Will there ever be a pirate game as good as this again?

Will there ever be a pirate game as good as this again?

Attached: 2345922-box_smpirates.png (547x640, 743.83K)

Yes, it's called Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag. You fag.

No, that's called gay, user.

Attached: laughs in spanish.webm (640x360, 240.07K)

I didn't liked it as much as i liked this one.

Attached: AOP2:COA.jpeg (1000x1414, 1.24M)

It's a really comfy game once you get your ship and are let loose.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out

Attached: laughing comfy brote.webm (640x360, 505.29K)

What about Sea of Thieves™ for the Xbox One® and Windows 10® platforms?

Attached: Rare.png (561x358, 129.12K)

I too enjoy this game fellow gamer.

lmao faggot

At least for once the assassin creed mention in a pirate thread is a plausible bait post, but I know you faggots who think it's a decent game when it comes to sailing are out there and you all deserve the gas.

Tropico 2 was good.

The only thing one needs for a perfect pirate game is a Port Royale 2 with a different reputation system that allows you to still sell your stuff somewhere even at a low reputation.

Shit minigames ruined it, the original was better. Firaxis should have remade Covert Action instead, it was so rough that the fat fuck could've actually improved it.

man o war corsair is basically sea dogs/age of pirates: warhammer and proper boarding. and theres that really old buggy game cutthroats where you can false flag people and get hostages with cannons during town invasions

There was.

Attached: pirates legend of black cat.jpg (640x928, 85.03K)

- I ended up liking the dancing game. Much easier after getting the proper shoes.
- Entering an hostile city at night was boring.
- Swordfights could get very difficult at the higher difficulties. You could always win by constantly pausing the game.

Found and old game that I had stopped playing after finding the four old aztec towns: I earned Duke ranking in the four nations. Still couldn't get the maximun ranking for land possesion.

Couldn't get the best ship either.

Is there a Holla Forums recommended Pirate games pic, like there is for other genres?

Yeah, OP posted it.