So does anyone know if there's a download for this somewhere? It's not out yet...

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

So does anyone know if there's a download for this somewhere?
It's not out yet but has apparently already been cracked: crackwatch.com/game/extinction

Attached: extinction-game.jpg (48.59 KB, 460x215)

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

that banner
character standing off to the left holding weapon while looking at audience
I feel like this is going to become a new trend like orange and blue and "character walking towards audience" game covers

Attached: 3729.jpg (49 KB, 1000x250)

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Really? Shit, I kinda wanna try it. I'll Google it.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Did they copy the Dark Messiah's orc and pasted it on to that big guy's head?

Attached: CIA.png (147.37 KB, 249x386)

Jose Green
Jose Green

fuck I mean right

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

The game is about killing giants you mongoloid.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

I just go on thepiratebay so I'm kind of a fag when it comes to finding games. Any assistance would be super appreciated.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

That has nothing to do with what he's talking about.

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

I'm not seeing it

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

damn, it looks like a great turn-your-brain-off-em-up and I could really use something to take my mind off shit. I'm going to be living in a hotel for the next month and it's depressing.

Josiah King
Josiah King

yeah, it's very weird that this went live when the crack isn't even downloadable.

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

turn-your-brain-off
Why aren't you asking Reddit?

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Because you guys have good opinions and I'm MAC address banned from reddit.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

Everything I don't like is reddit

Attached: HelloCharlotte-Smug.png (163.68 KB, 375x385)

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Except he is.

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Going on reddit to bully autistic people and baiting the left and the right into raiding each other because they both think the other is behind a falseflag pedophilia subreddit room doesn't make me Reddit.
Sometimes people go on Reddit just to ruin it for others.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

user you are already tainted. You must be decontaminated, go shitpost on /co/ about politics for a few hours.

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

No thanks, I'm sick of talking about politics. I just want to turn my brain off with some AAA trash.

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

Attached: 1430460340418.jpg (22.56 KB, 500x285)

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

From the interview gameplay it looks really easy to take on a giant. All their armors break in one slice and you reign supreme in mobility instead of it being a "hard to master" control.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

yeah but it looks like fun in the same way prototype was fun. Although I haven't seen enough footage to stand by that claim.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

You're depressingly shit.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

What about me faggot?

Attached: 62871a2cf5fe7e746e724cc94476f1c428d4b33b4eb17aa2cba4e5de0cf7e2cd.jpg (55.54 KB, 1000x1000)

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

This game actually looks really cool and I want to try it. I can't wait for a crack. It looks like someone saw attack on titan and were like. I can make an even edgier version of that but with more freedom because it's a new IP. It looks like a promising new AA style game like Darksiders.

At least it's not pic related.

Attached: 627e670c91690fbf38b0214cc8ac4a34bc4963c0119140e65c271d9b3a6ed102.png (969.47 KB, 870x731)

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Wew, this is reaching RPG maker tier levels of same shit.

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

You're ok.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Come on man. That's like criticizing all 2D platformers for having the same camera. The over-the-shoulder look is a great perspective, lets you see the character (especially good if you can customize their look) AND a clear view of the game. Plus, you can shift shoulders. I'm happy they understand that they found a good technique and they're sticking to it. Do you really want all games to be that generic disconnected GTA V player-in-the-middle zoomed out look?

Props to Sony.

Attached: Brushes.jpg (13.85 MB, 5120x2880)

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

All screenshots of games by Western devs
Hahahahahahahaha, Japan wins again.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Just came in this thread to say i love this guy's art

Attached: --kaban-and-serval-kemono-friends-drawn-by-batta-ijigen-debris--sample-839b7e7fba7c1f26781130a8427ac159.jpg (103.69 KB, 850x850)

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

Could take the same screenshots of Shadow of the Colossus, Last Guardian, Bloodborne etc.

Attached: bloodborne-update.jpg (92.24 KB, 1024x578)

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

/weeb/index.html

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

MAC address ban
What kind of weak sauce ban is that?
Change your MAC address and stay there.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit