So, now Capcom officially hate gamers, and is against #GamerGate

archive.is/5V1Oz

A new shitty movie puts the corrupt player Justin Wong (who is a paid shill for Capcom, getting bribes to promote failed games) and other nobodies to play Street Fighter V against "the personification of Gamer Gate".
Never forget this, and never give money to Capcom.
and for those in the FGC, stay away from events and cons involving those corrupt, gamer-hating idiots. Especially, stay away from E.V.O.

Attached: just wrong.jpg (585x300, 29.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=9HAm_XxPU0o
archive.is/9qrX7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate
archive.is/t4iXB
voat.co/v/ictory/2261029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hate gamergate too so i dont care

No one cares about you either.

But will he level up?

they released mhw
that's fucking obvious mate
they want the mainstream hype fags not gaymers

>>>/cuckchan/

Reason enough to raise more antagonism against the company.

Hello?

When has video game movies ever been good?

Justin Wong is not a Capcom employee. Yes, he got paid to shill MVCI, but outside of that, this has nothing to do with the company at all. You're fucking retarded.

Attached: popukothisguy.jpg (499x338, 30.87K)

you losers sure love to out yourselves

It did some damage.

You're almost there, OP. Just a wee bit more effort next time.

Pics are screencaps from the Shoryuken article and some choice comments.
Hooktube version of Wong's announcement video: hooktube.com/watch?v=9HAm_XxPU0o
(Outdated) Archive of the Shoryuken article: archive.is/9qrX7

Attached: ss (2018-03-16 at 01.13.33)

People who hate MHW are PCucks who can't get a console and can't wait for the game on their system. Obviously they will be upset, especially if denuvo won't allow them to pirate it first day to play offline like a loser.
Its a perfect Monster Hunter game up to date, the real casual is the one who doesn't pay for it and isn't subscribed for PS+ for online play.

it sputtered on for 3 months and bought a sea lion, and you losers are still posting about it.

What's wrong, Kuchera? Still butthurt over Gawker's smoldering corpse?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x375, 188.1K)

Too bad OP, i bought Dragon's Dogma and DMC HD collection.

And yet we became the monster under these (((journalists))) beds

Attached: But GG never did anything.png (667x1006, 390.45K)

Justin Wong is not a Capcom employee. Yes, he got paid to shill MVCI, but outside of that, this has nothing to do with the company at all. You're fucking retarded.

ya gr8 work you're an easy scapegoat for when they fuck up and they have more prominent positions in the industry than ever

The only one out himself is you

Why buy the Japanese Skyrim instead of real Skyrim?

Attached: 2a45107ff32c350e43acf0cc46100b36dac82ca1336e1b08dc80b453b81a9059.jpg (1095x1240, 120.31K)

OH NOES, GAYGRABBERS ARE IN DANGER BECAUSE JUSTIN WONG STARED IN A MOVIE, QUICKLY, POST TWITS OF SOME RANDOM PEOPLE!

Your tears feed me ;^)

Ironic shilling is gay. see Toddposting.

People are still talking about because of butthurt.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (630x1077, 991.5K)

It is fucking 2018, how are people still asshurt over GG?

Goon spotted, back to SA with you faggot.

Attached: DEgHQQzVoAAAY8Q.jpg large.jpg (480x457, 24.74K)

I see this thread is already attracting butthurt faggots. After all these years you still come here to moan about "muh gamergate". You'll never get your 10 dollars back.

getting those epic SJW tears on twitter, score 1 for the gamer cause while your country is sold out right in front of your faces and the one industry you cared to fight about still has 100 times more power than you

You don't even know what a goon is, you're just repeating buzzwords you heard people like me use in the past.

They're about three years too late.

Out of curiosity, all of these people who hate Gamergate, where exactly did you come from? Original exodus was a gamegate event, so you obviously didn't come over then, where did you come from originally?

Attached: 7a1ed236ecfc223a6024f7d66ecfb97dd839046029627133236b52d2c693012c.png (370x320, 9.98K)

What are Capcom's upcoming games?
What if they make new Resident Evil?
What about RE:Make 2 news?
What about potential DMC5?
What about fucking Megaman 11?
Dino Crisis Reboot?

Attached: Mega Man 11.jpeg (1920x1080, 524.34K)

I think a lot of the people here came after Moot SHUT IT DOWN back in '14.
If you came to this website in 2016 or after you'd think GG was nothing but the single general that's always up, you wouldn't have the context to know that's why people first came here.

Only goons copypaste like it's a burn unto itself

You'll never see these two again loser :^)

Attached: 10buxdance.gif (380x298, 342.73K)

october 2014, and your failure to see why people hate you is why you still accomplish nothing except making shitty general discussion threads where you talk about pwning sjws on twitter and what anime you're all watching

People who are gay will always make an alliance with other homosexuals. If we spread degenerates on Holla Forums, they will turn against anything right and intolerant.

Even if those people just masturbate on 2d traps.

oh and also damage controlling the gay movement on the one board where you're actually allowed holy shit you're the jews of the internet

Report and filter goons.
Their butthurt over they lost money is eternal, but derailing.

Did not even read the article, right?
The movie is a commercial for Street Fighter V.
And a paid Capcom shill is the same thing as an employee.

how's that gamergate seal doing and how about them moneybadgers taking your money for a lawsuit that's going nowhere

Why do you immediately assume i'm gamergate? I simply asked why you and others hate the idea of gamergate as a whole when the majority of this userbase was created on the premise of GG. At no point did I state that I even go into the threads. Unless you hate everyone who was ever affiliated with it, which would make up the majority of 8chans userbase.

They are probably just from reddit or people fishing for (you)s. just call them faggots and disregard them.

Attached: Diversity.jpg (3107x3384 1.28 MB, 767.82K)

Faggots claiming that Gamergate got Trump elected would makes them look weaker.

No one mentioned anything about homosexuals? Why would you bring a bunch of faggots up? They're irrelevant.

Just curious. Nothing wrong with asking a question.

Attached: auto-rene-descartes-quote-303304-1.jpg (669x393, 193.4K)

I have utter contempt for anyone who is still doing the same thing for 3 years clinging to the idea that they're effective and under the delusion that they matter in any way.

no, you retard.
do you even know what the word implying means?
ah yes, epic twitter ownage images of no name randos, the true victory in goyim gate

Think that lawyers matter?
Guns matter.
Also: so much disposable income that i can pay for a whole circus trial and still come up on the winning side, getting even more money from the likes of you.
Try harder, moneyless goon.

Nice tacit admittal of being a goon dumbass.

You weren't attacking the people now though, you were attacking the idea of gamergate itself. That is a very different act of course, when compared to insulting what gamergate is now. My question is why?

fool and his money, hey gimme a few grand I wanna get a new car

Attached: hipster faggot comic.jpg (600x604, 49.86K)

If you identify with goyim gate, I'm attacking you, you insipid redditer

Attached: GOONS.jpeg (1280x720, 162.95K)

Hey, you bunch of retards, filter the goon instead of shitting up threads

Anyway, anyone's ready for new Ace Attorney game for Nintendo Switch?

Attached: Ace Attorney.png (700x350, 177.63K)

you redditers are an embarrassment.

You're obviously very against gamergate as a whole, which was the catalyst for us to come here from half-chan, which would imply you didn't come here with us, seeing as you despise the movement as a whole so much. Where'd you come from user?

Attached: 1507451508575.png (404x404, 115.63K)

you can grow to hate things over time, why this doesn't register with you I don't know, but surely you've had some relationship in the real world where the terms of it shifted

Attached: Taking the b8.gif (360x270, 1.85M)

I still have the nudes of some fat cow who posted them in the earliest burgers and fries thread

Article doesn't mention who is directing it, or anything else, only that the fat nip will be an injured former mma fighter that goes into e-sports due to getting scuttled out of the mma scene. Interesting that they're appealing to SJWs and others by trying to affiliate a "pro gamer" who is against gamergate as a former mma fighter, essentially one of the closer ideas of a warrior in our times.

You're avoiding the question user. Where did you come from.

Attached: Blank _c101545dc784893b16e452e5f14764a3.png (326x308, 164.46K)

Attached: 1517728836.png (637x510, 482.67K)

4chan Holla Forums circa october 2014, I said it before you dumb nigger

you're too keen on defending it to not be

Attached: ARSE ANNIHILATED.png (496x356, 313.59K)

You're lost. You don't belong here. Read the room.

You said october 2014, which was dubious to me, as you're obviously very against most of what this board was shaped by and everything it initially represented. Frankly, I don't believe you. I think you're a liar.

Attached: 1df0d7a28492294caae8a207f9dc04900b0289ce0d4f10fe93b4637584e7947e.jpg (1280x720, 109.78K)

Amazing, Capcom trying to shill Street Fighter 5 like this with a failure of a movie with several FGC fags and shills.

Just fucking kill yourself like this guy, you derailing faggot who can't leave without derailing with his hateboner of gamergate.

Attached: Kill yourself and livestream it.webm (640x300, 360.97K)

Why are you so mad against a movement?

Japanese gaming industry in a nutshell:
Square Enix are jews because they're gay and SJW
Capcom are jews because their games are Bioware-tier in quality control and they hate gamergate
Konami are pachinko and PES enthusiasts and care not for video game industry
Koei Tecmo is just shit, fucking japanese madden but now with open world flavor
Sega are jews because they put denuvo on sonic and puyo puyo tetris
Sony makes you pay for online, has lots of 8 hour movies for exclusives and their consoles are not affordable
Bamco are denuvo enthusiasts and love forcing their devs make similar trash over and over again
Idea Factory, Nihon Falcom and Nippon Ichi are firms that only ironic weebs buy shit from, their products can't get more generic

Nintendo is the only japanese company that delivers quality products without bullshit, this is the only japanese company you should care about. If you don't own Switch you don't belong on Holla Forums, nor in Gamer Gate.

Attached: consider the following.jpeg (301x400, 32.3K)

thats fine, I think you're a redditer and I have more proof you probably are. I'm not in this thread to convince people of me using imageboards for 13 years, I'm here to take a shit on idiots who will defend their precious movement at the slightest criticism and I'd say I was pretty successful

you're a special kinda retard

not mad, just getting easy (you)'s by redditers who don't know how to take a hint

Post it. Might as well get it over with if you've got this mythical proof I visit a site i never go to, so you can stop derailing the thread.

Attached: 1385444624044.jpg (1872x1869, 404.06K)

So should we just assume that Wong, Capcom, goons or whoever else has some kind of disagreement or something to bomb threads? I mean, you have to be actively searching for the terminology to wind up here. You don't post in some nothing thread like this without purpose.

Attached: ichika.png (375x672, 127.38K)

and you are the one calling gg attention whores?

na, your post history and style is enough evidence. why do you desperately defend some dead end movement btw

thanks op

Ballard is described as the personification of Gamergate, but by who?
Honestly guys. If you're defending Gamergate you should at least be able to tell me who said it and what they work for. Is the film being produced by Capcom specifically or is it an actual direction? Did the quote come from Capcom, the crew, or someone else entirely?

I agree that you shouldn't buy Capcom games, though.

Attached: 1468805976216.png (900x900, 386.78K)

where did I call gg attention whores? If they are, they aren't doing a very good job since they're all giving it to me

This bullshit nontroversy and this whole thread is nothing but free press for crap movie and crapcom eshit, stop giving free promotion.

I was about to pirate the DMC HD collection and now I'll pirate it harder.

Attached: 588820560989772230226.png (500x500, 180.4K)

OP is a retard who took some game blogger's word as gospel, several FGC fags are on it, but Capcom is not behind the production and just allows them to use SFV for advertisement, but OP's retardation allowed goons and halfchan retards to show themselves and derail and post off-topic bullshit in this thread.

Attached: 46f120795561fa21f40aac0a13681079cf33136893ad26c4439756e576b16fe1.gif (728x426, 127.83K)

I thought GG was a good movement, showing that "game jorunos" are very bad at thier "job" was gaining traction and showing that the only people one should trust are the consumers themselves.

the entire thread has been about the subject in the OP, you don't know what a derail is, you're just spouting buzzwords like the uninformed simp you are

Op is dumb

People dislike gamergate here because the autistic need to try and shove GG into everything ans even more autistic need to defend GG instead of just shutting the fuck up, keep accusing others of being shills and shit up so many threads is grating.

after the first 3 months it was an absolute failure and kept itself alive with retarded PR stunts while trying to effect change with the people that hated it instead of taking down the people that gave it a reason to exist in the first place. Absolute failure and a pure embarrassment anyone would even defend it.

Are there are any video games worth buying those days? Serious question.

Attached: gif.png (500x280, 175.18K)

yes, plenty

Oh, well I guess I was wrong then.

No

I'm here since August 2014. I don't hate it per se, I just think people are clinging to it way past the expiration date. Goobergabber generals are an embarrassing circlejerk for a couple of years now.

Also the reactionary anti-SJW mindset that this community got infected with, although entirely justified, made it extremely sensitive to irrelevant shit. Seeing anons getting triggered by even a hint of liberal values on a piece of entertainment and then demanding boycotts over it is exactly the kind of bullshit that got us to band together here in the first place. It is funny that most of you can't see the irony of it all. Clinging to a loose set of rigid ideals and making it part of your identity… seems familiar.

waiting for the response with the image of the SJW with the mask talking about being neutral

Based GamerGate supports Trump and paid money to promote Feminism.

there is nothing wrong with paying 10 bucks for a forum

Not a shill, the real shills are the ones in the GG thread who just blogpost and do nothing while parroting misinformation like redditors looking for upboats.

Hell this thread is most likely made by one of them

Seems like Fascism. Identity politics.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: Back to Reddit.jpg (717x880, 210.53K)

Alright, I thought you were just a bad troll, but I'm honestly starting to believe we have genuine goons in our ranks.

Attached: katz-the-opponent.jpg (600x450, 39.72K)

Shit thread, but at least you faggots show yourselves to be shills and goons.

No, just kill yourself, no games worth playing, just join the other goons and do a circlejerk of being halfchan rapefugees.

There's nothing wrong to willingly be blind and let your hobby go to shit

Glad goons are still spouting misinformation.

Half the GG thread is blogposting and circle jerking while the other half is mombot tweet screenshots and stuff taken from Twitter

you don't even know what a goon is, or what a bad troll is. if anything I'm the most effective troll on this board you dumb fuck redditer

All I want is the truth user, I want to discuss games with fellow peeps, I want good game journalism, and I want to have no censorship.

games journalism was never good

All there is Justin wong talking about the movie and this website, As far as iIcan tell Capcom has no direct involvement in this.

Attached: screencapture-justinwong-nerofilmsinc-2018-03-16-10_12_26.png (568x320 1.17 MB, 2.4M)

PRAISE KEK

Vermintide 2 is alright. Better to just starve the beast at this point though. And archive everything.

Attached: d7036dff5314730ae2cd40bb5fca7e6f5b098bf1697c532af213b9f741e35bff.jpg (504x664, 33.37K)

Cobalt is a tranny btw

A few days ago I got a temporary ban on Holla Forums for "derailing", because I posted a single post in the GG thread related to the e-celeb drama everyone else was posting about.

Besides alot of backlog some indies are good even if they have shit fandoms who want to shove everything down your throat. I've been playing yakuza and its been great!

Cute or nah?

Yea, pretty much how it goes now.
first 300 posts talking about traps and tranny cocks but saying maybe spamming Japanese devs who dont care about drama on twitter isnt a good idea? Nope get banned by cobalt

Who is a tranny btw

I agree, the insecure gaters here can't understand what it's like having to deal with low-IQ people, I'm perfectly happy to pay 10 dollars to have access to a high-IQ forum full of cool people who can just point and laugh at the reactionaries and right-wingers (there is a bit of redundancy there, but you have to be rather high-IQ to understand it, so I included both terms anyway).
Sometimes I get sad about the gaters who will never experience socializing with people who have an actual sense of class and verisimilitude, but then I remember they deserve their pain.

Fuck off dubs stealing shill.

I do not like the idea of giving people labels, since it ultimately undermines ones point even if the point is wrong. I'm just saying that i like said game and want this user to play it if he thinks there aren't any good games out today.

absolutely pathetic

I'll just stop then.

Attached: 28dc0fdbb2a9f45d8c53e56a4c6bb0289cc4661cfbff0683618de7f697c5d0b4.jpg (697x350, 80.59K)

It did much more damage. It's very long list you know. Goons and Holla Forums are just jealous about our success.

Attached: 1462825129317.png (1023x513, 234.34K)

Is that a Fat Asian Justin Bieber?

Justin Bieber's hair is very popular in asian countries.

I'd be interested to read about this if true. Sources?

Please tone down tbe autism user, you set it to maximum.

Attached: 6741706611632747427532.gif (379x440, 139.87K)

PROUD GAMERGATER HERE
what happened to the feminist game we donated to?

Are you the same guy who posts the Sonic images?

Whats a good argument anyway

I didn't hate GG initially, and I was around since the shit hit the fan on cuckchan Holla Forums and we were forced to relocate to Holla Forums before initiating the exodus. I did, however, learn to hate them when it became apparent they were more than willing to neuter their message and principles in some vain attempt to stop the leftists from calling them names (it didn't work).

First we were told to stop calling Zoe a cocksucking harlot with a stinking vagina, because "it wasn't about her", then we were told we couldn't use non-kosher terms because of "muh PR and muh ethics", you see, GG wanted to be popular with the normalfags. I finally gave up when they started rolling out the #NotYourShield bullshit and inviting every YouTube whore, nigger and tranny thirsty for e-fame on board only to be betrayed and ridiculed, meanwhile alienating every other ally they could simply because the left told them to.

It didn't help that all they were willing to do is write autistic messages and "dig" for information and that the board couldn't go a week without a complete meltdown of the BO or the vols (who likely were leftist soycucks) and refusing to punish developers because GG degenerated into "it's about ethics in game journalism". Basically, another cautionary tale, just like Chanology, on why cucking yourself for mass appeal will just lead to defeat, because normalfags are subhuman Jewish golems that will stab you in the back faster than you can say "The Holocaust didn't happen".

Oh no, not my gamergoy, don't forget to donate to those e-celeb and fighting the good fight

Attached: oyvey.png (549x696, 124.78K)

Attached: finger1.jpg (600x422, 93.05K)

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 4.64K)

Attached: 571cf85dbae36d380dd5c9de443fcbc2ad096c028cc48aaccf36e51b809edc8d.png (654x497, 588.96K)

Caused more than enough butthurt to be worth it, to the point it keeps getting brought up 4 years later.

YOU DONT NEED TO DEFEND A FUCKING DEAD HASHTAG AND CIRCLE JERK GENERAL

Attached: finger2.jpg (599x469, 155.65K)

Evidently there are no lootboxes, so your very first claim is apparently false. I'm still waiting on the rest of your claims to be sourced, thanks.

Attached: 444444.JPG (646x587, 70.56K)

It's some sort of spooky hotel game. Managing a house as a ghost in a way that people will be curious but not so terrified nobody ever visits. It's…okay? I guess.

Attached: fence shitter.png (625x605, 51.19K)

Gamergate after normalfag youtube shitheads used it for profit or gamergate actually digging things up and doing something productive gamergate?

Like amiiboo and $70 cardboard box?

Attached: d63.jpeg (200x303, 16.45K)

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 7.84K)

The first game was garbage, what kind of cuck do you have to be to expect anything from the sequel, especially if Swedes are making it?

fuck off vermintide is #based
delete elves xddddd

>And yet we became the monster under these (((journalists))) beds
So? That didn’t mean shit. Gaming an game journislm didn’t improve. It got worse. Gamergate died when GG started giving money to e-celebs and game Devs because of Vagina and #Notyourshield
Friendly reminder Jim was right about Gamergate

This user gets it.

I dont want to start trouble I'm mainly here to discuss the discussion.

Attached: 042b285476d82360cbafab8838c2ed0da3a56052074c1145dce5601b79eea7a4.png.jpg (495x600, 60.18K)

Nazis have been dead and buried for 70 years, yet the left routinely drags out the pancake that particular dead horse has become to beat it some more.

You're not their boogieman, you're their excuse to justify their behavior to the normalfags, specifically because you present no threat to them (which you did to yourself), same as the non-existent Nazis. Do you see leftists criticize Muslim militants, spics, niggers or the Jews? No, and they don't because they know those groups can retaliate against them.

Gamergate and #Notyourrshield were responsible for for current year New SJW shitshow known as the Youtube Skeptic community/ liberalists
Prove me wrong faggots. Prove me wrong.

I thought GG wasn't about driving wamen out of vidya but more about censorship and how it has to be stopped.

You´re wrong.

This isn't a surprise to no one. A centrist is your "ally" so long as you don't dig too deep, after which he immediately revels himself as the leftist he truly is.

The funniest shit was that it was Holla Forums who came up with the idea to donate to TFYC and collaborated with NYS so as to piss off leftists by blowing a hole in their narrative. Something similar happened with "Right Wing Safety Squads" via reporting leftist spaces that violated proper housing codes rather than just letting them burn for their own amusement. If only I had the original screencaps and links.

I was joking.

2D traps are literally just girls drawn with dongs. Not gay.

Attached: 27697550_p0.jpg (1200x1600, 489.94K)

Sorry

I genuinely can't tell if you're a ni/gg/er or someone doing a good imitation of one to make them look bad.

It's okay, we're all friends here.

Attached: 187c528326ab77a68987b5fce16228b1b3c7a3696bce40e19d68a392ac5c5fc8.jpg (314x336, 71.39K)

EAC is a shitty anticheat which scans your entire system, then sends it for a checkup if you're cheating without checking your ingame behavior (data-wise, like zooming around the map at lightspeed or having infinite health)
lootboxes are after the end of each mission where like the good goyim you get too look at shiny shake and explode for that doubleplusgoodfeel
Twitch integration is literally in the patchnotes
devs deleted the "accurate portrayal of the migrant crisis" review out of asshurt

Soygon was a unknown no body until Gamergate. Same with mundanematt, shoe on head, kraut and baked Alaska. Not to mention Gamergate helped saved total biscuit career.

Your collective butthurt and that of everyone elses is why GG is still a thing, if you dislike GG you don't belong on this board.

Now go back to /cow/ so you can slurp some more cum while complaining about how ecelebs killed GG.

Attached: 123baac5ba1c53a61da32d7c79da82488e75677e612351573a549091ebfd4171.png (767x750, 739.83K)

YOU DONT NEED TO AUTSITICALLY DEFEND GG
Youre just as fuckin bad

Go back to sucking the cancer outta total Biscuit asshole.

I think that was a good thing.
Those channels were introductory material for many people who started hating leftists because of that, I'm sure that many of them drifted towards right-wing politics because of that. Just think how many people god dissillusioned with the whole skeptic community after that shitstorm and probably drifted towards the alt-right I know that people hate them but it's still an improvement over the left holding public opinion in their hands

No homo.

Attached: 47098179_p0.jpg (627x885, 173.02K)

Out of school today?

it was worth it because you are still mad LMAO

That's good to hear.

Attached: IMG_20150508_124514.jpg (594x720, 56.12K)

Why not? You've become complete lolcows that cirlcejerk in that abomination of a general without pause. If people are making fun of you maybe there's a reason for it. Or are you stuck so far up your own ass you don't see this?

It wasn't the e-celebs, it was you cucks and your pathetic attempts to appeal to the left that killed it. Hope it was worth is so tumblr would stop calling you racists.

Wait, are revoltards blaming the ecelebs for the reason of GG being slow?

B-BASED JIM

Attached: GlÛžd i could help goy.Ave salom.webm (960x540, 7.45M)

No, i hate all of you!! b…baka!

>>>/reddit/

Bravo, you got played like a fiddle.

This is fucking retarded. Not even from the standpoint of being political, but just retarded from the fact that their way of trying to stay relevant is banging on something everyone else did years ago. Can't wait for them to have the movie full of planking and talking about how "all your base are belong to us"

Attached: AWSKeks.jpg (1280x720, 79.97K)

Am I on /kind/?

Attached: 7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3--question-mark-girls.jpg (236x231, 10.85K)

Gamergate isnt directly linked to the ideal of keeping politics out of videogames, which is what you're referring to when you say anons are sensitive to liberal propaganda.
You are more butthurt about the movement and user's mindset than you are admitting to, otherwise you wouldn't talk down a movement that only tries to do good and doesn't harm anyone even if it isn't as relevant as it used to be. Again, being minded of politics in videogames is a mindset separate from GamerGate, so I don't even know why it was brought up.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 27.67K)

You do know the Nietzsche quote, don't you?

Only if you want to be.

Attached: 34c4901afcb8acb2120193608b123402c64b3263b771b23093308e3018513409.png (991x716, 295.74K)

The cancer is terminal.

Attached: Ahahahah OUOUOUUOOUOUOUOUOHHHH.mp4 (480x480, 949.63K)

GG wrong follow that reddit mods recent example before the conviction comes

You forgot Milo, what a fucking cancer. Holla Forums is always right, faggots belong in the >>>/bog/. Remember that Vivian games that peoples donated money to? I sure don't because its fucking piece a shit. That what you get from "muh PR" crowd.

WEW

Revoltards will blame everything and everyone to make GooberGlackers look bad.
It's been like this for years

Attached: ca0ef7ec4fcb6e7add737841442b8753502f19498810006ef114a82d61e3612b.png (800x800, 236.35K)

Did you even read what I wrote? I never contested the fact that skeptics are just another form of leftists in disguise. The fact though is that by being less extreme leftits they were driving people away from leftism as a whole, even if they didn't intend to. Now with the shitstorm, their fanbases got largelly dissillusioned with them and many of them actually drifted towards the right.

Which one? There are like 3 or 4 that fit here.

The only good thing about Milo is that he indirectly helped got Berkeley set on fire. Leftists burning down marxists colleges is always a good thing.

Milo isn't merely a faggo that thirsts after the nigger cock, and likely a pedophile (just like most homosexuals), but also a Jew.

But we did it KotakuInAction! We sure showed them leftists by giving them money!

Attached: Kate-Leth-at-ABC-Featured-Image.jpg (770x409, 94.49K)

They're as extreme as any other leftists. In case you missed it Kraut and his merry band of faggots were more than ready to doxx "Nazis" and fuck up their lives. How are they different from any other leftist?

You seem to live under this delusion that there are actually leftists that don't deserve to be shot in the head.

The biggest surprise is that people on Holla Forums are still willing to defend gamergate. Unless its just reddit leaking out of their containment thread.

Yeah, funding feminist games and giving feminists attention is indeed doing damage to the western society.

You know the one. He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

No.

This has nothing to do with CapCom.
OP is a retard from /r/theDonald posting misinfo and this thread is full blow Revoltard cancer.

Attached: 1396968603717.gif (658x604, 90.09K)

Denying e-celebs didn’t hurt Gamergate is like saying Political shoehorning not hurting Hollywood.

I wish people could think

The biggest surprise is retards like yourself still trying to use the same kike tier subversive tactics after 3 years to see if it sticks.
The biggest surprise is you thinking that anyone who opposes GG belongs on this board.

Attached: 72c.jpg (600x450, 18.15K)

Don’t forget it was the PR #Notyourshield faggots that campaign to get Colbert to cover GG. Yet they are surprised by Colbert being SJW. Like if Colbert was playing a character or something.

Hollywood was always politically ass raped by its creators - the kikes. That's literally its purpose, to brainwash and impose new social norms.

this really clicks my my links
we're dealing with a bonafide genious here

Help! Criticism of Gamergate is violating my safe space!

You only have yourself to blame you pathetic cucks.

Well, GGers not being very smart is a running theme.

What have they exactly done? Bitch about ecelebs, ruin happenings with forcing edrama at everyone's throats. Ruin operations by mentioning that their eceleb obsession is more important. Waste more time on annoying pro-GG than aGGros. Ruined a months prepared operation by spamming the hashtag. Doing everything that anti-GG wanted.
And now they have the galls to portray themselves as the victims?

Nigger, you can't pretend that people with their head so far up their ass to larp as a bunch of "intellectuals" conducting operations on "Nazis" are just as extreme as insane tumblr-feminists larping as all-gender eldritch abominations. They might have their head far up their ass but they are not as insane as some worse cases out there, and just by showing how insane those worse cases truly are they made a large portion of their public disgusted with leftism, and then also made themselves look like retards which made their fanbases drift away from them towards the right. What I'm saying was that they were useful tools, a means to an end.

All me tbh.

Good job.

This thread is a mess but at least Capcom is still letting everyone know how retarded they are.

Moving from being a skeptic to the alt-right is great and all but they are still in a similar situation with e-celebs and shit.

Why are people still talking about a thing that happened 4 years ago?

back to reddit

Why not? Both wanted the same end result, to ruin the lives of right wingers for merely disagreeing with them. How are they any different?

No, what you're doing is being an apologist shill for these filthy centrist subhumans. Go fuck yourself.

I'm not saying that it's perfect, I'm just saying that it's an improvement.

It's because they are leftists they just had a mutual beneficial relationship with pretending to care.
Why do you think ShaunKing of Akkad is using black idpol as a weapon? Literally claiming to be black as an excuse as to why he can't be argued against instead of laughing at it like the retarded bullshit that it is.

Attached: 236187236871.jpg (311x167, 23.54K)

The only people who say gg didnt win are undercover goons and Holla Forumsacks who got invited in for tactical support, completely misunderstood what the movement was about and left bitter when they showed up for a race war and got Advanced Wars instead.

We mortally wounded the sjw narrative. We pushed snowflake into the cultural zeitgeist. We exposed how insane these people are and spearheaded a sea change against them. We memed a shitlord into the white house ffs. Whats laughable is anyone even remotely suggesting gg was anything other than a resounding, ongoing success.

The irony

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 23.37K)

Using liberal faggotry as image only brings the goon in you out.
Also: paying to scam leftists and (((journos))) is ok.
And it always pay off, with your money coming to my accounts after a circus trial.

Attached: e69.jpg (640x640, 108.83K)

I'm glad to see that the SJWs are failing.

nothing says paying to scam like supporting a feminist charity to own the other feminists

The Cuck of Akkad is so fucking stupid he "mistook" his ancestor, who is likely from the Mediterranean, for a nigger. Either that or he thirsts for nigger dick like every other leftist.

Attached: slow.jpg (618x545, 75.2K)

They are different in how the public perceives them. One is seen as dickish, stupid and self-centered, the other is seen as fucking insane.

Yes and that's exactly the reason why I explicitly said in my first post that it was also a good thing that they outed themselves and caused this shitstorm so that people can drift away from them towards other more right-wing ideollogies. Do you have fucking brain damage user? Can you even read with comprehension?

Attached: 1458912716470.gif (1307x734, 803.92K)

I hope sunset rider will never get a reboot by western Devs. Half the cast will be gay or progressive western game designed women.

It was abundantly clear from the onset that they would do mental gymnastics and lie out the ass no matter what. That and the sea lion thing was more goofing off to further spite them rather than seriously trying to change the (non-existant) minds of SJWs.

To be fair it was a separate group that was attacked and doxed by them, if you're referring to the The Fine Young Capitalists.

At least Holla Forums learned their lesson.

Attached: deplorablecrossposters.png (944x4013, 409.21K)

The biggest surprise is you still think Gamergate is even a thing. What exactly do you think sitting around posting pictures of retards on twitter is achieving? Even the SJWs who took over it have moved on to skeptics/liberalists.

No, he's using black idpol because it is one of the culturally acceptable forms of identity politics. In reality it shouldn't and he is literally only making the problem worse because he's an idiot and doesn't understand the core of why idpol is pointless and should be removed.

Nice meme fellow Kekistani
Holla Forums has never used or funded useful idiots as well.
Never

Everyone shouldn't have voted as well, we should have just left Hillary win.

Attached: 418.png (600x686, 393.72K)

Oh, okay, so the only difference is one of public perception. Again, how are they different from each other in terms of politics, end goals and methodology?

For someone that is supposedly agreeing they are filth you sure try very hard to tell people how totally not like the leftists they are.

Keep digging

Attached: Anthonyburh.png (563x480, 291.4K)

Attached: the exact second.gif (350x280, 891.54K)

or it could be worse,it could be made for mobiles

Did they now?

And them backstabbing the paid feminist at the end.
Scamming leftists is always a good thing.

Using tactics that work is ok.
No matter where they come from.

Eeewwww. I still can’t believe journalists still pushing mobile gaming the future of gaming narrative after their predictions of Facebook gaming will over take console gaming failed.

Is the Third Reich still a thing? Is the KKK? Are you genuinely so stupid you don't see a pattern here? Leftists only ridicule those they know can't retaliate against them.

They're not scared of GG because they know GG neutered themselves to appease the left. You're no threat to them.

So, you're saying it's okay that the skeptics were trying to doxx right wingers?

Ask me how I know that you aren't from here.

Sure, and neither is Holla Forums fellow 8chinner

Attached: 71207d4a1b8ee74e3f1f57399172bdb3b680b74da9c2220fa3a084509ed5f5d9.jpg (739x960, 293.41K)

get the fuck outta here, faggot.

It's because they have financial ties.
Have you learned nothing?

I dont think wong would even care what he's doing as long as he's getting paid.

Attached: justinwongbudlight.jpg (576x768, 97.22K)

That’s still relevant? I thought it was the dedicated circlejerk and blogposting thread ever since it died down and 4am threads were rightfully nuked.

i can show you nightmares beyond human imagination

Attached: 0d543a1ce20b1ed4233e50b4e75e6cc52662a3a.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 367.03K)

I thought this was when Capcom officially announced that it hates gamers?

Now that Facebook dying. Will be the new soncalled future of gaming? VR probably going to be crash like Kinect 2.0

But none of that is related to what you are currently doing. When gamergate started these retards actually though gangs of gamers were roaming the street killing and raping women, of course they are going to keep talking about you. They still will be when they are 80.

fuck you mark

This wasn’t made by Japanese Devs was it? I refuse to believe the Japanese would make a tumblr approve healthy at any size woman.

Nigger, nothing else matters, the only thing that matters is that people are willing to listen to them, and if they focused their attention on mocking leftists worse than themselves, it drives people away from leftism as a whole. They are not different in anything else, but that doesn't matter because they won't accomplish their goal as the public opinion is slowly drifting towards the right. What the fuck do you not get nigger?

No I did fucking not, I only said that they are not as extreme as femminist leftists who are literally advocating for genocide of all men and white people. No matter how you put it, the skeptics are not insane enough to say that outright even if their goals might lead to the same outcome. The whole fucking point is that because of that people are willing to listen to them. Are you fucking autistic user? Are you unable to comprehend the basic idea that people that were watching skeptic channels are easier to influence and bring onto the right than your average normalfag?

Sure did. :^) If anyone wants to use Holla Forums as an excuse to shit on what GG done, they better at least have the intelligence to not prop up Trump as an example of -complete- success. Even Donald himself did the "PR" thing what with the pictures of the taco bowl, his black supporters, holding gay flags, and that is to say nothing of all the circumcised cock sucking he and his team does. All that energy spent on getting him elected here was done knowing it would prevent/stall a greater evil. Up to you if the current state of the board was worth it in the long run.

It's an input medium not an industry. If you're talking about VR games, it already did due to the clout that was stuffed into steam and Occulus's storefronts.

i remember the shill thread

what I want to know is three simple things.

if it's a comedy, will gamergate be made the joke or will it be the ridiculousness of it all be the joke?
is the gamergate in the film not actually gamergate but whoever reported on it saying that it is?
is the marketing for the film going to be based upon spite marketing?

Attached: 05067c35ffd4d6296b1b5e0ef0a5d09d545c16cef5fc3fb25de880a0c3682aa9.png (800x800, 1000.53K)

Wild Guns is good game and it's made by Nip devs.
I myself posted the torrent to the game.
Keep up the good anti shill work though

Attached: fa0f66599e9b6897429f4a2932b7651ae2f334baeccf783241482aada7dd045e.jpg (436x402, 31.84K)

I agree, that's why I just wind up lurking here more often than not. Any time ANY game gets even a wiff of something that is less that far-right goosestepping it's automatically called shit and cucked or gay without even playing the game too see if it's good, and supporting games that are good, like I do, and like many gamers that used to do. People get too wrapped up in the political shit, exactly like the enemies who they profess to hate. One argument that people used to use all the time was that "SJWs don't buy games" so that they are an anti-audience, but seriously it's the same here because so many people go out of there way to shit on a game, pirate it, and then stamp out any and all discussion (by ridicule, name calling, straw man, etc. sounds familiar?) that disagrees with their professed ideology. I want to play and talk about video games, not politics. This is why 90% of the time I talk to my Japanese friends about game, because you know what? They actually know how to separate the two.

Attached: this_thread_again.png (600x600, 19.29K)

People forget how big the motion gaming crazed was. PlayStation move flopped so hard. People don’t even remember it like they did with Kinect. Not to mention the plug in and play consoles. Only diffence from motion gaming and VR. Is VR getting more investments. If anything. VR crash will be harder than motion gaming.

I only remember it because of the lewd drawings.

again retard, you're basically making the statement of "There's going to be a Dancepad Crash" it's an input device, and even then it bottlenecked extremely hard with cryptomining.

What fucking planet are you living on

Can't actually tell if this is blatant shitposting, or if Holla Forums actually this overrun with shills.

Attached: 555b1ca387b39dfca935f98a78a4684e01d88547e021c112fe00170cfafe.jpg (450x331, 22.7K)

Its a fucking jewliwood movie. What do you think will happen?

Have you read the thread?

Right Wing Safety Squads were actually tumblr pretending to be Holla Forums because they didnt want to burn in some warehouse

do we even know who the publishers/studio is?

PRAISE KEK, MY FELLOW KEKISTANIS!!!!!

Most people only remember PlayStation move from all the sex toy jokes.

You barely see Tripple A studios or sony promoting Playststion VR. PlayStation VR the best selling VR headset. It already getting the PS vita treatment by Sony. It was four years until Microsoft finally cut all ties with Kinect 2.0. Pretty much every Indie dev that made a big budget VR game in finical trouble. In the
Fact we don’t see Scott cawthon make FNAF VR is very telling.

Sure is Spring Break ITT

Attached: Toqger Orange.jpg (1280x720, 120.08K)

been like this for a very long time tbh

Attached: 955ac77fce0e93aa99bd9f8e310ab4df6b32362f4b17c82d7b17675c499bfc8e.png (1166x1115, 1.05M)

Literally who?

/ourguy/

Do you read the thread? At least half or more of the posters here are also cross posters on Holla Forums and you can tell. Can't even have a conversation about a game and go against the mainstream thinking here without it being accused of being "a kike shill", let alone criticize anything anime or japan related and you'd get some shit like "fappin to muh lolis is totally not pedo". Fucking sad man.

Fuck nu/v/ and these redditors, gamergoys at least believe in something and fight.. You take it in the ass the same, but all you do is wallow in your pity.

8ch is and will always be GG central.

I'll take gamergay autism over media lies any day of the week.

Attached: shut their lying mouths.webm (720x1280 5.99 MB, 1.83M)

Regardless of your stance on GG, there's absolutely no need to take this seriously. At worst we'll get some cringy acting from people who really shouldn't be acting, and at best we'll get some GO HOME GAMUR GURL tier stuff out of this.

I also don't see any Capcom involvement in this so I think it's safe to say OP jumped the gun.

So you admit you take it in the ass then?

Attached: 1d64c600e0f1e330c6ca77cdc15f8e2c9cdc6a5d373268a56d8f39202031f83c.jpg (386x500, 64.97K)

That's not the point. You claim people are oversensitive to games being even a step out of "far right", but there aren't any fucking games that are far right. That's fucking delusion.
People are generally oversensitive about games being political propaganda in general.

Shoo shoo shill

I doubt that tbh

obviously there's some kinda words being put into someone elses mouth going on here, we'll just have to wait till more information is put out about the film.

Attached: bI9PWKS.gif (360x360, 19.49K)

obligatory

Attached: otaku revengemolested by vidya loli.jpg (1050x1050, 101.04K)

No they don't, they sit around and circle jerk about how they 'totally owned that fat feminist that one time on twitter' while the gaming industry and the world continue to burn around them.

It is, just don't remind them they failed or else they shit up an entire thread with cries abouy how they still totally matter and aren't an irrelevant scapegoat.

Attached: Giggle.gif (386x232, 3.22M)

what is GamerGate?

Clover was a mistake, why is the cakekike not working to help us rid ourselves of cuckchan rapefugees?

This post is exactly why we can't have food Mario/Zelda threads everybody.

some gay ants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate

>>>/trannypol/
>>>/SomethingAwful/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/gaschamber/

If only there was some way to do something about such rampant faggotry.
I know Amir0x was a NeoGAF mod who also got kicked out for kiddy porn (and none too surprisingly, antiGG) and there's at least one NeoGAF user within the Holla Forums mods there according to >>>/irc/ (and them clamping down on Tyler Malka's downfall a few months ago). But this, I'm not sure if it's true, but I really wouldn't put it past them. I'd love to know where exactly this rumor is coming from and if it has any leads or evidence.

Attached: hitlertrumpredditor.jpg (1024x1024, 52.37K)

the answer is avatarfagging

Attached: 983db93897622f98f89d446791f0e2b96eb47d9bcab9c40133608b23bb7ad6a3.png (1000x1000, 421.87K)

I'd rather see Mark "gas" that furry australian Marche, instead.

Attached: markie_mark.jpg (1200x900, 184.55K)

Gay hand posture. Mark's a bottom.

GG is not a thing any more. It hasn't done shit in years.
GG Revolt is not a thing either. You are living in your personal drama circle hell.
Just because some SJWs can't move on yet it doesn't mean you shouldn't either. Yes, continue fucking bitching about progressivism in video games. Circlejerking about GG adds nothing to it, though.

Kikes get assraped by demons on the regular

No.
It is ok to scam leftists, to doxx leftists, to kill leftists and so on.
If it harms leftists, it is ok.
As is taking away their money.

Really makes you think

Attached: Really makes those last 6% think.png (423x330, 22.94K)

I've seen the pictures before.
Where and how did this guy manage to get his own personal loli?
Did people just let that slide?
Where the fuck were her parents?

Attached: wat.png (362x339, 272.12K)

That meme gets you banned on Holla Forums for being racist against americans.

Exactly.
And that is a good thing.
Buy only games that are not made by leftists.
This reduces the size of the whole industry, as many leftists studios will shut down, and it can contribute to better products being made by fewer studios.

Read the article.
The whole movie is about a Street Fighter V tournament.
Capcom is involved.

Reported for being a goon.
Wikipedia's articles all lie about Gamer Gate, and wikipedia also supports feminism.

There's a video going around were Wong did some awkward shoulder rub on a little girl playing some shit fighting game. He looked like a creep and the image is just a reversal.

Based capcom

see

lots of films have products in them, doesn't mean much other then "they likely paid for it or were paid for it"

Oh it's just the FGC
I'm sure the japs in Capcom dev depts don't give a fuck about #gamergate.

let me fucking remind you that the FGC is 80% niggers.

The jew banned me for less, who cares.

"journalists">>bloggers.
nobody gives a shit about your failed movement. these (((popular corporations))) will continue poz while you post #GOOBERGATE NOT UR SHEILD on twitter.

Okay this has to be fucking bait as I remember Clint and Annie but who in the fuck are those other two?

Attached: Bert Stare.gif (341x321, 2M)

Aw shit
Sothat means they lied to me about Lt Gamergate?
archive.is/t4iXB

Attached: 5374949.gif (229x418 76.89 KB, 65.16K)

If gamergate is dead and beaten than why is it still living rent free in the heads of millions of people?

OMG. It's 2014 again

Are bloggers journalists truly people

Better question, why is it still living rent free on this board?

It's the reloaded version goy,only $19,99 available on your friendly neighbor's Gabens stEAmâ„¢ service.All the retro arcade fun you could ever want and remember from your childhood now with up to date retro pixel art graphics ,hip soundtrack,online coop and 50% more inclusivity and zanny characters to chose from and in such small portions

Attached: wildgunsreloaded.jpg (1920x1080, 339.92K)

You don't tear out the foundation after you move into the house.
Sure it's something most of us would rather not think about and the only time you really should think about it is when the rest of the house is collapsing but it's always going to be there.

Attached: eventiwillremindthem.jpg (1153x709, 365.49K)

Attached: man but why.mp4 (480x360, 183.73K)

Attached: leth note.jpg (770x409 100.09 KB, 291.17K)

I'd say the foundation was those two boards that had people on them back before GG happened and we rapefugee'd it up

The disinformation in here is incredible. Absolutely anything to make it seem like right-wing internet activism has never had a victory, I guess.

Paid shill that promoted Street Fighter V "starring" in a movie revolving around Street Fighter V, and you will tell me that Capcom did not pay for it?

the dota2 documentary revolved around dota2 but it was *about* a player who's known for his pudge.

Sure.
Dismiss the greedy company that tried everything anti-consumer, when the product that they most desperately try to promote is a central plot point in a movie starring a proven paid shill for the same company and the same product, right?

To the human minority in the FGC: stay away from Capcom's products and cons that promote Capcom.

And they are losing sales and profits, one after another.
Also, the governments of many countries will step in to ruin said companies even more.
Ask EA and Disney how "big" were their profits after the leftist bullshit.

Never forget. Never forgive.

Still, it is a promotion of a product from that company.
As is putting Street Fighter V in a movie IS a promotion of Capcom.
The thing is, the same paid shill (and there are others in the cast also) that promoted the game for them is starring a movie about said game.
There is no way that Capcom is not involved in this.

not necessarily, it could just be about realism to their film as it'd be much less realistic if it was some fake fighting game and not to mention if they had to show footage of the game they'd have to take into account the CGI production costs of that which could end up being a complete laughing stock as whoever directing the CGI part would need to know how a fighting game actually plays and not a "films depiction of video game"

Attached: CAPCOM.webm (800x450, 207.33K)

Suporting TFYC was a Holla Forums OP to harvest leftard butthurt after they found out that Valkenburger took a steaming shit on them to get rid of the competition to her own Gamejam scamm

Yeah, but there is copyright.
At the very least, Capcom is making some deal with them to allow them to use the name and footage. But probably, Capcom is paying for this shit.
One way or the other, the name and footage can't be used without Capcom's direct involvement.

Even more reason to avoid anything with his involvement.
The yellow midget is a walking advertisement. If he says that something is good, he was paid to say so.

sure but that doesn't mean that this is capcom's film production, just that they have a product from capcom in it. we're not talking about sony here where they own the studio, publisher and products used for all their shit.

Who cares about a studio that is stuck back in 2014?

epic

user i…

see

keep it in the goober thread, no need to pollute the catalog that's already suffering from cuckchan

Hecks yeah, fellow neogaffer, that will show those gaymergaytors!
Upboated!

As much as I like shitting on dumb things, I'd rather have a thread about video games than a shitty movie in production.

at least lurk more before posting cuckchan

Laughable

Attached: 420ace.png (547x589, 415.76K)

Attached: Hulktastic.PNG (386x304, 324.65K)

BOYCOTT CAPCOM FOREVER!
SHOW THEM THAT GAMERS DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYBODY

What a retarded post, user.
Do you enjoy the daily template threads that pop up with a one liner OP and an image of soywojack?
Is that what you came here for?

Spelling aside, you're still retarded.
Just move this issue into the motherfucking 24/7 thread dedicated to this one thing. How hard is that?

Wew

Attached: Headless dance.gif (175x274, 16.42K)

does anyone still really give a shit about GG ?

Attached: if he.gif (500x260, 964.08K)

I'm not going to say that the OP isn't a fucking /r/theDonald retard spouting misinfo and that this thread wasn't absolute shit just from the original content alone.

But if you think this shit isn't vidya or relevant you're full of shit.
GamerGate is anything they don't like in the vidya industry, no different from the "Gamers are Dead" bullshit.

It's brand alone keeps normalfags away

Attached: CR dubs.jpg (620x429, 54.61K)

Astroturf doesn't work here, but they still try anyways. The old pretend to be retarded trick…

Attached: assassinskek.PNG (376x296, 220.07K)

On Holla Forums? Sure.

Outside of Holla Forums? Definitely.

Again, the thread is both shit and not vidya, while the issue is greater than that, which is why I'd rather have it in the actual GG thread than this shitposting one, that's all there is to my posts.

No one is talking about the first couple of months. We are talking about the here and now. What has been GG but a e-celeb circlejerk general for the past 2+ years? What has GG done in that timespan? What is GG? It is a twitter hastage that by now is only used by the same 20 people and KotakuInAction aka literal redditors.
At this point it is not some dead hastag that is important, but keeping the spirit of hating the kind of people that have destroyed the industry.

once

Attached: Mortal-Kombat-film-images-cd115266-5d05-4c5c-8585-01574442c15.jpg (780x1170, 109.33K)

Good fucking riddance

or twice

Attached: SilentHill.jpg (620x400, 191.83K)

why do all movies related to vidya have to be shit? why can't just once some producer take pity on vidya and make a good movie. are we, the vidya community really that stupid and gullible that we're willing to pay for it or do they underestimate us and expect good results from shit movies? how does it always go wrong? who thought this was gonna be well received in the broader scope?

Attached: 1316018424492.png (276x530, 183.97K)

I would definitely stick my cock in those breasts.

I would argue the Mario Bros Movie and Street Fighter succeeded in what they wanted to do.

Attached: Raul Julia Bison speech.webm (1280x528, 11.59M)

He might have shilled as fuck for Nintendo at the end, but why exactly is he getting banned? For having an opinion?
Hell, he is mostly right about the big Japanese studios, some of which develop some of the big games on Western market that have nothing Japanese about them.

I mean,the mario bros sure if their idea was to make a complete misrepresentation of the game.

Attached: Laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 15.78K)

Wouldn't you rather stick your breasts between their cocks?

no way fag,i'm a monster girl lover.

Did you just start lurking 2 months ago?

I know what he's referencing,i just don't want to indulge with a silly response.

It's amazing how much the media hates and brings up GG any chance they get. This is a reminder that if you ever challenge the media they will lie and do anything to ruin you.
They managed to successful turn
Too
Just by saying the same thing over and over as a defense mechanism. Of course the average idiot who trusts what the media says will believe it.

Attached: 1363724298204.jpg (1089x607, 175.26K)

Spongebob A Few Moments Later.jpg

A few more moments later.jpg

A few years later.jpg

And that's what GG was, for me. A few proud moments, with a nonstop clusterfuck of who the fuck is doing what with who and is it good or not good going on in the background.

Attached: 1420435764795.jpg (568x448 66.67 KB, 164.3K)

It still had Heart.

Attached: Mario Mario Luigi Mario.webm (640x360, 1.52M)

I mean Fucking Vinnys voices of them is a more accurate representation but sure.

I have no idea who the fuck this faggot is. He looks gay as fuck.

Attached: a.png (1278x1124, 1.15M)

Watch out he might make a series of 30 minute videos on how you offended his girlfriends black son.

(Checked)
He's the guy who lost.

Attached: official evo moment 37 daigo vs justin evo 2004 in hd.mp4 (1280x720, 11.73M)

Well I'll just go fuck myself.

Attached: lynne sigh.jpg (226x255, 26.59K)

Why?

Attached: 66c7fdc59bb7467a6bf4bce04af8639f3a2196ea6f16ae212237975762410994.gif (150x113, 582.67K)

You liked a company for casualizing a game?

You have to go back

Attached: d04ffb77c4977473a39a8122777a4844523fbddd240d45ffa3ce6ffd0ea4a863.jpg (590x531, 54.7K)

That is why i said that Capcom is involved. Not that it owns the movie.
But almost certainly paid for it's production.
And the fact that the company let one of their products be in a movie that is propaganda against Gamers shows Capcom's true colors.

This should be the norm by now.

-No niggers in the main cast.
-Hot blond gets kicked and even after winning, become a helpless trophy.
-The main character beats a nigger. The villains kill said nigger and another nigger later on.
-That soundtrack.
It truly is the best game movie ever made.

Pedowood always hated video games.
Video Games is not totally kike infested (the japanese industry still has some companies free of deformed kikes), and gamers started the whole concept of being skeptical and cynical about any marketing.
All of this goes against the kikes at Pedowood, that want to control every industry and have it's consumers behaving like cattle, never antagonizing anything from the industry.
Video games will forever be hated by Pedowood and it's associates, ntil Pedowood itself is brought down and a new movie industry free of deformed kikes can be raised.

The average idiot is a dying breed.
That is what caused so much butthurt in the media in the first place. The mainstream media is dying, along with it's audience, and exposing their lies at the moment of their weakened state made them mad with hate.
Remember this user: the mainstream media has no power at all.

Nobody.
But Capcom is still paying him to shill their failed games, and the bribes ended up putting him on a movie about being anti-gamers, while advertising one of Capcom's failed games.

It is.
And the game rightfully tanked because of it.

Look and a mirror and tell me you aren't salty as fuck over Capcom casualizing your franchise.
Your games are gonna be casual and you can't do shit about it. Git mad.

Attached: smugman.gif (270x220, 24.37K)

I don't even play the game, but you don't belong here.

We can subvert the marketing and orchestrate Capcom's bankruptcy.

Attached: 187678776.jpeg (600x909, 29.79K)

Okay, can I still play SFIIX Grand Master on fightcade though?

Attached: 1eb78f5374e83d8da827418c53cc067f2f5cec4977246454f5102acf8b65cf10.jpg (800x999, 87.8K)

Attached: Ascending.jpg (768x960, 105.27K)

Mark giving himself a time out, eh?

Soon.

Attached: tom-holland-uncharted.jpg (446x299, 150.4K)

Wow, that doesn't sound familiar at all. Seriously, they are aiming this shit so fucking hard at normalfags, that they are ripping off everything they can, but don't even want to mention something like Japanese Pro Wrestling, because 'eww, filthy otaku/weeb culture'. Rather use MMA, because even normalfags know what MMA is.

I don't even know what to say at this point.

Attached: omega.jpg (777x437, 110.46K)

How do you know? What exactly is this based on? Did the developers specifically say that this character was designed as a "body positive femme to sit on the patriarchy"? Or is this just you having an autistic kneejerk response to a big lady character like usual?

Last I checked the devs of WGR were Japanese, and I really doubt they give a steaming shit about American politics.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1500x1500, 755.9K)

Top kek
(((Soros))) just doesn't know when to give up.

Attached: shills btfo.png (773x196, 54.42K)

What a gay thread. Also even the FGC normalfags think this will be a shitshow

Attached: kek.png (697x342, 40.97K)

We are already ruining everything for big companies.
Capcom will be no exception.
Fuck off with your corporate cock-sucking.

That Capcom is another piece of shit company that must be forced into bankruptcy.

This.
And now they are desperate because their chosen companies are always facing risk of ending completely at any time, for as little as a tweet from some employee.

Still worthy bringing it up and ruining it.

"everyone else was talking about" was actually "everyone else was telling you to shut the fuck up about because it was OT", you fucking liar.

Citation needed

Attached: ....png (334x242, 79K)

absolutely disgusting

It was a single post, about something others around me were talking about too and no one even replied to it. Don't now claim I am some boogeyman or something.

It's pretty obvious they hate gamers with every single game they've released in the past 5 years

See the lootboxes fiasco, the governments of many countries coming for the companies, the EA's and Disney's nuBattlefront II fiasco, Bioware shaking in fear of going bankrupt, Ubishit at the brink of being bought out for lack of funds, Relic admitting that they are "one bad game away from closing doors", and so on.
All results of mobilizing people to boycott those companies.

This is where that whole Citation Needed thing comes into play. I'm going to need to see some proof of a casual link between a few anons with thier one thread on this one image board and all that shit. Since, y'know. It was Hulk Hogan that finished off gawker, and GG had not one thing to do with that; it was just Gawker's bulshit FINALLY catching up with them. GG MAY have softened Gawker up, but it's all speculation.

So, ONCE AGAIN: pic related

Attached: 1418866043133.png (207x239, 15.77K)

Which was caused by reddit, so you know, if you have something to say faggot, better say it now..

We lived long enough to see ourselves video game villain.

Attached: forever rides.jpg (934x609 23.73 KB, 93.47K)

If you don't consider people getting angry at a company and said company being pushed back (or even bankrupting) soon after that as a fact, then you won't believe in anything anyway.

See above.
Company makes retarded decision. People react. Company is pushed back or have their profits harmed because of it.

Pedwood villain.
Which is a good thing.
They always portrait the good guys as the villains.

I don't see any mention of GG in any of this fiasco

Attached: 1378999082366.jpg (1050x700, 166.64K)

nah, this wasn't worth it's own thread, it's not news worthy, there's no evidence that it's funded by Capcom, and even FGC faggots were making fun of it for trying to shove in GG where it didn't belong. Marvel vs Capcom Infinite proved that name alone won't give Capcom money anymore for their fighting games.

And I don't appreciate you shilling this thread in a multitude of other threads, even when you were told to fuck off for not being able to crosspost.

He's trying to rally 8/v/ as a whole to go after Capcom. That's why he posted the link of this thread in the old Fighting Game General as well, and using the GG controversy as a crutch and Capcom's bad press as a crutch to do it to gain support. Of course shills in this thread don't recognize what OP is doing and just reeeee at the mere mention of GG as goons and burnouts do. OP is only correct that people reacting poorly to companies actions hurts said companies. However OP agreeing to this doesn't realize the error he made.

Boycotts don't work when organized in gaming. Going after companies in an organized fashion also rarely works. Company losing profits from being anti-consumer is always after a multitude of really bad PR decisions which results in gamers acting reactionary to it and it doesn't happen instantly, often takes years and multiple game releases to finally catch up. We already know what works in tanking a company and what OP is proposing isn't it.

For everyone who quit GG, you've missed some interesting digs. There's a huge library of threads to catch up on.
voat.co/v/ictory/2261029

There is also a Wiki that needs volunteers if you want to record for posterity everything that happened.
>>>/gamergatehq/331551

Attached: bookwolf.jpg (750x545, 70.58K)

Doris is a fetish character, not kike propaganda.
Kikes dont want fat bitches to look feminine, they want them to look like bulldykes.

The mainstream media only mentions Gamer Gate when they want to defame it.
Of course you won't see it being mentioned when ti wins every single time.

Spoke like a true corporate shill.

Nope, just not retarded and know how things work since history repeats itself over and over in this industry. Video game companies get fucked over the most when they make disastrous PR decisions, not organized boycotts. Any sort of boycotting only comes AFTER the aforementioned PR disaster which ruins their reputation.

If you want to tank a video game company, you have to ruin their reputation in response to some really stupid shit they keep consistently doing for over the course of many years. What is being shown in OP is not enough at all to get the general public to care or it being a huge dent to their reputation (though good to throw in the pile of other shitty stuff they have done). Come back when they REALLY fuck up, and then you get everyone else on your side.

Attached: Listen_up_you_Little_Faggot.png (1028x904, 31.28K)

A video game company being against gamers and customers is a big enough fuck up.