The videogame industry is so fucking cancerous that even DSP of all people is right for once

I'm fucking done with videogames. We have gotten to the point where even DSP can call out the industry as a fucking cancerous piece of shit. I lost all hope of us ever getting a good Western game again, especially a multiplayer one.

Attached: DSP is actually right.png (628x1727, 653.36K)

I like dsp

Attached: Enjoyinganger.jpg (240x200, 10.89K)

DSP just hops on whatever bandwagon he thinks will make him more popular you clowny fuck, of course he'll be right once in a blue moon. He has been right before as well.

You say that but he shits on beloved classics like MGS3 for being too hard.

Isn't that what jewtube celebrities usually do?

What timeline is this

But the Bandwagon is to suck Epic's cock for Fortnite because as cuckchan will tell you "It's actually good because it's PUBG but free!"

You don't fuck up for that long without learning something.

Most of the evidence out there contradicts this statement.

It helps if you realize that normalfags are not people.

You forgot to mention crafting mechanics. Casuals love useless crafting mechanics because it means they have to run around the map collecting bullshit.

>>>/cow/

Fuck off Chink. Humans are talking.

videogames need to die already tbh

we had a good run of 6 generations and nothing lasts forever

Attached: Don't be mad.png (864x344, 177.86K)

He is becoming aware of the whole bullshit that is the current video games industry.
Also, he is so used to badmouth games that he is one of the few that truly exposes shitty games for what they are, and goes against the lying marketing.
See one of his videos about Final Fantasy XV.
When everybody was trying to come up with excuses to save that piece of shit, DSP was already pointing out it's many flaws, that today are commonly pointed out by shitty e-celebs.

I know how Guts felt.

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x212, 20.42K)

Emulators and roms/isos make video games last forever.

Who gives a fuck?

go suck hiroshim00t's dick on >>>/cuckchan/ faggot

kek, normalfags

Attached: XHWO4VCKKFDS5PGC7457VMIL4A[1].jpg (1400x954, 267.66K)

Am I the only one who calls them Nips? It's what my parent's called the sub human asians from China invading our country so it's what I call them today.

Attached: fef96c24-1725-4e2d-96d9-42c86265a619_1.ac458a6ea1d618b7195e7505a0462ff6[1].jpeg (779x960, 185.61K)

do they still have trouble pleasuring their womans?

Attached: 1448089953107.gif (360x209, 1.96M)

Nah, i'm not touching that shit, i will never understand the appeal of these ""games"" where you have to redo the same shit over and over again every 10 minutes
Also the community is cancer

The Single player mode is completely P2W.
Like he said, it's all the most cancerous parts of the most cancerous games all combined into one ultra ugly cancer.

Nip = Japanese
Chink = Chinese
Gook = Korean
And as a bonus Zipperhead is also a jap.

I was a little happy seeing assfaggots lose popularity and begin to die out but when I see what took its place and how insanely it got in so little time it just shows that the whole industry is fucked no matter what happens

wdytya?

Attached: 8c272852880a53f354fc601fa6fa2c2a1d07bec911.webm (720x404, 6.5M)

Just dropping in to say your thread is shit, has everything to do with jealous faggot ecelebs, and nothing at all to do with games.

Say what you want about ASSFAGGOTS but to my knowledge none of them are as cancerous as PUBG or Fortnite. PUBG gives Twitch streamers admin mode, exclusive items and the ability to ban players they don't like.
Fortnite is

Anyone got that screen cap explaining why the chinese army/government is the most incompetent major power in history?

meant for

ITT Cancer discussing with cancer about which one of them is the worst

Nuke the thread already, it's a mess

Please explain how?

Attached: Halo-Awards.gif (400x297, 1.47M)

I think you meant to say none of them are as jewish as.
When it comes to horrible communities and horrible people, ASSFAGGOTS are about equal to both those games.

Videogames have become cancer. It's inevitable that a discussion about modern videogames will be a discussion about the cancer in videogames.

Better weapons behind loot boxes.

Nips are from Nipon fool

The one where they filled their artillery shells with concrete or sand and when they hit a torpedo stockpile of a Japanese ship instead of a spectacular explosion there was spectacular laughter from the IJA?
I don't, I've been in that thread.

Attached: imagine_getting_hit_by_a_44_magnum.png (860x801, 185.2K)

if you pay for the full game or how does that trigger?

Attached: halo_dribbble.gif (400x300, 67.37K)

DSP has always been right. The only people who hate him are faggot redditors who can't handle someone not praising the games they circlejerk over.

Or that time when the British came to take Hong Kong and half their gunpowder reserves were useless because they were filled with straw and the engagement ended with chinks losing 20,000 soldiers compared to 70 British ones.

Chinese have a type 3 survivalship strategy and have accepted their niche as the human version of roaches.

I was saying these battle royale games are worse than assfaggots in almost every way, yes. That being said assfaggots are still cancerous on their own I just didn't expect it to be overtaken by something ten times worse

This truly is the darkest timeline

broken clock ect.

DSP was always right, you retarded goon

I used to wonder why it was so easy to pick up girls when I was over there.

Attached: mf57bmZQVG1qfwsduo1_500.gif (500x279, 2.29M)

How can this idiot be so bad at gaming even though he has been playing for 10 years? Watching this fucking lets play is PAINFUL. Motherfucker leaves his car to pursue his target on foot. How do you do this? How can people defend this retard?

dsp is your average game btw. Ive seen all these normalfag top youtubers and streamers play - they are 10-20% better than dsp at best. they are all shit, how can anyone watch them. at least thisishowyoudontplay vids are sometimes entertaining like his black mesa vid.

Zipperheads are Koreans. You have to have a Mongoloid skull to be a zipperhead. The name comes from the Korean War when US soldiers found that Korean soldiers' skulls split open along a zipper-like seam.

Also, "gooks" usually referred to the Vietnamese during the Vietnam War but it can really be used for any southeast Asian, because not even the rest of the Asians care (they're at the bottom of the Asian Racial Hierarchy). Sage for doublepost

I thought it was because when Burgers ran over them with their tanks the tredmarks on their flattened bodies looked like a zipper.

Attached: anatomy-v3-id1049-g001.gif (253x356, 54.84K)

A broken clock is still right twice a day.

Only subhumans and cuckjima cocksuckers hate DarkSydePhil