ITT: Games that defined your childhood

ITT: Games that defined your childhood.

Attached: 203001-elasto-mania-windows-screenshot-action-supercross-oldskool.gif (640x480, 108.1K)

Attached: Minecraft.jpg (1000x1392, 197.91K)

Either that or DKC3

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1440x1080, 2.18M)

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 990.14K)

my hippy father put me on the right path, I think.

Attached: 250px-SHODAN_hires.jpg (1920x1080 49.13 KB, 316.42K)

Warcraft 3, Though more teenage years than childhood.

Call of duty Modern warfare 2 got me though middle school.

Another minute goes by, another cuckchan template thread gets posted.

You expect every thread to be unique? How much of a dullard are you?

Kill yourself you cuckchan retard. If you don't have a good thread to post, don't post at all you fucking idiot. A thread died for this worthless shit.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/

but according to your logic it was just another cuckchan template thread. Wheres your thread? lots of civil discussion and debate goin on there? Wagering not.

It is. Where did I contradict this claim? Are you fucking illiterate?

So you're literally illiterate or did you just not read my post? Are you pretending to be retarded? I know cuckchan users are fucking retarded but I didn't think it was this bad.

so you dont have a good thread to post. so you're here to complain about posts being bad when you have literally nothing to contribute? On a site FULL of threads you hate? Why be here? your life so empty all you can do is hate things you yourself can't contribute to?

When you make a thread, another thread needs to be deleted you absolute mongoloid fucking retard. Making threads for the sake of making them, especially low quality ones, "bumps" off other likely better threads.

Jesus fucking christ you fat kike just purge every single IP on this board. If every cuckchan degenerate is like this stupid motherfuck none of them will even know how to change their IP's to be able to post ever again.

Don't respond to Holla Forums goons trying to shit up the site. He's even lobe spacing for fucks sake.

Attached: 515_front.jpg (530x401 95.94 KB, 107.31K)

so threads that you hate are being deleted by threads you hate. You have nothing to contribute so you just call me new and a cuckchanner. "I have nothing meaningful to add but FUCK YOU HOW DARE YOU POST". might be time to see a mental health professional

I'm going to put a fucking bullet in every last cuckchan fucker on this planet.

fuck you're easy.

Like pottery

With arguments like that, perhaps reddit would be more your speed.

Could have been a nice thread, even with the bait.

Attached: 1431728601305.jpg (232x288, 68.42K)

"i want this board to be good but I'll be god DAMNED if I put any effort in to that end at all." Exactly what you're saying.

Yeah you said that earlier, it was already refuted.

Attached: 56bb42f2dcb5271cef0830823c2f4147.jpg (1024x1024, 343.99K)

with schoolyard insults and impotent rage? not a refutation as much as fap material.

Day of the rope soon nigger.

Pretty much Adventure games and JRPGs. I could list a ton of games, since I had a pretty good childhood growing up with Sega systems and a PC, but those are the two franchises that still stand out as being favorites that I continually replayed.

Attached: Phantasy Star.jpg (1440x1080 36.79 KB, 200.18K)

bet you've been sayin that for years.

Pokemon and Mario & Luigi SSS

Top fucking kek

soy food heals 5 whereas all other food items are 2. Its not even real soy its synthetic far as I remember.

Still would have xenoestrogens and the like, and as I said before look at those mantitties

its the vest.

Thinly veiled unpopular opinions thread.