NieR: Automata sold 2.5 million copies

While I'm happy that one of moonman's games finally sold well, I have to say I'm a bit upset about the lack of a PC patch to fix the terrible port. Regardless congratulations moonman

archive.is/vp2Dt

Attached: 9810781b72c49d75618421701cda9be429e87564.jpg (600x337, 62.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Nier:_Automata
github.com/marcussacana/FAR/releases
firesanctuary.com/blog/2014/01/29/possible-connections-be
downace.com/ae7n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the purpose of this thread?

That's great.
you're really surprised you aren't getting one? It's a PC port, they've been shit forever.

You don't get to whine, mustard. You should have purchased the best game ever on its rightful platfom.

PC gaming just is not big in Japan and even console is getting fucked thanks to their obsession with mobage trash.

What is the purpose of this shitty post?

to find out the purpose of this shitty thread.

I felt like the first NIER was the only game I've played where the OST carried the game as that was its only stellar component though comfy as it may be all around. How does Automata compare?

Good game. But it isn't comfy as Automata is, but seeing how sad the plot gets it's understandable.

as the original is*
I'm fucking tired.

Also the OST of Automata is dynamic, like Soul Reaver had a dynamic OST. It's pretty good how much detail the OST has in game and how it changes depending on quests you have completed or not.

More than that, P* think they're too good for patching. Never mind the basic bitch mistakes they make sometimes.

OST is good but not as good as the original (admittedly, a very tall order). Core gameplay is pretty good but marred by some stupid decisions like tying enemy poise to your level though overleveling is also an issue (do side quests as they appear and you'll end 10 levels over the end boss) and enemies have little HP so you can't really style on them. IMHO there's nothing interesting to see in terms of scenery besides some rooms in the final area.
My modest two cents anyway.

Attached: yorha 2b & 9s.gif (500x650, 292.47K)

they patched vanquish.

I disagree on this. You'll notice a lot of shit from the first Nier in terms of lay-out and some less apparent shit that gets talked about in the novels.

Tetradev's suicide livestream when?

Attached: CsJx-V3WAAAd2_e.png (1200x1455, 1.16M)

yeah, it's not even platinum. It's pretty much everyone. They know the ports will get fixed by users, they can sticky the threads on the steam forums and they'll still get all the sales they want.

Really weird how every game that gets ported to PC has people claiming it's a terrible port and yet I've never had a single problem.

Really weird.

Nice frames

Yeah, just like the Nioh port
Totally trash
Even though I'm running it maxed with mid tier hardware

It's a great game, but the original was better in every way but the charadesign.

I had one crash with Automata, been playing the game for 60 hours now. About 20 hours with out the FAR thingy. Wish they'd patch in the shit FAR offers but still

You think the combat was better too?

I feel sorry for Tetradev

To have a circlejerk, DUH!

Yokotaro finally made a game that sold, is that not a miracle in itself?

It improved the loadings but I'd wager they only bothered because of the DLC.

There's some interesting details but the areas themselves, visually speaking, there's barely anything that gives you pause besides the first time you reach Didni World and, personally, I really liked the Copied City and the Tower.

It's not just ports, their games all got something that glaringly needs to be remedied, in Automata's case I'd say it needs a chip or equipable that acts as a EXP bank so you don't overlevel; whatever issues, they didn't use the overly priced and rather pointless DLC as a opportunity to fix anything. Vanillaware patches their games a lot, Dragon's Crown got a ton of them and it wasn't just performance, it added content and more options and all of that free of charge. And when I see a studio of a handful of people do that, I can't be sympathetic to anyone about that matter. From also patches their games a lot though that's one of those for better or for worse cases.

Attached: yorha infantry squad commander4.jpg (2828x4036, 11.23M)

No it fixed the glitch that made higher framerate deal more damage.

He has enough money now to fund his alcohol addiction for a life time.

One hundred percent yes, fuck the platinum fags unironically. Because for all the alternate combos in Automata, enemies are slow and shitty like turrets. While the few melee moves in the original Nier are used against much more dynamic foes (you are typically swarmed by packs of them) and the Weiss magics are used way more often than Automata's pod cooldowns.

sweet bliss

who's tetradev?

Attached: fearless dog girl turning her other cheek to the vacuum cleaner.jpg (850x693, 123.97K)

(You)

Attached: 9ad4c288760143a7402d5d9877916d347c6a8197_hq.jpg (599x510, 42.89K)

Some faggot who wishes Taro copied his ideas.

/agdg/ guy that claimed Taro stole ideas from his game. Anons laughed and wanted proof of this. Tetra couldn't handle the banter and sperged out and left. Shame he never came back. Some faggots just can't do bantz.

Here come the normalfags to ruin a formerly niche franchise
I'm happy for Taro but worried overall

Later in the game they get pretty fast though.

I agree with this but you can reduce the cooldowns with the chip shit.

Speaking about the chips they allowed to keep yourself weak as fuck of you choose to do so. Plus I think the playing the game on hard offers a lot more attention and so forth. I never thought the combat of the first Nier was bad but it got dull pretty fast aside from using Weiss.

One complaint I have is that the hacking is so fucking overpowered that it aint even fun to use.

wew

I don't go to /agdg/

Attached: zero shrug.gif (500x281, 995.74K)

This whole hobby has been ruined by normalfags.
And this board as well.

At this point suicide might be the option for you, though you're partially right

We have a Gachashit general and retards defending mid gen console upgrades.
The hobby is full of people that hate it and the communities that were formed around it.
Little more than partial
I just play the vidya I want, it's a shame there's no longer to interest to talk about it here.
I have for 3 years, and it failed, as a matter of fact it's only gotten worse.
Nah, my vidya keeps me comfy
I'm just sad I can no longer say the same about this board

Attached: Bwaahhaaaaahh.jpg (1604x1184, 689.93K)

I'd make it 2'500'001 if there was a PC version without Denuvo.

A retard that couldn't handle banter, like yanderekike. Thought Taro stole his ideas or some shit. Taro as far as I know posted here once, so I don't see the logic in tetradevs shit.

That happens quite often, people create almost the same ideas at almost the same time independantly of each other; and to some lesser(or more?) extent, I have created my own ideas and someone remakes that idea several years down the line and it feels almost like it was stolen despite never telling anyone about it. But maybe it's just karma for being too lazy or maybe nothing is technically original except your own take on things.

Not an argument.

People that claim this is a bad port are all retards that either run win8/10 or hardware under minimals specs.
Or both.
Don't reply to them.

Attached: 20170403004610_1.jpg (1920x1080, 256.61K)

I initially played the game on Windows 7 with a 4th Generation I5 and GTX 1060 6GB, and had micro-stuttering. Switched to Ryzen and upgraded to 16GB of RAM—a switch which called for Windows 10 for full support—and experienced the same issues. But that's just anecdotal, like your projection nigger. I wish it were that simple though.

Attached: a0614822a76392fe1df184df891ab54e10a45b8a788383f6b076c5a47e22a33c.jpg (640x583, 44.89K)

To add to that, I hope it is my hardware. However, no other game has done this to me besides Dishonored 2. So, I'm not certain.

posting better track

I still remember when the absolute madman revealed Atomato at E3 out of fucking nowhere, what a fucking magical day.

Attached: c273e18a9d1aa4160715749e4224bb6b8ecdfac258ab7d6d9abc92f4d7cf4f98.jpg (761x563, 42.04K)

Could you post some examples? I found a disappointingly low amount of Automata salt from SJWs.

This is definitely a shit port, as expected from a bunch of japs.

Funny thing, I played it on a gaymen laptop from about 7-8 years ago and it worked fine outside of the first marx fight after the first shooting section.

I may be more sensitive to mircostuttering & poor frame pacing (autistic), as I cannot stand to play a game with such erratic frame pacing, There's so much frame attenuation on my end, it gives me a god damn headache. I absolutely fucking love the game—even beating the first route despite my aforementioned issues—but lament the state of the port. Granted, it may be the cause of my HDD or the intrusiveness of Special K but I'm not so certain.

Attached: f6112e9c72c7cd9d2466fc10c93dc7c36cd44c02c234f690971693952c08e6bc.gif (512x512, 2.46M)

Did you? I recall the usual prospects bitching about 2B, though I admit I didn't pay too much attention to it.

user I have the exact same setup as you do and I'm getting 60 fps that dip to 50 sometimes.

I know how you feel.

Attached: 1331516032787.gif (400x300, 2.13M)

there really wasn't very much. Just the usual "putting females in sexy outfits is sexist because blah blah no agency muh harmful whatever." Literally nothing new. The feminism cow is milked so dry I wonder why people even bring it up any more.

Attached: NieR_ Automata OST - Copied City (Dynamic - Vocals) (480p_30fps_VP9-128kbit_Vorbis).webm (854x480, 6.1M)

I like it

I easily get 60, the problem isn't the framerate but rather the frame pacing and micro-stuttering. If you have any ideas on how to alleviate this shit, I'd be willing to try them no question.

The worst part is, I feel like I'm just fucking mad because everyone else is a "it werks for me" fag.

Attached: 1358f66816f2e4f22321002cdc71d37377881e7af9f3156574dd1785440eadb6.jpg (545x428, 54.93K)

Too bad. It was a fantastic game in my opinion. If they fixed it and got rid of denuvo I'd buy it right this second despite already beating the game. But I guess this way denuvo saved me 60 burgerdollars and I still got to ogle some nice android ass.

It werks for me :^)
Try this: pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Nier:_Automata and github.com/marcussacana/FAR/releases It took some tweaking but I got Automata running perfectly aside from the occasional crash.

How did the very first person survive the credit sequence without anyone sacrificing their save file before him?

Asian autism?

Didn't seem too hard. I'm sure it can be done.

The stupidest thing about all this is that Yoko Taro had the entire concept of YoRHa "Battle Android Girls" before Drakengard 3 was even released, at least back in January of 2014. Nearly two years before Taro ever came to Holla Forums in Septernber 2015.

firesanctuary.com/blog/2014/01/29/possible-connections-be

Tetrsdev is a fucking moron and needs to take a healthy dose of schizo meds.

Attached: d3f850280a5b15cd0731d55060c80ccf-dbqdqp9.png (834x1214, 1.8M)

Unfortunately, I have FAR installed, and while it fixes certain issues the game has it still doesn't fix the stuttering on my end. That is, unless a new version happens to. Which means shit for me, as I'm a pirate fag and only certain versions of FAR are supported.

Every fucking time.

Attached: Anger.jpg (1280x720, 254.04K)

That's the best part of the true ending. Not only did someone sacrifice his save file so you could see it, but the chain goes unbroken all the way back to one autist who made an even greater sacrifice after trying countless times to win by himself and eventually succeeding.

Did Nier Automata really had a dyke protagonist or is it just fake news?

I'm pretty sure it was seeded with staff names helping people at the very start, and you can probably check this by playing the game totally disconnected from the internet

What fucking rag have you been reading

Mandatory desert theme posting

The FAR version in the git should be piratefag enabled and there's more in the wiki then 'lol buy a SDD.' Although one thing I don't think is in there is the hyperthreading fix. Have you done that yet? Also, don't use ingame AA and AO at the same time.

(checked)
(checked)
Rest in piss. I even have some old OC saved from his posts over the years.

Attached: DUBS THREAD.jpg (757x675 33.98 KB, 249.29K)

Forgot a few images

Attached: didn't tetrachroma dev had an schtradenfraude with agdg_.png (366x400 91.41 KB, 81.72K)

He's probably one of those guys that only knew Automata through the 2016 E3 teaser and I did remember everyone going "BULGE LMAO" but that didn't amount to anything.

There's no tranny in automata

This.
They seed names from Drakengard as well.

FAR is what caused my game to crash, it's a piece of shit. Use BorderlessGaming to force windowed full screen and all your problems will be solved.

Attached: yokotaro_on_v_2015.webm (640x480, 4.05M)

Nah, you're just objectively wrong. I get crashes every 5-15 minutes. It's unplayable since you can't save constantly to get around that.

I want to empty my balls into 2B.

Attached: works on my machine.png (200x193, 29.55K)

Ironic shitposting = shitposting.

I'm entirely serious faggot, I played the game and beat both the 2b and 9s routes so far.

what would it take to convince you that it works on my computer?

Attached: santa chen.png (235x201, 46.78K)

2B's ass saved both Platinum and Yoko Taro

Attached: 2B wet butt.mp4 (1280x720 9.02 MB, 3.55M)

the PC port was not made by Plat, it was made by square enix for some absurd reason, Plat games normally have good ports, like bayo and metal gear rising.

How he managed to find this myth of a site is beyond me.

Attached: 8chan is a myth.png (1446x2500, 1.42M)

In an interview their modeler said he'd get fired if he didn't make 2B sexy. It was a good decision after all

A number of AMD cards suffer from the issue of constant crashes. Look it up online to find what driver version you need to roll back to.

Attached: absolutlely based.jpg (680x510, 84.62K)

Oh fuck it's this guy again. Fine, I give up, whatever you say.

Attached: medic jesus christ.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

The sad part about this is that this should be the standard and expectation when designing models, not the exeption.

Attached: 2b 4.mp4 (598x676, 274.54K)

Reported for shitposting. Not really sure what you expected, dipshit. Your statements are irrelevant.

GIGS
OF
RAM

Attached: aef07f9fd9bd70062c2be04341fb416faa0cdcaa22077cd42d4bc9ee2708d774.jpg (393x382, 43.97K)

Attached: denton.jpg (207x253, 16.9K)

The fuck are you talking about.

Confirmed for never having played it.

The Bayonetta and Vanquish PC ports were done by Sega of Europe, not by Platinum directly.

I managed to deal with frame pacing by tweaking FAR and no longer have micro stutter, but I still have the occasional stuttering when traversing the Open World. I just wish I had the money to buy the damn now to support Taro, too bad it goes off-sale tomorrow.

Attached: 46df3b535006dbee3c63e1512bb6ddd2b0c674fae63f30e2cbaa7c7845d9fe61.gif (540x543, 355.23K)

My pirated version worked perfectly fine, after the crack fix that stopped the game from crashing before the first save point

How do you even get 29 gigs of ram?

But it is the standard, at least in western companies.

Finally an excuse to post this

Attached: laughs_minerally.jpg (500x461, 149.02K)

You can run W7 on Ryzen just fine you know.

Attached: 27e356ed7028b0fd0a7c9e45a26439c57ba20fdb0b6542931db04ba7265e39d3.jpg (586x649, 51.73K)

I'm doing just that but for some reason my Paint saves keep getting interrupted

You sure? Heard about how amd can't support windows 7 anymore because of (((microsoft))) not letting em

Yeah. I went an tracked down a copy of Nier after I beat Automata and let it sit for a bit. Nier Gestalt is a game I'd struggle to recommend on anything else besides the story and soundtrack, which is weird because I did have fun playing it. The soundtrack supports whats emotionally happening, extremely well. The ost really juices up moments like emil's death and Nier passing out as Yonah is taken away.

I'm giggling just remember that shit.

Attached: image(16).png (837x631, 997.28K)

I want 2B to hug 9S ;3;

Attached: 31903ca38c0e2a1487bf29224169aecc.jpg (3500x3080 1.14 MB, 1.08M)

A boi who was making a stylish action game about robots

someone should make 2b cucking 9s with a nigger.

I want more 2B&9S SS/Oneshota hentai

Attached: explosive .45 ACP.jpg (400x400, 30.12K)

Attached: I Wonder.webm (512x512, 1.95M)

Fucking cuck

Attached: 67fbb9d2aff1c7a5ff11284659b4ee633ee616535ee02204d4ff8cd8bb2b08ee.jpg (750x800, 77.11K)

Fucking Christ, Just let the lil' nigga catch a nut

Attached: pop team yorha.png (1000x1080, 134.56K)

I ment to sage not spoiler it's late

Shotas are acceptable receptacles for homolust.

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot
I agree

Attached: 9S no way fag.jpg (570x613, 38.53K)

Attached: gfer3.png (485x443, 20.11K)

post more sissy 9S

Well said, I'm going to appropriate this as the moral of my OneShot fanfiction.

This thread got real gay, real fast

Attached: 9s cat boy.png (900x1100, 230.35K)

I played it on max graphics on my PC and had absolutely zero problems other than a crash when I equipped a +4 Auto-Heal in tandem with another chip. I tested it again and it was consistent, so that's strange.

Even still I count myself lucky, I heard horror stories about the PC port, but to me it was like they don't even exist. This was a day after the release date too.
It actually worked on my machine for once.

Attached: 2e0d4ac1d45933aa486c5eba7bfaab9cde57e30e8368139abf21406adfa0223b.jpg (680x584, 45.4K)

I remember when that bitch boy didn't wanna provide lewds of his MC in his gaym. Shit wasn't so cash.

I played it with exactly min spec hardware and it ran great @1080p aside from the occasional random crash.

Would you happen to have that crack?

Have you tried the fitgirl repack? Also FAR may or may not lead to more crashes. I found I didn't to install it and only needed borderless gaming but others needed both borderless and FAR to stop/avoid the crashes.

Attached: 2b 202 9s gallery.png (1800x1440, 2.54M)

I'm pretty sure I'm using FitGirl, but I tried to install FAR last night and it CTDs without even opening the game's window. And is there a preassembled version of borderless so that I don't have to fucking pirate Visual Studio to build it myself (because I fucking did that and followed the instructions on its website, and it still didn't compile). Honestly, this is just fucking unacceptable. I have never had any other game (or piece of software) crash like this on any computer I've ever used.

Bizarrely, it seems turning off every second core for the game process stops it from crashing.

You probably wouldn't believe me if I said I'd already done that (tried both even and odd cores), and have also done it in conjunction with and without an older version of FAR months ago with a different crack. Thanks for the help, anyway.

0w0 what's this?

Attached: IMG_4695.JPG (768x1024, 112.82K)

That's a lie that shills and idiots kept pushing. It does work.

Fuck off.

It really is. I remember an article sometime around summer where squarenix promised to have a patch around August, but that obviously never happened. I wish you luck user. You can also get it on the PS4 :^)

Attached: 2b 115 9s.png (987x1458, 1.8M)

More like improving

The criticism against the 2nd playthrough is completely valid. Replaying the game as 9S is fucking boring, if you didn't purposedly avoid all sidequests in order to keep something new to do.

That drakengard forced you to stock up on replays, is no concern. My problem is that Automata tries the same as the original Nier, but fails: it tries to keep the 2nd playthrough fresh by the way of additional cutscenes. But those are incredibly dull and obvious (have you ever given a fuck about the robot tapestry stories?) for the simple reason that the 'humanity' in the machines is not a twist, while the scenes are supposed to shocking humanize them.

By comparison, the extra scenes in the Nier replay are fantastic and soul crushing. I believe 2B and 9S should have been switchable characters and the third act be accessible immediately afterwards.

Either way, I have no idea why they are so fascinated with 2B, to the point to where they draw an anthro/ or their furry character with her clothes. Its freaking bizarre. JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM HAHA ECKS DEE

This. I think what they were trying to do for the second playthrough was, since you've already beaten the game once, doing it again will be easier and faster. However, it just made everything feel like a drag, especially since for 9S' gameplay, to where his combat is limited and lack the fluidity as 2B's since 9S isn't even a fighter per say and most of the time you will just be hacking the robots anyway, since that does more damage most of the time. I don't think 2B and 9S should be switchable, I think they should have made the second playthrough shorter with more changes added to it.
I skipped every cutscene that dealt with the machines and their humanity, like why bother.

Attached: f3bb97cc1d1af9f70e46cf9d43f96f74197b46f5741796a4e7e812274db8b8b8.jpg (1447x2047 2.56 MB, 2.56M)

Now those are just nasty.

Attached: IMG_2814.JPG (500x268, 37.31K)

fucking kill yourself faggot

Attached: 736973__safe_solo_humanized_blushing_sunset shimmer_collar_piercing_embarrassed_artist-colon-c-dash-minded.png (900x1200, 527.86K)

I hope your glass house is stone proof user.

Its called not being a degenerate faggot
Fur faggotry is the one true path to hell

Attached: 1092031__safe_artist-colon-lumineko_sunset shimmer_equestria girls_avatar_blushing_cute_open mouth_rawr_rawrvatar_shimmerbetes_solo_speech bubble.png (500x500, 302.01K)

And do you realize what you are posting is from?

Attached: IMG_3086.PNG (381x403, 253.59K)

You really don't see it,do you?

Attached: 1336777478039.gif (193x135, 1.57M)

Attached: f38138f4903ef891e971afc46c6dadc1.jpg (578x477, 40.56K)

Its from a show with cute teenage girls having cute teenage problems and magic bullshit
Don't try and make out watching cartoons for girls is anywhere close as degenerate as furries faggots

Attached: Newvegasbait.png (225x95, 20.03K)

Nearly perfectly crafted bait

Attached: look_at_this_faggot.png (534x489, 318.2K)

Thread derailed, congratulations!
Reading these post was very funny though.

Attached: ive_been_trolled.webm (765x1044 144 KB, 136K)

You could've said that, but also not posted those pics.

Attached: IMG_3267.JPG (352x395, 54.76K)

You're really inviting the shit with that image as well
she's a hottie

piss off back to 4cuck faggot

Attached: Angry Straight Noises Maria Holic Rage pissed off.jpg (370x400, 46.25K)

:^)

Attached: 2B Deepthroat inflation 65850762_p3.png (1200x960 1.07 MB, 193.67K)

You did it user, you fooled us, it's over, you can stop now.

It'd be better than ponyshit.

Attached: IMG_4083.JPG (720x720, 142.69K)

Attached: fgsfdsdargeg.jpeg (317x316, 17.62K)

Well, borderless gaming is finally being released for free as a compiled EXE, so I was able to install that. I got to play 10 minutes of Automata instead of 5 by using borderless gaming, and so I was able to advance by a single save point. Hooray! Square needs to be mass executed.

I really fucking like those clothes, by the way.

We share so many of the same fetishes, but then he has to bring on all his futa, TF and inflation autism.

Attached: HE HATES IT.jpg (1280x960, 141.08K)

I know that feel.

Attached: IMG_4659.PNG (500x479, 192.86K)

Attached: whythough.jpg (600x600, 45.56K)

He was a autist but, i really wanted to play his game. i wonder if he still lurks here

Attached: crying chinese soldier.jpg (900x614, 83.12K)

99% of furry artists couldn't draw to save their lives

.t

Attached: 2515854 - Rebecca_Cunningham TOBY_ART TaleSpin.png (2316x2200, 4.02M)

I really hate you for this.

You could say the same about anything, really.

Was that supposed to be an example of an artist who knows how to draw?

Attached: cd61ba2ad44f364da52e5db281bef75d9b9e825677ca151e4b00f539a23bd3bd.png (799x650, 521.84K)

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus. And vanilla Toobs.

Attached: yorha 2b340.png (810x1080 368.94 KB, 610.66K)

The only question I have is:
Do you have more?

You need to beat it
Just beat it

Attached: xbox_360_mj_moonwalk.gif (300x200, 33.99K)

I'm actually a furnigger, but the chances I ever find someone who can draw half decently and isn't gay, into fats, or into vore, is astronomically low.

Attached: IMG_4685.JPG (1267x2047, 499.2K)

You're not alone here,there's a shitload of people here who like furry porn as long as it's straight

Here's the thing.
I'm not advocating,but I'm showing something.
Artists,specially when they're new,they normally fall down the slippery slope if they get payed enough cash.I've seen many people wasting talent in fetishes for those furrybux.
Watch this
I can't believe that shadman of all people is right

Attached: philosophical shadman.webm (1920x1080, 9.96M)

I kinda like the game but there was absolutely nothing to do in it. The game also was incredible short.

Did we play different games or did you just play through 2b's story and quit?

>Muh new game plus
No, the game doesn't have different endings and the tomboy part only has little minor changes. It still forces you to play the exact same shit, only worse.

I have seen some shit

Attached: 1379669283200.jpg (1920x1920, 138.14K)

downace.com/ae7n

It has 26 different endings.

No

Confirmed for never having played the game.

Yes it does.

No, it does not have different endings.
Check'em

Attached: 3bea14621b991d70238e5a28512cee5213b8f8e899d992e9b43e4d5e3cdcbb2a.png (670x770, 182K)

Reported for spam.

Seriously now, it doesn't have different endings. All your different endings are game overs and the other ones where the game brings you back to the main menu aren't endings. There are 2 different endings, the ones where you choose to play as the girl or the tomboy in the ending and kill the other, that's it.
Now check'em

Attached: Check 'em, goyim.jpg (271x214, 8.88K)

Attached: no dubs.png (778x612, 411.09K)

Reported.

Good. Hopefully developers see this and realize that putting good looking women in their game is actually a good thing.

What exactly is wrong with the PC port?

Go suck more japanese dick. You probably also think that the Nier world is connected to that Drakengard because lol references

Frame rate issues because of Denuvo.

Wew.

Jews fear the samurai.

Attached: c90e962cce1c86892a3e3bf0373e94bae429e7a9da5a46ee3408dfda669c28c1.jpg (1280x2412, 217.57K)

It doesn't have 26 endings but it does have 4 main ones. The game doesn't end with the defeat of Adam and the twink's repeated playthrough. NG+++ starts off completely different where The bunker falls and you fight the one responsible for all of this and Ending 4 is right after this playthrough which features the true ending.

I know there will be people who missed them out but you being willingly retarded smells like (you) kikery here

Attached: 1390122886277.png (348x161, 96.65K)

I swear fucking brainlet mods deleting my posts

How's that NG+ ?!
All they did was literally split the game in 2 parts. First you play part one as 2b and then you get to play it again as the twink boy with slight alternate routes, still doing the same main stuff and being able to continue some side quests and open those fucking treasure that were locked from you in the beginning in the most retarded fucking way.
Then comes the second part where you play as all three characters, starting as 2b where you kill the others who are infected by the virus or some shit. The only different endings are in the end when you're in the tower, when you decide if you play as the twink or as a2 or whatever her stupid name is.

Fucking nigger mods

Meaning the endfight between the twink faggot and the 2b clone,

You were blown the fuck out. Stop being autistic. Stop being a coward. Accept that you were wrong and move on with your life.
I haven’t even played the fucking games and I know you’re lying.

lol, 26 endings

Wow, I really wish I could see the rest of your posts just to watch you get btfo more

Attached: 11b0409703a30026aa21eeb13d7b04fca53434f9979dc2d49c06ce5ba0176451.png (800x600, 33.84K)

Sure, faggot. If you call game over screens endings.

How often are you going to proxy hop, you faggot?
i know it's you by the subhuman way you write.

Why were my posts deleted? fucking niggers.

Nigger

After this fight, the game goes to the main menu and tells you
How's this an ending when the game just goes to the main menu and tells you to keep playing?
are you so much of brainlet?

I don't even know what this thread is about and I can tell you're retarded.

Attached: ba07d934a52ebcb04f09a2d3f488deb0eff643d44a62027c2d03c99dcfdcd802_(1).png (1223x1143, 269.76K)

26 endings

Kekeke

Attached: uau.mp4 (640x360, 79.28K)

Do you think i can't tell my negro?

Btw, this is one of those many endings you talk about. It ends with a game over screen.

26 endings

Here's another one of those endings

Wait could you post another ending please?

Hey, how about that.

Yeah it's my fault. There's no point in discussing anything with baiting brainlets.

Check those digits btw

Attached: 3bea14621b991d70238e5a28512cee5213b8f8e899d992e9b43e4d5e3cdcbb2a.png (670x770, 182K)

Mhmm

Attached: 166619646d537b1982ca55ee42c7f4c2bab91a9bb3ef0fb56f0046c2860dc92b.jpg (609x676, 62.9K)

Okay, NOW I can tell.

You'll get it.

Attached: 7f4667e85c78beea18566ad8d6cf7c1c0742a4f35998b8c748c395c72b25e142.jpg (555x475, 93.06K)

probably ought to redownload this, got stuck on a boss and never even beat the first playthrough.

tbh I wish it wasn't so mainstream. YT threads used to be comfy, but now not.

well fug me

this, what with the shitposters, thiccfags, furfags, and brownies of all things, it really makes me not want to visit these threads. I mean I will still visit them but there will always be that nagging voice that tells me these threads are gonna be filled with faggots.
Anyway, I'm also glad Yoko had so much success with this game. He deserves it

Attached: 90ddf156bbf752e719081b6e02deec899230c89ad21fbecc400de757fdf08519.gif (434x434, 59.86K)

Nice pic, my boner thanks it. Polite sage.

Attached: 2B-A-OK.jpg (586x649, 92.73K)

wow
what a shitty surprise

Dubs.

Checked.

PC fags get what they deserve, take your stalkerbox and leave.

You mean losing the argument?

So, uhh, yeah

Attached: naked sephiroth fight.jpg (1280x720, 199.97K)

never had any issues with the port

If you're getting regular white screen crashes, chances are you're running GTX 700 series GPU or an Nvidia GPU with 700 series cores. AMD released a fix for the game a long time ago and it runs fine on my machine (Win7, FX 8150, R9 Fury) with only 1 crash in the intro in my entire playthrough.
TL,DR: The port is shit but FAR fixes most of it and if it doesn't you need to go beg nvidia for a fix like the dog you are.

Why does that robot have no penis?

Attached: 9b545f981836191e6d24521c50e0825af9b542ab9aa62497190a8e46a9bb94f0.png (234x255, 13.86K)

soyboys don't have penises user

He's like a robot/remade human some sort of thing.

they do, they're often behind chastity cages and generally small but they exist.

Attached: 60558431_p0_master1200.jpg (2000x2000 225.01 KB, 324.34K)

9S is 2B's bitch, not the other way around.

Attached: best grill.webm (1280x720, 4.22M)

I think the one you fight is Eve and he is definitely not the soyboy.
Adam's the bitch.
Eve should have kept his hair long though.

Erase gays from the face of the fucking Earth

Attached: 10.gif (230x140, 1.86M)

This is not only gay shit but it also looks like shit.

That's shemale, futa has vagina and is in fact not gay.

oh so it's even worse and yeah it is
does it got a dick?
bad news, jews

Me neither.

It's collective unconsciousness. Ideas themselves come and go, it's whether you manifest them in reality that matters.

Unironically enjoying eqg is even worse than liking mlp, it's like screaming I enjoy corporate garbage

UGH ALL THESE FUCKING SHITTY WESTERN GAMES WITH THEIR TERRIBLE PC PORTS, I ALWAYS PIRATE WESTERN GAMES THEY'RE SO SHIT.

Oh it's a shitty PC port? oh well they're all shitty anyway ha ha buy the game it's really good ha ha

You weeb-cucks are really, really pathetic.

Attached: 1444933077865.jpg (352x395, 45.47K)

He's probably that guy with uneven ram again.

Now whenever someone says something wont run on his pc I just always assume it's that guy because he was such a shitter about it.

I should have screen capped it

Attached: 0b031c4e839aff879cd62ef262935303527fbe021725569e199c4a1565da91fc.png (2636x1300, 3.53M)

That's because he's been deep down into that rabbit hole of drawing increasingly degenerate shit for cash.

There is a point where drawing this kind of shit becomes worse than prostitution, because finishing a piece take hours of work, staring at the horror that you're calling forth from the depths of your psyche at the behest of some other fucked up freak. A prostitute can at least drink and drug the pain away, but to be able to draw you have to stay sober and glare with your eyes wide open at the horror that you are now trapped in.

Wow that's really organic and natural posting.
I believe that these are individual users doing this without orchestration.

Attached: somebody free me from this mortal coil.jpg (720x960, 45.48K)

If yoko taro had paid shills, he'd probably pay them to get people to kill themselves

Attached: f96818142753087ab6a68d54f70dc92534f5ea1c043dbfec2805cb3c7db41554.jpg (1200x1013, 84.83K)

9s is the most obnoxious little bitch and I patiently await the day to come where I can mod his playthrough to let me play as 2B instead. The hacking minigame was fun the first time and tedious the fiftieth, and his combat was shit, and his constant whining was unbearable.

We should have had a storyline where you can reprogram 9S into a silent without emotion 9Shota, then a bad ending like the Yoko Taro way.

kek
He was pretty delusional but I wish he would finish his game. It looked fun.

Also, some of the stuff posted i this thread is absolutely disgusting.

We should have had a storyline where A2 just obliterates 9S instead of saving his bitch ass, or gotten to play through a prequel chapter with all of the repeated killings of 9S. Or an option in a replay to have 9S sacrifice himself to save 2B in the beginning of route C, so we can play as 2B and A2 going on a revenge crusade against robots together instead of 9S acting like a fucking idiot for a whole route.

why people hate on 9s so much, he was best written character of au'tomato unlike walking emotionless trope 2b, i bet you fucks thought ryougi shiki is "cool" as well

Attached: 2f18c66d00bd4facdbbd658777c34c72b92b6563a7a1895b569527403633d632.jpg (1000x552, 65.83K)

My only issue with 2B was that she's kind of a frigid cunt for most of the story

I think it's meant to be a twist, but most people forget about her first conversations with 9S by the time they get to the last endings.

I sure as fuck hope you actually finished the game and not just finished route A and thought you were done

Just finished the game last night with all the endings. I think I understand what happened at the end pretty well but my only question is who exactly orchestrated the entire plot to have Yorha be dismantled and reformed every time? Is it the voice in the white tower? What is that voice anyway, is it like a "group" consciousness of all machines or something like that? Is it also this voice that guides all the pods, until it gets betrayed by the pods at the end?

I want waifu cucks who started the series with Drakengard 3 to leave.

Attached: NieR_Kaine_No7_1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 2.09M)

Dad and Brother Nier were more interesting to me
than 9S, but at least 9S has a chance to live with his waifu when everything is said and done.

That doesn't happen. It's not a cycle, the watcher controlling the robots left.

FTFY
9S is a crybaby soyboy bitch in route C and his combat outside of hacking sucked, which quickly became tedious.

Instead of more of your faggot defense force shit where you cry because not everyone wants to fuck little boys like you, let's talk about how leveling up is the shittiest RPG mechanic that needs to get out of games forever. Route C is a fucking cakewalk, if you do the subquests and don't ignore combat you end up over-leveled to the point that every enemy dies too quickly and the final boss isn't a challenge. And in subsequent playthroughs before you pull the ending E trigger you oneshot everything and there's no way to scale back your power to make the combat fun again. The biggest crime in that regard is movesets - even using level 1 weapons isn't ideal because levelling weapons adds moves. Unless the DLC added an option to make everything level 99, I haven't bought it because the way it was shoehorned in was disgusting.

Nier gets to live with his waifu. Kaine kicks the fuck out of a tree and brings him back.

Attached: kaine.jpg (1163x696, 48.36K)

Oh right, I forgot that happens in an afterstory.

AYY YO WHERE DA WHITE ANDROIDS AT!

Attached: Where The White Androids At.webm (1920x1080, 5.07M)

Depends, ending E has two ending in itself. One where 9S gets rebooted and one where he doesn't.

Speaking of best girl in the series, and how it is explicitly stated that the 2 series androids were based off her, Automata is pretty much Kaine kills everything: the game. It's underplayed too much, though. Her swords aren't even in the game, what the hell. They were in drakengard 3 but not the actual nier sequel.

Second best girl is Jackass, by the way.

Can you read you dense motherfucker? You still slaughter everything instantly after a certain point, and playing oneshot difficulty isn't satisfying at all, it just makes enemies tedious and encourages you to end combat as quickly as possible. I want an actual fight.

It aint. A2 has bits of the personality of Kaine because her personality is based of Kaine's, every androids personality is based from human data that they stored during the Gestalt project. So data from human Kaine that is, meaning not in game Kaine, so it's still not best girl.

Attached: why.gif (262x236, 2.73K)

Oh also apparently Emil gets reminded about Kaine when you talk with him as A2. I've read some shit that for some he says she smells like someone he knew, that being Kaine, whilst others don't get that piece of dialogue at all. It's probably some Yoko fuckery at work.

When? I don't follow. I haven't played the other games though so I might be missing a lot of background info to really make sense of it. I looked it up and watchers are angels that want the death of humanity basically right? I thought it was heavily implied that something like this had happened before, all the talk of cycles, the backdoor in the code to hack everything easily and stuff like that. So there was a watcher controlling the machines, then it left after the events of ending E after the pods overcame their programming and rebuilt the 3 androids, sounds about right?

The biggest theme in the game is about dipshits doing to same thing and fucking up again. Every game of Yoko has this theme. The girls in red are basically the girl from Drakengard and the Watcher that controls her, but then dumped into a network of AI, that's why the red eye disease is still a thing but then reworked to infect androids.

Basically the Watchers are still assholes but now in a digital form, though in one ending A2 breaks that cycle. Yorha also uses symbols you see in Drakengard 3, wonder why.

Also video related if you wanna know more about the lore.

Does that happen if you choose not to sacrifice your save file? The ending E cutscene shows all three of them alive.

The red girls are heavily implied to be the effect of the watchers. So when the tower leaves / collapses, that's the end of it. Yorha was created by an older generation of androids to create and perpetuate the idea that humanity was still alive.

Attached: 935ecf5a02cfd38b3d1596211e48ae309e193fa90cd1b2f746f214433c76c9e9.png (251x288, 145.75K)

That's actually a fair point. 9S was far from the best character they could have created.

Making everything level 99 would make it just as tedious, action RPGs like this are easy by default with a level system. The only thing that would satisfy what you want is to rebuild the game to be beatable at level 1 and give a chip that grants you no experience.

Their bodies get rebuild but thats really all ingame at least.

The rebuilding makes sense from a story perspective as well. So long as their data is in the bunker, they can be rebuilt.

That's obviously why they could be rebuilt after the black box reaction at the end of the intro and why 2B can kill 9S over and over. When the bunker goes down, they know they're on their last bodies.

I beat the game on a pirated copy the first time, they don't seed.

Did you allow the game to have internet access?

I just used cheat engine to lock my health value.

YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGERS JUST LISTENED AND BELIEVED WITHOUT EVIDENCE
No one ever proved that one user was Tetradev and not just a shit stirrer fucking around for shits and giggles. There are very few signs it was him from the faggot himself.

Remember, always believe what you hear on a-none-e-moose Taiwanese basket weaving enthusiast forums without question.

you deserve the industry right now

Attached: hahastupidkid.jpg (610x406, 42.01K)

The game tried to connect to network multiple times, so I assume it was allowed internet access. I ended up using a trainer, then buying the game on sale just for ending e. I also ended up never crashing on the actual copy, for what that's worth to any anons who keep having crashes like I did.

Attached: Peeping on pixels is disgusting.png (1145x203 231.57 KB, 34.4K)

Also dubsman, GayInformer tried to slander Automata as having microtransactions that don't use real money, nor currency that can be obtain through the use of real money in any way.

Attached: Outrageous.jpg (3769x3187 3.65 MB, 4.05M)

checked
I don't understand why sexy women offend these people so much. Is it truly just virtue signaling online? How does this actually bother anyone?

Yes. Doing it makes you part of the clique and if you're there long enough and are proactive enough about it, you weasel your way into a position of power. Also, it can be a way of atoning for the guilt of liking the subject matter which one derides, like the Catholic priest incidents.

The thought of sexy women being sexy reminds men that they can't get laid, and women that no one wants to fuck them.

:^)

You mean ugly men and ugly women, who shouldn't even exist in the first place. Where's St. Vega to deal with all of our ugly people woes in the world? They really do make things shit, and alot of them are jews anyway. If they could build some kind of raygun that made attractive people ugly, they would do so. Terry Davis has a similar philosophy in that we have to kill the vile people. The vile people are ugly people, niggers and jews.

Attached: We must kill the vile people.jpg (850x1100, 107.34K)

PCucks get what the deserve tbh.

He only got $0.04 per game sold poor guy

this tbh

Jealousy is a disgusting and pointless emotion that has done nothing but fuck humanity over time and time again. If they want to lash out at someone for their shit genes then they should direct their anger towards their parents who knew they were going to shit out ugly miserable children but did it anyway. Other people shouldn't have to suffer for a shitty decision that they had no part in.

The pc port has Denuvo. One of the reasons why I'm buying the N:A for the Playstation 4.

There's going to be a ton of disappointed people once the Denuvo severs go dead. I'm already saying RIP Android Ass "I'm dependent on the Denuvo severs." prematurely.

Wondering the same thing, especially since there's a background story of why female characters are wearing skimpy outfits and if those female characters pass my personal below the knee tests.

Attached: 1503842023369.png (1000x1069, 292.21K)

Unless theres something i'm doing wrong.
I'm just forever stuck at the overgrown shopping center.

Attached: sadarino.jpg (640x375, 34.67K)

you know, it does not make sense to always see the one piece ass string, like she's always walking with her buttocks spread apart. it's like the ass has no depth, it's kinda weird.

You have to walk up to the gate in the back left corner you faggot.

Attached: 651d6897836eba250b6d88d1e8ce152000882ee7377004d67a7a07bd0967deb5.jpg (1280x721, 256.42K)

9/10 times a bad port is still better than the console version. The complaints mostly come from a difference in standards.

With Japanese games the PC ports are always terrible though.

So what's the anniversary event?

Me

I wish Yoko Taro was my dad

its almost the end of march and there's no mention of what they want to do.

His mask looks more and more fucked up everytime.

Attached: 1445705986467.jpg (853x480, 30.69K)

He got a new mask

Last I checked, you can lend your PS4 games to your friend just fine

Mostly likely they will drop hints at the one secret in Automata that hasn't been found yet.

So you can your steam account.
In fact I gave my bro who was in china at the time login and password once so he could play something that was blocked by chinks for some reason.

You can lend Steam games these days too.

Envy is right word you're looking for, not jealousy aka zealous. Why do you think God is jealous/zealous all the time?

Attached: 28392b2e97345219a6e80eb6ce01c10499d025ea6e92cd9b7990eb5d2aa493e9.jpg (325x394, 20.23K)