Geralt confirmed for Smash

So it finally happened. It was expected, but still nice to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

afe.easia.columbia.edu/main_pop/kpct/kp_koreaimperialism.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

western sephiroth is a shit character and all his games are garbage. most boring inclusion in any game. literal overweight atheist nerd self-insert fantasy.

It's okay, user, Geralt can't harm you here. Now show us on the doll where he touched you.

I don't really like the witcher games all that much, but I'm down for him being in a fighting game. Finally he'll see what good combat is like :^)

Ouch

I liked 2

Jap audio

I hope his entire fighting style is just rolling and chugging potions.

Attached: 1466070318919.jpg (1920x1080, 392.63K)

Attached: unnamed_1.gif (443x332, 1.02M)

the witcher might not be goty like fags are screaming all the time, but making it seem like it's as bad as ff7 is just false.

I liked both games

Attached: IMG_20180311_000320.jpg (1280x720, 85.06K)

Do people still care about Simpsons?

It was pretty predictable after cdprojekt said he's getting out of the witcher games because nothing else fit, but a confirmation is still nice. His moves look pretty cool.

And here I thinking it was the most Holla Forums game in recent memory.

Attached: fucking degenerate.jpg (283x447, 20.09K)

ff7 at least has functional combat.

Are link and Vader still in Soul Caliber? This could lead to some funny crossover fights.

Disney wouldn't allow any of their characters near this "Problematic" game, friendo. And that is a good thing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x576, 853.12K)

I'm just glad it's not the chosen undead.

Hey that's pretty good.

I would have preferred the other white haired swordsman but this is good too. you could even have him look like his real life counterpart for added hilarity.

I do think his voice sounds a bit off though.

Attached: william-adams-1.jpg (1414x2000 33.74 KB, 1.02M)

If it was going to be anything from dweeb souls it would be the memesun man.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1055x1024, 748.63K)

Fun fact; Rock's real name is Nathaniel William Adams.

Attached: Rock_SCIV.jpg (310x375, 23.35K)

Nice, say what you want about Geralt, but at least he fits in the game, unlike star wars crap.
Ciri when?
Is it me or the lighting in this game feels off?
It feels cheap like something out of SFM.

Attached: the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-wallpapers-hd-1080p-1920x1080-desktop-07.jpg (1920x1080, 168.85K)

NO TALIM NO BUY

Okay that's neat but how does this make Smash actually good?

Geralt may be on the monster hunting business but he is was too tolerable when it comes to freaks, being a freak himself it`s humanity that he despises the most. in reality he is a men-whore with a live and let live philosophy, unless you pay him of course.

This, it’s not that FFVII is bad, it’s just massively overrated.

Geralt is not racist or %%king name%% supporter

He is also a slave to the pussy. Especially in the original books.

if everyone's been saying ff7 is bad for 13 years, doesn't that retroactively make it underrated? Overrated is such a safe thing to call it, be a man and get some real points not this reddit shit.

I should clarify that I mean that he’s a whipped bitch.

Exactly, FFVII as some sort of "absolute gaming masterpiece" became a meme supported by people who are nostalgic or afraid to think for themselves and be called contrarian or feel left out.

So, who's the second guest character? SC4 had Vader, Yoda and Starkiller, SC5 had Ezio and Devil Jin.
I hope they let me use Geralt's fighting style on characters so I could make weeb witchers

Attached: Faymantra-430460-Sisterhood.jpg (1140x989 121.87 KB, 173.23K)

Sam Hyde

Attached: NIhHoTmtU443_3iwgNP242qKTHI92s0Ea9yHZZpt5gI.jpg (614x768, 103.5K)

Well, hope they have more guest characters this time, and fuck Ezio and fuck SC5.

Though I agree the games are pretty bad.

Attached: Don't be sad.png (864x344, 177.86K)

I'd like a Dark Souls character, but I'm afraid they'd choose Solaire. I love that guy but he makes obnoxious faggots appear out of fucking nowhere.

They play both sides, dumbass.
t. someone who actually worked for Disney

They'd probably do Ornstein (since he appears in most games in some form) or maybe Artorias.

What if they did the Desert Pyromancer

Attached: 938d58f773956df866b9d361cc8e5b2ecd101941ba25b537741ea943b984dbc2.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

pretty sure geralt is the exact opposite of what Holla Forums is

user is right

If they're smart, they'd make Ciri an alt for Geralt.

Nice try, shill.

Fandoms develop (into) hatedoms, there wouldn't be hatedom without a fandom

His your prostate being massaged by a yellow dick right now?

Attached: 1ce69aa22ce3e389b1b00b7321b912fe3aed933298f97d53a3b47d88007759d9.jpg (1072x1500, 186.13K)

seems cool enough.

Why?

You the devanon who worked with Spector?

source user?

Why is the shitposting weeb faggot so butthurt today?

It's the OC of an artist

what?

if your target for comparison is skyrim, no wonder you're so convinced this game is worth giving a remote shit about. kys AAA shitter

Link to their Pixiv?

maybe he got called a baka this morning
poor user

Attached: 21e93058d8f24b2bad01f8df57b0e201.jpg (350x466, 26.23K)

Let's address the elephant in the room - in all honesty, geralt's va is just plain bad. As a matter of principle I've always held to the opinion that VAs should never be replaced in future installments/sequels unless there were absolutely intolerably bad, and I have to say it's intolerably bad for Geralt's English actor. He's tolerable until you get to any of the romances at which point you'll cringe inside out. It's especially bad in hearts of stone when vlodimir takes over. An atrocious performance seriously. It's probably pointless now to replace him for this guest appearance but if we could reverse time someone else should've played him for witcher 3

Attached: 20180312120805_1.jpg (1920x1080, 301.26K)

Because Mark enables him by banning anyone who disagrees with him in other threads, that's why weebs are riding such a high horse.

They better give us the Polish VA, just follow the Tekken route of native speakers.

Nigs, you got plenty of tools to find it using the image

Attached: 6ee4198f380a26686cba3a69da675742c4f052899802fabfdb6026c56047ebda.png (834x653, 406.04K)

A fantasy swordsman making a guest appearance in a fantasy swordsman game is fun and welcomed, nigga. Why bait the children by bringing Smash5 on the table?

Attached: neat.gif (452x332, 268.74K)

The English VA wasn't emotionless, he was too bored to actually try, and his voice cracks, or he nearly chokes pronouncing words for half the game.

A, brate.

Russian is much worse.

The term is wehraboo, kameraden.

Meditteraneans are the slavs of Western Europe

Attached: 123baac5ba1c53a61da32d7c79da82488e75677e612351573a549091ebfd4171.png (767x750, 739.83K)

kys you nigger faggot I hope you get gangbanged by a pack of niggers

That portrait was made in 1948. William lived from 1564 through 1620.
I'm sure Willy was a handsome boy.

Attached: William Adams memorial marker.jpg (185x139, 10.56K)

PREPAAAAAAAAARE TOOOOOOOOOOOO DIEEEEEE

SARSHE

This one pretty much hapened because Bamco published the physical versions of the Witcher 3 in some regions.

One of the better openers I've seen to a thread. Never played these games, they always struck me as being a Fable clone, and I've already played Fable.

Wew

Attached: 6965da50276576c16f6bee267a856fa94e8579d1119f1d9e9a48321bf7d3c450.jpg (273x252, 21.46K)

ftfy

Slav are ok in my book

Bitch he's fucking slavic Elric.

Why does 1x1 fighting game looks worse than 2015 huge open world game? What is the point of UE4 if it looks worse than previous engine?

Attached: 13545a8b9375fda8c1458c41f9f4c020ee514d5289aa9a9774107e3e6d171020.jpg (450x461, 29.66K)

Attached: 1.png (294x667, 129.55K)

I think even Dead or Alive 5 has better character models than Tekken 7 and SCVI

I agree, it looks like a previous gen game, hell SCIV looked better than this.
UE4 is a downgrade.

Well modeled tits > actual fighting

Polish is much better

I honestly prefer russian.

I play the game in Polish. His performance and many others are miles better. The only ones that are kinda iffy are the women because they all kinda sound the same but they haven't got anything worthwhile to say anyway.
The one big loss is Thaler because his EN VA is Kingseeker Frampt and I love hearing the cuss like a motherfucker.

Attached: priscilla.jpg (685x785, 204.53K)

Pretty sure Gerald can choose to support Radovich and his genocide of sub-humans and magic users.

The combat in the witcher games was always garbage, how will that be represented in Soul Calibur?

I hope they keep the banter between characters. Seeing Geralt quip with the ladies would be nice, especially Ivy.

I haven't been keeping up with SC VI. My first reaction is why does Geralt look so washed out? It's like viewing an HDR video on an non-HDR source.

Attached: washed out Geralt.jpg (1280x1440, 1.4M)

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 8.62K)

Never, hopefully. She was the worst part about 3.

The most you can do is not accept the assassination quest. The Radovid arc is probably the weakest part of W3.

He's gonna Aard them and be like "Let's see them titties".

Could be stage lighting but it's probably just Namco sucking at their job.

Attached: yennefer2.jpg (2480x3507, 2.13M)

I preorder every season as it comes on. It's so fucking good man

Fuck you. I donate $500 to the writers every month. I suck more cock than you do.

Shitposting aside, how do you preorder a public broadcast?

Nice. I hope they have the W1 Geralt model as a skin.

Attached: gurwa.jpg (1000x563, 72.8K)

Christ I forgot how he looked. They really chiseled the fuck out of him.

Attached: IMG_3992.PNG (503x524, 301.6K)

I prefer that look since he's supposed to be a weirdo, freak, mutantish, not some normal looking handsome beard man.

Normal looking handsome beard men sell.
My comic book reading friend says she's in love with Geralt even though she doesn't give a nigger about the game.

Damn you, trips, with your normalfag logic

Really activates the almonds.

Attached: IMG_3684.JPG (477x426, 57.13K)

I guess nightmare just isn't a big deal anymore. Mitsu puts up more of a fight.

fuck off and die

No u.

She's poor and still in college. When she starts working a real job and has more free time she'll probably buy it.
In the meantime she talks about the game because she likes the main character. Don't discount word-of-mouth advertisement.

I think it's the Hayter syndrome. In the first game, it's new and fresh, not too "gruff" or forced at all, just a bit raspy, in the following games it gets gruffer and gruffer until it sounds banal. Can't say much if the pronunciation is good or not since not a native English speaker. But I think this comparison is good.

So, what other guest characters do you think will be in it, anons? Tekken 7 has 3, after all. It's not far-fetched to assume they'll introduce more. Personally, I'm thinking there'll be a Samurai Shodown character in the future, like Nakoruru.

Attached: d069d700fc62fa0a20b9235dfee7a63ca99a70dfe3953023498516a747ef1718.jpg (700x417, 45.72K)

Sol Badguy, 2Butt and Artoria

Cuphead

Sanic

Attached: SonicTheFighters.jpg (1280x720, 119.39K)

He's not gonna be in it, but I tried thinking how Henry from KC:D would fare in SC, and I doubt it would work out well, at least compared to Geralt. Can't be worse than Vader, though.
As for an actual answer, I guess someone from Dark Souls could fit pretty well.

Attached: Henry smile.jpg (540x413, 19.98K)

Chosen Undead or Solaire. I'd prefer Lautrec with a gimmick stance where his normals did chip, but that'll never happen.

With Elite Knight set, Crest Shield and some random straight sword?
It'd be kinda boring. Artorias would be more fun.

Attached: 7FrJGzX.jpg (600x800, 322.3K)

You mean Axii? Although I admit using a force push to knock someone's top off and send their titties flopping would be fucking hilarious.
Given Geralt's pheremones it would be interesting to see what happens when he meets Ivy. Would she start falling for him and want to finally get that V-card punched? Or would she double-down and fight it, growing increasingly more agitated and violent, acting out in an even more sexually aggressive and suggestive manner?
The fanfic practically writes itself.

Attached: it moved.jpg (385x240, 18.78K)

Doesn't Ivy not have sex just because she doesn't want to pass down her curse to her children? Geralt is sterile so it all works out.

Attached: 1.gif (600x338, 2.81M)

They'd probably pull some soul of cinder shit with multiple weapon styles

Someone in an SC thread here not long ago said Ivy's curse also makes anyone who touches her lose his sanity. Is it actually true? Because I never found such thing browsing the lore.

That'd work. That's more fitting for the actual Soul of Cinder character but the Elite Knight Set is easily the most recognizable armor in the series I think.

Attached: SoulOfCinder.jpg (1200x1575, 1014.15K)

Never heard about anything like that.

The "actual Soul of Cinder character" is the chosen undead, that was the point
Also the most recognizable armor is giant dad

Gross. I'd prefer the white haired "daughter." Maybe she'll be a skin?

I take your giant meme and raise you two cups Desert Sorceress'.

Attached: DS2.jpg (1920x1080, 437.78K)

Yeah, he surely said bullshit.

It's supposed to borrow from all the games, and from all the people who linked the flame that the games didn't show. "Chosen Undead" is the name of the main character on the first game only.

This is Soul Calibur, my man. Assuming you can use his style while creating a character you can be sure she's going to be made, even more so with it getting a PC release.

If that were the case, how would they handle a spellcaster style, if at all?

Nice man shoulders and man tits.
Wouldn't even pass for a decent trap.

You couldn't use Ezio's style with created characters in SCV, so who knows.

DaS2 doesn't count as a game

The same way the games do, I'd imagine
Press button, pew, enemy health bar goes down, enjoyment of the game diminishes

You wish. DS3 has DS2's armor sets, the entire attribute of Dark attack and Dark defense and much more. It's officially Miyazaki endorsed.

I think it's funny that DS2 has the lewdest female outfits but the worst fucking female model in the series. DS1 Balder Knight armor still reigns supreme in most revealing though

Stuff from the game continuing to exist does not validate the game

Has she read any of the BOOKS that the games are based off of?

Attached: vu5pVP4.jpg (1000x1500 746.25 KB, 446.83K)

Attached: sweatyguy.png (299x299, 160.55K)

Your concept of validation is as convoluted as the flow of time.

It certainly wasn't out of their abilities to make decent female bodies, but I guess they just cheaped out because accommodating each piece of armor to both very distinct female and male bodies would've been hard.

She likes reading in general and is aware of their existence but hasn't read them. She hasn't played the games either so it's not like she's faking being a fan.

Attached: MnM9ApG.png (750x645, 648.52K)

You jinxed it.

Attached: 5e75878c69141aef25ab8063c2ee5f3f90617e74247a262d1335210cc98c1e8a.png (1000x1080, 957.42K)

It's a AAA nip game user, it's practically a given

Oh yeah, the actual Sorceress' have amazing bodies. It's a shame they got rid of half of the good looking female armors in DS3. The hollow armors, Balder Knight, Singer's Dress, and that Halloween tier sexy witch set would have looked really good on the DS3 fem bodies. I kind of wish they kept gender specific armors like they had in Demon's

That's sadly true, they're just gonna put Denuvo for some fucking reason.

Seriously, why do they make him look like he's stronger than all of their in-universe characters? Geralt shouldn't make Nightmare look like a bitch.

Curb your autism, it's just a fucking trailer jesus christ, it's like a reel that plays on the start screen

I've heard worse.

Attached: Who's playing The Witcher.webm (1280x720, 7.86M)

It's just a trailer. You look at all the others and it's exactly the same for every character.

I haven't watched any of the other trailers. Didn't expect them to make a guest character look THAT strong though.

Was planing of getting game for clothes destruction and sexy characters. Adding western trash just ruined it for me and lost interest.

Well, uncurb your autism and find me Soul Calibur guest character trailers that show that they are weak somehow, and try not to sell the game.

I'd make some speech about From are so above this kind of crap and they'd never have one of their characters in a good with exploding pants but after the Solaire Amiibo, they've shown the dirty whores they are. I agree on Lautrec btw, he'd be my DaS1 choice too.
That said, I'd probably favor a DaS2 boss like Velstadt, Raime or Alonne. Despite all its flaws, it had some gorgeous armor designs.

I failed the Trial of the Grasses and I'm a fuckin' moron. Yeah, Axii.
But now I want drawfags to get in on that Aard titty goodness.

Those bazonglers would drive anyone crazy.

Eredin would fuck Nightmare uphill both ways in the snow so Geralt can make Nightmare look like a bitch.
If anything, they just keep foisting Mitsurugi as the guy who starts shit with the guest characters.

Attached: eredin2.jpg (2309x3497 625.01 KB, 1.15M)

They should pull a dissidia and put Eredin in the game too. If you're gonna add a hero from a game, might as well throw the villain in there too.

Maybe if you fellate everything that comes out of Japan

Attached: 1375917629364.jpg (564x428, 133.29K)

Attached: 1a3ab3deb9ddbf88bd8948eae87434c1799c5bc318cc02729f6630a272cafbfe.jpg (1920x1280, 319.55K)

At least I can type proper English

Attached: 9492b723a2708a10fafcbbd766a264da.jpg (474x268, 21.45K)

Why the fuck would you watch a reveal trailer for a character in a fighting game and be surprised when they show the character being a good fighter

I agree. Played the games in Polish and no regrets.

Hopefully he'll be able to collect all the SC girls' cards.

Ivy made a pact through alchemy to give life to her blade so she could destroy Soul Edge made her father obsessed with eternal life losing his wealth until his death and her mother followed him to the grave. It just so happened that the one who respond was Nightmare himself the host of Soul Edge so she became mad even helping Nightmare to collect souls. After she "came back to herself" and realized that her sword is part of her, she made the oath to vanquish the blade and its shards from the world.

Basically it's not "touching" her but just by being near Ivy you'll lose your sanity and will become another pawn of the evil sword that may or may not come with physical consequences like becoming a vampire, a lizard, deformed limbs or becoming a bald S&M old guy.

By the way, Taki has somewhat the same condition that her dagger is cursed and she doesn't want anybody near her. Sophitia has a shard in her own heart giving birth to a cursed daughter who she latter had to rip her own heart out to to give said shard to the kid so she could live, her husband died of disgust, her brother passed away sometime later, her sister ended up in a portal to a dimension that the literal demon of the universe lives and her son is an asshole and siscon.

So, if you like big titties, go with the Setsuka. Better with a gaijin than dead or crazy.

Guests are good to business but not the fans. Shit like Geese, Akuma in Tekken7 and the VF characters + Mai in DOA5 and Ryo in Fatal Fury Special were good for being in the same genre.

Attached: set1.jpg (1280x1024, 341.05K)

All I want to do is romance, marry and infinitely impregnate Ivy between helping her with alchemy theorems and going on undead dad hunting adventures.
Why is this impossible, guys? Why?
Because her blood is so cursed she'd give birth to Berserk babies and you'd probably get tainted and/or mutated just from being near her long enough anyway.

I gotta say, he fits the best of any other guest character to date, especially since his time period would be roughly around the same era give or take a century.

Also I'll admit it, the reason they gave for him being there plus his one liner about hating portals actually got me a giggle m8
Definitely better than Asscreed pretending some shmuck barely-assassin in a hood could go toe-to-toe with Nightmare

user, the bait is so pure cut you can get high off the drift a mile off

Attached: Isabella Ivy Valentine.png (906x1319, 1.86M)

I'm pretty happy about it
We simply have too many faggots who can't appreciate nice things like these.
Many of the faggots in this thread complaining don't even play Soulcalibur for that matter, they're just here because "muh happening" because unfortunately a sizeable chunk of cuckchan niggers that actually think like this.

Sage for metashit

Attached: Ascending.jpg (768x960, 105.27K)

IIRC I think Fox does actually have their own selling thing to sell their shows.
Either that or they're buying it off itunes (does preorders for albums/videos) Amazon (I don't think they have preorders)

Anons are just upset we have the inferior William, and we really expected to get William over Geralt. I mean the guy did gangbusters and even got the thumbs-up from Nobunaga Oda. Why not?

Though in-lore has killed demigods and he's got so many persona stands Jap spirit creatures he'd wreck everybody. He's too OP for Soul Calibur

Attached: disdain for nip ghosts.jpg (730x411, 83.36K)

Good thing DOA5LR does both tits and fighting better than Bamco.

Goodness aside, FF7 is pretty much one of the most iconic video games of all time and probably the most of all PS/PC games. Witcher is good but ultimately is not going to be that memorable compared to FF7, I doubt any game could be that much again.

Ezio had a great fighting style and you could hack your save file to create a character with it. This guy looks to go full anime with magic shit. But on the other hand Groh is already a point on what direction the series is right now.

I'm not even a fan of having supers and Soul Charge being a super mode with all the new things like Reversal Edge seems to bloat up a game that once was about striking few hits, baiting GI and exploring a bug to help with movement.

William can't suck Tokugawa's dick in a game set during the height of the Toyotomi reign though.

Attached: geralt-thumbs-up-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 203.99K)

It was Iconic because it was shilled to hell and back.
As a matter of fact it was one of the first video games to have a mass marketing campaign that big.

Just like Halo

But if Sophitia was able to find a good man, get double pregnant and lead a mostly good life (sister and kid kidnappings aside, also DISREGARD SC6 IT NEVER HAPPENED) then why not Ivy?
Taki could have it easier than Ivy, though. Less tainting. But she's a stoic shinobi and they only ever fall in love once they're forced to ahegao

Attached: Ivy ending.jpg (704x499 105.59 KB, 81K)

I wanted William as well, but the series already has an English samurai. Maybe 2 is too many.

Attached: Arthur0.jpg (789x1400, 199.61K)

If she's got a better redesign, like her original design, then sure, because although I like the blond geisha look I'd toss a hoe out the airlock over body damage like her SC4 trash

You have a good point, mate.
You have a very good point.

Attached: TRASH.jpg (1280x720, 146.58K)

Geralt is only in it because Bamco published the physical version of W3 on certain regions nigger.
Koei is a pretty big competitor to Bamco and I really can't remember the last time they did a crossover.

You think he'll be making a return in the reboot? SC7 is looking pretty good as a return to the classic so maybe.

I never saw Soul Calibur as anything but a fun fighter with interesting characters and lore. Trying to put it into a proper fighting game context when they can't even keep a character's move set the same from one game to the next can't do it for me
I wouldn't mind an Ezio fighting style on anyone but Ezio. Namby-pamby mongrel never even killed a demon

She should read the BOOKS that the books are based off of, honestly. Get to the root of the story.

Attached: 3.jpg (399x611 163.18 KB, 144.1K)

Eredin was a garbage villain, though. You might just as well put in the big elf dude with the club who had a harem of monster girls.

Wonder why Noctis wasn't put in Soul Calibur since he has a weapon but gets put into Tekken.

If you meant SCV, Pyrrha was kidnapped at the end of III and in IV Sophitia was all "FUCK YOU! I'll protect Soul Edge at any cost!" So yeah, you need to ignore a good part of the games to think she had a good life. Even Ivy got it better in V by slaying her father at the end of IV reclaiming her body/soul and laying low for 15 years or so. Sophitia had like the 4 years between SCI and II after everythin began of good times. And now we have a game set exactly between those games. So she really can't any peace.

He's literally censored Mitsurugi.

Attached: soul_calibur_2_cassandra_by_jayun.jpg (413x713, 80.44K)

Amen. Not to mention her SC4 look was just her SC3 alt promoted to default.

Imlerith would be pretty cool. Tower shield and great mace plus teleports sounds OP as fuck. Geralt still fucked him up good.

Harada's a jackass while the guy in charge of SCVI has just a little more sense.
But do we even know there'll be more than one guest? I see a lot of assumptions but besides the fact T7 did it, is there anything else to support that?

Attached: Tw3_bald_mountain_quest.png (518x600 1.88 MB, 140.35K)

The Dynasty Warriors Gundam games involved both companies, but I guess that's a different situation.

I know his origins. He's still part of the series though

Hwang started out that way too if I'm not mistaken.

Makes sense? Yes.
Is it good? No.
Shitty choice made to exploit a dying fad.
The low repercussion for SC VI is showing already.
Aside from Ivy being uncensored, there was really nothing good in the recent news.

Get your friend to at least read The Last Wish. TBH the short stories (and the side quests) are the best part of the Witcher. The actual novels and main quest plots are all pretty average.

The trailer uses the plural form "variants" indicating there's more than one, which might be a translation problem but I doubt it. It doesn't mention multiple worlds though strangely. Perhaps it will pull multiple characters from The Witchest.

Attached: ciri geralt.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

Alright. She'll problably like it.

Looks like a dude with raccoon make up and tits. Slavs have such shit taste

That's the biggest complain against guests too. At least Kratos somehow "lived" through Lizardman/Aeon in SCV.

Movesets and styles mostly kept being the same except for clones who got their own styles later but became bloated in IV and trimmed down in V. VI in "return to classics" besides the roster it's nothing really like that. The gameplay is clearly built from V with meter management, how 8-way run works but with with some stuff from II back like dash cancel into guard and GI not costing meter but dumbed down now there's no difference in high/low GI or even the direction you can put your opponent plus the new Rerversal Edge to help casuals which starts a rock paper scissors minigame upon landing the hit. I just hope armor break is just for visuals like V and not fucking up defense stats like in IV.

Nothing really. Even the supposed "leaker" was BTFO with Geralt. Even if the producer said the character select screen in the demos with 20 slots is certainly not final, I don't think we'll get many characters and there are many still missing and Zasalamel appearing open the possibilities of young characters at the time of the first SC like Talim, Cassandra and Hilde to appear in the new game.

Like I said, ther are like 20 more popular characters to enter before him.

Yeah, but Hwang became playable with the Chinese Sword in the second version of Soul Edge along with Cervantes before the console version was released. Arthur is just as canon as the guys from the Chronicles of the Sword in SCIII.

Zasalamel was already old by that point, and he had a very unique fighting style. I imagine they might try to find a way to wiggle some of them in just because of their fighting styles.

Roche, Letho or Olgierd would be nice. Maybe Letho because there's not knife ears for Roche to be racist about and they wouldn't have the balls to make Olgierd's armor break being his head fall off.

I feel some SC1 characters are getting the short end of the stick so they can accommodate sequel characters. I think Hwang, Mi-na, Lizardman and Rock might get taken out since the function is there and make room for Talim, Raphael and proto-Juri plus newcomers and the guest(s).

He was added to the canon in SC3 along with other side characters like Salsa Kang's Revenant.

Iris best gril

Attached: iris.png (1326x1080, 1.55M)

She's just a painting though

Its sad that 2 is the only good witcher game

Exactly. None of that 3DPD shit.

Attached: 01f3dadb7631af3a1e443cedb6d2cb85.jpg (1280x863, 87.34K)

We get this faggot instead of this

Attached: One-Piece-Zoro-PNG-Pic.png (1790x2080, 2.24M)

How about they use his actual moveset from the game? Two fucking moves.
The lore is absolutely fucked. It was before, but this is it.

Are you retarded

Attached: Come on now.png (535x479, 196.69K)

I wonder if this means a gog release? Or did CDPR sell out yet again by allowing their licenses to be used in DENUVO'd steam-only release?

Attached: DVmlOZdVAAAwzaz.jpg (900x1200, 336.05K)

Well, it's more fitting than fucking Star Wars.

Now we just need Dante from the DMC series and Youmu Konpaku.

Attached: One Piece of Crap.webm (480x360, 5.77M)

Performance is more important than visuals in a fighting game.

I'd rather have the real Zorro. He'd fit better and he's not from trash.

Attached: Zorro.jpg (1280x720, 43.11K)

You can have, and should ask for both user.

No.

I'm more surprised by this than I should be, but it's a pretty good fit.

I hope they add the armors from the wild hunt at least, and maybe some other costumes from the witcher. I would like the original helmet for the King though.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2880x1800 115.12 KB, 2.32M)

Thing is, performance has never even been an issue in the past. It was absolute standard given how important it is to the gameplay. Only by todays nu-game standards is having a FG performing correctly apparently worth mentioning.

Attached: 7a60c455099e644bbe13c0a4bfe76cd30bce4f373dc580c474762a77da57cd9f.jpg (231x268, 11.94K)

Yes.

We already have Mitsurugi and Taki. We're good on Honoaryans.

Adding some sets would be great, hopefully in separate parts for optimal fashion. I hope that's something they'll consider.
This time they have no excuse to not give Geralt a canon alternate costume instead of that shit they did with Vader and Yoda which was just remove the cape.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1000x2030 176.97 KB, 246.45K)

Wasted dubs.

Attached: 3a920c931ec79d9778718443133d282031b541dfdd09e27a60f1ec56769eaf16.png (768x662, 265.66K)

Attached: opinion discarded.jpg (680x680, 76.57K)

Isn't Witcher 3 more feminist shit? I remember that in Witcher 1 or 2 that Geralt once stated that women can't into fighting, but in the Witcher 3 he went full libtard mode.

I admire Oda’s dedication to fleecing both Shonen Jump and his fans into thinking One Piece is anything other than an excuse for him to make money drawing wasp waisted women with giant tits.

How? Star Wars has light sabers, still counts as swords.

Attached: 555-come-on-now.png (598x369, 387.2K)

Reminder that the demon in the DLC is supposed to represent a Jew. The poles are
BASED

Fuck of you weeb nigger.

Attached: gaunterodimm.jpg (1280x720, 91.7K)

He doesn't attract niggers like Goku.

Attached: goku_by_maffo1989-d4vxux4.png (2248x2363, 634.7K)

Who could fault such a man?

Attached: Nami_Pirate_Warriors_3.png (1132x1963, 1.7M)

You invoked the name, now you will have some Jolly Cooperation!

Attached: PRAISE THE SUN!.jpg (960x722 268.76 KB, 157.07K)

I guess DasVergeben is already editing his posts to pretend he was not wrong.

Yeah, in the interview with Kayane, the producer said the game takes place in between SC and SCII and not a remake of the first game. So maybe that's their loophole to include everyone they want. Too bad for Hwang. I like him more than Yun Seong but Lizardman/Aeon can have his SCV moveset and he is somewhat iconic in the series.

I thought he was just the "Katana CaS" rep and he is not even in AE where they added Hwang and Amy as an actual character.

I don't remember much about the Chronicles of the Sword characters but who?

You're a funny guy. CDPR just want some money and exposition to develop their new game. Don't think they are "the good guys" just because they couldn't or didn't do similar stuff with their previous game.

Every respectable fighting game must run at 60fps since the era of SFII be it on CPS, NeoGeo, Naomi or other boards. It was never an issue because they are developed like that and there wasn't people whining on the Internet without knowing what they are talking about. What you had were lots of people complaining about console ports inferior in framerates, animation frames missing, different sprites altogether, sound and other stuff until the late PS2-era. Starting with the 360 and PS3 with their "high end" tech used the "60fps" as a marketing trend to tell that their console version is just as good as the original version at the arcades and still many still have slowdowns depending on stages or simply frame skipping like SFIV on PS3

And no, your Naruto something, One Piece whatever or Dragon Ball not named FighterZ are not respectable fighting games.

As for why SoulCalibut VI looks like that is a combination of using UE4 with retouched assets from their previous inhouse engine (SCV), rushed job there are reports of typical japanese business practice of developers not even leaving their offices the whole week and the producer and directon being really stressed and the need to do the least minimum the game is expected from a performance perspective on all the consoles.

Don't expect much more than the main costume, a second one that is a little variation of the first and not even be able to break the armor or just do small damage like a belt of something.

Attached: SCIII AE.png (628x473, 494.62K)

The dual curved swords character. Appears in the story IIRC like the thieves using the kunai and katana/shuriken styles.

Attached: revenant.jpg (768x1024, 314.56K)

its basically Ready Player One: The Sword Game

soul caliber will be directed by steven jewberg?

Attached: 5fc0c72b69b120132bb652cccaf43bac4511f8e871476c90507252a9ee6e21da.webm (250x300, 46.23K)

I like that they at least attempted to integrate Geralt into the SC pre-plotline, unlike the Star Wars characters.

I want to fuck Elies

You mean typical capitalist practices? Thank god we're more socialist in the West.

Uh, yeah. Silly "disguises".

Attached: Dan Mason.png (292x275, 69.15K)

So which SC girl is going to get Geralt's dick first and why is it Taki?

Attached: 500px-SC4_Taki.jpg (1000x1009, 93.06K)

Can she even take that suit off?

No, but I don't think any girl in the Witcher is big enough for paizuri and Geralt could certainly use some.

Maybe Vesna Hood and W3 Triss

Its these kind of inaccuracies that ruin a drawing for me.

Attached: 57feeedbfa6feddf7bfadb41ec66fc73279bcec1a1ef660c75ab06717880868e.png (501x445, 191.85K)

Because Geralt's got a thing for raven-haired women. My nigga.

What suit?

Attached: taki201.jpg (700x1128 193.25 KB, 452.85K)

You know, ostensibly, girls (and ninjas in general) that are portrayed as having skintight outfits are given the reason of "it's aerodynamic and makes it so there's nothing to grab or get caught on anything." Which, if that's the case for Taki, she would have those goddamn melons at least strapped down a la the old nipponese cliche of wrapping her chest with a thin cloth. The juxtaposition of having essentially nude-tier spandex right next to flopping bouncing anime tiddies breaks the idea of the outfit a bit.
at the very least there would be no cleft between her tits, her spandex is basically made with boob socks

that's not naruto
at least death actually has consequence in one piece

If someone took it of, would she die?

Are you retarded user?

Attached: VOTE FOR A PRESIDENT OR FAGGOTS WILL TAKE OVER.webm (640x360 7.65 MB, 6.42M)

Entire comment section is just "I don't know what's a Soul Calibur but I guess I'll buy Geralt's new game"
How does he do it lads? How can one character be so based?

2b or bloodborne hunter, possibly exclusive to ps4 vesion if they're still doing that goofy shit

Is anyone else saddened by the fact that people care more about third-party characters showing up than the game building it's own characters?

Attached: MORTAL KOMBAT (Zero Punctuation).mp4 (512x288, 9.75M)

Black people love one piece.

Yes. It's just painted on anyway so it'll only take a spray down with a hose.

Good thing best girl dosen't freak out over Geralt getting his freak on.

Attached: keZqBp1.jpg (900x1350, 192.18K)

He's in better shape than he was right after WP got kikecelled.

What's so great about that?

user have a slightly better image without the Youtube time bar.

Attached: Soul Calibur 3 Arcade Edition.jpg (935x720, 256.18K)

I hoped so hard that I'd be able to get his armor as a kind of end game reward or a special kind of wild hunt sword. No such luck though.
He was an easy fight but I was extremely overleveled from doing side quests.

I don't think it is saddening per say, its more like the sad state of modern day fightans. Back in the day, it was mind-blowing to see Link in SCII, or seeing Xmen vs Street Fighter being a real thing, but nowadays seeing guest star characters is now a given.
For most companies realized that guest characters sells fightans, because most, not all, but most fightans are now kind of stale or ass.
"Hey, remember that one character from that one popular (thing here) that you liked? Well here he/she is as DLC! Pls buy our game!"

Seeing so many blacks talk about One Piece the way they talk about Dragon Ball Z gives me pain. We have too many of these things in OP discussions, makes them derailed have the time. But at least we can all agree that WCI is shit.

Attached: thisisnotit 1.png (331x192, 88.31K)

Is FaggotFist still pulling shit out his ass and feeding it to people as insight?

I don't know why people act like he has credibility.

Literally for what purpose? Holy shit, what countries are these that cant handle the idea of Samurai?

Attached: mitsu-sx3.jpg (258x400, 13.88K)

Eternal Korean Butthurt is my bet.

Attached: Japan on Twintelle.jpg (626x344 134.65 KB, 45.95K)

Its like having a redcoat protag would trigger americans. Essentially only Korea would be triggered by Samurai.

The Koreans are still pissed over the Monkey's invasions.

Attached: I rule the land, so I must be the strongest in the land.jpg (600x800, 127.44K)

Welcome to 8/v/, refugees!

Attached: How many will die.jpg (600x1482, 148.85K)

Wasn't that for United Kingdom?

5 also had a character from kero gunso.

Yeah, Cuck Island also calls the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "Hero Turtles" instead for the same reason. Don't know what Japan did to piss them off, but they didn't do enough of it.

Also back then in the UK, anything that showed Nunchunks was atomically R-18.

Attached: story-20150519113907-Bruce-Lee-10.jpg (283x360 157.7 KB, 39.46K)

Samurai Warriors Hideyoshi is the best Hideyoshi.
Speaking about that, there may still also be a TK guest character since vid related happened.

Thanks, I just wanted to show the character select screen of the SCIIIAE that never left the arcades with Hwang, Amy and Li Long who I forgot. You don't know how I wish Bamco ported that version instead of SCIIHD since it's easily emulated on Dolphin.

Thanks, I wish they had those CaS styles back from Soul Calibur III. Even the storekeeper girls were fun to play.

If it's like MK9 and DOA5 where you can have everyone relevant to your franchise/story plus a few guests, it's fine. But stuff like MKX and Tekken7 where fan favorites are missing and you still keep pushing guests people will be mad at the devs. But yeah, in the end it does sell to normalfags like how MKX and Injustice2 became the most selling fighting game of their years.

I also have this unpopular opinion. Same with Juri in SFV. The boob socks are offputing. But I love her alternates in SCII more than her other costumes. I just hope they can make a good one again.

Also, like said earlier, Taki is too stoic and will have no interest in the slav. If he rekt Mitsurugi, he'll probably have Setsuka wet at his feet.

Attached: TakiII.jpg (965x601, 337.13K)

Nunchuks were completely censored back then user even in 18's. It's a reminder of how uttlerly retarded this country is over so called bad influences.

It wouldn't though. Not with how many cucks we have who think the revolution was a mistake.

Korea was occupied by Imperal Japan from 1910 until the end of WWII. Imperial Japan was incredibly oppressive that has left a sour taste for Koreans, leading them to suppress Japanese imagery such as the Samurai.

afe.easia.columbia.edu/main_pop/kpct/kp_koreaimperialism.htm

Probably gonna be Ryu Hayabusa if I had to make a logical guess.
I can see him dueling with Taki.

Attached: Ryu-Hayabusa-dead-or-alive-24059331-1607-1080.jpg (617x600 157.58 KB, 47.66K)

Those rape stats for the UK are since they started taking in muds.

Taking in muds highlights how backwards and uncivilized they are.

Not gonna lie though, Arthur looks really fucking cool, even if he's the result of censorship. Know who I'm gonna be editing for one of Mitsu's alt costumes.

Attached: 10censoredgames2.png (1278x720, 1.51M)

What is there to talk about other than Ivy's costume being a callback to II and Mitsurugi still being shirtless?
I mean, I guess another thread for SC speculation won't hurt too much, but we only have so much to work with.

Attached: [Shrugging intensifies].gif (200x183, 428.21K)

It would be extremely erotic

There's nothing wrong with boob socks

Lol, please site one example of this from the last three years.

You cant even "pander" to the right because you'd just be doing what nature intends.

Don't be a faggot, literally everything is natural, otherwise it wouldn't exist. Stop sucking your own dick.

"The left" is all about turning reality and nature upside down and they say this is exactly what they're doing. They make no bones about it.

Someone who gets it

Attached: 0553-001.jpg (2039x1500, 1.39M)

That's not Sam Hyde, you niggerboys. That's just a look-alike. Not even Hyde is that big.

Attached: 1082be6cb5b9a8e0bf20240e9ca1b6c53749e19919613e73227706178963b9d1.jpg (1300x963, 270.93K)

No, the vast majority of them aren't aware of that at all. Hatred of nature and reality is a large aspect of the more esoteric elements of Judaism and Christianity, but the average kike or christcuck isn't aware of that at all, and neither is the average lefty faggot either.

Regardless, nature is nothing that deserves to be worshiped. Tape worms are perfectly natural along with boils and all manner of other horrific elements of reality. Nature in of itself is not automatically good, nor is it automatically bad, nature is just nature. Stop sucking your own dick.

Attached: tape worm.png (620x415, 710.57K)

Can you faggots stop derailing the thread?

What more is there to be said about Geralt? At this point the best thing people can to is post Soul Caliber porn.

Second

Pretty much this.
However for the other threads that are being derailed, it could be cuckchan rapefugees. Cuck/v/ is down right now.

Attached: 1467954875374.jpg (720x540, 215.93K)

Gnosticism is not Christianity.

Well, they always make him appear in special battles like the Quick Match in SCV.

Add the fack that he is male and there's never been a female guest. Kos-Mos and Angol don't really have a proper style and just copy ohthers.

Attached: angol cass.jpg (720x511, 297.13K)

I think you mean Ivy. Since Geralt is sterile thanks to his mutations they can fuck without worry about spawning a child corrupted by Soul Edge, and Ivy can finally have a release for all her pent-up sexual frustrations.

I completely forgot KOS-MOS was in SC3. They should put her parts back in again.

"nat·u·ral
ˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
adjective
adjective: natural

existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind."

Go sperg out somewhere else you euphoric fedora tipper. If you're so pissed off about the natural order then go fill your poz hole because you clearly don't belong here.

See and
That shit spreads more than DSTs. If they fuck, he's fucked.

Humans are a product of nature, thus everything we do is natural. Checkmate atheists.

I will never not be angry at how they ruined Witcher 3 and especially with how gimped they made the Wild Hunt and Eredin's design. With an outfit like that you don't need to have scenes of him monologuing, his very presence is a story in itself. Also the frost from those pandimensional jihadi elves was gimped, too.
Witcher 3 sucks so hard CDProjekt dropped so hard

Do you consider anthills to be natural? I do. Then you should also consider human society and its fruits to be natural as well.

Also, settle down on the buzzwords, you pathetic tryhard.

Also,
Either you accept nature for what it actually is, or you reject it by believing in anti-materialistic religions like Christianity and Judaism. You're so stupid that you don't even know what you believe in.

I get what you're trying for but user…
…user

Attached: ....png (484x562, 490.59K)

All he's saying is the dictionary definition states so you massive sperg fuck. It's a semantics argument.
Of fucking course mankind comes from nature as well, but for language purposes we need this definition to differentiate artificial from natural things

Anthills, bee hives, beaver dams, they're all the same thing as New York City, just on a smaller scale. Ants use dirt, beavers use wood, humans use everything they can get their hands on. Or are you going to suggest that humans are pulling building materials another dimension?

The original faggot that I was replying to started suggesting that the Right was natural and good, while the Left was unnatural and evil. Both the Right and the Left are natural aspects of the duality and conflict inside the human race. You faggots are the ones who turned what I was saying into a semantics argument by failing to understand what my point was in the first place, that to call yourself the "natural" side is nothing more than auto-fellatio.

You constructed your argument fucking horribly then. There's clearly a difference between the dictionary definition of "natural" and "natural to human beings", you could've said that instead of sperging about fucking ants.

My posts were all incredibly simple and easy to read. There's nothing I can type that will magically make you less of a nigger-brained reactionary.

Till you sperged about ants instead of clarifying the type of definition you were going for. ">Doubling down on being a triggered brainlet" right back at you for responding solely with ad hominem and not realizing your argument was horribly constructed and badly communicated.

get a room you two.

Most think they totally btfo’d Britain.
A more apt description would be a German protagonist in a game about the Second World War, except every western country would be up in arms about that.

We gotta know how shitfaced he'll get.

He's almost immune to poisons, even those of magical nature. I'm sure Ivy's cooch won't kill him.
Incidentally, I'm expecting him to have a line comparing Ivy to Yen.

Attached: __yennefer_the_witcher_and_the_witcher_3_drawn_by_ilya_kuvshinov__f35a276b2c3b9d2717047ab634cdcf7f.jpg (1080x1080, 447.47K)

Geralt: …at least it's not the unicorn.

Attached: yennefer4.jpg (1920x1080, 996.84K)

Are you retarded?

Glad it's not a souls hunter. Seething soulfags is what I need.

In the case of female TK guests theres Kasumi & Ayane. Kasumi hasn't been making too many appearances though compared to Ayane, so I'd wager towards the later
Of course I could be completely wrong about my speculation & have Marie Rose + Honaka revealed knowing the Japs cause muh popularity.

Attached: NG3RE_-_Kasumi_Render.png (340x479 97.29 KB, 138.03K)

He's definitely right. Christianity more explicitly. Christ's whole thing was about the next world, which would be paradise, and where people would have bodies like angels. They also fight against any sense of a natural order by trying to force a moral order onto humans. Nature is almost perfectly rational, and morality is irrational to some degree, if not completely irrational. Nature, on the other hand, would let infants die, let disease cause incredible suffering, because it's all part of the process of evolution.

none of that implies a hatred of nature, merely a subordination of it

Assuming WB had anything to do negotiations with Bamco, since they both distributed Witcher in different regions, I could see a potential multi character deal happening. Since WB owns NRS it would probably be someone from Mortal Kombat like Scorpion or a DC character like Deathstroke. Though the latter might be a bit more complicated being he's a DC property.

I could just imagine the awkward destined battle between Scorpion and Taki caused over Scorpion confusing her with his dead wife and Taki having none of it being a demon hunter.

Attached: Scorpion_MKX_Comic_art.jpg (900x1315, 125.26K)

Just bumplock this shit thread already.

Can VEGA guest star in SC6?

Attached: a1.gif (300x200, 35.77K)

the Witcher is the Game of Thrones of video games

Attached: 1504915207129.png (184x200, 26.44K)

I thought Game of Thrones: the game was the game of thrones of video games.

yeah the game goes out of its way sometimes to cuck men hard and exalt women like with that mary sue feminist viking bitch and her idiot brother

That would be alright but there's already Voldo and Capcom doesn't seem like they're cool enough to cross promote their characters unless they have their name on the IP. like SF x Tekken
Also where the hell is Tekken X SF? that's the one I was waiting for.

This isn't true because you can help Hjalmar win and it doesn't really disparage him as ruler. His methods of finding the banquet killers is superior to the cunt's too. I was with Hjalmar the whole way.

the way I remember it Hjalmar was presented like a knuckle dragging retard who was unfairly favoured for rule because his sister was somehow superior

That's Balrog, baka gaijin.

Attached: Street_Fighter_II_Art_Vega_2.jpg (780x1200, 94.91K)

I didnt get that impression at all from my playthrough. He was presented as brash and more likely to use brute strength than think things though, but most of the time, he was right.
Tracking down the guys who transform into bears and kill the people at the banquet was a total bro-tier moment between Geralt and Hjalmar.

So is Taki confirmed yet? Asking for a friend called Richard

Attached: taki1.png (1566x2006, 1.97M)

It's not a poison. It's a condition the person will get from a probably divine will. Soul Egde and Nightmare itself are just a manifestation or avatars of an eternal evil that comes from another dimension. It's never impied anything other than that the universe is pretty fucked up since Soul Calibur itself is another sword with an extreme point of view that corrupts its user.

Can't have Marie Rose stealing the spotlight of Talim and Honoka is just some kind of mimic and there were already too much of that in SCV and on top of that, none of them use weapons so the ninja sisters have better chances but like the other guy said, Hayabusa is more well known internationally.

Scorpion would certainly hype up the game with the masses but I can't see what WB would gain from that when maybe there's a Mortal Kombat 11 being developed and announce during EVO or E3 considering Injustice2 ended its cycle.

I also would like a Samurai Shodown character but the more well know like Haohmaru and Ukyo already have counterparts in SoulCalibur so it kind of leaves Nakoruru and Galford. it would be interesting to have an assist type of character like if Zwei is not available due to the story.

SFxT tanked so the project was postponed or even cancelled and you'll have only Akuma in Tekken7. You'll have wait until the release of SoulCalibur VI and a few DLCs before hearing anything from that game.

Tell Richard that she is still not confirmed but is the safest bet you can make along with Voldo. Maxi, Astaroth, Lizardman, Talim, Raphael, Yun seong/Hwang are high picks. Then you have Popular characters but unlikely like Tira, Cassandra, Rock, Seong Mi-na, Arthur, Siegfried and Amy. They'll join Sophitia, Mitsurugi, Kilik, Xianghua, Nightmare, Grøh, Ivy, Zazalamel and Geralt.

You have the option to turn in sorceresses to Radovid, don't you? I remember getting a quest from Radovid.

Ciri can't into signs so that wouldn't work

Stop derailing the thread with this before everyone gets banned
Wrong. Christ's whole thing was about repenting and righting one's self in this life so that they would have paradise in the next life (though that's really dumbing it down) instead of getting hellfire. It was the whole "repent, turn from sin and believe so you can be in a loving relationship with God whose patience with your grimy ass will otherwise run out the minute you're dead, and if that happens you're gonna burn forever in a darkness of God's hatred" thing.
That's not a hatred of this life at all. It's a call to check yourself in this life or get stomped.
That was in relation to not being married, user. Bible's real clear about getting new bodies which are like Christ's not angels. Followers even get authority higher than angels.

Are you blunt-force trauma crazy? How is an adherence to moral code, the very thing which binds and sustains a man's sanity and behavior - let alone a sustainable civilization - "against" the natural order?
The point is that the moral code IS the natural order, and things like shoving dragon dildos in your ass is going against it - and actually they're pretty right about that one anyway.
But there's been studies about moral values even being inherent in certain natural phenomenon and animals as well, like the sense of fair play which mice exhibit or the maternal instincts of some animals, etc.

Point is, morality's presence is inarguable. What constitutes as "moral" - and why adhere to it at all - is the debate, and one best left to another board.

You can't be serious. Unless you're talking about the natural laws, like Physics, Logic, etc. "nature" as a broad stroke is insanely chaotic.
Say the people who then, after getting raped, cry out for justice and demand respect and patience to get over their trauma. Morality is subjective and irrational up until the dick slides in, isn't it?

Attached: I dont know what that is but Im gonna shoot it anyway.jpg (1280x720, 97.43K)

I will never understand why anons chose that female hunchbacked mongrel to freckled green-eyed redhead waifu

Attached: one of few West qts.jpg (1338x713, 132.73K)

Isn't Smash basically Joust without the ostriches?

Attached: fd0ffd36f6eecc3363368411b53ff52eaa12edf59f413eba5f33e0bc0eff4d10.jpg (657x572, 44.55K)

Attached: 6ce7e181a1819aba1001cd275be07932c661ebb86efb36c0607afd56074e3941.png (1240x1056, 1.37M)

Attached: bueh.png (782x564, 489.69K)