Hey Holla Forums play any good games over the weekend?

Hey Holla Forums play any good games over the weekend?

Attached: lets talk about vidya.jpg (400x300, 57.65K)

If that's not what you intended to imply with that picture, then it should have been.

I have been playing through Deus Ex for the second time I just destroyed that generator in the warehouse guarded by NSF guys. Didn't know there was a basement level that you could access from an alleyway behind the building that you pass through to get to the warehouse district. There's also an aug canister down there. Pretty interesting to play a game and see things you missed out on before.

I was entertaining a 3DPD so not really.

I played some L4D2 earlier this afternoon. The most entertaining part of that game is the people who don't play it well. Sometimes I find myself fucking over other players just to stir up shit for a giggle. Most people are so bad they can't tell what good play is so even when I blatantly fuck with them no one can tell if I'm being shitty on accident or on purpose.

As entertaining as it is it also illuminates the poor state of that game's community.

Attached: it don't matter.jpg (599x489, 50.42K)

Y no coop? That's the only good part of 3D. I play EDF and shit with mine.

Also her teeth are being cleaned, not pulled.

No. I probably pull out my Wii U/Xbox 360 out and play some games soon though.

Attached: svytoslav of ukraine.jpg (2086x1400, 640.08K)

That is clearly a man.

Puyo Puyo gamegear versions. Why I am so shit at it? When will I be good?

Yeah, face read feminine from the thumb though, and then I was focusing on the teeth, not the stash.

Worked 54 hours this week. I get Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off, so I'll enjoy what i can tomorrow. Today is rest day

My friend and I played Rocket League for the first time this weekend, doing 1v1. I suddenly understand why so many people sperg out over that game.

I'm never going to play against people online though, friends and bots only.

Attached: shame.jpg (1121x1066, 181.07K)

I figured no one would want to delve into 3DPD territory but here it goes.

When we weren't wining and dining we did play some Mari Kart Double Dash (IMHO the best Mario Kart ever coded). I trained her myself and taught her the meta of grinding, grind dodging, strategic item use, and basically, all the things that make you that guy when it comes to playing a Mario Kart game.

She still can't beat me but she can at least follow my lead in 150cc for the most part. We tried sharing a kart d'awww but I almost immediately started critiquing her play and sucked all the fun out of the experience for her. As long as I was behind the wheel there wasn't a problem. I had to relegate her to item bitch for the duration of our circuits together.

I might have gotten in more game time with her but she was hungry for some vitamin D . I ran out of condoms so I was reduced to multiple sessions of edging. A lesser man would have surely come under such rigorous fucking. Only my strict discipline gained over years of fapping to the most degenerate shit allowed me to control my exuberant ejaculation.

Attached: dat plump peach.jpg (900x1000, 70.22K)

Started playing Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, haven't played it for to long but it seems worse than sky but better than gates so I guess it is ok so far

playing trails in the sky SC
its pretty decent so far, though I dunno how to feel about some character changes
Agate seems to have mellowed out too much in my opinion.

Nice, user.

Rock League is shit

Whelp I enjoyed Halo this gamenight, I don't like CoD but if it's toaster friendly I'll be playing that next gamenight. Sever for Halo is still up for at least a little while longer.

Moral of the story is, women can't fucking drive.

post sexy dentist girls please
polite sage for off topic

You fucking asshole that image makes my teeth hurt for some reason.

Just to add to the discussion I've been playing Streets of Rage or Vermintide 2, I'm actually working on my backlog but I keep getting sucked into Vermintide 2. So tonight I'm going to try and make a dent in Final Fantasy III(SNES)

You should probably go to the dentist.

I have been incredibly bored and trying to find something to play, suggestions? I was hoping someone would post a thread like this tbh but the OP pic will derail mark my words

Attached: ff92860bf779385f0d8cd283bc17d459.png (684x850, 226.53K)

Go play School of Smut.

Total War mods. Got a Byzantine campaign in Stainless Steel, I'm about halfway done with removing kebab and am also helping the crusader states deal with sandniggers south of Jerusalem. Unfortunately my victory conditions state that I must have Antioch (I think) which is currently in crusader hands. I may have to break our alliance if I cannot buy the city from them.

I also have a Rhun campaign in the Third Age mod. Currently mopping up Dale and the dwarves in the north, looking to mass an army and maybe tell Sauron to go fuck himself while I take over Mirkwood. Hopefully Mordor stays busy with Gondor while I expand east. Pics related.

Attached: 20180325185901_1.jpg (1600x900 366.05 KB, 251.97K)

First time playing Parasite Eve and it's great. Not the type of game I would normally play not that I even play video games these days . After a long, shitty week this kind of music is exactly what you'd want to listen to

PE is one of the best RPGs I've played, just wish it played up the horror a bit more.

I played Splatoon 2 with Holla Forums. It was a lot of fun.

Attached: 4e0c4db4d3bb17fe3eaa0a9b8ba3126959acd397ff73c29f1324ca50200765a2.png (155x102, 24.31K)

Why do the cute girls and boys always die?

Attached: Remember the good times Venom, not the pain.webm (772x728, 7.66M)

Granblue

Attached: cut in vyren.png (320x344, 32.19K)

I've been playing Yooka-Laylee and I've got to say, it's a little fun. The levels peter out towards the end and you can tell that they just said "fuck it, just put the collectibles anywhere" at some points. Hell, Rextro's coin in level 5 is fucking 10 feet away from his arcade. Still, I like some of the characters and the platforming was fun. Too bad the developers were lazy liberal fuck faces that axed Jontron for wrong think, they could have made something special.

I've been playing Bravely Default, and the grinding in this game is unreal. I just want to rush to the ending but even that's a fucking ball ache.

I played the game to the end and kind of enjoyed it but still wrote a long, negative review for it on Steam. Some random jackass wrote a reply implying most of the problems were on my end so I deleted it. A day later he comes back with 9 more replies because he's so mad. I deleted them all and blocked him. Lel.

Honestly if all the Rareware 90's fanboys weren't praising this game like the second coming of Jesus I wouldn't have my expectations so high, which resulted in my negative review. I also really hate nostalgia being used to mask flaws.

Probably not a video game by most anons' standard but I absolutely loved this. I wish there were more non-furrfaggot anthropomorphic games.

Attached: aviaryattorney.jpg (1366x768, 333.89K)

I've been playing FTL for the past few weeks now. I really enjoy it but I'm pretty fucking terrible at it. I had everything go right for me and still I fucked up and lost to a drone in the final sector. I feel like AE made stuff easier, because the Flak weapons are really good and pretty much solved my endgame problem of "I can't get past shields".
I've also been playing Crash Team Racing. It's still a great game.
I want to ask if anyone played Ghost of a Tale or Ni No Kuni 2 and how they are.

Went through Fitgirl repacks from the last month or two, picked up anything that looked neat/had on the backlog.

Having lots of fun. I've played the 2nd one already and the plot isn't too important in the games. I was afraid to get rid of my SCAR, then I got a FY71 with a sniper snope, laser light, grenade launcher and never looked back. I notice the cheese tactic from the 2nd game is present here as well; cloak, find target, swap to another mode, shoot then back to stealth without losing energy.
Might play number 3 just to finish it off, regardless of the poor reviews for it.

Oh, and it's shocking to see how much of a carbon copy the game is from Far Cry, especially at the start. I knew the games were just tech demos, but at least try to do something fucking new.

I only knew it was a puzzle game, and for some stupid reason I thought it was more like Myst and such.
It is not at all, but I'm having fun. I don't much like having to leave a few of the puzzles in the first hall alone, but I'm actually stumped. Don't want to use any hints/help until I've finished everything else, at least.
World is quite pretty, especially if you bump up the contrast to be super vivid.
The lore/philosophy/mythology shit is pretty damn forced, but I already know a lot about the latter 2 topics, so it's not terribly new and mysterious like the devs intended, to me.

Eh. Nothing especially new. The first level was literally "walk forwards and press space when the circle appears", the 2nd level was "walk forwards and hold down the shoot button".
I'll try it a bit more and then decide whether I want to drop it or not. The VA work is what will probably kill me.
They wouldn't even pretend Sonic was dead for more than 20 seconds.

You've played one you've played them all, but I always enjoy the simple things. Lots of fun and the challenge missions are a good twist, but a bit boring that they sometimes only have a single way to win.
No MP because it's pirated, but thinking about buying it just for MP. Not sure how alive the game is, though.

I wanted to play Black Flag for piracy and ship sailing, and I figured I'd play the preceding games before I did so. I am regretting doing so. AC1 is so fucking boring. You get to a place, climb a tower, struggle to stay awake during combat then do it all again.
People keep saying it gets better as you go further and that the first game wasn't that great, but I don't believe them and think this is as good as it gets.

Other repacks on the list to install and play are:
Not sure if this will actually be worth my time, but I'm too lazy to get my PlayStation from my parent's house, so on PC I shall play.
I'll likely enjoy this, but I don't think I'm going to be gushing over it.
I enjoyed the original and just wanted to see what the remake was like. Probably won't even finish it after I see the first hour of content.
Was replaying 1 and 2 just last week, so I decided I'd play the other 2 games for completion's sake. No one can convince me not to play Armageddon; I enjoy lots of shit games so I'm sure I can find something redeemable in this.

Attached: 5631a2e8f2f3c49340de2f4032d6e2bf76088afac52102826687250ae620a1c3.jpg (207x195, 9.27K)

Started Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic recently. I've tried various strategy games but I couldn't get into them. This is the first one I find myself really enjoying.

I don't like the complex tech trees and number crunching in plenty of turn-based strategy games, and I don't like the autistic clickfest and build order memorization in RTS games. AoW seems to fit a balance between the two that's perfect for me. There's stuff such as diplomacy, research, and empire building, but it's really streamlined. The game combines those elements with stuff like exploration, RPG mechanics and questing. The tactical combat is also pretty fun and in-depth, like you're playing a CRPG.

Attached: Untitled9.png (1024x768 917.79 KB, 1.11M)

Decided to do a Dead Space 2 hardcore run and after getting to the back area behind the Unitology recruiting centre my aging graphics card crashed. No saves yet. Was pretty annoyed.

Just been practicing guitar and playing shitloads of Nuclear Throne.

Ah, a man of taste. The only similar games I enjoyed as much as AOW:SM back in the day were the early HOMMs. King's Bounty is alright too but it can be brutal without savescumming a bit.

Attached: 910evWW78WL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (640x480 514.4 KB, 119.4K)

Cann anyone fucking recommend something that is actually worth playing? I went for $50 on Civ 5, it's boring and a hard-on. Only PC games actually worth owning a Pc for are the BM games, Witcher games…I'm fucking struggling to think of any others…oh, the MW games before they went PC. Arma 3…decent but not fucking great.

Am I losing my mind, or does it seem like 4-5 years ago there was always a new crop of game sto look forward, esp in April. Dec and April, you'd save your shekels. Now I can't think of a single fucking game I'd buy if I had a limitless steam account. What the fuck happened? did PC just kill the entire industry and good developers said "fuck it?"

Also would be really curious why they pushed back Cuberpunk 2077 to June 2019. Is there anything good out there anymore.

Can people (preferferable with IQ over 120) give a list of their 5 favorite games from past ~5-10 years and let people look them up? I just got into gaming about 2 years ago after a long hiatus to make my money and get married. Now I'm divorced, early 30s, have only half my money but enough.

Just assume I missed everything from past 10 years, bc I did. If you could only recommend 10 games, what would they be?

No Vidya is shit tbh

all me

thos

phil collins

6s

why do you have to be a prick and shit up a fucking board for attention when people are just gonna filter you?

No

This

Reported for being a shitlord

I played some jack and Daxter, and some minecraft. JnD was fun but minecraft is just something to do while I listen to podcasts.

Streets of rouge came out recently and that's fun if your into that kind of game.

Armageddon is a decent shooter, it's just that it followed Guerrilla, which was the perfect refinement of the Red Faction formula. That being said, some of the guns are improvements and the magnet gun is a ton of fun, but the corridors just sour the whole experience.

Streets of rouge is good if you're into that kind of game. Nothing mind blowing though.

I played a lot of indie games because I've got a toaster and because I don't particularly care much about AAA games. Do you have a specific genre in mind?

some games I've liked from the past ten years are:
Hotline Miami: tons of replayability, fast exiting gameplay, and quick respawns.

Mario Galaxy: great environments, great music, great gameplay. The game is beautiful and fun.

DarkSouls: good combat, the interconnected world is great.

Rayman origins: the plaatforming flows great, the art design is pretty. I haven't played legends so someone tell me if it's better.

New doom: it was fun. Brutal doom is better.

There are more but I'm tired and can't think of them. These aren't my top five just five I remember being good.

Pirate you dumb boomer fuck.

Build a gaming PC yourself and emulate or pirate any game you want. I don't think any recent games are all that great and you didn't list anything you liked previously. Thus I would implore you to start off emulating old games first that you might have seen as a kid.

He's probably like 34 years old. Not even Gen X.

What I’ve played this weekend:

Dragon Ball Fighter Zed: i feel like i’ve gotten so much better, yet I still can’t quite win consistently. Maybe I need better pressure and combos. Yamcha a best

Tekken 7: Just got and working through story mode slowly. Fun shit.

Hellbreaker: Fun DOOM-em-up, getting more fun now that users are making maps

Koikatu trial: I’ve made like 70 girls for this goddamn illusion game so far just cause I remember so many good memories of the old professor lewd threads of AA2. I don’t know if the full game will have anywhere near the same level of chaotic fun, but just in case I am gonna have a school full of vidya, anime, cartoon, and maymay characters. If it is fun enough i want to try to revive the playthrough threads of old

Other games i forgot to say:

Splatoon: want to rank up character to see if I can join in on the splatoon threads here, but I’ve used my wife’s user initially cause she wanted help getting weapons, so I’d have to start again or fill her friend list with crazy people

ARMS: it fun. Tried out Dr Coil as part of the weekend event and found she is a lot more fun than I thought.

I've been playing La Mulana on vita. Great music, great art, and the puzzles and traps make me feel like a fucking moron. Pretty cool game so far.

Yeah, I was playing Xenoblade 2 with NG+, Dragonball Fighters, Witcher 3, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Adventure, Ys VIII Beta on PC and Pokken.

>>>/cuckchan/

Attached: geralt-thumbs-up-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 203.99K)

Cluster Truck was fun

XB2 with NG+
Niatorare is suffering, especially when you already know what's coming for her

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-2_2018_02-08-18_001.jpg (600x339, 66.66K)

I played Bloodborne and it was great until the Chalice Dungeons kicks in.
The game not only works and fun to play, but its also a visual feast with loads and loads of details in the character models and borderline gorgeous effects expect for the fire effects, like damn it looks like a fucking aerosol fire. Shame its for Sonyfags only, i'll look forward to see it as the 'Demon Souls' of PS4 when the years to shut down its servers have come.
i still wanna sperg about the character designs but, i'll just leave it here as the only noteworthy PS4 exclusive as of now. EDF 5 can't come out soon enough

Attached: Hunter in the rain.gif (248x500, 131.02K)

That's the most retarded thing I've read all week

Attached: images.jpeg (261x193, 5.91K)

god i wish that were me

It still amazes me how well this game holds up years later.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (953x953, 94.67K)

You want to have all of your teeth ripped out and replaced with metal ones?

I wish I could find that one on PS but all I ever find it on is N64 which isn't bad I just want to try it on the playstation. I still think THUG and 3 are the best ones though.

Just emulate it or pirate the PC version. The PC version even has a fanmade patch that allows for xinput control.

My hubby and I played some Soul Calibur 2. Still the best in the series by far.

Finally played through F.E.A.R extraction point and Perseus Mandate, and have started Project Origin. Being able to stand behind cover and shoot enemies as they file in 1 by 1 is a little concerning.

know any good rome total war mods?

Same user. The only one I've played a lot of is Europa Barbarorum. It's a mod for history autists like me. If you're into ancient history you'll have a blast, every unit and building description is filled with information about what life was like back then. There are also many military reforms in most nations, akin to the Marian reforms in the original RTW but with more detail. Even though it's history centric it's still a TW game so don't let that stop you from playing it. It's also a little more difficult, money is much harder to come by.

Rome Total Realism is another one I've heard of. Apparently it's pretty okay for roleplaying if you're into that. It's more realistic without being too autistic.

I've played a little of Roma Surrectum and it was fun but time consuming. You and the AI can recruit 9 units in every settlement, every turn. This means more armies and more battles. If you like that then great but be aware that campaigns take for fucking ever if you fight every battle manually. This mod really puts the Total War in RTW. There's also a bit of autism going on with the roman legions, you can recruit specific legions according to their region. I think there's an excel spreadsheet somewhere that allows you to keep track of them as well. The only bad thing about the mod is that it's rather Rome-centric, but the barbarian nations do get some additions as well.

I know there's another big mod but I cannot remember the name right now.

Oh yeah, Roma Surrectum also has scripted roman rebellions. Pretty annoying since the provinces that revolt are random. Nothing you cannot deal with but be aware if you dislike campaign scripts.

I played a shitty remaster of a casualized ersatz System Shock 2.

I was expecting the first Big Daddy fight to be a challenge but I managed to get myself back up against a wall and… It started to ineffectually spaz out in front of my face so I just pumped a lot of machine gun bullets into it until it fell over. It went from Diablo Swing Orchestra to Luie Luie in a matter of moments.

ace attorney VNs are so shit. I can't tell whether it's only the shit localization, or just shit original story, or both that is boring cancer. What is absolutely definitively cancer is the whole fucking spirit mediums shit and all characters related to that except for mia maybe. Maya is obnoxious bimbo cancer, pearls is obnoxious cancer, and then there are more characters with cringeworthy "quirky" dialogue that is just so shit. Man this is awful, I can't wait to go from investigating to court. I'm at trials at tribulations - turnabout bridge now and it's about the fucking retarded spirit mediums again

Very busy with university, but I had some time for Risk of Rain and Fire Emblem 7.

I prefer this series to HOMAM. There is little of everything and very enjoyable. Also beautiful graphics.

Finished the story of Breath of the Wild. Kind of wish I didn't as I've got a 14 hour flight in like 3 weeks. How fucking disappointed I was with Hyrule castle when I realised you didn't have to wait until you get all of the divine beasts to even go there. I just assumed the calamity shit was a force field keeping you out like in Twilight Princess.

It's a pretty comfy game though. wandering around is good and coming across some of the secrets (not the towers or shrines) are pretty cool. Not my favourite Zelda but better than Skyward Sword at least.

Looks nice. Gonna give it a try.

Attached: 1413384930947.png (900x600, 389.09K)

Spent this weekend traveling around eastern Morrowind.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 011.png (949x678 111.72 KB, 632.61K)

These days, you never know.

She must be fun at furfag conventions.

>a gook!

Ni no Kuni 2 and I finished up Bloodborne so now I'm trying to work my way into Dark Souls 1 on the Xbox 360 which I got for "free" a long time ago but never played until recently. Finding it pretty janky to try to dodge and parry at 15 goddamned fps.