So which big dev tries to resuscitate a declining game by following the pubg meme?

My money is either on a pubg mode in World of Warcraft, The Division 2 or at a stretch a really buggy version in Destiny 2.

Which devs do you think will sacrifice a dead brand to this monster?

Attached: 4bc.jpg (300x225, 11.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twgb.islandtrolltribes.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=rvI5ZUk1sRM
archive.fo/QwDUY
archive.fo/poINp
archive.fo/6KwEG
minecraft.gamepedia.com/Infiniminer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow to get a battle royale styled battleground which will become the primary focus of what's left of its pvp.

There's been rumors of counter strike global offensive having that shit in the works,but i can't confirm or deny it.

Isn't that Metal Gear Survive?

One of those 4 player pubgs?

Wouldn't that actually for that game, and was part of the reason why players were drawn to it in the first place?

Attached: Tom Clancy's Line Simulator - Imgur.jpg (1920x1080, 384.3K)

I don't think even Source 2 can handle something at the scale of pubg.

Thanks to trademark filings we know Hi-Rez is at least interested in the idea of a Tribes Battle Royale game. I guarantee you EA has DICE working on a "Battlefield Royale" game in the Frostbite engine.

There are a bunch of obvious leaks in the CS:GO files like crate drops and stuff so you know they are at least experimenting with it.

Attached: 1354247357108.png (544x400, 264.8K)

My prediction is the next big thing is going to basically be Battle Royale with RPG elements.

No matter, by the time they finish, normalfags and streamers will have gone to another more cncerous genre of game.

So, an MMO then.

Valve "leaks" stuff like this to gauge the community response to it. They've been doing it for years with CSGO, Dota 2 and TF2, and HL3.

Thats been blizzards MO for years. HotS is the 'how do you do fellow kids' of mobas, Overwatch is the mario party of shooters they keep trying to push as the next brood war in esports nobody cares about. They are still trying to make wow dungeon runs an esport.

I guess they think faggots bunny hopping and spamming 'gogogogogogogogogogogo' is a skill now.

so battle royale + ASSFAGGOTS? jesus, you can feel the money being made from something like that.

I am pretty fucking sure I played something like this as WC3 custom game.

Surprised this hasn't been announced yet.

Are you thinking of this?
twgb.islandtrolltribes.com/

I think that was it, or one of the many variants.

Blizzard is such a fucking embarrassment of a company and I'd love to see how badly they were doing if they didn't have an illicit monopoly in places like South Korea and parts of China.

What the fuck is ASSFAGGOTS? That's a terrible title for a game.

This would be the most likely since they already did that with the first one.

You need to go back.

If I recall, Black Ops 4 was supposedly going to add in a battle royale game mode due to CoD WE WUZ NAZI KWEENS AN SHIET hemorrhaging users to Fortnite. Hell it got so bad the top 2 fags at Sledgehammer got kicked upstairs and they hired some new person to basically make the game not shit just to keep more CoDfags from jumping ship.

Attached: 1428002142066-4.png (408x818, 151.94K)

How is it possible to so thoroughly fuck up a concept as simple as Allies vs Nazi?

Easy, you hire a feminist.

just let the fucking thing rest already,wasn't ascend enough?

Attached: 1329988871572.gif (346x230, 2.42M)

We haven't heard anything about it in a while so my guess is that the online response with everyone saying "Hi Rez is kikes and we wont fall for it again" may have made them change their mind. I just hope the sell the fucking IP.

It's amazing how PUGB was just a shitty DayZ clone but somehow now has it's own clones.

I know right we already did this once before I don't need them to go from speed limits because of casual fucks to make the game the slowest boring bullshit ever because that's what's in right now.

Attached: 1391836547560.jpg (522x681, 210.56K)

Any other big flaws with the game are currently being panic fixed due to Fortnite raping the userbase. I don't even think a battle-royale mode would save Black Cocks 4 if it's doing so bad that you need to un-Jew your own lootbox system just to keep the goy from leaving. Only thing that's gonna happen is that another collosal fuckup will happen and they'll either leave for Fortnite again or for whatever flavor of the month streamerbait memegame replaces it.

Attached: 1422759679026.png (480x640, 208.18K)

What are you talking about, CSGO had this since release.

when you condition normalfags to play flavor of the month cancerous games, it's all fun and games when you're the flavor of the month. Once you lose your place to another cash-grabbing dev team, it's less fun. This is what happened with COD.

Attached: sxvpbocziibd5dohtzgy.png (800x450, 473.16K)

Jesus Christ. I thought they had only pozzed the looks and story of the game and just slapped a fresh coat of paint on the same CoD gameplay they've been peddling for years. Goes to show what happens when you fill your company with diversity hires.

Stop posting for a while and pay attention, you might find out.

Why are you still baiting so weakly?

What are you? 12? Assume your ignorance and either lurk more or go back.

Doesn't the division already have a survival game mode like that? Something that came out before pubg

Fuck you nerd

Im not rude, I am just old.

Attached: c69fe423b8bccb0951a3725ba22a19334d8b2499198eaf1ebc51a8954ffde0e4.jpg (676x769, 306.41K)

Legitimately kill yourself. I don’t care how you do it other than choosing a way that forces you to feel the pain over a period between five minutes and ten hours. You deserve death.

This is the sort of thing that just puzzles me beyond range. If you want a bullet hose smg you can look up what were bullet hose smgs and put them in. Like the PPSH for example. Yet they do stuff like this. It boggles the mind.

But then his mom has to clean up his bedroom.

Why? Not like anyone alive is going to see it.

Half Life 3

Attached: 1.png (890x419, 370.97K)

Someone told me that's how I save the world. I get to be a hero if I clean my room.

Your parents lied. The only way to save the world is to exterminate the Jews.

Why not? Minecraft is a clone yet everyone tries to copy its success.

What about a battle royale assfaggots style card game?

Oh god.

Attached: evil seed.webm (640x360, 372.76K)

nice

Metal Gear Online: Royale

Attached: Kief, Happier Times.jpg (550x518, 86.86K)

Attached: f3d2d8be17873df126ee4df1f187513b1acfd151074090960c02ce4343743093.jpg (640x299, 68.56K)

I'm fucking eating faggot don't post that shit.

Never noticed before, is this supposed to be some kind of niggerabo?

black people love anime, don't you get outside at fucking all?

This is like,3 layers of irony.

I still can't believe someone designed that.

Nigs love Japshit.

Attached: ed228a70db8e5354b3bc0095932aaf87323fc2750f2312d04e1d4e8407227a22.jpg (500x405, 54.49K)

I think that's rarer then you think,it takes a special type of nigger to be a weeb in addition to their own self.

Attached: heybaby.JPG (1920x1080, 105.04K)

(checked)
SHIEEEET, NIGGA, ASUKA BE DA BEST GUURL
NAH, FUK DAT SHIT, MOFUGGA, REI BE THICC, YKNOWUTIMSAYIN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (414x380, 163.77K)

What game specifically is "ASSFAGGOTS"? Why is it so infamous when no one seems to be playing it or have any FAQ about it?
I know it's a MOBA, but I don't know any details, like what platform is it on, what company makes it, what's the main character of it, etc. because that seems like a fan nickname rather than the actual title. Or better yet, just tell me the actual title. There's no need to be so hostile.

Attached: pulp fiction.webm (680x384, 374.99K)

I'm very curious what he's seen

Attached: la creatura de hormonos.jpg (686x686, 98.93K)

lurk moar

If Disney gave a damn about TRON, I would expect them to try and make a pubg version considering how they could get away with the violence and possibly aim it at a younger audience. Imagine fighting in a big coliseum like arena with throwing disks and also riding light cycles.
Then again with Disney it would just go to Star Wars for more marketability instead if EA would lose the license.

This better be bait copypasta
Either way get the fuck out of here

Different genre but, Artifact. Nuff said.

There's already a Hunger Games map so there wouldn't be much to add to it other than proper item management and customizations.

Yeah it was the Dark Zone, and I recall an user saying everything was fine but there was no real incentive to gank people because it was too risky with the killer getting a mark of death before redditor 20 stacks showed up.
It was like this: Large, coordinated, try-hard clans make 4 full parties of 4 and camp the exits to ambush players trying to leave the dark zone, killing them and stealing all the loot they worked for at minimal risk to the group of 16 players.

WoW already had a (very simplified) battle royale of sorts in the Highmaul Coliseum.

Randy Cuckford just joined Fig's advisory board. He might try some Bordermeme reboot on the new scam platform

Attached: 63f8c54d8583e778c942f228ee76f38568324ca0fa2a45c61d09687023ebcc28.jpg (600x800, 260.96K)

A crowdfunded battle royale Borderlands? Could very well be a reality.

I thought it had one since release.

Fallout: Battlegrounds

Lawbreakers will surge too just you wait

Attached: cucko.jpg (1280x720, 85.77K)

Memelands 3 will probably mention or joke about how BR games were shitty just to be hip and cool. That or they will probably add a BR mode itself into it.

why would you even call it that

What's wrong? Don't you know the definition of a term you're using? It really wouldn't take any more effort to answer than you've already put into complaining.
The only way "lurk more" would help me is if I happen to see someone write "the word ASSFAGGOTS means ___" which has never happened and you so rudely refuse to do.
You're being so weird about this, all speaking in code like it's a secret club or something.

You already answered your question in , newfag.

Attached: >.png (601x583, 71.68K)

Why do you fall for it? He's obviously trolling.

Half-life 3 will never be released.

It's Valve's ace in the hole, just like FF7 remake was SE's one. For rainy days.

They watch like Naruto and DBZ. The normalfagst of shows.
Spics all watch bleach as well. That does not make them weebs.

It's gonna happen, what the fuck else do they got for support. I'm pretty sure they're blacklisted from development after Alien Colonial Marines, i doubt anyone wants to come to them with a new IP after seeing how they completely seized control of Duke Nukem, and Battlebarn or whatever the fuck it was just flopped spectacularly.They don't really have anything left but Borderlands.

Mexicans, apparently, do like anime, and from what i've heard from user's in the past it's not just the normal shit. Straight up nigs though, i've never seen like anything that isn't DBZ.

CSGO hasn't even updated to Source 2 yet, though.

I wasn't at first. I really wanted to know. Thanks for nothing, assholes.

That face will never not make me laugh at the sheer comedic ugliness of it.

Attached: 17c9d9a9010930d87551cb536b7834d0fa275f771a26ada79bd56fcb479e3259.jpg (661x847, 137.85K)

Why does it exclusively need to be a dead brand? It's safer to assume that everyone will jump on the bandwagon and in the process create situations where parent companies end up competing with their own children for cash. Consider the following:
I can't think of anything else. All I know is there are no boundaries.

I think WoW could pull it off pretty easily by just making a new battleground

I can actually see someone make a fangame out of that, where they just use maps from Odyssey or Bombomb's battlefield or some shit.

er, wait, and making a special type of raid group for that battleground that has a much player limit

So like those Gmod and L4D2 Mario maps, but even more shit?

The Division almost got there with the Dark Zone

More, Mario shit, yes. Don't know what exactly they'd do for guns though.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720 1023.21 KB, 1.14M)

Because that's what the server name said.

only good thing about division Lmao

Need to start screencapping stupidity, always walk into deleted posts.

I knew a dude in college who was a chubby autistic negroid that watched garbage anime all the time and has numerous autistic hijinks. My friend found him masturbating on the living room couch in their apartment because he was unfortunately matched with him randomly, this was during our first year. He also used chip clips, you know the things you use to close your opened chip bags, as scrapers for the soles of his feet, which was fucking disgusting.

Monster Hunter Battle Royal would be pretty cool though. Every man for himself. Random Monsters also spawn, and attack the players. Kill the monsters for loot used to fight other players.

That sounds like it would be pretty fun.

inb4 Squenix tries turning Legacy of Kain into a multiplayer-only game again

Attached: 87951579812344546.jpg (1920x1200 88.16 KB, 513.4K)

You cheeky shit

NO

It’s going to be fucking halo. 343 is so creatively bankrupt and Xbox is so fucking desperate. Plus halo 6 is due this year.

Attached: Cliffy_getting_his_shit_cucked.jpg (400x400, 78.14K)

God damn, I could see it actually happening. They're just that bad now. Microsoft, 343, Halo as a brand, all of it.

Attached: 1320611110006.jpg (317x379, 67.12K)

343 are the fucking retards that could do it witha straight face.

Never has one image summarized the current state of gaming so well.

If history repeats itself, all of em.
Everyone wanted to be gears of war, everyone wanted to be CoD, everyone wanted to be skyrim and everyone will want to be pubg.
And it gets even worse because its a katamari, as in "everyone want to be CoD but with the defects of gears of war, everyone want to be skyrim with the defects of gears of war and CoD" and so forth.

Attached: kojima.jpg (695x880, 220.26K)

It is without a doubt going to be the division 2. We already know they're working on it.

Fortnite. It's got more players than PUBG now cause PUBG is a buggy mess and they focused on releasing for more platforms before fixing their broke dick game.

just wait for the FFXV expansion, only one more season pass payment goyim!

Gotta milk that expensive as hell engine until either you can't run it on computers anymore or the sun extinguishes, whatever comes first.

There are rumors of a Battle Royale mode for Ghost Recon Wildlands.
They've been adding "heroes" into their PvP mode but they've said that there's something big in the works.

The game can't handle more than 8 players.

Splatoon

You know you'd play it.

Quality edit.

You forgot before

Attached: 34324.gif (640x480, 142K)

I skipped several steps to be honest.

Aaaah, the joy of being 12 and a nigger

Largest problem
hooktube.com/watch?v=rvI5ZUk1sRM
Amount of fun you can get is in the developers hands. Now they distribute fun equally for everyone via plan like proper soviet communists. This is why new games feels so frustrating and soulless but gamers atribute it to wrong superficial things.

PUBG is game mode for DayZ. It is therefore advancement. if you just clone DayZ without circle you get another goalless and unplayable in long term game. Clear match rules often are taken as granted but is actually foundation of every game. Imagine soccer without goal posts. Same teams same ball, why don't you playing?

Bleach at the very least spent a lengthy period in Mexican Hell, focus on death, and has one main character jobber that's a spic halfbreed, so I can at least kind of understand it having something of a fanbase out there. Still, I thought Saint Seiya was the go-to shounen of choice for Middle and South Americans, or something. Or is that more popular with the older crowd out there compared to the younger generations?

Bleach may have been an absolute trainwreck, but at least the OST was good.

BR got stale. Whoever put his money on the old horse goes back home in shorts.

Call of duty teasing battle royal for black ops 4. COD PROBABLY KILL battle royal.

Free for all wasn't that bad but Tribes at it's heart is CTF. To strip it of teamworks, map design, objectives, vehicles and roles is to be retarded. Then again this is hirez.

No, the Division's gimmick is that you can go into a specific area that has incredibly good loot that's also a PvP area, however if you get killed other players can take that loot. Unfortunately the game was so badly designed that the area just became a clusterfuck of metafags exploiting the map.
A game that does this idea well is Tarkov, however it's a slav game so the game is borderline busted with it's netcode.

Attached: 95570f5cbadd7535c2555f02c1ef9331b7c33519c7d7064dd8fbf703f9ee6770.jpg (1280x720, 91.83K)

All they needed to do is to make entrance and extraction points random and evenly distributed over map. This little trick alone would kill most of the camping.

Can the engine handle more than 12 players?

it'll be paladins.
everyone is pissed at high rez, and they are just stupid enough to go for it.

based

WoW is already copying Pubg, user.
The new BG has players jumping off a zeppelin/alliance airship into the map, they decide where to rocket jump toward in the air before parachuting, then they fight.
And the plan to expand it into some sort of pubg mode for the Weekly rotating brawl (brawls are Battlegrounds with wacky rules, added in legion)

What the fuck? Are you serious?

Attached: are u fucking mediums me.jpg (890x915, 49.36K)

JUST

Attached: lawbreakers wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 201.58K)

yes he's fuckin serious. I legit no fucking joke they also have those lootboxes that parachute down and players scramble to get them. It's not very much like pubg, but definitely heading in that direction

Attached: PBG.jpg (1920x1080, 374.06K)

i want a Mario PUBG where i can play as shyguy and steal yoshis around the map

Actually, now that you mention it… there was a multiplayer-only C&C spin-off that was basically a battle royale game.

Attached: Sole_Survivor_Cover.jpg (640x758, 63.78K)

I would say TF2, but they were pandering competitive asscancer like b4nny and ended up with an update that would the kill game by just joining a server.

But you get MarioXRabbids.

Attached: birb adams family.mp4 (360x360, 308.5K)

Jesus fuck Hi-Rez just stop, the market's already bloated and nobody is going to choose anything other than gookG battlegrounds and fortkike

Attached: CONDUCTOR.gif (136x240, 300.88K)

Fuck Rabbids, they are minions on drugs

Attached: that thing.png (1024x768, 301.7K)

I would dick two of the things in that picture,you can probably guess which.

i will blame minus8 on that

I had this fetish before minus8 young lad,i have a fetish for masked women/femmen

are they on CRACK?? xD

Except Rabbids literally act like crack addicts.

No it didn't, user. I played since beta and it was a while before they added weapon skin cancer. Sadly it's what made them money. So instead of movement and other tweaks to make the game actually good we get stickers and gay pride weapon paint.

The Stalker Devs
archive.fo/QwDUY Polygon
archive.fo/poINp Euro Gamer
archive.fo/6KwEG IGN

Attached: IGN.JPG (653x831 82.54 KB, 129.79K)

Oh, fuck off. There have been so many STALKER teams and there have been so many developers already claiming lineage from one of them in order to pull a scam.

what if I told you guys the developer of a bunch of really great games which were arguably the best in their genre was essentially giving up and making a currently unannounced battle royale game?

because thats whats fucking happening.

Attached: studio.png (244x235, 7.11K)

halo 5

As much as I hate it devs have bills to pay, mouths to feed, etc. If enough players want a game that promises only RL rectal intrusion (and are willing to pay for the wireless ass dildo that requires) then they'll make it, market it, and make a packet off of it once YT streamers start making stupid faces into camera once the game starts pummelling their prostate.

user, as the other user said, that's called an MMO. A much, much smaller and faster MMO with resets after every match. But with the attention span normals have mixing with their lust for endless grinding, I think you're on to something.

Then you should probably inform them that half-baked attempts at dethroning a very well-established leader in a genre is not the way to pay bills and feed mouths.

They better make Hunt: Showdown like spin off. Mechanics that push players into each other not circle but artifacts and bounty monsters scatted over the map, players collecting them bump into each other. It perfectly fits Stalker universe. Cloning Battle Royale meme with market already occupied by, well, good games, is doomed to fail. Didn't they learn MOBAs lesson? Train departed, you are late, relax.

Well Pubg and Dayz are basically MMOs to begin with. What the success of those games have shown is that mechanics like permadeath and player looting, previously thought to have niche appeal among MMO players are actually very popular in the right context. Its definitely showing to have more success than the theme park model that was popularised by WoW has been having in recent years.

Most modern MMOs are floundering because they aren't fucking MMOs at all. They're singleplayer games with lobbies and a monthly fee.

One of the main problems with the theme park model. It encourages instancing, which defeats the whole point of MMOs.

Dayz is a dead gaem. What PUBG and Fortnite shows that first of all that games should be build around 20 minutes sessions, give or take. With minimal downtime.
Yeah, shooters are finally catching up. (Well, Battlefield was like that forever…)

Fucking normalfags and asians.

Crytek is trying to save their company with something similar, although it's definitely not a Pubg knock-off.

Haven't touched COD in a decade.
What did he meme by this?

Attached: High Literature.jpg (480x362, 17.3K)

Afro Samurai

Attached: niggers...jpg (460x355, 55.75K)

so none of you played Super Monday Night Combat i presume?

This is stupid. Make it happen.

I unironically want a MGSV / MGS Survive pubg clone, they already have all the assets and mechanics for this type of game.

it would just be MGO3 but functional and on a bigger map

Attached: Open your eyes.jpg (780x607, 49.37K)

If Clifford wants to squander more of his Oculus money, it could happen…

Attached: LawBreakers Launch Trailer.webm (1280x720, 4.02M)

I want to kill everyone who felates this dick fart of an entry in the Tribes franchise. T1 has been and will always be the only one you need. Compared to T1 ascend was already molasses so fuck you Holla Forums, you are already were the casuals that killed Tribes.

Picture had me burst out laughing.

pls die
thx

Try koreans.

I think everyone here understands that, the only ones that don't are redditors that the 4chan show match attracted

Am i the only one that hates these "The current new shit" generes?

Its always shit like DayZ clones or DayZ clones without zombies and you usually get 6 never finished early access games that try to split up the playerbase.

Pissing off ubishit costumers by giving them a terrible first experience is a good deed in my book.

the division already has that mode and it was before the battle royale phenomenon. it was dlc called survival and it had both pvp and pve modes. pits 18 players in the city at night during a blizzard. you gotta stay warm by either lightning fighters or wearing warm clothes to get around. you also contracted a disease and gotta keep popping pills to stay alive but you gotta find em. the objective is to get to th emiddle of the city in the darkzone and retrieve a virus sample and call a chopper. its actually not bad but everyone gave up on the game because it was a mess when they released it. had they released it during the last update it wouldve took off

You mean chinese

Never knew that PUBG was basically ARMA

I think that there's also a bad tendency now amongst players to not communicate and for everyone to know what to do at any given moment.

I'm going to assume that sniper rifles are effective close-combat weapon because they kill with one shot and presumably have even crosshair (for example, Counter-Strike at least partially prevents/nerfs the ability to use AWP at close range by not giving it cross-hair unless zoomed in.)

This is actually true minecraft.gamepedia.com/Infiniminer

The most ironic thing, in relation to this thread, is that aforementioned game was meant to be essentially a MOBA where teams would compete in gathering resources. Minecraft inspiration came from players who decided to have fun by creating stuff instead of competing.

That's how they all are and with the blizzniggers in the thread hearthstone is a ripoff of a gook mobage that was the first to have the exact system used and wowniggers are just more retarded everquestniggers.

And it's ironic that nowadays kids only like the game due to it's "epicz pvp!1!! hunger games servers11!1", and how that tainted the development cycle further to pander to kids.

Konami and MGS.

That has been the case for nearly a decade now.

And a tranny.