THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DENUVO

unreddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/84603q/finalfantasyxvwindowseditiondevbuild1138403crackon/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/637650/history/
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1656622#p1656622
mega.nz/#!gU5VyDxK!2GGoww45w7xhi8kQLF0pZA9kMxt1Pgz3F3pipebPVWA
hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=26929
whyisdenuvobad.github.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steamdb.info/app/637650/history/

100+ GIGABYTES OF GARBAGE

I thought it was already proven that denuvo didn't affect the performance of the game, making me question why it was included at all

Didn't this game come out already 2 years ago?

well, what was "tested" was a cracked version of the game that didn't even have denuvo stripped out. the version the developers released is entirely unencrypted and contains only standard steam drm protection.

Why does a game need to be that big anyway?

Textures + the expansions + multiplayer

MUH 4K

Wtf is going on?

Attached: 8f1fe91b9319ebf007a0732696887af05160c7bd2eabd088ec5d62127602d674.jpg (900x976, 409.65K)

It doesn't. Japan is to retarded to optimize their shitty Wizardry clones.

Because there's a notion of why bother to optimize filesizes in an era of digital storage and distribution? Just a guess.

Attached: 1469424807918.jpg (660x660, 249.65K)

If a game has Denuvo, don't buy it.
And never buy anything ever again from the developers and publishers that put denuvo in their games.

It was proven that it affects the performance of the game, and yo are lying.

He did? Finally this godamned kike-lover died.

It's a big game

developers deliberately bloat file sizes to try to deter pirates

Attached: 578985734121324.jpg (480x360, 23.57K)

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

what was proven is that the stuttering is caused by too many calls to the steam.dll

>>>/reddit/

Pirates are poor, that's why, duh!
They aren't, but devs are dumb fucks

Sony did it with the vita to combat piracy from the psp.

lol, reddit saltparty when?

Attached: 2f7e220943a011a0e096b1af153c86ff46e4ea773ef51f90bceb9d127deae8e6.png (500x372, 284.14K)

Attached: when you forget.jpeg (500x372, 27.98K)

It annoys me I have still not gotten an answer as to how ff15 has released twice.

Proofs?

There's no need to be mean and say things we can't take back, user.

Did they love hawking that much? I mean, if you wanna piss em off, just raid them with trump images.

Attached: 4a6dd58cba928715ef47b23c5840300b821159820c753adf9247285495517056.gif (290x290, 2.58M)

Reminder.

Attached: alternative facts.jpeg (1280x720 103.76 KB, 127.67K)

they followed (((Rockstar)))'s moves with GTA5 in doing an early console release followed by a PC release sometime later to double-dip on le hardcore fans.
imagine buying a shit game twice for a worse experience.

Pretty sure that was more tethering save data to the game data (as opposed to storing them separately), resulting in save file backups being huge and time consuming. I might be wrong though.

Non-embed.

Attached: Final Fantasy XV - Denuvo Loading Benchmarks - Pirated vs Retail.webm (853x480, 15.33M)

What does that second image imply?

kills loading times and causes intermittent stuttering when loading even more shit
so this is the power of tripple-ayy gaming in 2018…

Fucking hell those small lags every now and then, ps4 didn't had them.

It also was the price of the unique memory card itself as opposed to generic memory stick used on the psp.

My point isn't directly related, but the changes in the vita are used to combat piracy, similarly to when consoles use new forms of media like blue ray, even though they know it they know it won't last forever. Also video related.

By some faggot game journo comparing the demo and full release? Gee I wonder why someone like that would publish misinformation.

Attached: yugiohmerchant.jpg (224x198, 22.02K)

It's uncompressed
I wouldn't be surprised if in ten years we had games that are 900gb+ in size.

Don't say things like that, even if it's true

Attached: iron man is distressed.gif (320x240, 418.41K)

Ramen mega textures.

Attached: spooked.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

We'll also probably have Hard Drives or Solid State Drives pushing 500-1000TB of Storage in 20 years.

It uses prerendered cutscenes

Sure. The catch is everything will still look like indieshit but now it's in 30K Mega Double Dildo HD.
35K MDDHD+ texture pack compatible with Nvidia Cashvision™ is an optional paid DLC and another 3TB.

Attached: notreasure.png (1920x1080, 1003.51K)

Anyone got a link? reddit censored as usual

Attached: 8b21a5d75c93becfb75e408a3c1adddd626e8d60b195e6b94cfffeef856d2770.jpg (1920x1080, 188.15K)

just wait a week or so for the repacks to roll in.

k

Attached: squinty_eyes_man.png (503x376, 213.71K)

I want games developed by demosceners now more than ever. They know how to crunch filesizes.

I'll rather have games that use more resources, at least I'll have a good reason as to why

Forgot to finish, use more resources for tiny filesizes.

That'll take care of those pesky pirates and modders once and for all. And as a plus you won't have to worry about your security and privacy because The Cloud will take care of everything for you. Imagine the convience of the near future.

Why stop there? Just filter out anything bad before it even gets through The Cloud.

If only.

Nobody competent is going to work in the game industry, especially in the west.

You're probably right, that cloud shit is getting pushed hard lately.

The optimist in me is hoping that people aren't that fucking stupid to bend over for Cloud services, especially when many online games get shut down & companies believe they have no obligation to refund customer's dosh nor release the source code so that the developers & publishers no longer need to have a hassle (But then again some would claim that releasing the source code to the community would cut profits.)

Attached: 8d542f0e780517aa0f64218224e869957c0283647f5a837d91d6380c4aaedceb.jpg (583x545, 37.26K)

Kind of why IPFS and other decentralized protocols need to be pushed harder than ever. Imagine the boners of everybody when they find out they can cut out ISPs altogether.

But RAM size hasn't gone up much. Doesn't that mean they can hold less textures etc. in RAM at once, meaning more loading times and stutter?

from what i have seen it runs better because proprietary stuff like the Gameworks isnt working

Don't worry user. Not everything will be on the cloud.

The reality is that outside of Japan, Korea and a handful of other places, ISPs is absolutely garbage. If it's not just outright shit infrastructure you also have corruption, throttling, net neutrality issues or the high speed packages are quite simply just overpriced and nobody can afford that shit. This is why the world is not only not ready for full digital distribution, let alone full cloud cuckery.

By the time we have the tech and the minimum standards of internet finally catching up to something reasonable to even be able to consider 100% cloud computing/gaming, I'm assuming there'll be enough advancements in things like linux also, which by their nature will allow you to say fuck off to normie companies anyway and bunker down with 'cloud rips' running on very good performing wine or VMs or some shit.

Attached: thumb-1305304-450x600-beed5f6494f2992e53ad41541e9fbed78e080a945ad7eb4c8fa580af10d7187b.jpg (450x600, 54.15K)

I knew I was forgetting something in my post, thanks for pointing that out.
Come to think of it, it's still baffling that the internet infrastructure hasn't gotten better in speed nor security. Speed for the reasons you mentioned of corruption, throttling, net neutrality issues or the high speed packages being overpriced shit, Security on websites that run like shit if you don't have a program like NoScript or even have fucking malware because ads were implemented or some other shit.

Attached: skelly waits for his download to finish.jpg (1000x799, 40.13K)

That's because at some point it was decided money > sense by some figures that wanted to make money.

Attached: 1443340674435.jpg (180x200, 35.33K)

ohhh NOOOO

It's almost like having a second process running in the background hurts performance. It's almost like the new AC proved DRM is detrimental to performance but people are too autistically obsessed with MUH pirates to see the problem staring them in the face.

Attached: 1468919937780.jpg (548x416, 48.15K)

Compression doesn't change the size of textures in RAM, only on the hard drive. You always have to decompress them when loading them into RAM, so uncompressed textures result in less CPU power required to load new textures at a cost of retarded filesizes on the hard drive.

i dont even want to play this, i have autism and need to have this on my drive so i can play for few minutes and never come back, somebody pls help me and post link

Attached: 1473007173860850549.jpg (196x233, 18.26K)

It isn't that hard to find, but do you really want to waste 100 GB of space on your disk?

i like to download big files and never watch or play whatever it is

Can't find this ultimate version of ff15 anywhere.

Because it's not real.

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1656622#p1656622
Git gud at finding shit online faggots.

Seems to be one reddit thread about it.

It's not real.
It's a Fantasy.

Tovarish I need a magnet link.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5B34FF579A846B4AA278A1F8A78423ABB0A672B
though you're probably better off waiting for the FitGirl repack

hownew.ru
It's actually an english language forum, but have a mega.
mega.nz/#!gU5VyDxK!2GGoww45w7xhi8kQLF0pZA9kMxt1Pgz3F3pipebPVWA

FFXV was released on PS4 in 900p quality, 30 fps and 720p resolution of ingame photos (even in 900p you can see borders).
One can buy FFXV to play it on PS4, and then buy it again on PC to make high resolution screenshots and snapshots.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpeg (1920x1080 423.07 KB, 462.35K)

Oh so the CODEX release is this one?

I didn't find it under "devbuild" or something.

Vanquish's final cutscene could work, too.

Cant wait for a 2TB (Insert Classic that was less than 1Gb): Super Remaster download

I tried to make a joke.
About Fantasy and it not being real.
I have failed however. My wit was not on it's best shape today and my humour failed.
Forgive me anons. May suicide redeem my shamefull act.

are you implying square enix intentionally leaked an unencrypted version of the game for pirates? is this elaborate PR marketing?

Because they can sell you an SSD
Because compression of files takes extra development time/outsourcing
Because you can't choose what localization packs to install
Because they want to install the same localization packs because they have the backwards idea that it will deter pirates (despite the fact that pirates will probably repack the game with all the bloat removed)

for you

you have the closest answer.

this many replies and nobody got it right? its because these games use TONS of uncompressed sounds. if i remember correctly nudoom had ~60gb of sound files alone. and doom barely had any dialogue. now imagine a shitty JRPG with tons of dialogue. their motive for this is unknown since there are tons of """lossless""" compression they could use instead.

I've no idea, but when (((management))) forces you to cake on god-awful intrusive DRM that doesn't even work over your """art""", I can see how a developer can become a bit vindictive.
it's really not difficult for a dev to kick off a release of a different branch

Fixed

ohhh, so you think this was the result of an internal squabble between upper managment and the actual grunts.

Euro internet is shit.
I've been over there.

If you've been to germany sure.

inb4 Squeenix signed a multi-game contract with Denuvo and are having second thoughts after Android Ass:PC Edition didn't do so well because of it.

my mind probably went there because I'm a developer myself and suffer similar albeit much less significant struggles

They don't.

makes sense. i cant imagine following my dreams and developing games and ending up working for some massive company and have to deal with the politics you hate while you have to remain silent to keep that paycheck.

reminds me of the assets in that new assassins creed game. genuinely beautiful game assets created from people who actually seem to care. drawing from historic photos and creating something incredibly detailed… then having them take it and repeatedly "paste" it into the game in various places sometimes backwards or in a spot that makes it float or look stupid. then the entire game is broken. then you feel like an idiot for giving them something that nice because they dont appreciate it.

**i work in IT and sometimes we give really amazing equipment to people … like we built this supervillain tier conference room with a budget nearing 300k. and i see them doing a presentation with a shitty pull-up projector on the floor infront of the 72" TV, using a shitty $200 projector attached to a laptop by a vga cable. and the sound coming directly out of the laptop. "glad i installed those K arrays behind the walls that we used a router to make the wood thin for you guys!"

got a single fact to back that up? these games primarily used uncompressed wav format.

You seem like you have a few stories to tell user.

i dont want to blogpost, but i work in government. and these liberals justified spending ~300k in tax dollars not including labor on a conference room that they dont know how to use, and have no urge to learn how to use.

Deep state interludes the contractors they give pointlessly large money to.

exactly. it's sad how you can still tell there are a few talented/passionate people left in (((modern gaming))), but they lose to kikery nonsense every single time.

you won't find a single wav in the game files.

i dont work in federal government.

oh, youre retarded. ok. nevermind.

That's exactly what makes me dislike Ubisoft even more than other cash grabbing publishers. Just about every game they put out screams wasted potential. You'll find a couple of neat things or nice settings in their games, but are always dragged down by overarching bullshit and bad gameplay/writing.

I honestly don't understand why people would want to work for AAA studios these days. I think you're better off in AA if you actually like video games.

kill yourself
Saging the thread isn't going to hide your retardation.

/thread

I also work in IT, the incompetence is unbelievable I also know how to spoiler newfag

Stay away from my karens. Only warning.

Attached: 14125634525255.JPG (784x561, 43.51K)

They're trying to signal to the reddit maymay crowd by taking a dig at Trump when his adviser, Kellyanne Conway, fucked up (as all women do in politics) by using the statement "alternative facts" to explain away a simple discrepancygood luck trying to convince them that the horse is dead, hell it didn't even live, and proves once again localization is just another reason to learn the original language

It was proven it did indeed affect load times. Try reading more than the headline next time.

πD chess you uncultured swine.

Go nuts, you stupid cunt.
hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=26929

Attached: otp.png (239x236, 72.58K)

Nope, they forgot to password lock it and someone downloaded the entire. fucking. game.
That.

nah, that sounds way to smart for them.

I'll let you in on a secret: the REAL SquareEnix anti piracy DRM is a late port. On average 6 months.

This way the real fans buy the game on PS4 for full price.

Attached: 21747_mouretsu_pirates_bodacious_space_pirates__moretsu_pirates.jpg (1920x1080, 513.04K)

Honestly, yeah.

I've noticed this in a lot of games: increased interest when crack is out. Just a fun observation.

I paid €40 for FF12 Zodiac Age on PS4 and I truly don't give a fuck if someone pirates it for free on PC. Butthurt anti piracy fags are the worst. Games for everyone.

Attached: Raminas_and_rasler.jpg (1280x746, 928.81K)

Why on earth is this triggering me so badly? This must be how people were thinking of games 15 years ago - that they will never be even 5 gb in size.

Attached: enough.png (667x599, 458.61K)

Attached: 1349922786121.gif (400x300, 953.92K)

It was "debunked" by the denuvo people coming out and saying "yea our product doesn't do anything bad guise. If you want to see technical details you can't cause trade secrets :)." I wouldn't be surprised if that thing about denuvo also wearing your SSD was true. I think they came out and admitted it was, but then went on to say that newer versions of their cancerous DRM didn't have that issue.

Wonder where that shill that was talking about how denuvo had no effect on the game is right now. Fucking faggot.

Not to knock demosceners or say they can't make vidya - they can, and have - but the small size wizardry of demoscene stuff is because it's all algorithmic. It's a display of image processing skill and not something practical (or even possible) for video games.

This just seems like the vidya version of broscience or fuddlore. I hear this trotted out a lot but I've never seen any proof nor do I have reason to suspect it's true for ALL big games. I mean, no doubt audio is part of it, but textures, pre-rendered video, and a host of other things contribute as well. There's no size limits when dealing with digitally distributed PC games since bandwidth and storage is cheap. Since you don't have to fit to physical media anymore and there's no significant incentive to compress them, there's no point wasting resources to do so.

and its been unproven on this thread,are you retarded?

Attached: Cirno_laughing.png (1400x1400, 1.16M)

You seem in a dire need for more craft beer, user, that will surely fix your poor game taste.

Attached: 134229281148.png (174x237, 71.97K)

At this point, I've just given up on modern gaming. Everything is DRM, Microtransactions and DLC schemes. I'm done. I can't even retreat into weebshit, but denuvo has infested it. It's especially jarring when I realize that I've had more fun playing Fate/GO, a god damn mobile gachashit game then anything else over the last year except Divinity: OS2.

What does that say about the gaming industry at this point?

Attached: ea3e05ad8f6db37f90a0b26ae9420417f09be906734fc0fb49fc111603fd6bc1.gif (264x320, 935.85K)

Attached: Reee.png (538x538, 279.7K)

maybe it says less about the state of the industry and more about your shit taste

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Angie_Yonaga_Sprite_08.png (727x685, 656.26K)

10/10 bait, I'm honestly mad.

Attached: excalibait.jpg (900x506, 69.98K)

how to fix?

Attached: FF_X-2_-_Real_Baneposting.mp4 (1280x720, 8.94M)

Oh hey, a game not on PC
Denuvo. Fuck you.
Hey, guess what? Another game not on PC.
Denuvo again.

Try again.

Attached: 0ca0261fb8294eae9a567eac7e701fc687a3e9991d28657e35662638d059e0d7.png (847x512, 541.38K)

go into the redist folder of the install and launch the one that says "physx"

can't find the redist folder

figure it out

You can absolutely play P5 on PC

Well not until the RWDS get made and we nuke both San Freakcisco and Lost Angles with a combined super slavic/finnish strike force to burn that fucking place to the damn ground. THEN and ONLY THEN will a new Deus silicon valley will rise from the ashes to be reborn by competent folks living in the mid-west.

final fantasy XV is probably one of the worst ever made, they must have wasted a fortune to make this polished piece of shit game what the fuck is going on at square enix?

actually playable or with glitches and shit?

A naval+aerial blockade of the entire South China sea would likely be enough to crash globalism in a matter of weeks.

Yeah, but leftists need to be wiped out, there is no fixing them.

Attached: 1fa2e61910894597ba4969b794c940627834b726667a589e75fa4bd08f624c5c.jpg (1060x1000, 972.84K)

I've never been fully convinced of that. I think that a number of them could be fixed if put into a kill-or-be-killed scenario, where their ideals are proven to be utterly useless, and failure to accept that results in death. But I don't think there's anything that will fit that bill in modern society other than an extended prison sentence or war, which are both unlikely for the average metropolitan commie.

WRONG YOU FUCKING RETARD

It would be an interesting experiment, though. Round up all the white leftists, put them in concentration camps, separate them by sex and see if they can be fixed. It would be a waste to kill the women that can still be used as breeding stock.

Attached: prayfor.JPG (1024x605, 206.07K)

Read more carefully. A truck of peace isn't even close to what would be needed, because it can be written off as a freak incident that's irrelevant to the individual in the same way that a house fire can. I'm talking about putting the frog in the kettle directly into the fire.

Women who had 3+ dicks in them are permanently ruined and cannot be functional mothers.
Gas them all.
Depopulate the earth starting from jews and niggers and end with at least 30% of huwite golems.
sage for not vidya

Who said anything about letting them anywhere near the children? I'm interested in their wombs, not their "potential" as mothers.

In the pic I posted Yuri makes it very clear that they can't be reeducated. Any attempt to make them see reason will be seen with hostility, he even says the transformation is "complete and irreversible" and you basically need to start from square one and raise a whole new generation away from the propaganda.

It's called anchoring. People tend to become emotionally attached to the first information they hear, and any attempt to change their minds will trigger an emotional response. Depending how strong and prolonged the brainwashing is, the anchoring can become completely impossible to dislodge.

ok fuck you too

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (717x335, 15.75K)

I understand that, but I'm asking why he thinks it's irreversible. If anchoring was 100% effective, I would have very different beliefs than I do now. You yourself admit that it may be possible to "dislodge" it. I'm asking about where that line is, and who among them is worth even trying to save, even if it's a minuscule fraction.

Most of us here were former "soft" liberals at one point or another. Difference between us and the rest is that we had a line in the sand that, when crossed, initiated our redpilling process. If you are still a leftist in this day and age, especially once you reach the age of 25, it's pretty unlikely you will ever find your back to sanity.

Just compare Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Holla Forums is still in denial about the JQ, about the fact the ruination of their hobby is engineered and deliberate, and about the fact the only way to fix it is to purge it of leftists. They're still stuck in the belief that attaining some kind of retarded higher moral ground will somehow show people they are in the right and make everything okay. Hell, most of them still believe that if DC and Marvel go away comics will magically stop being pozzed shit, not like the more indie publishers are just as bad, or that all the artists and writers from the big two will just spread the pozz everywhere else.

Depends wholly on the difficulty of deprogramming and the cost, and if cult members are anything to go by, the percentage of those that could be salvaged is minuscule and likely not worth the effort.

There was literally 0 proof.

That's granted.

Attached: happy chinese merchant.jpg (1680x1050, 162.02K)

You could actually, if you buy a PS4. I've been playing single player weebshit exclusively for years now.

Attached: w2.png (777x1077, 1.15M)

Why haven't you bought Final Fantasy® 15 yet user? Denuvo® is uncrackable after all.
Don't you want to spend time in Coleman® camping gear eating Nissin® Cup Noodles™

Attached: Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Screenshot 2018.03.17 - 16.19.19.31.png (1366x768, 1.81M)

This.

Also this.
There is no point in allowing those that don't follow reality to live.
And there is no point in allowing those that are against The White Race to live.

Their behavior impregnates their genes. Never have children with leftist women.

Intelligence and good genetics.
But it is a waste of time trying to sort out those with a glimpse of good genetics among leftists.
It is better to just kill them all.

I'm mildly angry that pirates got a better version of the game. I personally don't give a fuck about Denuvo or who pirates games, but pirates having a version that performs better than the legit version is simply unacceptable.

Good goy

Attached: 9DF89DB1-501C-4DB5-8E6F-F08F82C97831.jpeg (1920x1080, 455.53K)

This, best way to play games tbh

People put time and effort into it so I decided to do so. Imagine if you worked hard for something and someone stole your work and gave you nothing for it.

P5 is easy enough if you have a great rig that can run RPCS3 well. Otherwise, not so much.

Attached: 5b6234eec2a46c4d3a49288af25d3b9412ed9036cd4fa9b6f8115dcacdc4667e.jpg (597x597, 54.05K)

isn't that basically just fuckhueg carts?

Why would they be?

Even so, still not an excuse for devs to keep increasing their game's size just because they are retards. You shouldn't need to buy 100+ terabyte drive every few years because your games keep filling it up assuming there would be games that bloated worth playing

Unlikely. Publishers are literally too cheap to ship a game on 2 blurays. And that's what, one $? A TB SSD would still be hundreds.

No the future is all digital, physical games will no longer exist and you will have to buy your own storage.

Attached: Shirogane.Naoto.full.78362.jpg (1280x1024, 318.7K)

I put time and effort in my bowel movements. Will you buy those too?

Justify this.

Attached: Octopus at Computer.gif (303x270, 732.28K)

Attached: NeoGaf.mp4 (1280x720, 2.74M)

Is there a link to only the unencrypted executable? I bought this game because I unironically enjoy it, but hey, if I can play it without dejewvo that'd be swell.

They've already patched the game to make the leaked exe unusable with it.

PC version was sold at the same price once you remove Sony's cut and includes all DLC.
Now if you said they got to milk all the DLC money from console fags you'd have a point.

Wouldn't downloading such a huge fucking file actually be worse if you paid for it?

Old games are the future.

You think they give a fuck about the dumbass that just handed them money?

Nobody knows how to optimise nowadays.

The fact that pirate packed games have less bloat blows my mind, makes it that much more satisfying

Another aspect is that uncompressed assets are easier and faster to load on shit console hardware.

not necessary everyone, I won't say where I am from but the brainwashing was very aggressive where I grew and I still rejected it; Holla Forums showed me who was behind it all but by the time I was in high school I figured out most of what was being told to me was bullshit all by myself despite pressure from everyone I knew pushing me the other way.

Some people just seek the truth above all else, the problem is those people are few and far in between. In some ways the normalfag is more our enemy than anything else

Attached: 6CFDh3.jpeg (982x960, 70.29K)

are you talking about cuck/co/ becuase I am pretty sure 8/co/ is very aware of the JQ, the only people on there who aren't are Holla Forums shills everyone hates. Most of them have just given up on restoring their hobby and are praying for the crash.
Personally I agree with them, western comics are so much more pozzed than video games it's ridiculous, tumblr has LITERALLY as in most "artists" and "writers" from the big two are being pulled directly from sites like tumblr, reddit, and deviantart

Attached: Capture.PNG (451x463 120.11 KB, 357.56K)

*Literally taken over the entire industry, as in…

I remember them telling me that only the big two are a problem and that the industry would be fine without them. I don't know what comics they are reading, but it's blatantly obvious that even the smaller publishers are as pozzed as Marvel and DC.

Then again, maybe Holla Forums is so fucked up with soy they think strong womyn and minorities everywhere isn't something to be upset about so long as they're not overtly insulting about it.

Holla Forums has a jewish janitor who bans anyone who talks about kikery in comics. He even created a Dindu Panther general thread about 2 months ago.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums is Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is tumblr and it always will be.

Sounds like suffering now, but take comfort that these people won't be able to stop the patriotic tide if things break down due to their utter incompetence.

I'm excited for MHW on PC. Excited to pirate that massive piece of shit and compare it to the PSQuad demo.

Uh huh, let's ignore that it comes from Israel and not Asia.

A few trucks of peace weren't even necessary for me. Who are we gonna believe:
Yuri, an ex-KGB defector who dealt in ideological subversion.
Or (you) some clueless faggot who needs to take the lemming pill.

Maybe one day I'll pirate it or grab a pre owned copy of it.

Attached: ltd5o8dgjphz.jpg (640x775, 161.98K)

Funny how this game was supposed to come out when the Volta did, and NOW look at it.

Looks like we have something in common with them. Except our kike is the fucking board owner.

There should be harsher penalties for piracy and more effort to snuff them out, tbh. They are killing gaming and the reason all the devs and publishers seek ever more cancerous methods that fuck over the customers - simply to protect their profit.

And it will infect everything around it with the same just like it did on cuckchan.

(((Mark))) is a disgusting fat kike but at least he doesn't censor posts about jewry in vydya. Yet.

There's also a faggot that will call you a casual and tell you to go back to Holla Forums even if you never put a foot there, only for complaining over the sjw shit in comics and will tried to excuse it with "b-but there where always shit so who cares!!!". Might as well is the same retard

So i read that whole reddit link and nowhere does it says it runs better
Fuck you OP you liar, also not a single benchmark anywhere, unless you meant some nobody commenting on it and i missed it, in which case that's not a credible source.

Attached: 4b591d50c40a448226c6fd296aa3cd91bc9f7caa4f1162b013a4e736a54cd1a8.png (232x265, 15.21K)

that sounds like you are poor as fuck and also really stupid, the reason for huge filesizes is compression not being used anymore to minimize loading times as well as the overall increase in resolution of all the art and media in the game, its clear people would prefer to spend more time downloading and using more disk and less time on loading screens when they are playing the game, loading times are barely a thing in modern days, unless you play assfaggots or mmos which still compress everything a lot for the sake of appealing to the poorest of niggers in hopes he trades his lunch money for some in game transactions.

64K textures, 3 billion polygons/teacup, 6 gorillion hours of raw audio with proprietary nvidia kikeworks all packaged together by skilled Indian subcontractors.

It was always in decline ever since the Xbox 360 released.

Because of the 4K meme and also Japs can't optimize shit.

UUUU

1. Assets are uncompressed or not-very-compressed.
2. Assets are of much higher fidelity thus greater file size.
Similar examples: Music album in MP3 versus FLAC or an anime series in 480p with stereo AAC audio versus 1080p 10-bit with 5.1 FLAC audio.

Attached: Jaypeg.webm (480x360, 231.95K)

Attached: crybaby.jpg (810x1110, 148.05K)

Shoo shoo corporate shill.

whyisdenuvobad.github.io

Attached: IMG_0632.JPG (625x626, 72.83K)

>>>/cuckchan/
Never come back

Ever hear of quantum break?
It's a pyramid scheme to get you to bu hard drives.

Attached: hard drive seller.PNG (689x125, 15.54K)

>>>/test/

So the only way this game was able to break even was to sell out for merchandising?

Why is that a surprise?

HDDs at least cost spare change comparing to GPUs.

I don't think it broke even.

That has to be absolute bullshit. What do I care if I game is 10, 50 or 100 gigabytes? It's less than one night of downloading. when they get to 200 than I'll start to care a little.

You're enabling their shit fuck off.

It only loads a bit faster that is not even a performance increase KYS

what a fucking pleb.

Like I needed more reasons to hate Squeenix and FFXV after Squeenix forced that faggot Noctis into shitty Tekken 7 as a guest dlc. FFXV is an example of a terrible game shoved down your throat by a company that will resort to every horrible way to get it's money back whether it's through shitty app games (Newsflash: they all suck, and barely at 4.0) or shoving it's shit in places it doesn't belong to (adding that unlikable faggot Noctis in Tekken 7). The sad thing is Squeenix probably made profit off this shit, and this game is considered good after all the bribery and strong-arm tactics.

Attached: Thisisbullshit.jpg (600x600, 38.58K)

Nothing, because you are a fucking shill.

Kaldaien being an absolute corporate faggot as usual by borking his 'fixes' by not making them compatible unless you have a DRM'd up version of the game. Niggah doesn't seem to realise legitimate customers have cracked the game just to get rid of denuvo & steam, too.

That said, I can't play this game fullscreen without it crashing and it performs like absolute garbage in windowed mode. I'm probably not going to go back to it for this reason

Attached: kalfag.png (649x243, 45.93K)

Should ban all shills on sight.

How can you be this much of a faggot?

Desperately trying to get a job in the industry, not realizing that being a total unprofessional fuckstick will not help.

Didn't the last time this happened, the fix got cracked itself?

cause you know pirates are beggars who don't care about the skill involved in making cracks and just want free games?

Doesn't excuse his being a raging faggot. He could just say "I will only support the official release," rather than blow Denuvo's cock every chance.

that's basically what he said though

No, he was a faggy bitch, like he is in every post.

you could always make your own crack or just wait patiently for a proper one instead of crying butt tears over a shitty game you can't play right away

You can just admit you're upset people are mocking you, Kal.

PC MASTER RACE

Attached: tfw not a filthy console peasant.png (712x539, 549.23K)

Attached: ce1a7e0cfca85769e40f75b8a8d33b0b826980d4ac07d63b1fff1a4efae29435.jpg (761x1024, 134.52K)

champion of the master race. thanks for enriching the dark souls community.

Attached: cancerman.png (400x400, 319.44K)

>>>/cuckchan/

Don't reply to system war faggots. Its just a stupid child.

Reminder that despite the likeliness of this being a troll, people do say these things seriously and support his endeavors.

The Dark Souls community really did fall apart once the Total Biscuit fags got into it after the port.

This.

The cancerous community was here from demon's souls (you) cuckchan filth..

kill yourself

Get the fuck out.