THREE YEAR OLD DRIVERS PERFORM SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN MORE RECENT DRIVERS

Fuck Nvidia & their planned obsolescence. At least this generally true as I understand it based on personal experience. After downgrading to the older drivers I am now having a significant performance boost. An average +10 to +20 additional fps in many games and far less hitching and bottlenecking.

Results may vary my GPU is a four-year-old Potato. Do other GPU manufacturers do this? Does anything know any insider info about why Nvidia seems to live to fuck over the consumer?

Attached: mustard race.jpg (900x691, 204.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-64bit-305.68-whql-driver.html
forums.geforce.com/default/topic/543671/best-drivers-for-gtx-660/
amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/7000
support.amd.com/en-us/download
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias
pcpartpicker.com/products/memory/#s=301600&xcx=0&sort=price&Z=4096001,8192001,8192002,16384001,16384002&t=11
amdflaws.com/
archive.is/YQGHF
archive.is/bNPHY
pcpartpicker.com/list/B7n8KB
bfcentral.net/bf4/2013/11/battlefield-4-faces-crash-issues-playstation-4/
please
nintendolife.com/news/2017/11/physical_version_of_wwe_2k18_requires_a_24gb_download_to_play
github.com/corna/me_cleaner
playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/ps4/
steamcommunity.com/id/gamezard/
vogonswiki.com/index.php/Graphics_Cards
features.slashdot.org/story/00/01/20/1316236/b-gates-rants-about-software-copyrights---in-1980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know what to buy? A dedicated gaming device - a video game console.

I should have upgraded a long time ago I'm still on a HD5770 for fuck's sake. At this point consoles are actually starting to look like a viable option, certainly fucking cheaper.

got any proof?, do you have any charts that you can show me? any sources on the matter? because this thread is a piece of shit that doesn't show me anything

Attached: c90a2a9c0cc2817df281f8a4439757403722e8ad647f638d5873b6364384dd30.jpg (405x214, 22.44K)

YOU DON'T SAY?!

It's something that people have suspected for some time, but if you're just going to make a
Works on MY Machine blogpost without anything backing it up, what's the fucking point?

Attached: citation.png (455x432 321.77 KB, 364.1K)

its a personal antidote form experience. As leader of this coalitionist I put you two in charge of constructing charts and varying if what I say is true.

dubs? dubs

this has been known for some time. It even happens with really old Nvidia hardware. They've been doing this for a very, very, very long time. You might think PC gaming being fucked is something that happened in the past few years, but no, the demise was planned 20 years ago. You're just strapped in for the ride while corporations in software, hardware, infrastructure, pick it all apart. Welcome to the machine, it's dying and you're stuck inside.

Attached: scowl.png (768x432, 433.2K)

There's AMD and Intel with their integrated shit and that's about it.
Make no mistake, AMD wants your money and nothing else, they just don't have the luxury of complete market domination like nvidia, so they have to provide some quality and not jew you out of every shekel that you have on a yearly basis.

What gen are we talking about though?
If it's the current one, you might as well kill yourself.

It's been known for a while, someone ought to have screencaps or archive links.
They also purposefully include ridiculous effects in games that feature gameworks so that AMD cards get shit performance, but it actually also impacts nvidia's performance as well, just not as significantly.

That's not how this works unless the card is 10 years old.
OP's hardware is only 4.
Fucking AMD released drivers last year that boosted performance of all of their cards.

gaming consoles are more viable if you want games and also value your agency.

Blame cryptoniggers

The violent pushback from advertising the loss of agnecy is the only reason you're only getting half the Jew dick up your ass with some lube on a console instead of all the way. However only people who hack and homebrew on a console are even remotely free otherwise you're even more of a slave then someone on Win10.

Attached: laughingpopteamgirls.gif (1280x720, 961.42K)

you have more agency than all steam users if you have a single physical copy of a game. you have no argument.

how is it phone posting if I created the OC in the OP? Maybe I'm just really bad at spelling?

First off most games selling physicial copies now are actually cosmetic CDs with merely just the installer and the DLC they think you won't be smart enough to find. inside, you still need to install the game from an online connection. Second all online games both for PC and Consoles have DRM features and in fact Console players can't do shit about it half the time anyways. Third modern consoles that are not hacked successfully is full of bloatware and deliberately railroading you into using only the services tied to the Console's publisher not even giving you the choice of freedom. Freedom is for those who know how to jailbreak and code regardless of PC or consoles.

I'm not even getting started on the hardware limitations which severely limit things that are openly available to the PC crowd like huge overhaul mods.

Actually you can get a decent used CPU for cheap and perform just the same even in new games as a brand new cpu. Grab some old ddr3 ram to go with it and you are left with struggling to find a decent GPU. Don't fall for the "each gen has 10% ipc increase" hype because it's irrelevant for 90% of applications. I own a bunch of games that my 8 year old x5680 will run just the same as a new processor clock for clock. Trust me I've tested it with charts and everything.

CPU's aren't expensive you dumb nigger.

seriously nigger??

Attached: 1433689481131.png (523x372, 250.34K)

Attached: 0658e4c4b8ba47b3efe3e513311bd6232a06cf43ca1df21678d4ed457267d623.jpg (239x254, 97.56K)

I got a 380 4GB on sale three years ago, feel lucky about that and something tells me to wait another 3 years as it does well on most things, same for the 8350 it is paired with.

I'm not going to try and explain how hardware optimization of technology works, because you're already being a retard.

His channel is shit now that Luke is gone also Linus' wife is an asian sjw and his children are abominations.

seriously go fuck yourself
>>>/reddit/

He's literally in the other room, floatplane runs from within the Linus media group building.

100% wrong, you have no argument. Try again.

Attached: here's_your_(you),_for_a_price.jpg (740x960, 139.42K)

Is he moving the goalpost from "Nvidia didn't downgrade performance" to "Nvidia didn't downgrade performance ON PURPOSE?". I thought it was common knowledge that fixing bugs usually leads to performance loss. He's too gay and annoying to keep listening to.

But it's wrong because it shows consistent (even if minor) improvements of FPS from driver update to driver update. Linus and Luke don't hold back from shitting on Intel, AMD, or nVidia at any given time, why would they start for this video?

The fact of the matter is, if your performance in a game is not as good as it is in another game, and the games are 2 years apart, that's proof of what he's saying. New technology is not in the firmware for optimization, so the card has to do it brute force method, which is where performance goes down. Attributing that to NVidia "fucking things up" intentionally or not, is stupid.

Next you'll tell me samsung patches their galaxy line of products to perform worse so despite releasing similar specced items the performance always seems to improve

You mean like AMD did with the Fiji?

Nvidia does this shit all the time, they put a bunch of hacks in their new drivers for new games and / or new GPUs, but most of those aren't ported back to older GPUs either because the hardware can't really support it or because it doesn't make them any money to improve older GPUs.

Regardless I'll take that over how AMD and intel handle drivers any day of the week, the former simply doesn't fix major issues years in the running and still manages to breaks shit every new drivers while the latter very literally doesn't support anything past the currently available graphics hardware and has windows drivers so fucking terrible the open source ones consistently beat them in every way and those linux drivers ironically add support for things the hardware can handle instead of just telling you to buy new shit to get proper OGL4.X / Vulkan, support.

Nobody cares about your ecelebs

Now that I'm looking at the charts, there's certainly performance downgrade here and there within the same game.
No wonder people complain at times. AMD doesn't get this treatment because their initial drivers are shit and improve significantly over time.
So the "myth" makes perfect sense.

yes, only considerably more frequently, and between manufacturers too!

they both do it. Nvidia does it more. AMD gets more shit for it.

Where does that happen? All I ever see around here is ignorance where people shit on Intel and NVidia but act like AMD is the fucking lord and savior come to earth. They'd rather pay the same or more for less performance, because they think that somehow NVidia is in deep with the jews, even though NVidia's main manufacturing plant is on American soil and AMD's R&D is in Israel… I dunno, you tell me where NVidia gets less shit than AMD.

doesn't this depend on what game you're playing?
seeing as they make GameReady(TM) drivers for every new game that comes out that performs wonky on their existing drivers?

tech press which undeniably covers more than an imageboard with about 2500 users.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say AMD is free of wrong doing. They just say exactly what I said, that they both do it, AMD does it less. Then someone like you acts like people say AMD is a heavenly do no wronger eternally.

NVidia makes new game ready drivers because developers make generic code that only works on one particular piece of hardware from each manufacturer, so they make drivers that make said performance the same across their hardware platforms. AMD also does driver optimization though. The fact of the matter is, AMD and NVidia would know much better how to optimize for their own hardware than a developer would.

You're a massive faggot.

AMD and Nvidia both also work directly with developers in some cases, but most often they refer developers to their respective development forums which, well, having a few technicians browse a forum for questions to answer is no doubt less effective than having someone side by side working out issues with you.

Aye, that's also true. It's the same as going on a forum to see how someone else solved the same issue because there's no first-party support, and hoping that the fix helps.

(This also led to the hatred of doing so, because people would post "nevermind, fixed it myself" and never mention what they did, thus how that whole thing got started…)

fortunately developer forums are pretty useful, but it's still just a forum. You still have to wait for replies, case by case circumstances, etc.

But I am objectively correct. Nu-doom now runs at between 60-100fps with 353.62 but ran consistently below 60 fps with 378.78. Also, I am not a dick sucker who tries to cover up planned obsolescence when it's been known about for years.

I doubt you have any evidence to back up that claim.

the GTX 760 ti doesn't have properly working Vulkan support in my experience unfortunately.

Attached: 1419204790487s.jpg (249x234, 5.17K)

Attached: e7ea2537a65ce06798879a92528e24a8d6e5b2573260b87f8d8cd6497f60e4aa.jpg (637x484, 28.99K)

This guy knows what I'm talking about.

Attached: You broke my computer, you little shit.png (787x830, 679.87K)

my man, call them what they are. Corporate cock suckers.

that also perturbs me tremendously

it was the implication

Attached: big sadness.jpg (392x495, 119.87K)

Ngreedia has been doing this since 341.xx, this is nothing new.

Hey go ahead and call me names even if indirectly, I can take it. But I actually write code, and I think I know something of what I'm talking about. As opposed to a guy whose literal response was just "fuck you, go to reddit!" because he had no argument, and still doesn't.

Attached: yeah okay whatever man.gif (320x240, 7.21M)

HTML, CSS, Doom Decorates and Qbasic is not really what one would call advanced coding. Nothing personal kid but I guess your appeal to authority makes sucking cooperate cock a bit less bitter. * Tips Fedora *

Prove me wrong then Nigger, even with games small enough to still be fully on the disc some of them won't even run without a day 1 patch which requires an online connection to download or for you to straight up burn the updates on to a CD to pop in to the console. Modern consoles are just out of the box PCs.

And you keep harping about Steam but cracking non-multiplayer games is simple and once it's cracked you don't even need to keep it in the same folder.

Attached: never go full retard.png (608x343, 258.01K)

Good thing I write in C++ primarily, then! Thanks for the heads up user, because naming off two markup languages, and two command based scripting languages is totally talking about programming.

And you didn't even write anything of note.

Attached: IMG_0372.JPG (630x623, 64.98K)

Watch him throw the Cpisspiss meme around while having little to not actual coding experience like it mean,s something.

CSS is neither markup nor script. What the fuck are you on about?

Attached: 3.gif (500x375, 503.49K)

Attached: 1439574798197.png (500x500, 161.8K)

Yeah well I write in C# , so fuck you sophist. It doesn't make you any less of a corporate cock sucker shilling Nvidia planed obsolescence.

Attached: fedorable.png (940x510, 1.36M)

This is supposed to be news?

Regardless, not relevant to the topic at hand. The suggestion is that NVidia somehow degrades the performance of their cards with each driver. Which would only make sense is NVidia were removing hardware optimization branches from their drivers, which they would have no reason to do so. The reason that one card will perform better than another boils down to number of compute units as well as hardware optimization. If a card doesn't have tessellation on it (which AMD cards didn't, and still don't) as a hardware optimization, then it boils down to brute forcing (or in AMD's case, their hackneyed solution is to instead cut out a bunch of geometry and render the point mostly moot).

I use C# too. Python too. I use the right tool for the job. But the highest throughput performance is still C++.

Attached: Smug_Kojima.png (235x409, 134.39K)

That's what I tried to explain, but as always, NVidia is Satan and you can't educate otherwise, or you just get called a "shill" even though I've not really spoken negatively of AMD or even in favor of NVidia, I'm just debunking ignorance.

But you still suck corporate cock and obfuscate planned obsolescence. Its almost as if you are lying to win an argument on the internet.

Attached: bunny dude.png (1003x759, 672.14K)

You can continue to repeat the same things repeatedly, but it doesn't make you any less wrong. You've yet to provide any data to support what you're saying, and I'm not "obfuscating" anything, I don't think you know what the word obfuscate means.

user but I'm not wrong and you are literally talking out your ass to shill for NVidia.

Please explain how I am shilling. Do you just use buzzwords all day to try and dismiss anything that shakes your world view?

CUCK, SHILL, OBFUSCATION

Data, motherfucker, do you have it or not?

Literally what I just said though, I write in any language and use it as a tool. Way to ignore that part.

Is there a chart for the best driver version for each card or something like that? Please help

if you put the disc in your console and its never online, it'll install the game data from the disc if it needs to. You literally never used these things before and have no idea what you're talking about and likely are basing your information on 2013 e3 memes. you ignorant nigger.

Attached: welcome to boost.png (1004x1000, 403.8K)

Start with the launch driver for the architecture and work you way from here.
nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-64bit-305.68-whql-driver.html

So either you’ve never done any graphics programming or you’re one of the useless cunts that writes them trying to save face.

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/543671/best-drivers-for-gtx-660/
It might help.

I haven't upgraded drivers in fuck if I know how long. Always had to do a clean install and it would purge settings. Being a lazy cunt is alright sometimes.

You have yet to provide any credible evidence to support your position. Your homosexual jewtube friend failed to make a reasonable argument with all the dicks in his mouth. The three year old driver four old GPU is better then ever other driver that is released after that date. That means Nvidia only supported the hardware for one year then neglected the product. That is planned obsolescence.

That's odd, what OS are you using?

Hey you might be on to something here, I guess we should sue Volvo because they don't make parts or try to improve the 1989 Volvo. It's not "planned obsolescence" because they focus on the current platform, obsolescence is building in a timer that causes a GPU to stop working entirely after a certain number of running cycles have been hit, and the card fries itself.

HOLLY SHIT THE FAGGOT ACTUALLY INSTALLED GEFORCE EXPERIENCE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Did they stop making parts for the 1989 model in 1990? If so then you have an actual point.

Except Volvo doesn't make software "upgrades" that actively sabotages older cars. You're analogy is fucking retarded and you don't get to redefine words, you fucking kike.

Eh, I didn't even read the thread, I just linked it. The fact of the matter is, graphics technology is so fast to improve that it might look like abandoning the platform, but it's more that they're moving as fast as they can to support the new technology. It's the devs themselves who drive these changes, not the hardware vendors. It's not like AMD can support things years down the road either. As I said, AMD still doesn't do tessellation well, and their only option is to cut out half of the geometry.

You can say that NVidia is gimping AMD, but that doesn't make sense, because NVidia didn't invent tessellation.

No one is sabotaging anything, you degenerate.

I never said anything about Nvidia gimping AMD. I am saying all tech industries are gimping their older products to push the newest model. And this user is clearly stating my point If Nvidia no longer supports my GPU then they shouldn't suggest I download the latest drivers. They should literally tell their customers to stick to the drivers that are best-suited for the older model.

For all intensive porpoises posters like you who give no proof are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world.

I didn't… Are you this simple? I didn't mean to imply you were saying that, I was making a hypothetical statement. Read the whole sentence before you write something. You should understand that saying something is not in and of itself an endorsement of fact, or an accusation. I was saying that the assertion would be silly to be made, which is why you should not make it.

If the newest driver didn't support your GPU it wouldn't even install.

you don't understand that the thread is not about my GPU in particular but the state of the industry?

Holly shit user, but they cause performance issues. I would rather they where just honest with there customers instead of pushing garbage.

Yeah, you are making the absurd non-sequitur about tessellation. It's just Fedora tipping. You are too busy sucking Nvidia cock to argue in good faith.

I bet you don't even use an NVidia card, do you?

So you claim, but regardless support doesn't mean that.

But you can't use any online function without updates. Hell, some games like COD have offline shit that needs parches before it works or has all the content.

wow

Support means making the card run worse than with older drivers? That's an odd way to support things.
Anyway, I no longer own an nvidia GPU, but las time (700 series) same shit was happening by the time the 980ti came out. A shitload of people were having the same issue on GeForce forum, we even offered evidence back then; some of the drivers fucked up the performance on all the games it was tested on across several owners. You can look around the forum If you want.
I think it is incompentence and/negligence rather than some jewish scheme.

Wow.

Support means the card works when you install that driver it doesn't imply any sort of quality outside of that.

I've heard of this before.

Thanks guys, I'll try out the 306.97 Sorry about the spoonfeeding

do you have any other stupid shit to say, I need a laugh

Then why keep suggesting the card? Why have a retard with moderator status telling you to try latest driver always? If you know it will not be needed, why give it to the owners of that card?
The answer is they don't know because they don't care the very moment the product starts to fall behind on its market share. That's not support, that's an annoying pop up telling you to install something that may or may not make things run worse.

Sorry, I might be missing something here. Who says to do that?

Attached: What is this guy saying.png (928x720, 638.47K)

You do understand that, for every practical purpose, you're still bound to go online and download shit, right?

Try installing the latest AMD drivers on a card older than 7XXX, that's what no support means.

Still not seeing a problem here

7000 series of NVidia cards is from 2005-2006. That's 12 years old. That's basically the same as my commentary about the 1989 Volvo, why would they continue to support or even make things for a card that old? Expecting a company to support the previous model after a 10 year legacy support period is just nuts. I'm sure that you can't get an AMD driver for a card that old for Windows 10.

Notice the "AMD" part of my sentence. it means I'm refereing to those: amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/desktop/7000

`>>14478127
select legacy support.amd.com/en-us/download

I read it as NVidia… But wait, you're saying that the most AMD supports is from 6 years ago?

Attached: pls no bully.jpg (268x325, 8.32K)

CPU prices are fine, especially if you are getting the bang-for-buck of Ryzen chips (2000 series launches next month and is compatible with existing AM4 motherboards). RAM and GPUs certainly are fucked though.

Spoiler that shit nigger. Fuck it, here's a WebM.

Attached: the other linus.webm (960x540, 15.94M)

I'm saying that if you try to install the latest AMD drivers on aN HD6XXX or older it simply doesn't work, that's what "No support" means, installing the latest drivers on an old Nvidia card might not get you the best performance but it's still supported.

seemed like the drivers magically stopped working after they rebranded ATI to AMD

Here's a joke.. You know why Elon Musk needed NVidia's help? Cause when he sent his Tesla into space, he needed a driver.

Attached: double shoop.gif (200x150, 806.21K)

No support means they don't release driver updates anymore. You can only get the "legacy driver" which doesn't change, and if it does it would be due to some emergency fix they couldn't afford not to toss out.

I've never had an issue getting "legacy drivers" to function, questions about performance aside. I don't expect my old 7870 to get optimizations for 2018 games (not that I'm using it, but I have it laying around just in case), they have many newer products they need to focus on under an architecture that is still current or semi-current.

Keeping up with the times is suffering.

Mark told me to buy the latest nintendo switch or he'd ban me for having shit taste.

Attached: 58724215_p0_master1200.jpg (462x533, 178.66K)

Don't trust them as far as you can throw them. Antec and Corsair are the top brands in my book.

Considering he looks like a fucking goblin from Harry Potter, consider the source.

Anything at a reasonable price? I wanna focus on buying a bigger case first, possibly uh… ATX I think? So it can fit my ET1331G-03w mobo, and then the mobo will come next for AM3+ and DDR3 support.

Just get a 500w seasonic or antec they're not that pricey and well worth the "not gonna make your shit melt or blow up" part.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias

Please observe the embedded video as well as the above link OP

Don't I need something more, like a 750W?

Do you have multiple GPUs or CPUs? then no you don't.

I personally gravitate in the 600-700 watt range just because I like having some headroom, but 500-550 really should be fine for typical machines that aren't going balls to the wall nuts with overclocking and multiple GPUs.

Yeah just, only one each. Gotcha.

Also I found that I started a wishlist on NewEgg with a Mid ATX Tower already on it. It's a… Rosewill Magnetar Gaming series? I guess I was starting somewhere.

Hooktube or die.

This is practically nigger logic.

The referral links to buy gpus don't harbor any trust.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (681x260, 34.84K)

The referral links aren't directly for the GPUs. That's not how Amazon affiliate links work

Attached: 00c627fa0719af68de87346f4a7fd7e5444e2c6dfe578fd88b94fc4a111bee61.webm (480x360, 264.88K)

Didn't meant to quote OP

you still can't beat him in an argument, pretty sad. go back to reddit any time

I hate tech forums so fucking much.

Fucking WHERE? Anybody still stocking DDR3 is still selling it for like $80 for a 4GB stick, as if it's still cutting edge and not completely obsolete. I'm not about to touch the "secondhand" market.

Like with everything else, it's price gouging. There isn't ACTUALLY a shortage of GPUs and RAM because of bitcoin mining; they're just using it as an excuse to raise the prices on fucking everything because they know everyone is desperate. Exactly like how gas prices immediately climb when there's a hurricane or a refinery shuts down, even when the actual effects won't trickle down to the gas stations for weeks or months. Our (((government))) is supposed to prevent this, but of course they don't because it's all composed of businessmen who are making money off this, too.

pcpartpicker.com/products/memory/#s=301600&xcx=0&sort=price&Z=4096001,8192001,8192002,16384001,16384002&t=11

Seasonic is top tier.

This is why you should stick to using opensource drivers

Well meme'd, fellow redditor.

Attached: 27476446_166459697331723_175718093451 pop team epic.mp4 (625x605 257.79 KB, 150.72K)

You're trying too hard. Lurk more and try again later.

Attached: just leave.png (298x561, 280.66K)

rick and morty are the dark souls of analogies

this post is the dark soles of anal orgies

Nice try, faggot.
Step back and tell me which fanbase terrorized McDonalds over a meme sauce?
Until you have faggots hopping on tables shouting about Szechuan sauce, you can make all the comparisons you want, you may even be correct, but the thing you are comparing will never be as bad as R&M.

Yes you literally buying cosmetic CD case with cosmetic "game" that are just wrapping for online matches.

Attached: denton.webm (640x360, 334.67K)

Something fucky going on here. Are these all using completely identical settings across all driver/card combos?

a couple years ago i updated my drivers, got significantly worse performance, then reverted and haven't looked back

any comparison screenshots/recordings?
I wanna see how big of a difference exists.

You nerds are cute! When will you get on par with us female gamers?

:^)

(((sources)))
get a load of this goy

If only someone would make a list of best drivers for specific cards

The only language I would actually go out of my way to shit on, that I was forced to use for a couple years, is PHP. When you start with Logo as a 7yo you can end up running through a lot of the high level languages before high school. Maybe it's just having experienced a wide range of literally babby's first programming to IBM mainframe 4GL I see things as more or less in black and white for choosing a language. Which ones can be used to quickly and accurately produces viable results, and which one is the best at the main design goal?
Do they still teach Pascal in 10-11th grade AP Math?

Attached: Nicolas Cage.jpg (959x480, 27.38K)

From what I could tell he just doesn't run the comparison when the card doesn't have backward driver support. Sort of skews the message…

Attached: fa3323d52e205bd2a1ecf5847538d6c324c564edb794f2ae00efc38a61f95429.png (700x586, 173.98K)

(((4a6d02)))

I know, my RX480 is throwing artifacts in games and I cant refund it because the 580s are much pricer than that so I would be without card.

Wasn't there some Russian website that does Benchmark comparisons with both old and recent GPUs over time?
I remember it showing a 20+ fps drop in FO4 on a GTX 980, right around the time the 1080 dropped while AMD cards where either stable or seeing steady increases.
I also remember some chart where the GTX 970 got outpaced by a fucking HD7970 on an older game after several years of driver updates.

Can anyone link to some old drivers, so that I can test for myself? Does Nvidia provide them?

Pretty sure they're on nvidia's site. If not, you can look up the site for your specific graphics card, go to downloads and get an old driver there. You'll want to use Display Driver Uninstaller first.

CPU prices are fine, GPU and Ram prices are over inflated thanks to cryptokikes mining their worthless monopoly meme money.

Thanks for the Noire, it went straight into my collection.

See my pic related.
I mean I use a 1060 and it works just fine, my last box had some AMD card and that worked great for years and still works, I just don't use it currently. I can definitely see (((why))) these companies might include planned obsolescence, but I haven't really done much research on the subject. "Moore's" category of laws/observations might be a bitch but you'll convince more people by being less of a cunt. Linus is a soy-voiced faggot.

Attached: Doubt.png (604x2860, 524.32K)

still not seeing the problem with not having access to online play, maybe stop eating shit

Attached: 2e0c5ee5f8d8b2e58182c485a511e3a94927f972f836d584d26af0f7533a88c8.png (660x652, 186.18K)

amdflaws.com/
>(((Israeli security lab)))

Looks like I'm still getting that 2700X after all.

You forgot to mention they gave AMD only 24 hours notice of these extremely difficult to exploit bugs before going public and spamming press releases. Most security researches give companies significantly more time to fix their shit before going public: Intel and the various OS devs were given well over half a year to fix their shit, which made Intel's spergout and refusal to actually fix their processors all the funnier.

Attached: 0ab7e06a00cf7114cd579682bd3391eb8663aeb55060711d4f41c2b94ef0a0ec.jpg (800x1233, 102.87K)

Attached: Questionable_2ergf.png (388x254, 3.85K)

Ωⓧ

I doubt It's different enough from my current most vague Noire.

Why, you've forgotten to include a version from the BEST port of this game!

Attached: Cole 'Batman' Phelps.jpg (2047x931, 117.08K)

Attached: Stick noire.png (1152x648, 8.77K)

WEW

but don't forget, muh both sides are bad fence shitters so you might as well just buy intel and novidya :^)

didn't you run away last time, do it again pussy

Attached: every time.png (994x366, 35.44K)

How does it run?

But I didn't deflect once like you did for a whole post.

lad, you can keep running but if you're gonna keep showing your stupid face then you're gonna have to fight.

Attached: ha.webm (1656x924, 2.4M)

thought you quit after your bawwing about masterchan in that hunt down the freeman thread anyway, you're a meth addict and a pussy

Keep digging and projection

Attached: Quark_hears_a_buzz.webm (640x480, 6.17M)

Just like on every system regardless of operating system and chip used….

What are my upgrade priorities?

Attached: fadsfxcv.PNG (504x224, 9.96K)

Intel also has the management engine which is another potential massive security flaw. I personally think the idea behind cpu on cpu is ultimately going to lead to more problems down the line and even google echoed that concern. read this if you aren't aware:
archive.is/YQGHF

so it's far from solely an AMD issue, it's just a modern computer issue, period.

gonna save this one for the books

pretty much everything, gpu most of all. Also consider getting more local storage and an SSD for primary applications and your OS. Don't upgrade unless you need to, like the newest games or software won't run well.

Attached: pussy race.png (579x321, 142.94K)

At least post everything

Attached: Deflecting.JPG (1790x800, 174.92K)

Exactly.
Also, none of those (((exploits))) grants elevated rights and can only be executed with those.

sure, here's everything, your shit grammar and incredibly long posts included, along with your consistently wrong arguments that you can't manage to win a single one like the autistic fanatic you are.
archive.is/bNPHY

why are you jews so prone to dishonesty?

the worry with the intel management engine and AMDs equivalent is it's running an entire operating system environment with its own IP and everything. I hope it's the next big disaster in computing because I hope companies are terrified of ever putting it in again.

No.

Addendum:
Viceroy Research, those responsible for claiming that AMD stock will plummet, was already mentioned yesterday by the German Bundesanstalt für
Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht for trying to manipulate stocks in different sectors.

Attached: Pittsburgh Pirates Laughing Logo ('68 - '86 logo)

Even with all the "muh buttminer" price gouging, you can still build a gaymur PC for about the same as a console. For instance, here's a config somewhat better than an XBOneX ($500) for $560:
pcpartpicker.com/list/B7n8KB
The same parts on FleaBay (not even auctions, just Buy It Now) go for $360-$520, while an XBOneX there bottoms out at $460. As for the PS4/Pro and below, a crappy Ryzen APU build is a wholly sufficient answer.

bfcentral.net/bf4/2013/11/battlefield-4-faces-crash-issues-playstation-4/
please use archive.ism/2017/11/02/call-of-duty-ww2-disc-version-unplayable-without-a-9gb-patch/
nintendolife.com/news/2017/11/physical_version_of_wwe_2k18_requires_a_24gb_download_to_play
Face it, consolecucks, your shit is broken. Give up.

Even the ones he does run raise some alarm bells, like Serious Sam, which can use all kinds of modern pixel shaders even on his Win98 rig with newer cards, but can't even do T&L with older ones. In the opposite direction, newer drivers on older hardware will "enable" features the silicon lacks, partially emulating them in software.

It's certainly possible to compare cards & drivers from across that wide a span of time, but you have to be absolutely certain the games aren't silently defaulting to radically different behavior when you switch configs.

I dunno, I've heard of efforts by hackers to subvert it and install OpenWRT or whatever. If CPU manufacturers could be convinced to ditch the "security through obscurity" approach advocated by glow-in-the-darkies, lights off management would be a pretty cool feature.

you can buy a used ps4 for 150 easily, and I don't know why anyone would use an xbonex when the thing has no games. You don't have to avoid one for the other.

there we go, so it's now most games with a few exceptions. The games themselves which are pretty shit so I wouldn't really consider them very important. Western games too, so, nothing of value.

That's interesting, but I'd really like to see it ripped out entirely. There's this great video by braving ruin which covers how it may be used for surveillance, and I honestly have no reason to doubt that's the case.

Yet more deflection when faced with the truth.

HD6* still gets supported in linux but GCN cards have much better support all being said

True, but a competitive used PC is about the same, and every penny you waste on consoles to reward publishers for the exclusives con, could go into improving your PC instead.
Now. It sets a precedent, just like day 1 patches, paid online, on-disc DLC, mandatory installs, and everything else horrible, it's obviously going to become the norm sooner rather than later.
Yeah, that's been done on some pretty new CPUs, often just through software hacks, though sometimes desoldering the die and stuffing it in a flasher is necessary. See for instance:
github.com/corna/me_cleaner

you don't know what deflection means. This is how jews work, they create a lie and then try to pin everything as deflection, regardless of reality. In the post here: we can see me admitting it is not all games, but most games that are perfectly playable without being online. Changing my view that all games were fine. This is a fine example of a jewish tactic, from an ID hopping faggot who hates this board and exists solely to sow distrust and animosity between users.

adrenalin and amd's treatment of their GCN cards has been pretty great. The overall performance of them compared to Nvidia's options haven't been the best but at least they aren't getting worse overtime thanks to drivers, instead getting better. It wouldn't surprise me if with their last supported drivers they end up being better than Nvidia unless they are already.

so where are you posting from now? your ps4? you are still using a pc at the end of the day.

I'm pretty sure that at least the newer cards (which are the one phoronix benches) are about even with their nvidia counterpart in linux, winning some and losing some . Hopefully things finish improving now that they seem MOSTLY done with driver catchup now that DC is in.

this sounds like it's under the impression that you don't already have a PC. I'd personally trust a used console far more than used computer hardware. Get what has games which interest you most, and personally I feel that most good PC games can be played on 10 year old hardware.
in theory, but it seems feeble. The thing is the precedent is already that Western games tend to really take up a ton of space. There's a few Japanese games that do it more, but by and large it's major Western AAA releases. Many Japanese releases are often pre-patched versions of the Japanese originals due to their later release and aren't particularly greedy with install sizes. I think FF15 is the exception to this, but I don't know because I never played it.
no, this is putting the cart before the horse. Because some might do it, all do it, it's simply untrue and not reflective of reality.

>github.com/corna/me_cleaner
that's pretty awesome, thank you for letting me know.

why does it have to be one or the other? I'm not poor, I have both and I'm glad I do. I've gotten much more enjoyment out of one than the other recently.

not very surprising. Kinda reminds me of how the FX series of CPUs ended up working out. As software became more capable at utilizing multiple cores, the chips became more viable and in some cases better than Intel's IPC meme.

Isn't every game console bar the Nintendo Switch literally using identical hardware to PCs with the only differences being custom North Bridges and BIOS'?

Attached: ClipboardImage (6).png (645x729, 61.95K)

Yeah, pretty much. The Nintendo Switch is pretty much just a glorified NVidia Shield.

Attached: christmasfeels.gif (834x870, 296.01K)

While also ignoring that they are big releases and that they set a precedent just like mid gen upgrades.
While also ignoring that most modern console games have severe stability issues if the console firmware isn't updated, some not even running at all.

You're literally deflecting by changing the subject and stating an opinion.

But lad, you've done it countless times as a matter of fact you've done it on this very thread.
How can you complain about jewish tactics when you have reported me countless times to silence dissent when you've been offtopic since the second post you've made on this very thread, shilling for consoles?

When you've done pic related?

Attached: Absolutely pathetic.png (430x352 46.41 KB, 59.72K)

Not really, since the shield streams from a PC and the Switch does all the work on the tablet. The Wii U would actually make more sense for that analogy.

I wish the mods would've deleted this thread before the post count reached 50 let alone 100+ but we can't always get what we want

Yes, same architecture and everything.
But they at least don't use cuckchan memes.

Vols are too busy sucking cock, banning legitimate users and letting all the cuckchan refugees in.

Install Gentoo

Attached: 1479924453_987198_1479925435_noticia_normal.jpg (980x562, 39.55K)

The shield does have native apps you know, the point I was making is it's a tablet with a connection for TVs and built-in controllers.

yeah pretty much

ban evading my little cuckchanner?
nope, acknowledging it may become a trend for western games. Japanese industry spent an entire generation to learn to mostly disregard western influence because they'll find great success doing what they do otherwise. Once again, cart before the horse. Drawing conclusion based on pretty much nothing.
games are literally required to ship with firmware updates and this is something console games have been doing since the original xbox you jewish liar. How stupid are you?

speaking of deflection, also, nope.
nope, if my posts are off topic they'll get deleted, I'll get banned. At least I'm not paying money to post on a board I hate because everyone keeps getting me banned for being such a dumb fucker. But you're a good case study in genetic dead ends.

you still mad that your autism box got made fun of? Totally not being autistic here, and it's been a year lad. how's it feel being that asshurt? You know why screenshots aren't good evidence? Seriously, sort yourself out you stupid fuck.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (717x443, 32.6K)

Yeah, Install Gentoo and become a flagrant communist while you're at it. Linux is nice, but the open sores foundation needs to fuck off.

Every computer and component I've ever owned (clear back to my first Mac in 1992) over my entire life was used, every upgrade was subsidized by trading/selling old parts back into that ecosystem, and I've actually had less part failures than people I know who buy new. The only parts I'd advise getting new are HDDs/SSDs, and maybe stick with newrefurb PSUs if you're paranoid. There's absolutely no reason to buy anything else new.
Name one awful console practice from last gen or before that isn't industry standard.

False, I linked a story just a few posts up about BF4 failing to do exactly that.

Attached: GNUbertarianism.jpg (2000x1000, 122.21K)

As long as I get free shit nobody cares!

cool anecdote, but you're forgetting we live in a world where there's kike ebay sellers selling used graphics cards with flashed BIOS being advertised as something they're not. The used versions of those same cards not really being a great deal with a killer discount.

definitely buy new PSUs from good brands like Antec. Tore out my friends the other day and there was literal corrosion damage on the traces which was preventing his PC from booting. Not very fun reflowing that, and he honestly could have started a fire if he kept fucking with it.

plugging in memory cards and rumble packs into controllers. It may become a standard, but just because 3 games did it, doesn't mean all do, and doesn't look like all will.

my mistake, you're right. However it's worth noting that this is an article from the launch of the PS4 and perhaps due to the lack of these things being reported in 5 years, it can be assumed to be addressed.

Nvidia has been doing this for decades, i'm not surprised.

Ban evading actually
Yeah, because DLC whoring in Japanese games, Paid online and Gachashit don't exist.
Just ask Bamco, Koei, Nintendo, Sony, Marvelous, Konami and Sega.
I call it a slippery slope when in 10 years we got everything from paid maps to Microtransactions
No, they're not
playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/ps4/
Yeah 0eead9 is a totally new poster, I believe you.
And you just admitted you're the poster on the images I posted l.
So no, it's anything but deflection on my part.
Enjoy your ban I guess
No, I'm laughing at your autismo because I can find you in every thread on this godforsaken board just by the way you post and I keep seeing you trying to force consensus on topic by ID hopping like a kike like you did on that faithful day.

Attached: cristina-areia-fernando-mendes1.jpg (1667x2500, 374.1K)

Free Software is pro-free market/ancap, you retard. Unlike proprietary software which lives off the government subsidizing, can't get any more left than sucking the state's tit.

Attached: 1493699549.png (793x794, 272.6K)

Slowpoke, at least read the fucking thread.

No.

You still own your GPL'd software even if the code is transparent.

People can steal your proprietary software as well, it just takes longer to reverse engineer it.

Nice source, dick head.

Attached: Untitled.png (466x314, 3.89K)

If you aren't a total dumbass, you'll never run into that problem, and you'll easily save 25-75% off the price. Even if you're absurdly paranoid, you can get refurbs with a manufacturer warranty for 25% less.

Nigger i still have my old ass PS3 and my cousin has an Xbone, trust me if you put a game disc in and you're offline and unable to connect you're not going to be able to do shit if you didn't jailbreak it. If you can jailbreak the PS3 then you can maybe play some games that aren't always online however the Xbone is even worse because apparently the Xbone needs a day 1 patch just so you can play offline at all, and that's on top of the mandatory day 1 patch plus all the other patches you missed and not being allowed to play the game.

It does, but gachashit is a mobile phenomenon, so I don't care. Well, it's also a western phenomenon as a whole.
How I can tell you only got into gaming with the 7th gen. the medium changed, the practices are the same kid
looks like it to me,
one of em :^)
what?
rulecuck
AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH holy shit. Remember the time some guy posted a collage of some autist from nichegamer and you defended him for having something like 6000 unplayed games on steam? I'm pretty sure you were defending yourself. nice steam account goy. steamcommunity.com/id/gamezard/

that's the issue, they've reentered the market already. Once guy A gets ripped off by chink B, he resells his underperforming gtx 970 for 200 bucks to guy C. Gets some money back and save up for a real 970 with another fake card floating around. I'd avoid buying used components outside of a few exceptions.

why would you do this? You know USB ports have been on consoles since the PS2, right? Those needless peripherals have been changed into universal standards.

Assuming you fell for such a defective item (I never have), you'd have to be practically comatose to pay for a scam that blatant within eBay's 30-day return window, let alone the years-long SquareTrade warranty many items offer.
I'm obviously talking about the PisS4 P & XBOner X. Those old console accessories added wholly new features, like more RAM, a/bigger HDD, a/better NIC, or even coprocessors. This represents a really awful precedent to introduce similar features in a fashion that's an even bigger ripoff.

they're literally upclocks and there's been revisions like psps, ps2's, xbox 360's, ps3s that addressed other issues. Those mid gen upgrades are optional and I'm not positive they'll set a precedent in any way. Developing for pro or xbonex requires you to also target the original hardware so they aren't exactly replacing the base systems. The difference between xbonex and pro compared to base hardware is surprising, seems like microsoft is banking on having a more powerful system with no games to sell it. I think this is ultimately an effort to secure a pathway to a proper next generation of hardware which may also be why sony did that backwards compatibility patent or whatever it was a little bit ago.

I see the word monopoly get fucking thrown around so much by people who don't know what the word means. This thread is a waste of time at this point, if you hate capitalism so fucking much, go live in Korea. Retards.

I love that you admit that you're wrong but every next thread you make the same exact arguments.
I'm sure you would defend paid mods on console as well and if they were implemented by the Japanese.
And you have the gall to call me a 7th Gen kiddie?
Everything but pre order bonuses and paid online which surged with the OG Xbox happened and were popularized with 7th Gen and the PS3 successfully proved that Xbox Live was a scam.
Next you'll argue Seganet was mainstream
Sure does friendo
Damn, you can't even count
How will you become a successful Yid at this pace?
You can't even shill the PS4 with rhetoric successfully
You should know
I called you as autistic as a Mustard brand loyal retard who buys Steam ridden games in bulk after you deflected every argument thrown at you by another user with ad hominem and a picture of said Redditor you have bitch fights with.

I wasn't wrong

That's what's wrong with it consolenigger, what's the point of getting console versions ala Iphone instead of getting computer hardware instead?

If I can no longer get the same performance as other console users in the single existing base console with some minor revisions that don't affect said performance, what's the point of getting these shitty bricks when they'll just be outdated in a couple of years just like computer hardware.

Modern cucksoles are absolute garbage, you'll never admit it though, you're too focused on fellating Sony to do that.
Can't wait until Nintendo releases a better performing version of the Switch next year and see every post 2014 cocksucking retard on this board defending it just like they defended DLC, microtransactions, and now, mobileshit games.

Totally optional though, surely it won't affect video game development.

Attached: baleet.webm (796x540, 132.99K)

FUGGGG

It's inching closer and closer, I mean, look at the Switch's hard compatibility wall on the tail of the Wii U's discontinuation. Consoles are eyeing the bank made from phone/tablet goyim buying biennial hardware "refreshes", and licking their lips in anticipation.

I still have RIVA TNT2.

Attached: Ancient ruins of ASUS.png (375x271, 178.5K)

Attached: voodoo3_2000-box.jpeg (1544x1028, 197.94K)

What a fucking timeline

Attached: 3b9.png (957x900, 879.07K)

use drivers and an OS that was designed for your hardware. this is like expecting windows 7 to work well on a 2003 dell. Of course it's a combination of them not caring about old hardware, and "this performs worse? continue…. muwhahahaha"

the phone/tablet refresh cycle had gone through some studies in the past and consumers consider consoles much like other livingroom hardware, as a staple of the environment not meant to be replaced every other year.

you don't remember? You shouldn't forget what Intel has done.

Attached: po.jpg (348x196 216.48 KB, 16.26K)

There used to be way, way more architectures than two or three:
vogonswiki.com/index.php/Graphics_Cards
Maybe someday one of the mobile GPU archs will take a swing at the desktop market, like PowerVR, Adreno, Mali, or Vivante.

Nintendrones (admittedly due to 3DS players for the most part) have already proven themselves willing to take the bait, so I doubt Sony & M$ are far behind.

Mark told me the same thing

Attached: 500.gif (500x278, 1.93M)

I'd sooner trust Microshit's OEM cards (actually just older AMD cards dolled up to be made to look like a next gen AMD card) they give HP for their store bought PCs then Intel cards.

Pretending to be retarded should be against the rules.

And yet I was the one banned for console wars.

:000000

Nvidia does their share of shady things, and they aren't blameless here either, but this is retarded consumers fucking themselves over. Once your GPU has been on the market about 12 months, you rarely get a performance boost from driver updates. And since Nvidia has been known for quite a while to downgrade performance for older cards in new drivers, you have to be a complete moron to download and install them for your old GTX 750.

Hardware is fucked up right now. RAM is expensive as fuck, and current gpu's are just fucking overpriced on top of being useless. And even if hardware didn't suck ass right now, we don't even have good games.

Do you comprehend at all why phones get replaced after 24 months and consoles don't?

turns out Nvidia is also playing cards under the table, manipulating OEMs, distributors, and the press.

But remember, they're both equally bad, 50:50, never forget™ both totally equally evil amd does this too there's just no examples I can give you because uhhh they both totally do it I sware :^)

"no nothing"
Clearly the creator of that graph was suffering from the effect he wished to document.

Let me guess, your mom buys you everything?

Keep stacking those shelves user, until the robots take over for you.

I waste that in gas in two weeks

>spending (((currency))) as fast as he earns it
Aww, isn't that cute.

Got my R9 290 back in '14 and haven't regretted ever since. 2013-2014 were the last good years when it came to PC hardware. You had glorious stuff like the HD 7970 and 7990 for a pretty good price. CPUs were dirt-cheap and you could get RAM for even cheaper.
Now everything is absolute garbage and ever since the meme GTX 9xx and "RX" series, every GPU has been the exact same thing with similar performance but hundreds of dollars of price difference. And of course the chink cryptoniggers inflated the prices even more.

I wonder how many years it will take until we finally get food PC hardware again. I'm tired of redditors shilling for the shitty latest overpriced garbage GPUs and how my "r9 290 lmfao that's old as fuck bro u gotta get some Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti to compete poorfag"

Attached: The absolute state of Nvidia.png (1064x698 9.08 KB, 337.01K)

No real competition.
Nah, AMD did okay with Ryzen but they dropped the ball in the GPU market. Shit looks fucked for a while unless there is serious competition.

I should have took a picture of my old refurb Dell P3 mobo before I recycled it.

AMD innovated, nvidia improved on what they had. With Vulkan and DX12, AMD won with their approach. Gamers do not care about the underlying technology though, and developers are slow to adopt new APIs and approaches. We will have to wait until nvidia catches up. AMD will never have the capacity to serve the GPU or CPU market. They may have great architectures, but that is moot until software can take advantage of it.

That was a shitpost, because I do use my money very frugally, and can actually save a few thousand a year on a part time retail job. My FT coworkers have families and vehicles and can barely manage to not live paycheck to paycheck.

Anyways, I just did my taxes and found out that I paid $823.30 in medical prescriptions last year. That's about 1/8th of what I managed to save up, shieet

What?

Attached: Kid-driver.jpg (2048x1536, 287.81K)

If they're going to kneecap their cards they're going to time it for the release of new cards so you have a more powerful upgrade incentive you smug cocksucker.

Attached: the absolute state of nvidia.png (650x380, 34.23K)

Same thing happens with tablets, in spite of the fact they aren't on contracts. The simple reason is because OEMs can get away with it and consumers think it's normal.

Ryzen was supposed to be the savior we needed, but cryptocoin goldbuggerers (GPUs) and phones (DDR4) have ruined supplies and lent manufacturers the perfect justification for price-fixing.

Also,

He roasted your ass and your to dumb to understand why.

Attached: Improved.jpg (823x714, 68.53K)

i was shitposting. i saw the subject twice and thought i was on /n/. i'm not at all surprised and i'm pretty sure it was confirmed that they do this on purpose to make people upgrade their cards

I wonder if Nvida are pedophiles?

Attached: Pizzagate.jpg (1019x993, 238.27K)

there is nothing wrong with communism tbh

Attached: liberation space program.png (767x750, 739.83K)

Patenting and other "creator protection" laws are bullshit and anti-capitalist. They destroy the "free" aspect of the free market and should be discouraged.

High medical costs?
High software costs?
High everything costs?
That's because of state-mandated protections that pseudo-socialist authoritarians like yourself advocate.

I don't get this meme.
What's so gommunist about compiling every library and binary application by oneself?
Every programmer should be forced struggle in nature's battle to develop the strongest open source program instead of lazily sitting around on a copyrighted IP and collecting shekels from selling surveillance info to the IDF.
why can't jewVidya into double precision floating point though?

Attached: untitled.PNG (640x480, 508.76K)

Communists are spreading memes that unix/linux is communist to make sure more tech swagy linux users will join communist causes.

go back to Holla Forums

Attached: detective pikachu.png (500x476, 199.55K)

Because, unlike AMD, they practically own the HPC market, and as a result are much more insistent on forcing people to buy their Quadro/Tesla drivers/firmwarehardware than AMD is about pushing Radeon Pro.

If people were ants.

Attached: TNG-Crew-star-trek-the-next-generation-3982956-804-1005.jpg (804x1005, 65.64K)

What the fuck are you saying.
Communism and socialism operate under the presumption people will just always do things for the good of others.
It's Disney land bullshit.

Capitalism, is the superior option, where corporations freely donate millions of dollars every year to charities because they get a tax write off.
Or keep unprofitable businesses around because its also a tax write off.

Capitalism operates knowing people by evolution are selfish, so it uses that to benefit the greater good.
Socialism/communism are naive ideals that are adopted by the naive sheltered children, or incredibly poor who believe in endless riches without any work.

Attached: u0viHeR.jpg (960x758, 130.68K)

That's government intervention and not really a capitalistic politic.

Technically capitalism is founded principally on the idea that there are scarce resources, and that in a free market, people will specialize in skills required to make the best use of these scarce resources. It doesn't exist without scarcity.

The tech industry is that way it is because of artificial scarcity. The only moral thing to do is to end this by only using free software and donating money to developers who produce free software, thus crippling the proprietary and fundamentally anti-capitalist, pro-globalist tech industry.

charity is just money laundry you can count on your fingers the amount of charities that actually do something

And can you name said charities?

No, capitalism is still capitalism if a government chooses to give incentive based on taxes.
Taxes are not anti-capitalism.

Capitalism is based off the idea of CAPITAL, which is the more you earn the more you have to invest into a business to earn more, which means the people you spend money to help grow your business grow in turn.

That's a problem with gullible asshats, not with he system itself.
People never look into the amount of money that actually is contributed to the people a charity is supposed to help.

Good example is breast cancer awareness charity, which doesn't donate a single dollar to breast cancer research but is there to "alert people of breast cancer" which everyone already fucking knows about.

fuck no I can't, people who donate to charity are donating to their ego, they are feeding someone else hand to do something to fix a problem instead do themselves, they do it to feel better in their consciousness not to make someone else feel better

I think that's an unfair generalization,there's people who donate and genuinely want to help others.

Government intervention of any sort is anti free market and therefore anti capitalism.

No having taxes is an aspect of government using taxes to influence mutual benefit is not anti laissez faire.
Fucking retarded tween.

Attached: 1463007780993.jpg (828x686, 159.58K)

lets say you donating 1 b dollars to i dunno help fucking chimpanzees breast feed they kittens or some shit, do you really think all that money is going to go totally to the cause? because im pretty sure its going end up going for hookers and black jack in some mexican cartel

when someone donate to a charity in they head they have done they part it ends there, they are satisfied because they have done they part , but it takes another party to actually do something and by nature and lazyness humans are trustywoth, the only thing people can trust is themselves so do something not wait someone else do your work

features.slashdot.org/story/00/01/20/1316236/b-gates-rants-about-software-copyrights---in-1980
The introduction of capitalism into software by Bill Gates an abomination like unto the infiltration of evil by the serpent into the garden of eden

Attached: bill-gates-vision.jpg (320x480, 41.85K)

…And in practice, what happens is they take the money they've made, and spend it on stock buybacks so that they can artificially inflate their companies perceived value which used to be illegal but then a mentally deficient cowboy actor said "hey that sounds okay, nothing could go wrong there, definitely not an unsustainable practice that will lead to a market crash"

Holla Forums get the fuck out.

You first, faglord.

Good job at outing yourself commie

Attached: Eh.png (462x448, 250.27K)

the association is simple. the biggest advocate for gnu Richard Stallman is a fat communist kike and the kikes were responsible for promoting the freedom meme aka Liberté, égalité, fraternité in the 19th century when they successfully subverted Europen values in the Enlistment Area.

>>>/ovens/

Attached: richard-stallman-100586957-primary.idge.jpg (620x413, 107.29K)

Enlightenment*

You need to kill yourself OP, and fast.

Attached: Feminine cock.jpg (640x428, 46.43K)

Out with you, kike.

Stallman is in fact a kike and a communist. Kikes are not only promoting capitalism they play both sides. Its classic tactic of using a Hegelian dialectic born from a false dilemma.

Attached: kikes .jpg (401x482 204.12 KB, 60.12K)

So what do you actually support then, or do you just wanna bitch about jews like how niggers bitch about whites keeping them down?

No. Holla Forums belongs to the people now you filthy capitalist kulak. I hope Staliyna throws you into the gulag for being a western spy you are.

Attached: 1447262311360.jpg (650x422, 61.24K)

Attached: Type_A_-_Tetris.mp4 (1280x720, 2.98M)

Die please.

why did they even change the options from Truth, Doubt, Lie to Good Cop, Bad Cop, Accuse. It doesn't make sense from how the game works.

I honestly support theocratic Monarchism as the ideal system but realizing that is likely not possible in the current world, therefrom Fascism as a postmodern alternative. However, I also support order over disorder so I am not a revolutionary and don't advocate for accelerationism because historically really revolution actually profits the revolutionaries. Haven't you heard of the Third Position? Why do you believe in this false dichotomy of communism or capitalism? Both systems are intentionally designed to have loopholes that profit the Christ-killing diaspora.

jej

Attached: clipboardimage.jpg (1280x720, 91.61K)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices this shit. Power in the information age is rooted in this process by way of them increasing societal entropy and then engaging in social constructivist claimsmaking within the resulting chaos. This is now the standard framework for all relevant types of government and economics currently in use.

Have 6 y/o ASUS AMD 7870 2Gb
At some point there was no more new drivers. If was trying to install latest manually they shows error.
Nevertheless all games I ever played still working fine. I don't even have to set anything to low. (I usually set games to high if there's ultra as i see no visual difference only fps drop and shadows to medium sometimes).

Only BDO is like 10-20fps while in the town. But I suspect it's just how it is.

one good thing about the drivers is that future ones are supposedly going to keep getting smaller, because Vulkan and DX12 move a lot of bs from the driver to developer to implement themselves

yes, exactly very well put.

Attached: Degredation of a fanbase part 2.png (2404x1780, 2.85M)

>>>Holla Forums

I know at least 3 of those openly spoke against Israel. Rothbard was radically against even the notion of it's creation.

In what way?

leftypol is shit opportunist board, it's as communist as pol is nazi

Attached: leftypol prof.webm (864x486, 2.02M)

Attached: jaypeg.webm (2403x1780 294.17 KB, 185.77K)

So they want more weak faggots on their side? Makes sense.

you're unironically BTFO tbh

I'm probably that person: Because I solved myself, I'll keep it to myself
Although most people do it out of shyness or some other reason, mines is more selfish:

Pay me for an answer

First off, the point of the video was about GPUs, which do not magically slow down or overheat with age or use (aside from the fan or thermal paste), but instead fail in obvious functional ways. Aside from the most common case of simply failing to POST, for instance, I had a 10-year-old GF4Ti4600 (fan replaced 3 times) that finally kicked the bucket first by producing artifacts in games, then eventually 3D acceleration would cause an instant crash so I had to use it in 2D framebuffer mode.

Second, that video came out before Apple's slowdown software was exposed.