#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Answer The Fucking Question Edition

CURRENT TASKS:
1. EMERGENCY SITUATION: THE U.S CONGRESS IS PLANNING ON RAMMING THROUGH AN EXTREME INTERNET CENSORSHIP LAW UNDER THE GUISE OF "FIGHTING HUMAN TRAFFICKING"
>>>/gamergatehq/331629
archive.is/CSyhD
>Bill also violates the "ex post facto" laws in the Consitution: archive.fo/OsPBB#selection-123.0-145.267
>Bill passed the Senate, bill waiting for Trump's responce to it: archive.fo/mu63P
>Suggested course of action: archive.fo/WAl4u#selection-60917.0-61031.16
2. Holla Forums is being infested by people from other websites. There also was fuzz DDOS attack on 28 February 2018.
Most affected boards by this are /sudo/, Holla Forums, /cow/, and Holla Forums.
archive.is/6dPTA#selection-9011.0-9011.6 archive.is/8vwcE
>Remember, report potential shills and see about reviewing COINTELPRO tactics: cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
3. OP Timber: Nintendo Localizers working with Japanese Devs to Censor Games
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
>>>/gamergatehq/331149
>>>/gamergatehq/331150

ONGOING TASKS:
A. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
B. OP DisNod: Contact the FTC and advertisers about violations an unethical practices
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
C. OP DICKTIONAIRY: The Destruction of Words and Language
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
>KC:D delivering the salt. archive.is/FZ6yo#selection-327.0-327.259 || archive.fo/VIMpt || archive.fo/nsnAk || archive.fo/TmKre & archive.fo/k6PN9
>U.S. Copyright Office is considering a rule change that would loosen the restrictions governing emulations and reproductions of abandoned online games (ESA not happy: archive.is/4GRJm ): www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/online-games-dmca-exemption/
>Net-juu's Director got into a bit of trouble thanks to the valiant efforts of (((ANN))): >>>/animu/14073

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

>Reminders (important, READ THESE!):
•Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
•Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
•Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
•Do not accept requests for any goal, demand lists or personal army requests: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
•STOP REPLYING TO BAITS AND OBVIOUS DERAILMENT ATTEMPTS, JUST REPORT THEM AND FILTER THEM, YOU FAGGOTS

•The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
•#GamerGate Wiki: ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Main_Page
•History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
•View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

•All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
•Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating)
•An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics)

•GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
•GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
•GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

•Current: ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Attached: not lewd.png (1280x720 1.23 MB, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/
archive.fo/gJcLY
archive.is/gJcLY
archive.fo/F29q4
archive.fo/YspFl
archive.is/bHEp4
archive.is/vEO0k
archive.is/Gnxhk
archive.is/AIoQD
archive.is/yc1U1
archive.is/u3yN4
archive.is/qH9yD
archive.is/ERVWF
web.archive.org/web/20180326030811/https:/twitter.com/KimDotcom
vimeo.com/261232772
archive.fo/35AS1
archive.fo/h5oT1
archive.fo/QZgZn
archive.fo/ZrWLl
archive.fo/BplWi
archive.is/uEemt
archive.fo/qnWmy
itv.com/news/2018-03-26/us-and-14-eu-nations-to-expel-russian-diplomats-over-sergei-skripal-poisoning/
archive.is/IV4l7
archive.fo/X3uff
microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/upcoming-updates.aspx
archive.li/RDXZ4
microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/upcoming.aspx
allthetropes.org/wiki/World_War_II/Awesome
archive.is/HIwsD
archive.is/offset=100/http://Holla
archive.is/offset=850/https://Holla
archive.is/yaHnl
github.com/npm/npm
archive.fo/zAUu6
archive.li/gbUvx
archive.fo/HUyWh
archive.li/EtQPQ
archive.fo/m7Uia
columbianpost.com/latest-news/david-hogg-home-parkland-shooting/
archive.fo/tAgnP
archive.fo/7Ve5x
web.archive.org/web/20180326225944/https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nickelodeon-dan-schneider-end-relationship-1097559
web.archive.org/web/20180327012846/https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nickelodeon-dan-schneider-end-relationship-1097559
archive.is/cTYgW
archive.fo/ZuSID
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benis

What is with the vast amounts of cuckchan lately?

I know two phone apps added Holla Forums support so we're getting cuckchan phoneposters but I'm not sure if something specific happened to bring them here.

OP TIMBER! Full Version

Injection Tips:
1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

Attached: timber-big-04.png (1241x1754 116.08 KB, 132.48K)

This is their new bunker

OP TIMBER! Social Media Friendly Version

Injection Tips:
1. Find Japanese people on social media who speak english. Mainly those linked with games. Especially those who worked/are working/will work with Nintendo.
2. Reference games ruined in Japan by US style changes- Star Ocean 5, Street Fighter 5, etc.
3. Research who you're talking to. Kamiya will block you and already stands his ground. Odds are, he'll be OK. Likewise, the guys working at Game Freak & Pokemon won't jump ship because of this.
4. Don't talk to them about GamerGate unless asked. You can explain (briefly) why there is a disconnect between what Western Journos and Western Gamers want. Or that the hobby is being politicized by outside forces. Give them small, manageable bits of info that are relevant to their interests. GG is a behemoth that is hard to understand the scope of. Maybe drop them a line to this: roninworksjapan.tumblr.com/ but it is not necessary, nor encouraged.

To answer OP: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Attached: timber-sm-04.png (1200x1200 76.04 KB, 49.43K)

Archive of before bread:
archive.fo/gJcLY

Attached: WAKU_WAKU_7_BONUS_KUN_VS_ARINA.mp4 (540x360, 10.88M)

OLD BREAD
archive.is/gJcLY

cuckchan advertising Holla Forums and then fucking things up in their site again that brings illegal immigrants to here.
Jim's blood is high on eceleb wannabe percentage, infesting /cow/ with autism.

Attached: 36e4d1e1d3d42f0d924c449ab1cfac94.jpg (677x1024, 482.73K)

Cause I've noticed just a huge amount of the faggots lately and I have a feeling this summer is going to be fucking awful.

Attached: oh god my heart.jpg (540x625, 151.46K)

If you actually played Xenoblade2 in Japanese, you would know that it was completely unaffected by this paranoia pandering.

I fucking hate how retarded shit gets thousands of people who believe it.

Where did he bring up xenoblade 2?

So pretty much /cow/ and Holla Forums are full of pure cancer now cuck/v/ is trying it's best to take over like Muslims in Europe.

The boomers will finally die off in the next 20 years.
And the videogame violence bullshit combined with the gun violence bullshit reeks so much of shit, that even Gen Z won’t bite into the turd sandwich, like the late millenials are doing right now by marching for muh lifes.

This is beyond one game that got off relatively scot free.

That one link about Xenoblade X.

Attached: d6f7ae3de3087d6721e14776c1451b6e4932de78b290f5e026c8c24801f6aa6d.png (437x332, 233.17K)

Well, Holla Forums will have less shitposting right now due to hiring a new vol there. Before that the opportunity to shipost was abused because no-one was monitoring on the Europe time zone.

But user, they are. They have much higher velocity than a handgun, which was intended so they cause grevious wounds that take two people to treat, leaving 3 men off the battlefield. They're war weapons, designed to inflict great pain and terror, as opposed to handguns which are only to incapacitate. :^)

Handguns wound people too.

Not really

Xenoblade x was cucked super hard to the point where the only way to not play it pozzed was to use the emulator with the fan translation patch.

I wish Holla Forums would become 2014 Holla Forums again.

Not even wort of giving a (You) to edrama faggots.

What's up? I hope you have a nice day.

Attached: 3dbb72245e8e2ce008fcd21057461f93c7f4dc22d8736ccb2ea87b49cf34493c.jpg (4369x2873, 1.74M)

and even with that, it still has some cucked shit like "skelle" stuff writing on it.

Use hooktube or webm next time, user. Get mildly bullied.

Was there any particular reason they moved localization to NOE? Though Welsh Nia is a QT

Hope you have a good week ahead, user and for everyone as well.

Attached: 2d060066728510fa138aec0ef9ce9685124264b97c3b642939d1d34b56df96dc.gif (520x293, 681.82K)

But much less greviously. Assault rifles rip open wounds as wide as a basketball.

STOP BEING GAY YOU GAY GAMERS!!!

Attached: viv_hates_the_gay.png (600x600, 400.78K)

It's censored gaming's video. I'm not gonna filter them through hooktube

NoE is much much more fucking competent then (((Treehouse))) and NoA.

The localization is my no means perfect but it's much better then any of the bullshit NoA would of given but as always good video by Censored gaming.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ CONFIRMED WORLD LEADERS
☑ Making an ugly ass sweater
☑ Made Logan Paul level up
☑ Gave the Alt-Right an Asian fetish
☑ A precursor to the Alt-Right movement
☑ Trained a sealion to attack hipsters in San Francisco
☑ Defeated magical pedos in card games
☑ Helped a Korean improve his English Grammar
☑ Made Cathy Newman lose the lobster debate against Jordon Peterson
✓ Destroyed 4chan image posting
☑ May have exercised[sic] the evil from NeoGaf
☑ Bought Mombot™ merch
☑ Was caught with weapons of mass destruction by Batwu but framed a GamerGazi mod for the crime
☑ Evolving across industries
☑ Saying that dyed hair is criminal
☑ Played To Catch a Predator with GGrevolt
☑ "ethics in gamming journalism."
☑ Review bombed Black Panther on Rotten Tomatoes to break it's perfect 100% score
☑ Kingdom Come shows #Gamergate has won in every sense of the word
☑ Used the GamerGate Time Machine to inspire a play about trolls, bots, and hactivists
☑ Dis-invited Anita from Trump's meetings with game industry executives
☑ Causing a 50% decline in viewership for the Oscars in 4 years
☑ Helped contribute to the rise of the alt-right
☑ Made ALL videogames inspire Alt-Right ideology
☑ Turned Reanon into gamergate's grim harvester of souls
☑ Death by Easy Cheese™
☑ Created life

What are you, gay?

Could you imagine how bad it would of been if NoA did Xenoblade 2?

Don't…

>NoE is much much more fucking competent then (((Treehouse))) and NoA.
Speaking of which, I came across this picture yesterday. Does anyone have anything else to add to give it substance?

Attached: Treehouse after 2007.png (639x120, 13.94K)

Gen Z are the ones putting this shitshow together.

Well 07 was when shit went down the fucking gutter in general, but I did noticed around when the switch came out NoJ took a much more active role in all of Nintendo's affairs.

Who should we message?
Should we have weekly goals like with email targets?

Attached: DZ.jpg (913x1200, 127.41K)

I want NoE to handle the English version of Zelda. NoA isn't even competent with Nintendo's core IPs.

Attached: a928540e666651f8f84dc44e6e0733f1.png (1451x2023 286.7 KB, 233.52K)

Aren't they forced to go to these marches by their teachers and professors though?

They are forced. The ones that do like to go simply want to skip classes.

Attached: One Thing.jpg (1200x900 138.26 KB, 162.17K)

They are. The same thing as those campus walks. You see teachers and professors being the ones who organize these.

Penny Arcade video on online harassment, these people are the reason why games censor their userbase.

Attached: Extra Credits, Season 4, Episode 11 - Harassment - YouTube.webm (1280x720, 15.9M)

If you actually talk to gen Z kids you'll find a lot of them aren't naive like you'd think and most of them are being forced by their parents or teachers.

I rather NoE talk over till NoA has a total change of staff.

I think you're immensely naive. While there were a few reports of some schools punishing anyone not going, aside from the fact those were extremely rare, obviously most of the marchers want to go. They're young and have a sense of finally "standing up for change"; I'd argue most of us too would've probably done the same had we been 15, either to "fit in", to follow our friends being this dedicated's example, to get out of class, sure, to avoid looking like the "odd one out"… or out of a genuine belief this is the right thing to do.
They're high schoolers. Whether you agree or disagree with them, they're young people and imagining they're "forced" into this is childish. Even in calling them stupid fags which they probably are, but to be fair they're Americans, at least acknowledge their own convictions or choices instead of making them into stereotypes. Call them dumbasses and argue with them, stop pretending they were told to think the way they're thinking. That's what idiots do on twitter. Don't be like that.

I am very fond of you guys.

Attached: suddenly_appearing_corner_loli.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

My little sister went to one and she said literally none of her classmates gave a fuck about the march and just went because they got to skip class. Everybody there was just bullshitting instead.

Attached: 42b6582482dcd7a2a34217928554f83050f077aa5044672c3977bea545124118.jpg (960x704, 200.73K)

Forcing kids to do things they don't want is the best way to make them dislike what you're forcing them to do.

And that's kind of parenting got me to never brushing my teeth or washing my legs.

Handgun rounds stay in the body

How many times have both of you fugged?
But in seriousness and curiosity, does she have any opinions on guns and their laws?

Attached: love.png (325x425, 181.26K)

She hasn't talked much about guns recently, but last time I talked to her about 'em she likes them.

Attached: cb414750286866738f17670447083814f3578f0dc49a4791179fd1cf87145b46.jpg (700x707, 49.61K)

But they are forced by their group.

Is Extra Credits still on penny arcade, I thought they dumped them.

I remember years back when I was in college that teacher where asking students to go out for occupy wallstreet to "protest". Even though my country had nothing to do with that shit. It was just a shitty excuse to skip class and an excuse for the teachers not to give any class for a couple of hours early. Most of the students just hit the bar instead, rightfully so.

Bullshit. Most just use it as an excuse not to have class. Only mentally ill idiots, old hags and faggots really care. They target exactly those people with this funded shit.

I wouldn't call social pressure "forced". Otherwise twitter activists are "forced" into social justice bullshit just as much. Fragility over the loudest yeller is normal in childhood and teenhood. If they were grownups "following the herd" it'd be worrying (again, just like many twitter morons), but as kids it's basically their own choice and way of learning, user. They're individuals; somewhat simplistic, surely, since they're young. But they're still people.
They're not "forced" if they're simply weak. And, hell, I'd argue even some of the people going there to "follow the group" aren't weak because of it. They're having a nice time growing up with likeminded people. Again, whether they're wrong or not, that's not that frail.

You'd be surprised at how many kids really don't give a fuck about these things, I've gotten legitimately surprised at how aware of things gen z and not trying to say gen z is perfect but fuck they aren't the fools I used to think they were.

Well that's kinda what I said, user. Whether they do it just to skip class doesn't make them "forced". That's my only point.

I don't know about you guys, but I would have gone to one of these protests, and in the chaos, left and gone with friends to go play video games or something. We used to do that all the time at pep rallies.

I unironically want to see them implement voice chat as something you "earn" after you achieve a certain ranking just so that we can laugh the moment they go running for the hills since the only people who actually play games are the "toxic part of the community".

They're still active on YouTube.

Attached: IMG_0043.JPG (878x900, 382.51K)

Face it, we are all forced by social pressure.
Just imagine youself saying the most controversial thing (in today’s standards) infront of a group who you don’t know the main viewpoint on that certain topic.
What do you think will happen?
They are forced, whether they are strong or weak, a child is only so strong.
And growing up under likeminded people is no use when none are, and it is just a act to fit in.

That reminded me. Has anyone forgotten Common Core?

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080 93 KB, 199.41K)

which are the 2016,2017,2018 ones?

You guys are letting the PR get to you. What's important is how many kids are there at the end of the protest. You only really see pics of everyone leaving the building. You never see how many actually stay.

something like pic related?

Attached: DJpmGbsXcAATGuT.jpg (1448x2048, 214.23K)

I don’t listen to the PR
I’m 17

2016 - I'm gonna fight these evil gamers, anyway
2017 - Gamers are bad 'cuz of letting a dangerous outsider win
2018 - *throws molotov cocktails*

How ‘Ready Player One’ Can Help Remedy Toxic Fandoms
archive.fo/F29q4

>Today the worlds of gaming and pop culture are still less than welcoming to individuals who aren’t straight white men. Representation is only just recently beginning to improve but the effects of Gamergate linger. Women still fear for their safety when engaging with online communities. The film could dive deeper into these issues, shining a light on one of the most damaging elements of fandom.

Group pressure can be accounted for as force, if you ask me. I bet a lot of teachers would've shamed students that didn't want to go or the students that where critical of this shit, mine sure as fuck did when I was young and already didn't buy into this bullshit.

Yes and no. Of course social pressure is strong, but self-honesty and courage exist and some of us are still aware and able. We might be worried about screaming "nigger" at a Black panther showing, but that's not because of social pressure I'd assume.

Fucking awful, it's still alive and kicking. Don't be fooled.

2018: It's only okay when WE blame games for behaviors!

Probably be an improvement over the shit tier user base Holla Forums has currently tbqh.

I meant a group you don’t know the common opinion on a certain matter e.g. the average teenager group

How many bad shit happened in 2007 ? Because that year literally EVERYTHING went to shit

What are your guys opinions on George Carlin? When I was younger I really looked up to him but now I'm not so sure anymore. Seems to me like he just said shit to piss off different groups and didn't really have any real beliefs or opinions of his own.

Funny guy, I bet he's spinning in fucking grave though.

Are you high off paint thinners?

Carlin was an actual Comedian who didn't give two shits about being PC and if he was alive today he would be having a fun time.

Attached: uee.PNG (775x666, 460.37K)

What have you dug today? Don't count on someone else to do all the dirt work.
Be the change you want to see.

Attached: punishedV.jpg (1280x1600, 373.13K)

I'm surprised that this isn't being scrapped. Money makes the representative even spread his or her legs.

There is a surprising amount of American teachers and parents against this shit though. But if you look at the people who are behind common core you'll quickly find out why this is shit sticks like cancer.

I rather have this kind of comedian than some holier than thou asshole who thinks their opinions matter.

Those were pretty tame, I would gladly accept such level of translations that only turbo autists (the ones who still call Marle of Chrono Trigger as Maru) would complain about.

(((One))) person describes quite easily.

Attached: david_coleman.jpg (307x409, 29.88K)

Given the way so many comedians and celebrities I used to like have become bleeding heart pussies, I wonder if it's not better that Carlin is dead. If he became corrupted and had to denounce all of his old material, that would be a tragedy. If he lived and stuck to his usual shtick of offensive humor, they'd excommunicate him from entertainment entirely. They'd never play his specials. They'd blacklist him from everything. They'd ban him from college campuses. He'd either completely fade out, miserable and penniless, or be forced to become a walking gimmick. Maybe he would have been lucky and landed a gig as a podcast jockey, but that's about the only position Carlin could have in CY+3

I thought the papaya seed birthmark was on the left cheek.
Pretty retarded to name a girl for the birthmarks close to their cunnies, a lot of them have one under their panties.

Don't know about that, but the video was published in 2012-2013. Youtube says 2013, but their forum post was made in April 2012.

But their reactions are half the fun. Now the attached one is not the best example since it's not that offensive, but I love dropping a casual "nigger" in chat after absolutely destroying someone. Love the passive aggressive "i don't even care" responses they give.

Attached: kk.webm (2560x1440, 7.29M)

They always look like rats. Every fucking time.

Attached: story of mark.png (684x1634, 159.68K)

Mark should become the un-jew.

I want to adopt Mark so he would have a better life.

Attached: vd2bb66c4467fe5f2c1fdc61f185da9c93fc45cb2be7be524724d46ak.webm (640x360, 194.97K)

Wait, was Mark's previous account suspended or something?

I don't hate Mark, but I always tell you that people who chose to become moderators or admins are niggers. There is always something wrong with them.

Attached: 7EEDB255-57A0-4725-ABE3-0547A1B567FE.jpeg (1070x958, 575.39K)

I wish that you would die soon too, Mark.

You don't say.

Attached: 839995.jpg (850x531, 62.16K)

Really makes you think.

Attached: 75bc474523d07918dac81665bfedc0d29c0317d06ba13b32ec20ee04ca268602.jpg (1024x816, 55.69K)

Attached: Mark's parents.png (1069x1084, 291.01K)

Man am I glad that pathetic jew is suffering.

Attached: 100000000000 yen smile.png (188x384, 64.45K)

Feels good doesn't it?

Does Mark live in illinois? I'll let him move in with me. We can be roommates.

Attached: 1519191360.gif (480x270, 249.57K)

I want to give mark a hug, he sounds like he more than deserves one.
Mark is a good boy. He deserves much better than what hes going through right now.

Attached: 1425083706571.png (959x528, 806.51K)

If he lived in a pit like Illinois he would have already opened his wrists.

Personally, think its far more satisfying to revel in the suffering of faggots who deserve it and even bring it upon themselves, like Maddox.

New York is far worse than Illinois.

Attached: maddox post lawsuit.jpg (1002x721, 50.9K)

Innit, mate.

So mark.

K. Sucks for him I guess.

Unless they invented a cure for being painfully autistic, Mark kind of can't help himself.

OK, about the GDC 2018. Was it exactly the same as the previous ones or was there something new?

Attached: DZD_pkqUQAALX_L.jpg large.jpeg (2048x1536, 256.05K)

2007 was also the year NoE independently localized and released Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, which led into the famous 'Operation Rainfall' localizations (Xenoblade 1, Pandora's Tower, The Last Story), and then shit like their straight-up refusal to use Memehouse's English text in a lot of 3DS games.
Leslie Swan stepping down from Memehouse may have been NoE's "writing on the wall" moment, with them preparing accordingly.

They advertised a whole lot less so basically no one even noticed it took place. It was overall the same kinda shit but timid.

Hold up is his account suspended? What's going on.

Never mind I'm retarded.

That's our Mark!

Attached: haa.jpg (287x287, 58K)

I've seen some shit vols but that fag takes the cake.

Gamergate seems like it is the Gamejournos Holocaust.

Attached: 1424335306966-1.png (645x594, 31.73K)

I love you unbearable faggots, but most journos have always fucking hated video games that are more complex than a walking simulator. Gamergate is just an excuse for them to show their true colors without looking like absolute extremists.

Wait what? Since when did I make it onto the list?

Attached: 151FF9CE-B212-41CE-A6F0-4F53506CEE61.jpeg (425x600, 177.77K)

Women are more likely to be harassed and driven to suicide and mental instability on tumblr than they are in the voicechat channel of some game like Call of Duty or Overwatch. Given the fact that the average anti-GG feminist harpy has little in the way of arguments or anything substantial to offer the industry (talent, skill, insight, or even just PR), I have to wonder if they keep coming back to kick the GG hornet's nest because they love the "abuse" – Think about it. We're rarely overtly hostile. We don't send death threats or stalk them. We load up the notifications box on their social media accounts which are usually fucking empty. We come at them with arguments and half-assed bantz and the occasional kick to their self-esteem… and then they come running back to do it over again. They bask in it. They brag about it.

Don't PUAs have some tactic where they give backhanded compliments to make women like them more? Are we accidentally flirting with these psychos and they are just so far gone that they get gratification out of engaging in internet drama with any of us who give enough of a fuck to bite their bait?

Attached: e8e20c4ef01e6fad91de2b2630….jpg (600x800, 45.82K)

I'd prefer gookanon, mark is better at being my neighboring baker.

Attached: dad9215bede4fa5cf.jpg (750x642, 147.66K)

So, thinking of Mark makes you want to pound the ol' python. I'm not judging…

Attached: 1153410-anime-mangaeda.gif (500x281, 416.92K)

Could be correct for some of them, but I think some people maybe just like some drama and attention. Sorry if my English is bad

y'all are a disgrace
archive.fo/YspFl

Nothing really archive worthy, although I appreciate the kind thoughts. I'm just gonna keep at it and see what happens.

Since you started murdering so many celebrities.

When you say you are autistic how autistic are you talking dude?

Not even that autistic, it's more ADHD than anything

Well, if you really wanted to shout out about your relations with your brothers, then go tell them what you really think. Although you seem to be in disagreements, but respect each other, then then tell him that it's enough with this bittering each other and start again being a family.

Hope you die soon.

Attached: 3f25f3c699ee4ac8f018b85237340fbb8fb7b6f1e313fe2fd31d35e8737ca115.png (178x289, 65.35K)

It's too late, besides I already reconciled with my older brother.

IRC pls go

I was gonna say you don't seem that autistic. Well for what it's worth if you ever need a place to crash in ohio say the word.

Speaking of autism, how many anons remember reoccurring poster IDs over multiple breads? Aside from those fucking Torniggers of course

That's a starter. If he's a normalfag, then keep your autism to yourself.

Nigga, I can't even spot gook much less remember other people.

side note: Weird to see a TOR poster insult other tor posters.

I have never heard anyone joining these sorts of events and being that into it, usually kids would complain then the Teacher ordered them to go.

Does tacoland even have autismbux?

Silly user, gook wants to fuck bloodsuckers, he's a freedomer.

Attached: 1469846012072.png (612x792, 982.31K)

The most Jewish thing Mark ever did was slap an SJW over a bagel.

I can totally expect this from Mark.

Attached: jazz_music_starts.jpg (640x852, 34.8K)

anime is shit

you are shit
>>>/oven/

manchild who watches Chinese cartoons.

Your ancestors must be proud.

My ancestors raped your ancestors

Me too

filtered.

That's funny. That might've been the first time we had a mid-thread spammer in a few days. What's going on?

I take it either some drama happened, or there's a thing that happened being slid.

Filtered too.

So we doesn't exist?

GLOSE DA GADE!

Attached: esjehdubya.png (1103x911, 22.56K)

Evenin'.

pic sauce?
Is who I think it is?

Attached: sector320520448.jpg (197x255, 13.1K)

Of course, there is only one thread in this board that would kill someone over speaking the truth. Consequentially, they will be the ones supporting a jew even after its revealed he screwed up again.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: scrappack4_pout.png (318x403, 10.57K)

GamerGate was orchestrated by SilverStringmedia to draw attention and generate a "harrassment" narrative for LW1, but eventually it went out of control.

archive.is/bHEp4
This is archive for entire GDC 2018 schedule.
Keywords:
>>>/killyourself/

Are you always going to pop by to drop your saltposts?

Look who's talking

Which reality would you rather be in:
Or

Attached: mark_pengu.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

are you scared that we are finding out something about you, shareblue?

I want to live in the reality where Mark kills himself on stream.

I made this for you.

Attached: ugh.png (318x403, 8.49K)

I'll go with the first one

I love when shareblue pops up as it's great to BTFO them.

Attached: shareblue.png (320x319, 67.08K)

Attached: OVERWHELMING_KEK.jpg (1111x597, 135.85K)

you must be talking about the "Gamers are dead" kerfuffle.
Gamergate is really a consumer revolt, and hasn't harassed anyone, unless you're doing a Funimation and labeling complaints as "Harassment", then we're "Harassing" businesses into doing what's right for the players, cause without them, the industry wouldn't be what it is now.

So many (1)s hating on mark.

pretty much

I have a feeling this will make for good OC.

I still can't believe asking people to do their jobs as they are paid to is somehow harassment.

Bullying Mark is a perennial pastime.

Attached: If Mark was a girl.jpg (800x981, 347.88K)

I would prefer some faggots from moo to do that.

Are they still around?

Three years now and he still won't pull the trigger.

probably it's just one person id hopping

Looked through my gg folder to see if I had a screencap with archive of LWs tweet where she said she frequented helldump on SA a lot a few years back. Haven't found it but I found this carton and decided to update it for current year.

If someone has the screencap I'm talking about please post it so I know I have it.

Attached: same shit different year.png (902x499, 303.87K)

I wish IDs were gone just so faggots like you would stop saying that.
The nu-imageboard user was a mistake.

Are you going to continue to do it?

This is going to be a good one.

Holy shit, how new can you be.

Attached: DC1wdVlUQAEyzlJ.jpg large.jpg (768x576, 47.39K)

What did you expected? I won't be even surprised if it's a commie since both share almost the same mentality of being a huge failure to the society.

You catch a ration of shit amigo, but you really do a pretty good job. Better than anybody else we could ask for.

Chin up nigga. Life will get better if you work at it.

Attached: Asuka smile combat.jpeg (1920x1080, 162.13K)

So the twitter thread is actually legit? Are you actually stuck in a shelter or some shit?

Man, when I was a kid Lethal Enforcers and Mortal Kombat were the games that everyone was saying would turn your child into a murderous sociopath.

What is this nefarious power that twitter has over people that breaks them?

Attached: 149938275929838.jpg (568x376, 34.43K)

Soon there will be stories about Gamergate making mobile trigger chambers, journo skin lamps, trigger chambers disguised as showers, roller coaster triggerings, bots that can flame journos in greater quantities and faster than is physically possible, journos surviving multiple triggerings during the triggercide, genetic memory of Gamergate triggerings passed down to children who will also require reparations, Gamergate museum filled with various journo triggering devices including masturbation machines, claims of "it was real in my mind" in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, etc.

The one with the sharpest fangs wins.

Attached: jewjew.jpg (960x642, 78.13K)

I added the dates, the quotes reminded me of columbine and I now realize I fucked them up

This has been a great day. I can already see the dollar signs piling up. I guess that's what I get for driving hungry. I'm really mad at myself.

Attached: i came here because nothing good ever happened.jpg (631x321, 42.75K)

I guess your life came crashing to a halt.

Attached: carlos the pun master.jpg (227x239, 18.03K)

I can see it now, 400 bucks for the fucking part alone.

Attached: laughing eagle god.jpg (500x334, 176.71K)

I'm probably looking at 4 digits. Garage door's messed up and I doubt it'll open now. Front left end of the truck is pretty fucked up because I hit right where the door meets the bricks around it. Bricks everywhere and it looks like some of the wood under them is broken. I don't have 4 digits. I have a broken toilet and a broken computer I already can't afford to fix and it's all fucked and my life is nothing but a chain of msitakes. THis probably could have been avoided by stopping for a fucking burger.

Attached: itsreal.mp4 (320x240, 865.84K)

archive.is/vEO0k
archive.is/Gnxhk
archive.is/AIoQD

Attached: 2018-03-26_00-43-48.png (768x5215 7.61 MB, 4.15M)

Why must they continue to make these.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-02-04-00h21m18s048.png (720x400, 288.11K)

Attached: god can't do all the work.jpg (480x792, 27.61K)

cause you haven't stopped them.

Attached: gas gas gas.webm (1024x576, 3.88M)

what makes you think I am doing this out of rage? These screenshots get posted here a lot so I decided to post my own version of them with embedded archive links

I didn't actually see you edited them, but you did feel the need to post them in two threads.

I hope things get better for you Mark. He who has hope has everything.

Attached: 1421334126759.png (624x714, 278.96K)

no

consider the most negative response as not fully genuine

Attached: Exterminatus.mp4 (640x360, 7.74M)

Why is that such a big deal? I posted it in the webm thread because it was relevant there, anons where posting furry shit. And I post it here because people like to download and save those images.

it makes you seem rather desperate.

Attached: desperate.webm (1280x720, 368.71K)

Trump wants to ban bump stocks, against his base support.
archive.is/yc1U1
The replies are still braindead lefties.

Why do you keep projecting?

LATE REMINDER: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF.
ALSO DONATE TO ARCHIVE.FO IF YOU CAN, MAKE SURE IT ISN'T AN ISSUE FIRST BECAUSE LIBREPAY IS SET IN EUROPE.

Attached: archiving is hard.webm (613x391 432.65 KB, 24.31K)

Attached: neverending_supply_of_gas.webm (624x352, 259.92K)

Man trump was granted enemies so stupid they put on shackles and chains themselves willingly.

archive.is/u3yN4
archive.is/qH9yD
archive.is/ERVWF

And their pet Hogg is about as stupid as they are.

Yeah, that's not a fucking canary in the coal mine at all.

Attached: the fuck is this.png (204x214, 89.72K)

Attached: Pure coincidence.jpg (296x314, 17.89K)

Good morning faggots.

Have some Nezzie haka to motivate you up.

Hey, man, if you ever wanna talk, just know this.
>>>/suicide/

Nah, he came from r/the_donald

Boring. what is news, is that some company bought Faceberg Ads for Ronald Rumpf.

Attached: tcLBR8s.jpg (1280x720, 69.48K)

They really are hard at working making the coming pendulum shift as hard and brutal as possible

Attached: 1381049113716 (1).png (838x1010, 80.44K)

Nice.

Improved it and added the text.

Attached: absolutely_subversive.png (318x403, 5.47K)

inb4 b& for 3 days while spammers get 20 minutes

Oh they're genuine, believe me.

The Four Loves (‘Agape’ or ‘God’s Love’) by C.S.Lewis Doodle
Mar 5, 2018

I don't really believe you

Attached: 1423083116602.gif (278x331, 4.6K)

What's with the cobalt drama?

Attached: A bit closer to heaven.png (800x960, 1.06M)

(Checked)

Attached: When you're about to transcend human intelligence itself.jpg (1200x675, 82.59K)

Media blitz on Farcry 5 over "glorification of guns" when?

Attached: 1471212368110.png (500x278, 198.92K)

there's always been mod drama, fuck ya talking about
though there's been an especially high amount in the past year

They either think they are going to suppress the pendulum swing, and use it to kill anyone remotely doubting them, or think it won't happen if they work hard enough at keeping it from happening and flooding the rest of the world with various shades of brown.

You know there won't be unless someone else gets the ball rolling. They pay the clique dues, and it is against "the right people."

It's all they can do isn't it? Doubling down again and again and again and again and again and…

Attached: 1438188591877.png (453x443, 102.31K)

It started with dumb twitter drama with marche got salty and called cobalt a tranny (unconfirmed, but I don't fucking care) after getting a few short bans for miranda and elf posting. Cobalt also gave Acidman a (I personally feel unwarranted) 4 day ban for Asuka posting.
Also Mark will be Mark
It later became a D&C wedge issue being pushed by the same group a mix of /revolt/ burnouts with goons /int/leftypol/cow/ and Jim's bloodsports paypigs behind /vg/s abnormal resurrection from a dead forgotten board to a top-25 board in a few weeks…

The usual for 2015

Attached: Mark 40 cakes.png (640x326, 240.37K)

You niggers get your information wrong it physically hurts me. and if I assumed wrong excuse my rage

I've been doing my best to get away from drama and politics for a while now to get some rest and perspective on things. It's been pretty refreshing actually. I've forgotten how weird and convoluted this shit can get and I've no idea who's on who's side, why or who's really trolling who. Couldn't do it in early 2015 when I was properly wired into it and I sure as shit can't now. This labyrinthine shit makes the middle-east look like simple.

Attached: 1492975540334.png (324x246, 51.21K)

I really hate that sperg, but yea it sounds like 2015 to a fucking T.

Hate to say this but politics sadly isn't something anyone can willingly ignore these days.

Attached: Gregor .jpg (1448x2048, 228.58K)

If I had money to blow I would help you get out of your shitty situation as much as I could as long as you disowned your family and denounced your kikehood.
But too bad things will never be that way.
You may have flaws of course but you are still a genuinely good person and BO who doesn't deserve to suffer so much at all.
I still wish you the best Mark.

Attached: DRIpA-OX4AAFtnZ.jpg (620x349, 56.25K)

that was a rhetorical question hence the smug

because people who hate him aren't GG drones and don't (20) every GG thread

Attached: 80a18b55eb72a514cbb0c4d4c4cd4411eb51a45bd31830d3a2e8f6f70ea0cb25.png (399x399, 340.56K)

>>>Holla Forums11410746
Seems like this is a good thing.

Attached: 785124579812431324.webm (480x360, 642.97K)

Yeah, trying to get away from feels like turning your back on a tornado. But I think I've finally had to since it got me really depressed, angry and resentful. In that state it's possible you only make things worse. We're getting into election season here in Sweden as well and I want to be ready and able to keep my family informed at least and I have to tread really lightly there to get anywhere. God knows how the hell that mess will turn out.

So says the faggot with a (5) posting nothing but his asshurt for Mark. Wew.

Of course. Why would I post in these threads except to make fun of the kike you worship.

Man it really does feel like 2015 in here with the salt.

Got help you and your family from those mudslimes.

you'll never have control over a decent sized Holla Forums board

Attached: smug2.PNG (181x252, 16.52K)

He'll be salting up a storm for a while that's for sure.

Attached: sensation.PNG (1264x695, 528.15K)

lol the fact you fags think Mark is some great evil is hilarious

It's been 2 weeks straight since the salt have flooded on this thread. I wonder why. Say, who struck the salt mine like seriously?! Who?!

Attached: Salty Bets.jpg (646x359, 29.19K)

Someone just wants to be bullied.

Attached: Krys hold it autist.jpg (1116x716, 102.15K)

No user you are the bullied.

how are those alternative image boards doin...ooh it's down already

Attached: 1436548546951.png (412x351, 148.56K)

Hm…I want to be sure of something.

Attached: 205 (3).jpg (572x303 1.07 MB, 143.8K)

You know I can't help but think that, every time we get shilled like this, its to distract us from something.

Do a sweep around the usual suspects and see if anything is up?

Attached: Agrias 5.jpg (645x900, 431.37K)

what the fuck if that?

Well you aren't gay.

It's been a while since we were graced with this type, I'm just going to sit back and relax.

Attached: fated to be prey.PNG (800x413, 293.88K)

GDC was quiet this year. Almost as if some people were asked to tone down the SJ bullshit.

Attached: dcbba7224c82c77ff40eb5150d4e272f396921d5b509bbcab308c8e377b64568.jpg (480x360, 6.94K)

Attached: DMs3Z6SV4AIrx8X.jpg (678x710 50.04 KB, 73.58K)

Attached: Don't Want To Lose What I Have Left.png (982x509 110.49 KB, 122.38K)

I'm calling the police!

Attached: Police 16.jpg (545x576, 50.14K)

Attached: DTKRTxeX0AAL57T.jpg (1330x783 48.3 KB, 46.44K)

Attached: Enfeebling the boss.png (591x554 98.1 KB, 51.41K)

I have a feeling sjwism isn't as welcomed as it once was.

it's obviously a bird

Attached: cacaw.png (474x380, 138.43K)

Well, seems like a multi-operation, we got the "March for only our lives, not yours" trying to chip the second amendment, congress passing those bullshit internet laws, and more deepstate fuckery with their establishment allies and MSM trying to destroy the President while not caring about collateral damage or how the United States as a whole will continue the slow and painful decline. As always Holla Forums is damn right.

web.archive.org/web/20180326030811/https:/twitter.com/KimDotcom

Attached: Screen Shot - 18-03-26.jpg (591x554, 107.34K)

Attached: 6c7bbf4dcac057029e75c9694f786e74dc9fbd0add7ce267b6ebc55ad1864eeb.jpg (848x941, 62.34K)

Good to hear.

Reminds me of that Sim City 2000 guy.

This is gonna be interesting, but he'll still have to fear Clinton's wrath if the charges are dropped

It's just Miranda without her nose. You can't fool me man.

There was still a few talks about SJW shit as well as a few roundtable discussions, but mostly is was dominated by companies like Facebook Amazon etc trying to get developers to use their new services.

Reply to past bread post, I've seen it lately.
Anger-user, I recommend to see this video I uploaded first. It's 45 minutes long lecture but it worth it, I guarantee.
vimeo.com/261232772

And remind that your anger against these pathetic people does not worth; not because you're wrong, or not because these people are right; because you are precious person who deserve peace and love, without constant misery from anger and hatred.
Overcoming so-called 'The Fire Sickness' is no easy job because in Buddhism teaching considers this material world as the world where element of Fire rules. Overcoming the chronic anger, aka the fire element of mind is just as hard as overcoming this very world.
There is lot of chapters in Buddhism teachings that just to teach people to overcome the anger. Yes, anger is that hard to overcome and it was been one of the most problematic obstacle to the journey of enligtenment since the dawn of times.
My advice is; trying to suppress it or ignoring it through some kind of meditation or breathing technique won't work. Period. Many Buddhists tried that breathing technique for thousands of years and concluded it doesn't work, at all. Maybe help a little but it cannot be the main prescribe to overcome the chronic anger.
I translate freely from mere Buddhism script; first you must change how you see the world and try to see the good of it, not bad of it. You cannot change the world or the people in it that easily; at least right now. You MUST change your perspective and change your effort to change yourself, not the world. Before you change the world you must be the change yourself. The best medicine to achieve that is love; pure and true unconditional love. The element of fear, anger, and hatred is like fire; it can benefit or motivate you but if you mishandle it, it will consume you. The element of love is like a water; it extinguish the excessive wildfire came from the fire sickness and give life to everything in the world. You can live without fire but you cannot live without water.
Save your anger and hatred for the moment in your future life that you can't actually do something and change. And before that moments comes; you must train yourself and learn the things about the world and the last thing you would do is wasting your precious life energy and emotion to anger and hatred. The anger and hatred might motivate you and gives you energy for a moment, but in long term you must ascent from those emotions and be a man that can achieve things without relying on emotions, which is nothing but the most primitive chemical action of brain.
Relying on anger and hatred to live is attachment, obsession and addiction.

We live in material world. Completely getting rid of anger and hatred from your mind is near impossible and even the oldest monks couldn't achieve such goal. Anger and hatred is may derivated from brain chemical reaction; but the process itself is very sochipsticated and complex reaction of ego. Thus it is so hard to overcome.
Majority of your anger comes from the fact the your dream and reality is so differd; in your mind the people in this world are rational and have ability to think in common sense but in reality they're not. This chain series of frustration and let down continues it developed into chronic anger, the fire sickness.

Be a man who occasionally drinks alcohol to healthily entertain yourself and stimulate; not a man who constantly, irresistibly drinks alcohol because you cannot live without it.
I've seen countless people who literally lost their lives due to chronic anger. My granpa died from heart attack in the age of 60 because his brother killed his son; yes, my great uncle killed my uncle, who raised me like a son.

Focus on things or people makes you happy; instead of those worthless people who makes world into miserable place. Not insisting you to ignore these people and ignore your own emotions; but keep in mind that this world itself isn't just cruel and merciless place that like burning melting pot; but this world is place worth living because there are great people in it, if you try to find them out and see them.

Don't be a man who wishes other person to die while drinking the poison himself. The excessive fire will consume you if you cannot control it.
Be the subject of your own life and don't get shaken by the one who desperately trying you give you pain. Be a giant, deep-rooted tree that doesn't get break or shaken by the force of wind, snow, and all kinds of trials of nature.
When you meet difficult, remind that you are also precious person who deserve peaceful life without constant anger and hatred, and those people just not worth your suffering. Those people will probably remain shit until the end of the world but you're not; you can change yourself unlike these people.
Your mind is the one deserves peace and harmony.

Attached: 003.png (1790x315, 41.98K)

Attached: TTS_Heresy_Scene.webm (960x544, 8.57M)

Attached: Call the police - YouTube.webm (640x360, 349.64K)

archive.fo/35AS1

archive.fo/h5oT1

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1424x1988 1.81 MB, 1.01M)

That wasn't cobalt you retard, that was crimson.

Our cuck friend Jason is right on one thing, the conditions of videogames developers are atrocious. They get abused by their company most of the time, especially contract employees who are drained and then tossed aside once the game ships. It is more prevalent now as diversity initiatives have enlarged the pool of potential employees, feeding off their aspiration of becoming successful game devs.

The truth is that if you have someone excelling in his field, say programming, then he isn't wasting his time "working for videogames". He's at another big company paid triple the wages with better work conditions and hours. I foresee a union or trade guild coming, with the usual suspects at the head, cuck journos have already started shilling for this. The thing is that it will only make things worse for the average joe from there. Morale of the story, avoid game dev.

Attached: 1362969655061.jpg (682x741, 113.99K)

Gud bevare konungen och fäderneslandet, user

Attached: 1449081054358.png (480x640, 225.75K)

>>>Holla Forums11414087

Attached: 1392427375210.jpg (300x345, 48.6K)

All that stuff is still in the original dialogue if you leave on Japanese voice, so it isn't really censored as much as just a localization choice.

Thank god.

does bestiality includes furry? I hope it does, imagine the shitstorm

archive.fo/QZgZn

Attached: Screen Shot - 18-03-26 002.jpg (605x781, 175.97K)

We need to get Jim to look this up too

>>>Holla Forums11414329

Oops

I reiterate Jim should quash those too

no though it's shit either way.

Those better have had real fucking CP plastered on the fucking walls or I'm gonna be real sour.

Attached: die.png (245x316, 145.29K)

Checked /loli/ and /delicious/ after that post, both are still up.

Attached: loli eagles.png (796x324, 75.2K)

I could care less for pedos having hideouts here tbh

If they delete 2d shit I'll be bugged

*I don't care for

Attached: felicia_day_loves_old_dick.png (673x523 1.43 MB, 120.91K)

I agree. The paedo hideouts being banhammered is one thing. We know the site is screwed when they come for the 2D.

Attached: final warning.png (636x837, 346.93K)

If the EU decides that we're the enemy and tries to start a war I'm signing up for whatever frontline postition's available.

Attached: e33146ea2291aa294bd37468d85b098fc14478ce75805cbd6e661812fbd8c670.png (650x924 20.69 KB, 42.72K)

archive.fo/ZrWLl

This isn't the first time something ike this happened to other user's google drives either. People really need to get away from everything google.

Not sure what you are looking for but I have this on pic #2

There better have been real CP on there, or this will spark another wave of drama, especially if it's in relation to the recent new laws.

Attached: Zoe Quinn Helldump.jpg (649x621 363.83 KB, 49.34K)

What about encoding groups storing stuff on Google Drive? I know several Kametsu users who use Google Drive to upload their encodes to.

Attached: fuck you euros.png (723x518, 132.25K)

Fuck yeah.

Attached: true american.gif (451x338 43.41 KB, 356.05K)

If he's serious then those retards don't realize how outclassed they are, even China will put up a better fight then the EU.

Oh please, bitches are just going to keep talking shit because they know that they'd get their asses kicked within a week of invading US soil. If not by the military, then by Billy Bob and his personal army he trained on a bender after hearing the news and going "I was waiting for this moment."

Attached: shut the fuck up when grown folks is talkin.mp4 (1280x720, 5.91M)

Fucking how?

Attached: Fuck China 11.png (1266x354 49.05 KB, 37.24K)

that's the joke

Zerg rushing, all that military build up is for something.

It's all in the numbers.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x498, 405.1K)

No, it is pretty obvious that European countries are getting spurred into war against those that dare question the plans of the elites. Which at the moment seems to be mainly Russia, for being a convenient scapegoat and not being the USSR anymore, and the US. Civilized also doesn't mean laying down and getting raped and murdered in the streets. If being a monster means protecting the populace from those that wish to do them harm, then I'd gladly take a monster for a leader rather than a civilized man.

They are probably hoping to Nuke the US.

Well China doesn't rely on your army for all it's military needs for starters.

#1 that's terror.

Attached: 1466448868670.png (515x510, 247.39K)

Imagine all those conscripts going AWOL with military grade weapons and armour to slaughter blacks and muslims in europe.

Many native europoors would join the USA in cleansing their nations free of third world filth.

Where is the one about ordering an user to fuck the feminism out of his friend?

Use the updated one at least. 1st pic

numalewearingordinarypersondhirt.png

Second pic

Is he an internet tough guy like the navy SEaL? :^)

Funny thing is, only the whites will be drafted and all the rapefugees will be left to keep the womenfolk from harm.

Attached: mariolist.png (1513x2704 714.95 KB, 1.69M)

Cant sleep. Send help.

Attached: birdy-the-mighty-decode-2-2268-1.jpg (800x450, 59.15K)

Attached: [contemplative jazz].webm (1280x720 2.45 MB, 8.22M)

Attached: 2053 war has changed.png (937x420, 160.77K)

Thanks gook?user.

I tried to go to bed 2 hours ago, but my brain is going on and on chewing on this space density theory of gravitation that I've tinkered with since my physicist days. I think I've managed to account for the Big Bang and Hawking radiation within the scope of it, and developed some preliminary formulae for affecting space density by use of a high-amplitude, high-impulse electromagnetic scalar wave within an evacuated spherical resonant chamber surrounded by an array of electromagnetic emitters.

But then conservation threatens to get in the way. You'd think putting the whole apparatus on a scale and firing it up would show a reduction in weight right? But if my theory is correct, then the increase in space density in the core would be offset by a reduction in space density in the region from which the electromagnetic waves are propagated which threatens to balance it out unless the wave front can be decoupled. This should be possible, but my brain is burning itself out trying to figure out how to do it in a way that could be measured.

Attached: dumb fugg.jpg (528x617, 33.91K)

First two minutes are a preview of the whole thing. Take your pick.

My Engrish isn't good enough understand thesis. What Buddhists does after hours of brain labor is eats one egg yolk and some fruits, and either do little walk or listen soothing music and not trying to push yourself to sleep.
In Buddhism teaching insomnia caused by the imbalance of mind and body; that mind is exhausted while the body is full of energy. You either sooth your tense nerve and mind or get your body ready to be sleep.
Relax and organize your mind, we all suffers series of insomnia after doing emotional or brain labor like writing or research something. Just forget about future and past and remind your job for present is getting comfy and feeling good.

Attached: payne wtf am i reading.png (313x449, 188.47K)

Attached: autism.webm (1280x720, 3.76M)

What..the fuck?

Attached: What's_going_on_in_this_thread.png (412x553, 346.91K)

Attached: GamerGate is Luke.png (609x482 22.71 KB, 75.96K)

Fuck it, maybe if I ramble this out in text my brain will shut up.

While science has an excellent understanding of how gravity works, we still have no idea why it works or where it comes from. Why does a large mass bend space around it, and bend vector fields within it towards the center of this mass?

If you consider gravity, it is a function of mass, and related to mass density. The more matter you have, and the more tightly it is packed together, the stronger the gravity field. So what can you say about a region of space that has a lot of dense matter in it? You can say that there is less SPACE occupying that volume.

Consider a balloon being held underwater. When released it tries to float up to the surface. This is paradoxical because gravity is pulling it down. However gravity is also pulling the water down, creating an area of low density above the water volume (pressure field). The air above the water is less dense than the water is, so the balloon is subjected to a force that wants to move it to that low density area. The force fields in the water flow from areas of higher density to areas of lower density. Basic fluid dynamics.

So here is another way to visualize a volume of dense matter: It is an area of low density in space. Matter occupies space, after all. And if space is occupied by matter, than it isn't occupied by space. Ergo that space has less density.

My theory is that when you have an area of low density in space, the surrounding space curves around it. Like the meniscus of a bubble. This meniscus pulls on the surrounding, high density space through a force not unlike surface tension on water, dragging and contorting it. Since space is extremely inelastic, this creates a large torsion field that we measure as a gravitational field. Any vector that passes through this torsion field is bent towards the region of low density space.

An interesting test for this would be to have a pressurized aquarium in a zero-G environment. Float a bubble in the middle of the water, and then inject a smaller bubble into the tank with some velocity. I predict that the small bubble would move towards the large static bubble (because in zero-G there is no relative "up") and try to merge with it, because it would be the area of least density within the medium. Regions of low density are attracted to one another in proportion to their density (small things are attracted more to big things than big things are to small).

That's nothing.

Attached: Naruto black guys IRL.mp4 (320x180, 2.18M)

Go the fuck to sleep faggot

Attached: steep sleep.png (1060x795, 709.92K)

videogames

Attached: 1475602824323.jpg (299x385, 88.75K)

I'm not fully sure if this puts a hole in your theory, but I remember reading a poster in middle school that stated that it is theoretically possible for a planet to be donut shaped.

Attached: Donut earth.jpg (1280x720, 149.01K)

Because god put it there.
Please go to sleep user.

So if you imagine that the gravitational force field is simply the result of having a volume with low spatial density (the volumetric mass of your planet, say) then to generate an anti-gravity field, you only need to increase the space density in a given volume. If you have a volume with space density that is higher than the surrounding space, then it should generate a torsion field with opposing characteristics: One that bends vector fields away from its center of mass.

The question is, how do you put more space in space? You can evacuate all matter from a region of space, but that only gives you "pure space" to start with. How do you manipulate space to put more of it in there, and then contain it?

My idea was to use a scalar field. If you imagine wave ripples on water, the water conducts the wave by allowing the initiating force to propagate through it. One "row" of water molecules bumps up against the next, transferring their energy. That row bumps into the next row, and so forth until all the energy is expended. Similarly, radio waves propagate through space. Since radio waves have no mass, they must propagate through space itself as the medium. Space is extremely inelastic and radio waves have no mass, so whatever distortion this creates must be minuscule.

When you want to start a wave in a pool, you have to disrupt the medium to do it. Say you toss a rock into the pool. It hits the water, suddenly displaces some of the water, and that displacement causes a splash as the rock transfers its energy to the water and starts a wave. Theoretically, the front of that wave will have a higher density than the surrounding water, because it was compressed by the kinetic energy that started the wave in the first place.

So, in theory, whenever an electromagnetic wave is created in space, there should be a very tiny area of higher density space at the leading edge of that wave. My idea was to build a spherical resonance chamber surrounded by electromagnetic emitters. By generating a very high amplitude, low frequency scalar wave from all of these emitters at once, the resulting electromagnetic waves should converge in the center of the chamber, carrying their higher-density space wavefronts with them. And for one brief instance as the waves converge, the center of the chamber should contain a small region of high-density space. This region should cause the creation of an anti-gravity wave, starting out small as the scalar waves collide, growing to an apex as they reach their maximum overlap, and then tailing off as the waves saturate the chamber and balance is restored.

The problem is that gravity waves are a bitch to measure. They have wavelengths on the order of billions of miles, so measuring them directly is out. However the sheer existence of the space density field should have an effect on the surrounding gravity field of Earth. Specifically by showing a reduction in weight of the apparatus. Only as the scalar waves collide, each wave has a trailing end of lower-density space, from which their high density wavefronts were shifted. Accounting for this within the closed system probably balances out, meaning no measurable net. Basically you have to measure the antigravity wave using something that doesn't, itself, generate gravity. Sounds a lot like a quantum photonics problem, dunnit? You can't observe the result without changing it. That's one more reason why I think it works: Physics, like pottery, often rhymes.

The center of mass would be at the center of the doughnut, but the gravitational field would still pull objects towards the surface of the low density region. No, it doesn't hurt the theory a bit.

Attached: Shatner likes anime.jpeg (960x640, 130.97K)

European here. Fucking who, the jews and muslims? I didn't see anyone thinking of the US as the enemy.

Attached: Commando.PNG (367x442, 262.48K)

European here. Fuck it, I want to see what happens when the EU goes up against America. Trust me, they'll get their ass crossed up so hard, they wouldn't even have time to get their white flag out.

Fuck

Attached: mariolist.png (878x980, 846.13K)

Mostly the Jews. The Islamists seem to hate him, too. Also, Saudi Arabia can no longer be called an Islamist country since women are getting more and more freedoms now, and Trump seems to be helping the new prince reform Saudi Arabia for the better.

There we go, saved.

So Lefties have just now discovered that Remington is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. This was suspected to be happening for months, and was confirmed weeks ago. But they're trying to tie it to the fucking gun march protest to score points.

Pic unrelated, but makes me happy.

Attached: 0d450336f970599915f16093303a5ffb.jpg (1400x2000, 314K)

Leftists will claim anything as a victory, and then try to lie about any losses they take while not learning a damn thing from them.

The thing is if the eu were to war with the states in their current condition it would not bode well for them in 3 reasons. Reason 1 america right now has as large if not a larger military force for seas and air than all the eu put together. 2 the eu is divided and who would go to war for them really? The ones who the leftists in the eu have beaten to death, the muslims who could say fuck that and head back to any islamic country, the leftists who are to afraid to even tink of shapes similar to guns? And would they really run the risk of sending trump sympathizers or keeping anti libshits in the homefront to conquer the homefront in a coudeta or civil war? And reason 3, russia and china and islam will take advantage of a distracted eu and strike from behind, if the anti libshits dont start shit first. The eu is surrounded by death in all sides, not america.

They already have their own problems and they want to start WW3? Are they that dense? And they don't even have that EU army they've been dreaming about.

Attached: so_degen.png (600x616, 70.4K)

If it kills Europeans, leftists and the (((elite))) will no doubt enjoy it. Until it inevitably starts killing them, then it will be another shoah.

On this note, my brain has shut up and I'm going back to bed. Night anons.

Attached: Jetpack Fight.mp4 (360x640, 3.9M)

And that's another one for my list of things that I really want to do.

First thing you need to understand about Arabs is that they are ALL "Islamists", if any don't follow Islam then they're already dead and declared apostate by whatever country they claim to be from. Never forget this, just because they're divided by sects does not mean any of them are "not Islamists" the only divisions of the sects is some specific key details in the Quran and teachings of their prophet. No war and deceit is not one of those things in the Quran that's vague and without misunderstandings it's actually really clear cut and pretty much every Arab agrees that's what it means if they can read it, this is assuming they aren't following the Quran so they can deceive you and put a knife in your back.

Good evening.

But what about the true muslims who are feminists and only preach love and tolerance?

Attached: real muslim.jpg (1102x892, 256.59K)

Pity, you almost go double dubs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 11.34.27 pm.png (782x412, 246.94K)

tldr?
i had to quit after 1 minute of trigger warnings

Attached: homo being strangled.jpg (500x364, 35.28K)

I guess this is why Penny Arcade kicked them out after they went full pro-GG. They couldn't bear the Extra Credits' faggotory.

Attached: ranger shrug.gif (200x183, 428.26K)

I'd say they're kinda sympathetic at best. Still after shutting down PATV and the online publication they had in addition to it and they've all but completely dissociated with PAX aside from Gabe doing a cover illustration for the events once in a while, I'd say they don't want to be involved in any of this bullshit.

Outtakes from the March for our Lives.

Attached: Feminism 138.jpg (978x978, 119.14K)

Mulan IRL was court mashalled and executed I believe.

Mulan was a cartoon and had a sword. Fuck off.

Mulan started an army-wiping avalanche with ARTILLERY.

There was a real mulan though, no idea if it actually did save the country.

Attached: 480a267d2c0c54b17a203feb011f0d42a49a63c8b91b8e6c73e0a62e854a8bb9-v.jpg (500x335, 82.04K)

But that faggot or bitch meant the cartoon Mulan, I'm sure. They need to use shitty pop culture to give argument to their faggotry.

She actually did if you're gonna base it on the original manuscript. It wasn't a sweet, happy ending though.

True, movie Mulan didn't use a gun, she killed the mongol army with a well placed ballistic rocket.

Attached: AncientChineseWeapons-ThreeKingdomsrelated16-BalisticMissile.jpg (589x327, 25K)

Attached: c9934f76db111d481cdd37b4db76b1f364fb417eca79f6a3cbe51be73b6d4e9e.png (522x498, 136.64K)

Meanwhile…

eternal butthurt

archive.fo/BplWi

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (967x548, 58.17K)

Isn't that admiting women are worth for nothing besides being breeding sows?

If anything can be called misogynistic it's that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 2.32.34 pm.png (319x266, 93.68K)

Another one from March For Our Lives.

Attached: Male Feminist 187.jpg (561x767, 113.76K)

Attached: InvadingTheUSA.jpg (600x414, 127.63K)

Attached: 5590623ead65f213f5466e22f08faeec5487bccd9b2dbebd11cd4b5f1807f86d.png (680x680, 366.57K)

The grin of a would be tyrant.

archive.is/uEemt

Waypoint reviews FarCry 5! So how does it go? Well, they seem butthurt it wasn't the propaganda piece that told you how to think as much as they wanted, despite all the gags and stereotypes in there anyway.

Attached: now that is funny.jpg (236x251, 37.06K)

archive.fo/qnWmy
itv.com/news/2018-03-26/us-and-14-eu-nations-to-expel-russian-diplomats-over-sergei-skripal-poisoning/

Attached: hamster why.PNG (369x249, 72K)

Its almost as if they actually want a nuclear war.

What the fuck, I love liberal democracies now.

Ok, now I KNOW youtube is fucking with me. I'm subscribed to the game theorists. I have NEVER been subscribed to him, I don't even watch his videos. Youtube is artificially inflating subscribers for specific youtubers.

I know it doesn't prove jack shit but I'm telling you, I was NOT subscribed to him. And last week they automatically subscribed me to Jacksepticeye.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1086x386, 129.69K)

Attached: 1485128331080.jpg (1280x939, 243.63K)

archive.is/IV4l7

Attached: 2018-03-26_16-59-15.png (887x3007, 541.64K)

The Game Theorists channel got 10,000 subscriptions overnight. Far beyond his daily average. Something fishy is going on.

Attached: vivian_hates_gay.png (950x552 734.78 KB, 101.42K)

Trips of truth. It's one thing to unsub people randomly, but to forcefully sub them, there ain't no way you can spin that as an accident.

Attached: badcdd4233c5c5bbc5bcef9459a02079b88c0018cb66253e584cb7cf6b4819d1.jpg (518x338, 25.66K)

You know what? Fuck it. I'm going to log in and see if they fucked with me.

What's their upload pattern like? If this number jumps during a time when they're not uploading, then pointing that out along with testimony from others that got autosubbed should get everyone's attention.

Attached: 1420232336268.png (715x719, 79.45K)

This includes Xbox Love too?

*Live

Carlin was anti-autoritarian, and he would be today.
We got a word for people that are physically unable to laugh at a joke that they politically disagree with.

Attached: 1442004878539.jpg (300x250, 38.03K)

Either I have some magical ability to stay under the radar or I'm marked on their system as heresy incarnate.

was meant to reply to

Their last upload was 21 hours ago on the 25th coinciding with the jump. HOWEVER none of the previous uploads coincide with any pattern of ups and downs with the rate of new subscribers.

I still find him funny, I've been watching a lot of his stuff lately. See, what I'm wondering is would he be anti-authoritarian today? He lived in a different time. I dunno. I just wonder if he would still be as virulent today or would he be a good boy and march in lockstep with social justice?

He'd shit on everyone given the opportunity, so no.

How are they going to stop people screaming nigger at each other over skype

Attached: 1471367617753.jpg (314x278, 125.45K)

voice recognition + bans, youtube is already using it.

I'd hope so. Good thing is we'll never know. Wanna know who my favorite celebrity is? Leonard Nimoy. Wanna know why? The fucker is DEAD. He can't tweet about how everyone but him is a fucking nazi.

Speaking of which, I received an email about MS updating their "Microsoft Service Agreement" about a week ago. Here's the summary of the changes:
archive.fo/X3uff
microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/upcoming-updates.aspx
And, here's the entire "MSA" that will be going into effect:
archive.li/RDXZ4
microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/upcoming.aspx
However, the entire thing isn't suppose to be in operation until May 1st.

He was an impulsive contrarian, his primary political stance was some wierd form of misanthropic hippiedom, theres no way he would align himself with those that want him to shut up and be a good boy

Well we got William "Shitter Shatterer" Shattner on our team, so odds are Nimoy wouldnt be too much of a cuck tbh. Then again I never looked into his personal politics so eh.

Attached: batman.jpg (960x1280, 119.74K)

SO there's a restaurant up for sale in my town. I got no money so I can't buy it, but if I DID, I'd make it an anime restaurant. And I mean full on tisim. The old non-smoking room, I'd call it the hentai lounge and have it be 18+ only, with porn all over the walls. The menu would have anime themed names, like Evangelion Steak, or a Little Witch Macadamia Shake, that kind of thing. The waitresses would all wear cosplay and those plastic anime masks, with a flesh colored morphsuit so even guys can be anime girls. And if you can correctly guess the gender of your waitress your meal is free but I would lie so no one would ever get a free meal I'd have green and purple all over the place and every time someone asks why those colors I would say something different, since so many things have those colors.

Attached: Happy cute strawberry cat painting.png (408x408, 286.41K)

I think that'd work in Japan.
There's a sushi restaurant I go to that plays anime OSTs for it's music. Really cozy.

Just say that you like Woolie or something.

hbomberguy is definitely being pushed like crazy by youtube, when his Fallout 3 video came out he only had a thousand or so subscribers and that was less than 2 years ago.

Attached: Never Give Up On A Dream.jpg (640x480 131.75 KB, 3.44M)

Attached: Fighting Nazis Then Vs Now _ FreedomToons.webm (1920x1080, 14.37M)

Would you serve cheese in a can?

So they're going to destroy their Skype user base who will jump to somebody else, huh?

Sure is feeling awful World War 1 like out there.

Attached: aloisirlmaier.jpg (640x479, 32.73K)

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Attached: SUPERIOR.gif (758x696, 101.86K)

SO there's a plane up in the sky in my town. I got no money so Masketta will get it, but if I DID, I'd make it crash. And I mean for you. The old non-smoking plane, I'd call it the Wreckage Brother and have it be no survivors only, with bullet holes all over the hull. The menu plan Ijuss filed with the Agency names Doctor Pavel, Heer and Juan Avjuu, that kind of pain. The Mosquito Men would all wear hoods and those plastic Bane masks, with a flesh colored flightsuits so even they could be big guys. And if you correctly guess the loyalty of your waitress there'd be no charge for you but I would lie so no one could get on board I'd have Judge and Geese strung all over the place and every time someone asks why those guys I would something different, since so many ways places have those.

I foresee it crashing again because AAA just cannot sustain itself when overhyped flops keep getting pushed out. That being said, yeah game programming is a labor of love more than anything. IIRC it was Mike Stout from Insomniac that pushed a 74 hour workday out during Ratchet and Clank 3, only going home after his boss noticed what a mess he became. Investors have too much power in absolutely everything, publishing takes way too much moolah and I predict if unions did happen it'd be like those voice actors who went on strike or certain developer cliques that would only push their chosen champion and leave non-clique members out.

Attached: GordonPowerStance.jpg (1076x1076, 179.76K)

This is the second time something I wrote was turned into a bane-post copypasta. I feel honored.

It is. The only caveat being that it's probably not possible for a planet to form that way naturally but if you ever got it into the configuration it would function and be stable on a geologic timeline.

Attached: 1453143746977.jpg (640x360, 21.2K)

You think that's youtube upping the subs of PC autists and whatnot whilst fucking the bad goys over (I remember jameskii and his friends losing subs over a "glitch"fuck you it's nice background noise) in an attempt to make it seem like being "progressive" is profitable?
Like using bots only they know about since they control the platform and fucking with sub counts to them proceed to make it highly political then showing the investors convenient half truths or just plain wrong info to get them to keep the dosh flowing?

Attached: 7d5f5f6f50ad2ec36a20977c3ebc4d0531237d60a79517f68f07127661fee454.jpg (540x360, 36K)

This is what happens with a "fake it 'till you make it" business philosophy, which has been the standard for far too fucking long.

Embrace the truth, anons.

Attached: the horrible truth.webm (640x360, 556.6K)

No

Attached: OH SHIT.gif (260x146, 999.81K)

Well on gamenight it was just me and a guy named Vultrus, on the Star Wars map he killed himself trying to fly the ships and I fell off the ramps cause I was supposed to use the invisible ropes. So eventually i snagged a millennium falcon then proceeded to fly to the next ship back and forth. Meanwhile Vultrus was actually hiding in an R2D2 and ambushed me from behind as I was trying to decide what the next ship was. Of course I respawned across the map into the other destroyer, eventually I stumbled on Tie Fighters and found Vultrus joy riding a Millenium Falcon into the Star Destroyer. Eventually he made off with the plans I was apparently supposed to protect, so I hijacked his Star Destroyer and started shooting at absolutely fucking nothing while he killed himself by ramming into space itself.

My whole gamenight experience everyone, of course before that we had some great rocket tag matchups but the designated Redditor disappeared as fast as he cums, and the other guy proudly declared that he was off to go bust a nut and never came back.

>Will never git gud at cuhrazy games and 2hu even though they're lots of fun

Attached: 000.png (1178x999, 1.35M)

It would also likely have no ionosphere either.

Isn't there an actual EU army about to be formed? It's more likely than we think, Although I considered they would plan to use this army to invade dissident nations like Poland.

Attached: concern.jpg (855x768, 67.34K)

I've been playing star trek online for years and years but now my pc can't play it smoothly anymore.

Attached: 1353582653875.gif (430x430, 153.92K)

is it cause of that Meltdown patch?

I'm not sure, I haven't played in a year. Last time I played it ran smooth with all the same settings. Now when in battle my framerate drops to 10. The only way to fix it is to disable lighting 2.0 but everything looks like ass without it.

The EU army would comprise what exactly? Their police force?

Sounds like your hardware is slowly dieing.

You mean Pixel shaders?

Is that a thing that happens? Also, the zone chat in star trek online is fucking nuts. Commies and left-wing extremist left and right.

But user, "fun is a buzzword" remember? :^)

Hey, Anons, I've finish resurrecting this page from All The Tropes. Link: allthetropes.org/wiki/World_War_II/Awesome

Tv Tropes got rid of the page, because they're saying it violates the "Rule of Cautious Editing" for some reason.

The Nipponese military knew that they wouldn't stand a chance against the USA due to a lack of resources - fuel, mainly - and strongly, consistently warned the government against starting shit with them. And as we all know, they didn't listen.

Attached: stuck in wall.png (1920x1080, 890.57K)

Oh shit good job user.

Well, it's a star trek.
It makes sense, when you know what political system Earth does have in it.

Army made from people all countries that are in EU.
Of course, Germoney and France would have most influence/power in it.

Yes. I didn't heard anything about it for few months though.
Either that or slow pushing for war against Russia.
t.Pole

Human beings were a mistake.

Attached: Asuka oh boy.jpg (494x700, 306.95K)

Took me months upon months to finish it. I'm quite proud of it myself.

The EU is dumb, but I don't believe they would try that against a country that has enough nukes to level the fucking planet, right?

Straight from star trek online.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (488x72, 38.97K)

They are allegedly defending vidya from all critiscism, matt hasn't thrown us under the bus but his co-workers are beyond the kool-aid.

Hitler did nothing wrong anyways.

Attached: HitlerAd.jpg (551x353, 37.67K)

How about fuck you?

Attached: fuck this shit.gif (245x281, 2.12M)

It gets better

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (494x38, 17.16K)

Yeah, fuck that guy, he's just looking for an excuse to start shit.

I'm going to try fixing up the site if myself.

Attached: nice.png (290x249, 47.8K)

Hey that's pretty good.

With sheer amount of retarded garbage propaganda being pushed out by German/American owned media in Poland recently.
I think they could be able to actually to do that.

I don't know what you expected from them.

How they didn't get to stop pushing politics in everything yet?

Attached: 981278125791324678.mp4 (640x360 3.91 MB, 6.45M)

I only mentioned France, because they are second country with largest influence in EU.
First is Germanistan and third is UK.

Don't forget about Turkey

Attached: 4a8c0a7d9e74c5e273805e2b5efbc49025b64a0fc76a80e540dafc2d5ec54a04.png.jpg (392x495, 35.89K)

Dies anyone still have that Anita Sarkeesian web graph showing all her connections?

Evenin'.

They aren't in EU yet.

I have the one for Zoe on hand.

Attached: Zoe's relationships.jpg (1223x3800 891.18 KB, 1.12M)

archive.is/HIwsD

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-26 MidBoss CEO accused of exploitative practices, sexual harassment.png (1010x1035 106.95 KB, 98.36K)

Who would've fucking guessed. It's almost as if birds of a feather flock together.

Reminder:
What the EU says - that is, what comes out of the European Parliament - is not particularly representative of European people.
Agenda, narrative and propaganda.
Also don't believe the guff about people seeing the US as an enemy. The media can try to push this as a popular view, and there will no doubt be some fervent Euro-lefties who think that bashing on Trump is 'so progressive', but most people have no issue.
t.eurofag

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (640x456, 56.26K)

Predatory behavior in life seems to reflect to predatory behavior in sex too

I ask because these ancient gamergate threads are unreliable because thumbnails only.

archive.is/offset=100/http://Holla Forums.co/v/*
archive.is/offset=850/https://Holla Forums.co/v/*

Your welcome to the guy maintaining the wiki and in dire need of ancient archives. I noticed the actual gghq board barely has any archives.

Reset the clock.

Hey, heard rumor from a friend that Twitter doesn't allow you to use Archive.is links in tweets and/or DMs to people.
I don't have one, so I can't test it.
There are still Archive.is links on Twitter, so it might be any new ones from now on are verboten.
If so, might want to include screencaps of articles with the archive URL placed onto it.
Need to test alternate things like Archive.org and newsdiff.

Call me once Nathan Grayson gets caught up in something.

I saw the same thing in KotakuInAction. Try Archive.fo and Archive's other links, at least I heard that they go through with little to no hiccups.

Jesus Christ, and we're the monsters?

Attached: Fry is Shocked!.mp4 (1280x720, 189.11K)

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Attached: 95570f5cbadd7535c2555f02c1ef9331b7c33519c7d7064dd8fbf703f9ee6770.jpg (1280x720, 91.83K)

wasn't he gay?

this.
t. another Eurofag.

Attached: 7e34867a745ef4c80e89c0153103f984.jpg (1793x1998, 828.04K)

HAHAHAHAHA
OF FUCKING COURSE

Attached: GOOD SHIT BRUH 1.png (932x1688, 597.85K)

Even inviting Anita as a guest of honor. LOL.

I think that makes it 21 now, we really underestimated them.

fucking wew.

Attached: ok.png (468x576, 63.72K)

Got word from my friend, don't use link shorteners doesn't work either.

I was keeping up to date on the GGHQ thread, but there were so many I couldn't keep up. It was daily.

And don't use link shorteners doesn't either.
I sense this style of blacklisting/block is gonna get noticed even by businesses, and they'll be pissed.

Attached: Absolutely Problematic.jpg (228x284, 40.01K)

Attached: Dah Fuck.gif (320x240, 830.34K)

With FOSTA/SESTA and the Cloud Act, I wonder if there's a point to anything. Is there still hope?

Attached: bfc9d115c44c0200084b14477a95b1d2.jpg (448x512 144 KB, 84.47K)

Well it's been days and so far outside the pedo boards being tanked nothing has happened. Unless Mark himself comes in and says no actually we're already getting sued.

All the more reason to fight it now.
Spread the word

It hasn't even begun yet.

I know, but it seems that most don't even give a fuck like they did with Net Neutrality.

There's a risk that if you fight it, they'll just try again.

No point in anything, no heroes left.

Attached: 252b1fb8424b070a7fd162b159c65c54.png (400x400, 120.32K)

How is that a reason not to fight back?

I believe youtube banning gun videos with any links to sales or advertisers is directly related to FOSTA/SESTA as well so there's that

Something is building up with Dan Schneider apparently

Eeh, how?
The assault on gun stuff are the gun-grabbers realizing they'll have more success going the corporate route than the legislative route.

weird, I think I saw him making out with a man in a photo on twitter years ago

Good morning!

Yea, Nick ended ties with him. Wonder if all his pedo shit will finally be exposed.
archive.is/yaHnl
Does anybody have some of the images providing credibility that he's a pedo?

Attached: feels_infinity.png (659x609, 221.36K)

Not Dan "Shoe Sniffer" Schneider,Hes a good boy.

Attached: 1396370999773.jpg (1102x590, 64.62K)

Incoming newfag flood
It might be time to give up after all.
See you all a few levels deeper.

Attached: Sad nan.png (1080x1733, 805.46K)

Just let it happen, the Internet will be destroyed and then we will have peace.

Might as well give up on the internet.

btw Ellen McGroddy is the crazy tranny from "samus is trans" shit. >She is also a contributor of github.com/npm/npm

you mean Dan "The Large Cunny Collider" Schneider?

Attached: moot.jpeg (400x400, 32.03K)

I fucked that up
archive.fo/zAUu6

>She is also a contributor of github.com/npm/npm
What does it do? Add CoCs and correct typos in the doc?

Literally a month old.

no wait I think I confused the NPM tranny, that's a different SJW. Ellen is only the Samus one

Because if you defeat it, these people will just try again. We really need another holocaust.

Ah, so yet another case of SJWs eating their own, courtesy of one of BatWu's friends. If true, getting paid below minimum is honestly pretty fucking shitty, though, not going to lie.

Attached: Wu.jpg (947x1200, 142.95K)

Easy to lose tracks of trannies in tech, it's like their easy ticket to nice job when they lack the skills to compete. Part of why I left IT behind.

archive.li/gbUvx
archive.fo/HUyWh
archive.li/EtQPQ

Fuck I knew something was missing.

Microsoft is also apparently banning "bad words" from Skype, Xbox chat, and other services they own where you send messages.

So they are pretty much letting discuks win.

yeah basically

Now I remember this shit. I kind of glossed over it since it was about Node.

Attached: 1402359370051.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

There's still Viber, Messenger and a bunch of other alternatives. It's a good day for them.

Something to do with how FOSTA/SESTA is worded also opens up websites which advertise guns, alcohol and tobacco as well as any other things which you must be at lest 18 to purchase. To liability in the same way the "human trafficing" clauses open website owners to liability. Reddit did the same thing apparently, banning any subreddits which post about about certain guns or gun accessories that come on sale. So say you had a subreddit in which for example whenever Cabella's or Dick's or Walmart had a sale on guns or ammo or any other gun accessory you make a post about it so people can find good deals. That's banned now, same with subreddits where people trade alcohol or tobacco, not sell, trade. So that's all banned, I believe that's FOSTA/SESTA as well since it happened on the same day as the youtube thing I think and I'm pretty sure that the youtube gun ban is also limited to videos which post links to sales or anything like that. So I'm pretty sure Forgotten Weapons is gone because they always link to the Rock Island or James Julia auction in which the gun is featured so that breaks the rules. But InRangeTV probably doesn't break the rules since on that channel Ian doesn't usually advertise any gun selling websites or anything.

Why should I care about this?

that meme got subverted even worse than I expected. That hair is mediocre though.

Why should you care about anything?

Attached: 2017-04-06_19-28-23.png (1920x2716 138.35 KB, 928.24K)

And it will continue to be subverted as long as saltposting is a thing.

How naive are these journos?

Attached: Smug Eggbreaker.jpg (1200x760, 349.47K)

If they behave like a good dog they've assimilated, the entirety of liberal and SocJus logic.

Attached: knight_magic_smug2.jpg (1366x768, 110.99K)

archive.fo/m7Uia
columbianpost.com/latest-news/david-hogg-home-parkland-shooting/

Attached: Your tears say more than real evidence ever could.mp4 (1280x720, 2.72M)

What the fuck is even happening anymore?
archive.fo/tAgnP

Christ

Attached: 43d167ae1c4758011d0ae78a0a070c0043e8d2e7f1bc6bafd5eac0f5aa068811.png (589x649, 278.39K)

archive.fo/7Ve5x

It pisses me off even more considering how all of these fucks, especially that bald lesbian, admitted they bullied the kid and others. Not to mention how they were not even in the building as it happened. They are all using this for fame, and then the media even tries to silence all the students and parents who are pissed off about relatives/friends being used for a quick buck. It is so obvious how sponsored this shit is when they ware brand labels, shill companies, and then make tweets about what business they really like today.

Attached: Screen Shot - 18-03-26 003.jpg (598x749 18.95 KB, 131.93K)

shut it down

web.archive.org/web/20180326225944/https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nickelodeon-dan-schneider-end-relationship-1097559

web.archive.org/web/20180327012846/https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nickelodeon-dan-schneider-end-relationship-1097559

Attached: Screen Shot - 18-03-26 008.jpg (840x899 386.53 KB, 333.04K)

This timeline is starting to pick up again

Attached: v_VideoGames.png (284x525, 189.27K)

Attached: Bully.mp4 (640x360, 1.06M)

I hope Hogg kills himself.

user I get that this boy's a retard but going that edgy and upset over a little dicky that much is weak as hell
be an adult unless you aren't then what the fuck are you doing here

I'm so fucking sick of people typing "Y'all."

.>>14550111
It's like they wanted to be shot by him.

Who cares about the children anyways? Fuck them all man. I guess my soul left me a long time ago

Attached: increasing_disgust.gif (199x200, 1.55M)

Forced as fuck.

Should somebody prepare new bread?
We're on page 13, right now.

Even the old lady's like "Geez, tone it down carpet lady."

Those "tears" are CNN as h*ck

It doesn't help that what she is essentially arguing for is some Minority Report level shit.

this isn't the webm thread, we go til 700 posts

archive.is/cTYgW

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1424x2883, 579.9K)

Use this for the next bread!

Attached: Bass and Murder - Song [Electro].mp4 (640x360, 8.48M)

I'm no writer, the only writing class I had lately is about how to write a good resume, but he spend the each paragraph repeating what he said the in the previous one. He repeats himself constantly.

Attached: crime in progress.png (1920x1080, 778.77K)

This just keeps getting better and better.

Oh yeah, we're probably going to see the death of the 24/7 news cycle sooner than later with this shit.

What gets me the most is that they were stupid enough to think that someone with Anitfa ties that looks like Sid from Toy Story acting like the victim wouldn't raise red flags.

Attached: Holy Shit.webm (480x480, 78.05K)

Yesterday in anime dubs: stupid anti-gg crap
Today: this shit

What happened?

Attached: i7V2BnnW-ZOee7wd.mp4 (640x360, 1.13M)

David is also changing his story by saying he drove to the school to interview kids.

What disgusts me is that one of the victim's family was telling people to fuck off with all the political bullshit and trying to use their daughter/sister to push an agenda. They got called a bunch of idiots who deserved what happened alongside any possible justification to shit on them. The supposed boyfriend even got in on this to shit on the family, and then the family are all bad guys apparently when they called the boyfriend out since they heard he was just gonna milk this shit for fame.

You know Goku Black, right?

You know what's a joke, ri- oh wait you don't.

Attached: 55262f395294de6a8b1d5532b3a4eac32370e5cbeb21a03a2f3652c246988a6c.png (1525x1657, 377.89K)

HE CAN'T COULDN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

LOL

Attached: he can't keep getting away with it.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

Bread is on page 14. Someone needs to bake, pronto.

I'll get on it.

Attached: SLAP.png (800x790, 21.04K)

Ever since March 22nd - 23rd these threads have been incredibly slow.

Because they did a video on Fortnite which is one of their strongest videos in a while.

Also who the fuck cares? Get that youtube garbage out of here.

Page 13 or 700, whichever comes first. We should always strive for 700 first though.

(Nice)

Next bread:
Next bread:
Next bread:

Attached: NICE_GETS.webm (352x262, 1.19M)

Yeah, honestly, the more I hear about these fucks, the more that I just want their entire town to burn. Cruz is the least of their problems.

(checked)
Why what's so special about her, didn't he molest everyone? Or did he fuck her beyond the point of crazy?

she had a meltdown, started using drugs and shit and completely destroyed her career

Were we the enemy when we our pilots were flying over your skies during the Battle of Britain? When your pilots were flying our planes and firing our bullets?
Were we the enemy when our boys risked their lives air-dropping munitions across France for the resistance?
Oh wait. Guy's probably a remainer and thus a staunch supporter of the fourth reich, so yeah, we WOULD have been the enemy.

To play a bit of devil's advocate…

Anger is why we became successful endurance hunters. Because we would not accept that our quarry had evaded us, we would WALK that fucker to death.

Not very far from the equator, you can't. Also, enjoy slowly losing your mind as you fail to consume enough raw meat to make up for the nourishment loss from the lack of cooked meat.

Anger is one of the most constructive emotions humans have. It's gotten us fed, put hard walls around those we'd have be safe, kept us fighting for our people long past the point a rational mind would have shrugged and walked on. Take a page out of your own book and just substitute anger for booze.

Peace and harmony is death. All of life is conflict and struggle, from the most basic consumption of nutrients and calories to the more complex hierarchical structures we've developed to create a working society before we were even human.

Ignore that shit at your own peril, user.

Too soon?

That's joke fandub shit.

Probably a good and simple answer for this, but I'm just a layman. What if the gravitational anomaly was first, and the mass just accreted there because of it?

What the fuck happened?
Why was this bread so slow? Did a bunch of posts get deleted after 300? Was the catalog flooded with cuckchan shit or something?
Doesn't make any damn sense

MAYBE THE BEAST IS FINALLY DYING

This had a neat related article in it, "Only White People Have Merit" by Not-a-Racist.
archive.fo/ZuSID

Time to play "SJW or Holla Forums".

There's two threads up right now for some reason.

Well, yeah, because this one hasn't fallen off the board, yet; it's not like the old one gets deleted manually just because the new one has been made.

I'm retarded, I missed the next bread post. I thought it was doubled posted.

Admiting in public television that all of you were a bunch of fucking bullies. I hope someone call them out about how guns didn't create hiim, THEY created him.

Who could have possibly seen this one coming? I'm sure he deserved it though, and I'm certainly glad nobody tried to get him help of any kind.

Attached: Tranny Phantom.jpg (753x502 33.03 KB, 156.08K)