deal.

What is beefy video card? I only have gtx860, can I play this?

Original hardware > emulation

me > you

Not if the original hardware is cancer

you if niggers got online working and everything then the second coming of Christ will be upon us.

PS3 was the best console of its generation though.

Not an argument.

What's your i7 model, exactly?
I think my RX480 will be enough but the CPU is the biggest factor

That's not saying much though, user.
Either way though, if its unable to be hacked or modded its not worth getting
I forget if the PS3 ever did end up getting hacked, I didn't follow that shit since its library didn't pique my interest, were there any games that was worth it on that thing besides souls?

I don't think anybody called bloodborne shit.

Attached: dont cry for zhe im already dead.jpg (642x630, 50.49K)

You're damn right there's no argument

Attached: 1459001411469.png (256x256, 555.9K)

The last all time classic game released. It's been that long.

Attached: todolist.PNG (521x380, 458.63K)

What meth addict is that?

thats what soy does to a human male. this is form soyboys are turning into like the goddamn brundelfly.

One day our descendants and theirs will be as different as eloi and morlocks

Nobody called it shit you butthurt gay console boy

That's a cropped lewd isn't it?

PS3 actually allowed you to easily run Linux on release until a later hardware revision stopped it. There was a big false advertising argument about it.

Can you take your console wars shit back to the site you belong?

it was patched out after geohot published the exploit with fail0verflow iirc.

not meth, soy

Attached: soylent.jpg (2728x2128, 1.06M)

You niggers can't be serious. When Bloodborne came out, there wasn't a single derailed thread for weeks/months. I didn't even have a PS4 and I picked up on that.

He's a faggot but he's right.

A single non-derailed thread*

Wasn't on imageboards during the time,guess i missed that

Because the PS4 was a shit console with no games back then and is still a shit console with no games now.
Nobody shat on the game itself, people simply argued it wasn't the masterpiece the Sonyggers at cuckchan were making it out to be so they could justify their shit purchases.

PC > Arcades > Cucksoles

Attached: Also on PC.png (516x304, 150.15K)

It's been 3 years.
Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was 2 months. You're whining about a couple months of shitposting and then more than 2 years and a half of nothing/normal discussion. Given that it's one of the only worthwhile games for PS4, it's an easy target for shitposting, so it makes sense. Wasn't calling it Bloodborne machine enough admission that Bloodborne is OK?
This what I mean. Being all like "MUSTARD WAS MEAN FOR 2 MONTHS" is gay, petty, butthurt whining.

IQ: 165

What effect on women does consuming that much soy have?

That's a troon user.

late gen i5 > early gen i7, your comment is retarded

I know. I meant on ACTUAL women. If it can do this to a man, what can it do to a woman?

oh lad, keep posting

Attached: 1446434205485.jpg (765x772, 90.18K)

Attached: the master race2.jpg (2448x3264, 1.71M)

Dark Souls is better so whatevs

Attached: 332666_189255847814134j7qm.jpg (917x1275, 138.49K)

herewego

The fuck are you talking about? You've been able to play it fine for a while. The last major bug (a lighting glitch) was fixed in December.

honest question: where did you come from and how recently?
Because the entire 'sour grapes' meme started with the solid YEAR of "we will not allow you to have a bloodborne thread, it cannot be good, its impossible, time for dubs and gore spam until you stop rrrrreeeeeeee".

Either you are pulling some amazing revisionist history move or you are fresh off the boat because this shit was a constant for an entire rotation of our planet around its star. not 'just for a month'. It was pc exclusive gamers at their absolute most petty and obnoxious because they felt slighted and butthurt.

I havent been paying attention to the PS3 emulator scene. How does one emulate a PS3 and can someone spoonfeed me the program (and if it needs .bios files like the PS2 emulators).

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

Guess I'm not playing DeS yet.

Attached: a1e003a69c81dbf4b4f1ce0616a5fd30a083ed0b435bf18c5a11bd99c8f94623.gif (500x411, 177.42K)

Thanks!

That's not actually how xenoestrogens work. They are a weaker alternative to estrogen and in fact bind in its place. The "soy makes you a woman" while a useful rhetorical concept, is only truly believed by the uneducated who deeply fear for their masculinity.

I'll only use it to play Demon's Souls and MGSIV

Attached: 1463287452045.png (297x276, 103.89K)

I thought they were still all on the ps2?

Pretty sure speedrunning had something to do with it as well.

It's a good meme though, but I'd still stay away from non-fermented soy.

And you're not? The other user couldn't even tell if it went on for months or weeks, if it went on for a YEAR he would've said so. Either way, that's still almost 2 years ago, too long to be clinging on all that anger still.

COMPILING SHADERS