Vermintide 2: Exterminating Pests with a Smile Edition

Keeping the ball rolling over filthy Skaven and Northlanders alike.

Threadly reminder to never trust an elf.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x375, 241.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992
fanatical.com/en/game/warhammer-vermintide-2
steamcommunity.com/id/zombicfr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden needs to be nuked.

That motherfucker is Chakan

Spikey elves best.

Attached: 1379347012269.jpg (2918x4000, 1.33M)

Attached: chakan___the_forever_man_ep1_by_polyraspad.jpg (600x800, 198.49K)

I need to thank the user who recommended I switch from a flail back to a rapier a couple threads back. Between some dodges and fast swings I'm practically untouchable now.

Also, does anyone know a decent build for a Zealot?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

I would also like to into zealot. Currently i'm just trying to play around my passives and mulching with a flail. I got an amulet that stops me from healing myself but I get a bit of regen so I can cling to 15%-20% hp to keep my damage boons.

I feel like it works to a degree and i'm not really dying but i'm not getting those commendations post match so I feel like i'm maybe lacking I don't know.

I've been having a lot of fun with sienna's 2nd tree the pyromancer, you build ultimate really fast and it can one hit every special, including chaos warriors if you headshot them with it. Pic was from a deed where we had to fight the armored rat boss with no healing, stronger specials and constant hordes. I got facefucked by a troll at the start and managed to do the whole thing using only white health i gained from kills.

I recently swapped over to a build where instead of her ult venting overcharge it just builds 40% faster. It's a shit ton more efficient at bosses and i can deal with the overcharge thanks to a legendary staff that gives me 4% overcharge removal on crit - stacked with two crit items. Only problem is you lose out on curse resistance.

I played a fair amount of elf too, (level 17) and most people dont realise how great at horde control she is with the spear and special control with the standard longbow. Basically find a nice funnel and sit there with the spear and hold off the whole thing, and once a teamate highlights a soft special insta-blap them, really good for making sure you dont get assfucked by bloat wizards on higher difficulties. I've had so many runs where a well placed tornado has absolutely fucked us during a horde or boss.

Attached: 20180313233718_1.jpg (2560x1440, 305.29K)

Do I need to use mic if I play this game?

Not in my experience. It definitely helps though.

Holy shit you guys weren't kidding about how bad randoms are. I've been playing entirely with my friends up until this point. Today I was thinking "Hey maybe I'll try a couple missions on this other class" We failed every single quickplay mission I joined on recruit. What the fuck. How are these people so bad at the fucking game?

Attached: 1471033711550.jpg (327x323, 30.39K)

Is anyone else having trouble with mic? I've tried making sure all the keys are bound but shit still don't work.

Attached: 3c92fb59a6283c8e763466dfc2f3337de5267beabf36626afa7179337710d74b.jpg (1200x1191, 127.82K)

I've been using bounty hunter talent tree for that attack speed bonus, I've been rotating between rapier, axe and falchion.

No ratfuckers allowed

yet here I am

Attached: nANOBxw.png (680x670, 331.91K)

Prove it

So I'm literally just walking along, no enemies in sight, no wounds, and I just fall dead for no reason. Second time in the same mission but the first one could be blamed on glitched fall damage: I died to a 3 meter drop on pathable terrain.

It was a LOT worse when the open beta was going. Plus once you’ve got some mid-high tier gear you can carry the shittier members.

This has been a bug since alpha;

Ah that's fine then. Bugs are okay if they were in the game since the beginning :^)

Space ones do it better.

Attached: dark swagdar.png (1010x1021, 1M)

I've been sticking with Zealot for the longest time and I've found that using the Falchion with him is one of the best pairings when it comes to weapons. Really good for high damage/headshot attacks. Melts special enemies like armored rats in just one or two hits to the brain sometimes. Of course you need to grind up to level twenty, but the perk which allows you to gain temp health works extremely well with his dash special.

Attached: 8c241354252ce0fb78fe970d955d0f1805bf896e06511eae4aa2cd71b441a178.jpg (550x281, 27.38K)

I was playing the fort level the other day and we reached the point were you drop down near the third tome, and three of us instantly died from a five foot drop. It was hilarious.

I like the way you think brother.

Attached: The only good rats.png (833x754, 1.05M)

Thats the spirit, purge skaven.

May I pose a guess?

At least a few of them decided it would be a good idea to try and grab tomes (not to bad) and grimores (pure cancer) without any co-ordination or forethought because 'the phat lootz' for recruit difficulty on a level 4 character?

the last thread isn't on page 13 yet

I have to switch to ironbreaker dwarf just to carry shitters sometimes. Fortunately I like playing ironbreaker with axe and shield, satisfying as fuck, but goddamn these people are bad. It's especially depressing when I get most damage dealt.

better call mark and lay a holocaust on this thread then

if you want to help your team out, witch hunter. tagging bosses makes them take extra damage and anything that gets tagged and killed grants a tiny bit of hp to the whole team

Attached: 552500_20180315022803_1.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

I'm leveling up my witch hunter right now and I'm loving it. Rapier + repeater crossbow + tagging means bosses go down real quick. I consistently get most damage on bosses and lots of elite kills. My only issue is avoiding damage when my team mates can't keep the horde off balance since my shove isn't very strong and dodging only works about half the time. I definitely miss having Markus's shoving.

as if, the only thing that gets "enforced" on this site anymore is rule 8 the "I don't like you so I'll ban you" rule

Bounty Hunter with the repeater crossbow and (rapier/axe/falchion/flail for lols) of your choice is more than capable of soloing missions or at least doing ~70% of the work.
Just try and find a competent buddy to queue with.

Hey, question I had on that healing. If someone goes down and is on temp hp, that heal doesn't reset the down count does it?

Only healing items or talents that specifically say they cure wounds help with that.

I figured not but wanted confirmation, thanks for the answer.

Also unrelated. I absolutely love the side pistol for the rapier.

Yeah I just made a volley crossbow for my bounty hunter after using a brace of pistols for a while and it's hands down better. The reload time is more than made up for by the fact that you can always move at full speed while shooting rapidly, not to mention you also get more ammo AND a triple shot.

The volley xbow with level 15 talent means you're incapable of running out of ammo if you're playing him properly- weaving in and out of melee range firing crit volleys.
Do not use the reddit blaster repeater pistol. It's the volley bow, but shitty.

Yeah I just figured out in the last mission I played that you can use his blessed shot and free ammo talent on the triple shot, which blew my mind a little bit.

What staff for wizard? I used the firestorm one but at champion there is too much splash damage and my retarded teammate can't seen to understand that jumping in it is bad.

What about dwarves, I'm not sure I trust them either.

I find that healing a team mate will also reset the death counter while you are wearing the regeneration amulet. I don't know if this is intentional or not.

That sounds like something an elf would say.

Attached: 1446602379080.jpg (654x548, 96.57K)

What is the best melee weapon for Sienna, sword or mace?

I've never seen a bad dwarf player. I've seen bad Siennas, bad Saltzpyres, bad Krubers and terrible elves. But every dwarf I've seen has been an asset to the team.

The basic sword. It has wide sweeps and crowd control so it is good for killing large groups of clanrats when you are overheating. Just spam the power attack repeatedly since it swings pretty fast and knocks them all back at the same time.

You wouldn't trust a mayfly would you?

I've seen plenty of bad dwarves, they just don't stand out as much because they're effectively just a latent tumor or something. No damage, no actual special killing, just a passive little ball that rolls around with the team. 800 total damage dealt, 150 taken.
I guess that's better than the level 6/level 30 elf same shit that doesn't revive shit and dies instantly, but still.

Thanks

I still can't figure out how to play dwarf worth a damn. Far as I can tell ALL his melee weapons suck shit against hordes and he's not exactly a ranged character either.

bolt and beam staves are the best ones. It's not written anywhere but with beam you click right mouse while holding m1 and it delivers like a crit sniper shot. It's hard to explain unless you do it and the animation is a bit jank.

Hey, as long as they don't die alone and a mile away and revive the people who do the killing I have no real complaints.

I've not played much as the dwarf, but from what I've seen Ironbreakers are for tanking and keeping the horde knocked down, Rangers are pretty decent with pistols or flareguns (which overheat instead of using ammo) and Slayers are little angry beards that leap into battle and murder everything in the immediate area. I'd say Ironbreakers are the most useful of the three, if only because when playing with pubs who can't block or dodge worth a shit keeping them alive means more damage output.

How terrible are you? All of his melee weapons are excellent against hordes.
Great axe is good at both killing hordes and tough enemies, the light attacks deal a ton of damage and are all armor piercing. Axe and shield isn't as good at killing hordes but it doesn't really matter since you can use your shield shove to knock down everything in a 180 degree (270 if you get that ironbreaker talent) arc and plant your axe in their face at your own leisure, or just use the shield bash strong attack. And like the great axe, the light attacks are armor piercing and allow you to take out armored foes with ease. Hammer and shield offers ultimate crowd control, if you're playing with bads you should pick this. The war pick is similar to the great axe but faster and with the attack roles switched (light attacks are good for hordes, strong is good for armored foes).
As for his ranged, I usually just pick a crossbow so I can easily save people who get grabbed.

shotgun

Forgot to mention that obviously you should use great axe strong attacks to cleave through hordes, feels like cutting the grass.

this, with the orange shotgun perk that gives you back ammo on a crit. You can push infinitely with the shotgun equipped and pushes can crit.

also just being able to fuck rats and nurgle fags with a double barrel break action is gr8

Attached: 04c702fdb15855eddb4c14cadcd1e05e5bef4fecf60d620d9c467d40c15dde56.jpg (390x369, 43.47K)

That's what I'm using currently. As far as I can tell it's the only weapon that cleaves worth a damn and even then only with the slow as shit strong attacks. It's too slow and you end up getting stunlocked yourself if you don't have the right momentum, then you are just fucked, 100 to dead regardless of HP or armor.

The drakegun (flamethrower) and drakefire pistols are ironbreaker only, ranger can't use them.

Well shit, goes to show what I know about dwarfs. I really should play with him. Maybe playing with pubs will be less frustrating.

Reminds of no fun fags pushing to nerf guns and ammo capacity to the ground, because of "muh underused meele and people not playing the way i want" type of faggatory
game barely released, but tryhards, crybabies and no-fun fags are full force

Attached: 1234324931230.jpg (483x357, 54.48K)

>THEY EVEN NERFED THE GUNSHOT SOUNDS

Attached: f309079a8fb26a62c1b23f6607a98ebe34da82fc8001d2a6f45cc5310a722727.jpg (741x600, 81.75K)

You don't need to charge your strong attack up all the way for it to do the cleaving, almost all of the time you don't want to charge it up all the way in fact. If you get the rhythm right you shouldn't have any problems getting stunlocked. If you miss the timing and get hit just shove and you should be fine to get a quick cleave off and start your rhythm again.

I was thinking it was just a sound bug or issue, fuck.
Really hope Fatshark doesnt give ears to the mouth breathers when it comes to gun balance.

Attached: jazz_nightmares.jpg (652x958, 180.6K)

devs with a subreddit always cave to some whiny nigger who types out a soap that gets heaps of votes

how long until this game is labelled racist because of the 'black rat' comments whenever the characters see a Stormvermin

The only time they don't listen is when people want an elf nerf.

Well shit, as if the steam forums werent already infested with whiny niggers.

Attached: dispaircat.png (177x170, 5.89K)

I've been running him as a tank build. Shield and hammer (axe would be better, but I dont have a good one), flame pistols (what they lack in raw power, they make up spammibility), and the talents that grant health when your passive negates damage and when you kill enemies.

I can just throw myself at hordes and tank them rather easily. Spam flame pistols to take out dangerous enemies from a distance or to thin waves before they reach me then switch to the shield, swinging and bashing as needed. Shotgun and flamethrower are both options for dealing with hordes, but I feel limited range is too big a hindrance. You need to be able to deal with ranged specials like the gunners and blightstormers because random retards sure as fuck can't be relied on to do it.

I think they're fine if you're not using them as a major source of damage. Not needing to reload is a huge boon you only ever whip them out to snipe specials. They're fucking terrible if you want to make them your BH weapon though.

When the fuck will devs learn and just ignore reddit? It's been known for years that place is manipulated and controlled by the biggest blue-pilled faggots the internet has to offer, you will never get an honest and open conversation on that wretched place, about any topic.

crossbow works better for special sniping

It's only known in places like this, user. Talking about that in Reddit is likely to get you a ban or a shadowban. Only recently has the topic of shills and mods controlling the narrative reached normalfag ears, and I don't think they're really paying it much attention.

When the fuck is best race gonna get a character?

Attached: rich-carey-lzd-temple-guard-richcarey.jpg (1920x904 377.43 KB, 294.67K)

You have to reload a crossbow between each shot so not really.

Hope its in the second DLC, at least.
even if it makes me afraid of impact in future discussions

the elf isn't even part of the meta though, you need to have kruber to stunlock or cook bosses, same with BH victor, sienna for trash control and ironbreaker dwarf to guarantee aggro pull.

The problem with the elf is she does two things - horde control and instakilling soft specials, and she does those things well from the start so any elf player with half a brain can usually dominate the scoreboard. Once it comes to proper difficulty she's completely outclassed in utility because all she does is DPS, and evade tanking doesnt work because it only takes 2-3 hits from trash to die.

i dunno man, they're a step above facebook boomers in terms of retarded but devs see reddit as the prime outlet for normalfags to talk about/ discuss their game since only the most hardcore fanks will actively use their specific forum. Only they dont seem to realise it's just soyboys and mindless cosmetic pack/ lootbox drones.

Attached: f9d958240d6db2c77b4f79a6424a23dcd76cd17ef45263d75bb1d6c7bba9b931.jpg (1280x1269, 205.31K)

RPG with saurus and skink party members when?
Maybe we could get some egyptian skellies as well.

Attached: friendlywizard.jpg (814x1024, 160.94K)

That's some really strange stuff you're saying user.
My take on the meta from what I've seen is pyro sienna with concentration pots and crit stacking for boss damage, BH victor for stormvermin/crowd control/boss damage, auxillary, elf for crowd control and special sniping due to loltrueflight and lolinfiniteammoat25, kruber for stunning/reviving as foot knight or mercenary. Can be swapped with Bardin.

If the steam forums can be a sample of the soy, shit is fucked, theres already some bitching about "toxic players" and how the devs should "fix" this.

Just play WFRP Enemy Within with friends. 3rd Edition has a lot of visual aids if you are book averse.

Attached: Ubersreik-birds_eye[1].jpg (831x497, 391.77K)

sienna can cook rat hordes before they can reach the players with the bolt staff, it's a bit more troublesome with chaos since they have innate fire resistance so usually you'll dual trash control with whoever is free - mainly kruber when he's not using his ability on the boss if he's a footknight or with the axe/sheild ironbreaker when there's not something big to aggro. However with 40% reduction on Siennas ult cooldown you can fireball shit tons of chaos trash too if ur not needed for the boss.

The meta i'm describing is how i've seen legend? (4th difficulty) runs get pulled off - there's also the tank ironbreaker sienna that's nigh unkillable and serves as a mad clutch when your team goes down but i haven't played around with that one yet.

With my pyromancer build i can get 5 fireballs off for the duration of one 50% extended purple potion, it's pretty rad because once you get over 400 power they can stun bosses. Alongside footnight kruber it's something to behold when the boss spends most of it's time on it's ass.

either way, it's nice to finally play a game that lets me be a non-gimped wizard.

Attached: e7f45cc8c3fe8f50fa2517089e633e39cc2ee9fc5b6022aee9c8077a8eaf8508.png (830x551, 210.38K)

It should only take one shot to take them out. If not, you need to work on your aim.

And when there's two of them at once you're fucked. There's very little the crossbow does that the pistol doesn't do better. More ammo, faster firing, no reload. The only thing the pistols lack is a bit of penetration, which is rarely an issue, and maybe a bit of damage, but both do redundant amounts of damage anyways in most cases.

The pistols are significantly less accurate than the crossbow, have less carried ammo (cucking ranger bardin/hobo kruber out of ammunition is not a smart idea), lack armor penetration, lack ENEMY penetration for thinning out hordes, and only really are useful for emergencies- which is strange, because you're effectively consigning yourself to melee-only when you could be using your ranged weapon to snipe specials/stormvermin/chaos warriors ahead of time to rack up more damage.
I really want you to be correct, but you're not.

Repeater crossbow is better anyway. Why bet on one good shot when 3 will do the trick and leave you with 12 more ready to go? Also the spread shot is great for when you need to delete a wave of enemies or unload into a boss. Regular crossbow is good for sniping at least. If pistols had much more ammunition then I'd consider taking them but right now they're really bad. Which is a shame because they look badass.

Crossbow has 15 total carried shots < 20 pistols.
Pistols absolutely have armor pen, not sure if it's the same amount of armor pen, but it punches through storm vermin and gunner armor just fine. Unless the crossbow can bodyshot through rot helm armor, they don't have a significant difference in armor pen.
Crossbow is more accurate at a distance, but becomes crazy inaccurate while moving. Meanwhile the pistols barely lose accuracy while moving.
Forget about shooting the crossbow from the hip at distance. You have to take a second to aim that shit if you wan't to hit something more than 30ft from you reliably. Pistols don't have that problem.
Furthermore, the distances where the finer distance accuracy becomes necessary rarely occur. Most specials spawn well within effective range of the pistols.
For hordes I'm not using my ranged weapon unless I'm a bounty hunter in which case why the fuck aren't you using the repeating crossbow.
And finally, checking back on it, the pistols actually do a lot more damage than the crossbow does in range. Like 30% more damage. Crossbow has less range fall off, but the range where they become equivalent is plenty long enough for most special spawns.

The pistols do exactly what they're supposed to do, be a rapid switch side-arm for when you need to take out that mook at a distance NOW. Crossbow is fine and dandy for taking shit out in advance, it's quieter after all, and that is something the game takes into account, but it takes way too long to whip out, aim, fire, and reload to be useful in the middle of battle. Also it's dogshit for piling damage on the boss. Pistols don't do it as well as the repeating crossbow, but they do a hell of a lot better job than the regular crossbow does.

That's not to say I think they don't need a buff though. I think every salty ranged weapon except the repeating crossbow needs some help. I just don't think it's as bad as you guys are making it out to be.

I'm doing pubs only because my friends don't have the game and I'm mostly the worst one because I'm at 3 hours played and it's been at least a year since playing the first one so I keep being blindsided by shit.
Still a decent ratio of successes so far. Ratling guns can still die in a fire.

Attached: witch hunter.png (586x331, 252.69K)

But you're not supposed to shoot from the hip at distance with the crossbow, you take a second to line up the shot.
Like I said earlier, the pistol's base accuracy was heavily lowered from VT1. There is a tangible difference in the pistols' effective range and that of the crossbow, both in medium range (where the pistols should be usable, but are way more likely to miss when it counts) and long range.
On top of that, you mention that it's too slow to swap and shoot- I haven't noticed this at all. Its running accuracy is dismal but it also means at close range i.e. when you'd also be using the pistols you're just as likely to land a shot on a gutter runner/gunner/packmaster/etc with significantly more damage, often flat out one-shotting the special even on Legend. The pistols require more shots per kill.

I will cede that the bow has less ammo than the pistols, was thinking about the closed beta for some reason.

I'm in the same boat with you- I want all his ranged weapons to be viable for their own niche. Just increasing their capacity to 30 for regular, 45 for bounty hunter would make them completely useful. Lower than VT1 because sources of attack speed are much easier to come across (zealot charge actually does buff your shooting speed, from what i've seen), but still enough to clear out a horde and have rounds to spare. Buff the accuracy back to VT1 and they'd be fine.
But right now, they're just either too much of a wild card or too inefficient for ammunition.

Repeater crossbow is god tier, but when you don't have guaranteed crits the damage it deals isn't enough at long/medium range for sniping. The lack of a zoom can be a bit of a minus, but I do fine without.

That's part of my issue with it. That could be a second I don't have time for. That's a second I don't need to spend with the pistols.

It's a matter of needing to plant your ass and aim down sights in order to land an accurate shot compared to whipping a pistol out and just fragging that charlie from the hip. Even when you manage to do that, the crossbow still needs to be reloaded before it can be fired again so you either have to take the time to do that in the middle of battle, which leaves you vulnerable for a period of time, or deal with having only one shot until after the battle is taken care of. If you only have one nasty dude to kill per battle that's fine but if there's more than one high-value target, and that happens often, then it's a difficult decision to make. Either you're vulnerable for an extra second or two, or you let someone else take care of it. That's a decision that the pistols don't have to make.

The pistols one shot shit on legend all the time, and like I pointed out earlier, the pistols actually do more damage at closer ranges than the crossbow. The pistol damage only starts to fall off around 50ft, and becomes equivalent to the crossbow at about 100ft. Most times when you need that special dead fast they are well within that 100ft window. If you were trying to snipe him from further away, then sure the crossbow is better, but that's not something that happens often. You don't usually get the jump on the specials that far in advance and many stages don't have wide open areas to take advantage of that in the first place. Even then, the crossbow isn't so much better than the pistols that I find it would make a significant difference. It's typically three pistol shots in fairly rapid succession at extreme ranges opposed to that one crossbow shot. And at that range the special is probably not an immediate threat anyways.

You have the right idea for buffs though. You are thinking exactly as I am with the pistol ammo capacity. I would just add that the crossbow needs to do a lot more damage, and it really should if it's so much slower to fire than the pistols. The crossbow is supposed to be the specialty sniping weapon, but my issue with it is that I find the pistols do almost as good of a job as it does, but with virtually none of the drawbacks.

Off topic a bit, but do you have a source for that reaction pic user?

I'll try out the pistols more, could have been that my power level was too low or something.
I think the crossbow should just have lower hip fire inaccuracy so as to better use for quick sniping of tankier enemies and stronger armor penetration, i.e. can get through chaos warrior helmets/body armor without critting.

It's from some Kancolle doujin about a futa boatgirl fucking a non-futa boatgirl. Slutty Mitsu-chan or something. Please don't masturbate, Jesus loves you.

Attached: 2f5c77b49217972aa087a45a4333ac700336b630d76f6318755dd4e106daad81.png (640x602, 545.75K)

2H hammer charged attack, clears hordes no issues.
Shotgun for taking out skaven at range.

ah thought maybe it was from a regular manga not the H ones. Thanks for the info though.

fake slav detected.

Attached: 20180315100952_1.jpg (1920x1080, 211.68K)

and she fucking sucks just like all other elf classes as people already stated
This makes me glad on more than one astral planes and metaphysical levels

Attached: 1485300141013.jpg (640x1080, 172.55K)

Just got the game. Which class is most fun?

What melee weapon is preferred for Elf? I'm torn between spear, glaive and 2h sword.

He'd need some serious heels for that as there's at least 3-5 cm of distance between top of the border he's squatting on and the ground.

Well it's not as terrible as Handmaiden at least. "Murderous Prowess" is useless, a critical hit from behind will probably kill any "man sized" target anyway, especially with her Assassin's Blade passive. Assassin's blade increases damage from behind by 50% (all targets, no crit required), and there's a talent that increases that bonus to 100%. At that point she basically gets headshot bonuses by attacking a bosses ass.

Spear is best for crowd control, Glaive is OK for crowd control and best for killing armored enemies. You can kill Chaos Warriors and stormvermin with it fairly easily without needing to hit the head. I recommend the Spear until you hit level 25, at which point you can take the ammo on special talent and use your bow for crowd control and glaive much more sparingly.

Just forget about the 2h sword. Everything that isn't Glaive or Spear is trash. The reason Spear is so amazing is that it has unlimited penetration. It can hit any number of targets and does not lose damage for each target hit, that plus high speed and long reach means you can murder hordes without getting touched. As far as I know, none of her other weapons have that same unlimited penetration, but glaive at least has it's use for armor instead.

You're absolutely retarded, unlimited arrow shooty elf is great for special killing and does decent damage on bosses too.

Sienna is kinda weak without levels, but once you hit 20 on her and have temporary hp to burn for OC discharge she catches up. Otherwise everyone's pretty fun in their own way.
For starters I recommend going Dwarf, picking up a drakegun and making some rat BBQ, ain't nothing like it.

I find Glaive excellent for mindless swinging, and its charge attacks autoheadshot anything dangerous. Just remember to LMB once after your charge to get the big swing.
You'll need a bit of attack speed to make glaive feel decent though, otherwise it's mediocre against hordes.

Spear is great against hordes if they're in a narrow funnel, otherwise it's not really special outside of its range.

I have no idea why the 2H sword exists, dual sword seems to do everything better except reach. Maybe someone else can fill you in on this.

You forgot to call OP a shill.

Attached: Wallpaper412.png (2560x1440, 3.15M)

Tested again and the spear pokes go through all three targets at full damage. I must have just had the dummies set up poorly before when it was only working against two.

The swipe (every 4th hit) works like most other weapons. It doesn't seem to have a target limit, but every target hit takes less damage than the previous. The pokes however do exactly the same damage to all targets hit, a property not very many other weapons in the game share. Again, considering the Spear's relatively high damage, long reach, and fast speed, it is THE best crowd control melee weapon in the game, for ANY character.

I love playing as a biting Mountain. Taking all the punishment while having a hand free to scratch me balls and killing armored fucks that come to close.
Just an all around great and fun career.

Attached: YktXtqO.jpg (564x650, 62.81K)

I love it when the bugs are credit to team.
All around the game feels more fun than VT1 and I haven't even reached the new classes and perks yet. It just feels better designed and more fair overall, though the bosses could use to be a bit less tanky.

lel I am the one who becomes toxic cause I have to play with tards

Attached: Pyre.jpg (900x503, 48.22K)

Did Fatshark fixed Foot Knight Kruber's Protective Presence 20% buff?

Why do people grab the grimoire before the scripted boss fight in Against the Grain?
Is it too hard to wait until after?
IT'LL STILL BE THERE LATER YOU FUCKTARDS

Most likely it's like that because whole team will just proceed through the level instead of going back for grimoire.

Had 3 people on the team say wait until after the boss and the elf picked it up anyway.
I can't believe that.

If spear is even better than that then I'm going to elfshit for the foreseeable future. I certainly helps I can rely on regen just enough to let the others grab heals.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x600 47.44 KB, 36.21K)

I noticed a glitch where the elf had died and was tied up and as we were making our way towards her she was getting credit for my special kills.
I wonder if the elf is just getting random credit for other peoples kills in the end game stats.

How much damage does venting Overcharge on Sienna do?

Bosses aren't that tanky if people use their skills and weapons right. I can easily deal half health to a boss by myself as a bounty hunter if I use my skill and all my volley bolts.

What are you gay? Why the fuck would you not play an RPG which tells you about setting details like belt taxes and wearing a weapon in towns bigger than a short sword is illegal? Seriously the setting material in 2nd ed is incredible

maybe 1/12th or 13th of ur bar, just test it out.

Spear isn't better. It bounces on armor and deals with hordes badly if they aren't funneled.
The upside is that its piss easy to aim for a headshot, so you don't have any reason to bounce off armor in the first place. It also seems to have bonus damage on crits, like dual daggers, so maybe if you're a crit build it can put out a lot more damage.

Glaive is so braindead easy I expect a nerf like they did in VMT1, where they drop the max targets of its normals to 2 and basically killed it.

If you’re playing on recruit assume that your team doesn’t know anything and be vocal with tips. Don’t back seat game, but just tell them what does what or how to fight things.

It’s amazing how they managed to fit the stereotype. Anyways, at least they aren’t talking about gameplay.

Anyone crying about ranged classes is a retard though. If i wanted to play V1 I'd play V1, which was just a slightly re-imagined L4D2 with loot. When every thread about balance is from kiddies who cant even do a Champ run i just cant take it seriously.

Will there ever be a mod to make Victor into a cutie?

Since mod tools are on the way I would assume so.

>reached out to steam to remove "offensive" reviews about migrant (((crisis)))

again, thankfully from what I saw that isn't the case as of now. It's fucked up because the ranged classes are far from breaking the game. Really it feels pretty balanced at the moment between melee and ranged.

So, why the fuck does my weapon disenchant itself when I upgrade it to gold standard?

What a surprise.

I prefer crossbow, and greatsword, for maximum range/damage. Also the added benefit of being able to revive anyone on demand no matter how dire the situation.

Elves are the true aryans.

Attached: 6d9645abf8d0a282756e481f992954db.jpg (752x1024, 78.57K)

Alright, as a programmer, the unhandled null ref exceptions in this game are really starting to piss me off.
I was just doing a champ run and we were near the end of the mission. Sienna died and respawned and the dwarf and I started to revive her almost at the same time. Apparently the dwarf started first because Sienna got up before I finished, but I idly kept holding E and when the revive finished, the game instantly CTD'd with a null ref exception because the target to be revived (captured Sienna) no longer exists.
I'm sorry, but how do you fuck this up? You already had this mechanic in the first game and it worked perfectly fine. Not only that, writing the code to handle this error would be utterly trivial and take less than 15 minutes. How the fuck do you not do that? There are other unhandled null refs too. One time a friend of mine and I tried to votekick an awful dwarf player after a mission, and he left before the votekick completed. Somehow my friend was able to click the votekick button anyway, and his game crashed because the person to be kicked no longer exists. This is elementary fucking programming.

Attached: 540d7127d82fc4e7166c7dd2cee1a32ef62f961ebe99583a1cbdd37dfff549bb.jpg (500x500, 23.51K)

Victor looks exactly like he should, heretic.

Attached: 22687588_1710809342323435_2521281201880230173_n.jpg (714x960, 221.59K)

The pyromancer however is hideous and should be modded to be fuckable.

Agreed perhaps when they release the modding tools somebody can make a model of her in her prime.

Isn't the point that she's a gross old witch? the skaven on the other hand, should all be made into cute girls

Her eyes always bothered me

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1300x731, 163.94K)

Left 4 Dead 2 has that mod and to be completely honest it can be spookier and more unsettling than the zombies for some reason.

Attached: 3633C3F5-471F-4123-973A-3B5A5F04DDC6.jpeg (637x358, 61.14K)

Not the kind I was talking about. And it's creepy for the same reason those people who do anime cosplay with those masks are, it's right in the uncanny valley.

I never actually played her in VT1 because she one of my friends called dibs on her hard and always took her on missions. Just completed a run with her and it feels weird to rely on range so much in this game but the mechanics are nice and she's great for ranged specials.

They have diversity courses instead of elementary programming everywhere west of

It was Veteran and we were all vocal about not picking up the grim also, what the heck has happened to my game?
I leave to go make food and when I come back this has happened.

Attached: 20180315182118_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

OH GOD CANDLEJACK GOT ANO

Attached: IMG_3601.PNG (236x235, 54.03K)

West of Oder*
Whoops.

Just happened to me, maybe steam fucking up?

Also got that a short while ago. I was in the lobby anyway so thought nothing of it, but I guess one of the servers shit itself.

Oh shit new patch, maybe that's it.

They finally fixed Unchained, took them long enough, the faggots.

Still no mention of skittergate removing buffs
AAAAAAAAA

Attached: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.jpg (1280x720, 88.87K)

Great glitch, love it.
This fucking game.

Attached: Trollglitch.webm (720x404, 7.92M)

fug

Attached: 1516980397-2.mp4 (480x480, 883.66K)

Where are the patch notes? Only finding old ones.

steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1656635407222041992

More than half of my matches end because of getting disconnected, not even being hyperbolic here

I had a glitch where a chaos spawn grabbed me, then I fused with it and it carried me around until my team got wiped. I had about half health and after my team died I got insta-gibbed

Attached: 002527cf632c9b3e0a224b8f000d6d572da78a72ffc7a3e33172ebcfcf13b5c7.png (597x769, 416.28K)

Repetitive gameplay aside, the devs did a good job representing Nurgle on this, it`s the one chaos god that doesn`t get a lot of love.

Nurgle gets his decent share of representation. The one that always gets left out in vidya is Slaanesh, presumably because despite being the god of excess it's been memed into being the god of dickgirls and drug-infused tentacle rape orgies. I wish a dev would come along that realizes that excess takes many forms, not just sex.

Attached: 1c616f122a31ab591ca3b639ac31eb20264050fa95737152e21044efb51d5270.png (620x640, 233.74K)

Attached: 1491947759135.jpg (800x880, 50.27K)

Still no fucking host migration, and the propensity for the game to crash is making for an aggravating time.

Attached: That's not how you get ahead in life.jpg (833x833, 215.22K)

greatsword and longbow are the best weapons for elf. prove me wrong.

shortbow spammer master race

Does greatsword even have arguments going for itself? Glaive cleaves through crowds just fine and wrecks armored shitters. I'm not too sure about bows but hagbane seems the most polyvalent.

I didn't like the glaive very much. I think the greatsword's swing arc and range is better but I'm not certain. the charged poke is glorious for tanky things.

Nope 2h swords are autistic, boring and useless.
The fucking shield/sword has a 3-attack chain animation for its CHARGED attack.

You're wrong by default for playing elf you fag.

feels good playing the single attractive character in the game

I was a Saltzpyre main in VT1 and still very much like him here, but elf definitely got way fucking more useful in 2. Having regenerating health in a L4D clone is simply invaluable. I don't doubt for a second this is meaningless in the higher difficulty meta, but she's definitely got more worth than "the only cute character" now.

Spear works great on hordes even if they aren't funneled. It has a deceptively wide arc even for pokes and it's so fast you could hit enemies one at a time and still be effective. Armor is its weakness, and it's not as easy to headshot with as it appears.

She's practically a skaven herself

Attached: a7ec5195a81370d7f74fa627bd0354b810f6a151521a2dbb67ed52ab7c01c08e.jpg (254x255, 10.06K)

Are "crits" headshots? I'm debating either that or Soul Snare. For 25 Exhaust seems pretty obvious to me.
Also under what conditions does "The Burning Head" keep jumping? Sometimes it stops after one hit, sometimes it pingpongs around and kills 15 skaven. I've used it plenty but can't find any consistency.

Attached: 20180315223518_1.jpg (1920x1080, 462.62K)

They're like fucking Asian space aliens with weird eyes and faces that look like they could chop down a tree, are you shitting me?

Attached: gwwoodelfmage4.jpg (430x755, 73.69K)

No, crits are crits. You can tell when they happen by the orange/yellow trail when you swing your melee weapon, or the red trail of an arrow/bolt, or the louder and deeper gunshot on a gun.

Health on kill is the obvious choice. Even with a full crit build health on crit never does as much. It MIGHT be good at higher difficulty on certain characters who can't clear horde (and therefor don't get many kills), but it's mostly useless.

Reset overheat on skill use is insanely good, but there are still some people who would prefer cooldown reduction instead.

It's less about the elf being attractive than it is about every other character being deliberately ugly.
You can bet your ass elf wouldn't be nearly as popular with shitters if Sienna was a 5/10 rather than a 1.

Not all elves look like that.

Attached: morathis pleasures.jpg (1600x899, 387.73K)

try this, its carried me through legendary. Ashen can be replaced by dissipate depending on if your team is picking up grims

Attached: 552500_20180315215251_1.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

I keep telling the newfags, but they won't listen. Most people are supposed to be ugly and rugged in Warhammer Fantasy outside of Dark Elves, and spin off games and shit, it's just the aesthetic of the setting. It's supposed to give the characters more, well, character. For some reason the Vermintide team is very good at capturing the aesthetic of Warhammer Fantasy, whereas the team on say, Total Warhammer made some changes.

That's fanart. It's good fanart, but it's still fanart.

Attached: heh.gif (480x270, 424.31K)

Nigger, do you really think there needs to be an intricate understanding of warhammer lore to understand the game is ugly on purpose? Anyone can tell this is a grimdark sort of deal, from reddit to 8ch. However, there exists a primal need to play the cute girl no matter where you're from, and no matter what you're playing. Hence wanting to play as the only remotely cute character in this game.

I never understood it personally, I mean I get the part about liking cute girls but I don't understand why you'd want to do it Warhammer, specifically. I especially don't get why you'd want to replace the rats with cute girls so you can cleave their torsos in half by the handful, which is what many people in these threads seem to want.
Now a Daemonette special enemy that jumps on top of you in a lewd manner and kills you, that I could understand.

Could be worse, could be dnd elves.

Attached: miale.jpg (385x388, 48.54K)

I'd add that the regen allows for some interesting synchronization with traits & team roles. Regen to 50% means that even if you eat shit from some freak angle, a stormvermin running attack through a mob, or whatever else, and there's not much healing to go around, you'll have an acceptable HP cap to go on up into Champion- with high curse resistance, this applies even with grimoires- and thus allows you to be healing independent. That means drafts & bandages go to others, making just a bit less overall supply use. Combine this with Hand of Shallya, and you can heal the more substantial damage of your team while bumping yourself back up past the 50% regen mark. Select your melee weapon of choice- by which I mean, inevitably the spear or glaive unless you're experimenting, personally I go spear with two stamina boost necklace because it allows for modest push attack spam when LMB spam isn't enough to control horde inflow- and the longbow, and you become a decent jack-of-all-trades team medic grim carrier with both waveclear & special clearing ability.

With a little tome jumbling you can be the last man with a free med slot and one grimoire, meaning that grim will be well-preserved by your own attrition resistant HP and you will be able to monopolize & control good bandage use by simply saying 'hey let me do the bandaging for you, I've got the selfheal trait' when you come up to medical supplies, and prioritizing the wounded, the reckless, or the other grim carrier as needed. Drafts meanwhile go to whoever needs them, you always have a bandage on hand where possible, and everyone including you stays in the relative green. It's very helpful on half-rando teams on Veteran & Champ; haven't tried Legendary yet, and it probably wouldn't hold up there. But Elf does work, and maybe isn't outright outclassed until Legend, where I presume utility is everything and know that taking hits at all is more anathema than it already is on Champion. Previously, I was running with Hand of Shallya on mercenary Kruber with a warhammer, and while that worked quite well, using the same traits on elf works even better in the support realm, and being able to plink with relative abandon from a 40 arrow store is very valuable both for stormvermin, specials, and taking pressure off the melee line if a really big horde is pushing in from one angle so the others can be checked as well.

I dont see why people use glaive over greatsword. it just felt like shit

Attached: 84ea9ef8135c878502c561e178ea9f76.png (832x1279, 600.35K)

Glaive is armor piercing, greatsword isn't.

it can oneshot blackrats, two shot warriors on body and oneshot on head, melt bosses with its 3 hit combo and its swing is good for hordes.

You shut your whore mouth, mialee is a classic

Attached: the_iconic_wizard_by_sirtiefling-daj447r.jpg (751x1063 142.88 KB, 146.77K)

With the success of this game and Total Warhammer (constant best seller on Steam), why can't GW just move back to WHFB?

Are they that dumb?

But none of those iterations of her look ultra-explicitly like a transvestite mulatto and they're also missing the widows' peak. The last two kind of edge towards it but are too pale or too human looking respectively. Unlike that thing above.

I assume you mean instead of age of sigmar. I still prefer 40k either way. If only space hulk deathwing was actually good.

Just a reminder that it is in the Warhammer cannon that the reasons the Eldar don't reproduce is because they are so sensitive to pleasure that they would instantly become addicted to sex. In other words, if you raped an Eldar she would instantly become addicted to your dick.

I prefer WHFB due to better aesthetics.

If that's all then why not start an artificial breeding program, no sex required?

It's a good thing eldar are ugly and not at all sexy

This is a company that takes pride and openly admits that it doesn't do any market research. That should answer your question for you.

I was looking forward to Deathwing but it came out to negative reception and died almost immediately. Was the game itself bad or was it just the fact that it ran terribly on most PCs?

it was bad

It was generic mainly. Much more simplistic than Vermintide. Also fairly trivial to beat solo on legendary

Attached: c087dd3965fbd121d32f1eb89c2a789ceb7e9290b721cb701d64a51a79cc25b5.png (516x503, 220.45K)

You still have an elf on your team.

its just generic. There isn't anything really standout about it and Vermintide actually is a bit more interesting in terms of combat feel. It needs something else happening to pull crowds. It isn't a poorly built game and it would fall under 'fun with friends' but alone, it has nothing.

you had to unlock stuff in multiplayer and it would only stay unlocked in the campaign you're on and if you dropped at all you'd loose everything you worked for. your progression in single player didn't count what so ever.

It would maybe be kept alive by wh40k autists from the visuals alone, but it was pretty much unplayable. Too many bugs, crashes, absolutely nothing of value was fixed with the beta. Maybe I'd bother to play through the issues, but it was pretty barebones. It might feel cool to be a Terminator going through the halls of a Space Hulk for a few mintues, but it doesn't exactly provide much variety in any regard. It often crashed while loading a game which took aeons, and if it didn't crash while doing so, it crashed a few minutes into the game. I've spent more time starting the game than playing, so I refunded.

Craftworld Eldar aren't as technologically advanced as their empire was at its peak, the Dark Eldar have artificial breeding I'm pretty sure.

They have been teasing a supposedly fixed version for a while now but they haven't released it yet. I'd advise anyone to pirate it before thinking about giving money for it.

Since Eldar gestation time is way too long, Dark eldar typically transplant fertilized eggs into artificial wombs, overseen by haemunculi. The few who get pushed out a proper snatch get to be all smug about it and get the biggest guns.
This is a dark eldar midwife.

Attached: Wrack.jpg (474x692, 141.42K)

I, for one, would love to see either a Saurus or Skink character.

Or, even better, both. Particularly if you play as the Saurus character and his ult involves a chameleon skink appearing and doing something for you, as well as providing most of the character banter amongst the player characters small direct commands.

That's shitty. 40k games have been through a rough patch recently with Deathwing, DoW3, and EC all being flops. Though I suppose it was far more predictable the latter two would be shit so at least nobody with any sense got their hopes up for those.

Yeah, I'm not very big on eldar lore, the idea that fullborn dark eldar act smug to half-born is great though.

the issue is that GW want devs to make a WH version of X game which only works in a very limiting sense

Compare that to…
How the fuck did this happen.

Guess Age of Sigmar was a price for all the games Fantasy is getting for now.

In this arid wilderness of rats and bone,
I raise up my voice that you may hear.
To the east and the west I beckon,
to the north and to the south I show a sign proclaiming:

Death to the Casual, Wealth to the user.

Attached: vermintide2.jpg (1920x1080 65.18 KB, 286.54K)

Well if we had more interaction than 'Purge Xeno Filth' for 125% of all interactions with other factions you might be able to tell a half decent story in the 40k universe. As it is one person on a planet accidentally farts during the mandatory Masturbate to the Emperor Hour and the planet gets glassed.

I assume "Vault" is Legendary? Or is it just champion? I'd like to see what the loot from an emperor's legendary looks like. If they are smart it would commonly have high-end cosmetics, because there's no reason to do legendary for power level.

I would say that it is because fantasy was always a not so serious rip off of Tolkien. In that I mean every faction has some outlandish and exaggerated nonsense to it. The Empire regularly has one of their gods become an avatar mid battle to smack the shit out of its enemies. The dwarves don't give a shit and have fuck huge mohawk slayers. The elves split into three factions with one being America if they were elves, forest sprites that kidnap french children to turn into traps and murder fuck elves that raid cities using giant floating fortresses. Orcs are orcy and Chaos is chaotic. This thread is also about a game featuring one of the most hilariously incompetent factions in the franchise. 40K takes itself far too seriously far too much, with the main writers having their heads so far up their asses they could smell their own breath.

forgot to add to the beginning because I rewrote it. You can do a lot more fun things with the setting, such as murder football.

Dark Eldar and Tau would work because both work with other xenos, but 40k has to be all space marines all the time.

Attached: 1465889563051.jpg (640x360, 25.7K)

Vaults are only Legendary Difficulty.
Chests are Champion. You are looking at it my man.

I am basking in the wealth of 3 reds right now.

REDS TO THE ANONS

Attached: reds for anons, death to the casuals.jpg (1920x1080, 694.2K)

Reds, or oranges? I wanted to see the loot not the chest

lucky cunt, 3 level 30s and not a single red

Attached: 1468363728315.jpg (350x440, 22.67K)

That is a red my dude. This was a red from the chest.

Theres no luck to it. Just beat legend over and over and they come.

Exterminate with Saltz's Holy Ultimate or Elfs Trueflight, any player that hinders it and then kick them. Rinse, repeat, and bask in the screams of the casual who shall not know such wonders.

Just show me the stat block you turd

pic related

The end screen panel for stats? Or do you want me to tell you what chests contain reds and which do not.

Attached: manofmanyfaces.jpg (800x600, 78.52K)

This box

Attached: Untitled.png (407x513, 153.15K)

alright, let me finish this legend run first.

so you guys are clearly further ahead than me, a few questions, are there any better weapons for kruger than polearm/executioner sword, and what level should i start doing champion over veteran, lvl 17 atm.

Also any tips on how to git gud i haven't already figured out yet would be nice

mace and shield is Kruger's shit

I can run legendary but not got a red yet, although can only run it with my friends since pubbies are still retarded.

I wouldn't bother running Champ until you at least get over the 200 loot power cap from Vet. Then you can start on legendary once you cap out at 300.

i think i havent tried mace and shield yet, will keep in mind thanks

is the 200 limit the actual gear power score itself? im getting the 110s at the moment

Here you go, just finished another Leg run too.

Its about doing it every time with the max tomes and grims my dude.

Attached: lmao ez.jpg (398x493 449.17 KB, 76.02K)

I owned vermintide 1 and am sad i didn't get a discount for vermintide 2,does piracy work for some servers? or is it completely steam gunked?

Attached: sadness.jpg (500x500, 41.26K)

fanatical.com/en/game/warhammer-vermintide-2

here's your discount

That's not good enough for a ultra kike like me.

But user, the only good thing for a kike is a gas chamber.

Holy fuck Elf players are fucking intolerable. Forever smug, forever annoying, forever fucking disgraceful in everything they do. I understand people like to rp their mains but for fucks sake I think the Elf itself just provides a safe space for every imageboard autist that can’t communicate with normal people. Its bad enough having to listen to Elf give no positive feedback on fucking anything, then having to listen to the fuck boy playing her stroke his massive ego and act like the sun and earth orbit around his intolerable husk of a soul.

Attached: 82EA0508-A9EE-4D7E-A4C9-EA13448B9034.jpeg (497x732, 63.41K)

So it has identical stats to an orange, just a unique skin? Shitty, I was hoping for some kind of extra power.

200 is the cap on the actual gear. Gear dropped from chests depends on the highest level gear you've seen so far (might be the highest you still own, so be careful salvaging). If you have power 126 from the last chest, the next one might drop 127 or even 128. It goes up fairly slowly like that.

The best thing to do is to open recruit boxes until 100, then open vet boxes until 200, then open level-up boxes while working on champ.

are you running a heroic deed right now?

I just want to get something for nothing,is that so much to ask for.

Fixed that for you.

Yes, even i had to burn some savings from last month to get it on a br site with 21% off

I guess i won't get wise with the sleep still in my eyes,no matter what my dream may be.
My respect to anybody who gets that

Reds Garuntee maximum stats on any re-roll, meaning they have lower maintenance, maxed power, a unique glowing skin.
For example, you can get a trinket that has 10 cool down percentage and 33% curse resistance easily. Plus they seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Just got done with one.

Attached: exd2.jpg (1920x1080 284.86 KB, 416.53K)

I swear if it was you with your friends killing eachother, use your glaive charge attack more nigger

Are you man enough to attempt this?

Attached: cUwfG1N.jpg (1920x1080, 180.5K)

Those are actually the easier ones. Armored makes the game easier since theres less enemies overall, so Slayer bardin + Elf = Win>>14492920

When you do a Deed, do you ONLY get the deed reward, or do you get a regular one too?

regular too

You get both the chests for the deed + whatever you roll.

Did anyone get any decent cosmetics from loot boxes yet? I really want the barbute face plate helmet for Kruber. Also, what is the quickest way of getting the halberd illusion to the far right in this image?

Attached: Halberds.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Greatsword has amazing range+damage. Whenever I use it I just clear rooms, and then for bosses you just rape their ass with a repeater crossbow. it's pure damage/rage mode combo.

Attached: 38695387c914258292928e3c13ac1b39.jpg (564x473, 41.89K)

Greatsword is amazing for keeping the horde at bay. The rapier is better for killing specials and bosses, but as a bounty hunter I use the repeater crossbow for those anyway.

Hopefully someday

Attached: 25fc8f88bd545ec28271cc270fdd69c3976f971885bcd150a6a71ecb8fb07ebc.jpg (255x212, 6.62K)

I'm liking Bardin's Axe and Shield combo (ironbreaker career). Playing it on Champion now even though I'm only level 22, shit's pretty good. Just did a run of The War Camp with a level 30 Elf, Wizard, and Salty and I had the second highest damage in the group and never went down once.

Has anyone found new cosmetic clothing?

I found an elf hat once, but no clothes yet

I've reached the point where anytime I see Halescourge as the map I immediately leave. That boss is fucking bullshit and I'm not going to try playing him on champion as fucking Bardin.

At least I still found a grimoire on the fester nest.

Attached: 339.gif (390x220, 1.67M)

You should know where to find them on all the maps by now, or at least all the non-boss maps.

Seriously how do you beat that fat fuck

DPS race with high damage ranged characters

Never even seen the flathead halberd might not be in the game yet. Already have the other Illusion though.

fugg
actually ment for

It's just a DPS race. If you try to kill him by attrition you'll lose. He just spawns way too much shit and punches right through blocks so you're only option is dodging, but he's just going to decide to shotgun in a random direction a lot of the time anyways so you're probably fucked if you can't drop him with your ranged weapons. You can still chop at his feet through the floor if he teleports onto the second story though. I wouldn't recommend risking melee much with him otherwise.

Open lots of high-level legend crates and pray to Sigmar.

Me and my friends are really bad at finding the tomes and grimoires, and I'm not about to read a guide for them like some kind of elf-playing shitter.

Attached: shruginvest.jpg (800x588, 49.92K)

tfw no nullo lizardboi bf

Beware the manlet cave jew.

Attached: 1484080689307.gif (500x281, 874.52K)

This is how I Dwarf. Sadly it wasn't enough to beat Spinemangler but we died valiantly

Attached: 20180316025155_1.jpg (1920x1200, 224.11K)

Damage taken was mostly temp health decay. I was sitting at a full bar almost all game because of how much shit I was killing with my pistols alt fire.

Tips for a just turned level 7 ironbreaker? Should what skills should I look toward?

m-m-muh numbers don't mean shit when everyone is doing well in legend

taunting bosses and drake talent

Attached: 20180315203630_1.jpg (1920x1080, 217.53K)

Looks like your elf sucks donkey dick to me, but I guess that's to be expected since handmaiden is utterly useless. Like seriously why?

Most important things for me aren't really the talents. It's the Drakefire Pistols charged fire which clears hordes extremely well (anything it doesn't kill gets knocked down/back to try again) and the Axe+Shield weapon combo which can block for days and throw every enemy on its ass when I push (also, shields block ratling guns). With 2 -30% block cost items it doesn't cost any stamina at all to block light attacks. If I want to, I can stand in a choke point with my shield up and just let my team deal with the horde.

Yeah, I know reddit influencing the devs is cause for alarm, but if they can casualise this obese nigger they will have done something right.

Attached: benefits.webm (480x268, 483.25K)

He's not hard at all. Here's a protip: he only charges his effluvia ranged attack if a retard shoots at him.

Anyone having trouble with him should stunlock with bombs or specials. If you can't burst him, don't fucking shoot him with ranged until he hides on the platform. You can melee through terrain so have one dedicated nigger clearing the trash while the rest of the team dps in the corner. Afterwords he will teleport into the middle and do a wind storm. Hide in the same fucking corner you slapped his shit at.

That's not true at all, he still teleports around spamming it even if nobody is attacking him at all

fuck off, ye glaikit mayfly

What's wrong, mayfly? Am I too toxic for you? Do you mayhaps require a safe space?

Attached: smug elf.png (299x276, 7K)

I just unlocked IB.
What goes better with shield weapon, drake pistols or flamethrower?

flamethrower is a good horde killer but has next to no range
drake pistols have decent range even if their accuracy is shit and the charged attack can deal with hordes pretty well too.

I'm more of a fan of the pistols personally

Pistols are a midranged all rounder. You can snipe specials and kill armored stuff ok with normals, and your shotgun can do hordes quite well.

Flamer is VERY good at roasting hordes but can't really do anything else. You can use your normal to stagger most things, but keep in mind it has a deadzone right in front of you and costs a lot of heat.

How do you niggercattle tolerate EAC and Lootboxes animation that takes fucking forever and you can't even open multiple of them at once.
On top of devs listening to reddit for feedback?

How did you retard not notice a hidden loading screen?

Attached: 418e70646a81e7374faa6580089d20b618511193eb63e0a8e08a47a131e1c015.png (538x536, 425.8K)

get one upped

Attached: 20180314145815_1.jpg (1920x1080, 239.76K)

checking those dorf damage digits

Attached: died_of_checking_those_numbers.png (246x357, 122.7K)

Flamethrower is kind of weak. Not because it lacks for damage, but because you have to charge up before firing. If you get touched during the charge up, you lose it. If you get touched while firing, you lose the rest. If enemies die before you even finish charging you basically wasted your time.

Pistols on the other hand you can just instantly or near-instantly fire in "charged" mode to shotgun down hordes. The damage is low, but it's still enough to kill basic ratmen on champion in 1 shot, basic northlanders tend to take 2.

Literally the first champion emperor's chest I opened.

Attached: 20180316073649_1.jpg (1920x1200, 340.4K)

Jesus, who let Winston Rowntree in there?

Attached: 20180316091250_1.jpg (1920x1080, 502.93K)

I didn't play Sienna at all in V1, but in V2, I can't stop.
What the fuck were they thinking when they were making that staff?

Beam staff is OK, but I think fireball staff still beats it for everything but precision. Just spamming left click fireballs is WAY more DPS, plus easier headshots. Right click charged balls (charged as little as possible) penetrate armor, so it's good against everything. The only problem with fireball staff is it's accuracy. It can be hard to hit very distant targets and easy to hit allies. Beam staff does have the advantage of charging your special a bit faster too, but not enough to push it's overall damage over the fireball.

Oh, I should mention I'm considering this for the Pyromancer career. Unchained can go fuck itself with its useless, slow-charging career skill. The only real perk to Unchained is resetting Overcharge, but you get that as a level 25 perk for Pyro on a much shorter cooldown.

random shitter here
bought the game last night wirh a friend and the largest issue I'm having right now is that no one on the recruit difficulty has good equipment to deal reliable damage. couple that with retards who run around and trigger multiple hordes at the same time as well as the people who don't stay with the group during a horde attack and end up getting downed almost instantly, and it makes for a highly unlikely chance for success in a mission. best advice I can give a fellow new player: don't use quick play until you are higher level. Quick play matches you with people of similar level, meaning you won't win a match until your team is at least lvl 6. If you go into the lobby search though, you can choose an open game to join and hope you join some higher level dudes that can carry you to victory. and since victory gives you better xp and better rewards, it'll mean you can get stop being a shitter

hero power was a retarded idea and is the cause of shit like this.

That is correct, but unchained looks rad af and thats the only reason I play her.
her passive is great too for melee combat.

there's a nigh invincible unchained build out there, where you can stunlock bosses and vaporise hordes.

is there any real reason to use either of the subclasses for elf? shade's passive is shit for anything aside from bosses and has shit talents. same for handmaiden

Consider playing with bots.

no they're both shit.

are bots better than shitters? if so I will definitely switch over

Depends on the brand of shitter, at least bots stay with the fucking group.

Bots are passable at best their biggest advantage is that they stick close to you in relatively tight formation. So if you account for that and don't just run ahead you can stay safe enough and kill everything that comes too close.
Bots can use Abilities and will also give you any bombs, potions and healing draughts.
Books are different, they will only ever carry a tome when they can't carry a healing item and will drop the book in an instant if they find one.
They also never touch the grims.
All in all it is possible especially when you put time and thought into how to move, might even be actually better than retarded randos.

bots get raped by bosses

the answer is to have a kruger that rams him all the time out of his attack animations

Git Gud

Attached: 9a1261a55cd9adacad2794e79c4d2385648524de42e5c75343e8bdc30f94d133.jpg (745x495, 80.32K)

God no. Much as I wish it were otherwise, bots fail in a few key areas:

-they do not properly prioritize getting you up, if you go down, it's probably wipe
-they will fight bosses in tremendously stupid places causing wipe
-they struggle with armored enemies like stormvermin, I onced watch a Kruber bot fight 2 for over a minute with no other enemies while I bled out

You gotta play a super survivable class to make solo /w bots viable, IMO.

What does the hour glass do?

Attached: 20180315134136_1.jpg (1920x1080, 285.41K)

it hours the glass

so that you can count down on starting a match if someone needs to brb and you don't want to wait

Yeah, unfortunately the hero power system in this game makes the game seem much more difficult than it actually is when you first start for no real reason. It's much better if you play with bots for your first few rounds.

I think bots are fine if you have just one friend and you just want to get decent hero power at the start. I was in a similar situation as that guy, with one friend at low levels and kept losing quick play because people are terrible.

I'm doing solo Veteran runs with bots to catch up in power with my friends, so they're certainly better than most shitters I've come across.
I've also done Champion runs as a test and bots are perfectly fine too, so if you're in some 3rd world shithole with terrible internet you can certainly solo Champion by your lonesome.

Bots use the loadout, talents and power level of the host.
They use normals on horde type enemies, charge attack armored/bosses and use normal attacks on their ranged weapons. They will also use abilities to attack specials and bosses.
They will not charge attack hordes (as far as I saw) or charge attack with their ranged weapon.
They WILL chase certain specials like Blightstormers half way across the map, so pay attention and don't get left behind.
They will also get caught and eaten by Chaos Spawn, so make sure you have a frag nade handy, or play a class with stuns (Merc/Footknight/Pyro/BH comes to mind)

The weapon loadouts I use are:
Kruber uses Executioner's Sword and Handgun/Repeater
Elf uses Glaive and Longbow
Dwarf uses Axe/Shield and Pistols/Grudgeraker
Sienna uses Dagger/Normal Sword and Fireball Staff

The talent loadout I use are:
Kruber as Merc/Footknight with lots of passive buffs
Elf as Wayfinder to snipe specials
Dwarf as IB and pray he taunts at the right time, or Ranger to enjoy the free arrows/pots/nades
Sienna as Pyro to snipe specials

I swear if the loot didnt save Im killing a cuck tonight

Attached: [email protected];compress=true.png (240x240, 7.72K)

Vermintide 2 has been cracked!

how? I mean the loot works on a server basis and generally crashes if you remove the EAC and shit

so tell us user what happened?

I got my box but nothing good dropped. Soyboy lives another day

I've been doing some runs on Veteran but most of the time it's me (lvl 17-20) with another dude in my range and 2 sub 10's and it's just awful. I've probably failed more runs, or at least close to a 50% w/l ratio on Veteran so far. Am I the only one that didn't jump straight into veteran once my power was high enough? I instead went until I started getting 100 power gear from Recruit runs.
When I do get a full group of decently lvled people with a clue, it's a cakewalk. But that has only happened once or twice at most.

Attached: 9cc394fe2227e71ff3cd845f3037f2762a3250e0f4f95b594462d69dda56819c.jpeg (1096x913, 97.37K)

At least I did fairly well for myself, I thought I had done fucking horrible.

Attached: 20180316195028_1.jpg (1920x1080, 222.49K)

Elves are good for literally nothing.

Attached: typical elf.jpg (1920x1080, 259.18K)

The Handmaiden in particular is the most useless of all. Her abilities are placeholder-tier and her passives bugged and pointless.
The model is nice but that is about it. Even the Sasuke version has more to offer.

Attached: HankHill.jpg (326x247, 19.06K)

Dash ability would have been better if it knocked down enemies instead of doing fucking nothing. The increased dodge is also shit.

it staggers all enemies hit

Attached: 46a99fdc880cd5840ae62e56a820531976c74612ab6a937dfab1fe5ad5c4b6e2.png (350x199, 61.49K)

Pretty sure she'll be overhauled down the line but still.

Hah! That's what I said during the closed beta.

Attached: 5322a33f05f1465cce167d52828a94154f6516111ebf72bc26aae2a44432899d.png (1334x750, 486.18K)

Well, this is literally my very first run as handmaiden.

Attached: 20180316223607_1.jpg (1920x1080, 215.61K)

Congrats, you are king among noobs.

Nothing too glorious, I acknowledge I'm pretty sure that scoreboard's got more to do with the spear being pretty good than anything actually related to the handmaiden class, but I did use the uninterruptible revive to save someone getting ganked by a horde a few times and then shove everything away to give them breathing room and that was fairly nice.
I guess I see what they were going with with this class, but she definitely needs something more than an anecdotal dodge increase. Maybe an extra-powerful shove.

I like the idea of giving her a 2 second revive. That way she can jump around helping the team up by basically giving them a hard slap on the ass.
Otherwise she falls off immediatly in viability on the higher difficulties.

Attached: UruChanPlsFocus.jpg (1000x800, 78.92K)

handmaiden is shit.
Protip: you can block while reviving. Ironbreaker with shield is best reviver

Consider what Handmaiden brings with all of her talents:

Compare that with the other elf classes
Waywatcher

Shade

Waywatcher is the only viable elf class. Shade does bring SOMETHING to the table with her extra damage, but it's not worth giving up what Waywatcher has.

I wish the handmaiden wasn't shit.

Handmaiden definitely does need a serious redesign to be anything worth picking over waystalker.

I wish the elf wasn't shit*

ftfy

The elf isn't shit though. She's the best damage dealer and the best for dealing with specials. She lacks the knockdown others have, but even at legendary you don't need EVERYONE spamming knockdowns, especially when you have elf+wizard to burn down the boss in record time.

Can fucking attest, was fighting the last boss of act 1, we died to it because fuck that guy, but my ironbreaker was giving us the old college try, 7 revives at the end of it, probably would have won if a horde hadn't spawned on me while I was trying to take out the boss with my dragon pistols.

I'm happy I finally got a neat orange staff, also cool skull model.

Attached: 20180317001045_1.jpg (1920x1080 458.85 KB, 493.51K)

Apprentice is the most common illusion for Sienna. She gets Apprentice>Adept>Master for every weapon and then unique illusions after that

Bounty Hunter Salty is neither an elf, nor female.

The elf is a scrub crutch that can do a bit of everything without even putting much effort into it. There's a reason the character attracts the worst people on the planet and why everyone hates them.

Attached: 9653c99769b73fc4702087b3f751cee05ddacb0f35bbc242308f2f7209d3160d.gif (600x338, 560.08K)

Elf will beat saltscrub every time, she's better at both ranged AND melee and special killing. the only thing she doesn't bring is knockdown

Installing this game and going to be slayer main tell me everything or I will throw your fucking game asshole

Attached: 1516407839035.jpg (717x720, 56.21K)

Wrong.
But a well built Pyromancer might beat him out if you're talking just total damage in general.

Gotta play the others until you get level 12 kek
No ranged but 2 melee weapons, a jump that stuns and gives buffs and stacked attack speed buff with every melee hit up to 3 stacks.

Thanks boss

Attached: 1518787362061.jpg (375x380, 14.5K)

But how else will I get my spear on?

Play Kruber like a man and use a real man's polearm.

But as a character she is still shit though

Using kruber's polearm is just straight up fun

Agreed, halberds are fun as fuck to use. They're fast and have long ass range, and get armor piercing light attacks.

Man Sienna is truly top fucking lel mode

Attached: d5921d0801896aa1cfa09b98f2bd3a9cf6993497f82b97591c4ae7d24d1e3cd.png (1209x521 700.36 KB, 63.17K)

Sienna is pretty good but you could do better

Attached: 20180316034208_1.jpg (1920x1200, 232.9K)

are you an ausfag too?
if so we should play some time
steamcommunity.com/id/zombicfr

What is the best weapons for Sienna and which class suits for Crowd Control?

bolt and beam are the only good staves, you want to reroll them on orange tier until you get the 4% overcharge reduction on crit, then stack crit chance on the staff itself and on your charm. Bolt is superior for CC because with the aformentioned bonuses you're basically a super ratling gunner with a secondary that does 9k headshots. The beam staff is good for special sniping and has a shotgun alternate for CC.

They're slightly better at different things but i feel it's more your playstyle that will determine which one is more effective.

Attached: b76623763cffa583407551f6c9c88784e8222bf4e9a7c07cc733d964673247af.jpg (553x936, 158.2K)

Fireball is better than both for raw damage, plus it doesn't slow you down as much for move and shoot. Not saying bolt and beam aren't good, but each has it's own niche

I haven't given fireball a go because i'm pretty sure you'd lose the insane crowd control of the bolt staff. How good is it for taking out specials? becuase I had a bit of trouble in champ mode with pubs running into my line of fire. I tested it on the dummy and it got roughly 2k each time but i dont know how well it would translate to heavy horde rushes, and somwehat feel it would just make sienna a weaker BH saltzpyre.

Fireball is pretty good at penetrating hordes (primary fire), I can usually chain-headshot them if they are rushing at me. It's a bit weak at dealing with specials due to inaccuracy, and does struggle a bit to avoid friendly fire.

But not as weak against specials or as difficult to manage in FF as the Bolt staff which can't hit shit at range unless you use the charged shot (which takes too long)

Fireball staff is also her best weapon against armored foes. The charged fireball is armor piercing (even vs chaos warriors/act bosses). With bolt and beam you MUST hit the head to do damage at all, which is pretty difficult to do consistently

So I decided to run a few maps as quickly as I could to see how long each one took. I'm running recruit with bots and grabbing one tome and grim on the way, but otherwise I pretty much don't stop.

Here's the times for the maps I've done so far. I start the timer the moment the countdown ends and loading begins and end it when the screen fades to black at the end.

Against the Grain: 10:36
The Screaming Bell: 9:29
Festering Ground: 12:12
Athel Yenlui: 10:09
Fort BrachsenbrukeL 8:29

Being in it for the fastest time aside, how viable a strategy is it? Do you get fucked over by hordes or specials?

Well my Dwarf, Elf, and Wizard are all level 30 already, so the bots are well talented and equipped. I was doing the runs with Saltz who was only level 17 to start with. The bots were good at killing specials as needed, and Saltz is great for killing bosses so those didn't live for long (being on recruit with power 300 gear).

Bots have the advantage of teleporting to you when you get to far from them, so nothing can really separate you and they stick together well so specials don't bother them. I just tried a run with Kruber (level 1) and it was still fairly easy, but the boss that showed up took a little while to kill. I doubt it would be very quick with low level bots however. There are also some spots on maps that bots cant path for some reason, so watch out for that.

When should I open the commendation chests? When I've done Champion missions for a while and start getting chests with 300 power gear?

Attached: 1439459664231.jpg (720x960, 90.62K)

Probably as soon as you find 200 power gear, so you can use the commendations to power through from 200 to 300.

Do NOT attempt Champion difficulty at under level 20. Just don't fucking do it. You need that temporary health on kill to not be a useless sack of shit.

I complete champion missions with people around 15 all the time, but I will bail if I join a group and I see anyone lower than that. It's not so much the temp health that keeps them relevant, good players are avoiding the damage in the first place, it's their hero power that's gimping the group. About half your hero power comes from levels so don't jump into champion under-leveled. Nobody wants to be dragging your ass through it.

Attached: a45700438274d3cabe37b4e3ed8e054447ec5d2768e0ba3999531adf2e856f6e.jpg (869x1011, 271.36K)

I agree with this user
If I'm not mistaken, the commendation chests seem to be about soldier tier for champion, so they're not that great rarity. They're great for bumping that gear score up and will give you an easier time jumping into champion.

meant to quote

Attached: time for death.jpeg (192x196, 62.57K)

My biggest gripe with FS is that I don't know if several game attributes are bugs or by design.
Having health regen will have you get oneshotted after being down even though you technically have green health.
Halescourge is the epitome of a cancer boss.
From an lore perspective it makes perfect sense.
As a game design decision it is fucking abominable.

Attached: 00655bbe71bb769ece9cd399ddf6162d7c837981c7ff4241537d3ac2200866bd.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

The downed after regen thing is by design. When you get downed, you get a "wound" which only gets cured with healing items. Get too many wounds based on the difficulty level and you die. It's not about how much green health you have, green health is just tertiary related. Of course the game doesn't explain this anywhere.

FS is obnoxiously vague and inconsistent though. Some talents say "heals" while other say "give temporary health" but nearly all of them just grant temp health, but not all of them because fuck consistency. Many of them straight up don't give values for things at all. I can't determine if "Increases critical rate for 5 seconds" is any good if I don't know how much it increases critical rate. Zealot's pleasure for pain removes the 50% attackspeed bonus of his career skill, but people have been bitching about that since beta. FS hasn't so much as mentioned it so people still have no idea if it's a bug or an unlisted "feature"

If your screen is covered in a white/bright filter then you're on your last life. Can you tell how many you have before that though? I recon not.

Never happened to me, I just notice Kerillians dying with 30 health or other with the regen trinket, which I never bothered with.

Their inconsitencies are only aggrevated by bugs like talents not working or passives giving less or even more of a buff than indicated.
By itself, none of that is really important or gamebreaking but added together it makes the game that much more annoying.

Attached: insult.png (405x474, 144.19K)

Probably not, but I know you can get 3 wounds on recruit, 2 on veteran, 1 on champion etc.

Pretty much that. It's impossible to tell what's a bug, what isn't, and what is lost in obscurity; it makes dealing with it infuriating.

Here is a hint

Attached: archvile.png (372x279, 166.58K)

Doesn't work. His bullshit goes through walls whenever feels like it.

You can't avoid everything no matter how good you are. That temp health is the difference between taking a hit every once in a while and sucking down all our supplies like a goddamn black hole.

It doesn't matter shit if Halescourge has a trick. His design is pure cancer and abusing it isn't going to change that.

I got this

Attached: 20180317212727_1.jpg (1920x1080 616.48 KB, 515.53K)

Is it just me or is Saltzpyre the weakest character in terms of HP/damage reduction? Even Sienna and the elf seem to lose less of their healthbar per hit taken. Bounty hunter career, Zealot is probably a bit tougher at least.

best weapon/career for witch hunter?

falchion is a tad too slow/small range for dealing with mobs, decent for elites tho, rapier with good stats better?

Career is bounty hunter with repeating crossbow. Thanks to his passive, +2 ammo on crit on your weapon, and the talent that gives him a free shot when his passive procs that crossbow turns into your main killing machine.

As for a secondary weapon, anything should be good. I use the axe myself

That passive applies to all 3 bolts from the spread shot, and ammo on crit counts for every hit from each of those bolts, so you can get upwards of 18 ammo back in a single shot if they penetrate a horde, all without spending anything to fire in the first place.

I have reached the conclusion that the fire sword is the best melee weapon for Sienna.

The fist attack is incredibly useful against bosses and armored enemies and huge waves.
The long sword seems the better choice because of the speed and simpler moveset, but it useless against anything other than slave/clan rats and the equivalent chaos troops.

I was playing champion with a deed, and there were a shitload of stormvermin that I cleared thanks to the DoT of the fire sword, I would never come close to killing them with the sword.

Especially because the fist attack hits a large number of enemies and ignores all armour.

I definitely like the fire sword myself, but if you are using melee pretty much at all something's gone horribly wrong.

I main unchained, so it's the normal.

then you are playing horribly wrong, the flaming head is essential

what flaming head?

I like everything about the unchained tbh, I tried the other classes, couldn't go through champ without dying 3 times.

As Unchained, I often don't even heal once through champion, so I'd say she fits me better.

Pyromancer's special ability. It does more damage than anything else in the game, stuns bosses and charges super quickly. You can get 5 off with a single extended purple potion, which is enough to do 50% of an end-bosses HP on champ. It can either be specced for more frequent use, or to reset your overcharge like the Unchained naturally does (except Unchained's special is shit and takes forever to charge). The stun/knockdown is the most important bit because it trivalizes bosses. Oh, it also always headshots and instakills chaos warriors.

That sounds really usefulll.
But ill let someone else be a good pyromancer, because there is no chance ill ever be one.

and forgot to add that fatshark will nerf it probs eventually because people will cry its OP

"Really useful" as in "you should absolutely never play champ+ without it". If you are playing Unchained Sienna you are preventing somebody else from taking the skill that wins games, so you are basically throwing.

The results of about 3 hours of speed-leveling Kruber. I'm joining rookie or veteran games in progress on Fort Brachsenbruke (shortest map). The loot is trash level, but great for crafting materials.

Attached: 20180317222509_1.jpg (1920x1200, 237.76K)

And it applies to all 8 bullets from the repeater pistol spread shot so it's all that and more, right?

It does apply, but I don't think you get ammo from each one. Either way the repeater is worse overall

Looks like the pirated version uses Steamworks. I guess it would take a reverse-engineered server to play fully offline. Not impossible, but I'm not holding my breath either.

Attached: varmints.png (664x1320, 49.19K)

I decided to see what the actual fastest time I could get on Fort Brachsenbruke was, speedrun style. I played Handmaiden Elf with maxed runspeed and cooldown reduction, along with a kruber bot with runspeed on his aura. Handmaiden's skill is great for running, at least she's good for SOMETHING.

Anyway, my best time so far is 7:01. With some luck (like an early purple potion to spam dash with) I could see cutting that down to maybe 6:30. Most efficient way to earn loot is still to join games in progress though.

Wait… Sienna can drop Overcharge by holding the reload key? Why the hell did I never know this?

I don't think it's mentioned anywhere. The one thing to note about it is that it costs you HP. Though that shouldn't be a problem when you get temp HP, I think.

do you know how it goes for Kruber?
I've seen him get recruit stuff (no illusion) soldier stuff, sergeant stuff (can't tell the difference tbh) and I have a unique long bow.

I'm fairly sure it was mentioned in VT1, but 2 lacks tutorials really.

So where I'm sitting, there's no point in running Champion unless I get all the tomes/grims. I need Generals or Emperor's chests to get Red loot, anything else is just salvage trash or cosmetic, and you can get that all from Rookie.

Thanks.

Why didn't you ever try?