What puzzle games have ya been playing lately, Holla Forums?

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

What puzzle games have ya been playing lately, Holla Forums?

Attached: tetris-puyo.jpg (70.89 KB, 600x338)

All urls found in this thread:

puyonexus.com/wiki/List_of_Chaining_Forms

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Trying to fit a Marie amiibo up my ass. It's a real conundrum.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Pengo

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Any love for traditional tile-based platformers a la Chip's Challenge?

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

I have an itch that needs scratching, and it can only be scratched by 3D Adventure-puzzle games, such as Black Mirror and Still Life.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

I've been playing a ton of picross lately.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Emulate professor layton games?

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

How is Chip's Challenge a platformer? There are no platforms.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

What the fuck I thought I typed puzzle game
Nevermind, I guess I'm retarded

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Picross of ang kind is probably one of the only puzzle games that doesnt make me bored or livid. Except for Picross 3D 2, where marking the wrong block the wrong color counts as an error, which makes me very mad and leads to many retries.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

I did that but the second game in the series was garbage and the puzzles were too so I stopped

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Ive been trying to puzzle out why your moms ass is so fat.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

/thread

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

Been playing a game called Limelight some user mentioned in another thread. It's pretty charming but I can't see myself finishing it.

William Gomez
William Gomez

Nobody to play Money Puzzle Exchanger with
Help

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

I'll play with you. Meet up on fightcade in 3-4 hours or so?

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

I don't have time today sadly. Thanks for offering.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

has puyo puyo x tetris been cracked yet?

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

It's motherfucker minesweeper, bitch
What do

Attached: mine.png (1.99 MB, 1671x983)

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

the left one, no regrets

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

What sort of puzzle games? I was pretty bored by Quantum Conundrum recently, until I got to the expansion where it gets a bit a bit less rushed feeling and more elaborate. I want a game based on puzzle boxes, where you have to solve them to unlock powers. I wish this vid related guy made video games.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Attached: mine2.png (101.41 KB, 251x271)
Attached: 03af7658248bb444fb121afc698f66648dabd82b23bcc9feb59496f174285043.mp4 (3.3 MB, 326x326)

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (565.57 KB, 1280x720)

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Did you know there's a Doom mod for Chip's Challenge?

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

I'm not good at puzzle games

Attached: quit-game.png (66.99 KB, 246x255)

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Good thread, underrated genre. Haven't been playing much since I beat Captain Toad, maybe I'll go back for 100%. lol, who am i kidding
Have you played Picross3D on the DS? Highly fucking recommended.
Picross 3D 2
Sadly I never got a chance to play that one before selling off my 3DS.
Money Puzzle Exchanger
fightcade
Holy shit, this is a thing?

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

That means you have elaborate solutions!
Think and solve!

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Attached: CsVYikwVIAEFfNv.jpg (166.25 KB, 850x1112)
Attached: tumblr-na3fd1mXm41tzwbf7o4-1280.png (3.53 MB, 1280x1651)
Attached: card-pengo1-1.jpg (177.56 KB, 818x500)

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

tfw no new polarium game

Attached: 64515-front.jpg (63.1 KB, 640x580)
Attached: 64519-front.jpg (186.5 KB, 640x632)

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

That first image seems a little lewd

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

You've been practicing your puyo skills for the official /radcorp/ tournament in half a year, right Holla Forums?

Attached: subway.png (25.92 KB, 700x420)

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

I would have wanted them to make the endurance type mode from DS more interesting somehow, but getting like 400 puzzles plus the added gameplay of finding the recommended solution was nice for the GBA. Also do something with the soundtrack, it was kinda bare.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Attached: E.jpg (78.6 KB, 522x507)

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

None, but Adventure games are pretty close - so I recently went through The Dig and King's Quest VII. Working on Space Quest 6 now.

Jesus Christ those later Sierra Adventure games were irredeemable trash - and that's even with full empathy for people who didn't like their earlier games for bug-shit random puzzle solutions and cheap deaths. The graphics went to hell, the sound tracks are legitimately worse than their old MIDI tunes, the animations are clunky and waste so much fucking time cycling through, and the UI became damned neared unusable. What the legitimate fuck happened?

LSL7 isn't so bad, and GKII had issues - but was salvageable on some level due to the story. I'm glad I'm finally getting around to finishing up these series and I got my happy ending to Rosella and Edgar's story. I just wish someone would have gone through and demade these games back into the SCI/AGI engines so they wouldn't be such a chore to play.

The Dig was probably the highlight of the three, but it's definitely is the weakest LucasArts game I've ever played with similarly anti-intuitive puzzles. For instance, I had a metal rod - and was clicking it on every panel, rock crevasse, and hole I could find to no effect. How was it used? To depress a floor panel in the tomb. A job that could have been done any one of the hundreds of heavy fucking rocks laying about.

These aren't even fucking games. They're bait for buying hint books, where the real profit was at.

Attached: 2015-02-03-16.01.17.jpg (168.59 KB, 768x448)

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

These aren't even fucking games. They're bait for buying hint books, where the real profit was at.
They always were. Did you ever play the first space quest game? There is a section in that were somebody offers to buy something from you and you NEED to know to refuse him so that he comes back with a better offer because the better offer includes an item that you need to beat the game. So if you didn't refuse him the first time you can't beat the game and if you didn't have a save before that you have to start over.

Attached: 1294746588972.png (135.8 KB, 781x773)

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

Picross S and Some kind of remake of a Jaleco game, called Soldam.

Attached: soldamn.jpg (35.14 KB, 500x500)

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Just the one true classic.

Attached: Puzzle-League-chain.gif (4.25 KB, 544x80)

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Requesting user assist again

Attached: mine.png (2.01 MB, 1695x983)

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

this one. it gets hard really quick though. maybe i'm just too stupid to get the tricks

Attached: hexoscope.PNG (464.07 KB, 1920x1078)

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

bah guess i had the mouse over the thing on the left

Attached: hexoscope2.PNG (645.1 KB, 1920x1028)

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

I remember my friend shot the bow and arrow into the air in KQ4, which meant that he couldn't win the game since you needed both arrows. In hind sight he probably should've known better, but it also begs the question why they would let you do something like that.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

also into the breach is a decent puzzle game

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Why
Does the phrase "Call our hintline!" mean anything to you?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (109.27 KB, 269x358)

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Tried 1cc'ing this shit on V. Hard. Got my ass kicked at the fucking bird. Still a really good game.

Attached: panel-de-pon.png (515.4 KB, 546x436)

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

I've played a bit of Picross 3D 2, and I've started playing a bit of the first. I like it, but probably not as much as standard picross. In the second one, I find going through the layers absolutely tedious, and I'm much more prone to errors like . I also have found I prefer large mosaics of black and white more appealing than blocky models.

But how is Captain Toad? I was considering getting it for my Wii U, but I was completely burnt out of that piece of shit before I could consider getting it. Do the puzzles actually get challenging, because I hate puzzle games that are too simple. I have to agree that puzzle games are underrated. I don't know how many times I've been called a casual simply because some of my favorite games are puzzle games.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Attached: 1521144148790.png (122.11 KB, 366x348)

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

Who /intelligent/ here?

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

I played a bit of Puyo Puyo Tetris recently, and it's just crushing my long-held belief that I'm good at Tetris. I am also too retarded to get good at Puyo. Sucks that there's no one in the freeplay lobbies, and all the ranked matches are with giga-niggers who kick your shit in.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

I am also too retarded to get good at Puyo.
What's throwing you off?

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

What harry potter game is that picture from?

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

THUD
THUD
THUD
THUDTHUDTHUD

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Not sure. I know the basics but I just can't set up a decent combo.

Blake Price
Blake Price

Perhaps you need some direction on what good builds are?

puyonexus.com/wiki/List_of_Chaining_Forms

I recommend Stairs, they are the most beginner-friendly. Practice them in solo mode until you're good enough to chain on more than one floor, then move onto more advanced stuff like tailing.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

Attached: draco.jpg (261.72 KB, 908x700)

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Why can't the west make good puzzle games? Why is it only normalfag shit like Portal 2?

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

What about space chem or talos principle?

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

Talos Principle is pretty great, seconding that.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Why can't the west make good games in general? It's all AAA, FPS and RPG shit.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

Don't forget SJW pandering.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit