Will there ever be a pirate game as good as this again?

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Will there ever be a pirate game as good as this again?

Attached: 2345922-box-smpirates.png (743.83 KB, 547x640)

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Yes, it's called Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag. You fag.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

No, that's called gay, user.

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Assassin's Creed

Attached: laughs-in-spanish.webm (240.07 KB, 640x360)

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

I didn't liked it as much as i liked this one.

Attached: AOP2:COA.jpeg (1.24 MB, 1000x1414)

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

They haven't sailed the seven sea's with their crew while they're singing comfy sea shanties then the weather changes, a large wave crests, a typhoon flares up and you're fighting against the wind to stop from being driftwood in the mouth of a whirlpool. Just as you recover and the weather subsides, there be enemy ship of the line 50+ guns broadside aimed at your portside.

It's a really comfy game once you get your ship and are let loose.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Thanks, I'll have to check it out

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Attached: laughing-comfy-brote.webm (505.29 KB, 640x360)

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

What about Sea of Thieves™ for the Xbox One® and Windows 10® platforms?

Attached: Rare.png (129.12 KB, 561x358)

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

I too enjoy this game fellow gamer.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

lmao faggot

Aaron King
Aaron King

At least for once the assassin creed mention in a pirate thread is a plausible bait post, but I know you faggots who think it's a decent game when it comes to sailing are out there and you all deserve the gas.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Tropico 2 was good.

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

its the "Naval Battles as a core gameplay mechanic in a game about SNEAKY ASSASINS" meme again

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

The only thing one needs for a perfect pirate game is a Port Royale 2 with a different reputation system that allows you to still sell your stuff somewhere even at a low reputation.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

Shit minigames ruined it, the original was better. Firaxis should have remade Covert Action instead, it was so rough that the fat fuck could've actually improved it.

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

man o war corsair is basically sea dogs/age of pirates: warhammer and proper boarding. and theres that really old buggy game cutthroats where you can false flag people and get hostages with cannons during town invasions

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

There was.

Attached: pirates-legend-of-black-cat.jpg (85.03 KB, 640x928)

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

- I ended up liking the dancing game. Much easier after getting the proper shoes.
- Entering an hostile city at night was boring.
- Swordfights could get very difficult at the higher difficulties. You could always win by constantly pausing the game.

Found and old game that I had stopped playing after finding the four old aztec towns: I earned Duke ranking in the four nations. Still couldn't get the maximun ranking for land possesion.

Couldn't get the best ship either.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Is there a Holla Forums recommended Pirate games pic, like there is for other genres?

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

Yeah, OP posted it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit