Monster Hunter General /mhg/

MH PSP DOWNLOADS

Freedom Unite: mega.nz/#!87AwmQDD!NlXnMcsIhAliHovCHVvySkY1yo5Zlw3cj4ffUGm9I2w
Portable 2nd G: mega.nz/#!FvomDA7Y!7rYPTlPjbRU_UkX2qVbPEii2zxSID_dAWYdO01XhmsI
Portable 3rd HD for PPSSPP (English Patched): mega.nz/#!3kxWTZpQ!FPNkkIlFY6kmX_XEdw_AzNnpdaj1wqbmw4ALHZo_c4M

MH 3DS DOWNLOADS

4 Ultimate: mega.nz/#!UFdgDTzS!ws52fBS8Xx-5Rf5oeNtYIQ_9Es4oBEXEg7GQ6as5THo
If you scan the last pic in the OP with a home-brewed 3ds with the earlier versions of FBI, you can download and install XX directly from Nintendo's eShop servers. The game is also available on FreeShop.

Englishanese Translation: gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-double-cross-english-ui-patch.465296/
3dsiso.com/showthread.php?264641-30-1-2015-CIA-Format-DLC-s-Themes-amp-Updates-Section-Posting-Guidelines-PLEASE-READ

PPSSPP ONLINE PLAY
docs.google.com/document/d/1FAeZ83cX7HCiyNvRYGvlzYmOMVEXDxRMkQp5HM5YlG4/pub
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5476

Resources:

>Ping's MHXX Dex: sites.google.com/site/pingsdex/pingsmhxxdex/
>Athena's ASS for XX 0.21b: mediafire.com/file/aciahjorffckfwo/Athena's Armor Set Search for MHXX v0.21b.zip
>Athena's ASS list for all MH games: mediafire.com/folder/4o1idj7mmtn85/Monster_Hunter
>Information on item droprates, skills, monsters, etc: kiranico.com/en/mh4u
>MH4U Relic Chart Stats and Images: imgur.com/a/b3xwy
>MH4U Relic Spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-oyh86FG6V4-T5zegGIZuX0b-_tyy7_TIe8Wv8jkfZE/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#gid=1520165799
>How many times will I have to hunt in order to get _?: desiresensor.com/
>Attack Stat Stack Chart: i.imgur.com/sSRW7q6.png
>Kinsect Flowchart: i.imgur.com/wD2OUug.png
>Kinsect Ingredients list: i.imgur.com/qf79jKs.png
>Arena Armor Recipes and Requirements : pastebin.com/kvLN7Fni

World:

Monster Hunter World in Summary: pastebin.com/fLS9S8RE
Tempered Monsters: pastebin.com/9PXrMq9d
An user's Review of World: pastebin.com/2L9aDjPd

Attached: MH Double Cross.png (900x750 737.44 KB, 413.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fLS9S8RE
pastebin.com/2L9aDjPd
stream.me/Gerpkin
mega.nz/#!NOxDmCID!ytEqw9BpoH1PTw-lTYbgrAKXUatSEWLKZAgtw_6R4BU
mega.nz/#!keYmxTJQ!7-DCnem_8XIB7eubRD2oUH__GRHqXml0ccgX-Q1vpFg
stream.me/s/3/zAxEDmUQhJ/X1nGaO
mega.nz/#!gqxj1KCA!EglCvXsVmNl0Ml7u-y2iGPqz9LZaLNBGWLGxZ4Yw6P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deviljho in 5 days guys.

Attached: 06f9369679c35e384558caf26bcef4a3ee352c4f59050dde9cede5bb39716cc1.jpg (600x600, 81.09K)

Speaking of better games do you want to help me hunt a chameleos in 4u?

Am I the only one that think beetlejuice is actually more intimidating that jho? How the fuck do you fight a B-52 bomber?

with flash bombs

You want to know whats more intimidating than the both of those? A Chameleos.
29-1886-0128-5025
pass - 8008

There's a hole in his attack pattern.
It's to the side of his legs, where the bombs won't fall.
I definitely don't see deviljho being harder than him, unless he has new moves.

Still annoying as hell, keep dropping bomb all over the place and I couldn't find an opening without getting blown to pieces

[BLACKSMITHING INTENSIFIES]
Soon I'll upload another sexy clip collage. This time I got a lot of xeno'jiivah mixed in there too.

are you actually using the flashes to crash it when it's flying? If you already are then you probably need to git gud

I see, I keep trying to cut its tail first to reduce the amount of bombs it drop, but it dropping bombs even on land and got face full of explosion. That OST still give me chills

No one is joining now.
Is anyone actually in the mood to play 4u right now? Because I'll either join the latenight hall or start again later when someone else wants to.

Attached: 1424900305522.jpg (705x1000, 271.57K)

What weapon do you use?

Chameleos is boring, user.
Pick a real fight and I'll join.

it also drop bomb when not flying, so theres that.

Long sword cause I'm huge weeb, also its got the most flashy combo

Were going to fight White Fatalis now

Woah what a fag
Pick a real weapon scrub
Also fuck you
Why won't you just counter
Suck my nads with your sky slash
Gay ass naruto excuse
Folder over my dick a thoused times
tbh fam smh

Man, if only "monster hunter world isn't even the same franchise" user were here.

Attached: finalblackkatana.jpg (480x610, 42.15K)

Give me a minute to join

when I do it I get enough free estate to do the roundslash combo on its face and then some with the SnS before it gets explodey again

*teleport behind you*
pssh.. nothing personal, kid

Attached: Yamasaki.gif (420x236, 944.26K)

Is it me or is the symbol crash in that song really fucking shit.

Attached: c05c570b2be25619e54b68aceeb5b292e151518cca1b96efca6122046df25199.png (315x436, 100.84K)

Due to time zones I haven't been able to join the 4U rooms much, so I've fallen behind and am currently HR 4, so I'll need to catch up before I can help, sorry.

On paper, sure, but in practice Bagel's attacks are all too heavily telegraphed and easy to dodge which is admittedly a problem with almost everything in World I find Joe more threatening simply because of the tremors and the defense down, and I'm sure for those who use element/status he's more of a threat due to Dragonblight.

You make it sound like only one person thinks that way.

But it not the telegraphed attack that are peoples are terrified of, its the bombs that makes him almost impossible to get near to. You have a very small window to work with.

Whose explosions are, again, telegraphed as shit and easy to get around.

Who the fuck is "terrified" of Pimpleface Seregios? He is at best a nuisance, and more often than not he fucks the other monsters up rather than you. If anything it feels like he was put in to save the asses of the newfags that came swarming in with World from the slight difficulty increase of High Rank.

Ever thought how a chameleos would work now that we have scoutflies? Feels like the invisibility would be jipped cause of the waypoint bugs

World G better start with a Chameleos infestation devouring every last one of those fucking insects and rendering them extinct, along with the teleport bird things and the Handler

Yes. And than Serious Handler sees our character all sad about her death and decides to help us from now on. True path acquired.

Attached: 5317147b8ae99cc445e125d72cf4a7b37aa601896e907ee01730f888902d236b.png (859x753, 410.01K)

What? did you fight him? the bomb explode on impact and the glowing one explode instantly. You can dodge all you want but sooner or later you have to hit it, you're lucky if you manage to do a full combo without a bomb going off in your face. At least with deviljho, you can go near it do a full combo, his attack is even more obvious and easy to dodge.

As long as she helps us kill Donte once and for all.

Did YOU fight him? The bombs stay inert until he does his dive into them and starts them glowing, after which it still takes a good second for them to explode.

Nigger just look at the ground, you can see where the bombs are. It's not like they just spontaneously pop out of nowhere.

That hunt was too damn stressful for me to feel good about it.
Im suprised that its armor is stronger than Alatreon armor though, I thought Alatreon was the top dog when it came to elder dragons.

Scoutflies always fuck off during the fighting part of a hunt. They wouldnt change anything.

The fact that she exists when we got our autism lord of a handler instead seems to be some kind of cruel joke.

Attached: f3397452e065bc2b5fa3934e5cd7663de9f967c19d95de8305f672bad85d7ee3.png (720x480, 396.25K)

What was the reason Luigi being crucifed like this?

memes

Did YOU fight him? when he is enrage mode, his whole body glowing and the bomb explode instantly. And he didn't just drop the bomb during the carpet bomb attack, he drop it every freaking time, you could be in the middle of combo and he decided to drop the bomb, there's no prior animation to telegraph this attack, the bomb drop is the signal for his next attack.

Luigi rebelled against God and was punished for his sins

Attached: DOE68jyU8AAM105.jpg (480x480, 44.58K)

What's the worse that could happen? A triple cart? I was healing everyone and using cannons and it felt super relaxing

I got the game for my birthday four days ago or so. Does anyone want to play with me? I'm HR 10 or so and I'm guessing you all have already had the game since launch. I'm always late.
I hate it, by the way. I hated it from the moment I saw that the PRESS START screen was no longer arcadey.

Well, my PSN is MarcopolisNeko if anyone wants to play. I don't know why you would want to, but if you're HR 100 or whatever and still want to play with me for some reason, that would be great because I just want to get to G rank as fast as possible and get through this epic cinematic talk talk talk shite with the obligatory "waifu" handler shoehorned into the series.

My bait sensor is going through the roof

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen him rage, he usually just runs away after taking more than a couple hits. I should try fighting him with Lance or something and see how that goes.

There isn't one.

anything else shitty I should know about?

Too much, to be honest. Check pastebin.com/fLS9S8RE for a list of the major points of change from prior games, and an user gave a pretty thorough review of the game here: pastebin.com/2L9aDjPd

So you never actually kill it but think you are qualified to give peoples advise on how kill it?

Attached: IMG_1000.JPG (300x294, 21.64K)

I killed it, it just didn't rage. It just runs away a lot.

sure, I believe you

Attached: d63.jpeg (200x303, 16.45K)

Why does this blue motherfucker have so much fucking health. I was able to hunt all of the elder dragons in less than 15 minutes on my first time through, and this blue and orange fucker took me 45 minutes. But I still got him first try. MHW is too easy. Maybe the tempered monsters will be fun to fight.

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (1280x720, 134.35K)

qwant guy, eh?

I think I've finally figured the game out:
low rank is about killing/capturing a monster within 50 minutes
high rank is about capturing a monster in under 10 minutes without using potions

Attached: 5d0127aca7d9133b72a6f5010e5f0f06454776f621caa67a6a7e86a0c1545889.jpg (960x960, 102.64K)

maybe if you're using the horn and refusing to use songs. Under 5 or bust with how easy most monsters are because of sanic the hunter

What's his gimmick? Looks interesting. I've seen some gameplay, but 95% of what I find are speedruns and those are boring to watch.

Attached: 1461342494295.jpg (468x348, 34.45K)

yes.
Sometimes I can kill/capture monsters before they even have a chance to run away once. I guess I could go through and start using every weapon on every monster to git gud with everything, but I feel like it would just be a waste of time.

It's big, it shoots lasers out of its mouth, and it makes the ground hot enough to give you the burning status condition whenever it feels like it. Sometimes it makes the ground explode. Literally just stand directly under it and shoot up if you have ranged weapons or just thwack its feet a bunch.

he's a fat sack of health with awkward attacks that don't hit unless you're stupid enough to stand far in front of his face
the only damage you'll take from him as melee if you're paying attention is hot ground/fireblight that he shits everywhere and him constantly tapping you with his feet as he walks and shuffles around fucking constantly
absolutely garbage fight

conflicted tbh, I don't know if I can go back to d-pad manual aiming

I went back to using ranged weapons in P3 and found it easy enough, and the fact that I can't cheese shit by running while shooting or reloading makes it actually fun again.

He walks and take a long time to kill, that's its gimmick. It's a test of patience.

You mean on your first hunt for that monster? That sounds like something you'd do on later level quests for the "Hunt three Arzuros" quests, but not a new enemy.

Shitters get carried to HR without even bothering to learn to flash monsters,

Attached: 1347726357054.jpg (532x333, 52.92K)

Not first hunt, but it doesn't take that many times before I get it down or I come back with equipment that would decimate them in that amount of time. Even in previous games, if I came into a hunt with equipment that severely outclasses the monster I'm hunting, I would still have to often take care and properly avoid or space myself, or else I would actually fail the hunt for underestimating the monster themselves. Sure, the hunt might end just as quickly, but the threat is still there. Granted, I mainly use the Bow, so all I really do is shoot, dodge, repeat. Dragon piercer when staggered or when my palico is being anally raped.

It's a newborn super wyvern.
For Souls comparison: Midir shape, Seath aesthetic, Covetous Demon tier difficulty.

how about you really "solo" it this time without your agro bait

I still haven't used a cat companion once in a quest.

Its pretty much a smaller but prettier looking gogmazios that fires lazers, energy balls, has a trampling attack and a lot more space to fight it in.
I can tell because I fought gog yesterday and it pretty much has almost the same exact moveset.

I told you guys this game is made for playing with friends and tight knit communities.
Randoms are irredeemable garbage half of the time.

Attached: xeno'jiiva.jpg (1500x1875, 922.9K)

jesus christ

Every fucking time with randoms

castrate all randoms

What exactly is wrong with doing that? would you rather it flew off away from your team while you sit and do 1 damage like a fucking idiot?

Mounting is also a time for breaking parts. When they ram their heads in a fucking wall it can damage and break. Same with backs and I believe also tails.

And the down time from flashing a flying monster isn't good for that also?

it achieves the same end result as flashing (while letting you get a free finishing move), with the addition of allowing your team to sharpen/heal. this is assuming the people you're playing with aren't too retarded to not be able to follow the monster.

You can't wait 10 seconds or save flashbombs for when they are needed?

Unless you check the log it's hard to tell the difference between a mount flight and a flight flight.

1 damage x 20 + a finishing move is probably less than the damage it would take from being flashed down and keeps it in place.

plus you can still do attacks on your way down off a flashed monster.

its almost like if the mount finishes, that exact same end result occurs, with the addition of the extra damage

except the monster has moved from your team and half the time the retard mounting something fucks it up and runs out of stamina.
Of all the shit things that can happen while playing with randoms I think having your shit Je suis monte cut short is pretty low on the list.

if you check the game manual, you too can find out how to run

Fucking zing dude that was a good one.

It's hard coming to term with yourself being a shit team player but you will get by. Your hunting partners however will suffer.

Aren't flashed monsters down for less time than monsters you take down by mounting?

Keeping a monster stock still isn't team playing, I'm sorry, I bet you get upset when people trap monsters to save the 40 seconds at the end of every quest aswell.

From what I understand there is a higher chance of gems from carves. But I only get annoyed if it was my quest. I either play alone or with friends now.

13% chance of gem from gold rewards from investigations so the the debate on carve vs cap has been settled.

Maybe you should stop playing casualhunter on a console that forces you to pay again to use your own internet? Or you could go back to cuckchan where you belong for being such a drone. Or better yet, hang yourself.

No, he's a casual for using a bow.

The ranged weapons are girlfriend / bitchboy support tier for that one friend or female that can't fucking play games but wants to join anyway. If you're using one it should be local multiplayer only, because your real reason to be around is as a cocksleeve and monster hunter is just killing time between rounds.

Calm down pal.

Attached: ss (2017-12-16 at 02.37.48).jpg (1338x708, 109.31K)

And you will still have that gold slot if the monster is killed.

Is it worth having 5 dragon attack gems when the damage number stops going up after three gems?

and that 40 seconds adds up over time please don't do this.

Nope, most weapons seem to hit the cap way before 5 too which is strange.

How far along is it?

Attached: Degredation of a Hobby.jpg (4040x626, 451.42K)

stage 4

Stage 4 sounds about right

Considering how casualized and dumbed down World is, I'd say 6.

Attached: 064eed507c1d24da43d6faa2116420c35d6247da747ae5f4e3639254bfb6f1a9.jpg (640x640, 84.29K)

(checked)
MH cosplay girls have already been there for years, especially in japan.
And most of the normalfag chads are playing fortnite and probably dont even know what MH is.
But yeah, we did get a new wave of complete and total newfags and retards to the franchise.
The good thing about it is that they'll probably all get bored of it within a month and move on to the next flavor of the month game.
This is coming from a 3u baby so I could be wrong

Use the 4 rocks in the first area, they take of bout 700 each I think, scales for multi

At least for Kush I know this is for sure. Only time people should be flashing a mount is if the quest is insanely short on time left

isnt it a tactic in world to mount a monster then jump off and flash it?

judging from the people i know playing it
5 or 6

You have to be 4u babby to not remember how horrible first 4 months of 4u were.
Not defending world though, it probably has new wave of faggots.

Stage 4.

I pray to the gods that capcoms keeps the new engine/graphics, movement, and everything related to gathering for the next game, but god damn did they make the monsters weak.

That's the biggest reasons the monsters are so weak, the Hunters are too fucking mobile

I'd say that's the main issue, especially with the old monsters, but the very low stagger points for all monsters is a close second

theres also that monsters have less hp than previous games and weapons deal more

So will worlds G be dlc or a new game?

Both. Buy Monster Hunter World G and the PS4 exclusive DLC G rank quests!

4U room open
30-5715-8080-3024

Attached: __deviljho_monster_hunter_and_monster_hunter_3_drawn_by_ryuryo__a33dfefa51884325d73f1981b0228f7d.jpg (750x1000, 403.83K)

I still can't wait for seeing Chameleos in HD graphics. Also pissing off my Bow/Hammer main friend, but has a point, so I don't know how to feel.

Attached: misty dragon.jpg (1600x1200, 1.45M)

I would gamble on it being a separate game, but with how heavily they've been jewing the game so far and considering the target audience, they might sink low enough to make it DLC

Why would would you want to buy the game twice?

I wouldn't, which is why I'd rather just buy the G version with all the content once after retailers cut the price, rather than buy the base game and then have to buy the DLC on top of that at a price that won't drop because of lack of competition.

The fuck are you talking about? MHW isn't exclusively digital, by the time they announce the G rank, you probably can get a used copy of the base game dirt cheap. And digital discount are a thing now with steam sale/summer sale

Short-ish stream. I've finished all but one of the Village Quests (Deviljho is still too much of a challenge for me), so I'm going through low rank Guild Quests. Kinda doubt anybody is going to be up at this hour.

stream.me/Gerpkin

Attached: STREAM.png (810x565, 19.54K)

How is that worse than buying an extra full priced copy of the game?
Im suprised that MHW doesnt have a season pass though

Attached: 71d35c722f36fa3fff3a0955e66de2489115e23a4aa6ebc8f8dd9d83e0148e9e.jpg (644x504, 43.18K)

as said, bring a bag of flash, wear a no stagger+damage reduction mant and fuck his shit in 5 minutes. Anyone having trouble with monsters in world has brain damage.

Jho has this innate fear reaction to him showing up; that sensation of an actual predator out to devour you, out to hunt you.

sounds like shit

Attached: Deviljhos theme.webm (854x480 3.52 MB, 10.28M)

well it isn't.

Attached: monster hunter gotta_go_fast_(2).mp4 (1267x464 157.87 KB, 104.68K)

such sensation

Attached: She's not pregnet I checked.jpg (334x500, 54.23K)

Her hand is on his back.
Thats probably robin's hand down there.

For a weaslely looking fellow, Robin sure is packin.

Attached: da D.jpg (240x245, 17.54K)

That's an awfully embarrassing picture. Good thing his identity is concealed.

Attached: teh rei.jpg (600x776, 88.54K)

embarrassing? You know everybody want that D

Attached: 654522447894646.jpg (640x427, 49.34K)

You're right. It's enough that Raven has broken character by smiling.

Why do people like this Robin think they can cosplay characters who have "thin" builds because they have a NEET skelington body, when the character in question has a literal gymnast's body?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (345x500, 299.55K)

it's just play pretend and dress up but made socially acceptable by being around other nerds.

Attached: boner robin.jpg (1000x1000, 197.38K)

I don't see no hover hands.

Is this guy some kind of lolcow?
The cancer/autism potential from this guy seems exponentially high.

no, he's just self aware that he was in an embarrassing cosplay as a teen and still goes to conventions to joke about it. I think that's pretty cool, accepting your slip ups and having fun with them a decade later.

This,

Used to see his pics on halfchan around 2006ish.

welcome to 2007

no thank you, I don't want to relive the dark ages from the very beginning all over again.

Attached: worse-than-911-58246f3ac9543.png (1082x944, 846.84K)

I actually decided to do a bunch of hunts with Hunting Horn without the palico because of you two. And it turns out Its fun as fuck. But I confess that I hate the both of you because people keep fucking giving me their guild card at a rate of three times a minute, and they haven't even fucking looking at my weapon usage chart.
So thank you. And fuck you.

Attached: 048092a2ba4870081af2548c62a222f450fd4b409374c13d6dd3ae305ab2c5c6.png.jpg (235x235, 9.47K)

Save me, i need more.

Attached: __crafting_shop_daughter_and_guildmarm_monster_hunter_and_monster_hunter_4_drawn_by_yakibuta_shimapow__fc9385eb7021dbfe30a5bbc3ff8728be.png (1430x1212, 1.59M)

If they do a G version you can just get that dirt cheap instead without having to pay for the base game AND the not so cheap DLC.

Steam is PC only, and even there pretty sure they can only give discounts when the publishers allow them to, as opposed to how proper retailers work.

For Jho you may want to look into Tremor Res, most of my deaths to him are from being helpless due to tremors.

What extra copy? With the way the series has worked to this point, you only need to buy the one copy of the G version period.

You and me both. It's the one thing that gives me hope they won't go full jew on us.

My experience says stage 5

Attached: [cyclical_screaming].webm (800x600, 3.72M)

Boy lavafish sure is an annoying nigger sometimes huh

Attached: lTMXcrc.png (792x882, 387.85K)

I didn't say anything about difficulty, but even at that, bugglefuck is easy because of how much hand holding world does for you

Attached: I checked.png (379x817, 532.49K)

Sauce?

barely 18titans
the rest is up to you

4U room is open
50-3971-4986-4990

Attached: __brachydios_monster_hunter_drawn_by_fuse_ryuuta__e9869687fd8a33af7640b35d9ef50337.jpg (800x1131, 904.59K)

BogeyGimp's head is half the size of the zone, he's ridiculously easy to burn down once you learn all 2 and a half of his moves

Attached: 13097bcb14bf39eec5177a458a9b51acedd108a4327d83d1a0c9a2f8b90daed9.jpg (600x596, 49.43K)

I'll need to remember this for when I get around to working on the 50 Guild Cards collection. Right now I've got 5, two from friends and 3 from rando nips doing the business card exchange ritual.

Also, nice dubs

Attached: 31e.jpg (416x306, 47.16K)

I've been hornin since launch. Got about fourty methinks, and thats with declining a bunch of japs. It really is a magnet for cards, especially if you go full friendship and buff their shit with drugs.
The other high card tactic is dropping in on new players, before they get bored of card swapping 200 hours in.

bumparooney

Attached: NPJB40001_00007.jpg (1323x816, 166.45K)

So the pickle is coming out tomorrow right? What shit timing. That's when my work week starts. Had the past 2 days and today to fuck off and do whatever.

Fucking gigginox get off the ceiling reeeeeeee

just use bounce bombs :^)

the influx of newfags and players in general will probably just make online shit, so it's better to wait a while, you're actually in a preferable position

oops you got ate, haha

They either missed or didnt hit

The only problem with that train of thought is i planned to solo him for a while and then play in our squad. Playing with randoms online is still hell and has been consistently.

If anyone needs Xeno gems I recommend you farm the new quest quite a bit, they drop like candy. I have gotten six of them from 5 hunts.

If you were planning on playing it solo first, then I don't see the point of playing it right away. I can however see how one would want to play as soon as possible or, dare I say, give in to the hype. But I can't really judge, I bought CoD: Black Cocks on release.

Maybe you should stop telling people what to play you fucking autistic nigger faggot. I swear to god people like you are an actual singular aids virus. I hope you get ball rot. I hope you fall off a cliff.

Attached: 354twb.jpg (625x934, 138.37K)

What, are you not going to hope he gets the "little bitch ass nigga" syndrome like you?
Are you so weak you're going to let some random jack off on the internet tell you what to play? That makes you an even weaker jack off. Be your own man, just, you know, not degenerate

Attached: 1465564838858.jpg (1334x1080, 208.02K)

How the fuck is letting you breath our air. I mean holy fuck you must sleep in a bath full of soy.

I can say the same thing about playing multi. I just want to play new content in this barren, shitty game asap.

When are they adding peco

chill out, dudareeno, you've made so many grammatical mistakes I can't even tell if you're baiting
why you have to be mad? is only game

The way I see it, 90% of multiplayer games die off quickly these days to make way for CS:GO, assfaggots, crapcunts and unfinished battle royale games.

Attached: a0d99c43aa24afe254046d2ee63b9f569714dfd25778da8f84494e2be179b2f3.jpg (371x404, 65.5K)

Monster Hunter is not a multiplayer game. It is a single player game that has a multiplayer option and you can always find people online, even when the official servers go down you can still find a dedicated group on fan servers. We are better off without those casual fucks playing anyways.

Are you retarded? Like actually retarded, user.

Are you?

Attached: 1416819494019.jpg (250x250, 14.74K)

Pretty sure he means that it's not a multiplayer-only game like MMOs or ASSFAGGOTS, and thus can be played anytime unlike those.

Checked, This is partly what i mean. The rest being Multiplayer is not a necessary part of the experience. You can go thru every game by yourself no problem at all. Depending on individual tastes some may prefer to play solo, multi, or a mix of both (like myself) and no one is for the worse because of it.

is there an ideal "support" setup for world? I tried bringing healing shells but ended up saying "fuck it" and clusterbombing them instead. Also why doesn't the faux feyline have gem slots? If I could give it friendship gems It'd be purrfect great.

Attached: [SUPPORT INTENSIFIES].png (1360x768, 636.25K)

You guys think they're going to work on the difficulty of MHW to give people who like a challenge such as myself and many in this thread something?

I wish there was some more arena quests or some shit. I want to challenge myself while also enjoying the new mechanics in MHW

I would use Dodogama's HH with horn maestro skill activated, bring plenty of life/demon/armor powers, and flashbugs too so you can make more flashpods whenever you run out.
Gama's HH has atk up (L), def up (L), and health boost which I use all the damn time. Not to mention the movement speed up and attack deflection prevention which come by default.
I'm not sure beyond that but you can experiment from there.

Attached: smiling guts (1).jpg (272x153, 15.81K)

There's no point in playing support if your sole desire is to heal your teammates. They can run and heal, throw down healing fountains, and put on mantles to suit the situation. Your efforts would be much more appreciated if you focused your attention to contributing to the death/capture of the target. Unless you're using HH like where buffing yourself and the party is integral to playing the weapon itself.

Thanks. Right now I've been thinging using the wriggler helm, dober chest and arms for Mushroommancer, bone belt for horn miestro, and bone legs to match. I'm not looking forward to beating down dodo and dealing with more explosions but that does sound like a damn fine horn.

HH like said
or play SnS with horn maestro and whimif that exists in world with extra bugs to flash or sonic bomb at a moments notice

YOU WANT SUPPORT? I GO SUPPORT. HERE'S HOW TO BE THE BEST SUPPORT AS I'VE FOUND IT.
>GET THE FUCKIN WIGGLER ON. IT DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR HEAD, DON'T YOU FUCKIN DARE TOGGLE HELMET. YOU ARE NOW THE ROD OF ASCLEPIUS.
VAZAAK BELT/SKIRT
DECORATIONS
Unless you're facing Val Hazaak, stick to decos like vitality and anti-stun/tremor. I personally use flinch free to full effect. One deco to up recovery full, you are the tank and you will not falter. I'm not sure how friendship and mushroom mancer interact, as damn those are rare.
>CHARM
MAXIMUM FRIENDSHIP.

>BEHAVIOUR
Have your boosts ready, and wait for all cooperators to be in the zone. Demon/skin drinks, both seeds, both drugs. Reboost seeds every three minutes, reboost drugs when the monster is enraged. KEEP THOSE GOD DAMN SONGS UP.
All this, along with popping potions whenever a shitter gets past two thirds health, or a pro gets past half, will carry even the shittiest of japs in all but Kirin. With this strategy my success rate with Kirin in about three in five, those fucking idiots.

Attached: bagpipe2.jpg (660x495, 62.38K)

Deviljho looks very slow in world
He better have a dangerous tempered version

Is retard wrangling really so much more fun than soloing the monster you want?

Fun? Maybe not. Fulfilling? I hold the line. Looking at their health bar disappear entirely but for a single pixel after getting slam jammed by the dragon, and knowing the only reason the mission hasn't ended was your own forward thinking and multitude of buffs; it's like pulling victory out of the depths, spitting in fate's face.
Well timed emotes also are good for training. A good disappointment cat really drives home 'you have fucked up now'.

alternatively you could play any other weapon and do more damage killing shit faster and giving it less opportunities to get up.

Seriously the hunting horn is already bad and playing it like this is just painful to imagine.

also a lot of the japs you are shittalking are definitely chinks, not that the japs are better than average the chinks are just so much below average.

close enough, here's your theme for the thread

Attached: JC Line.webm (480x360, 4.35M)

Kind of. It's like those videos of people restoring some antique until it's shiny and like new. You start off with this squad of shitters, then you buff and polish them until you can step back and look at your shiny tards and think "Yeah. I did that. I made these potatoes useful."

I hope they add Plesioth and give his Hipcheck the Freedom Unite hitbox.

Could add it and then make an event-only quest with broken hitboxes

Don't you dare call anons from this general and my irl friends retards.

Attached: 50ceb5930eae62f3bf46419e61f14f7a96faad6686ba6d041d0dc63f7566c1d0.png (500x489, 130.56K)

Has anyone used Citra for monster hunter multiplayer here? The only game I can run is generations but I wanna give it a try.

I for one wasn't aware citra was advanced enough to play MH let alone was capable of multiplayer. If it works I'd love to play with you.

Get the canary build of citra and the US release of monhun generations

heres a download link to a decrypted Generations :
mega.nz/#!NOxDmCID!ytEqw9BpoH1PTw-lTYbgrAKXUatSEWLKZAgtw_6R4BU

FINALLY
I've been fucking around with a the so-called decrypter, which is actually little more than an extractor, for days now.
Thank you user, you're alright.

Attached: 414bd3075917ea76ac63f8183ece95991ae21d414bac1c94965c29aa7e0fd57e.jpg (1280x720, 76.43K)

Surprised they haven't done an Apex Plesioth that just hipchecks himself from wall to wall

How do you dodge Glavenus' bite attack. It's hitbox seems gigantic and I get hit by it seemingly no matter how I dodge. I can dodge sometimes if I go diagonally away from the bite, but this hasn't been reliable. I had no problems before G-rank, but now it actually does considerable damage. I know it would be easy to play with adept style, but I want to beat XX guild only.

Attached: dinovaldo.jpg (600x422, 70.97K)

just iframe through it using any of the moves available to you.
You have absolute evasion, evasion+1 roll and leaping dodge.

MONSTER HUNTER WORLD VERSION 2.00
604.4 MEGABYTES
BUCKLE UP BOYS
THE DEATH PICKLE IS NOW HERE
Fucking finally

Attached: 2123bce627d2a8e9d5798e06475687a85c60b6fa88d8f1241fc4f9d4bbdcba9d.jpg (426x341, 32.67K)

don't install it

Is the animation too long to dodge with a normal roll?

I disagree with you user. Also I'm more worried about how they handled its theme in this game.

Yes

Opposite, they're going to make it even easier because the audience they're aiming for thinks the game is still too hard.

That's the correct way to play, good man. The answer's going to partially depend on your weapon, but in general I'm going to recommend that you spend a fight or two not attacking and just focusing on experimenting with different ways to dodge his attacks.

Attached: teleports_behind_you.webm (640x360, 628.63K)

NOOOOO STOP ENJOYING THINGS

FUCKING YES
2.00 Update. Hell YEA.
Jho is back bitches.

Attached: Quad pin.webm (640x360, 753.51K)

Jho's armor has boob physics

HEY HUNTER WANT TO SEE HOW HARD I CAN SHIT

Attached: angryasshit.webm (862x486, 1.41M)

I see Capcom is hard at work to court the coprophilic furfag demographic.

excellent
and not a nipple in sight

Attached: enragedjhovsbazel.jpg (1200x1200 74.66 KB, 165.35K)

I'd wew if it wasn't so sas

Wouldn't it be funny if deviljho ate his own shit? haha

Attached: 1467142747282.jpg (500x500, 17.12K)

like clockwork

Yes. YES.

Plus the weapons and festival shit.

Its too long to iframe using normal rolls. Just do a leaping dodge if you don't want to use absolute evasion. Ideally you want to be between his feet when fighting so the bite attack isn't really a factor.

Can he do this with any monster?

Anything of that size.

word is that he can even do it to anja, but i havent seen it yet. i have seen his turf war with diablos, where he bites the head mid-charge and then suplexs it, breaking both horns in the process.

Any monster that fits in its mouth, yes.
The first time I saw it It tried to beat me up with an odoragon.

Attached: f95104e22b7bab19bdfd75be5f0ce356ee929cf5ecbb0ad5d4d1f838f806422a.png (1131x1154, 595.57K)

Deviljho is in.
Gear set is aids.
Weapons are good.
Fight itself is quite fun, best thing is it doesn't seem like anything triggers turf wars with him he just goes out and beats the shit out of stuff, then beats the shit out of you with stuff. Good update but should have been in since the start, staggering content mmo-style to keep interest in a single player game is fucking gay.

He has a turf war with Bagelgoose

Attached: 1511831546934.png (282x268, 175.93K)

Ah right, I'd only encountered him with small shit so far.

I'm a tad salty that I can't use my 6/7 gold tickets on Deviljho Gems. seems like an oversight tbh.

He's bugged, but in that jenky hilarious way. Fleetbro here stunned Jho as he was trying to eat me, I was stomped under ground for a good half a minute as the he stood concussed.
Not too hard, just VERY active. Like if you crossed Odogaron with Anjanath. And a pickle. I'm actually feeling anxiety about tempered tho, or savage tempered

The horn is adorable. Jho head barely chained shut.

I got a gem on my first time hunting him when I carved his tail, so he must have an okay drop rate on them.

That's not how statistics work but ok.

He has a turf war with the goose, rathalos, diablos, and I guess legiana just assuming since that's the apex of the coral highlands. Haven't seen it yet. Just eats the dog though.

Attached: 1421999860031.jpg (1280x720, 60.05K)

Attached: g0i609q281n01.png (850x620, 545.76K)

What are skills I should use as a bow user? Right now I have been using the max skill for that faster stamina regeneration skill. I also have been using some skills for dodging better. Should i be looking for more attack upgrades rather than dodges? What about affinity?

Hory sheet Capcom is self-aware; the Deviljho represents Capcom's Insatiable Hunger for Shekels

Attached: Deviljho.jpg (1500x1500 28.81 KB, 110.19K)

Vanilla Tri had it that way.

ok, I know that something that eats a fuckton must shit a fuckton, but what is the purpose here? unless you can get monster parts depending on what Jho killed and ate, which would be an interesting mechanic

excellent.

Attached: Deviljho Akuma.jpg (500x1900, 298.49K)

After putting a few hundred hours into freedom unite will M4U be a good change?

A good change in terms of QoL stuff like Item Sets and the like, but a bad change in terms of how many fucking nonstop cut scenes you have to sit through and how much easier on the whole the game is.

Dung doesn't come from nodes randomly placed in the environment like in previous games.
Monsters actually shit them out this time.
I've also seen a rathalos and an anjanath take shits too but it wasnt as animated as when the pickle did it in user's video. Anja just did a sneezing animation and the poop just popped into existence on the ground where it was standing, so it must have been updated without them saying they did.
Its nice that the devs are paying attention to the less classy details in their game too.

Attached: DYUhzWhVQAEVDhV.jpg (792x621 20.18 KB, 79.52K)

It would be if the game itself were already a complete and competent game. As is, shit like focusing on that, or making a minigame of small animal capture just feels like a waste of time and money that could've gone into fixing the game.

God, I wish that were me.

=Jho you had ONE JOB

Deviljho only eats meat, not potatos

Attached: handler binks.jpg (432x300, 15.22K)

Heres a decrypted ROM for citra of Monster Hunter XX with the english patch applied

mega.nz/#!keYmxTJQ!7-DCnem_8XIB7eubRD2oUH__GRHqXml0ccgX-Q1vpFg

Its more popular in multiplayer than Generations and I can see why.

For fucks' sake, they're really drawing out this bullshit. Is the quest to finally kill him not going to be until the G version?

They took the time to make all this interesting stuff, but made it worthless by including fast travel, gps tracking, and a map always in your pocket, so no matter how much they polish the "small details", the larger game is still fucked and lacks anything that made the previous games charming and enjoyable for more than 20 minutes.

Attached: Deviljho dominates.png (1280x1132, 1.14M)

the fuck is wrong with you?

man just beat uragaan, what a feel. a raging cunt fuck!

You what

Attached: 7795aa97559d32aab3cbee8d5b2c20751e5abbdd2f42e2e547cad82a7c1fd20c.jpg (543x159 58.72 KB, 21.53K)

you know user, in certain slavic languages, Uragaan can be translated as Tornado. So you just made a tornado your bitch. You got your dick sucked by a tornado.

Attached: the fear fades away.png (589x594, 118.13K)

smooth as butter

Attached: mmmf.png (1288x553, 917.03K)

No to stamina regeneration. What you want for a bow is Constitution. Your damage output heavily correlates with how often you can dodge, so the less stamina you use dodging, the more combo attacks you're able to shoot.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, whenever you fire a shot and then dodge immediately after, you'll notice that your hunter has already drawn another arrow. That shot is automatically charged one level above the shot you did previously, so:
What's more, you can perform a power shot after each and every one of these steps, and then dodge again for more charged shots (and more power shots). Since you can dodge for the whole fucking fight, it is really easy to dodge right up into the monster's big fucking face, release a charged and power shot, and then dodge right back out, oftentimes in situations where other melee weapons cannot act or would be too dangerous for them to approach. That's 8 arrows in two shots, all on a weak point if you aim correctly. Combine that with elemental weaknesses, power coating, and skills that up your elemental/raw attack, and you'll be dealing out the damage like the best of them.
If you use dragon piercer a bunch, don't. It gets a lot of damage, sure, but its situational to the point where you trying to get a DP off and either failing or not getting it as good as you could have gotten it, you're better off just dodge dancing. Of course, there are skills that buff Dragon Piercer exclusively up to +30% damage, but I can't speak for their effectiveness.

Thats like explaining the lore for a Kangaroo.
Its a kangaroo, its literally just an animal, thats it.

I forgot to mention, you don't have to hold to charge your arrows or dodge even; when you fire an arrow, and then immediately fire another one, it is already at the next charge level. You'll deal more damage in the same amount of time if you just fire three volleys in a row vs. the amount of time it takes you to charge your next shot to max level.
This is why you don't take stamina regeneration. While I think it slows the stamina drain when you hold an arrow to charge, it is nothing compared to how much stamina you can save with Constitution when you combo volley after volley.
Also regarding Dragon Piercer, if you're going to use it, you can charge it like your other shots, or combo into it from any previous shot.

Attached: b626471e68d859689427e03305e9f7316916dd70115bc1050bc7442975f47e3f.gif (359x371, 404.52K)

Like what?

Who said anything about attacking Jho? I was shooting the faggot riding him.

No real hunts in mind for tonight, just want to figure out dodging since I keep fucking it up. In my mind the i-frames are a lot longer than they are, closer to that of Ike's parry in smash bros .

stream.me/s/3/zAxEDmUQhJ/X1nGaO

Attached: DODGE.webm (810x565 7.77 MB, 19.56K)

I learned dodging and i-frame abuse from dark souls not fighting games so its almost a reflexive response to seeing an attack incoming. Different weapons have different dodges though, and the timings are different, so I get mixed results. Generally I have the most success with weapons like the longsword where movement isn't really encumbered and the dodge is near to what it would be with the weapon sheathed.

What kind of lore you can get besides the filler info. text on every mission and hunter notes?

Just make any set with evade skill, like Narga, Volvidon or Barioth(somewhat) if you want more i-frames.
IMO I never cared about evade stuff unless using a bowgun.
t.longsword fag.

Attached: I_seriously_hope_you_hunters_don't_do_this.JPG (352x342, 31.49K)

Hold the fuck up, if it's "lore" as in, first appearances, changes to the monster, which games it appeara, etc. then I'm down.
But it's not, isn't it?

Attached: Why_would_you_do_that.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

took down duramboros first try. is the second wall coming or am i just getting too good?

Attached: lies.webm (480x360, 489.14K)

Attached: 8a238e489dbf35164f608465ce57aaaaf0dbcc43da08fec81530e926c2620e48.gif (260x195, 1.13M)

Attached: 389e002cf2ca5037a655862515e0652343603a22759516d784cd1bc9abf22e86.gif (308x267, 1.74M)

damn

how I get the radial menu to stop resetting every fucking time I try to change it?

save item preset in your box, they save your radial menu too.

I guess that makes sense but it would of been good if it was more clear it does that.

It's going to be either Diablos or Deviljho if you're anything like me.

Incredibly late and probably going to empty
4u room
59-4165-8123-4834

does anyone have the webm of the guy fighting the spiky monster from world using DP like very other shot?

Attached: __felyne_hunter_and_pukei_pukei_monster_hunter_and_monster_hunter_world_drawn_by_fuse_ryuuta__513ad94429a66d3ccef27d8080588ee9.jpg (800x1132, 732.5K)

If you're talking about Radobaan, DP has obvious benefits whenever used against monsters that are long/huge, due to multiple points of contact. It also works well against Uragaan, Deviljho if you feel safe enough to get a hit off, a couple of the elder dragons, and Xeno'jiiva. In those cases, DP is to your benefit if you can take the shot safely, and can be made a priority. You need it against Xeno'Jiiva if you want to finish that fight in less than 30 minutes.

Use Canary m8
Speaking of citra, anyone up for some XX multiplayer? I wanna grind some HRs after switching from Generations

where's a good iso for portable 3rd on psp?

maybe the OP?

It's not in iso format in the op. I'm using Adrenaline.

Its literally an iso

thanks, in the village it's a semi steady 30 fps and 97%-100% speed, but when I enter my house it goes down to around 75%. Don't mind the 8fps, that's just a hiccup from me launching Snipping Tool.

Attached: Capture.JPG (1284x552, 160.45K)

The one in the OP is a modified version of the PS3 version, P3rd HD, because for some reason the actual PSP ISO doesn't work on PPSSPP. Here's a regular PSP-friendly version:
mega.nz/#!gqxj1KCA!EglCvXsVmNl0Ml7u-y2iGPqz9LZaLNBGWLGxZ4Yw6P0

In settings set the shader to GPU

already did
maybe I'll have to lower the resolution

Attached: Capture.JPG (538x638, 44.8K)

Well they got these long hallways you can run down, they made the environments seamless, they let you harvest items on the run, you can find footprints, saliva, and droppings of a monster to follow, but then they ruin all that by making it so that you can fast travel to multiple camps, thus bypassing the hallways, you never fail to find anything in the environment due to this GIANT FUCKING NEON GREEN SNEEZE ON THE SCREEN, and tracking a monster means jack shit since they just permanently GPS right onto your always-in-pocket map, making all those neat inclusions completely worthless in the name of fellating casuals.

Attached: Monster Hunter 3G - Trailer - JP - 3DS.webm (640x360, 11.55M)

are you up for some multiplayer? I want to get my HR up but every single nigger online is HR5.

See, the only one of those things that's a positive to me is item harvesting being less time-consuming. The others are all pointless, or in the case of the hallways replacing the loading screens, worse than what we had before.

Sure, in about 9 hours maybe? I'll probably be pretty drunk at that point though post-birthday-ish cracking a cold one with the boys.
Framerate seems to be stable enough when out on a quest, but it went down to single digits when I swapped out the controls back in the village, so there might be stability issues yet, we'll see. Petrified weapons look nice.

Attached: hmm.png (840x1050, 1.06M)

never mind then

life of a wageslave is not a luxurious one

Attached: 02b5b22273d36dd4d493cd82c4eac397e9347c8c63d88fb7f0c917cb5afce181.png (1176x1060, 993.47K)

So is this working only for XX, or for 3 and 4 as well? For the online, does it use the online or the local? If the latter, doing 3U multiplayer online would be a really great thing to get going.

3 and 4 run too slow to be playable. It uses Local online.

A shame, but still enheartening to hear they run at all, I figured 3DS emulation being even remotely functional was still a couple years out at least.

Sorry about last night wifi went out

you can use it on adrenaline actually,
though it needs some settings adjustment and the village runs like ass
but everything else is fine

does that one have the patch already installed in the iso?
Im not sure if i can load the translation plugin if i want to play online with adrenaline

Attached: __felyne_gammoth_inkling_and_jajji_kun_monster_hunter_monster_hunter_x_and_splatoon_drawn_by_comamawa__sample-6a9875d9dce80a48825517f439e29271.jpg (850x1316, 216.58K)

Is there even a patch for the PSP version? I only know of the HD version getting a translation patch. At any rate, no, this one is straight Japanese.

Do you have a recommended set up for armor then? I already know about the rapid fire charging. I would usually let loose with arrows and then wait for stamina to go back up. I only would dodge if I needed too. I don't really use dragon piercer or actually wait to charge up my shots.

I've got a few Deviljho investigations with gold rewards and I'm willing to make a room and post it here if anyones down.

wew dead game

I'm sure a majority of us are wage slaves. Try again in two to five hours.

If you're early on in high rank, Tobi Kadachi has Constitution on most of its armor pieces, and the Odogaron's arms also has constitution. However, the Legiana set in High Rank has a skill that allows for level 4 charges, so you probably want that instead for increased damage. You still will want to hunt Tobi Kadachi a few times to get the fitness charm to up constitution by itself.
There are decorations that facilitate both of these. For bow charge plus, you will need at least Warped Feystones and even then its a 5% shot from each of those to get an S rank decoration, much less Bow Charge Plus, and for constitution decorations, you can get it from almost every feystone Worn and Warped Feystones have the highest chance, however. Meaning, you'll more than likely have to hunt the following tempered monsters:

I was busy beating bloodbourne.
Gherman was one tough grandpa but the moon presence was just a skinny little bitch.

Attached: REPUKEN.png (311x311, 132.95K)

too busy playing the real monhun of this generation XX, final destination, guild only

It's incredibly tragic that the series has sunk low enough that we can say XX was better than the newest one.

What about Rape Horse or the Orphan?

That's the main thing. If the AI was, like, not just ported from the previous games, it might be kinda nice, but due to the GPS maps, old AI, and fast travel, it just comes off as being irritating and inferior.

I was playing the free ps+ trial so no
I doubt that I could play the DLC with the "free" trial either, so definetly no

Makes me glad that I have mild normalfag tastes, it makes me able to enjoy world just as much as any of the previous games in the series and not be a little bitch about things being changed.
The new monsters added in X/XX were indeed a blast to fight too.

Attached: 0722bc8b4bad119d0b36771ebe87eec3639b959c342561bb2ccdb8c5bf3e1c38.png (484x470, 495.9K)

The Old Hunters DLC is 70% off right now with PS+ goy It probably won't go on sale for this much for a while.

Attached: jewish voice.png (418x560, 281.58K)

Kinda wish they'd made it so Jho couldn't be tracked, kept some of those"Oh what a lovely day it is for a hun- OH FUCK ME" moments
The way tracking is done is pretty gay, fuck those electric boogaloos in my face

Attached: vg3224.png (504x1032, 363.32K)

Its called being sane and not being a sad faggot that rages about new entries of games on image boards no cunt cares about as if it will make one once of difference.

Attached: 8f41d17c53cc37def93e8446036cbb3f1bd7a0ed04dd9725341d7726b72e8874.jpeg (717x960, 73.36K)

ALERT ALERT ALERT
Tempered Jho now a thing, RELISH THE MOMENT.

Attached: 364.gif (800x600, 48.15K)

Late Nightly 4U room open
67-2634-8650-2201
no pass tonight

So many pickles and shaggy today,

yea there is one, but its a plugin though so using proCOnline seems like a no-go

because were playing the better monhuns

Attached: __nargacuga_monster_hunter_drawn_by_siirakannu__df9cc73bc0a3872fad71498d30ccd48a.jpg (2200x1250, 190.43K)

Why aren't you in the squad yet?

room died
New Room
51-6684-6025-8038

Attached: __gore_magala_monster_hunter_and_monster_hunter_4_drawn_by_fuse_ryuuta__97d63484554cff02e01aa6aee6706f40.jpg (1000x815, 590.93K)

That shiny pickle hits like a motherfucking freight train.

Attached: local jho ruins everything.jpg (500x558, 30.08K)

This is tempered kirin levels of stress I'm experiencing. Jesus christ, it's dynamite painted green

ID? I'm willing to back you up user.
Going bow because I dont want that fucker anywhere near me.

Finally took it down with three competent randos, two of us doing support horns to keep health up and defense XL'd.
I'd say about twenty percent of the attacks would cart an unprotected hunter.
Six streamstones. It's tought but DAMN is it worth it.

Okay then user I understandu
I just wanted one more hunt before I went to bed.
Good night friendo.
I hope you still have a hunt with that pickle saved up for me tomorrow if you're available

Attached: 564b4ab6233400b9acc2f35731dc9a09b40844f230110585a17ddb49391fc0f3.png (600x600, 181.85K)

Nobody was, or is, in squad, no reason to assume it wasn't a jape.

you use dung to force monsters to retreat, deviljho and bazel is going to be a COMMON occurrence.

There is no squad, that "Eighth Fleet" group is an unrelated disagreement that just comes here to shitpost.

Just like how bazelgoose didn't rage and runs away a lot?

Also on one of my post patch actual sucessful hunts where Jho showed up, I was fighting an odegeron, he got fucking wrecked hard, so I flashbombed joe, and since I was using a Switch Axe, I accidentally elemental discharged Odegeron as he was running the fuck away, and zipped across half the map, they actually programmed Odegeron to up and fucking bolt i swear twice as fast as he normally runs right after he gets wrecked by Jho.

Deviljho's actually a mixed blessing, if he shows up and grabs what you're hunting, he does the absolute MOST damage to monsters when he's flailing your target around as a weapon. Sure, you have to fend him off, and he's fucking everywhere in high rank, LITERALLY EVERYWHERE no matter what, he WILL show up at about 50 percent of the time as long as you're on a mission, but he actually helps if you're not hunting him.

Hunts are starting to get annoying.

Attached: deviljho.jpg (800x800, 65.24K)

To all of you MHW fags here:

TEMPERED JHO EVENT DROPS BOTH WARRIOR AND HERO STREAMSTONES AS REWARDS

So unless your gear is already fully augmented™ put on your tremor resist pants and get to huntan.

Attached: Cupofjho.jpg (736x552, 78.82K)

Judging by the majority of posts in these threads pre and after World release, anons here hate that game or don't care about it so red text is not necessary.

Lies
Some of us are lukewarm. Also Jho is about the best thing in world so far, so if anything deserves SAVAGE text it's him.
Better difficulty, better drops, mostly better weapons, and most of all better memes.

Attached: 1ee2466331d71d3458a3cd6d9ef82e8ebd1fa309d77e3141486d747f95fba487.png (884x582, 271.07K)

Better than other things in World, but way lower than any other incarnation of Jho.

I had more difficulty with this jho than any other jho I fought back in 3u, 4u and XX.
And of course its even more fun to fight this time because of its new attacks and animations.

Attached: 1423253670662-1.png (800x800, 458.61K)

Same.
I had no issues even with 140 apex Jho's back in 4 ult.

OP already being caught lying about playing MHW, you should take his opinion with a grain of salt

To each their own. I found it a fucking joke since the hunters in World are far too powerful.

The only possible explanation I could see for this is that if you actually got a Guild Quest leveled up to 140 in the first place you fought that Jho so much that you simply have his pattern fully memorized, and the fact that his pattern is modified here makes him a little fresher.

What?

4U room is open
58-0164-2194-9126

Attached: __tigrex_monster_hunter_and_monster_hunter_portable_3rd_drawn_by_daniel_macgregor__bb885cc3ef451458d74d42f6e49a32ec.jpg (995x942, 222.53K)

Probably more effective to post in the new thread: