It is cheaper to own every console but an x-bone and an okay PC that can run games from 2010 and prior than to upgrade...

It is cheaper to own every console but an x-bone and an okay PC that can run games from 2010 and prior than to upgrade your toaster to be able to run the same exact games with 10% more foliage. Why does this upset some people on this board? Can you help me out here? Help me help you.

Attached: girlyman.jpg (681x902, 470.51K)

I have a ps4 for yakuza games and weebshit and a craptop for everything else.

Because consoles associated with throwing money away on cinematic experiences, and wahoo soyboy shit.
If they actually have good video games is another question.

Because cuckchan has invaded.

Nice cuckchan tier bait

But its not cheaper to own a console.

Even if your PC is $2000, you don't need to spend any more money for 10 years. Consoles in 10 years tend suck away your money for having to actually buy video games.
Its all about single investment in harwdare vs constant investment in software.

Attached: canadian space marine.jpeg (377x500, 105.01K)

Attached: Butterlord.jpg (1162x850, 165.48K)

You don't have to pay for online with PC.

You would know if you weren't this new.

It depends on

For anyone confused about why this thread exists please see

If you can play 30 fps slide shows

Attached: 1461751370779.png (343x395, 138.67K)

Owning any console is a waste of money tbh. I don't know what point you're trying to prove here. If you get a console you get 30fps multiplats. If you get a cheap PC with a lower-end GPU you also get 30fps multiplats, but at least its a PC that can do more than play games

why play online at all?

Anyone who invests in this year in a PC is too stupid to see past their nose and anyone who buys a current console is too lazy to realize they have a nose to even look at

Anyone who defends buying a console or PC is past the point of redemption and have invested considerable amounts of money into an industry that is, and has been, clearly in steep decline. They are stupid people that lack foresight. They attack others for purchasing different, current products like a man on a sinking ship attacking another man on another sinking ship. Anyone that buys current hardware supports the current industry regardless of their stance on piracy. They are hypocrites of a high order and their arrogance will one day be their undoing.
That's right faggot fuck you I think you're an idiot yeah you, the one that clicked the spoiler

Now you will be worm-food

It's cheaper to emulate everything on PC and never spend money on a console. Why does this upset some people on this board?

It's a different experience playing games with original hardware on their intended displays, a unique one the devs intended. Why does this upset people on this board?

Attached: only pretending to be retarded.jpg (325x184, 14.63K)

Haha, true, true. Any older game needs to be played on a CRT in order to be properly enjoyed. For whatever reason, this seems to bottom rustle some individuals on this internet page.

tbh consoles are streamlined for maximum usage of hardware solely for games + some tacked on UI for friends management. PCs do not need that much hardware unless they are running very complex simulations. I guess some salty mustard races decided PCs can into games too. Look at the abominations that followed.

You just had to bring it there, didn't you.

Attached: 3f239ece206ad2d3b7ffd3907b9d6bf0933abd7bcb47eb284120179507497af1.jpg (3000x3000, 108.8K)

I don't even think it needs to be, I just find it better for a number of reasons that playing on a PC with a generic gamepad doesn't touch. I feel it's best to give it a chance to see what the difference is, but people often settle in their ways and refuse to experiment.

Funny, how having a good PC for under 1000$ made every single new console obsolete, as nearly all good games come out on Steam as well and you can just pirate them.

Nope. Unless you fall for the 4K meme, a rather modest PC will run anything on par with consoles or better. Say, an early i5 or an FX 8300, 8GB RAM, and a GTX 680 or 960, or whatever is the AMD equivalent. That's all you need.

Attached: bec.jpg (239x396, 21.03K)

I GOT THAT REFERENCE FELLOW MASTER RACE LE STALKER WORM FOOD
Fuck off.

PC from early 2013 (upgraded parts like GPU, SSD, RAM since then) and PS4 pro here.

I can play pretty much anything except Nintendo games on Switch but don't have much interest in those besides BotW. The wii u emulator to play BotW still runs like shit for me. My new PC is going to be built this year at some point. there are some ps3 games I'm interested in now though that i cant play because ps4 can't into all ps3 games. but i could always cop an old ps3 for like $100 i guess.

You can emulate games and display to a CRT AT THE SAME TIME.

Wait what?

yes of course. Original hardware is still just so much better.

Attached: P_20180327_235815.jpg (4656x2620 2.02 MB, 1.64M)

Would torture for a Master race fag be being forced to play Goldeneye on the N64?
That runs at 20fps IIRC.

Turok 2
That shit is legit puke induncing

Original hardware fags are as bad as the autists screaming that older movies should be watched on a CRT TV.

Attached: 71207d4a1b8ee74e3f1f57399172bdb3b680b74da9c2220fa3a084509ed5f5d9.jpg (739x960, 293.41K)

I only really see emuniggers sperg, constantly trying to one up original hardware users. Seems like a terminal case of jealousy.

Original hardware is worthless. Emus play the games better.

no, they inherently play them worse. Failing to represent the developers intention is ultimately a sentence of inferiority.

OH BOY YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, DUBS THREAD! CHECK EM!

Attached: 1433331883647.jpg (600x600, 102.98K)

That's not even remotely applicable. Movies shot in the 1920s were shot using film which was of higher quality than any form of digital video recording available even today. Standing that fact next to games that were created using much lower quality than what we have today is nonsensical.
**This is an attack on
the logic of your argument, not your conclusion.**

Is that a repro of Monster World?

I understand that, but I'd argue that the displays couldn't transmit said quality to the viewer.
Not saying

Plenty of games are superior via the use of emulation like Goldeneye, BOTW and Metroid Prime.
Developers many times intend for certain things and can't achieve them due to limitations.

I couldn't give less of a shit about your what's real or not in your mind you delusioned kike.

The fuck are you talking about, shit nigger

no, it's emulation on a CRT.

no games are superior through emulation, these games are all worse when emulated.
so they deliver what they can within the limitations.

artists intent is final.

still plays better on real hardware. Enjoy your shrek mods.

Monster World IV has an official translation (for the Wii), and the Wii version ROM will play on a real Genesis with an Everdrive without issue.

I prefer real hardware as far as consoles and controllers go, but I'm not opposed to emulation, thanks to (((resellers))) ruining the ability for people to get into classic console gaming on the cheap. My collection is mostly composed of systems that were much less expensive in the early 2000s.

Original hardware is objectively the crrect way to play.

correct*

t. scalper