Hey Holla Forums, I'm looking for a game recommendation as a gift to a friend

His wish was to get a city builder/resource management game with some challenge to them like Banished or Evil Genius and not like Cities Skylines or Simcity.

I think Rimworld would come close to what he's looking for but it's too expensive at the moment. 10-15 bucks would be the ideal price.

Attached: EG.jpg (1280x720 39.89 KB, 282.92K)

Just give him a magnet link to a game and then buy him some pizza.

Thanks for the advice, but not what I was looking for.

the only thing you should be looking for is a noose

Yeah. Faggots like you are killing gaming. I hate you pirates because of you, they had to implement cancer like denuvo. Thanks. Thanks a lot. At least retards like you have keyloggers up the ass. I take solace that some chink at some point will steal your identity and you won't be able to fight it back.

Buyfags are the first in line whose information gets stolen. PSN, Steam, Xbox Live all of them had data breaches.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-21 20:58:48.png (1095x893, 569.55K)

vs
Whatever, piratenigger.

straight outta reddit

I'd have to agree. it's one of the few games I enjoy and would pay money for, but never even so much as gets a sale.

Holla Forumsirgins please, I came here asking for game recommendations not piracy vs buyfag fighting.

Stop being jewish, its obvious your friend deserves a better, or at very least "existing" present. Gifting virtual goods is degenerate.

I think you could buy him some good booze instead and then drink it with him. He'll enjoy it more than some video game. Plus you won't have to do this psychological torture to him about how he enjoys his new game, because obviously both of you will enjoy booze more.

I'd give him a gift in person if he didn't live in another country.

keeperrl?

I already told you, ask for his address and order him a pizza. If he is in a third world shithole he'll love it more than your garbage digital license.

If that's someone you know, it ain't me, sorry fam.

While I'm sure he'd love some pizza, he asked me for a game like the ones I mentioned in the OP.

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

Send him the magnet link to Pharaoh or Caesar 3 and buy him a pizza.

Don't forget to make him thank you for the bitcoin miners you just made him download.

Maybe Anno 1xxx?

How's the challenge in those? I was under the impression that they're relatively chill.

So Stronghold then. If building a castle and then defending it against enemy attacks isn't challenging enough, I don't know what is.

no
that was a game suggestion

I don't see a better place to do it, so I'll ask here: Anyone can recommend games where you manage an RPG party rather than control one?
I want something comfy where I can sit back and watch others (preferably cute girls) do the work I tell them to.

Attached: comfyShantae.gif (223x344, 412.95K)

Oh I see. Seems interesting will look into.

Thanks, I'll look at that as well.

Tropico 2 is probably cheap and worthwhile at this point.
Theme Hospital is probably hard to buy, but you can do that pizza thing some guy mentioned with it.
War for the Overworld is like a mix between RTS and building.
Big Pharma is part puzzle part finances and pretty enjoyable.

Well there is Recettear, it has a bit of dungeon crawling, but mostly you're just selling and buying the characters' gear and loot for great profit.
And there are several very cute girls involved.
Cute boys too.
Also a golem.

I know just what you need, and it's Kamidori Alchemy Meister.
It has pretty much everything you could ever want.

Attached: tmp_15746-hqdefault1636923032.jpg (480x360, 47.04K)

I want to fuck shantae

L-lewd.
Thanks.

It was kinda already mentioned here but Tropico is a good one, I have only played 3 tho but its a neat twist that you are a dictator in a tin pot banana republic in the Caribbean around the 1950-1970's era's so you also have to manage staying in power with your own citizens not overthrowing you and keeping the USSR and USA happy, along with the resource development and city building.

Attached: fd1f632099404d13bb4a9c2ce3f1284e92058e00078b28baf5e6858887e5c505.jpg (1600x740, 571.36K)

Attached: Kamidori Alchemy Meister Review.webm (640x360, 11.25M)

Evil Genius is pretty flawed because of the map micromanagement. Try Tropico.

There's a game called "Epic Tavern". You manage a tavern and feed adventures with beer and meat, and then send them into dungeons where they automatically do questing and write up huge logs of what they did.
A lot of rng fuckery though.

Attached: Epic Tavern.jpeg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

You're either retarded or just shitposting. Either way, enjoy these dubs.

Buy him a good game, don't be a pirate. Pirates are scum and killed PC gaming as a viable market. Consoles are mostly safe for now but pirating there is much harder.

maybe one of the stronghold games?

Crusader is the best one imo.