Is Holla Forums dead because of constant meddling of mods who can't just stop banning...

James Cooper
James Cooper

Is Holla Forums dead because of constant meddling of mods who can't just stop banning people and removing effortposters?

Attached: cb5b404b9a4705ee60b45a62db1f0a4806c17c5e91b7d721ec08f46718a5c61c.png (3.96 KB, 225x225)
Attached: v-is-dead.png (11.13 KB, 952x142)

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

No, you’re thinking of /pol/.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

You're a gay and retarded cuck. Besides, Mark doesn't remove ANYTHING, not even low effort garbage like (you).

Attached: pph.png (14.21 KB, 921x219)

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

viewership a tenth of what it used to be
lol there’s nothing wrong
the past was worse
Jim is great
/suicide/index.html

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

It's dead because the user base is trash.

Brody Green
Brody Green

effortposters

Attached: 1442630009394.gif (715.09 KB, 250x196)

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

lashes out in anger
200 pph
tries to argue it's ok even though /tv/ blows Holla Forums's pph/user ratio out of the water
Really, nigger?

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

This is the real answer. Only maybe 30% of Holla Forums today is what Holla Forums should be, and I'd guess less than 10% of us are posting regularly. We're being displaced by dudebros, tardposters (failed shitposters), and facebookers.

Attached: stir-fry-slaw.png (35.07 KB, 161x157)

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Pay no mind to the fact that OP is lying and misrepresenting the actual PPH.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

/tv/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Thanks for the dubs thread op.

Attached: Dance.gif (464.95 KB, 200x317)

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

IGNORE THE MEWCH SHILLS

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

Mark is a literal kike that banned me before for calling Atlanta a nigger shithole so yeah, the board was always compromised.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

It's pph from yesterday's burger daytime.

Also take a look at the board log here. Why don't you count to me how many times it says "Mark" and "deleted" in the same line?

Attached: mark-doesnt-remove-anything.png (59.99 KB, 1896x582)

Justin Long
Justin Long

die op

Attached: 2ca732d4dc2419fed5f1fbef86669d8eee0dd3185ea0d9cdc85a63c8fefaad9a.jpg (24.74 KB, 480x457)

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

oy vey he’s lying
it’s totally not a tenth of what it used to be
Kill yourself.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

No, it's dead because from the beginning the board was squatted on by an underage newfag circa 2011/2012 (one of the worst periods to ever be on half/v/) who, just like moot himself, wants Holla Forums to be his own personal /b/ with video games.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Posts should not be allowed to be deleted without a reason. I’m not saying it should be posted on the board, but a deletion reason MUST show up somewhere in the log, otherwise there’s not even the PRETENSE that the site is not run by paid shills.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

It's more than it was a couple months ago, and that's fucking terrifying. The only way this place isn't gonna be a smoldering crater is if we permaban ALL facebook frog and wojak posters.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

muh board speed
/cuckchan/index.html

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

replying to mewch posters
They ruined /b/ and now they're trying to ruin Holla Forums.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

No but it's filled with low quality threads such as yours. Hopefully you get banned, cry like a bitch once you get unbanned, and then get banned again.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Why don't you make your own board and enjoy just your own company if people's opinoins trigger you that much? Board speed is evidently not a problem for you, after all.

mewch posters
What the fuck is mewch?

They can ban me however many times they want, but it won't be effective. After all, I actually care about my anonhood so I adhere to what it says at the top. Don't tell me you're a retard who is here without TOR or VPN or both?

Adam King
Adam King

/intl/

Why is Krautchan down this time? Raided by german diversity police because someone said nigger?

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

What the fuck is mewch?
Shitty imageboard.

Attached: mewch.jpg (167.9 KB, 1577x739)

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Why don't you make your own board and enjoy just your own company if people's opinoins trigger you that much?
God, just go back to cuck/b/ or 9gag, or whatever putrid niggercattle feed lot you came from.

Attached: f97c79c148c215ae063002aaa5f8860606258f924e940e878b45144a1a426b1b.jpg (30.4 KB, 340x373)

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

I just gonna assume you got banned because you where posting stupid shit.

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

constant meddling of mods who can't just stop banning people and removing effortposters
You know nothing of what the destruction of a board by its mods looks like.

Attached: pol-is-the-new-neogaf.png (29.38 KB, 1258x253)

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Holla Forums is ded: thread 501985.4
LOL

Attached: 117.png (2.81 MB, 750x2518)

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

Wtf is this abonimation

Attached: wat.jpg (32.56 KB, 512x384)

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

For some reason I haven't felt like drawfagging or contributing in general in a while, and I don't think I'm the only one. Whether it's a symptom or just unrelated is debatable though.

Attached: SentimentAvg-GrinningFaceWSmilingEyes.png (585.48 KB, 3450x1386)

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

That's Mark.

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

a 1/10
we used to be at 2000 PPH
what is this fresh retardation?

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

They're an imageboard that shits up /b/ and has been doing so for years. During the dead hours of Holla Forums they've been shilling pretty hard over the last week. That's a screenshot from their /b/ and if you look at the date of that thread about Mark it was started on Monday when this raiding took off. Suspicious timing for sure.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

I don't think their userbase is large enough to impact /b/ or Holla Forums, much less so both at the same time. Look at their imageboard, it's deader than /sudo/.

Oh you mean like Holla Forums?

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

bumplocked
Eh good enoough

James Hill
James Hill

Geeh who is behind this thread?

Attached: b164fc7ec25074650377e191ca5c2357c3c9aa87ccf938b15ddfd5a34b19aade.jpg (464.01 KB, 1082x1400)
Attached: beautiful-sosny-song.webm (4.13 MB, 540x360)

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Hello Mark

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

No, Holla Forums is dead because we didn't put a lid on migration from cuckchan before we started getting their undesirables, like people who think writing a wall of text is effort.

Jayden James
Jayden James

Implying markstein, the leftypol tranny, the faggot running /tv/ into the ground, the complete dickhead that runs /a/, or /k/'s new BO who is a fucking australian are any better at all

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

effortposters
You spent a whole day thinking that one up, do you?

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

MARK