Everyone is trying to ride the Black train recently so it's just a fact that...

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

Everyone is trying to ride the Black train recently so it's just a fact that videogames are going to get hit by it too. What do you expect? What do you want?
I'll start
World Star Hip Hop fighting game where you and the most Ratchety ass nigga's fight to the top
Africa actually starts making more videogames and they look as promising as Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
African female characters will look like pic related and not the ugly ass shit western games try to make (Black men don't give a shit about objectification or if the women look like real blacks)
We get a bunch of new action games since niggers love action games

Attached: 151223155619-cameroon-video-game-aurion-fantasy-exlarge-169[1].jpg (129.53 KB, 780x438)
Attached: cannon-busters-is-all-about-an-oddball-trio[1].jpeg (140.17 KB, 892x665)
Attached: First-African-game-with-first-African-waifu.PNG (86.43 KB, 242x582)

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

The black train isn't going to leave the station because niggers are too stupid to know how to make it move

Ian King
Ian King

Jews will be the ones moving the train.

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

He thinks blacks have to be the ones making it
I used the first pic as an example but I expect to see a ton of games made by a majority white group of people with a black person as the head like what you see in black films, shows, ect.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

Trains were joint invented by whites and Japs. Jews fer the train

Attached: GettyImages-515448900.jpg (3.14 MB, 2578x1815)

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

World Star Hip Hop fighting game where you and the most Ratchety ass nigga's fight to the top

So… Def Jam?

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

There are already good examples of black characters in video games

The problem is that SJWs always come and fuck shit up by making black characters boring John Doe's because they're cucks who don't want to offend "muh norities!" and don't realize that decent writing calls for characters to have actual flaws.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

What you'll get is a bunch of games by leftists trying to further indoctrinate blacks, not anything they'll actually be interested in.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Niggers make a game
It's better than any Numale game made in the last 10 years
So are Numales worse than niggers?

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

It's time for white developers and journalists to step aside and let African Americans take their positions as leaders in video games. If you are white and disagree, you're racist. :^)

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

nuMales are the lowest life forms on the planet, yes

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

You mispelled ‘jews.’

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

Nigger makes an anime
it's anime of the year
DAS WRIGHT

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Traitors are worse than enemies jimbo. The jew cant help his nature, Numales can.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Nigger writes a comic books
It has the best tits I have seen in ages
She is 14 canonically

Attached: 119940dc61c97cd64c9976145b04a276-original[1].jpg (96.97 KB, 680x516)

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

I really enjoyed the historical documentary game I played back in 2004. I strongly recommend Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Niggers love lolis, just ask any black girl about the familial sexual abuse in black communities. :^)

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

You think that is all? I watched some shitty african movies and it was better then 85% of the shit in Hollywood.

Ghetto Nigger: The Rogue like
Create a character with backgrounds to give stat boosts
Dad was a crack dealer, gives you for example 10% bonus to crack cooking efficiency
Multiple NPC companions, become a cracomancer and summon crack fiends to do your bidding, or be Big Smoke recruiting gang members which is more resource intensive then crack fiends.
Lay claim to corners and eventually blocks
Multiple ways to play, be a informant (for snitch ass niggas), a hitman, a robber, a drug dealer, or be a busta working a 9-5
Find a sheboon with preferred stats to make some niglets which works as extra lives, with a twist only 3/5 have a chance to live to adulthood allowing you to play them if your character dies.
Multiple ways to deal with cops, cry raycism which gives you a chance to get away depending on political climate, struggle and hope they beat your ass so the prosecutor drops charges
Play in different ages, from the Crack boon of the 80, to the riots in the 90s, ecstasy and weed in the 00's, or heroin in the 10's with PC politics to disguise your law breaking (easy mode)

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

It actually unironically lools decent, like a western and less serious version of afro samurai.

T. not a nigger

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

San Andreas has shown that people like playing as Ghetto gang members, we just need more genres that take advantage of it.
Detroit online
Buffed crack
Now Crack Dealer class is making everyone addicted in PvP

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Nice hitlerdubs, Tyrone

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

TFW blacks can pretty much make whatever they want without criticism
In the time of hurt feelings and bubble wrap it's pretty refreshing to read something like Body Bags.

Attached: 5129880-body-bags-c1[1].jpg (163.33 KB, 788x726)
Attached: BodyBags-Clownface-Panda-Bloody3-9547[1].jpg (45.36 KB, 330x403)

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

Niggers have simple interests, and numales don't put pressure on them about their politics for obvious reasons. So, they make things that just try to be fun.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

I'm ok with it as long as we get some top tier nigress waifus from it

Attached: Redguard-avatar-1-(Legends).png (242.07 KB, 302x540)
Attached: Redguard-avatar-3-(Legends).png (314.49 KB, 302x540)
Attached: 20160731001250-1.jpg (379.77 KB, 640x532)

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

ride the Black train
Uffff, that's extremely lewd, user.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

street racing game with plenty of customization so you can "pimp your ride" where "urban music" is loudly played

Attached: Basically-This.webm (9.04 MB, 320x240)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Which is one of the reasons I don't care if they make anime, comics, or music. Just keep them out of everything else.
Detroit Online
Buffed Crack
Crack dealers would be a summon class, crack dealers often have crack heads acting as maids and servants and paying them in crack, they're called workers.
Your skill points would be what you cut your crack with, different chemicals would give bonuses to your crack fiend.

I could also seem them having a debuff aura, so when other characters try to use buffs from things like weed or black n mild, you would spike their shit with crack which due to their unfamiliarity with the high would debuff them instead.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

See the thread was going fine, now we are going to get 10+ posts of shitposters screaming

COAL BURNER
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Faggot, just post Lewds and deal with the fallout. Did you expect people to pay you on the ass for this? Go to tumblr if you want asspats, you negro fellating homolord.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

Isn't my fault niggers here overreact the moment a sheboon is even mentioned

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

(1)
Can't read
Can't into context
<Is the true nigger

Attached: aryanmasterrace.jpg (23.47 KB, 671x361)

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

w-watch out guys, the dreaded /pol/ boogeyman is coming!
Thanks for ruining the thread, you tremendous faggot. Also, it isn't coal burning when the nigger is a woman. Learn your terminology before you screech about it.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Posts that thread will be derailed by faggots about a picture
Nuh-uh it won't be derailed
<Same niggas who would of complained about the picture before I commented are now pretending its my comment they are upset about.

16 year old boys are pretty transparent.

Pic is for you

Attached: criporphanage.jpg (22.7 KB, 255x247)

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

is that cartoon fun?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit