Polygon hates Farcry 5 for being a video game

archive.is/LVIhG

It’s been a while since we’ve had a hit piece this hard. Complaints about the game are as follows:

It’s amazing how blatantly this article bashes the game for being a game. I don’t know if Farcry 5 is good or how pozzed it is, but man did it make polygon mad.

Attached: 16FE64BE-1D59-4D03-A9D7-E2B648DA8B55.png (1024x1024, 279.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180326145047/https://games.avclub.com/far-cry-5-cares-less-about-politics-than-being-the-rein-1824053627
web.archive.org/web/20180307175639/https://waypoint.please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan-Ost
archive.is/1ew2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like everybody forgot that these websites secretly collaborate with each other to push narratives.
Does nobody remember GameJournosPro?

No its not. This is the same controlled-op "enemy of my enemy" marketing bullshit that Kingdom Cuck used

Christ, the games have been copy pasted since 3. If those are games, 5 has to be.

Go watch the ending spoilers for a bit of context to the salt.

When people say something isn't a game they generally mean it leans its effort more on presentation rather than gameplay itself. Which Farcry 4 pretty much did. But you're mentally retarded so you wouldn't understand

You cannot convey a hyperbole like that through text, nigger.

Attached: 1429640805722.gif (242x200, 863.58K)

Not being able to pickup hyperbole is a sign of autism user. Only a retard would take such an exaggerated statement literally.

You know damn well there are people on Holla Forums who would unironically argue that FC5 is not a game.

Attached: 1427932120727-3.gif (400x310, 267.43K)

Protip; they were all making hyperbolic statements and you just have autism. People on Holla Forums say a lot of things aren't games. But you know deep down nobody actually literally means they're not video games.

You give anons too much credit.

Attached: 1430272339947.gif (280x158, 1.43M)

That's not true and you know it. I have said many "games" aren't games and I've been entirely honest in the saying. Many visual novels are not games, they are simply clickity clack books. Hence the "novel" in visual novel.

You're probably right, I have too much faith in humanity in general sometimes. Poe's Law can be a real bitch

Attached: 10928847_1542113199407234_74315882650777205_n.jpg (346x250, 11.2K)

is water wet

water makes things wet, but is itself not wet.

Technically, no.

Does he get wet? or does the water get him instead? Nobody knows,particle man.

From what I can see of the few seconds I've seen of this game, the game is very American and I can only imagine that's very triggering for the anti-American crowd over at Polygon.

Your link is broken, there's already a thread with a working link

But it's not surprising, it's by the same pathetic faggot who made a video about a VR game with a gun and kept whining about how scary they are

This is philosophical shit

But fire IS hot. Heat and cold are just measures of how energetically the particles are moving, and the particles in fire are moving incredibly fast - bumping into other slower moving particles - causing them to also move fast (heat up).

Water is neither wet, nor does it make things wet, because the water molecules never actually touch the molecules of the substance they're covering. They're always kept at a (very minuscule) distance by the electron shells of their constituent atoms repelling each other. When you touch a key on your keyboard, you're not actually touching the key, but feeling it's electron repulsion.

Attached: You-are-Hovering-Electron-Repulsion.jpg (2000x1592, 624.57K)

So has anyone played Far Cry 5? Or is it just Far Cry 3-Primal outside the overall setting and theme to the game?

Cold is a lack of heat.

web.archive.org/web/20180326145047/https://games.avclub.com/far-cry-5-cares-less-about-politics-than-being-the-rein-1824053627

web.archive.org/web/20180307175639/https://waypoint.please use archive.is/en_us/article/evm7ve/far-cry-5-hands-on-politics-progression

I love how these people got their dream game and nobody liked, played, or bought it.

The pretentiousness in that paragraph is off the bloody charts.
Maybe it just wants to be a video game?

No it's not, it's just something different than the simplified version that we visually perceive. That doesn't nullify that there is a sense of touch, or its purpose or function, anymore than the ability to sense temperature is nullified because it's actually sensing heat transfer, not the temperature itself. They're being pedantic to the point of stretching the truth in order to make a fact seem like more of a revelation than it is, even though the unvarnished truth is already pretty interesting.

Its funny that nobody, not even reddit or cuckchan want to argue that it was anything other than a flop. Even if you put aside its toxic politics, it was released on the same day as Assassin's Creed Origins and Super Mario, and just before CoD WW2 was launched. And it was a singleplayer game for a genre that prefers multiplayer. It was doomed to fail.

Which makes it all the funnier that journalists are trying to tell developers to try and make their games like Wolfenstein. Hopefully the reaction from this pushes some AAA developers even further from journalists.

big if true, hope a lot of people buy it to spite journiggers, but I probably won't be one of them. I don't sense this being the pro-white pro NRA romp the far left seems to see. Anything that isn't dicksucking communism is evil to them, and this is still probably pretty leftist friendly. Buy it up to piss off the journiggers and soys though.

The eternal hover hand.

I fully endorse it for this reason alone.

Also the fact most of the game was cutscenes, it didn't really do anything interesting with it's locations or gameplay and at the end all it served as another 'to be continued' bullshit.

THE SALT
WOOOOOOOOOIE

How the fuck is Polygon still allowed to exist as anything but a parody of gaming journalism?

It would have been amazing to think that Wolfenstein flopping was the reason why they didn't want to go full blown antifa BLM route with FC5 and changed everything in the last minutes, but considering the game has been in development in some time, its very unlikely and this might have the vision they had all the time.

From a gameplay and technical standpoint, the game was really mediocre and had nothing really interesting that the first game had. They were capitalizing on anti-Trump hysteria to sell a mediocre game.

Spite buying is not a good idea, specially if you want to send a message that devs can make apolitical games like this one. Ubisoft is still leftist to the core (see Assassin's Creed Origins revisionism).

But isn't that what they're always saying about Islamists? That we shouldn't get angry at them because it will just radicalize them?

das Ray Cist

Attached: apparently some guy named ray cist.jpg (750x1125, 90.04K)

no lack of heat just means its at room temperature

does it really? I'll have to give ubisoft some credit for actually knowing a little history then.

Supposedly the best two endings involve ignoring the cult or leaving the leader alone. Actually trying to arrest/kill their leader results in a fucking nuke going off.

And you can make a case that FC4's "joke" ending where you just stay in your seat and never start fighting the nation's dictator or help the rebels is the best case ending in that game as well, as the rebel leaders effectively make shit just as bad once they get in power.

Get out.

I would argue that the electron shell is part of the object itself, depending on your definition. But that's just getting into semantics.

Aren't there two points in 5 where the Cult basically goes 'Look if you just apologize to our leader, we'll stop this' and your character spits in his face both times?

That's fucking hilarious if so.
I love how the left is angry that this isnt a blatant anti-white anti-gun romp like Wolfencuck was.

particles behave like waves when you get small enough. So the idea of "particles" is an even grander illusion. The universe is basically just a gigantic liquidy soup always in flux constantly trying to settle itself

Just once I'd like to see a realistic 'the nazis won' scenario where they don't magically go from 'stuck at a losing stalemate trying to fight both the UK and the USSR at the same time' mode to somehow instantly conquering the entire fucking world in just a few years. So basically just an evil-er version of the EU, that's in a cold war with the USA.

Read the above part. What did user mean by this?

I see cuckchan is out in force today.

The funny thing is, it's not too hard to imagine a world where that may have happened.

The article is pretty spot on.
Boss fights in "serious" games are a stupid idea and the game overall seems really weak.
What exactly is Holla Forumseddit so mad about?

Attached: 1521760413915.jpg (1200x900, 146.67K)

we are a small minority of the games market, there's no reason for them to make marketing strategies targeted at us, it's much more lucrative to market at the normalfag casual gamer

war with japan wouldn't happen, one of the powers would eventually develop nuclear bombs and we would get an alternative cold war with one of the empires dying eventually due to slow economic collapse

Kuchera is a fucking clown nothing new here but this nigger's starting to contract himself all in one article now. What a fucking tool. You know you fucked up when you have me "defending" Ubisoft. They both suck shit and aren't worth anyone's time but Polygon is even more pathetic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (796x248 16.35 KB, 20.8K)

perhaps the most hilarious thing about that scenario is I could totally see a post war Hitler actually giving Israel to the Jews as some sort of reparations/PR stunt for the mistreatment they endured in the camps… plus to finally have a place to off load their asses onto.

What makes you think there would be any jews left if hitler had won the war?

This is an American board, Jr.

shoo shoo amerimutt

just stop

topwew m8, here's a (you) for the effort

He's butthurt the game isn't making fun of conservatives and Christians.

What are you talking about?
I've heard that it caricaturizes and stereotypes them to the extreme?

Archive is down for me

Love how transparent you retards are seeing as you both came out of the woodwork at the same time after my post staying around for 5 hours

how's tyrone doing, sven?

The plan is madagascar mate

We are not as small of a market as the kikes have you believe user

that doesn't work, all the sandniggers spend their time killing each other, antagonizing them just makes it spread worldwide and now everybody has an islam problem.

sven, you didn't answer my question. how's tyrone doing?

also i backed KCD on kikestarter :^)

Why do I feel like you're being serious?

Attached: 3b489b77d9382d4e5746082351bdbf1934a131cc612d1e301eb105e27090a937.jpg (241x255, 15.95K)

because i am

You're scaring me user

Attached: 1503688591dog-face-png-funny-face.png (447x283, 219.78K)

:^)

don't be frightened, i'm not a regular poster here and most likely we'll never run into each other again.

now have some screenshots of the best gun for hirefu in fargoy 5

Attached: 20180327052514_1.jpg (1920x1080 891.8 KB, 490.09K)

I'm disgusted and intrigued at the same time. Post more screenshots

Attached: 449c1cf5cef8ced519f266bb7dbc73f644ae137e448c9925bf2df86ab34069aa.gif (704x480, 153.92K)

Is there Ben Garrison

i haven't found anyone that looks like ben just yet but they have rancher outfits, so you can rp ben.

if this thread is still up later i'll post more. but that second picture, you can't tell me she isn't cute for getting curious about random details of her gun.

Is this what constitutes a waifu in this day in age?

the fact that he tried to ship them off to palestine rather than keep them in europe at all
oh, you're one of those crazy conspiracy theorists that think there were death camps, never mind.

You mean Madagascar

The absolute state of journalism

Attached: the journalist life.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

How long until these faggots get arrested for child abuse? Because there is no way anyone is this fucking tiresome without also being a sicko

Someone give me the summary of the story

So basically, what I have seen from the endings, is that the literally hitler evil white christian male is angry at something, so he is willing to nuke the world for it. Also, he has some sort of green gas or something, which brainwashes people? Dunno what that is all about

Anyways, mind giving me some context? Also, is the game actually good, now that it's too "hard" for the game journos?

It's a copy-pasted FC3, but worse. It seems that Ubisoft is physically incapable of making new art direction and weapon models/animations anymore. Every FC after 3 just takes 3's assets and retextures them.

as someone who has never played a far cry game, it just looks like your generic cod game, but much more interesting

if I want a mindless rooty tooty shooter like that to play for a few hours, am I going to be disappointed? I'm planning to play FC3 later

Let me tell you about pain, user.

Attached: shacknews plays duke 3d.webm (640x360, 11.27M)

How long until people start mass killing game journos and leftists in general?

Depends on how long it takes niggers, spics and mudshits to become a majority in white countries.

You would be surprised by the answer
Altho in all seriousness, I don't think any murder will be required, people will just get tired of them and seek alternatives

Attached: rwds soon.jpg (1024x1024, 153.9K)

Still amazes me how the NSDAP managed to get 99% of the votes.

Partly because they gave everyone what they wanted/needed from a party at the time.
The commies were obviously kicked out and bullied, then the rest of the right-wing parties became either obsolete or merged their members into NSDAP.

Le 56% face.

Funny what happens when your leader just speaks common sense and actually wants what's best for you

Shame he had to lose the war. I don't even support him, but we all see where we are nearly a hundred years later

Oh well, maybe we can at least get a consolation prize with a little civil war in america

Attached: RWDS.jpg (1330x896, 410.42K)

Jews were give free transport to Israel/Palastine, but they refused to leave their businesses and control over Germany, so they stayed then complained when people got even more upset with them.

Can't wait to watch the burger collapse. Here's hoping you guys get some sport going like in Manhunt or Madworld.

I'm sorta hoping that we can win the war culturally, but even then, Trump seems to be a good goy, that's why I said "Consolation prize", because at the end of the day, it's just delaying the inevitable collapse

I really don't want to see shit hit the fan, inevitable as it might, because it's going to be very ugly. Germany had to suffer "only" 15 odd years of Marxist insanity, we've lived through more than 6 decades. When the pendulum swings back, it's going to so hard.

There really isn't any scenario without a major deus ex machina where the war is taken to American clay by Germany or vandals thereof. Getting an army across the Atlantic under the best of conditions is difficult enough and the US would be happy to annex (de facto or otherwise) everything from Greenland to Venezuela to prevent them from acquiring a staging area - and there's the submarine warfare to contend with as well. Germany knew all this as well as anyone and decided that the best course of action was to just try to keep America away from direct participation in hostilities.

Post-war, however, all bets are off.

Nah, you'd just get a replay of the Cold War with Japan and Germany being China and Russia respectively. However, since neither imperial japan nor NSDAP Germany were genocidal like the soviets, it would probably go better.

I mean, everyone who was in #Gamergate does but what makes you think that is the viewerbase of current gamejourno sites?

It is funny seeing them use the _current year_ fallacy now. "We've been whining about this for years. Why haven't we gotten our way yet?_

sage because Holla Forumsshit but that was actually what Hitler had wanted in the first place with the Haavara Agreement (Madagascar was an alternative location). He had to do what he did because, among other things, Stalin was trolling and didn't keep his promises.

Not doubting that he is a good goy but the way the left autistically screeches about him all the time is interesting, it sort of reinforces the impression that he is their planned fall guy after all, but at times I also wonder if they really were honestly butthurt over him winning the elections thus proving that the "redpilled" murricans are not as much of a minority as they thought.

Wet is a status effect. Water is not wet.

WE WON'T BE PAYING FOR THIS. STOP TRYING TO SHILL IT HERE. NO, IT'S NOT WHITE NATIONALIST.

Because Hitler didn't want to kill jews, you cocksucking paid jewish shill.

It's not it enough. Any sign a Christian or conservative is right in any way is bad.

No, he means palestine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

They should team up with Bethesda.

user, no one has fought back in 70 years. No one has fought back in the US in over 100 years. No one is EVER going to fight back. It's completely different from any previous time in human history. Our technology has enslaved us to the jew.

Bump because you need to commit suicide, leftypol.
That and the French refused to sell Madagascar to the jews, and even when Vichy France agreed, they 1. didn't control Madagascar at the time and 2. Germany couldn't get its ships down there during wartime thanks to the Royal Navy.

Whoops, kept the sage because it's a paid shill thread.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN???

Attached: yQmao.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

>>>/ovens/

That's a soft way of saying was a genocidal maniac.

Yes, because it's certainly not possible that people of exceptional skill might be brought in to deal with your elimination of all the grunts.

You are retarded.

Every time you post to Holla Forums you support pedophiles

llll

Attached: finisha.jpg (1590x2250 401 KB, 528.57K)

Ah, the official "I'm a Colossal Pussy" sticker. I see them on cars all the time.

farcry 5 has a far right christian villain who predicts a world war and is considered a lunatic… until the said war happens and he is found out to be right about everything.

I'm a Europoor and kids get 24/7 brainwashed with lies about WW2 and the Third Reich. When I discovered all I was taught where lies I felt betrayed by my country (not even German) to no end. I was taught for example that Adolf Hitler took over Germany by force alone and that barely anyone voted for his party, even though if you just think about it for a second it makes no sense as he couldn't take it over before being the Fuhrer because he simply didn't have the resource or manpower.

I hope America will get its shit together though, I don't wish this fucking hell that Europe has become on anyone. I do have to say that more and more younger people are figuring out that they have been tricked and lied to, so that gives me a shiver of hope.

The fucking endings made me laugh.

It seems that the only way to win, is not to play.

One of the villains implicitly invokes Trump as a sign of the apocalypse.
But then again, I wouldn't expect polygon to even be smart enough to pick up on that.

Except that the review praises the game's open world, co-op mode, and various activities, and only softly critiques the game's lack of meaningful social commentary in its story. It's a boring and timid husk of a review that does nothing to tell me anything substantive about the game.
This is what the article says verbatim:

I'll pirate it and see for myself. I haven't played FC since 3 and I never finished that one. I swear to god if they litter the entire map with "watchtowers" again..

Pagan Min was the equivalent of Gaddafi, he appeard bad in the eyes of the outsiders but in reality he kept all the factions at a safe distance from each other.

No, you really are. Plus people that use sites like this and have opinions of places like this are wayyyyyy more likely to just pirate a game if it is at all possible. The reason you guys hate every single video game anymore is because not a single one of them are made with people like you in mind. You don't matter to the video industry. Full stop. A couple thousand screeching autistic faggots who just pirate games anyways do. not. matter.

Keep telling yourself that, Kotick.

You are wrong.

Why would anyone market a game to 2,400 people? THere are millions and millions of normal people that actually buy games instead of pirate them. Why would a single company waste their time for several thousand people that probably wouldn't even end up paying money for the game in the first place? If you think otherwise, you're a fucking delusional retard.

this is part of (((the plan)))

First, you're pushing the nonsensical idea that it is hard to make a fucking post on an image board. Secondly, you're ignoring that different nodes in a notwork have different weights. As shown by the election and prior social engagements between internet ideologies, imageboards have high weight and high centrality.

Nice joke.

Just so we're clear about the story…the big bad doesn't have nukes but knows nukes will fall soon. The big bag also has green mind control gas. Also after the nukes fall is the game over? Do you get to explore a post apocalyptic Montana?

You're close user, but not quite there

You remember the Nazis planned, long before coming to power, that they would genocide everyone ("white" or not) from Poland to Siberia and replace them with German colonists, because they saw Slavs as subhuman, right? They were already partway through it by the time Barbarossa was rebuked:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan-Ost

You should not. Controversy marketing is one of the things that's making the political situation worse, not better by causing people to vent their frustrations at useless things, rather than at each other through violence.

Daily Reminder

holy shit, its like Holla Forums trying to judge a mirror.

You shouldn't give money to Ubisoft, politics or not. They're a garbage shitstain of a company and every single person working for them hates your guts.

This is correct.

That's hilarious. I bet they would love to see a Battlefield game with sticks and stones, or a World of Tanks without tanks.

Attached: gun control is stupid.jpg (477x280, 138.53K)

The last game devs were sucking Anitas circumcised cock. Now this one is triggering lefties. Whats going on here?

Im late to the series and was ready to jump in for Farcry 4 but when that dev posted "Oh boy, this one's gonna piss off GG." I dropped them and havnt looked back.

It's simple: light right is fashionable, sjw is not.

Marketing their games to people who don't play games is finally starting to hit their pockets deep enough to make them nervous.

Hell, I’m calling VN’s Clickity Clack Books from now on

wasted dubs please kill self
thank

Attached: everyone disliked that.png (407x211, 166.63K)

Yes, wet can describe things in a liquid state ie wet paint.

Far Cry 4 wasn't pro Anita. The ending was a lose-lose situation. The female character named "Amita" wanted to free the girls from their religious beliefs but she also wanted to force her people to cultivate drugs. The other choice was Sabal who wanted to go back to the old traditions and stop the drug business.

Amita was representative of rich dude weed LMAO Antifags and feminist SJWs while Sabal was basically a sandnigger. They both didn't have any reservations at all against killing their own countrymen and making illegal profits to fund their operations, much like the real life groups they can be seen as symbols of.

How is this even possible?

Attached: Hee-....jpg (200x132, 11.93K)

I'm actually the one who made everyone think it was a Sarkeesian reference, I edited all avaliable wiki pages to make her last name Sarbeesian. One of the funniest nights of my life.

How far are you into Horseshoe Theory, faggot?

This must be parody. I can't understand what is the purpose here.
Is he using a controller?

Attached: shitposting loudly.gif (330x438, 607.33K)

The Man in the High Castle then?

good luck trying to shill this trash here.

The only thing unreasonable about that is Japan being able to leverage its demography into an actual empire, which just isn't in the cards.

fuck you faggot

What massive faggots. Guy second from the left is hot though.

Attached: o2f7f9074e921c2af267006abf68065b3b9c74f468b536e7fef9482.gif (256x189, 1.23M)

AJ a kawaii.

How embarrassing

I think it's both that, and legit reactions from these San-Fran faggot game reviewers. I suspect the ending of the game was reworked after the massive backlash the reveal got as the goyim weren't ready for that kind of extreme anti-White/American narrative yet. So the game overall is very left-wing, but the "bad goy" wins in the end no matter what to not piss off most of their market base. Then use that left-wing soy rage to try and re-appeal to us.

I guess it'll be more clear once it's cracked and I can play it.

Far Cry 5 has been in development long before 2016 and the political climate that we endure today. Its kinda pushing that in under one month they delayed the game, they rewrote the entire thing to remove/downplay all SJW elements just to salvage their audience. Its possible that Watch_Dogs 2 flopping changed their decision to not go full blown BLM antifa pro-ISIS direction, given it was their own product and released months ago. Wolfenstein was released last year while the game was mid-development and until the numbers were in a couple of months later, nobody could tell if it was a flop or not.

Attached: Considio the following.jpg (1280x720, 115.1K)

after war lies by soviets!!!

Soviet projection.

user this has been boiling since the late 90s. You're just young.

this isn't inherently a bad thing, when you dump on both sides like south park usually does, even if they have a clear bias. it's just when you go full retard like wolfenkike 2 that it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

But the Nazis didn't win in The Man in the High Castle.

Attached: hexagram-61.png (768x768, 3.53K)

stop the fucking presses

What ist hat image even supposed to be?

A hexagram. Mountain over lake. Breaking apart? I forget my i ching.

Wind over lake. Mountain is unbroken-broken-broken.

The Last Article then. Takes place in India after Germany won WW2, Gandhi trying his chimpout, only that the Germans aren't cucks like the Bongs and they put the currynigger in his place.

Gandhi looked up to Hitler though. Also, Hitler wasn't Devi, there's no way he'd try to racially colonize India. The last time the Aryans did that it ended up brown.

Hitler didn't like Gandhi.

Hitler would also want the British colonies and view them as Germany's by right of conquest. The point of the story is that the Nazis wouldn't give two shits about the currynigger trying to shame them and would remind them where they belong, and Germans would have loved them for it.

Post WW2 Britain was one of the most embarrassing and pathetic displays of cowardice I have ever seen.

Nonsensical, even assuming they won, Germany would be in no position to immediately administer such a large area. You'd see a messier, more violent version of the decolonization we saw in this world because there'd be no Britain for them to flee too.

Actually, no. Lots of people share our tastes in games, and don't buy this sort of shit for the narrative. It's THEIR perception that they're the majority, and this falseness is exhibited in the sales numbers for their game type, walking sims don't make as much money as something with actual gameplay, the mass appeal for games is the gameplay, and story driven non-games sell like SHIT on the market.

This whole thing that they keep pushing is so they can try to hook people with heavy narritive games, because they're easy to make en-masse since the presets for controls are literally in Unity and on asset sites, the reason they're pushing this hard is so they can use these games to push propaganda and narritives, by getting rid of gameplay they remove all distractions and make you focus on the story.

the media cycle will NEVER move away from this narrative of "walking simulators are king" unless they're under heavy fire for the shit they've done. Their attitude is "if something isn't true, deny and push it until it is", when in fact no one plays games to watcch dolled up movies. NO ONE, normalfags especially.

Their own people don't even buy their own games. Don't be a fool.

Attached: deviljho.jpg (800x800, 65.24K)

Like it takes all that much to keep subhumans in line.

No, you'd see browns and blacks reminded of their place in the pecking order, and hopefully the initiation of a process of extermination of them.

Are you straight up retarded and LARPing? One, the National Socialists weren't the fucking zerg, their goals had nothing to do with territorial conquest.

Totally wrong. Hitler FUCKING GAVE UP GERMAN CLAIMS ON ELSAß-LOTHRIGEN IN EXCHANGE FOR FRANCE DEMOBILIZING, but FRANCE REFUSED THEM. Hitler ONLY cared about restoring stolen lands from WWI.
You have the jewish government to thank for that.

Two, do you even realize how depleted the US, USSR and UK were from winning the war? So much so that despite full rearmament of the two remaining major powers, it took a full decade for them to get on anything close to full war footing?

He’ll post a Wikipedia link to “generalplan ost” next, just watch.

Just like he did on Holla Forums, I know.

Soy Boys.

Oh, you're a Bong cuck trying to drum excuses for your shameful behavior? Okay.

I like to imagine Nazis had some idea how the world ought to be run and what place the white man had in it.

lel

Forbes joins the journo booty blast.
archive.is/1ew2o

Attached: 6741706611632747427532.gif (379x440, 139.87K)

Do these people forget the Jonestown was mostly niggers?

So, it's basically a game set in Fantasyland: USA.

I wonder how much Ubisoft whipped the codemonkeys after the Wolfenstein disaster to code in diversity of enemies?

How does that even make sense? Just a few sentences above he mentions they are "giving off some extremely white supremacist vibes".

They read rural as "white supremacist." Besides, they symbology is ripped from Scientology and Heaven's Gate, neither of which had anything to do with race.

Woah user, that's way out of line. You're supposed to be getting mad about what OP posted, not checking if any of it is true.

The Seed family is white but they aren't extremists or white supremacists. Did that guy even play the game?

They're white and in power = white power GOY

Did you need to ask that?

Paul Tassi is a huge cockmongler fag. He's always posting retarded shit

Attached: 1465335294255.jpeg (400x400, 24.29K)

If you have the disposable income that I currently do not, you should buy it to spite the shitlibs just like you did with kingdom come. The tears over "people supporting gun toting rural america" might be something worth investing in. Notice the people bitching about doing this in this thread also bring up kingdom come.
Why do we even have these anti-white morons on this board? They'll never make it communist the way they want it.

Do they ever?

No, you dumb kike.

Why would I want to punish myself to spite the people I don't like? That's fucking retarded.

Attached: fn1w4iw.png (561x414, 270.38K)

You should do a cartwheel off a bridge instead

First, you're pushing the nonsensicle idea that developers would put several hundred hours of man work into a selective group of autists. Secondly, you're ignoring that the elections aren't fucking video games and if politically minded people want to make a political game, they aren't going to mush up to us when we have flat earthers and fundies.

These are the same clowns who will demand stronger story in games but can't handle babies first gray morality sequence

Attached: aliens.png (600x300, 236.51K)

No user, you're pushing the retarded idea that marketers don't market to trendmakers.

What trend have we made any time recently? Devs don't care about Holla Forums. Just fanboy shills who do it for free.

jesus christ
"don't forget we're a mature publication despite talking about games"
isn't this EXACTLY what they want in all their shit?
OH OOF GAME FEEL LIKE GAME TOO MUCH, let's make it full simulator and see what they say. christ alive imagine thinking the way these goofballs do

Attached: 8d003c5f4897e3422a81413f640af965d4d39217bbf4c387f5776ad741320b54.jpg (500x500, 36.1K)

These "reviewers" aren't worth the air they breathe.

We didn't trend the election dipshit. People claim GG did it but it was a part of a larger storm and again, has no interest for marketers.

WE WILL NOT BE BUYING YOUR ANTI-WHITE, ANTI-NATIONALIST, PRO-COMMUNIST GAME.

Oh shit you can join the cult?

a few paragraphs later

This is one of polygons most incredible fucking pieces yet. I'm in awe at how badly written it is and how hard they're reaching

Reminder for all, the same Polygon reviewer also made this video.

He was literally triggered

That's literally the exact opposite of what every internal DNC commuique says bro.

I remember commenting how even the dumbest niglet in the darkest heart of Africa knows how to operate an assault rifle, yet this soycuck doesn't even know the basics of gun operation.

Leftists only manage to survive because society bends over backwards to secure their continued existence.

When have the DMC done a single thing about anything they say they'll do to this level of obscurity? Again there's no reason any devs above the indie scene would spend several grand of man hours on trying to appease a handful of autists on an unlisted website that people don't know about.

what the hell is this shit?

Well, to be honest, people in the third world tend to be more combative and look at life in a survival oriented way, instead of the sheltered, feelings first way soyboys do, so for that nigger learning how to operate a weapon is a matter of necessity, not choice.

It was added either in the Gearbox remaster or some other version.

Sounds realistic to me, Westboro Baptist church hates the KKK for their racism and the pastor of the church was a civil rights activist.

Attached: 07e7ac327e734c48b7278b11c87d426b17846e12eb30c6ede0557bc5c4f8092e.gif (500x284, 895.04K)

This. Often they just hold them to assert dominance so they don't get shot and robbed for their worn down shoes.

"hard times make hard men". mind you, hard doesn't always mean smart of useful

I guess it's hard to be either when Dembe wants your Superbowl T-shirt that actually has the winning team for once.

They’re so fucking salty they just put up another article about it basically saying the same thing the first one did. This is amazing.

archive it and put it up

Jewlygon vs. Jewbisoft. Fuck them both. Kill each other for all I care.

Whatever, the point I am trying to make is that Ubisoft didn't change the game in response to Wolfenstein 2 flopping. Now I am not saying Ubisoft is #BASED or anti-SJW, they definitely are SJW as fuck, but if you try to look at it logistics, there wouldn't have been enough time for Ubisoft to make all these alterations.

Jesus.

Look at the bright side, at least its not Scott Meldenson.

Spite-buying is a stupid fucking idea for any reason.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x600, 801.19K)

Is she the equivalent of Flaming Buffalo?

find a game without it, please

Center Returning - Inner Truth
Spoiler Both our world and the apparent world of the novel are false. The Grasshopper Lies Heavy is the true state of reality or closer to the true state of reality.

Doom.

tbh we do need a break from violent games, they don't encourage thinking, and they have been done for literally decades now

we need more games about average everyday people, and fine if you need to use violence for drama, make it happen around the player and not directly in their hands

FC5 clearly illustrates a poignant thing in that violence in the hands of the few never solves anything

To be honest we’re going to slaughter you and everyone you love while tearing down everything you’ve done to our civilization.

Have you ever been told how autistic you are?

You fucking faggots
That's exactly what you goddamn wanted!
All this time shitlibs and progressives have been screeching "we're all the same, we're all equal, stop treating different people different!" And now this spineless soy-infused bitch of a "male" is complaining that no one is the game is racially intolerant and that race and sex have no effect on the game. That's exactly what you've been fucking asking for over the past decade you goddamn fucking faggot.
Kill these subversive little parasitic shits already. Fuck.

Still not buying it.

Attached: 1451465135866.png (398x360, 108.07K)

if you had grown up playing uplifting peaceful games with friends you wouldn't be so jaded

Assassin's Creed has a fucking no-combat mode?

Fred Phelps literary donated to Hillary and Bill Clinton's Campaign. Yet fedoras love to pretend WBC are "right-wing".

Attached: phelps democrat.jpg (255x152 11 KB, 10.37K)

Yep, it's called "discovery mode", it's supposed to allow people to learn about the history of Egypt. The only problem is that it's an inclusive/revisionist version where everything is either censored or slightly altered to fit [current year] ideology. For example there was some pottery representing children learning stuff with their teachers, the only problem with the pottery is that it showed boys and girls learning in the same room. Also most of the statues have their tits or sexual organs covered.

Egyptians learned in different gendered rooms?

Are sprites even capable of clipping?

There's a reason why the word "school" and "classroom" tend to be female gendered in languages that do that stuff.

Women teaching girls and men teaching men,huh

im buying 30 copies just to spite leftists

WBC are civil rights lawyers trolling.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong, kike.

>>>/suicide/

Attached: ubishit.png (1200x673, 508.82K)

Attached: what.JPG (479x270, 22.01K)

I haven't heard about this. What kind of leftist drivel did they push out for people to actually publically backlash it?

Attached: 1452968361020.jpg (432x498, 54.68K)

Attached: what.jpg (720x712, 68.72K)

Killing leftists is always required.

Always incentive kids into being violent against jews and non-whites.
Peaceful solutions are cancer.

They won't.
That is why they must be killed.

They mean Truth.

The game was initially marketed as a fuck trump fuck rural America simulator.

Yeah but Holla Forums is Holla Forums now according to fa561f and e9fd2c so they would want a pro-right wing gane

Game isn't right wing, it's just controversy baiting.

This alone is evidence that Ubisoft shouldn't get a single dime from us.

Attached: $_57 (5).JPG (726x697, 296.87K)

I will give them a tiny amount of credit for admitting they were fabricating history, rather than pretending it was true.

No I meant in this world, we can't ever have a game where it's "neutral." Besides whenever Holla Forums says they want a neutral game, they secretly want a pro right wing game.I mean at most half of Holla Forums is from Holla Forums.

Look, I know it's hard for you to grasp this, but the majority of people on any imageboard use more than one. Given that Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the two largest boards, you can assume they will have the greatest overlap. By userbase, 8ch is right wing. If you don't like it, you are welcome to go to the entire rest of the western internet.

I thought you guys hated Farcry 5 for being anti-white, anti-christian propoganda.

Why do you read Polygon anyway? It's not going away as long as the greater culture reflects it's opinions. If you want Polygon to stop, you can get rid of it by solving the soymale problem. Until then, pointing it out doesn't change the fact that the soymales out there are the primary market and love Polygon as it is.

Attached: 1516352955542.gif (300x477 40.37 KB, 117.9K)

*more than one board on them, not more than one imageboard. That data isn't available to me.

The greater culture doesn't mirror Polygon. The only thing polygon mirrors is sheltered liberal arts graduates.

That is understandable, yes.
I usually hide any political posts.

Unlucky for us these liberals are so loud they're viewed by corporations and those with power as the majority.

That is your right, reasonable sounding person. However, democracy means that eventually all communication will be turned political, as democracy explicitly, but never in practice attempts to turn the non-leadership classes into distributed decision makers.

You should read some Kaczynski, if you have not already, my good friend, specifically "The System's Neatest Trick." It's very easy for post-WW2 industrial governments to subsume the left because the left is just their active "popular" component.

They're treated by people with power as the majority because it benefits the people in power to do so. Pleasing the left only requires an appearance at fighting the culture war, and that buys them so much leniency they can get away with almost anything as long as they can find or invent a few Nazis to disagree with. The things the left wants that benefit the people in power happen, like mass immigration that produces low wages, high rents, no unions, and cultural disharmony so there's no broad source of resistance. Anything the left wants that doesn't benefit the people in power, well, you saw the Clinton campaign. Lukewarm promises that would have gotten dropped day one, alternatives torpedoed and bad feelings papered over by massive propaganda, millions of semi-conscious Facebook output terminals treating the sterile political ambitions of a hundred-millionaire war criminal as if it was their next breath of oxygen.

The only trick that's being played here is the one where the people who are both the left and the power, the organizers and funders, convinced you that there's no overlap.

Are you saying clinton is not a person in a position of power anymore then? or just that it was a case of shit going wrong?

Shit went wrong, but a lot of it went wrong because people on the left perceived too clearly that Clinton was a creature of power rather than a creature of the left. Bernouts flipping to Trump wasn't entirely a joke.

Having women learning anything was exceedingly rare. There's a reason why women like Hypatia of Alexandria are almost legendary figures and have captured imaginations throughout history - and not just because of the events surrounding her murder, but because females - let alone female instructors/custodians - was otherwise an absurdity. It was an aberration worthy of being recorded.

And contrary to popular belief, she was actually quite well loved by many early Christian scholars (some of whom, like Synesius of Cyrene she taught), who championed her virtuousness and chastity. There's a famous story about one of her students trying to woo her and writing a love poem - to which she displayed her menstrual rags and told him there was nothing beautiful about love and carnality.

Attached: 13.462.jpg (500x500, 121K)

Why don't these people just become fucking movie critics if they don't want to play games?

Attached: Dewot.png (500x500, 79.93K)

Who was only carrying on her father's work at the Serapeum, not any sort of foundational or deciding figure. Had she not been murdered, she would have been completely forgotten.

Which is emphatically anti-Christian, given that Christ's first miracle was the blessing of a wedding and the creation of wine from water which esoterically is the creation of value from flux, but whatever.

And review what?Remakes,the ones being derivative of animu plots and inferior sequels?That market has been cornered for years and hollywood has been shrinking since they stopped making tax exemptions as long as they are filmed within the US of movie production costs and even back then they were not exactly known as a wellspring of original IPs

Attached: 740493e7246de08c5076feb.mp4 (1280x720, 463.49K)

This shit cracked yet?

Attached: Mochi.jpg (640x478, 112.17K)

There was that whole bit where they marketed and advertised that their team for Assassin's Creed, when the first game was made, was full of history geeks and freaks who specifically crafted the towns AC took place in based on historical truth, which was presented as half the fucking marketing and promotions alongside the parkour engine.

Wonder when that changed, or if they even told the truth? What a bunch of asshats.

Attached: BlackAgumon.gif (499x328, 662.11K)

hirefu guy here again with another gem

Attached: 20180327230842_1.jpg (1920x1080 671.63 KB, 366.52K)

but he's kinda right Kuckold Cum Delivery is a fucking trash and so is your face, obvious shill

the locations are real alright, it wasn't until around syndicate that they went full retard.

also, playing through some more of fargoy 5, i found some more trump parody stuff, there's an outpost you have to liberate, and one of the phone recordings is a guy running for governor of minnesota that's a direct trump rip.

Are you sure it's not a stab at Jessie Ventura? His "unconventional" campaign that won him our Governorship had some direct influence on the Trump campaign, and they know each other from the WWE.

he talks about deporting canadians and building a wall of ice.

The AI is shit.
Ordering a follower to kill an enemy while you're in stealth mode will make said follower sneak-run in front of everyone towards the target without enemy aggro.
Apparently as long as you're undetected your ally is completely invisible to the enemies.

Holy fuck, there are actually people on Holla Forums who even bother with pirating Ubisoft trash? This is truly Holla Forumseddit. Thanks, Mark.

If it was other way around you would complain retarded AI breaks your cover all the time.

He's got my vote, damn Leaf Niggers.

Pls no. The chinks are everywhere and it's not safe at home anymore. Don't send us back, we're white remember?

Attached: 6e00b2756861fd44817b999c1000c06a4f3a41c1a189f59ffd2eb846051910c8.png (963x1353, 859.14K)

He better make the Leafs pay for it too.

Anyone has the AX Sindycate Marx VS IRL Marx picture?

Minnesota is filled with Somalis now thanks to Bill Clinton, you'd be safer with the Chinks.

South Park doesn't really do that anymore.

Attached: brilliant_satire_and_commentary.webm (640x480, 15.03M)

I think Little Bush was more balanced and nuanced than South Park has been ever since the introduction of PC Principal.

Attached: polygon.png (2140x746, 1.64M)

Not surprising.

Attached: Matt Stone.jpg (768x1119 70.57 KB, 117.6K)

I'm not buying your fucking game, you fucking kike

die in a fire, kike

Check out this faggot over here
we need more user like you. This place would be less of a shithole

Doing it for free has never been freer.

>you have to choose between (((polygon))) and (((ubisoft))), goy
>(((1)))

Any good goys that bought the PC version getting insane FPS drops/stuttering? I can't tell if the game is broken because of Denuvo or there is something fundamentally wrong with my setup.

Nice proof you have there user. But I lack the force to believe a random user whose dad work for Nintendo

Nigga, you know better than to buy a current year game, and an FPS at that. Devs don’t optimize their vidya for shit. Hell, the amount of games that don’t allow direct input alone is revolting.

That text was made by a pop science faggot who doesn't know basic physics

Worked well for kingdom cum delivered. Shit game with one trick pony agenda

To be anti-gun is to be pro-rape. This is a hallmark of the male feminist, AKA the sex pest. Not that the NRA is better than the GOA or other organizations, but they're still a useful bulwark at times.

Good goy here. Yes, there is random and MASSIVE FPS drop that last for like 30 seconds in the middle of nowhere that I experienced on the PS4, then it went back to normal. Sounds like an optimization issue. There wasn't anything going on during the FPS hit, as I was just throwing rocks at my gf's head during co-op the entire time.

Attached: hmm.png (1920x481, 237.25K)

nice cherrypicking, if you actually read the rest of my sentence, i noted they have their own bias and said they usually do it. later seasons have been different for obvious reasons.

denuvo died when nu-doom got cracked, nobody uses it anymore.

According to Crackwatch it uses Denuvo and two other types of protection.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1206x368, 338.97K)

Thank you user.
Actually the snippets from the article remind me a clickbait article I fell for recently. It was a Wikia Fandom article on the new Soul Calibur and how Ivy's outfit is tone deaf to the social climate in 2018. Or at least that's what the title was. The article itself was the same sort of mild-mannered review of some new mechanics in the game book-ended with soyboy complaints about Ivy's outfit. So bookended it almost seemed like an afterthought. Though it was mentioned here or there in the article too. I got the distinct impression the guy was just assigned to write a piece on the new mechanic, it was too dry, so they "sexed" it up with outrage porn.
I had also heard before that in order to even crack into games journalism you had to ride the PC train. This article made me think of that as well.

HURK DRUBMAN, SR.: Hello, this is…goddammit, Junior, this thing even recording?

HURK DRUBMAN, JR.: Yeah, it's on. You're doing a great job, daddy.

HURK DRUBMAN, SR.: I know I'm doing great. You come from my goddamn gonads, son. I don't ever need your opinion on how I'm doing.

Hello, I'm Hurk Drubman, Sr. I'm a veteran, small business owner, a loving father, and I'm running for State Senate.

I care deeply for Montana, which is why I can no longer sit back while this state and this country are turned into Canada by godless, gunless hippies who will not rest until democracy is dead and we're all eating ketchup chips. These syrup sucking socialists sneak into our country with 300 different gender pronouns and take our high paying jobs in entertainment and hockey! They don't care about our way of life. They want to take our guns, spread their liberal agenda, and give our daughters free abortions.

If elected, I'll put a stop to these maple leaf menaces to the north. I will make sure our healthcare is more expensive than ever. I'll remove the French courses from our schools. And I will require all Montanans who were born in Canada or share their politics to be deported or shipped to California.

Finally, I'll push for more strict immigration laws and build a 700 foot tall ice wall on our border, which I'll slowly move one inch north every year until Canada is American again. Make no mistake: If you're Canadian or that dirty liberal judge Andy Walker who ruled against me and let my gold digging ex-wife steal my fortune in the divorce, your days are numbered.

I'm Hurk Drubman, Sr. and I approved this goddamn message.

Attached: Far Cry® 5_20180327150053.jpg (854x480 480.87 KB, 1.4M)

the other two must be there to make up for denuvo's downfall.

aw shit son, you got a clip of it.

It runs like fuck for me. I get stutters when driving in a vehicle down into 20-40fps. Other people with better specs than me reporting similar issues.

The absolute state of 2018.

And the journo still gets his shit pushed in.

Who gives a fuck about polygon honestly?

Attached: 37987c7361c2b5c599d6ec12fe061fcb.jpg (500x370, 152.36K)

moar waifus for hire

also a semi-rare sight, a black enemy

Attached: 20180329041451_1.jpg (1920x1080 706.11 KB, 495.09K)

Attached: 20180329011313_1.jpg (1920x1080 268.04 KB, 274.98K)

God damn stop poster it

posting*