Digimon Thread

digimonadventurenglish.weebly.com/updates
The fan translation for the Adventure PSP game finally came out, im playing through it right now and its ok

Attached: the mon to surpass metal gear.jpg (360x480, 59.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/get/6kcprgHtDpYM/Digimon Adventure Japan.iso
wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver.20th
dropbox.com/s/rrmr074y0t7zpdb/DMPC 3.1.3-3.exe?dl=0
exhentai.org/g/1125257/db0e1ccc5d/
nichegamer.com/2017/12/11/new-digimon-story-game-in-development-separate-from-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory/
stackoverflow.com/questions/7888102/how-to-extract-code-of-apk-file
techie-buzz.com/how-to/how-to-open-db-files.html
volafile.org/get/6s_rpUoWOGai/Digimon50.DB
volafile.org/get/6s_516HE7C-2/Digimon730.DB
withthewill.net/threads/18418-Digimon-V-Pet-fangame-for-PC-(alpha)
wikimon.net/Wanyamon
youtu.be/1bxanJQ0iKA?t=1m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=q6hGQhybba0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone post the digimon incest story

Can we at least try to postpone the shitposting for a little?

Attached: 1444859161732.png (339x361, 162.15K)

Is it like Cyber Sluts? How closely does it follow Adventure?

also new trailer for part 6 of adventure tri, its fucking shit but it has an epic evangelion reference

die

It's not shitposting. It's canon, and we will talk about, you eediot!

Attached: what_are_you_looking_at_like_that__ren__by_adolfwolfed4life-d8f7bvu.png (511x401, 222.31K)

No, go shit up a different thread for a while phil.

The only 'Phil' I know, is a philly cheese steak boyo.

It's shit.

no

Attached: sjnkWZU.png (520x756, 49.35K)

You're not fooling me.

Please?

Attached: a single hestia boob.png (965x681, 191.56K)

It is pretty similar to Cyber Sluts, with a few small diferences like autocombat having a bunch of different options, the rate of combos being based on your bond with that mon's chosen child, and the way equipment works.
As for the second question,so far in (Im barely just in the Monzaemon/Togemon episode) it does, it only has a few diferences to make it more fitting as an actual game plus some small subquests.

Attached: chair.gif (260x260, 1.69M)

I'm convinced it has to be the same autistically dedicated faggots every goddamn time. They get into almost every fucking thread on Holla Forums.

Can someone repost the Millenniumon time shit?

Nah, renamon and shit like that, we just genuinely have that many furfags. However, 9 dicks, genesisposting, and floweyposting is all done by one guy more or less.

Attached: 1459995635079.jpg (270x345, 30.15K)

I only do the first two, floweyposting was someone else

Attached: h.GIF (399x204, 32.62K)

I don't know how involved you niggers were with Holla Forums and /x/ circa 2007, but yes, there are most definitely very dedicated groups of shitposters who intentionally come into threads in order to shit them up. I still to this day don't know why, and I'm increasingly convinced it's a long-standing CIA psyop.

This isn't the case, though - sometimes it just takes a few stray furfags to ruin an otherwise fine thread. Especially if said thread's subject has some inkling of furbait in it (IE: Pokemon, Digimon, Sanic, etc).

I just want spooks and furfags to go and stay go.

Attached: cat tired.jpg (508x508, 89.53K)

good job you fucking niggers

Attached: do a suicide.jpg (400x300, 10.07K)

You won't get either dubsman.

Attached: end my suffering.png (1368x1256, 214.25K)

wow owesome now i have something to do

Attached: 07d058c318591422cc8c7331b9eed3ca7e99619bff4e52b9d17304e2d85b4b76.jpg (700x700, 53.88K)

HERE IS WHERE SHIT GOES SOUTH

The eternal furry wont stop shitting threads, not a single furry or kemono board ever managed to contain wasnt meant anyway

Attached: Orestes_Pursued_by_the_Furries.jpg (644x599, 90.2K)

Thanks user

im having trouble finding the right version to apply the patch where did you download yours?

How would someone who has little interest in Digimon as whole, but loves turn based RPGs, go about playing Digimon? I'm honestly trying to see what the appeal is here, but it never stuck with me. The fact these threads exist and there's such a large fanbase makes me feel there's something I don't understand or something I'm missing out on.

Attached: a3d414e93836925c27bc9f0b274ca0cf8717f9d17ae4b87ba04c8ec2f8262564.png (550x500, 126.38K)

i'd tell you to try out digimon world 1, redigitize or next order but none of those are turn based, world 3, the ds games and the cyber sluts games are turn based and good too but i think you would enjoy them more if you had more investment into the series.

I'm gonna start watching Digimon Frontier after I'm done watching Yugioh Zexal. Yes, I'm aware I don't have high standards in the animes I choose to watch.

more

I hear it's especially shit coming off of 5Ds, how is it?

I've played World 3 as a recommendation from other anons in the last thread, but again, I struggled with it. And I can be patient, I've played older and clunkier RPGs, but nothing really grabbed me or clicked with me about Digimon. Certain things about the game felt cryptic or oddly placed/implemented or hidden, particularly with the menus, submenus, stats, etc. None of the designs stuck with me, except for Patamon and Terriermon, but even those I felt were average or generic at best. I didn't care at all for the story or dialogue, it would've been fine had it been short, but everything was too long-winded and superfluous. I didn't have any reason to keep playing it, it felt like a chore at times. Like "Gotta keep playing so I can have legitimate gripes with Digimon." Because I've never got a solid response when I ask people why they like Digimon.

Attached: it's not fun.jpg (1024x768, 52.53K)

I always liked World 1 more than 3, but both of them are clunkier than the later games, so if you really want to continue trying to play a Digimon game watch adventure and/or tamers first (not the dubs though because they are shit) and play one of the ds games, redigitize/next order or the cybersluts games because they are way less clunkier.
or you can just follow my advice from the /mon/ thread and do the suicide instead of asking questions :^)

Attached: do the suicide.jpg (400x300, 10.14K)

im uploading the patched version in the Holla Forums vola, it will take around an hour though

The MC is a hothead who doesn't know how to duel, so the beginning of it is going to be cringy, will get better once you reach the World Duel Carnival part.
And on a meta sidenote, a portion of the cards that aren't Anti-Xyz related shown in Zexal are pretty fucking good.

I'd say the DS games are what I have the least amount of interest in, judging by their larger emphasis on story. I don't care for heavy dialogue in a monster training game. And Digimon fans themselves have told me Digimon World DS is the slowest paced out of all of them.
Don't you want to talk about it? I'm completely open to try and understand the appeal of Digimon, but all I'm met with is similar comments about how I have shit taste and can't appreciate the monster designs or subtle mature undertones, but no one ever argues an objective case against me. I don't care for Kingdom Hearts, but at least I can understand why others like it. Digimon fans legitimately confuse me, or at least any of them over 15. It's like Bakugon, Yu-Gi-Oh, or Beyblade. They all have some similar brand of Japanese autism I can't make any sense of.

Attached: 1438352029446.jpg (779x585, 39.56K)

then just accept it isnt for you you nigger

volafile.org/get/6kcprgHtDpYM/Digimon Adventure Japan.iso
here it is

Digimon is terrible with turn based games. They have a tendency to be very generic and boring. It shines best as a digital pet game such as World 1, redigitize, and next order. Moving away from the v-pet style into turn based RPG was Digimon's biggest mistake, I think.

Did you ever play Monster Rancher?
The appeal is similar to that (raising something) with the added Mythos on top of it.
From your previous posts, I'm assuming you played/liked pokemon games?
In those games, you get 6 (six!!!) creatures with you. This makes it so none of them are important. It's your "team", not the mon itself.

Digimon World 1 was pretty revolutionary because it gave you one mon to take care off. And that's it. After playing a while, he'd die and you'd get a new one, but you only have one at a time. And taking care of him was the challenge. First time you grab the game, you'll be getting all kinds of shitty digimon. Quite literally too, it's very easy to end up with a Nunemon or Sukamon at first. But as you learn about the game mechanics, train hard with your partner and explore, you'll start getting better digivolutions, like Birdramon, Airdramon, Andromon and stuff like that.
Then there's that fate day where you get something like a Phoenixmon or some other legendary mon with god tier stats and proceed to wipe the floor with every mon, boss or not, that shows up in front of you.
You didn't get that legendary mon because the story gave it to you, or because you rubbed a Moon stone on your mon.
It's because you trained, explored, trained, bought training boosts, trainned, fought and trained again.

Training your mon is 2/3 of the game.
Exploring the world is the other 1/3. A very enjoyable 1/3, but not as important.

After one of them got lost in the mail I finally got my V-pet. Time to either raise a gold bro or an aids cat.

Attached: B2948AA0-2637-4A60-8668-7285D4B36ED7.jpeg (1536x2754, 761.82K)

Wait, those are REAL?
And they actually work?

Why would they be fake?
wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_Ver.20th

yeh, if you're interested check mandarake and see if they have some. If you check anywhere else their price is already appreciating like crazy. If it's anything like the 15th Anniversary D-Ark though, it's gonna eat through batteries like no other, so be ready for that.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

I always thought it was just a reskinned tamagotchi made my counterfeit chinks.
You can actually play with those things.
Man, I want one now.

Nope, they rereleased the original, Adventure, and Tamer vpets recently. At this point only the original is under 100 bucks though. Luckily I was able to get my D-Ark for a decent price used so that might be the route you want to take if you’re going for the other ones.

Attached: B9043AEF-967B-499B-B594-0D1D48ABF0ED.jpeg (1944x2048, 670.12K)

When will someone make a proper V-pet simulator for phones with overhauled stats, evolution conditions, combat and training?
Apparently D-Pet is a thing but it doesn't look/feel right and isn't working very well either.

Attached: t010.jpg (1280x1867, 249.56K)

what the fuck is this delicious image.

Attached: do the suicide.webm (480x360, 3.16M)

some random doujin

Attached: t012.PNG (980x728, 474.85K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x367, 246.57K)

I just want a bonzi buddy esc digimon program for my pc that uses key strokes and mouse movements in lue of shaking the device like a retard that just runs lightly in the background while I do shit on my computer.

dropbox.com/s/rrmr074y0t7zpdb/DMPC 3.1.3-3.exe?dl=0
There you go.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x448, 143.52K)

Can i get the name?

it's easy to find by yourself

i will not stand for this bullying

Post pictures of Renamon. What's wrong with this thread not a single picture? Why do you think people even click digimon threads?

I'm teaching a man how to fish here.

Make yourself more useful to yourself.
Think, you know the name of the character, you know the name of the sites that should have this(unless u're a newfag, then u need to lurk moar), and you can see the art style. This one is really easy.

I don't recognize the art style actually.

No, you're not.

You don't need to know the name of the artist, but when you see a doujin's cover or other sort of art you can compare it to the pic you have.
I'm not helping you fap any further.

Go find and give him his fish everytime he wants one, then.

Alright, here you go.

Attached: 1464217225253.jpg (900x1275 173.2 KB, 746.85K)

I think you're just being an asshole for no reason if it would take you two seconds to divulge information,but okay.

Because of gameplay?

a quick reminder

Attached: lmoa.jpg (600x425, 83.01K)

Wasn't DMPC discontinued?

Was it Holydramon or Ofanimon?

yes
It's apparently being ported to android as D-pet but it's not looking so good for now.

I dunno but in that doujin Tai was thinking about Angewomon.

found the source
exhentai.org/g/1125257/db0e1ccc5d/

Thanks man!

anyone know any guides for this?

Anyone else find it weird when they're drawn exactly on model like that?

I know we're on Holla Forums but the worst part about Digimon is the games. The anime is the best part. The manga is very good as well. I enjoyed the first game based on the anime, but even though that series is integral to explaining the lore of the franchise's multiverse, only the first, most bare bones game, has an english version.

I like Digimon because of the extremely high level of autism. Everything is canon. But the games are pretty clunky, and not having consistent rules to the universe makes it hard to follow. But if you like virtual pet games, you're not gonna do much better than Digimon World and its sequels (the ones that have numbers aren't real sequels, though. They're completely different gameplay and stories).

Attached: Digimon Adventure 02 - Tag Tamers.jpg (249x300, 26.6K)

Off model 34 completely defeats the point. Might as well just make an OC if you're going to make it different anyway.

Shut your whore mouth.
Digimon World is still #1 in all the series.
It's comfy and challenging. Only has a bit of lore, but it's a good story anyway. AND it features an OST so good, the remake (New Order) remixed an adapted because they knew nothing can top it.
Embed related. There has never been a game with a better Final Boss theme.
Not a SINGLE ONE.

Attached: refugees.png (1166x1115, 1.05M)

World 1 is fun enough, The DS games are solid and were implementing features the pokemon games are just getting, and Digimon World 3 has some nice sprite work.

Attached: dw3_renamon_wind_win_by_guitarseer-da2i43d (1).gif (336x174, 672.77K)

The training sequences and BGM were really cool in 3, not to mention that it's the digimon that's actually training and you just coach it.
That's what I wish the training was like in V-pet simulators.
DMPC/D-Pet is what comes the closest but you still have to cookie clicker and swing your mouse around like a retard for half a minute for every training sequence and you have a lot of training points so you're stuck doing that gay shit for a while.

wait, found something. I'm surprised with how much "game" is in this little thing…but then again, when I was a kid I'd just throw medicine and food at my digimon and always quit when it digivolved into poop.

Digimon World has deep as fuck lore. And I did say it's one of the best in its genre. But it can be hard to get into the games because they games that are ostensibly sequels are actually completely unrelated genres and plots. So even if you find one you like, you might not like the rest. Plus they can be obtuse and challenging, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but can scare off newcomers.

I know as a kid, all I wanted was a game like Pokemon, but with the characters and world of the anime that was way better than Pokemon's anime. I was so excited for Digimon World and rushed out to buy it on release day, the first time I ever did that. Then I got home and realized that, at least for a large portion at the beginning of the game, you're just grinding your monster until you might maybe be able to actually explore, and then once you do start exploring, the game is basically about management of how far away from a toilet you can get without fucking yourself over. And I was very annoyed that I couldn't actually directly control my monster, and had to just let him do whatever while I sit there, helpless. Sure, later these things change, and the game becomes quite a bit more engaging, but my first taste was disappointing. Plus, I wanted the characters and world from the anime, or at least one similar. While technically Digimon World is the same world from Adventure, just in the past, it doesn't feel like that at all. Pokemon games, on the other hand, aren't actually canon with the anime, but they feel like a similar world, at least in Gen I.

And then later I realized that I liked virtual pets, and it was kind of dumb of me to expect a Digimon game to not have heavy emphasis on that. But the thing about virtual pets is they're portable and you only interact with them a little bit at a time as you're doing other things, unless you choose to do something more intensive with them, and even that is only a few minutes worth of content before you put it down. But Digimon World expects you do invest hours into raising a virtual pet, with that aspect commanding your entire attention (unlike v-pet toys, which are just carried and attended to when they beep), before you can actually get to exploring properly. And even then, you get into exploring, and your Digimon ages to death, so you have to start over before you're strong enough to continue exploring.

I get why some people like it, and it makes total sense why Digimon games would be like that, but ten year old me just wanted the Pokemon ripoff that everyone said Digimon was in the first place.

Years later I played Anode/Cathode Tamer and got kinda close to what I wanted. A straightforward RPG where I could get right into the battles and story. A bit bare bones, but from what I can tell, the sequels flesh out both the gameplay and the story quite a bit. But I have to learn moonrunes before I can get to them. I guess the Adventure PSP game getting translated gives hope, but these games are a decade older than that, and even more obscure.

Attached: Digimon Adventure 02 - D1 Tamers.jpg (300x433, 42.96K)

The first DS game sounds exactly like what your childhood self wanted. Have you played it?

Nope. Gave up on the games after the PS1.

It's like Pokemon plus SMT with the world of Digimon Adventure. Download the rom and give it a go if you're in a Digimon mood, but good luck finding a physical copy if you end up liking it and want to own it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x960, 1.22M)

thats because nobody has posted any gay shit

Attached: ack.png (396x453, 126.93K)

Digimon have no gender, how can it be gay

and when it evolves it becomes an unstoppable eating machine that formats your hard drive and spreads through the internet, you are the prequel to the digimon movie

nichegamer.com/2017/12/11/new-digimon-story-game-in-development-separate-from-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory/

What do you want? I want to play as a cute girl that lusts after other girls again.

Attached: 1470790793360-4.png (1920x1080 1.69 MB, 1.85M)

I want more silly hats on the digimon.

It's the first gallery of five in sadpanda if you search for "tailmon english" with only the doujin filter turned on.
If you can't find that easy shit you don't deserve to fap to it.

I want it on PC.

I want faggots and sex traitors sent to the gas chambers, personally.

Bonzi Buddy is generally classified as malware, though

But what if it instead of that it gained sentience and instead got the hots for you
Think about it.

Dude if digimon were actually real in this world they'd be fucked.

Attached: Rena04.jpg (741x1046 106.45 KB, 104.32K)

eh,not what i had in mind but still alright.

That art is awful, but I like the premise.

So it wouldn't be any different?

What if your waifu orbited my dick?
Think about it.

Jokes on you i don't have a waifu,because nobody has made a horny AI yet.

That pic is a gets the idea of digimon furfags, a joke by itself.

This is just painful.

Attached: pain seizures.gif (300x375, 143.72K)

And that's why male tamers with female digimon are extremely rare.
Mimi's son is definitely going to fuck a plant lizard someday.

Attached: mimiandson.jpg (640x480, 45.63K)

Wouldn't you?

Attached: dude what hitler.jpg (265x324, 30.12K)

That's pretty similar to the premise for the Digimon comic I was planning.

Do tell

fix'd mein fuher
Furfags just want to fuck digimons, only reason why they like Digimon, like the degenerates they are.

It's not as funny when I explain it, but I do plan on making it eventually.
Renamon obsessed fag gets a digiegg and raises it. Treating it nicely but constantly thinking about fucking it when it becomes Renamon. It finally evolves to child and it's Dorumon. I was thinking of making two endings, one where he says "fuck it" and then porn ensues and then the second is more of a joke ending where it turns out Dorumon is male and the tamer gets depressed and shuns his Digimon.

My ideal version of that would be the guy raising the digi egg and it "somehow" getting lusty for it,but your idea works too,how about having an ending where He accepts her for what she is,and they still have loving sex

Commit suicide immediately.

I like comics with more humorous premises, that's why I decided that route.

Young girls with large male monster partners ends up rather similar.

Attached: 1416539907885.png (788x2362, 2.84M)

You got a place to follow said progress of thing?
Perhapsa dicksword or steayum?

I've never seen female Dorumon before so you should go with that, if only for novelty.

Attached: kyokomon.jpg (480x454, 60.58K)

I'm not really sure what you mean, but I'm sure it'd probably get posted here when its finished.

Dorumon is just my favorite Digimon, and it helps its and Renamon's pre-evos are sort of similar looking fuzz balls. Your image reminds me, post ending I plan on drawing Alphamon asking for sex and the guy complaining that's impossible. "Hurry up and become an egg again."

Attached: 0b1bd7f22296a815b26cdf574bdd20d67cc92cee320e28095aa8ada1f11d794a.jpg (1471x2000, 3.56M)

Do you use steam or dicsword or anything of the like? i'd like to see your process of making it 1 on 1.

I don't, sorry.

lol

Attached: dt-20011125-358b1.jpg (625x790, 148.85K)

Ah,that's a shame,do you have any places you post your art then?

tfw no leomon bf

I don't really like namefagging but since you asked, On FurAffinity and Hentai-Foundry I go by Pienji.

Attached: digimon are fuckable.png (1280x440, 86.08K)

oh you're pienji? that's cool,real shame you don't have any social stuff to contact or talk to you on
unless of course you keep it purposefully hidden to seperate the two,in which case yeah,i get it

just do it, faggot

That's sort of what happens on the rest of that comic but it's degenerate as fuck and probably not what you're picturing in your mind,

I'm not the one that's drawn it, and I think even the furfagthat drew it is making fun of ponyfags with that.

Why are Digimon dounjins so funny?

Attached: crop7c.png (745x523 659.64 KB, 476.91K)

its been almost a decade and its still funny

Attached: 1336997677965.png (200x216, 42.42K)

thats straight from the original show

You mean that "male and female is irrelevant to a digimon"?

Attached: takatoidiri_013.jpg (800x1163, 346.21K)

well, you can interpret it as they being asexual, or you can interpret it the actual FUN way ;)

Attached: 1fd98ce3dd351c44a66fc5a6bf6658c6ffd6f75a73a966e50915c09e96e1c7ea.png (1000x1294, 1.11M)

As a boy with boobs?

a feminine, cute, fluffy boy with boobs, if they're monogendered that means one gender, so you could technically interpret it that way

Attached: sonic no.jpg (400x300, 9.77K)

fuck didnt mean to spoiler

lmao fuck off sonic, you're a failure franchise and your last game sucked.

Attached: ryo the akiyama.jpg (400x300, 27.22K)

fuck off ryo you are a mary fucking sue

and (you)'re a nigger

Attached: davis is a NIGGER.PNG (1346x1013, 902.73K)

you're the only nigger here

Attached: 66d9bccb442ead3aad9408cc6d10ae3bbb0be00f6aab80c167d5bf1548de9b80.jpg (1975x2879, 755K)

pic related is you

Attached: NIGGER NGIGER NGIGER.PNG (259x217, 102.95K)

Would you rather have Flamedramon, Guilmon, or Renamon as a partner?

can't i have all 3 like in some digimon games where you have 3 partners?

Your body could not handle them all

No for the same reason that you can't have more than one waifu just because harem anime is a thing.

don't provoke me

Attached: DONG.png (500x615, 322.89K)

This is just run of the mill furfaggotry right? Like I know that one guy said Tai and Agumon fucked, but that can't have anything to do with yalls fixation on fucking digimon right?

Actually, does anyone know where to download all V-Pet sprites for all or at least most digimon that have official ones(and with their animations)?
I might end up making a v-pet simulator myself.

Wait what, is that canon?

Everyone seems to think so it would seem. Even my sister has mentioned it.

"""""""fur"""""""
that's just an excuse for your gayness, son

watch subbed tamers if you wanna get the renamon shit tbh
are you confusing it with the incest shit?
i've never actually heard of this shit

Attached: kang ygdrasil.jpg (320x320, 29.54K)

Wikimon has vpet sprite images, but they're not animated.

Attached: capture.gif (52x68, 329)

Maybe I shouldn't go back and watch digimon subbed then
Its something like Tai stopped fucking his sister and stated fucking Agumon which is why she was jealous of Aguman

Yeah, I know…
That's a start, I guess?

Another question:
Does anyone know how to rip open an .apk file and steal sprites from it?

that makes no fucking sense

also watch tamers subbed anyway you fucking homosexual

Attached: The_unnecessary_should_be_eliminated.jpg (640x480, 84.61K)

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but here. stackoverflow.com/questions/7888102/how-to-extract-code-of-apk-file

Someone got b%

It's the guy that posted unironic futa renamon.

I know.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1219x1094, 569.49K)

mark is doing it again

Attached: FOR FREE.png (354x354, 196.99K)

You're still going to dump gay stuff aren't you?

Attached: 252557614c7484ca3bf0951cf3121eb1129284d0c09170febae32f83b09f5ccd.gif (280x211, 579.86K)

oh sod off, digimon games dont come at a fast enough rate nor do they have nearly enough content. i nearly 100%'d Next Order in about 4 days.

making this thread (AGAIN) was a mistake. its like persona 5 threads, we made so many of them months after release except we had the self awareness to tell ourselves to stop after enough pancakememes

Attached: 44a9fcb796a205f3eca3489c1667ac1f2357818e263d3445c4a4df52fde85293.jpg (959x1280, 589.06K)

It was bound to happen.

You are correct, but should also hang yourself.

he should rangeban you permanently

user, pls

Attached: 1909756_691265170910716_4275677058329184268_n.jpg (591x720, 28.23K)

I refuse to believe this is real.
Someone that knows how .DB files work care to give some insight?

Attached: shit.PNG (595x443 28.77 KB, 42.57K)

I don't think that the incest shit is true. Everyone assuming it is are either coming from watching that e-celeb's video and the original halfchan thread where one guy put up a supposed translation. I think a lot of people want it to be true so they can beat their meat to the idea of Kari lusting over Tai.

Attached: interview.jpg (1000x1392, 151.74K)

Again, not sure how helpful this is but try this. techie-buzz.com/how-to/how-to-open-db-files.html
I'd also really like to see a desktop digimon v-pet that isn't DMPC. If you do get around to making it work, maybe I could help make sprites for characters that don't have any official ones.

A DB file is a database file used on mobile devices such as Android, iOS, and Windows Phone 7 mobile phones. It is often used to store contacts and SMS information but may store any type of device or application data.
You can open these with any database program.

No promises, but if you can expand the .db file into raw bytes or a flat text file, I might be able to take a look at it.

This whole thread needs to be gassed

Attached: b01220f610bfcd8a618e13d2f0555b94aefab70573015b6b6b511a70d93d45e2.jpg (512x384, 19.78K)

PC releases are good. Bamco would ruin it with DRM though.

And I get garbled text when trying to open it as text even in notepad+
I think ripping them from DU is not an option.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (732x228, 19.1K)

Post that in the "learn weeaboo thread", maybe they'll be up to the chalenge.
Hopefully an half-decent translation could dispel that shit.

No. What needs to happen is people overracting less to shitty posts. Oldest rule in the book: don't feed the trolls. They only post that shit for the easy attention they get.
Besides, it's not like posts complaining about it improve the thread anyway, they're still off-topic shit.

In fact, it'd be pretty stupid to remove threads for this reason, anyone could spam furry shit (even if they aren't a furry) and get threads deleted that way. Is this really a precedent you want to set? To give this much power to random shitposters? What about simply not feeding them attention instead?

what are you crazy? we need more censorship, those are the principles Holla Forums was built on, censoring everything you don't lik- oh wait.

Attached: ren.png (359x367, 63.39K)

The site's principles have next to no bearing on the behavior of individual boards. So why don't you stop being a fag or be removed again.

Attached: transparent spurdo.png (433x377, 16.33K)

Alright, post the .db file somewhere

It's still a good point and you know this is true. The only reason that faggot keeps posting shit is because he knows it pisses people off.
If nobody reacted like they do, if nobody gave him the attention he craves, he'd actually stop and move somewhere else.
It's not "maybe if we ignore it, it will go away", it's "maybe if we ignore it, this stops being fun for him".

And to stay on-topic, has anyone tried the Next Order for the PS4? I've just started and I'm getting my bearings with the game.
I'm getting the vibe that I should be focusing a lot on improving the training gear since that seems to be the most important thing to kickstart digimons to make them strong as fuck. However I still have 2 questions:

When do I get a tent? I really wanna try that whole "camping" shit with the cooking. It seems really fun and comfy and I wish more games did something like this.
What's the deal with the digimon levels? I go against some dudes that seem high level and I murder them, I go against some other dude that's a champion oe ultimate of the same or lower level and I'm the one that gets murdered. There's no consistency here, for fuck's sake. I'm getting Elona vibes all over again.

Attached: 220px-Digimon_World_Next_Order[1].jpg (220x241, 28.79K)

Much as I'd like to, I think they'd probably just say it says, 'The pleasure of being cummed inside'.

You get the tent when you recruit Greymon, i dont remember at which point in the game that happens, i think its still in Chapter 1.
Also im pretty sure levels dont mean jackshit in Next Order.

I know he's just doing it to troll, but there are tons of unironic faggots patrolling this board. I'd rather we have to make an example of him every thread than have resident faggots think they are welcome here because we do nothing about the troll's presence and don't react negatively.

volafile.org/get/6s_rpUoWOGai/Digimon50.DB
volafile.org/get/6s_516HE7C-2/Digimon730.DB
50 is one from the 1.56 version that actually works and has more mons.
730 is one from the new version that doesn't work well and actually has less mons available so it's a mistery why it has so many more files.

Guess a nigga has to learn moonrunes then. Back to drawing hiragana.

Well, it seems they are overall good measures of how powerfull a digimon is when you're comparing between them. Like, if you can beat a lvl5 easily, a lvl6-7 is not gonna be much harder and a lbl 4-3 is a waste of your time.
However from what I read, a lvl4 Rookie and a lvl5 Ultimate actually have massively different stats, as if being Ultimate means it actually has 15-20 more levels instead.

I also gotta say, I'm not too impressed with how the world looks. My point of reference is the first one and while it was mostly drawn 2D background images, it was full of detail everywhere while most of the zones I've seen yet seem quite sparse instead. It's a bit of a disapointment to see great open areas with so little detail placed on them. I hope that at least Factorial Town (or it's equivalent) looks better.

You're not making an example, you're feeding into his ego and making him feel like he matters while contributing more posts that have nothing to do with the original topic.
It's like when tv channels feature long articles about a killer somewhere, all it does is immortalize the dude and give every other wannabee serial killer a reason to start their own spree.
You want less faggots in a thread, then you don't feed them attention and tell every other faggot "hey, if you post this shit we will all reply to you very angrily!"

I've never been one to seriously fanatically gas a group, except those who watch shit dubbed.

I can't stand weebs, but most dubs are awful, outright change plot points by poorly translating lines.

Most SUBS, are done by the team that made the anime, as many Jap's are learned in rudimentary english many can explain Japanese meanings better then the shitty intern that is hired by the american publisher to only butcher fucking everything.

Is Sistermon "Ciel" still a thing?

Matt's dad was one of the original digidestined, that's why he knew what Gabumon was before Matt told him.

Attached: tri-triceramon.jpg (300x300 628.49 KB, 34.02K)

To be fair Next Order was originally a Vita game so that explains why it doesnt look great, i hope atleast the next Story game looks better since its going to be a PS4 exclusive, to atleast set the bar higher for a new World game.

Why did that post get deleted?
Also i do agree most english dubs are fucking garbage, although the spic dubs for Adventure 1 to Frontier were pretty decent in my opinion and that seems to be the case for alot of other spic dubs

Attached: eeeeeeeeeeeee.PNG (660x207, 11.72K)

Who know's the board's moderation has been thin skinned faggots for the last 3 years could be any reason.

Nah, there's some obvious formatting here, probably a custom byte format. How many entries are there supposed to be?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x744, 132.37K)

Oh, I see. This file (50) is just one digimon. Going through the data, there's a string for "pinochimon".

Can you like, post all the .db files?

There's 450 files in the first one and 750 on the second one. I don't think it's viable to go through them all looking for sprites.

But good news:
I found the sprites.
Better news:
They're in a game that's almost exactly what I was gonna do. Check this shit out.
withthewill.net/threads/18418-Digimon-V-Pet-fangame-for-PC-(alpha)
I wish it was for android, didn't use a save system and the mons trained by themselves, but it's already pretty good.
Maybe it's easy to port .jar files to android and implement an autosave feature?

Looks like images are 16x16, according to this.

Y-you too

Android SDK is pretty much java anyways, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1173x609, 463.54K)

Attached: 7c8.jpg (323x559, 38.38K)

atleast post something thats not fucking gay like cute sfw renamon you fucking faggot

Attached: 2b0fefd681e549dfcb2aaa9140a575c1.jpg (1711x2047 382.05 KB, 309.06K)

just report, do not reply.

Awesome, this is something that should probably be in OPs for digimon threads later if it turns out well, but like another user said earlier this thread we don't really need a lot of digimon threads since the games don't come out very often and the threads usually derail into anime and porn dumps.

shut up, nerd

Where'd you find those, maybe there's more there.

It's already much better than any other game in that style that I played, and I didn't even get to try exploring the map and shit yet.

What did I miss

Attached: 64bd60dff23e383b7d251ef833e809916376916b1f7da3d17e3b0f49dc29cd0f.gif (799x999, 192.76K)

faggotry

Attached: AlpharomeoMontreal.jpg (940x622, 189.77K)

On it

Attached: 2302f7a44a99bbae6737ac53c290ca4c.png (900x1255, 758.95K)

The state of Digimon thread, now with more faggatory

Attached: v.png (621x467, 280.84K)

Google

Do digimon threads need to die again?

Make it happen, cap'n

>(((1)))

I can't tell you how long I've waited for something like this to be made, I'm really looking forward to playing with this.

Attached: 6a91969bdef29a6b5922e1c5759b22c08b8e78c83ca29905fb68ebfbb61345f2.jpg (152x254, 14K)

Delete tree.sav from your files if you don't want to get spoiled on the evolution paths.
Apparently it's only comes fully unlocked for testing purposes.

It's a shame battles require sharing your IP.

tfw no genderless digimon SO who'll rail you hard and make you worship their cock and balls

???

???

Oh come on vols, he was actually doing his fagshit in an entertaining manner this time.

this is the good shit

Attached: 65605376_p0.png (701x753, 125.9K)

turning more and more into cuckchan Holla Forums everyday

I like Digimon because of its pet raising mechanics (battling is a plus though), it's always a mystery what your digimon will evolve to next as you can raise it in many different ways and have it evolve into many different forms… Story-wise I was fascinated by how the series approaches the concept of the internet and digital technology in general, very sci-fi and Y2K-esque.

Attached: movie2_nip.jpg (1400x2100, 587.6K)

Here's a custom shell.

Attached: whiteShell.png (278x225 227 B, 28.06K)

Looks good. It's not just here that the button seems to be pressed by default and depresses when you press it, huh?

Also, time seems to be moving a little bit faster than actual real time here, so my mon just died overnight because I woke up at 7:00 but it was 15:00 for it. Is it just here?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (410x324, 7.22K)

Umm, and now it went to sleep even though it's 9:00 ?
Hope it's a quick nap, otherwise this clock is really messed up.

I'm playing on fast time to test it out a little before going real time. I'm not sure what determines when it wants to sleep. Probably energy, I'd guess.

Why do so many people faun over Renamon when Tentomon is clearly the best digimon.

Attached: Tentomon.full.1784548.jpg (1200x1400, 575.92K)

This thread needs to step it up.

Attached: c06a771c853349b095849a2098cb1d611883d6c8df7a3aa01502dafc01c11e16.png (500x250, 16.89K)

I'd make her become tame.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (487x650, 833.16K)

I've always considered how Tentomon would look wearing these or form-fitting shorts

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500, 140.93K)

Reminder that at least four of those characters on that poster do basically nothing involved with the plot.

Attached: DWwHHwPXcAA4whE.mp4 (500x424, 131.31K)

Someone else actually tried this, and accidentally turned him into a Kamen Rider.

Attached: 153738.jpg (344x414, 46.53K)

Attached: 1461360025759.jpg (638x647, 71.73K)

Poor Hangyomon, everyone forgets it's Perfect-level.

Attached: DYTh646VoAAL5lM.jpg (480x356 201.96 KB, 1.08M)

That's horse anatomy, bruv

Attached: Mares-udder.jpg (3504x2336, 832.64K)

because you cant hold hands in a romantic way with tentomon unless you wanna be a fag

Attached: 284fc2472482dacc00968630fe4a1999ce5c95315b5a729c436e98424ca8cc28.jpg (1024x869, 70.05K)

You can't hold hands with Renamon either

i know

Attached: just forza 5 my shit up.jpg (1920x1080, 208.5K)

Xros fucking sucks, the only good thing about it is shoutmon because he's a qtie like flamedramon.

Kill me now.

Attached: 37c82e3bc47d243b85286fc35922ad460027a396b939ae7f4cb9788c95ff2e0e.gif (294x232, 1.68M)

So does she.

Attached: 0d8fb28cb8a9d1af0386158c2b6c7c83.png (1700x1225, 1.05M)

new tri part 6 poster
fuck

Attached: tripart6poster2_march16_2018.jpg (899x1272, 177.69K)

Good on you. Make sure to try to include these as they are part of the backstory

Attached: Digimon World 1 3rd cutscene.webm (593x3714 133.74 KB, 3.02M)

It always pisses me off when folks show hikari's tailmon as some sort of broken or frail trophy that needs to be fought over.

Attached: Magnadramon spread.png (1500x946, 1.04M)

Puberty is gonna be a wild ride for him.

Attached: Palmon fun page.png (865x721 292.28 KB, 87.42K)

wonder how much cum myotismon pumped into tailmon over the span of her slavery to him

That… would be pretty awesome, really. It'd have to be a wanyamon, but that lets him do the whole "frequently lets it stay on his lap as he pets it" habit develop. Adding to it, the plethora of possible evolutons lets the door open for a ton of gag evolution moments.

Toyagumon would be fucking hilarious in this context

wikimon.net/Wanyamon

Attached: Wanyamon.jpg (320x320, 71.33K)

Knowing that faggot? he probably just wanked it in solitude after he lashed her with whips when she'd get pissy with him

That is some top taste. I suggest you pursue it.

Allows for a split dual ending with the dude perhaps getting his switch flipped for the more monstrous forms and hoping for pics related.

Attached: DORUghoramon_ex_collectors.jpg (340x496 37.32 KB, 305.2K)

Lorefag here, will elaborate again:

Attached: Lilimon_collectors_card.jpg (640x360 56.49 KB, 14.46M)

jesus fuck this is hilarious, but it does explain Stingmon.

Attached: Stingmon Dch-5-597_front.png (342x500, 305.77K)

Reminder that all the Digimon got rebooted and now even though they became friends with their partners again, they've all had completely different lives and no memories of their past adventures.

At least they try to justify it with Tailmon, since now she gets to have a life that isn't full of being tortured by Dracula. But still.

Where do I pirate the PSP game? Emuparadise doesn't have it.

It was on volafile yesterday, but it must've expired.

I guess sleep isn't an option.

Attached: medabots 1.PNG (220x164 365.97 KB, 5.87K)

user…

Here Lies Agumon

He Never Scored

>implying the entirety of tri isnt going to erase itself from canon at the end

Attached: adventure tri.jpg (640x749, 176.52K)

I've still got 2 of those, I remember some plastic tape pull hack that would give you the teddy bear.

Attached: 75.PNG (430x322, 197.84K)

When you first bought them, they came with a "pull tab to let the batteries connect" plastic thing. By mashing on the "flush" command and pressing the tab in and out to let the batteries slightly connect or disconnect, it would fuck with the memory and sometimes it would "forget" what digimon you had, sometimes giving you monzaemon. Though, 9 times out of 10, it just fucked up your current mon and you needed to reset.

Damn that hurts. I think the new digimon have an accelerated timer on them, because it would take 2 real world days for them to transform and up to 5 real world days to turn into chamption/ultimate, and because we don't have as much time to burn, they have faster timers.

Sorta. Her bio says she's the third of the sisters and is a twin of Noir, so Noir is MENTIONED . That said, her rack is still the same and uncovered as Noir.

I've been wondering what I would do in terms of a digimon plotline that would make it something new.

>find out the current 7 demon lords are the parents digimon partners, but due to their adventure ending, the digimon went sour and catered to various sins
>the human partner to the current Barbamon became a successful business man and became wealthy. As a result, his digimon did nothing but financially cutthroat practices along with lies and deception to amass as many riches as possible, all to try and regain the favor of his human
>Lucemon was the partner to the self proclaimed leader who had a massive ego, so his digimon partner believed he should be the same
>Lillithmon was the only female digimon tied to a male human of this group and was severely upset when her human settled for a 3DP, so she set out to become as beautiful and sexy as possible to win his favor over her
>Fatty of the group who hardly did anything encouraged his digimon to do the same, never acting out his anger, resulting in said digimon becoming Belphemon
>Perhaps a kick ass final fight with the old chosen and their demon lord partners choosing to fuse them into Ogudomon

Attached: Digimon pet 5.jpg (600x493 96.28 KB, 97.34K)

Attached: Furry Transformation_Lions_Plague_Corruption_Conquer.gif (300x222, 2.01M)

see

The time is fucked on the "real time" mode for now.
Click the three arrows when creating a new save file to use the fast mode, it goes super fast but time freezes when you close the game.

Yeah, they just shortened the evolution timers on the newer V-pets. Time itself is real time speed, it's just that the digimons can evolve faster now.

Actually, it looks like the dev made an update that messes with the time, but it doesn't seem like it fixes the problem entirely, feel free to try to raise another one in the normal mode but be ready for more death.

Digimon seems to have a good sense of humor. Could you post links to the moments that had you laugh?

youtu.be/1bxanJQ0iKA?t=1m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=q6hGQhybba0

Attached: tumblr_nchqpt04Kc1rtjgwno1_500.gif (720x405 489.94 KB, 352.02K)

lol

Attached: lol.PNG (292x228, 152.5K)

I, sadly, was only exposed to the english dub for everything. I only saw Savers subbed all the way through and in Savers, I laughed my ass off when Masaru, after being "cursed" to have three horrible things happen to him, the last thing is that "he will be hit by a ship". After accepting his fate that he'll be hit by a ship, he ends up standing on a dock and because he's so bull headed, he starts yelling "ALL RIGHT! LETS FIGHT!"

Then the other dude suddenly appears behind him and says "You DO know you're talking to a boat, right?" and it somehow snaps the bull headed Masaru out of it.

Anyone else have it?

Thanks man, here's a cap of it

Attached: millenniumon timeline.png (1685x1214, 128.66K)

Good taste, DW1 is great

Attached: WTF_Woh_What_Backing away_Messy_Icky_Yuck_Gross_Ew_Ugly_Unplesent_Disgusting_Disturbing.jpg (548x548, 153.03K)

That villain is pretty good

lmao, what a fag

Attached: analogman.jpg (292x196, 68.46K)

not my pasta, i got it from older threads (we have an archive now), thanks anyway
also i heard tai and agumon are going to be in reddit player one

Attached: The_unnecessary_should_be_eliminated.jpg (640x480, 84.61K)

I wasn't gonna watch it in the first place, but come on, everyone knows renamon.

Attached: renamon_dansen_by_iisaw.gif (182x206, 44.58K)

Attached: die.PNG (771x601, 915.63K)

Do you think reddit just doesn't know about digimon or something?

Attached: desu.jpg (1280x720, 61.84K)

h*ck

The best girl is Flamedramon (male)

Attached: 1427932146214-0.jpg (541x458, 233.1K)

Attached: die 2.png (771x601, 1.77M)

Why? Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

Attached: digitalpantsu2.jpg (1440x816 348.03 KB, 482.35K)

Don't mix your husbandos and waifus

What did you expect from a min-maxing faggot?

Why? Who the hell thought this was a good idea?

Attached: Fuck I forgot that I'm not supposed to eat glue.png (441x307, 98.23K)

YOUR SHITPOSTING HAS GONE TOO FAR
YOU'VE MEMED AN ELECTRIC HEDGEHOG DIGIMON INTO REALITY

hey, im a minmaxing faggot and if i had the power to create new digimon, i wouldn't go for a weapon, i'd go for the ultimate nympho digiwaifu.

chimeramon wont have shit on it

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x480, 290.43K)

AGUMON FOR SMASH 5

Attached: Agumon_(Classic).png (780x439 611.66 KB, 28.03K)

i would smash that orange dinosaur ass tbqh

Sauce?

Attached: not sure if want.jpg (590x453, 78.06K)

(checked)
i mean sonic was already in digimon (pic related :^) ) but this is fine too
die

Attached: everyone's favorite.jpg (736x1078, 171.66K)

I don't think you ARE a minmaxing faggot then you goddamn horndog.

She's covered in it, are you fucking blind?

Attached: 844ce4374f13faeb2dd57867df2c77de.png (1266x906, 469.38K)

Mods are getting slow

He's more or less on-topic. Sure his porn is gay as fuck, but he's not spamming it, or being excessively obnoxious.

Sorry, bud, rules are rules :^)

Question, has Tri outdone 02 in the shit department?

Attached: f6b8a3f45867586e7bf7ae261f935520ee818a763f9726b3f528d854d85c1d92.jpg (352x264 36.19 KB, 6.42M)

I'll watch Tri one of these days just for masochistic curiousity, but I did watch 02 and I felt like 02 wasn't completely shit, but really half baked and falls apart over time as the writers didn't know what to do with it. From my anime watch buddy, Tri goes nowhere and is worse.

absolutely, but the tri versions of the originals and meiko are much much fucking worse, shit like pacing is somehow much worse and now they've written themselves into a corner with too many shit to answer and only a movie/4 episodes left which means the asspull they are going to give will make 02 look like a masterpiece

fuck

Attached: dark tower.PNG (289x153, 40.7K)

It took 02 until episode 43 to address the issue of killing enemies to save innocents.
Tri started with Taichi, the same person who told the 02 team to kill enemies, being so afraid of fighting that a broken cell phone gives him trauma flashbacks, and by part 5 of 6 he's still giving the order to take Meicoomon alive, even though he knows that good digimon and especially partner digimon like Wormmon can be resurrected.
Now there's an Omegamon Merciful Mode so I fully expect part 6 to end like an Undertale pacifist run.

Attached: the-real-victims.jpg (1543x1664 90.79 KB, 321.78K)

hot damn, thanks

he truly was a villain

pic related

Considering Soul Calibur already has wacked shit in it's roster, I'd have figured WarGreymon would have shown up at some point. I mean, he has weaponry on his arms and his Soul Edge could be BlackWargreymon

BRUH

Attached: Wargreymon facepunch.gif (465x430 1012.49 KB, 64.42K)

oh boy, that's just what we needed, another omegamon

All the Omegamon variations were still Deus Vult even if black or broken or whatever the fuck. Alter S was the only one who wasn't and it's because he just doesn't happen to be part of the 13 Knights.

But still, all of them were violent warriors. Making Omegamon have a… MERCY mode? An angelic one no less? Brush, there are things in Digimon even a lorefag like me can't explain (just yet).

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS

Attached: Omegamon Alter S.jpg (340x496 446.56 KB, 322.28K)

what about Chaosmon?

i just realized wizarmon's hat is in the first poster for tri part 6
does this mean they'll shit up his character too?

Attached: w.PNG (258x162, 16.54K)

No, please, no wizardmon again, will make memories come back.

Wizarmon will come back and immediately evolve to a new variant of Beelzebumon.

good thing leomon already died in tri :^)

oh no a nigger is in adventure psp

Attached: nigger psp.PNG (1132x773, 573.44K)

I just ordered Hacker's Memory while drunk. What can I expect?
Doru- line is best line btw.

Attached: alpha and omni vs dex.webm (500x378 84.57 KB, 194.03K)

almost the same fucking game as cybersluts

Well alright then. Good thing I know the ending ahead of time :D So I KNOW everything I do is pointless.

Attached: 2ca732d4dc2419fed5f1fbef86669d8eee0dd3185ea0d9cdc85a63c8fefaad9a.jpg (480x457, 24.74K)

No I have drunk.

Attached: huh.png (640x360 791.79 KB, 2.85M)

Attached: by allah behave yourself.jpg (960x544, 42.63K)

From my infidel days on halfchan. Heres a sounded one.

Attached: Joseph Goebbels Warning-Banned from youtube.mp4 (640x360, 11.56M)

Hot damn, Adventure 01 was rad as shit.

Attached: Renafight.webm (704x396, 3.82M)

Chaosmon (and Ordinemon) are Jogresses that are technically incompatible. the digicore overswells and they end up being insanely powerful with only some of the most insane tier digimon being stronger than them, but this comes at a price as Chaosmon and digimon like it are expending ALL of their energy at once, so they can kick just about anyone's ass, but they will flat out die in less than 5 minutes since they are burning out their lifetime of energy. Think of it like having a brain vessel explode from the stress and kill it instantly.

Attached: Ordinemon_tri.png (360x480 130.19 KB, 59.05K)

Source on first clip?

Isn't a smart phone essentially a digivice?

Attached: smart phone.jpg (640x427, 121.72K)

Why does that lady have an octopus on her head?

she fused together with the digiaids

You would think there's an official Digimon app that acts like their original devices, but I'd looked around and hadn't seen any from Bandai. Just fanmade ones and clones. I'd think Digimon has at least that much staying power even though it seems pretty uncommon to see anything related to it in the US anymore. (Please correct me if there are places that carry anything related to it these days)

Does anyone else think Chaosmon looks relatively feminine?
It would be cool to see a stable Chaosmon made of Hououmon + Rosemon, with some humanoid skin showing in the face and chest.

Attached: Chaosmon_next0rder_ie.jpg (570x570, 106.34K)

I still think we need an Omegawomon for waifu fags

I know there were official Tamagotchi apps based on some classic ones, but they never bothered with Digimon ones. Maybe it was to help sell those cool anniversary v-pets earlier in the thread.

Does this mean ReArise will make Digimon actually real???

Attached: I told you to not splash me.png (462x483, 236.32K)

If anyone should be having nam flashbacks, it's the Tamers. Who's the worst leader in Digimon now?

If any Digimon ends up in a fighter, it'll be Bancho Leomon in Tekken.

Did Appli do well? If it did then maybe if the new Tamagatchi does well; they'll make a Digimon Tamagatchi game.

Attached: MegidramonSound.webm (640x480, 1.48M)

there's going to be an early screening for tri part 6 around the 6th of april so we can get spoilers from the japs but more importantly the new tamers audio drama comes out on the 3rd, hopefully a fan translation will come soon so we know how much ruki's shit gets JUSTed

Attached: JUST for GBC.png (746x951, 229.8K)

fucking flags