So have you admitted Hillary was the lesser evil for literally everything?

So have you admitted Hillary was the lesser evil for literally everything?

Including accelerationism.

With her people would be focused against a single enemy, the capitalistic corrupt governments.

Meanwhile Trump was THE PERFECT DIVISIONARY tool, people are so divided they dont see anything else other than Trump retards and anti trump retards

Congrats, you played yourself by voting for Trump and now the world is divided and forgot about capitalism and everything else because the retard in chief takes everyone's attention

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08cNrNCAJkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've barely shifted a single gear yet, bucko. Maximum velocity has yet to be achieved and the G forces need to be upped a little with some Le Pen and Wilders 2017.

Hey Holla Forums

Not sure if retard of cointelpro

sup Holla Forums

I'm not Holla Forums. I just recognize the need for precipitation and its value in permanently stamping out the inefficient delusions a large part of the left still has.

Communism will never come if you support anyone who is part of current ideological hegemony.

Retard, both Trump and Le Pen are porky tools used to keep people occupied and busy and divided.

But i guess you want that to happen ;^)

You're forgetting Wilders, and what you're forgetting is that they're right-populists that are fully wedded to international capitalism, meaning that they'll usher in a new age of politics the left will only be able to retaliate against by abandoning its New Left principles and offer a new alternative.

youtube.com/watch?v=08cNrNCAJkk

People are idiots.

Cesspool of shit, user. Never forget it.

NO HOPE

Hasn't Obombo taught you mongoloids anything?

Retard most people voted for her because Trump is bad. Few were actually supporting her.

What we seek is class unison, not popular unison. We're communists; did you forget?

There is more chance a communist movement will start if people are focused against her government instead of being divided BETWEEN THEMSELVES!

I'm still detecting no material analysis, let alone any arguments tbqh.

liberals pls go

Ok Holla Forums or retatrds, fuck leftypol, you are just as pathetic as Holla Forumstards and lack any intellectual capacity to analyze information.

?

People have been divided by identity politics in the US forever, HRC would not have changed that. You must be 12 or something.

Why isn't Hillary considered accelerationist?

You still have voluntarist delusions that involve injecting your particular brand of politics into the affair. Your delusions go so far that you imagine a past where people were ever not divided that you end up unironically thinking a right-neoliberal presents a bigger threat than a left-neoliberal. You've absorbed every single element of New Left bullshit we've been told to stick up with for over 50 years now and lack the ability to see just how hard you're wedded to the dominant ideology.

Because regardless of her actual political views most Americans viewed her as left-wing so a large chunk of the left would have been pacified by her victory. What do we see now that Trump won? Masses of people taking to the street to protest him, you most definitely would not have been seeing that under Clinton.

haha are you fucking kidding? if hillary won we'd have an even worse reactionary win a couple years from now. Trump didn't divide people. this country has been divided for a lot longer. Trump just made it clearer. With any luck, voter participation will drop by even more in the coming election and more people will actually turn away from parliamentarianism.

Ebin

Most people were against her, right wing was against her, independents were against her and half the left was against her.

So with Trump now it is a 50%-50% division where right and left are fighting, Right suddenly trusts the governemnt

both have disastrous economic policies, but in Hillary's case the hate would be directed towards the left instead of towards the right

But many of those are liberals not leftists. And much of it is about idpol (even if justified).

COINTELPRO or reddit

You're a complete idiot if you think the left and right would have started singing kumbaya together and having mass protests in the street against her. It would not have happened just as it did not happen under Obama.

t. Holla Forums

Yes and? It creates conditions where they can be pushed more towards communist causes if people like us play this intelligently.

I'm a million times more leftist than you, liberal

lol retard, sorry but if you consider liberals a worse evil than Holla Forums you are not a real leftie.

Going full speed comrade.
Trump is the best hit against neoliberalism hegemony since it's start.

liberals ARE worse than Holla Forums because they damage the left's image, are counterrevolutionary, sellouts, asshats and idpol scum

Holla Forums is just a circlejerk of autists with no political power

la fuckin mao

get out of here

Sorry, but any real left wing comard knows right wing and Holla Forumstards are the biggest cancer there is in this world and no amount of liberalism will ever reach your cancerous levels.

Politically illiterate people aren't allowed here. We realize that Trump atleast directs agitation in the right direction while Hillary's victory would've killed the american left.

Whatever you say Holla Forums

Hillary isn't a leftist, I'm aware of this.
But Hillary's victory would've directed agitation against the left, since the DNC is 'leftist' by american standards.
You're trying too hard.

Don't bother. This guy doesn't know what ideological structures are, meaning he doesn't even know to check his own ideology.

you manlets are hopelessly retarded

No. There was nothing that Trump said during the campaign that was more dangerous than Hillary saying about making Syria into a no fly zone. Nothing.

lol retard

The dude wants to invade Iran

Trump has literally advocated for the exact same thing since he got into office lmao.

When will you retards understand there was no lesser evil in this fucking farce of an election

I fucking hate this gmil fag.
Of course it'd be better if people protested the establishment in its totality, but now it's not a choice between that and trump.
He says he'd rather protest against Hillary, but that's not an option he can pick right now. He picks between sitting in a chair and joining a protest, and while reading theory is good, it's also something you can do tomorrow. The protest, on the other hand, can't wait.

That comic was made before Trump won the election, makes more sense in that context.

Voted third party bud.

Not at all. How many real big protest were there during Obama's years? Especially against war? How many against George Bush and the Iraq War? How many against Trump. Thing is of the 3, Obama was the biggest warmonger.

Libs lull people into a false sense of security. When Repubs win it wakes up libs and creates a good ground for pushing them further left. The key is keeping them there, actually radicalizing them

b-but you have to pick a side, user! otherwise your vote just goes to the winner anyway!

Is this dickhead banned yet?
I'm bumping this just so that he is.

I agree somewhat. I think Trump will prove to have been the worst choice, since now both major political factions in America are proudly and nakedly advocating authoritarianism, at the very least, and simply blame all problems on conspiracies revolving around the other faction.

The only thing Trump is accelerating is totalitarianism.