Can we have a good old 3x3 thread?

Can we have a good old 3x3 thread?
Series/IPs edition.

Attached: Off the tip of my head.jpg (920x920, 319.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ROBandGB/status/927411872739020800?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, go ahead, but I get the right to call anyone out on whether their tastes are reddit-tier or not.

SHIT

Nintendo/10
aka 7.8/10

DATAMININGTHREA[s]D[/spoiler]do not reply

W E L L S HI I I fucked up

Ready for some generic?
Because I'm being honest.
Bear in mind this is my 3x3 of my favourite series, not games. The individual games chart looks pretty much the same.

Attached: 3x3.png (449x449, 384.2K)

Attached: 1443962305756.jpg (3840x2160, 2.64M)

Nintendo shill thread. Ignore.

What happened to ROBposter

Attached: team.png (1132x601, 213.48K)

ebin downvote and meme upboat xD

This reeks of cuckchan. Go back OP

Attached: 5833700dd627784505d610265dfd04b835f606e6a55ebcb028c273f5a3e5d9ff.png (3640x2140, 1.42M)

got tired of people bitching about rob threads I guess.
I can't recall exactly why he said he was leaving but he basically said: "this place is a shithole now and I'm out"
and true to his word he never came back
I did always enjoy his threads

became asshurt because the board became too reich wing ,sperged out on twitter and cakeboi gassed him

Attached: h8dbc51a452a495a9e41afeeae28667a9ef4bb4863.jpg (640x853, 77.77K)

What about his board >>>/robgb/?

[citation needed]

That's because you are a faggot.

what the fuck is that picture, please explain it to me ఠ_ఠ

what about it?

Attached: de3a5cf3dd0a32e086d30ab24cfc0f65494b6dd70e93c24703fdf62e5ba.jpg (600x400, 33.27K)

Aww how cute, you're trying to fit in.

that was only ever just an archive
also last post five months ago

[lurking som moar required]

Newfag.
>>>/out/

fuck are you talking about? That was made recently

Attached: 9_3c3.jpg (1388x1158, 597.38K)

Okay so you're making shit up then, got it

Further it reeks of shitty paid memes.

sjweebs. Described in one image.

I wouldn't say so, its mocking tumblr, cuckchan (look at the computer screen) and tranny flavor of the month weebs its just being repurposed by goons as general anti-weebposting

Forgot it was supposed to be for series/IPs. Replace one of the Dantes with touhou and you have the IP edition.

You guys realize sage isn't a downvote, right? And that no matter how much you sage we're still on page 1, right?

I know user, but the image itself was made recently as you can see by the soyjack, tumblr/SJWeebs have been a thing for a while

nigger how much of this thread is actually on-topic? Its also technically a template thread as well. Sage is being used appropriately, quit bitching

it reminds me of these with all those creepy little details, but I never understood why would someone make them and what are they supposed to convey

Attached: fuggihvzjfs.png (2000x1200, 227.79K)

Your post is full of buzzwords so I'm going to disregard it

I am aware. But ca0656 certainly doesn't know about them.

Yes.
But I don't care about this.

Okay so you've been here less than a year,got it

It's the art and shading style. They're not the kind used for those memes.

It's the Book of Revelation in shitpost form.

Or you're just making shit up about retarded ecelebs for nothing.

i'm afraid he doesn't even qualify as much

there is much more of them, I wonder if they have the same artist

Attached: fugg2.png (2000x1200, 178.5K)

what the fuck

fair enough user, I wouldn't know. that's when shit starts to get beyond my scope

twitter.com/ROBandGB/status/927411872739020800?s=20
Whelp.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-185646.png (1080x1920 311.35 KB, 271.16K)

Emily Youcis.

>ROBfag bitching about the bitching about 4AM threads and (((Steam))) threads being shitposted to oblivion
honestly it was probably for the best that he stopped. 4am threads have turned into an avatarfag circlejerk and cult of personality around Ritsu, they're usable and still have a purpose (though more as containment now), but avatarfags definitely lower their quality immensely
any thread that encourages steam usage and putting money into gaben's pocket after the paid mods 2.0 also deserves to be shitposted to death, that's one of the things I'm most happy about the board culture of Holla Forums shifting against
christ, he became one of those fags
its probably for the best he stopped in the end, his threads would have eventually gone to shit and he was probably on the decline as it was.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1060x264, 47.58K)

not surprised since his threads where just some blog posting stuff showing shit he bought and people fellated him.

I've always thought these ROB threads were just Nintendo shill threads even when I saw them on cuckchan. And I mean ACTUAL shilling.

Too lazy to make a new 3x3, here's my favorite games/series'.
I tried to keep it varied as possible, I know I could make a separate 3x3 for platformers alone.

7/9
I like Smash Bros, but it's only good for multiplayer and it's hard to play alone. And why did you only include series' rather than specific games? I know that you like Metroid and Zelda, but which ones are your favorites?

6/9
But then again, I've never played Tomb Raider or the Witcher. I've never been a big fan of Street Fighter either. But decent, I'd say Mario and Tetris are safe choices.

6/9
I'm sorry, but I don't know the game on the bottom left. Also do you prefer DMC3 or DMC1?

Attached: 1454332236830.png (500x445, 152.04K)

Exclusively posting nintendo games does.

I've always thought you were smarter and more thick-skinned than this. Reminds me of how Hotwheel would claim he's ready to be overthrown if he were to become too corrupt and then fled this site. At least don't try to play the high horse on fucking Twitter of all things.

Attached: 1414237705470.jpg (271x201, 14.27K)

Surely you mean bottom right? It's Gravity Rush

I feel bad for this kid, some of you can be some real assholes sometimes. I'm guessing that its mostly faggots bullied for the longest time IRL that come here to vent off their frustration onto others, miserable beings.

Attached: testicle-chomper.jpg (640x360, 32.75K)

Reminder this manchild has huge Amiibo collection of almost every existing Amiibo.

Attached: yuno.jpg (500x511, 50.5K)

I remember one time, when he killed ROB threads the first time on Holla Forums, he tried replacing them with some Amiibo thing where he pits his Amiibo against each other and people in the threads would vote on who would win or something like that, and he accidentally left user submissions on the poal.me poll, and everyone in the thread voted for Bane and he got super upset.

I'll agree, but I don't have a problem with it if they're open to playing other games. People who outright refuse to expand their interests have shit taste. I can't understand how some people stay content playing the same types of games, I'm too invested that I want to experience everything I could possibly like.

Yes, didn't realize I made a retard mistake and mixed up my lefts and rights. That's what happens when you try staying invested in multiple threads/actions. I've seen gameplay of Gravity Rush, but I've never seen that kind of art before. Either way, I'm not familiar with it.

I've never payed much attention to him, but I did think his threads were getting kind of stale. He would've been better off if he made those threads as a one image post or video. Overall, I'm neutral towards him, I can't say I feel bad or smug about it.

Attached: 191bdb6e9379c6ba467e5edf9add3aa9df69bef90da8dc149afda1b348f0e8f8.jpg (539x471, 182.38K)