Yakuza thread

Let's have a Yakuza thread. Why have no Western companies every tried to make a Yakuza clone, if it was on PC as well it'd make loads of money.

Attached: yakuza0.jpg (342x427, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search/極 #kanji
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that not what Sleeping Dogs was supposed to be? I didn't play it, but that's the impression I got from the trailers.

Western release dates:
Yakuza 6 - April 17
Yakuza Kiwami 2 - August 28
Hokuto ga Gotoku - TBA

No that was a True Crime game.

Majima is so fucking cool as a character in 0. His bat style is also so fucking broken.
This is my first time playing yakuza game aside of PS2 ones. So much content, i barely keep up with it.
I have a question:
Are you supposed to main a certain style, or invest in all three and switch according to your needs?

Attached: Goro Majima.gif (540x468, 3M)

Are you really asking why Western devs can't make good games? Even something as easy as copying a superior Japanese game is beyond the trannies they employ nowadays.

You're supposed to do what's more fun to you.
Just make sure you finish the real estate and cabaret games.

Side note, there was a recent Yakuza event at the Gallery Nucleus in Alhambra, California and the series producer mentioned some interesting things:

Attached: scared.jpg (559x531, 45.28K)

I think instead of making newcomers, they should make exclusive games based on old characters. Like for example make Majima-only Yakuza game fully focused on Majima, or maybe his other partners.

Also Kasuga Ichiban looks like a jew.

Attached: Kasuga Ichiban.png (754x437, 724.01K)

Why won't those kikes at Gayga put this shit on steam?

Attached: pantsu on head pepe.png (396x385, 103.48K)

Because PCucks don't deserve good games.

Y'know, I really tried to like these games, but I just couldn't get that into it. I played Kiwami first, and it was alright. Then I got 0 and it had its moments, but it just felt repetitive.

Maybe you should just go back to playing Cawadoody then faggot.

Attached: are u gay or something.png (534x250, 150.08K)

It wasn't bad, but I just couldn't get into it. Dunno why. The combat was solid usually, but some fights took unreasonably long and any difficulty just came from the length of it. I think maybe it's because I didn't play them in order or something, and didn't give a shit about any of the characters. Some of the side content was interesting, like that Battle Bug stuff.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (326x309, 8.03K)

I hope it never gets ported to the PC tbh, would ruin these threads.

the breaker style may be the most fun I've ever had brawling in these games. Delaying your kicks and spins and pulling off sweeping combos is both stylish and fun.

That might be okay. If that's a suitable timeframe for Majima's marriage and its breakdown it could be especially interesting since that could add to his character in the same way that 0 did.

That's fine, they're not for everyone. You might've enjoyed it more if you played 0 before Kiwami though, since Kiwami reuses a lot of content from 0 (including most of your moveset) and improved 0's combat in a bunch of ways.

Because the Yakuza games are all about the little details, and western devs are lazy shits who'd rather just recycle assets and farm out the majority of their game to some third world company. Writing a strong, character driven story that also overflows with tons of optional content is a ridiculous proposition by their standards. If western devs made the Yakuza series, it would be a series of walking simulators with QTE combat, and they would still be 1/100th as long, and written like shit so you don't give a fuck about any of the characters.

This but Goda.
Also gonna need 0-styled Akiyama and Saejima.

Instead of Heat Actions, he has Yid Actions where he threats enemies to sue them or make false accusations to their bosses.

How much progress did you make? I can see the game not being very gripping to people new to the series. You're kept on a leash until Ch4 and combat might feel slow and simple without some upgrades.
I'd say give it a second shot. Kiwami is a remake of the original so it's all good, you're getting to know the characters. If that works out for ya, give Zero a spin and you'll see how much depth that game gives to the cast of the original Yakuza, particularly Nishiki.

Attached: goda ryuuji.jpg (960x540, 68.32K)

Yeah, it felt like playing the exact same game again starting up 0 after beating Kiwami. My mistake I guess.

I beat Kiwami, but barely played 0 at all because it just felt like the exact same game.

Yeah it felt like I was supposed to know him a lot better than I did in Kiwami.

This, it ruined Dark Souls and it would ruin Yakuza.

west should stick with what we're good with.
gta clones

>No Akiyama focused game where you try and solve a Kamurocho mystery, with an in-depth moneylending system and a romance option with Hana-chan

But the only good gta clone was Saints Row, and that shit the bed after two.

the first True Crime wasn't bad
and Sleeping Dogs

>>>/out/

Sleeping Dogs is a lot of fun.

The first Saints Row was nothing to write home about either.

Can't wait for when the inevitable PC ports finally come to light so that your precious NeoGaf tier community get's overrun by mustard kiddies and you get so asspained that you fuck off to cuckchan for good.

Attached: e69.jpg (640x640, 108.83K)

Simple question. I got a quad for christmas last year and I want to try Yakuza. The question is should I pay Kiwami first or Zero? I asked the another Yakuza thread and got bullied. I also have Yakuza 5 on my PS3 but I never played it because I don't know if it's a good jumping on point.

There are only two good entry points as of this moment. Its either Zero and then proceeding to play Kiwami or 1 on ps2, then proceeding to play the series in order.
Playing Zero first is like playing MGS3 first. And Kiwami is basically Yakuza's Twin Snakes, but good.

You should play the first one and the Kiwami.

Whack of those two will give me a better appreciation for the rest of the games? I want to see the story how it was meant to be played. I also heard of a samurai game in this series is that in English? Not nearly enough Samurai games.

Then do it like the other guy said. Play Yakuza 1 on PS2 and then play Kiwami on PS4.

Ishin and Kenzan were never localized user.

That is a real fucking shame. Were they bad games or something? Seems like something that would have sold well. I never really had much interest in the games but I would have bought that.

Okay thanks I only reiterated my question because I was told that Kiwami has references to Zero with new side stories and is basically the "new" starting point with Kiwami coming in next to fill in more story stuff. Other people then remarked how I should play the PS2 games but I no linger have a PS2 and can't emulate on my rug very well. Thanks for the help. I will probably get both when they go on sale and try playing Zero first like that other user said. I winder if they are going to make Kiwami versions of the whole series?

Was waiting for this thread.
I have nothing but a powerful(ish) pc and have never played a Yakuza game.
Recommend me good emulators and Yakuza games.

No thanks.

Probably will stop at 2. I heavily doubt Kiwami 3 will ever exist.
But i don't doubt some kind of re-release of PS3 Yakuza games like in HD collection or something.

Two nukes weren't enough.

Name two.

Only Saints Row 2 was any good I just want a GTA killer to come out and dethrone (((Rockstar))).

>tee hee, watch this (((based))) dev bee tee eff oh SJWs on Twitter.

Neither are about Yakuza. Stop.

Being spinoffs that sold a little less and being even more in depth with Japanese references and cultural traits.
Both of those probably made Sega think twice about the localization effort.
The mainline games barely sell in the West as it is.

PCSX2 for Yakuza 1 and 2 unless CEMU is stable enough as there is a WiiU rerelease of both of those.
RPCS3 still hasn't made the games stable so there's really no other option but to wait for now.

I can't speak for Kenzan, but I got Ishin around Christmas time and it's probably my second favourite after 0. It's very good. It probably wasn't localised because to understand the story you have to have some decent background knowledge of the Meiji period (and I'm assuming the same is true of Kenzan and its respective time period), which isn't likely to be the case for many in the west. Plus, generally, spin offs tend to sell worse than mainline entries, and the main entries in this series don't sell that well in the west even despite their recent success.

The rest of the series' basic premise, beating up gangsters in the street, is a concept universal enough to not put people off, but everything about Ishin is Japanese as fuck. I don't speak weeb, but I've read that there are certain terms and parts of the story that wouldn't translate particularly well into English and other stuff in the game seems like it might be sort of taboo (e.g. Oryo, the love interest, looks and sounds pretty young).

Yakuza 3-5 are on PS3 so there's no real point to 'remastering' them (lord knows a western dev would since every ps3 game gets rereleased on ps4).
And yeah, you're fine playing zero then kiwami. Every thread some anons will say you need to go back to play the ps2 version, but if story is your main concern there's no real need to do so.

At least the guns are the right way around in Japanese games.

Attached: backwards_gun.jpg (773x648, 78K)

Why do companies assume they know what we want? I mean for fuck's sake. You already made the game. Just put it out there with subtitles.

Attached: 48b1f3dbf3a9964a1fdb00cb03c6f8220fa636c72dbbcefbc6b4d8d133594b5f.png (644x800, 14.64K)

yakuza on hard required a consistent block/attack pattern and rewarded counters. excelent fighting system with switching styles on the fly to adapt to different enemies.
bosses required pattern recognition and getting hit 2x is almost guaranteed death in many cases. small map with tons of details and things to do.
the fucking slot car racing in yakuza had more depth than most western games.

Don't bother replying to him he's just out to shit on Japanese games. There's a lot of fags like him since the cuckchan rapefugees showed up.

Which Haruka would you fugg?
I personally think 3 Haruka is best.

inb4 that one autist who keeps seeing himself in nuWojak

And what exactly would a Western clone be in a western setting? That isn't GTA or Mafia

can't wait for him to spam redtext again

Is 4 an okay place to start?

i've noticed the post quality getting noticeably worse over the past few weeks and more talking about traps, so i knew it was cuckchan, but wtf happened there? did the servers go down?

well, either way, i dont think theyre going anywhere so we might as well set them straight.

There are also a ton of next gen spam bots posting random memes, mostly because of Holla Forums getting too much attention.

did something happen recently? im here almost every day for hours and i feel like i missed something over the passed few weeks.

New "anti-extremism" bots were rolled out last month. Really all they do is cause the signal to noise ratio to drop significantly.

For what it's worth I remember some guys in the localisation team saying something like 'Sega wants 6 to have its time in the spotlight,' so if they announced plans to localise two games that most of the fanbase has never played before I could see that taking some attention away from it. Plus there's the whole question of whether or not it'd sell well enough to justify the time spent on translating everything (which is a lot in the case of Ishin, it's comparable to 0 in terms of the amount of content).

If they ever do localise Ishin I hope they get rid of all the unskippable cutscenes, it feels very much like a 'transitional' game in that sense. It wouldn't be so bad if its difficulty wasn't noticeably higher than the rest of the series, so in the likely event that you die to a boss on Legend you're probably going to be sitting through a lot of text boxes again (and, in the case of two, a boss intro over 30 seconds long). Apart from that, its bosses and enemies' damage output is what I wish the rest of the series' was like.

did they literally roll out?
got a source for that?

Why did Kiwami 2 drop styles?

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-150336.jpg (952x558, 299.07K)

why are you so mad your kind isn't liked? Don't be surprised when you make posts like this.

Isn't it based on yakuza6 which is doing something similar?

sleeping dogs is my favorite game

The original didn't have it and the game is based on Yakuza 6

Nah son, you're just full of shit.
Actual non Sony cocksuckers will admit they want Yakuza off their shit console with no games and only cuckchanners will spout the Dark Souls bullshit when the community became cancer as soon as Bamco massively shilled it on the 360/PS3 for the West.

Get lost

Attached: 72c.jpg (600x450, 18.15K)

It's your kind that isn't liked console scum.

wrong, leave any time gamezard and stop being a derailing faggot.

Report and hide

Attached: d4b8842fdcace29c7adab208f8ba3c86dd6c7fb0aeeff0551f7d138db818bbe1.jpg (943x720, 82.33K)

shoo shoo rapefugee, get your scraps elsewhere and conceal your butthurt when they don't come.

Attached: the absolute PC gamer.jpg (1174x2300, 548.83K)

in GTA or Mafia you are but a mafioso
doing mafioso things
you aren´t leading your own Mob

Attached: Consider.jpg (600x451, 24.09K)

Come over to >>>/vg/, there are no console scum to deal with there.

It’s where I started. don’t, I didn’t realize that Kiryu was supposed to be the main character until I got Yakuza one on the PS2 a few months later.

What compels someone to start a series in the middle of it?

Attached: bat.mp4 (1280x720, 9.22M)

Post what you like, you'll still never get Yakuza on PC.

The earlier you can manage the better.

vidya games are fun and the story is secondary?

the game play also grew over time my friend, to involve yourself in something like yakuza, you witness both the characters and the game grow and you along side it. Certain things are introduced as the series progresses that makes getting into the earlier ones more of a hurdle to get over, and I think that's a shame if you can't find avenues to appreciate them because your perspective is colored by your entry point deviating.

Attached: Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin! - Opening.webm (854x480, 8.97M)

You can test it yourself. Go to Holla Forums and post the word CIA. Within a minute there will be a gibberish pseudo-meme response.

They have actual bots shitting up Holla Forums now?

tested it just now. we shall wait and see.

im not saying its a better path. but fun games are fun games. theres nothing wrong with playing a fun game.

I'm just encouraging you to have the most fun possible user

i was just answering the question. i never had a ps3 but somehow ended up with a ps4. so i tried yakuza 0, i enjoyed it, so i got kiwami. i'll get the new one when it comes out too. its a shame 2, 3, 4, 5 didnt come out on ps4 or i'd play those too.

Well, five didn’t even get a physical release in the West. To make matters worse it’s still forty dollary-doos on the PS Store.

Apparently, might just be Holla Forums doing a low-effort raid though.

>All pc gamers use (((Steam)))
Leave.

Can't hurt to start with 1.

They're both good, but Haruka is a loli hooker in the story Kenzan, so it would never fly in the West.

im annoyed i'm going to play 6 with 2, 3, 4, and 5 missing. but im more in it for the combat, minigames, and hilarious sub-plots. the big grand story is really my last priority.

The Japanese references weren't really that hardcore. The games were only very loosely based on Japanese history. Simple summary for you:

Ishin: Set in the political turmoil before the Meiji restoration, Kiryu is looking for the dirty rat that murdered his father, a masked man he can only identify based on his kungfu style. Kiryu believes somehow the Shinsengumi is responsible because they're the only one's who teach the style (historical group of warriors that defends the shogunate) so he infiltrates their ranks and joins them to find out who killed his daddy. He uncovers a conspiracy and it turns out some traitors are trying to sell out Japan to (((Western imperialists))), and Kiryu has to beat the big bad (((White))) devil.

Kenzan: In the prologue, Kiryu is a master swordsman who is recruited by the Shogun's men and employed as an assassin by some super high ranking Monk dude, the shogun's, top adviser. He is sent to assassinate the shogun's son while believing he was helping the shogun, the monk tricked him and he becomes a fugitive. Decides to keep a low profile and survives by living in a red light district as a security guard. After some time, a loli is sold into prostitution there, Kiryu befriends the loli, and she asks him to track down and kill the man who killed her father. It turns out, he is the one who killed her father. The loli is the heir to the shogunate and the monk wanted to use her as a puppet ruler so he could rule from the shadows. Late in the story, monk dude kidnaps Haruka, and you gotta go rescue her, the end.

I guess they just thought it wouldn't sell well outside Japan.

Is Richardson as much of a pain in the ass to fight in Ishin as he is in Three?

Because they don't have the talent.

I've played the first Yakuza years ago and loved it.
Now, if I'd want to play the rest of the games how should I do it?
Do I really need to buy different consoles or is there some kind of remaster planned for the old titles to be released on just one console? Something like the MGS HD Collection.

Attached: bart.jpg (648x648, 97.97K)

Saints Row and to a (lesser extent) Godfather2 then?
I only got PC so I'm unsure what Yakuza is uniquely bringing to the table to be fair

see
YMMV though

You have a single fact to back up the claim the ps4 is the soyboy station and not the fucking switch?

Attached: 522432 - Aeris_Gainsborough Final_Fantasy_VII Sephiroth Tifa_Lockhart.jpg (918x774, 211.33K)

Attached: Boneitis.jpg (512x384, 19.78K)

When are we gonna get a decent Bosozoku game?

I got the 5 mirrion once but never again. I just let the fucker enjoy his little victory and then get it back in one purchase.
The one that annoys me most is the dance off with Media King because I'd mop the floor with his ass if it were any other freakin' song.

When they make Yakuza -1 set in the 70s starring Kazama and Kashiwagi.

The Y6 demo is back on the store though this time you can't get the whole game, you filthy kaizoku!

Attached: Kashiwagi_Majima_Fight.jpg (1280x720, 435.89K)

So I picked up Yakuza 0 today. I never played a Yakuza game before. Is hard mode going to relentlessly push my shit in or is it just normal+. I am kind of here for the story. I barely know what the gameplay is like. I like me some God Hand and I managed to finish that. What can I expect if I pick hard? Does the game change?

Attached: 21a24b4f884d5dceb277be3fbcc855eee244ed063ea30c3901d286d3f12ad4ae.jpg (708x1000, 140.09K)

Just play normal then.

Nishikiyama was only distracting me so the guy I shook down at the beginninggets shot

How on the money am I?

I can't believe I sang about justice with that faggot**

Attached: d34a678fe0801505e4f7f106f67d6819f673356fe312538ead739017fad73692.jpg (800x599, 225.57K)

It's my first game. I don't know who to trust. He just seemed really friendly and ambitious. Perfect set up for a betrayal.

I'm so impressed.

>>>/reddit/

Wow sure showed him faggot.

80's Nishiki is best kyoudai.

Attached: DELETE THIS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>All pc gamers use (((Steam)))
99% might as well be all.

Attached: [MAXIMUM SHAKEDOWN].jpg (540x533, 64.75K)

Holla Forums's BO fired all his mods and now Holla Forums are raiding it and Holla Forums.

No, not really. Hard is like Normal+, makes things early game a bit more challenging but once you level up it balances out. You unlock an actual hard difficulty mode once you beat the game, though.

Fucking Holla Forums if this isn't over by tomorrow night I'm making a meta thread and calling them out so anons at least know what the commies are up to. Even if (((Mark))) bumplocks it enough concerned anons will see it to make a difference.

Amen to that. Once (((Valve))) are taken down PC users will slowly uncuck themselves but then we've still got to kill twitch.

Yes it's a perfect example of a retrospective game done right.

But if you're not using steam this means you don't buy video games. If you buy video games that means you're using steam. Basically average PC user either buys games but doesn't play them, or plays them but doesn't buy them.
Either way your opinion doesn't matter to the industry as a whole.
Yakuza games are the greatest sour grapes out there, not even Bloodborne, or Mario Odyssey can compete. Even i was sour about them before i got money to buy PS4 and recently all three Yakuza games came very cheap on PSN market. I even waited for a while when they all be released on the west. Now i am not sour anymore and just enjoying playing good vidya i always wanted to try, and its actually fun.

Not with that attitude of yours, you personally don't deserve anything, but yes, i would want people who can't afford a console to enjoy Yakuza games even if they don't have any money to buy them. But only because the vidya is actually good, not because i want ungrateful faggots like you try them out and then turn 180 in opinion.

Attached: man deeply concerned.jpeg (300x270, 35.5K)

You aren't buying games on Steam either you're buying a license to use one as long as you keep being a good goy.

Honestly its the problem concerning all digital media services. Account terminated = lose all your shit. If you give them (((credit card))) information, eventually in 5-10 years it will be leaked when breach happens.

God help you if you give them your phone number.

Its way worse living in a country that requires you to connect your tax payment information to your government internet website account and your phone number. So if you ever go really bad goyim somewhere in europe in motherfucking game selling website you shared your credit information, not only your creditors, but also your own government will know about your bad goyim attitude.

What fucking shithole does that?

I'd kill your stupid fucking ass, you piece of should have been a blowjob shit.

>Fucking Holla Forums if this isn't over by tomorrow night I'm making a meta thread and calling them out so anons at least know what the commies are up to. Even if (((Mark))) bumplocks it enough concerned anons will see it to make a difference.
Nigger, everyone knows that Holla Forums is out to fuck with us. It's like saying water is wet.

Attached: leftypol_v_astrosurfing.png (1080x836 135.74 KB, 259.38K)

How has ignoring it been working out for you so far?

Attached: kiryu grin.png (505x629, 338.35K)

Attached: King_Homer.webm (574x432, 871.38K)

Pretty well I'd say.

I'm more worried about Mark's subversion than I am Holla Forums's amateur hour shit.

Attached: Nice - South Park.mp4 (480x360, 605.31K)

There is still the fact that I'd be playing them on a controller when I want to play them on mouse and keyboard.

Its a beat em up user. They don't work on mouse and keyboard setup unless you want to destroy your mouse or play on keyboard alone without analog movement.
And there are some minigames that won't be even playable without analog stick.

Fuck, even Koei ported Nioh without mouse support, another sony exclusive. If Yakuza ever getting on PC you won't get mouse support.

You still have to move in a 3D space with a controller, I can't do that proficiently. And I gave up on Nioh because it had no mouse and keyboard support (also stuttering).

This game is so fun. God damn. I just got done beating up Kuze and I regret not playing these games earlier.

This may sound sacrilegious or something but I wish this game had couch coop. Even as a side mode, but playing through the story with a bro would be so good.

See? This is why I don't post on Holla Forums anymore, not even the fucking generals are safe from pure fucking cuckchan/Reddit cancer.
You're as bad as the mustards lad, if not worse, don't doubt that for a second.

Attached: f3fdbce66722decad22578842e297f148d7257774ffcec516bd00105333c37c8.jpg (400x400, 78.14K)

Why is Majima so different in 0/1? Was he just forcing himself to be a calm normalfag so he could become yakuza again?

Attached: 1510168689305.jpg (800x546, 169.42K)

I really want to 100% 0, however I'm really apathetic on all the gambling minigames, especially Mahjong.
Is there an easy way to cheese this shit?

Mahjong is one mini-game not many people will like unless they already know the basics of it. You can look up a mahjong guide that basically tells you how to manipulate the AI.

Why is it always the same general shitter who makes the same typos that cries about people being mean to mustards?
You really shouldn't you faggot snowflake.

Attached: fremont-street-las-vegas-20.jpg (596x336 172.73 KB, 1.58M)

Always had an interest in the Yakuza series, hopefully they'll port all the games to pc so I can experience them first hand

Attached: 1485289996410.jpg (749x822, 66.45K)

It would have to be the 70/80s era though right? They cleaned up the overt mob activity after that. It would also be a more "diverse" crew, like Oceans 11, which i wouldn't mind, because West Coast crews were always more open with recruitment.

as a local, I can confirm that the mob is still here, but not the italians. the Triad run the casinos and most of downtown now. Little Koreatown is within walking distance of the strip and you cant go a minute anywhere within a 10 mile radius without seeing groups of asians.

They covered up that shooting at Mandalay Bay too. Every single business out here, no matter how small, has cameras watching every blind spot, and yet one of the largest casinos on the strip didnt have ANY footage of him, whatsoever, or at least they still wont release any

I thought addleson and the russian mob ran Vegas now. I guess the triad would be the main enforcers though. And aren't the Arabs knee deep there too?

But a western company making the game probably wouldn't focus on one ethnicity. It could be "problematic". They would do a Saints Row style gang

Certain types of poster like that have bitched at Mark in meta threads before about being banner or even just having their posts deleted so now they're invincible to being touched because he doesn't want to hurt their fee-fees. A bunch of other 'console wars' posts got removed but he'll be safe just you fucking watch.

banned*

I'm not very surprised. Certain (((persecuted))) groups always seek special protections from authority. Anyway lets talk about Like a Dragon.

Attached: Yakuza 0 Opening OST - Bubble (480p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (854x480, 5.92M)

The Russian mob is run by the gems.

You can saw jew here e;r.

We dont got much. I know exactly one muslim, and hes not even devout. He's from Lebanon and is openly anti ISIS and shit. maybe youre thinkin of Hollywood. not like the movie companies and shit, I mean the literal streets of Hollywood are mostly muslim now

Yes but even before this probation he wasn't as unhinged. Without saying much, something happens in Zero that creates the Mad Dog.
Yurai Chitose, Tsukada Shiori, Shibuya Kaho but I don't recognize the other two.

Could be cool. Sideburns, bell bottoms, disco music and all that goofy shit. If a Western dev can grasp what makes Yakuza good (the gameplay and the tone), it could be genuinely good.

Attached: knowledgeable.jpg (1280x720, 179.22K)

when are we gonna get a Kiwami 3 so 3 can get a proper localization finally?

I think that's the best thing that could happen with the kiwami games. I'm also personally very excited for Kiwami 2 so my friends and I can play Virtual On.

Does Kiwami 2 remove some side missions that were in Yakuza 2? I remember reading that in another thread.

You have it backwards, the calm, morose normalfag is the real Majima. He just realized that caring about shit makes your life a whole lot harder. That’s why he cultivates his Mad Dog persona, it lets him live life to the fullest without having to worry about the repercussions. Basically, all the scenes with Nishitani are Majima getting the ideas for prototype-Mad Dog.
You notice this in four when he keeps his act up before and during his fight with Saejima, only to drop back into being serious afterwards. What it boils down to is,
Majima cared too much about Saejima and that cost him his eye and a whole year of torture. Majima cared about Makoto and that cost both him and her much physical and mental damage. So I’m the end, he just decided to stop caring at least that’s how it’s described, he still cares or else he wouldn’t be hounding Kiryu for battles all the time, let alone save his life.

Should I wait for Kiwami 2? Or just emulate the second game? I already played Kiwami 1 so I'm curious if I should go back and play the original Yakuza as well.

Majima is bat shit crazy in 1. What are you talking about?

I think we'll need more than trips to make that happen. Y3 doesn't have the same appeal as the first two even if it was a giant leap in terms of visuals and gameplay.

It was mostly Nishitani but I feel he learned a bit from others too like Sagawa. Likewise, Kiryu "picks" something up from Kuze and Shibusawa

I'd recommend playing the original Yakuza 2. It still holds up and Kiwami 2 made a lot of questionable changes to it, mostly in the sound department.

s-source.

Attached: 828a89c0fbe434ed451e05451ad730b3e68aa322b99760b08b2d1ee50688198c.jpg (720x540, 105.18K)

Attached: horizon-zero-dawn-ps4_302712.jpg (1280x720, 227.99K)

Meanwhile at Nintendo
say what yuou will about Nintnedo but it's evident they're not nearly as pozzed as $ony

How do you use heat in Rush stance? How like in brawler stance you get to grab a dude and do an attack for big damage? Is there an equivalent of that for Rush stance and beast stance?

Check the moves list.

I thought it was more about the fear grimace shots. Those are a lot more common with Switch owners than PS4 ones.
That said, I'd genuinely love for Sony to stop with this shit and go full weeb. I'm not against Western developed games, just most of the ones we presently have on offer.

Rush Heat actions are mostly counters but you can get an offensive action by equipping the brass knuckles.

Attached: Mw39L.jpg (1920x1080, 240.47K)

I did check the moves list. Is it something I unlock later? I have not even played as the eyepatch guy yet. I don't know his name. The guy on the cover.

God this is pathetic.

Oh okay I was looking at abilities outriders on the little sphere grid and didn't notice the details thing. I only have one heat move for rush stance. Thanks anons.

Sage for double post.

in Mafia 3 you're a nigger doing anti-white nigger things. That series is toast.

I hope everyone's face and clothes stay bloody after you beat the shit out of them in Yakuza 6. I think it was like that in either Yakuza 3 or 4 but they haven't done that since.

i know those glasses…

God damn I am loving Yakuza 0. I really regret not trying these games sooner. But at east I can get kiwami 1 and 2 and play those. What is in your opinions the best game in the series?

Seems like you're completely new to the series then and, at most, you're at Ch2.
You already know how to upgrade, Bacchus taught you that. Some abilities can be earned that way, you'll see the branches for progression. Meanwhile, the magenta dots are special, you unlock those abilities by training with the style's respective master. For Rush, it's the fisting artist at the parking lot.
IIRC the locked portions of the upgrade menu open up as you clear the Money Island quest. Don't worry, you'll know it when it starts. Make sure you finish it, the reward's good.

My favorite is Zero. Probably the best combat in the series (though Kiwami seriously improves on all of Kiryu's styles), the pacing is great, the story's engaging from start to finish, the side stuff is hysterical and the bubble economy setting lends it a very FUN ALLOWED approach, you can literally make more money in 10 seconds than in the entirety of Yakuza 5.
I think most regard 2 as the best.

Attached: upgrade menu.jpg (900x506, 76.83K)

Yea I got Yakuza 5 from the PS+ instant games thing a while back but I never played it because it had 5 in the title. I picked up this one first because it seemed like the earliest point in the story though I am sure this is the game where we learn how Kiryu became big boss and there is some stuff I won't pick up on or some fun fan service stuff that might go over my head, but I am following the story easy enough and I am absolutely enthralled by it. Kiryu is such a good character.

There was absolutely no reason to do this, Sega.

Attached: distress.jpg (631x355, 32.95K)

how americans noobs see the game series

Attached: japanese gta.jpg (740x915, 265.21K)

I'd say 5.

I like 2 the most but 0's got the best combat and 5 has the best side content.

What style should I be using to beat mr shakedown and why?

I had some initial success with rush, but my hands get sweaty and it doesn't carry me through the whole fight and I end up getting stomped to death.

Attached: 309biR9RZ1sh5o6co1_500.gif (500x374, 997.54K)

Rush sucks.

I had success using anything that wasn't Beast or Breaker. It's been a while but I recall landing about 3 hits with Brawler and switching to Rush to dodge around hits and then back into Brawler to get hits on his back. It was very hit and run. With Majima I think I stuck almost exclusively to Thug and occasionally would switch to Slugger if I was switched on enough to land hits without eating a massive hit afterwards.

Dragon of Dojima style works great too.

Someone doesn't appreciate the fine art of boxing.

Attached: g0EK1sd4mmco1_500.gif (500x290, 1.98M)

I always found Brawler and Thug the best since they deal good damage on top of being useful for hit-and-run.
Here's two tips for those styles:

Did Ippo ever fight that scary flicker jab guy who had the bangable sister? I kinda only watched the first anime.

5 would be a good fit from where you're starting from.

What was pathetic? What did I miss?

So the Kiwami games are straight remakes of the original PS2 games? Do you think they are going to do an HD collection thing with 3 4 and 5? My PS3's disc drive doesn't work anymore.

I got Yakuza 5 digital from playstation plus.

Just butthurt PC players user it was really nothing to write home about.

Literally anything but rush.

No. They're different in many small ways such as some new content being included and some old content being cut. The first kiwami has 0's combat styles and the bosses have movesets borrowed from newer yakuza games to compete with this. There's an entire area cut from Kiwami 2 but they've added a Majima story line where you also get to play as him. The music of each game is also re-made/remixed, some tracks don't appear and are replaced by something else entirely. Embed related was cut entirely from Kiwami 2 unfortunately, didn't even get a remix. I'm sure there's more changes I'm forgetting and a lot of these changes put a lot of people off. I personally prefer the originals but Kiwami does draw me in with the new content. I wouldn't recommend playing them in place of the originals but rather in addition to them, especially given that you can just emulate the first two for free.

I will play all of these games eventually. I am only on Chapter 3 of Y0And I am already super into these games.

Yes

Brawler, use running Light>Heavy when he misses a charge, Light>Light>Light>Heavy when he whiffs that clothesline that makes him lose balance. You can try Light>Light>Heavy when he does his regular string but be on the lookout because the fucker delays it.
When you git gud, you'll rail him with the Brawler counter.
Also remember that Heat actions have diminishing returns and sometimes it's better to conserve it for the defense and poise boosts.

For the meantime, use Thug and a technique similar to Kiryu though not as efficient. At some point, your training with Fei Hu will have you learn how to use weapons without breaking them as long as your Heat remains in the first bar, and you'll have the Cooling Towel item, add a strong weapon that won't break and you'll tear his ass in a minute.
Alternatively, just do what this guy does.

A Yakuza game wouldn't even work in a western setting. Guns are relatively rare in Japan. It you tried to be Karate Man in the US other gangs would just shoot you. Might work in a setting like Scotland or something.

You're not american are you. Unless you're talkin about specific parts of LA or Chicago, there arent "gangs" standin around.

They are more like remixes. I would recommend Kiwami 1 over Yakuza 1 but Yakuza 2 over Kiwami 2.
Probably not. Yakuza 3 had a really botched release stateside and right now the West is lagging behind Japan in terms of Yakuza releases so they won't be releasing anything "new" so as not to compete with themselves.

Do the ps2 versions have the Japanese voice actors?

yakuza 2 has only japanese voices and sadly there's no undub for get this mother fuckcker.

Yakuza 2 does
but Yakuza 1's dub is admittedly pretty good. With some film actors being casted (tho Kiryu having some nobody who does an awful job)

Majima is dubbed by Mark Hammil and they basically told him "just do the Joker" and it works perfectly

and if you want, someone basically made a "cutscenes only" edit of Kiwami, with the Yakuza 1 dubbed over it.

I'm flagging this

Yakuza dub has more fucks than Yakuza 5 has dreams.

That's the point dude. The Yakuza gameplay won't translate well because guns are abundant in the US. Yakuxa's gameplay works because Yakuza business is typically done with hired muscle. Not guns. Guns are rare in Japan. Brandishing a gun even to do shady shit in the street would immediately get you branded a criminal. It works in these games for that reason or it's a little more conceivable.

One of the only things I remember fondly of the Yakuza dub.
That and the pronunciations.
Duh tech tive Dah Tay

You'd have to go back to the 70's/80's to dial back on gun violence and up the cheesy kung fu.

My dad has stories about how he's avoided fights back in those days by pulling bullshit karate poses. In chicago of all places. Now they'd shoot you on the spot.

Attached: 9bea78841265dbd933fa84e4a1c6640e064b7874a42ddf79cb73d558f11bd8c6.jpg (640x897, 107.1K)

The Godfather was kind of similar to Yakuza. Same for The Warriors.
None of them are as flashy as Yakuza though.

Funnily enough, My dad was a gangbanger in LA from the 80s-2000s, and told me 9/10 "fights" were fist fights and brawls, rather than shootouts, which he also partook in. He was the Big Guy of his family, and he did do some pretty incredible feats, such as punching in a guys entire mouth with a single punch in his early 40s, but now its kinda takin a toll on him as a 50 year old

Story time nigger.

spent half his life in prison, was strong enough to lift the front end of his mom's Datsun onto the sidewalk at the age of 18, got shot in the shoulder from behind and assumed it was a bee sting before chasing down the guy who shot him and beating him up (it was a .22, and his friend was being a fucking retard without trigger discipline). I wasn't there when he got into the brawl where he smashed in the dude's entire mouth, but he showed me photos and had to get his fist stitched. they even had to remove a tooth hanging by braces, but he couldnt keep it. again, only saw photos, pre-removal. I wish I wasnt such a wimp in my teens, cause I could probably barely stand a chance against him now if he were in his 30s… Now he's 50, but it feels like hes 80. losing his memory, going blind from diabetes.

70s-80's Vegas would be the best place for a flashy yakuza style game. Even in that area, guns were rarely flashed or used in high profile areas. Would bring too much heat.

But if the game is reliant on fighting mechanics, you'd have to hire japs for that anyway. The Warriors was a pretty great urban/fighting/gang game but even there, the fights feel a bit plain.

No it doesn't, and Mark Hamill is an anti-white cuck who shouldn't get work anymore.

Can’t tell if you’re an actual Holla Forumslack or Holla Forums acting retarded on purpose to false flag.

What's there to enjoy?
I have lenience but he agrees with certain things that are ireedemable. Politics is downstream from culture, he's an enemy in the "culture war" as are you, apparently.

Where do I go to use the bonus costumes in Yakuza 0? It said to look inside of Kiryu and Mijimas apartments but I am in the apartment and don't see anything.

You have to beat the game first.

Ok

Unless you're a Holla Forums shitposter Mark Hamil is just as bad as any other (((celebrity))).

Is yakuza 3 worth playing or should I go straight for 4?

Take it to >>>Holla Forums and stop derailing.

Play it if you've got it but don't feel as if you've got to if you don't.

You should be able to do PS2 emulation without the best rig ever though I'd need to know how your hardware is.

It's not a derail if it's a naturally occurring discussion.

I've found PS2 emulation to be fucking shit myself.

Attached: nofun1.jpg (500x528, 54.56K)

Emulation is always crap and emuniggers won't accept it.

Try actually finishing the game faggot.

Hamil's VA work as the Joker is great though even if his politics are cucked as shit.

Consoleniggers will always be babies, they just can't accept that.

Attached: 123baac5ba1c53a61da32d7c79da82488e75677e612351573a549091ebfd4171.png (767x750, 739.83K)

at long last finished Yakuza 5 last night and it really left me with mixed feelings, mostly because Kiryus and Harukas ending. also 4 pulled the multiple characters better in my opinion, with putting everyone on same playing field with exclusive access to certain points of map, as at the end the novelty of different cities kinda wore out. which is strange since it felt like natural step, after running around kamurocho for four games. on positive i liked the sidestories with racing and hunting and stuff.

Maybe if you had something other than pretentious pixel art indies to play you'd be less mad.

I like how cuckchan console war niggers completely overtook this thread and get triggered whenever somebody disagrees with them on their hugbox.
I remember a time when I didn't have to tolerate underage niggers such as yourself, even in this thread where most of the users actually recommended emulation.

Attached: cd5.png (200x150, 137.56K)

weird. you typed almost an entire paragraph, and completely avoided the argument.

Wouldn't it just be a game about Alex Soros bravely fighting nazis?

Attached: Alex Soros.jpeg (612x408, 22.36K)

FTFY you literal nigger
Your dad is scum

Attached: Nigger here.png (435x442, 225.58K)

Get mad all you want you still won't have anything to play.

The whole reason behind you typing all of this in Yakuza thread is because you're assblassted a ps4 game is discussed on Holla Forums.
And that's a fact. You want it gone just like other baiters like you.

Im mexican and I own all Yakuza games and you don't :))

lol beaner
nice taste tho

Opinions on Yakuza 4?

Except I was diacussing this franchise before you cancerous console warring fucks were even on this board.
There certainly weren't any Sonygaf shitters complaining about emulation, that's for sure.

Half breeds are just as bad as niggers and will attach themselves to any company over their lack of culture.

Attached: DX2hPBgVAAAgSUE.jpg (1200x1200, 168.04K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1510405997270.jpg (540x356, 14.04K)

does he not know that the red underline means a typo? Is he using IE6?

Typical beaner behaviour, and yet you're so out of touch you can't even speak spanish.

This. It's a common Holla Forums raiding tactic to shit up a thread they don't like then complain to vols it's shit so they throw the baby out with the bath water to 'fix' it by deleting or autosaging the thread. Now other anons have worked out that's a thing and will fuck up every thread they don't like currently it seems to mostly be targeted at PS4 and Nintendo threads. Polite sage for being wildly off-topic.

is that you 10% pole?

Best thing you can do is point out who it is, mostly master race shitters, and let the mods know they're being used. Can't do much about proxy/vpnfagging niggers but expose them.

Nina Nishimura is another one but I don't know the last one. Which one is Shiori? I don't recognize her.

How does this have anything to do with leftycuck?
Sounds more like cuckchan flooding the board to me.

Attached: 9e7b28401e8f25522309b2b6655775f467526b5e930dd3052d2f66f3c4480b83.png (804x827, 98.36K)

This is pathetic

Now this is reddit posting!

Attached: e.jpg (345x146, 7.97K)

I honestly don't think it's even fags on proxys it's just anons who have seen how effective their tactics are and are emulating them.

No I'm not saying it is them I'm saying they're copying what they usually do but for their own purposes
It's the same devs as Binary Domain too isn't it?

Yes

It is.

Yakuza 4 is solid, it's a great game and a big upswing from 3 which I wasn't very happy with. 3 felt like a big drop compared to the first two and 4 was definitely leading to the pedestal that 5 hit. You'll play as a few different characters and a bit less Kazuma. I mostly liked playing as Saejima and Tanimura

If you're ever curious about the games in short, hyperbithero did a great compilation video called "your next favorite the yakuza series" and it covers a lot of things in short as well as brief quality assessments.

no, some of them definitely are by their own admittance, but there's a few of them.

Noice

That's what I thought because then it makes sense why OP was talking about them making more money.

Yeh it's brilliant.

Well excuse me princess. The game said nothing about finishing the game. Just that I could access the new costumes from the apartment.

It did. The clown at shrine did. At very least i got the tutorial message that i can change clothes only at premium adventure or something like that.

URPW-024

Oh I do remember it saying that now. But I had no idea what it meant. Is that the name for NG+ in Yakuza?

Once you figured how Mr Shakedown works, money ceased to be a problem.

nah, there IS a NG+, but theres also Premium Adventure, which is basically free roam / Side Quests with the ability to chose daytimes and seasons, not to mention the greatest feature of all: holding hands with Haruka

Attached: tumblr_p4ucah5DYA1rjdhuy_480.mp4 (852x480, 1.69M)

Is that a bug? Or a feature.

Please say feature.

Attached: unknown[1].png (449x69, 10.11K)

all enemies do that when killed, the souls of their tough guy fortitude is knocked out of them and sent to heaven, only occasionally will you see that sould depart to heaven. The secret is in Kiryu's one-liner punctuation to the fight.

What's up with the cutscenes and the characters' need to wanna smoke a cig in almost every scene?

Attached: 856a185335b3bea78c7c96ec6c5db61c58947d1d9089a8269353ad4cd3536b01.jpg (960x720, 68.62K)

When you’re a Japanese badass, you don’t have to worry about pussy shit like cancer.

Makes sense to me.

Attached: 2dd90e9f69e3b6fb4ac583379b51febaef9cfe1f1859c0445913eb08dbb2e3e5.png (603x686, 283.05K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_p2624mSkQB1sukf5g_540.png (540x366, 185.87K)

You know what normally I wouldn't respond but don't pretend it hasn't always been you people doing this. OP was clearly baiting for a response.

No really though is that just a bug? It looks so amusing.

Dragon Engine has ragdoll physics so you'll get that plus the Dark Souls classic body-sticks-to-your-shoe-like-toilet-paper.

It's a bug but one of those ones I wouldn't mind coming back as an easter egg.

For the first two Yakuza games, should I pick up the original PS2 copies of the game or should I go for the HD version available on the PS3 and Wii U? I heard and was shown that Kiwami changed a lot of stuff, so that's why I'm not going for that. And, I don't mind having to play the Nip versions anyway (Since I'm learning Jap).

Attached: 243381_front.jpg (640x919 120.08 KB, 71.55K)

Because the industry isn't interested in things like "fun" or "video games". They just want more cinematic shitboxes filled with loot crates to peddle to the masses.

Picrelated: it's you.

Attached: e17dc1c421827150baae3af839c1d9e2c6156209b240789f2981edef5db6ca37.jpg (2448x3264, 1.71M)

They made those Yakuza HD collections only to get new audience to buy eventually Kiwami versions.

The HD collection is exclusive to Japan, for both systems.

But why?

Because they want you to buy Kiwami

I wouldn't mind having a PC that can run things past the year 2010 but it would cost more than would be worth it. The console baiters just want an unrealistic and unmanageable world where video games are only on PC and consoles don't even exist, or they're just baiting because that kind of shit just isn't feasible.

What's a Kiwami?

PS2 and Kiwami may as well be different games with all the stuff they added. Yakuza one I would just say play Kiwami, though the original isn’t too bad, provided you can fucking handle the motherfucking dub, you fuck. I would say play Yakuza 2 on PS2, Kiwami 2 isn’t too much of a drastic change like Kiwami 1 was, unless you really want to see the incredible story of Majima’s life being shit because all the women he loves he can never be with because the Yakuza life is too hardcore. Not to mention that I actually prefer the Goda fights on the PS2 over Kiwami.

jisho.org/search/極 #kanji

Attached: 585363_front.jpg (640x801, 117.62K)

So kiwami is definitive?

Explain.

Nowadays consoles only exist to drive sales on non tech savy normalfags.
The only one that arguably dodges that is the Switch due to it's portability as a glorified Nvidia Tegra tablet.

good games. you forgot good games.

such as Yakuza

Does someone know how to get past the "press ps button" on the ps3 without an official ps3 controller?

There's also the local multiplayer.

Attached: gondola memories.mp4 (640x480, 1014.46K)

get an official ps3 controller

Is that a legal thing??? there are no good Splitscreen FPS games on PC. I even bought a couple older COD games, only to learn Split Screen multiplayer is Console only. gotta emulate Timesplitters instead

Good games exist on all platforms

Except console splitscreen has barely been a thing since 7th Gen.
On PC you get everything from EDF to Chronicles of Mystara.
Now this is retardation

Not just political shills, people shilling games here also get the mods to close them to let them restart fresh at the top of the script.

Why can't I fucking play the third game? I'm not paying 100 usd to get it shipped to my fucking third world country. I want to go on more adventures, dammit

You could always CFW your PS3
Just remember that the localized version is pretty shit and has deleted content.

Deleted content is just some retarded fetch quests I assume and idols or some shit. Also I'm fairly sure that to install a custom firmware for you ps3 you have to have the version 3.55 which I don't have and I'm definitely not ordering some weird thing that I have to then plug to my console's motherboard in order to downgrage.

Yes, plus side stories, mini games and the original theme song.
Are you a Pajeet?

You can downgrade. The only PS3's that can be CFW'd at this point are slims, and those got a hack two weeks ago to let them play certain dumps (can only use shit from PSN or with an update from PSN, cfw play use anything).

Certainly not a BR or arab, those are all about PS piracy.

I'm not a pajeet. I don't want to disassemble my console in order to downgrade it to 3.55. If it was a simple as putting a file on a usb stick and installing it then I'd do it.
My ps3 is a slim one from 2010.

Then pay a fucking pajeet to do it.

:^)

It is that simple you stupid dravidian fuck.

I've already flashed my ps3. I thought it was still like it was couple of years ago, that you needed to order some E3 flasher and disassemble your console. Well apparently the current firmware could be easily flashed with a browser exploit.

As I fucking told you multiple times. Learn to read, pooloo.

Still looking for sexy women, bindian?
:^)

helo sexy. can yuo show bobs and vagene'

Attached: Mitsuo-0.png (1000x562, 504.29K)

yEs

Attached: send bobs.MP4 (960x720, 6.41M)

Sides last seen asking for bob pics.

Attached: Goro_Majima_Yakuza_2.png (640x350, 316.6K)

Yakuza 6 premium comes with 2 glasses, 2 coasters, 2 whiskey stones, and an art book for $90.

Just got mine so i can double fist 2 glasses of bourbon alone while i play yakuza.

I couldn't find a copy of Yauza 1 or 2 but could find a copy of Yakuza 3 and 4

That's not that bad actually in terms of Special editions at least, are they good or they K-Mart teir

You're the
guy aren't you

Let me be honest for a second. Business part of Yakuza 0 is boring as fuck. This is the most grindy part of the game, and my only reward so far is infinite income. I beat three kings and its already taking a toll on me and making game feel bad. Is it worth completing?

Attached: yakuza 0 unboxing.jpeg (746x711, 88.06K)

If you find it boring don't do it then? You miss out a significant reward for completing all the areas. Personally I enjoyed the business side content for both Kiryu and Majima, finished Kiryus and almost done Majima.

Attached: ae394b927df1716086660550ca8d5a46b1c94ff4391a1a81fc9519702b34b82b.jpg (530x704, 75.53K)

Curry niggers truly are subhuman

Attached: 25fcbe8a23b2af55e93dfbb1616cb7d95a87deede32ad6542de31dd16aea72fc.jpg (1280x797, 169.09K)

guess who sucks at the game!

Attached: Home Alone on a gun free night.png (540x297, 245.33K)

Why do Majima and Youda bully Yuki so much? She is a good girl.

I like Majima's mini-game in short bursts. Kiryu's really just a cash dispenser. I think the problem with them is that you it seems you should do huge chunks of it in one sitting like 2 kings per chapter. That's the Yakuza thing - if you think you've horsed around too much, you're wrong.

Don't bully a retarded kid. That's just wrong though admittedly necessary at times. Gotta send a guy to the middle of the jungle to get a piece a coal and that shit doesn't come for free.

Because she's not a literal mattress actress like her peers.

I am on like chapter 12 and I have barely scratched the surface of the business side of the game. How do I get more platinum hostesses?

I took it to mean extreme in this case.

You get to stepping and taking down those other clubs. Don’t ignore the flavor text about what each clubs clientele prefer. Don’t put all your money on Platinum and Gold, a few silver hostesses are worth your time. Do side stories, that’s how you get the best Gold and Silver hostesses. Obatarian is best girl

How do I put money on my other girls? I can only doll up Yuki at the moment. The tutorial says I can only do platinum hostesses? I am away from the game at the moment so I can't check.

I hope to god you're joking. I'm not letting that retch into ANY of my establishments

Take down a rival and their numba wan gyaru will join you. I suggest you finish a platinum hostess training before doing a battle and keep that going. And the wisdom of is worth noting to.

I think user meant putting money figuratively. Basically, put those Bronze and Silver hostesses to work because they're pretty capable. One of your starting Bronze hostesses has a very high Party stat, she can get a lot out of clients who want that, even mega-rich ones at the final club.
Look at their stats, it should be a pointer of how they'll grow.

Attached: hibiki.jpg (1200x1600, 638.96K)

Oh okay. Thanks I will do that.

Attached: b908a99e066444ef67797dcaf2409cfec7685384400ba3502be6ea62a688f3ec.jpg (362x447, 57.25K)

His woman isn't retarded anymore either. Gatsu's having a good month.

You mother fucker I need to catch up now

Extended trailer for Kiwami 2.

fuuuuuug, should I just do the story for Yakuza 2 before 6 comes out, or is all the side shit worth it? I dont wanna just do a recap tho… I read the recaps for 3-5 and feel like I missed out on alot

Okay, this is funny

Attached: gambling king.jpeg (1280x720, 424.87K)

You probably bought all of his properties without going to the office or went before hitting the 30% milestone.

Attached: SECRET.jpg (1278x1920 210.38 KB, 239.44K)

You have to reach chapter 6, unlock the girl fighting arena, then return to the office to trigger his 60% event.

This isn't so much thicc, but more like all her fat collected in her abdomen. 2nd pic is pretty good though.

You're right. I forgot about JCC. One of those Cs stands for 'Cancer'.

If you're not in the know, she's Kiryu's secretary.

Attached: marina.jpg (1280x720, 181.74K)

Just emulate the PS2 version. While the remakes are competent the originals are still beautiful games.

i compulsively click on spoilers. i can't help myself, it's like i'm addicted. i just have to see what lies behind the question mark and it's a problem because i don't watch porn so even a half second glimpse of a tit gets me horny as fuck.

Attached: 1337188784429.jpg (300x300, 23.91K)

Yakuza 1 was shitty tho. dem load times, also PCSX2 fucked it all up. several crashes were had.

They're definitely worth completing but I can sympathise with getting worn out by them, especially Kiryu's. I absolutely detest it when games make you wait in real time for something, though you can at least speed up how long it takes to collect money in the CP menu. Take a break from the business sidequests if you need to and then come back later.

are you smoking crack?
They are not that bad
that is just like any old school JRPG
what are you talking about? The game runs virtually flawlessly aside from some Ghosting. More importantly, I am taking about emulating Yakuza 2. Yakuza 2 has only a few minor issues (that can be worked around by changing the rendering settings) only crashes in chapter 10 if you are using a virtual drive and not loading the ISO directly.

JRPGs suck ass

user please, you're better thna this.

Huh, I always though asians would have small nipples.

Starting at Kiwami is probably the best. Start at the original PS2 game if you can stomach the dub, shit camera and loading screens

pretty neat tbh. i wonder if the glasses are cheap thin glass or if the whiskey stones are made in china out of some toxic material.

woops forgot picture.

Attached: Y6_glam_comp_1502933556.jpg (3600x2025, 1.78M)

>(((Yakuza))))

No worries, it never will :^)

What?

You’re right user, only filthy burger gaijin call it that. Ryu Ga Gatoku is the proper title.

Attached: 559409596a7c1da2ecb53e21d169825a25aca6bf7e256cf20408767b1bf34f44.jpg (655x657, 53.74K)

If only more devs stopped monkeying around, they too could level up.

Attached: DZPIrhRW4AAMZ6q.jpg (800x509 150.98 KB, 63.58K)