What are the two most important writings of her besides Kapital accumulation?

What are the two most important writings of her besides Kapital accumulation?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/luxemburg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reform or revolution for sure

Yeah, I already bought that. The thing is, I want to get a second book that deals with communist writings. I thought about purchasing a second book by Rosa but I think it would be also nice to read something by Lenin. Can anyone rec me something by him that outlines the principles of leninism?

The State and Revolution.

This and the Mass Strike.

The state and revolution.

"Left-Wing" Communism: An Infantile Disorder is also fun for all the banter.

LEL
marxists.org/archive/luxemburg/
Go and sin no more.

Not him but I like physical copies.

I also like physical copies. They smell nice.

L I F E S T Y L I S M

You're essentially AnPrims tbh

But they smell really good. Sometimes I don't start reading new books for weeks. I just open them and smell until the odor has died down.

Op here, I just discovered that I have enough money for one or even two more books. Can anyone rec me the most important work of Bordiga and Ardorno?

or you could get one of the works by Murray Bookchin, the next Revolution perhaps?

I'll put it on the list. If I don't get it now I'll get it later down the line, famrade.

yes, they are one of those beautiful gifts that's essentially free and has deep emotional and spiritual value. nothing reminds me of childhood or being happy more than the smell of new books

I'm not sure any English translations of Bordiga are available in physical form. Pic related has a bunch of his stuff in the links, though. For Adorno I'd say Negative Dialectics.

For Adorno you might want to check Dialectic of Enlightenment, The Authoritarian Personality, Negative Dialectics or Aesthetic Theory.
Bordiga is a literally who.

Physical copies are good for taking notes and the like. Furthermore, one might want to read theory in their own language, marxists.org is english only.
Also for being an ebook friendly board you sure don't ever post epubs, why's that?

The Junius Manuscript. It is not just of a huge historical significance (it's about the betrayal of social democracy to the workers during WW1) but it is also very touching, she could write very good prose.

I absorb information better off of paper and am less likely to be distracted.