ITT: comfy vidya you play when you're ill/tired and can't play anything fast paced without vomiting from motion...

ITT: comfy vidya you play when you're ill/tired and can't play anything fast paced without vomiting from motion sickness and/or eye fatigue

I just caught the flu, and while I normally play twitch reaction shooters, and I'm fine for the most part, my head starts killing me whenever the intensity goes up.

Can you faggots recommend me some comfy and relaxing vidya to play while I'm one foot in the grave?

Attached: 2122-Flu_without_fever-732x549-thumbnail.jpg (732x549, 31.21K)

Attached: screenshot_1920_1080_5AOT6OM.jpg (1920x1080, 586.49K)

irisu syndrome
puzzle bobble
yume nikki and clones
yomawari midnight shadows
visual novels

Attached: 466.gif (500x281, 834.3K)

Some comfy Castlevania to beat Death

Doubles

Already know SotN and most NES/SNES releases like the back of my arse, any recommendations?

no

well fuck me user, I guess I didn't spot that page 7 thread

I recommend Scratches. It's a puzzle game set in a mansion that is also pretty spooky.

i dont really play anything when im ill
i just lie in bed and suffer

Anything open world with crafting.

Dead or alive xtreme volleyball 3
Animal crossing
Tokimeki memorial girl's side series

1.7.10 minecraft achieves this quite well. I'd also recommend terraria, but it can get flashy at times; although building can be comfy.

When I'm not playing tse (because stage hazards are not comfy), there's nothing like killing a whole lot of enemies.

Attached: Serious_Sam_-_The_First_Encounter_-_US_Windows_box_art_-_Croteam.jpg (288x346, 32.68K)

OpenTTD
Freeciv
FreeOrion
Battle for Wesnoth

Quit being a bitch or play games when you're well again.

Attached: it's a thing.jpg (775x1000, 458.7K)

Oldschool runescape. Start an account and fish. I suggest bringing an axe and tinder box so you can have a fire a little ways off for added comfy.

take zofran then you won't have nausea, faggot

Just go to sleep

Give him a nice, hot, slimy blowjob. user.

Better yet, take phenergan. It's much stronger and will probably knock him out.

Already a thread, if you cared about CTRL+F COMFY IN THE FUCKING CATALOG you would have found it.
Lurk more.

Sorry, I just have no respect for anyone who gets motion sickness whether it happens in general or they're ill at the time.

Attached: 1023365 - Aeris_Gainsborough Fafnir_the_Dragon Final_Fantasy_VII Sephiroth.jpg (985x761, 82.86K)

Like normally I'd play this, but I can't focus for shit when there's 50 million kleers coming my way

Bruh try playing touhou with a flu, fun as hell m8

In what world is Serious Sam comfy? I don't find waves of enemies being thrown at me without any predictability or care to be comfy or fun actually but that's off topic.

OpenTTD is good but The Battle for Wesnoth suffers from too much RNG. If you go read the forums it's because not having rng conflicts with what one of the developers has as muh vision which happens a lot with open source games sadly.

It's genetic faggot.

Great music though.

The first Sniper Elite was the only good one.

You'd think F(L)OSS developers would be all about rejecting that.

You've not met any FOSS devs I see.

Attached: soynix.png (1264x756, 54.48K)

Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Enjoy your ban, cuck.

I like the "newer" King's Bounty's for comfy/sick-gayming.
When i had a flu few months ago i just replayed KB:the Legend while holed under shit-ton of warmenings.

Attached: kunkunbounty.jpg (1280x720, 191.83K)

I didn't realise Holla Forums was such a hugbox.

Uh huh, go back to where you're comfortable, cuckchanner.

I'm fine here on Holla Forums why don't you go back?

no u

Attached: f2ac51923a3375eeff79c081b6bcec83bda6c7d45711704f9f6985076adea3b1.jpeg (300x300, 19.74K)

I was here first.

Just like the aboriginals, right?

In this case you're the one trying to burn the homeland.

Stardew Valley is a super relaxing game unless you're some minmaxing fag. Don't be that.

That's a mistake. Vidya is a godsend when you're sick, takes your mind off how terrible you're feeling.

Don't know much about motion sickness, but I'm just going to list a few various things that might be interesting to you OP

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy and Voodoo Vince both got HD PC ports so if you like 6th generation games those could be comfy.
One of the good Lego games.
The Legacy of Kain games aren't that fast paced save for Defiance letting you do some decent DMC combos.
The Odd World games
Overlord 1 or 2

Attached: Prince ungreatful little shit.webm (852x480, 2.52M)

Abbos burnt Australia? What?

Theory is that ancient abos burned Australia and Tasmania to shit as a hunting strategy. This is supported via a noticeable layer of burnt material across the continent in strata close to the time abos are thought to have arrived from Malaysia, and also within a few thousand years it took for the megafauna Australia used to have to die off. The idea being they burned the plants to easily corral prey, which in turn kills off specialized herbivores that specifically fed on them, which killed off the big carnivores as well (also systemic hunting of juveniles in large animals that took a long time to reproduce). Killing the plants also causing desertification.