Valkyria chronicles 4 skipping Xbox one

As a Xbox one owner…. should I be concerned?

Other urls found in this thread:

portal.valkyria.jp/new/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm concerned by the fact you own an xbone

You should kill yourself and check these digits

Attached: eb1c2356f6890816bfed588464f99abb989656ebc94d4c72854c5ca7f8d85f55.png (1959x2047, 4.05M)

kill youreself, TROLL

Considering they're basically just moving to Win 10 releases, signs point to you're boned.
That's pretty damn pitiful.

You should have been concerned enough to never give Xbone the time of day in the first place. You're pretty goddamn slow huh?

IMPRESSIVE
VERY NICE=

Attached: 1396666677268.webm (302x362, 168.55K)

These are some very nice digits. Almost lucky too.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-20-22h13m34s173.png (640x480, 193.78K)

It's not though, the Xbox logo is on the main site
portal.valkyria.jp/new/en/

this is the best post in this thread
follow this advice OP

Haven't played smash bros. since their GC release, in my mind that was the pinnacle of the series and everything since has just been an abortive attempt to build on perfection.

I guess that's one saving grace of the Xbox One.

Someone should draw Spinal busting a sick 200 hit ultra combo on Sans.

As a Xbone owner the only thing you should even look forward to is XBOX OG backcompat being improved.

Kind of sucks to see the Xbox fall from grace, I remember it being hot shit in a cool glass back in the day. Kind of glad I got into pcmustardrape back in the 360 days, but hang in there man.

Just in case you're not a tournyfag shitposter, you should check out the Subspace Emissary mode in Brawl if you own a modded Wii or a gaming pc that can emulate it. Kind of neat that they changed up the adventure mode by trying to put a story in it.

Why did you buy an xbone?

Attached: 7ee72cd9a8fb3bbec05f74edb1ba24f426381315718def5e3eb343d71e03886f.jpg (653x477, 52.35K)

Attached: impressive-very-nice.gif (477x255, 7.21M)

I know. Tell me about it.

WAIT, UNDERTALE IS ON THE SWITCH?
OMG FUCK YES.

Kill yourself

Why would you buy an Xbone though?

Attached: 1435364483285.jpg (400x323, 49.54K)

Attached: reddit xbox vasectomy.JPG (814x564, 189.62K)

No, it is YOU who should kill self.
>>>/suicide/

I'm almost convinced that MS isn't going to release a new XBOX next gen.

lmao sad. Next thing you know she'll be trying to get pregnant with someone else. Just sit on the edge of the bed playing xbox while your wife is getting banged by Jakwanz and co. behind you, that's what the headphones are for.

Lets hope they make a tacit exit from the gaming market as a proponent of console exclusives. Sony can't take down PC gaming by themselves, try as they might.

I have no problem with this. Filter the weak from the gene pool tbh

What if….. Microsoft release a switch competitor instead of a Xbox one successor but screw it up?

There's nothing wrong with liking Undertales demo

This this is the big feature they have right now. But its gone dark for a while now. I expected a roll out of tons of games after the first 13

very nice

why

Attached: ௵.jpg (372x260, 21.16K)

Samsung needs to make a console after xbox kicks the bucket.

Oh dear, it's terminal.

likely make it windows/pc related to umbrella the burden and forgo the hardware.

I don't believe you, all the xbone owners either ditched the thing or killed themselves.

Attached: [citation needed].jpg (200x303, 16.45K)

Is that the same faggot from the ace of spades thread?

Xbox is a redundant system. Xbox doesn't have any true exclusives since they go to PC anyway.

Good.

This can't be real.
My mind rejects it.

The Xbox One has been dead since Forza Horizon 3, there will be no more good games for it and I will be forever cursed that what has been a dream game of mine A sandbox driving game set in Australia especially rural Victoria is on a system I don't have, don't want to have except for 1 fucking game

I'm not even convinced there will be a PS5 let alone another Xbox

So… a future with just PC and Nintendo?

cool digits, Kula!

Yes

Attached: vegan_castrates_himself.png (1080x1920, 909.17K)

Niggers.

Considering MS's previous track record they'd fuck it up. This is what happens when you put Pajeets and women in charge of your company.

Shit I feel sad for the dogger, you can see it in his eye's, he's seen some shit, doesn't help his owner is malnutritioning his dog and all and all basically torturing him, so animals don't feel pain?
What the fuck

What the fuck is this cuckchan shit? Why has this thread been up for 5 hours? It's another worthless fucking cuckchan thread.

FUCKING PURGE THE BOARD OF THESE RETARDS. HALF THE CATALOG IS FILLED WITH THIS SHIT BECAUSE E-CELEBS WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TALKING ABOUT Holla Forums.

I thought Toby instantly regretted the shitshow he spawned, but to my surprise he IS porting his shitty game for the Switch. I guess he really wants those shekels after all.

I remember spamming her block of ice just to get to the final fighter

Attached: Pritt.jpg (540x304, 23.2K)

Oh he does, same with Crawford and 5NAF, didn't stop him making 4 sequels for the shekels

You mean Cawthon? He didn't regret shit. He enjoys making the games enough to have his sons playtest and release a couple of them for free. The fuck are you on, schlomo?

Wasn't this just an edit?

Yeah, didn't Scott get into a little fight with a major youtube autist because the sperg could not accept that his fan theories were not the one true canon(tm)?

Maybe Toby fox interested in selling the rights to Undertale?

Oh, he doesn't regret it. He just has no fucking idea what to do with the absolutely massive and absolutely insane fanbase he's created.

The thing is, he knows exactly what he's dealing with. He was part of the fucking Homestuck fandom before Undertale took off. He knows the mindset of the community he has garnered. Which is why he's so fucking scared.

I don't know where he goes from here. He'll have to figure it out sooner or later though, especially if he ever wants to do anything creative again. He kind of has that problem of his debut was so well received that he has no clue how to follow it up without disappointing. And his fans are fucking crazy so he really doesn't want to disappoint.

I've pointed this out earlier, but it's a curious coincidence. See, Undertale for PS4 and Vita got announced a month or so after Game Maker Studio announced the ability to export games to PS4 and Vita natively. So the Switch port surprised me, because I hadn't heard shit about a Game Maker Switch port. To my surprise, though, one got announced at the exact same time as Undertale for Switch, separate from the Direct.
That's what makes me think that he's doing it for the shekels.

Interestingly though, I believe that Game Maker could export to Xbox One for a while now, and gained that ability at the same time it did the PS4, so I suppose Toby just doesn't see it as worth it.

Oh, Matpat? There was a bit of drama around some coma theory in 4 if I recall, but they seem fine in the end.

Attached: 1458010918751.png (600x529, 95.12K)

It always annoys me when someone feels the need to make a fake reddit post when there's plenty of real shit that happens there that's often much worse.

Attached: f2181fda573691d8fa4dea3859121ed0a33a77e640e2c00521b1b45dcecf9c0a.png (709x639, 57.59K)

I genocide routed your shitty game with no regrets and I jerk off with the same hand I used to kill Sans, you worthless faggot.

Attached: f3c9ad2617df5f19c13d86608d96c8bf3509f92a5830bd9d357c1c359c563b16.png (960x960, 3.52K)

I will never understand why cuckolds don't just kill themselves.

That's cool, but no amount of exporting options makes it worth staying in the Game Maker sandbox.
Of course it's not worth it. The people who bought an Xbone aren't the kind of people who want to play Undertale.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (597x404, 73.66K)

Trust me, mate, I learned that when I realized how broken controller support on GMS 1.4 was, and how unusable the UI was on GMS 2.

They could have suppressed their self-destructive urges/their sense of their problems with themselves that make them want to destroy themselves, only for those urges to then just manifest themselves in ways that get past their normal repression filter like cuckoldry.

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (384x315, 83.01K)

So you're saying Xbone owners actually have good taste?

Attached: hahahaha.webm (1656x924, 2.4M)

No, I'm saying that they're mostly people who like generic, western games. Undertale doesn't appeal to normal western tastes, and isn't generic.

Ok buddy

Attached: Interested Iwai.png (410x616, 513.08K)

Then who owns the Xbones? Such people do exist on PS4, but PS4 ownership is much more broad. You can successfully sell a weird or Japanese game on PS4.

You can't claim to truly despise a game until you beat it. What are you some sort of casual?

I know two xboxfags, and both of them were gifted Xboxes, have no money for anything else and are too retarded to build PCs. It's an endless cycle with those retards, and a hopeless one at that.
And so on.
It's kind of sad. One fag keeps shitting on EA yet keeps buying EA games. It's like a mental illness.

Mate you were fucked literally over a year ago when they decided to merge their PC division and Xbox division.
Also, any of you still on a windows machine?
Your days are numbered

Attached: time to gas it.jpg (760x797, 144.38K)

you should have been a long time ago faggot

Attached: 80a3beebb944046ab65a983dd37b3404ce79534086944d5f561148d53da9c3e3.jpg (540x960, 43.09K)

Coming here was worth checking those dubs.

But how can she be based if she chose to marry him?

As an Xbone owner, you should be concerned you have the requisite brainpower required to remember to breath

I'd much rather have a Surface Pro than a fucking Switch.

It's funny because breathing is autonomous

And I'd much rather have an iPad than a Switch. What the fuck was Nintendo thinking? I finally got to hold the controller today. The buttons are so damn small. Babby's first console, sure, but fuck, it's unplayable for adults. Know what I do LOVE, though? The wired traditional controller. It's only $20, comes in neat designs, and works with a PC. I think I'll fucking get one for my emulation needs. Nintendo needs to step it the FUCK up with the post-Switch console.

Unironically answering to your bait thread, yes. Xbone is suffering with first-party games.

I have bad news for you, user. You're not gonna get another traditional home console from them ever again, because it hasn't been worth it since SNES.

Attached: 1f2c5787f3360be4a983e87798f0f2db7c9b17cf05265d12cefaf33466e77339.jpg (485x566, 41.19K)

Impressive, very nice.

Attached: 5.gif (400x286, 2.05M)

Yeah pretty much, like I see Nintendo addapting the switch format for the foreseeable future. They'll probably expand on it, however the tablet aspect is here to stay.

This. People who enjoy consoles normally buy a Sony home machine and a Nintendo handheld. You see these stupid console wars on cuckchan but a Sony fan normally is a Nintendo fan and vice versa. They all have a Playstation and some form of Nintendo handheld.

You're probably right, unfortunately. At least these are really nice.

I actually don't mind the idea of a tablet, and I do genuinely like the idea of a console that is portable or usable on a TV. What I don't like at all is the fact that the Switch's hardware is fucking garbage. iPads exist, and the newest ones can render graphics on par with the PS3, never mind the infinitely greater functionality. Nintendo has no excuse (unless we want to talk about the inherent racial differences in whites and asians, but for once I don't really care about that right now). If they had just left the Wii around for… let's say another year and a half (maybe even 2 whole years) and released the Switch then instead of the WiiU (which was clearly just a Switch prototype that they felt they had to rush out), everyone would have gone fucking insane for it (the concept, that is; I know it's already popular today) because it would have been competing toe to toe with smartphone/iPad power at the time.

Anyway, I hope the Switch successor takes this tech to the next level and has a dock with extra processors in it. Let the on-tablet hardware drive just THAT screen (lower resolution = weaker hardware can be used = longer battery life), while the dock processors run the games on a television when the tablet is docked.

Attached: th.jpg (474x426, 27.87K)

He is not going to make a sequel, because in reality his game is just an one hit wonder?

Sans can be on smash bros because undertale is now on the switch, think about that.

You should be immensely thankful.

Wouldn’t be surprise if the rumors of Toby fox wanting to sale Undertale are true. Nintendo probably buy the rights to Undertale on the spot. Bayonetta pretty much a Nintendo character now.