Spider-man/PROTOTYPE

Does anyone else think Prototype was supposed to be a Carnage game? What would you have preferred for the sequel?

How many people bothered to play the ps2 spider-man 3 game instead of PS3?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (207x243, 87.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elescapo.wordpress.com/2d-art-illustration-concept/spider-man/
elescapo.wordpress.com/3d-art/spider-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I played it. I don't remember it standing out much.

Spider-Man Web of Shadows was an amazing game.

Nazism is also edgelord shit, but everyone here is practicing it. You're preaching to the wrong audience.

Attached: Shadow.png (800x800, 572.18K)

(heil'd)
Normally it's just a joke but you know what they say about communities that get their kicks pretending to be stupid.

Hence why we needed Cletus' minor humor

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (537x484, 651.67K)

This

Why would you want to play games that make your IQ go down though?

No it was supposed to be a Hulk sequel but Activision lost the rights to SEGA

Are you retarded?

Yeah, it was quite fun. Shame the series went to shit after that game though.

Attached: 1423971170470.jpg (387x461, 26.7K)

It was honestly a pretty fucking fun game.

Yeah, I forgot to mention how I liked how at the end of a combo you go full hokuto no ken. It's a nice touch. Voice acting is shit though.

The Spiderman games were pretty sick, I usually hate superhero shit, but the open world, swing show that game had was fun. And both Prototypes we're fine to me, fun as hell, and dope story, tho I wish they'd of stuck with Mercer, he was fuckin awesome, they made the second guy more of a hero than an anti-hero.
Had a similar play style to The Incredible Hulk (can't remember the name of it, it was open world), and I loved that game.

Ultimate Destruction

Considering it was both Radical and Activision, it's not the worse theory. It's kind of built the same.

Thank you user, it was on the tip of my tongue. But yes, that game was dope, I was thrilled when Prototype took it and added a different style, and feel to it. Especially since it was such a dark game in comparison.

I wish they had finished Pariah's story like the WoI had hinted at in the first game instead of making it all hinge on some graphic novel that went unadvertised

Pants don't even have seams there

you know, you kinda have a point there. It's like personally kicking off the events of Maximum Carnage.

Attached: Maximum Carnage.webm (350x473 3.06 MB, 144.34K)

You're a real dummy.

Give me a Nemesis The warlock game with the same mechanics

Attached: e85b5b138d9037ab55590887ffc175a7e8bec548e8b9d7b4f64ad1122d1dbc07.jpg (800x600, 257.22K)

Why do you type like a teenager?

I love it and love his potential to play an outright villain game.

Mercer is way better character than any version of boringman or any other hero wrote half a century ago when the world was black and white and boring.

The game never got a sequel

==NIGGERMAN== never existed, tell me otherwise and I'll post a smug anime girl quoting your post.

Attached: feel (yoshi).png (396x385, 131.52K)

Niggerman exists
Now give me that (You), loser

Attached: 62871a2cf5fe7e746e724cc94476f1c428d4b33b4eb17aa2cba4e5de0cf7e2cd.jpg (1000x1000, 55.54K)

Here (You) go

Attached: smug_slut.jpg (395x382, 29.3K)

Are you ready for inevitable Black Panther video game?

Attached: BP.jpeg (727x383, 34.6K)

All controversy aside that movie sucks balls on a "this is so boring a character named Ayo is the only reason why you almost smiled the entire movie"

Attached: 1378346509994.gif (777x533, 105.36K)

I would never lie to you, user. You are beautiful. You have cultivated a fine sense of taste. I imagine your life to be one of contentment among a wide variety of family and friends who admire you and care for you. Prototype 1 was the only game in the series, this is incontrovertible fact.

Attached: agreeable loli.gif (269x321, 1.25M)

>>>/cuckchan/

Black Spiderman existed, it might have been possible to make it work if they really wanted that shit to work, make it some shit like Alternate reality peter parker in the ghetto, but then the SJW writers would have to write a minority that actually faces adversity, or treat their characters with anything other than sheer unbridled reverence

The second to last boss would be Spider-Man and Venom, and Venom gets beaten somehow, so Spider-Man gets the symbiote
After all these years I'm surprised we still haven't gotten Carnage vs Symbiote Spider-Man to my knowledge

The other symbiotes from lethal brotector could be unlockable side characters

When I decided the plot was shit I unlocked Mercer and I LARPed that Alex Mercer got bit by a radioactive TV and at night he turns into the WereNigger super hero, The Black Man. I've done this for about 10 hours in game while narrating to myself

This was drawn at a time when this could be done.

That's how shit was back then.

I always used to think Prototype was made using cut assets from Web of Shadows, which I still don’t think is too far fetched.
Playing as Carnage slicing and dicing your way through New York would’ve been awesome. Though, there are already mods for that in Prototype 1+2.
Reminder, Carnage would’ve been in the Web of Shadows sequel, along with playable Wolverine.

Attached: 5B28EDF5-D1E3-49BF-8BFD-CC9D03038B8C.jpeg (1200x1200, 155.33K)

It is, but the costume could’ve used some work.

pretty much, we never had a Prototype 2.

also the voice acting, jesus christ the voice acting.

FUCK

Why did we never get this?

Sauce?

Prototype's movement was god tier, fight me.
Both the first and second games were my guilty pleasures for a long time. After beating them 100% I still played my old saves just to run around, jump over buildings and wreak havoc for shits and giggles.

Prototype 2 was a mistake, 2 should have had more of mercer being the protagonist, instead of some random nig

Attached: 1394328088799.jpg (436x435, 26.39K)

> Mercer turns from a relatable everyman anti-hero screwed by the govt to "hurrr let's kill everything" edgelord because some girl shot him in a comic that no one even read which blows by the way
What a hot fucking pile of nope that sequel was. A better sequel would have continued with Mercer and his sister trying to survive after escaping Manhattan, with varied rather than linear character progression for what kind of powers you focus on. By the end of the first game you're effectively a swirling tornado of death, and while that's fun for a while it becomes pretty stale being so absurdly overpowered.

The first game was obviously building up Pariah for Prototype 2, and then it's just ignored. I don't get what happened.

I actually really liked prototype's story and the sequel missed that particular beat so hard that the new character being an unlikable nigger didn't even phase me that much. All I wanted was the mercer strain fighting pariah in the ruins of new york with blackwatch running around fucking up and being morally ambiguous

Attached: 0f06547a37933d01d5f09d830e58c41ea35961b69e2e12c70ab8d3312b3d01d4.jpg (418x408, 28.61K)

Artist for Web of Shadows talked about some of the concepts for the sequel before Shaba Games closed and Beenox started making Spider-Man games.
elescapo.wordpress.com/2d-art-illustration-concept/spider-man/
elescapo.wordpress.com/3d-art/spider-man/

It was an early example of pushing SJW shit into games.

Damn, that would've been fun

Mercer was well on his way to becoming a posthuman force of nature type of deal towards the end, retaining him as a human for a sequel gotta be the retardest of decisions.