Steam continues to censor nip shit to nobody's surprise

oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/maidens-michael-yuri-visual-novel-removed-steam-gamers-fret-censorship/53539/
archive.fo/kCdLS

ITS THIS FUCKING EASY TO GET A GAME CENSORED OFF STEAM

Steam has been a cucked platform for a long time. Same shit happened with that loli VN and nobody cared enough to do anything.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (670x351 64.68 KB, 515.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/972688493213306881
archive.fo/62W0K
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Sharpe
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-163.1.html
lewdgamer.com/2017/04/18/illegality-lolicon-united-states
archive.is/j3BtE
en.m.
steamcommunity.com/groups/cutcontentpolice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A F U C K I N G L E A F

Attached: leaf.jpg (585x560, 37.56K)

Already posted about it in the VN thread but it is pretty bullshit, Sono Hanabira is as inoffensive as they come and I thing this is just a troll job.

Attached: Yuri 213.png (880x341, 395.06K)

Gabe is confirmed homophobic :^)

Valve is perfectly fine with kike western nudity on steam. I wonder why…

"We’re aware of the situation with Maiden of Michael’s Steam version and are actively working to resolve the situation. We’ll update you all when we have more information.

twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/972688493213306881
Maybe they'll get around to fixing it.

that's true, but it should be a gigantic fucking wake up call. They're known for this shit, and they only seem to respond to massive backlash.
Remember Hatred? It took a literal wave of shit.
There are other VNs that have yet to return. the loli one in question got fucked over permanently
archive.fo/62W0K

Don't also forget this bit here.

I hope it returns to steam so the devs still get their revenue and profit, salvage what they can but the fact is that they got hurt by censorship with a minimal amount of effort.
imagine what a goon or some shit could do knowing how easily steam is manipulated?

Nigger, anime isn't real. Yet.

I mean steam is cancer and water is wet, but how pathetic can you fucking be holy shit

Attached: 1422806085591.jpg (400x562, 25.86K)

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

I did thought that Kindred made this sort of thing okay. It went entirely uncensored on steam and that was years ago. God forbid someone freak out over tits.

Attached: guishen_00490381.jpg (800x600, 167.05K)

I feel you man, sometimes I boot up steam and I just want to beat my meat and I want everyone on my friends list to know that I'm literally jacking off right then and there. I constantly get messages saying 'hey retard did u get the patch' and my hands are always too busy to respond in a timely manner (because I did install the patch). In short: you're gay

Attached: banana.png (16x16, 259)

Sounds exploitable to me.

So then we should inundate the banfags with believable images of graphic nudity from (((western))) developers, claiming they're in the game. If tons of people send very similar screenshots with the same content, will it force their hand? This could be a fun way to lash out at shitty developers's pockets.

I agree. But then, I'd have to learn Photoshop again, as I have been learning Adobe Illustrator.

Good, now fuck off.

Attached: 593bb7d4c418589f886313a3d72ccee3ba5532d02b980ce9a84272e06d8a4568.jpg (370x500, 37.18K)

inb4 Elder Scrolls games are removed

this tbh

as much as I'd like to, that tactic is a little bit too low for me.
Censorship isn't right imo, and I also don't want people on the side of those shitty devs, you know it would happen too and anyone not aware of it would side with them because censorship is wrong no matter what
basically too many negatives to outweigh the positives imo, and considering that they're (((western))) devs they might use journos that you know they're connected with to try and rake in whatever censorship bux they can get off the publicity

Is this a real thing? It can't, Canada can't be that pozzed right

Attached: IMG_20180310_175034.jpg (1356x1891, 230.87K)

This mindset will be the death of video games. Thank god

I can understand it if they're unaware about Steam's problems. There's a lot of people who aren't unfortunately. The Gaben worship from 2013 and earlier definitely did not help things out; Steam coasted off Valve's reputation and now they're just too fucking big. Plus they're a huge source of revenue for devs unfortunately due to their sheer size and scope at this point. Plus some of the alternatives outside of GoG (which is unlikely to curate their game into their list tbh since they don't really care for most nipshit) are hard to find and many people are not aware of them.] Itch.io, and… what else? I know there was some other one I'm forgetting, and basic shit like dl-site and whatnot but I can't remember the others, Steam as a brand just has too much power in the online gayman market to ignore

Nope he's telling the truth. As long as it's not penetrating the animal it's legal in canada AFAIK.

Attached: heg yeah.png (435x269, 3.33K)

I used to know this redneck dude who always ate raw chicken. It's possible to eat without getting salmonella, but you better triple check and make damn sure the chicken wasn't carrying the disease when it was slaughtered.

Attached: 5833700dd627784505d610265dfd04b835f606e6a55ebcb028c273f5a3e5d9ff.png (3640x2140, 1.42M)

Attached: 1455441288141-0.jpg (1754x2481, 757.7K)

It's a win win for me. They either develop some principles our kill the industry, both of which would result in a better society.

Attached: big think.jpg (777x704, 36.33K)

fair enough user, I can certainly understand that
I don't want the industry to die though, maybe I'm too optimistic

You should. New games are bad, new business models are unethical, and it's showing no sign of improving. There are thousands of old games that will last anyone a lifetime to get through all of them and they are much better than 99% of modern titles.

The reality is that it won't ever die though. The normalfags got a taste for escapism and that's not something most people can come back from. Video games will be the downfall of humanity. We could have prevented this.

Good, weebshit isn't vidya anyway.

Post your face when you're not a fucking leaf.

Attached: 5dc7639463216cb5f4f14a32bc4e65fde4c70015c0059d0843c6b4f6b179757e.png (500x250, 6.2K)

Anti-sage deployed

Oh wait. According to the screenshot, it was a review copy.

Attached: 1f173da014bc775653a4bd695e1352be045db9b4b079f0f291c15808b5970aa4.jpg (600x600, 63.18K)

common man.

Attached: 64469d3cc95cdfe08c557c995791872ed3763a2ed8e4c41b39d80e58c1998f21.png (579x646, 410.64K)

Yes, according to Canadian law you can go to jail for having this on your computer or any storage device. Even if you are American and cross the border with a copy of "Kindred Spirits on the Roof" for example there is already precedent for you being jailed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Sharpe

Attached: DQp0qDBW4AE0Rxy.jpeg (900x1200, 207.17K)

That is why everyone must kill leftists and feminists, user.
No joke.
Kill therm, or everything will only get worse.

R v. Sharpe extended section 163.1 to apply to persons "real or imaginary".

This is the law today:
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-163.1.html

Technically the same is true of loli in Burgerstan, but nobody is gonna fucking prosecute you for it.
lewdgamer.com/2017/04/18/illegality-lolicon-united-states
There is one, one case, that involved few extraneous circumstances (such as being in military barracks and thus having your belongings subject to searches at any moment. Dumb fuck that this happened to also had children's panties in his room which his roomate reported) where a guy was prosecuted for 2D and only 2D. That was because his wife found it and was pushing for legal action, fucking 3DPD.

He's talking about any anime that looks like it had underage girls in it being illegal here. That picture is just showing off other retarded bullshit that goes on.

Lolicon is more of a state by stated basis, some states are far more lax than others. But either way you're right and most do not give a fuck.

Report it watch it get taken down and removed from everyone's Steam accounts. Maidens was new and this was a review copy that was reported so not many "owned" it yet. A whole bunch of weebs will get pissed if yuri they already paid for is removed. Even if they don't convince Steam, it will convince many of those fags to stop using it since they'll actually experience the fact that their games can be taken away at any moment.

This better bait you double nigger.

Where's the abstract nudity?

Never heard this or anything about any state having specific laws about lolicon at all. I'm talking about federal law.

Notice subsection 4.1 and 4.2: I've seen people claim that "only possession is illegal"– that's not the case. You can go to jail for 1-10 years for viewing it; assuming it was your intent to do so. This is Canadian Federal law, applying to all provinces and territories in Canada. Don't believe the bullshit "legality maps" you see floating around, if you intentionally view loli anywhere in Canada you are liable to 10 years in prison.

gloater shit: archive.is/j3BtE

Oh my fuck, I just read the article you posted and thought all this time that loli did not fall under obscenity, and didn't know about that act. My country fails me yet again.

Attached: IMG_4585.JPG (540x720, 39.6K)

Attached: NuCanadian Flag.gif (1280x640, 154.5K)

WTF I love Israel now.

Attached: c9pGeu9.mp4 (720x898, 1.76M)

Loli has true power. Loli maybe shota printed on greek vases was what made Claudius the Caesar.
That actually happened, read "I, Claudius"

Man kikes can't even do eugenics right. Pet breeders deserve to be fucking shot for creating incestuous monstrosities like this.

Attached: canada.jpg (568x450, 79.49K)

It's a weird thing right now. Bestiality is still illegal but they redefined it to only include anal/vaginal penetration. Basically right now it's a sex act if you suck off a human but not if you suck off a dog. We used to have a law (might still be law, not sure) that set the age of consent for anal higher than for other sex acts, too. No real reason for it. It's just there.

What loli VN? Asking for a friend and not for me at all.

"The key to home" is the name of it

It did not actually contain any explicit content from what I hear, but was clearly aimed at lolicons.

Ah, so it's ok to get a blowjob from a dog then?
A bit of googling and found that it was called 'The Key To Home' It doesn't seem to have sexual content from what I can tell.

Attached: upload_2017-12-11_0-27-48.png (1051x505, 689.12K)

It's okay to be fucked by a dog as well.

Okay, I remember that one now. It had interesting art.
Yeah, the context for it is weird, too. It only came up because a guy filmed his wife's daughters having their pussies licked by the dog. So his lawyers did lawyer voodoo and got the bestiality part of the charges dropped.

Completely wrong. The wording of the ruling is that "penetration is the defining act of the offense" but they never specify who's doing the penetration. Being fucked by, or fucking, an animal is still illegal. Like it should be.

The absolute state of Canada

Attached: 24ad4f35c1db3dbdb7d195d1910f6082e2dec72df9500412c541a5f0929facc2.png (279x231, 47K)

maybe you should google a way to kill yourself

I'll spoonfeed if I want, and you can't stop me.

Attached: SakuHimaFeeding.gif (640x360, 2.42M)

I bet you're fun in share threads

Thankfully I do not seem to have any mental illness unlike you given that a simple and straightforward search was too much for you.

Neck yourselves.

Fucking chekt.

except autism

Attached: wew lad.gif (205x39, 27.31K)

the only mental disorder i have is a love for our savior jesus christ

It's technically always been legal, Trudeau surprisingly had nothing to do with this.

I never heard of someone getting arrested solely from 2D stuff.

Yeah, to my knowledge they've only ever used it to tack on extra years when the person arrested also has actual CP.

I remembered as soon as I submitted this that there was a guy a year or two back who got arrested on CP charges for ordering a loli-looking sex doll. Not quite the same thing but close

Fucking kill yourself and go to hell.

I know nips who come over to Canada get a slap on the wrist before having their shit confiscated and destroyed. Also, it has happened in the US

canada is in a weird spot right now for its citizens. the federal government technically has a tremendous amount of power and if they wanted to, could be huge cunts about whatever they want. so far they play nice about most things, but make no mistake, if CSIS thinks you're a terrorist, a pedophile or whatever they can use basically anything they want against you because they have that degree of power

People have been arrested for that already.

I already said this wasn't about gate keeping you dumb faggot. user's answer was literally a simple search away. He was just being a lazy faggot. Maybe I'm expecting too much for faggots to be able to pull off a simple search however.

Attached: refugees welcome.png (1166x1115, 1.05M)

Yeah any leaf should damn well know not to import physical shit.

>en.m.

Yeah yeah. You're right.

For what purpose?

disgusting

Attached: assburger snappy.png (115x164, 25.06K)

that pic is scary detailed user.

Attached: Blame Canada.webm (640x360 7.85 MB, 7.23M)

Anime isn't video games

Attached: 9fa5f0003011667bc87407a149c0932be53c2adfd9f916676fd6f48acadb7262.gif (250x250, 427K)

HOW ABOUT THAT ITS GAY
Leaf did nothing wrong.

Attached: disgust.jpg (600x449, 34.44K)

Fucking leafs at it again.

Attached: v50jitj0mc101.jpg (697x396 72.94 KB, 69.04K)

Attached: Degenerate_suffers_reality.webm (180x320 1.33 MB, 4.66M)

Attached: 2a6b4963afe11a1b9b3738423ce16a0857930150efebfc9311cf332736e65f1a.jpg (484x387, 72.36K)

It feels like it only took 3 years for Canada to go from "the nicest country in the world" to a SJW police state

Attached: A_FUCKING_LEAF.mp4 (1280x720, 5.4M)

that's what happens when you're TOO nice

Attached: 1464948970963.png (297x413, 78.16K)

They were all too nice to tell the SJW to fuck off.

A FUCKING LEAF
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A FUCKING LEAF
I BET THEY WERE ALSO BEHIND ALL THE OTHER VN TAKEDOWNS

Attached: zerbiki.webm (426x240, 2.92M)

And?

Attached: ytykt7967.jpg (1000x667, 43.91K)

I'm sorry but as a chef your picture is making me fucking scream out of my fucking mind, what a stupid bitch

i'm a cook myself, i feel you but don't fret user, it's just natural selection at work. As long as she isn't feeding anyone else that shit, she's just doing a favor by removing herself from the gene pool.

Attached: 66b1a7799d4e1b121c09917f18aa937b343b8fcb2cf13dee2f58d3a9c552b42c.jpg (799x782, 61.61K)

Still the bitch might have children and now they're going to get fed raw chicken and she'll go wtf are my children getting incredibly ill

shit

It's a facebook meme popularized by reddit and vice. Have some class for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1463286481554.png (316x382, 172.52K)

Yes. Try and maintain some.

Attached: 0cfa10f0203de4c58d7b0706f6fbbe3421d724a827c11e77ac3b9ea843da7a4a.jpg (1350x1359, 730.86K)

Goddamn leafs are as bad as Swedes. I bet anything he had no problems masturbating his way through Dream Daddy.

Does Dream Daddy have actual lewds?

mate I don't go on faceberg or vice and I have culinary standards

I have no fucking idea since I'm not a oven dodging homosexual, but it's certainly more offensive to more people than some softcore yuri VN. Dream Daddy is the reason censorship is actually justified sometimes.

Seems double standards are the only standards left in current year.

Attached: 325f5d7e8c0a1c4c6f6db486e18d3142ff6c0009aa3099051cdfc96f7891c060.jpg (785x608, 146.58K)

I swear to God Western developers can't do anything without fucking it up. Just as an example, you have this VN called Army Gals about a guy that gets sent to a "retreat for delinquents" after some fuckup at home. You go there and there's three girls as well and here's where shit hits the fan.

So, basically, the whole VN is about used goods getting used some more in front of you. Westerners should be forbidden from making any sort of narrative content anymore.

Attached: turd wins.JPG (958x720, 76.79K)

Globalism sure is great isn't it, wait till the day we get rid of things because some muzzie in Pakistan complained

Attached: missmewiththatgayshit.jpg (794x1024, 81.84K)

Don't try the other one (Battle Girls) either, it's equally shit. Actually, don't bother with any Western VN period, the soyboys responsible for them couldn't make an appealing waifu if you put a gun to their head.

Katawa Shouju ain't bad except for the fact it's basically the reason all these shit Western VNs exist

Starlight Vega was decent.

Katawa Shoujo was made by anons though.

Yuri isn't really my thing. I'm hoping Harem Protagonist turns out good, but I don't really have much confidence it will not end in disaster.

It's still a western VN though

What's going on here?

WEW

SJWeebs, but the "user" who posted it is trying to use it as general purpose anti-weebposting against regular weebs

Is there even a difference?

WTF I love Steam now.

Lesbianism isn't gay when it's between cute girls.

2D lesbians are okay, but, as always, 3DPD just ruins it.

I seriously hope none of you actually do this

Attached: unknown.png (502x429, 236.27K)

Hell, 3D lesbians are okay when they're cute and not flaunting themselves. Who do you think made 2D lesbians in the first place? About 80% yuri authors and 60% yuri readers in japan are female.

I don't see the point of playing any offline game on steam either.

So, butch dykes are basically a Western thing?

As usual the west can't do anything right.

Butch dykes are a product of political lesbianism which is a product of feminism. Also western women being ugly lazy whores, also a product of feminism.

The people living in Toronto and Vancouver are barely Canadian. The SJW slime livein the cities and in the universities.

Fat hairy dykes are a modern sjw thing. Back then butches were just normal looking skinny women with short hair.

Pretty much. Western lesbos are more often than not "political" lesbians, which is to say they're gay because they hate men, not because they love other women. Why do you think so many of them adopt and then abuse boys?

Attached: mikudeadpan.png (428x620, 197.39K)

That applies to basically every western nation.

Moreso with Canada, because the cities are extremely dense and few for the size of the country.

It's illegal to fuck your dog, but coaxing it into licking your genitals or getting fucked by your dog (or any animal) is A-OK IIRC.
Also christian orphans go to gay or muslim "parents"
Canadian real estate has been taken over borderline illegally by Chink goverment which seized assets of "totarry private bank, gwailo, don't worry"

It's because cucknadian explicitly pestered them with moralfaggotry i guess.

Because they can't get in legal trouble for hosting shit on their platform, but can if legal bloodhounds catch wind of them hosting anything depicting "sexual acts between minors." We've seen how people are just circling the waters trying to wring legal money out of Valve for some time now, they're not taking any chances.

Attached: 6efc5c50d08cf9c3551993301511255787daf099bdd24c28ad635950e0f46d58.png (681x728, 189K)

I should add that in the eyes of the court it doesn't matter whether the game features minors getting it on or not, the mere accusation is enough to spur them to action (and effectively ruin Steam's reputation for hosting pedoshit, even if it isn't actually hosting pedoshit at all). As a company they can be held accountable legally, and there's plenty of people who would want to do nothing more than to grab them by the balls and wring some more shekels out of them.
tl;dr serious accusations are enough to ruin a company's reputation

Attached: 12777ce2e6308d6ece8bf1320a698452b74d88717a6293449f7a3f56e0e6d678.jpg (680x680, 58.98K)

I should also add that it's both easier and cheaper for them to simply remove the game from their platform rather than going into a potential legal battle because of how insane Canada's laws are just to maintain it's a-okay to keep a single game up for sale on their platform. Moral of the story might just be that Steam is too big for its own good because people want a slice of its (legal) pie. Suffice to say, shit sucks.

Sorry for the incoherent ramble.

Attached: 169f71ddcb38575a6e36590774df8b64e07ebe39b82eb4c895fd8e9a5d9de0a3.png (991x716, 134.59K)

The thing is obscenity is a legal grey area, and a huge problem with that article is the author assumes a worst case scenario is exactly how the law works, and claims he's the only person that is correct on the matter. There is one point in the article where the author mentions LAWYERS are wrong, but random internet blog writer #8282632 is absolutely correct in his legal knowledge on the subject.

What it all comes down to is it is one of those things that only becomes illegal when someone wants to fuck you over. People even get screwed for certain kinds of porn that are otherwise available anywhere else, just because some asswipe with connections in law enforcement wants to fuck up their life. It's bullshit, but so far no one has had the balls to take the argument to defend super fucked up porn to a higher court because they're either too embarrassed, too poor, or both. Until someone wants to be a martyr for anal scat and 2D kiddie porn and take that shit all the way to the supreme court, things will remain in this fuzzy space of "it's only illegal when we want it to be".

Lol no. They were around in the 80s, back then we called them "bull dykes" and "biker dykes".

a weeb is a weeb is a weeb

There's always a fucking pattern when it comes to most western porn games. The only people you can remotely trust with making a porn game are anons, and even then that's not a guarantee since there's cucks, lurking SJWs and faggots here.

This kind of shit is why Otaku only want one male character to ever exist in each work entertainment, or that the number of side characters be very large to allow for other male characters to not interfere with the protag's relationships by merely having basic chemistry with any girls. There's cucks from communities like F95 and so forth who act like cuckshit is the necessary crust of porno's bread, but it's more like the mold. I just want tomboys and cakes and aras and adorably smug girls. It's funny how even the most consensual and idealistic married sex or high school yuri stuff is treated as haram or maximum boring but a woman getting scalded to death by boiling canine cum from fursuiters is fine.

SJWeebs have little experience with anime and manga in general. If they prefer video games instead, they'll still be only half a step above normalfags in consumption of entertainment. At best they're tertiaries or quaternaries, like the guys who spout jokes about JJBA or Fist of the North Star without even seeing one episode or reading one chapter. They're only there for the fanbase and their "moments", and their only real interest is in social justice.

We wuz good devouts n'shieeet.

I knew that "ironic weeb" bullshit reeked of cuckchan faggotry. The soyjack confirms it.

Attached: 2ba1ce750e685f4d96c883c8e989adcdd0704995b6dff137fec0fb1f983c0e1d.png (489x256, 100.63K)

I never understood all the hype around those lo fi hip-hop videos. It's just a bunch of not-Nujabes, why were people losing their shit about it?

What a shitty excuse for a bait image. 3/10 made me reply

The actual reason weebshit is often considered pedophilic in nature is because it inherent;y is due to the way it is drawn. Large eyes are a trait that usually only children tend to have, because your eyes stay virtually the same size after you're around 8-10 years old onwards and before that only experience very small growth from birth, while your head continues to grow in size.

We naturally find things with large eyes cute because it's childish, and we naturally want to protect children. Large eyes are a sign of youth and morally sound or not men are attracted to very young girls. So when weeb art tends to depict every girl with pedophilic eyes on sexualized bodies, it tends to come across as generally perverted in a culture that has evolved around sex being more or less limited to 18+.

You're essentially just drawing a girl with every single trait a 12 year old has and calling it an 18+ woman. I personally don't give a shit, but writing things off as "lol dumb sjws!!" when they can be explained with pretty basic reasoning and logic is just silly. A lot of behaviors that people attribute to stupidity have obvious biological roots.

Tell me about it.

>All the female characters are more PD than the PDest of 3DPD and suffer from profound Borderline Personality Disorder
This too. Western writers seem utterly unable to grasp why a virgin female would be attractive to a male audience, or why the Japanese emphasize moe so much. Instead they seem to want to recreate all the filthy whores that made fun of them and rejected their advances back in high school. Their female characters are unappealing in the extreme, have the bodies of plastic porn stars and have had more dick than professional hookers.

Just as an example, the Last Sovereign is an interesting game, but the first waifu of your harem is literally called Cumdump and you find her in the back of the barracks of your shithole of a city getting used as a meat toilet by everyone. Who the fuck comes up with this shit? And this is a story that is meant to make you care for the characters.

I honestly do not understand. It's like the very soul of men in the West has been corrupted and they can't conceive a female character that is chaste and cute. To them the ideal woman is only one that has the body of a porn star, her past history and personality don't seem to enter the equation.

Attached: Emiyab8.png (800x600, 35.43K)

The image on the left depicts girls under the age of 18 does it not?

It was shortly done after first one.
I wish that these faggots would give some better arguments than just anime sucks, because I told so.

I don't get it.
Does that mean if I complain about Skyrim screenshots I can get Skyrim removed from Steam?

Is that our Mark? Why is he using dataminecord?

You do realize eye-shadow and mascara are always used by women to make their eyes look bigger since the 1900s. Have they been pandering to pedophiles all this time?

How old are they supposed to be? I haven't played the games. They literally look like girls I had in my senior year of college.

Western developers make girls in the opposite direction. They draw them with overly developed adult-like faces and slap them on a short person and call it a child, because westerners have been conditioned to have a guttural reaction to making traditionally attractive underage girls.

I'm not baiting. Maybe I didn't get my point across very well but I still believe it to be true.

No, they've been pandering to red-blooded males. Also known as pedophiles.

Sorry, meant high school.

A

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

L E A F
E
A
F

Even the early versions seemed like fanbase shitflinging, which is just another form of cancer. Either way it looks like it has been adopted for goonposting.

I puked a little.

So flaming homos are a product of political homoism?

Neither of you should be engaging in anything porn related because your ideals and mindsets are antithetical to it.

I can get why there's an appeal to them being "pure" and "chaste" but its less about it being boring and more about how it attracts people with your mindsets. If you're this obsessed with purity and are so offended by the idea of a female having multiple sexual partners and having a "pornstar body" while at the exact same time don't flinch at the idea of a man having more than one sexual partner, then you just proved why the tolerance for such conservationism is so fucking low.

Each of you sound like you'd be more at home in a majority Muslim shithole country.

In before called a cuck/libshit/communist/feminist/other buzzword for daring to cut against the grain of bullshit that thrives *Chan boards because Alt-Right safe space.

Attached: d6a462c847261d4c3f86a3903d4215cc74c2a8e3220cbf9446fd55934563f073.jpg (755x1051, 153.1K)

Did you meant Libre Cities?
I still don't understand why the fuck they joined that project.
They weren't removed.
Just nobody wants to document, translate or write these.

Fact.
Yes, it has.
I still wonder why these faggots still come here.
Did they remade all other websites into no-fun allowed zones?

Do you seriously fucking take pride in being an anime pro?

Tbh, anime girls are inherently sexualized and supposed to look and act childlike. Like, every mangaka out there have at least drawn a porn. Even the female ones like the Yuru Yuri mangaka, she drew loli porn back in the 90s.

Oh yeah, social justice movement already existed back then, only mostly not like what it is today, and was constantly ridiculed.

Attached: beavis feminism.jpg (960x1440, 122.17K)

Are you a literal cuckold? Do you enjoy STD's? Why on earth would anybody want a whore?

A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock. In other words men and women are different, and you can take your white knighting soy someplace else.

Why do leftists do anything? To ruin it.

They're all disabled by default.

Attached: af5cd4fdd17b09c192ad11a5ecc9a559e40afe761ec00b539c722bfcf2c95df4.jpg (377x485, 41.3K)

Because that's as degenerate as a woman having multiple partners?

He's pointing at your hypocrisy, not saying that it's okay.

So this user is a product of political homoism, right?

They're here for (you)s and to shit up threads to fill the voids in their lives. Looks like they're out in full force now. I'm going to play video games until they get tired and fuck off.

Attached: abandon.gif (450x253, 1.76M)

What hypocrisy, that men can have multiple sexual partners? Take that up with Mother Nature, she engineered men to be able to impregnate multiple partners, but a woman can only have one pregnancy. I don't go for it personally, but that's basic biology.

You mean God bruh, and He himself lived a chaste life.

Attached: jesu.jpg (1736x3000, 2.34M)

Sounds just like 2010-2012 Holla Forums.

Okay.

A man can make multiple women pregnant per day.
A woman can only get pregnant on specific days, only once, and afterwards needs to wait over 9 months for the next chance.
having multiple females is a sign of success and being an alpha, the only place where women have multiple partners is some african or south american tribal shithole.

what man needs to get laid
What a woman needs to get laid

Being a cad causes less damage than being a slut. Both on a societal level and on a personal one.

Locks and keys. It says more positively for a guy to be able to sleep with more than one woman than the other way around. This isn't even something like a girl who happens to have had multiple crushes throughout her childhood, or a girl who dates a guy and later breaks off the relationship because they had little in common to work with, this is someone turning into used goods and letting a guy get the sloppy fifths. If you want people to not mind that so much, then you should've been born in the universe where females have to do more work to stay in the gene pool than males. Sure, it might be nice that a girl wants you to be among the guys gangbanging her, but it'd be a lot nicer if it was just you and her instead, unless you're also sexually interested in the other guys.

Nobody likes implants. The only time where it's nice for artificial body parts to be on women is when it's /clang/. I for one would rather have a naturally flatchested girl over a girl with fake enlargements.

The differences between men and women on a social and biological level are so significant that it is not contrived to see women as less desirable for having more partners and the opposite for men. The only way where a man having multiple partners is a bad thing is when he's being a homewrecker making women less desirable to other men.

Chads create sluts. What exactly do you think they are fucking?

Holla Forums is still like that. They're still stuck pretending Jews aren't responsible for the ruin of their hobby, or that telling leftists to fuck off is somehow a bad thing.

Soycucks fucked Zoe for favors. Betas will fuck anything with a pulse, they have no standards.

y not just ban shit based on your region/age
vpns and pretending your age is older than it actually is a thing obviously but holy shit who cares To be fair though, less weeb shit on steam would be nice. There's enough 'visual nove Desul XD' on there.

I was replying to his point that chads cause less damage. They are both equally damaging to society, but I will agree the chad is less personally damaging.

Women aren't necessarily locks. I mean, there are men out there so sexually desperate out there that they would love to do anything even a trap. That's like, a lock that can be opened by so many keys.

Dude, you're gay.

One chad fucks multiple sluts dude. That means a chad is more damaging to the society than sluts.

Attached: amazing atheist.png (248x167, 55.76K)

Wrong, sluts are created by big government who absolves women from personal responsibility in exchange for votes through easy contraceptives and funding child murder.
Cads also fuck everything because they're biologically successful, not only sluts.

Chads wouldn't get to do any damage if sluts didn't exist. Sadly, most women are walking garbage, Chads merely help everyone else to know this too.

I was highlighting the cancer from mlp and Something Awful since the new series started in 2010. American comics died prematurely back in the 40's.

I'm tired of these fucks, Crusade when?

Nahhhh. Dudes don't get pregnant, it's the women who get pregnant. if the women can't control themselves when they have the incentive too, why on earth would men be expected too?

There are biological reasons polygamy was the norm, not polyandry, you dumb mud pie.
That said, as a Christian, I strongly advocate for monogamy as part of God's ideal for the human condition, in addition to social stability.

Sounds like you're just making excuses to get your dick wet like a nigger.

And sluts wouldn't exist if there weren't chads. I mean, chads make the first move by seducing them to have sex. If they didn't make the first move, they wouldn't be chads.

And who get the women pregnant?

God wasn't really clear on that issue either. Polygny was allowed in some circumstances in the Bible. Then again, from a purely pragmatic, nation building perspective, with the goal being a stable society, monogamy is the only way to go, and polygny should be left in the realms of fiction.

The women. Literally, they have every ball in their park on who they choose to mate with. The dudes are just there 'cause they got "lucky."

Not only are you a cuck, but you're a fucking wigger too.

It's okay if they're actual zombie girls.

That's not how the lock and key analogy works, and you're deliberately ignoring the reasons why women are locks and men are keys. If men could get pregnant while women couldn't, then a male would be a lock and a female would be a key. Sexual desire nor desperation makes anyone a lock, those are just arbitrary redefinitions of the analogy. Either way, it's fucking cancerous to want porn to be filled with cuckold shit. Go back to Holla Forums or F95.

Attached: Rottytops.gif (154x261, 526.86K)

One of my aults got cheated on by her husband and she ended up killing all of her kids in retaliation, eat lead.

Go cry about it. Your emotions have nothing to do with the discussion.

So she did everyone a favor by removing her diseased genes from the gene pool? Do you expect me to give a shit you whining cuck?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (256x139, 40.23K)

You sound like a bunch of worthless kikes professing polygamy to spread your worthless genes. Typical of losers.

Attached: smug3.png (256x256, 152.3K)

First, cuckling, no one is advocating polygamy, I even specified it should stay in the realms of fiction. All of us here are aware how unstable polygamous societies are. You're too stupid to grasp what we are arguing about and clearly have run out of points to make so you might as well slither back to the cuckshed.

You sound like a fucking nigger and I hope you commit suicide you worthless faggot.

The difference between people like me and people like you is that I can understand why things are a certain way without saying they should be that way. Unfortunately, you're a simple minded blindly idealistic faggot who can't comprehend anything outside muh waifu.

Face it, the double standard for men sleeping around vs women exists for a very important biological reason, and sane societies recognize this fact. You sound like you fell in love with a slut and can't get over it, so you hate all the men that've blown a load inside her instead of her for letting them do so.

You're on 8ch nigger you don't get edgy points here.

Attached: 2f6c38a436778a6c2cb1a7d3c380f3483fcfe02292a73fa6de8c26a49fbb1cf7.jpg (820x546, 49.65K)

Why would anyone even buy it on Steam when they can get it from Mangagamer and actually own the game?

Attached: 1d0f28eecb7d5fbf7d91304cbc834b78.jpg (1000x1258, 211.5K)

I agree, but still I just want the things I like to get more sales and support. Many good Japanese games came to PC thanks to the success of other JP games on Steam.

This game getting removed only means no cute lolis in the future, since even an All-ages version game can still trigger some random faggot. God, I hate Muslims and the normalfags that defend their kind so fucking much.

>tfw no official qt hyperdimension yuri game

I knew this thread was gonna be awful, but this is really taking it to the next level.

Attached: IMG_4648.JPG (550x547, 79.9K)

youre blaming the big eyes on pedo projections. its actually a stylistic choice dating back to american cartoons. american cartoons are not seen as pedo.
you just have a problem because anime girls are cute.

this alone kills your entire theory but youre too stupid to understand why the origin kills your theory, because you have a nigger monkey brain.

also, there are people other than family that watch young girls do ballet. this alone contradicts your other argument.

want to try again?

This thread is complete garbage fire.
Over 80+ replies were erased.

WOW, nice berserker armor.

Why'd they 'resolve' this by making Hibiki a normal user?

Many trannies hate women and lesbians because they are jealous. They call women not wanting to have sex with them "the cotton ceiling". If you look at almost any anti-yuri action in recent history you will see a tranny behind it. No doubt Valve is filled with trannies so it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same problem here.

Attached: LICKED.gif (540x304, 1.67M)

Attached: judaspriest_afuckingleaf.jpg (1920x1080, 280.8K)

Was the game actually removed from peoples' accounts, or just the store?

Just the store, if it was removed from accounts you'd see a bigger uproar.

Just the store probably, when a game is removed you lose the ability to go to its store page but you can still download it. T.someone who owns beasts of prey

I fucking hate the way the censored nekopara! They removed the nips and made them look like dolls!

Trannies hates what they can never achieve: becoming a beautiful woman.

Attached: 1438776686146.gif (200x199, 679.42K)

Attached: 1437826267587-3.png (673x680, 364.52K)

its a good game if you play it on its 1 good difficulty. its top tier third person shooting/stealth combo interupted by shitty boring dialogue in between. the game is also short.

the game would be awesome if there was a mode to chop out the in-between bullshit.

JUST

I dont give a shit. VNs aren't games anyway.

Attached: 0a1e5825127baaf3b45af3c605dabbd84ee4cffa860062839bac3c7c068bfab0.jpg (475x604, 57.87K)

Valve is shit as usual what else is n-
VALVE, I'M SORRY I EVER DOUBTED YOU. I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING. YOU TRULY ARE /ourguys/. AS SOON AS MY PAYCHECK COMES IN, I AM BUYING A STEAMBOX. GLORY TO MANKIND, AND PRAISE GABEN, WHO WAS NOT A FAT KIKE, BUT A FAT ARYAN ALL ALONG!
POST YFW VALVE IS LEADING US TO THE TRUE MAN'S WORLD, AND BRINGING BACK LOVE

People should be ignoring that, because the only evidence for that claim is a link to an article from last year about a totally different game.

Sodomy laws. They are actually a good thing. In the US, states can set age of consent as low as 13, but they won't do that unless sodomy can be set to a higher age.

Fantasy creatures and monsters could probably be incorporated. A brownie, fairy, or sprite could be much older while maintaining a young appearance.

Christ, if this happened a few months ago this thread would be up in arms, and anyone who disagreed would be shouted down with goon. What happened? I'm not sure if this is better or worse either

Attached: distressed cat.jpg (427x502, 54.68K)

I'm about to fucking explode within. I want every filthy disgusting mudshit subhuman, cuckskinned leaf retard and cuckskinned yuroshit retard wiped off fucking existence itself and I want it to be slow and torturous.

All we fucking want to do is play our games or enjoy inconsequential cartoon tits while all this excuse of fellow human being filth literally kills or rapes and destroys lives, even of KIDS and homes for absolutely nothing more than having sexual desire and not wanting ugly shit then screams and spews worthless excuses and shits on US just because "hurr whites, hurr straight males". I've had enough and I want to hear all this shit do nothing more than scream in gurgling agony. Not even all 3 medications of Concerta and Prozac are holding this enraged madness back anymore. I don't how the fuck I'm supposed to calmly play anything with the slightest bullshit now even when I'm actually perfectly calm and quiet right now.

Attached: 1337217375455.jpg (1024x768, 274.21K)

What the hell happened to this board?

Attached: hikawa.png (819x745, 251.48K)

lmao get a life nerd

Who wants to send a tip to the soccer moms?

Cuckchan

A bunch of mexican's who want to pretend they are white supremacists

I'm more confused about why people are getting so angry over a visual novel being removed, those who bought it still have it and those who want it can go buy it somewhere else who the fuck buys vn's, the amount of anime on steam is beginning to piss me off

This is what happens when nearly all PC games are released exclusively on a single digital service.

boop

Attached: whatever works.jpg (640x864, 91.13K)

Yeah, but why the fuck care. It's just some yuri visual novel. Realistically what should have happened is the game should've been completely ignored, just because one guy in one country finds it to be infringing some laws doesn't mean it should be banned from all of the store world wide.
the thread did get shat all over earlier to be fair

Rapefugees from cuckchan and some faggots from failed imageboards gaslighting to change this board for worse.

I'd expect censor groups to operate discretely. They can be countered by sending messages of support. If a developer does something you like, then contact them directly and tell them. Those positive messages feel more important than complaints.

Nothing happened to the board, the thread was raided by cuckolds and was derailed like crazy. Mark tried to save it, but here we are.

It truly is Canada's asshole.

Attached: 23ade25e367c66561ec43c651304d6555d1e572c55d4957824ab7970f7a13b9f.jpg (228x206, 30.96K)

Ah that explains it, you were one of the faggots who was shitting up the thread earlier. Don't try to play innocent you fucking faggot.

Attached: a52.jpg (400x400, 106.63K)

There were some off-topic posts there warranted deletion, but then a conversation that was completely on-topic regarding literally the shit that is in the OP of this thread was taking place and he started banning and deleting for it. There was no reason what so ever for the posts to be deleted. It was a conversation about loli, anime, and the west being offended by it.

In any other situation he would have slapped on his name and started attention whoring like he always does when someone calls him out, but when he gets called out and doesn't instantly take advantage of the opportunity to start namefagging that's when you know he's mad.

there was literally 80+ posts going on about cuckolding. Stop fucking posting you retard.

Attached: DMcEy6oUIAAJA0O.jpg_orig.jpg (600x825, 74.73K)

And the conversation I'm talking about had nothing to do with that you fucking retard. It was taking place literally 30 minutes after that.

Well then this clearly wasn't the thread for it, this was a thread about steam banning shit. Besides the fact that you're avoiding responsibility while spreading fake news makes me skeptical. Post your ban.

Attached: hmmm.png (524x541, 232.72K)

I'm waiting.

I just told you it was a conversation about the OP.

Yeah, alright. Telling someone who was just actively censored and banned by a literal known jew that he's just making shit up that was conveniently deleted so you're forced to take his word for it.

This sure doesn't smell like a lackey. Nope, not at all.

I don't often call meme spacing, but come on man, format that shit better.

Attached: 5741eea52ec86455011698bc0903cd683241d11489c3c1fe7667b9f3aa3bd909.jpg (845x601, 86.29K)

reported

Attached: 2015-11-28_01-06-36.png (388x344, 102.78K)

I don't know. It could always turn into an Oni Chichi situation. I mean, it doesn't really matter. All this porn shit is degenerate anyway. Good riddance.

You'll be back.

>wahh why are the threads for games i don't like allowed to flourish who cares if they're vidya they're bad vidya
have fun at reddit

I wish you'd leave for good, but you won't. you're too pathetic.

I'm glad that weebs are suffering.

Attached: 4b5d8cb6f4c03bda71929ba82ad0d1a0e770886f7bdc17fa3aea66518a371a5f.png (543x812, 139.05K)

This only affects normalfaggies, Any half decent degenerate weeb knows were to get the good stuff.

Attached: ar_nosurge_ode_to_an_unborn_star_conceptart_LWlyZ.jpg (864x950, 132.06K)

It's definitely bad. Especially how one faggot can ruin this for everyone.

While true, the game is also on Mangagamer.

I still need to finish that. The quality of animations and frame rate through me off at first but the characters and story actually hooked me for a while. As bizarre as it is, I was definitely enjoying myself. The great soundtrack helps too.

Attached: yande.re 304316 ciel_nosurge cleavage happoubi_jin heels ion_(ciel_nosurge) no_bra thighhighs.jpg (960x1335, 994.85K)

one is using a fork and the other is using hashis, there is no spoon feeding on the image

There is autism in your post though.

The best thing that came out of this thread was having more ammo to piss off faggots in the Steam Key threads.

Yep, he's successfully pushed out everyone who isn't a cuckchan rapefugee.

Isn't disagreement filtered?

Attached: someone paid for this.png (913x781, 171.04K)

Really makes you think

Attached: katia_think.png (570x760, 6.9K)

Attached: 96b7dab64a209cd0b5543802ff4b87d0b5bc0ea8f9d9c55384bdc43ac718575f.jpg (481x401, 33.72K)

He uses twitter too, is this surprising?

The laws in many countries have wording along the lines of "or depictions of", which means no, they can't. It also bans schoolgirl porn where the actors are noticeably in their 30s/

It's almost like a good chunk of Holla Forums are uncultured normalfags who don't give a shit about this board and just want to discuss their shitty garbage. The best thing this board could do is go the way of 4cuck and a chunk of us migrate to another one with less intrusive moderation.

Attached: Day 1 Fallout 4 release.png (971x1937, 660.55K)

fuck you mark

I don't get why you just don't get the original Japanese version.

This is its primary problem. Gameplay-wise its good, writing-wise, its story, dialogue and characters are shit and full of pretentiousness. Most of the praise I saw for the original on release was how "beautiful and diverse" the cast was and that it was "truly a revolutionary step forward in video games with its amazing gays" and whatnot. Not a single damn thing about the gameplay itself other than simplistic and short descriptions such as "it was fun or action packed".

Because these faggots can't read moonspeak. Also, fuck Canada.

faggot, just by searching some of those profiles you can check it's a fake image

also

Kek. I think I'll do the same thing to other weeaboo games, just to see you faggots cry about it. Most of them have sexualized and scantily clad minors anyway, so it should be easy af.

Attached: J1Bre90QM.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

y tho

Attached: 3f2d7c2ca36d364345bb9a7f1384f8a5c3105ebee53f0f6e775ab025d9050274.gif (540x304, 1.3M)

Mosaics

Shit taste
Not even video games.
lmao check em

Attached: Huey.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

One of the reasons why this curator exists: steamcommunity.com/groups/cutcontentpolice

Our country has been shit for a long time. Our very constitution dooms us.
List of things the Charter of "Rights" for this shithole EXPLICITLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY says the government can revoke at will:
Again, these are all things the very foundational document of our country says we can be arbitrarily denied.

In Canada the government has the power to kick down your door without warning at 4 AM, put a bag over your head, and drag to an unknown location, then torture you until you sign a confession written in a language you do not speak, then execute you for it. Not even for something like having once had a neighbour who committed wrongthink (which they're allowed to criminalize as well) but just for no real reason at all.

If you're wondering what the document doesn't let the government ignore:
Thank Allah the important things are protected.

Just going to say this, but with the way they keep chipping away at the obscenity and decency laws… It's not really very legal in America either. It's not really legal anywhere outside of the Middle-East. Japan bans it, Canada bans it, there have been people charged for it in America… One asshole is all it takes, sure, but the fact of the matter is underage sex with minors even in a 2D format is considered unlawful material. And that stupid defense "well the bio says she's 21!" doesn't hold up when she looks like she's 12.

Attached: giant fucking head.png (1018x500, 354.38K)

wat

Attached: a9298bb98d1c1b0662193517a738079c4772e162f31957431e16b85fe1d04d7e.jpg (1025x1500, 501.7K)

It's not actively enforced, as in they don't go looking for it, but they have some of the harshest penalties. Basically if you commit a crime in your own home, and they search and find lolicon, they will add it to your charges.

Nigga, even actual CP wasn't illegal until a few years ago. Lolicon is legal.

Just publish the games on another platform, Steam isn't the only one. Btw Japan should be nuked.

Attached: semicolon.jpg (295x171, 9.44K)

Why didn't they just use dlsite?

Attached: pafu wiggle.gif (640x360, 457.91K)

They're trying to legitimize visual novels and adult content on Steam, and make Steam be more open to content for mature users, since over 80% of Steam's user base are adults. But then a blue haired faggot has to ruin it for everyone.

Doesn't dlsite take a huge cut?

Who is they? The japs? Why do they care?

Dunno.

"They" are developers in general. Mass Effect, The Witcher, etc. have been pushing for mature content on Steam. And Steam has had moments where things almost got removed on a knee jerk reaction because of the mature content, so the whole idea is to ease Steam into it and continue to add more. Indie VN developers, the guys who made House Party, etc. Anyone who makes mature/adult content would like to legitimize Steam so that there is somewhere where that kind of content can be freely and readily distributed without take downs and worrying about bans.

Attached: d356abccd.jpg (1277x702, 100.14K)

(checked)
Steam should just add an adult section to their store already.

Ok but why do indie VN devs care? Unless that other user is right and DLsite takes a huge cut, in which case an alternative distribution would make sense, I don't really get why they'd care about a foreign site.

Why wouldn't they care? Steam has a huge userbase and is basically free advertising. Plus it's not just an English-only site.

The biggest jap game studios have really only barely started to care, so it seems like something you'd wait for the large companies to establish a base for before a small guy moves in.

why cant they let us have fun anymore?

Also I'll point out the double standard. A game like The Witcher goes up on Steam, no problem. A game like Hunie Pop nearly got removed. AAA budget? No problem. Indie? Get the fuck out of here.

Problem with this idea is that it's not actually Valve who wants to crack down on content, it's the banks. Most banks (the people who deal with credit card transactions in online markets) don't want to deal with pornography companies because they think that their customers (account holders) will withdraw their accounts if they found out that the banks were allowing those kinds of companies to do business there.

I'm not going to go looking at the policies again, but basically, you need to have the right type of business license and come to agreement with the banks based on that license in order to distribute adult material. Part of that business licensing is that you need to have paid accounts (as in, all accounts require an initial payment to even register), and that you explicitly forbid users under 18… Which steam doesn't want to do because that would be a sizable chunk of their market.

Well the AAA devs have enough money to lawyer up against steam, and will have far more potential buyers for steam to let it slide and instead rake in the dough.

There's also the whole bit that caused the OP. Different countries have different legislation concerning pornographic and erotic content. If Steam were to officially start selling the spicy shit, they're big enough that they'd have to worry about complying with said legislation everywhere they sell their products, aka almost every fucking country in the world, or risk being hammered with lawsuits be it from consumers, or state governments, or risk getting the entire store get blocked entirely in more prudish lands.

Well nothing is going to change by just following their rules. Steam is a big enough market that the banks aren't going to be willing to just stop doing business with them, I think.

Steam has region locking, so that's not really a problem.

Very real possibility, yeah.

Steam is a multi-billion dollar company, of that I will not argue, but I don't think they're even fortune 500 status. The banks would see deplatforming Steam as a minor thing.

Very true.

Which groups in particular are they anyways? It's just left vague like that.

Yeah I don't get why they couldn't just region lock. They even have those useless are you 18 locks too if they needed to age restrict it.

It has region blocking, but Steam got blocked entirely for several days in Malaysia over Battle of Gods or whatever, because muh blasphemy was suddenly an issue. Imagine this happening at random because a specific part of an H-scene just happens to stray just a bit too far a certain country. Also it would require Valve to curate again, and we know that's not happening.

Also nobody knows how big Valve is, because they're entirely private, which also precludes from being on lists like fortune 500. The only man with all the precise info is Gabe considering he owns the entire company, even if he doesn't bother actually running it most of the time.

Yeah I assumed something like that was the case. If valve hosts it then they might get blocked wholesale from canade or some shit.

Attached: 1373743382570.jpg (947x960, 42.64K)

that's a good point i didn't think of

Thankfully there are at least three medium-sized different websites to buyfag that kind of games.
I won't write which so I won't be accused being shill. That and against some ((people)) here for making these into trash too.

Time to die

Attached: ad05241e37ce1d6094e428baa49397aed83bb90c873e914bf46202e787b43fb6.jpg (220x255, 22.25K)

I voted Harper but, despite everything Trudeau has done, I'm still not sure if Harper would have been any better.

Nuke us.

Attached: 1404511494272.png (255x255, 88.06K)

Should have voted for Mulcair, only he was against TPP. You know they're still trying to rally for TPP, even though the primary reason to even do TPP has backed out? You can shit on Trump all you like, but at least he said fuck you to globalists.

I didn't like Harper, obviously. I just voted for whoever had the best chance against Trudeau because NOTHING good would come from that.

And just look where we are now.

Just fuck my province up. I've lost count of how many years the Libs have been dicking us, and now the one running against them is Doug fucking Ford, who doesn't even seem to know what office he's running for:
The fatass is as bad as the Liberals, treating everyone outside the GTA as a tax cow to milk whenever you want.

I'm writing in my vote for Patrick Brown. I don't even care what his policies were; I just want to give the finger to the two sluts who sabotaged the party, and to the whole provincial government apparatus in general.
For those not following Ontario politics, the leader of the Conservative party was accused of having met a girl at a bar, invited her to his home, and asked her to engage in oral sex, which she did. The alleged incident took place several years ago. She initially falsely claimed that she had been underage and in high school at the time, but later corrected herself saying "details are not important". She also described the two-story house he allegedly lived in, despite him living in a ground floor apartment at the time. In light of this compelling evidence, he was immediately forced to step down. This took place mere months before the general election
Meanwhile, the current government was poisoning farmers' wells, and I mean that 100% literally.

Harper may have been a cuckservative, but at least he had the distinction of being one of the very few national governments to have loosened gun laws, however slightly it may have been.

Attached: img000009.png (879x1250, 42.22K)

Throwing your fucking vote away on stupid shit that no one else is doing is a true waste of a vote. You could make a difference and chance the balance of power, instead you stick your head up your ass to see if you like how your breakfast smells and vote for someone who's not even running. No one will ever even see your vote, your "fuck you" is less than pissing into the wind.

You'll never see a government formed of independents, and if you did, it would be absolutely useless because it would be hundreds of people who won't agree on ANYTHING. You don't have to identify and register as X, Y, or Z but you should consider which of X Y or Z is most similar to your own needs and wants. What you're doing is effectively not voting at all.

I don't really care about some crap getting removed from Steam because some cuck got triggered by it.

Attached: woah.png (208x207, 3.92K)

Do it faggot. Kill the fucking weeb market on Steam. Convince others to do so. The result will be a net positive.

Fug. It was beleted.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1417x356, 162.29K)

Why though?

>The (((banks)))

Either Steam improves (unlikely) or more people leave steam and steam loses what revenue they'd make from the those games. It's a win win.

I get that the difference is official content and unofficial content, but the workshop for that other game is basically just pornography. I get that you can't prevent nude mods, but allowing nude mods on steam is okay while anime tiddy isn't? Didn't they block nude mods for L4D?

Is that really it?
Do you think the "I'm a 5000 year old dragon" excuse will work?

Attached: thinking squid.jpg (487x495, 65.72K)

Been a long damn time since I've had to use this.

Attached: CANADA.jpg (400x442, 40.36K)

This is very bad and I am clearly concerned about it, I hope that these stupid leaf CUCKS get the fuck out of Steam with their crybaby behaviour, lewd games and VNs are a great thing worth crusading for and Yuri is the shit. I apologize regarding my previous behaviour, I'll be useful from now on and react adequately, as Mark wants me to.

Attached: wrongthink.JPG (707x616, 92.47K)

oh wow Mark actually doing his job
you should suck on a shotgun barrel by the way

Attached: flat acceptance.png (540x456, 198.01K)

Stop derailing the thread, that goes against the rules. Either you talk about these news or fuck off.

Please. You should have been here when he butchered this thread. It felt like Imkikey was mod for a second.

I don't know what made you think anyone cares about your goon opinion.

Look friends, I know its hard to understand, but if you talk shit about weebshit categorically on an imageboard, your presence is not welcome here. You need to go back to whatever community you spilled over from.

Attached: fec0243d5ed50bc7ba634fd3436aba0d566ffd28322adb2b2df10dd988a06c14.jpg (542x615, 275.49K)

He deleted almost half the thread.
Almost.
Half.
I guaranteed you there was not a report in for even one tenth of the posts he deleted.
Dude sperged and he sperged HARD.

.>>14482816
Wew lad this place is dead and mark killed it. Too bad there is no place to that isn't pozzed.

Attached: I seriously hope you knaves do not do this.jpg (600x800, 198.12K)

Anime sucks.

Attached: donald sees anime.jpg (1467x354, 616.13K)

Look guys, I dont think you get how imageboards actually work, Ill explain it to you.

Its not your opinion that is not welcome here. It is you personally that is not welcome here should you hold that opinion. Its not like some opinions are better than others, its simply that people that hold certain opinions do not belong and have to go back.

Your opinion is not being supressed, YOU are being suppressed. Remove yourself from the premises at the best of your ability.

Attached: 1430280123155.png (756x574, 85.53K)

Ok fanboy. Suck Mark's dick some more.

Make me.

Attached: Ye olde complex anime.jpg (316x1024, 88.47K)

That's probably Mark himself.

kys goon

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (320x406, 299.97K)

No.

Attached: anime ruins WWII for vet.png (676x484, 112.91K)

You have to go back.

I know you won't believe me, but I got it from here.

You are not really helping your case, shouldn't have posted that.

I didn't want to play my hand this early, but I'm honestly just seeing how far I can go before a vol gets triggered

If anything you'd get banned for derailing the thread off of video game discussion. It's getting close to that point I guess, but I don't see anything that would trigger me unless you think vols are newfags.

I mean…

Attached: [shrugs in italian].png (445x423, 210.61K)

Pretty sure mass deletion in a thread is way more derailing than anything ANY user could actually post. Still waiting for an explanation on that, there's no way 100+ reports on individual posts were sent in, especially since the thread, at this moment, only has 97 UID's.

It's called chemo

It's called sperging.

Exactly. Removing the sperging.

Attached: 4b09ad0bb357c4e96fd98635d89465f233ed09c5e9dd3c00b0f1c23c2a63a82c.png (428x428, 143.68K)

As if. I have the thread archived if you want to see it, you can decide if even 3/4 of those comments deserved to be deleted, many of them were on topic for thread.

I dunno, you're the bad guy no matter what you do most of the time.

Mark you need to curb your /del_all addiction.
One time I was banned for rule 8 and then MANUALLY unbanned like 20 minutes later but the fag that hammered me had to delete all of my posts of course which included like 50 posts across multiple running threads, including fucking guides and active discussions. Its not like people are mad at you because you're hammering shitters, people are mad at you because instead of enforcing strictly you enforce harshly.

Attached: snek.gif (314x237, 1.74M)

And pic 2 is an actual grievance from a veteran

Attached: WW2-Veteran.PNG (560x860 74.52 KB, 91.31K)

Sure thing, bud.

Didn't Chuck Yeager think it was cool when he was told about Strike Witches?

I specifically stated that the moderators over-exert their influence on threads and was banned for 2 hours. Opinion or not they need to stop fucking removing posts just because a thread is derailed. It never fixes it and it just incites more meta discussion.

It's unclear, his people certainly wanted to contact the creators. It may have more to do with guarding his image than anything else. Ol' Chucky is still alive, though. I wonder if he's still lucid enough to enjoy things.

If anyone wants to know source on that pic, it's from something by Uno Makoto, can't remember what, though.
If you're anti-futa though, don't bother, because you'll just start shitting lava and screaming so don't blame me

The proper response to the gay.

George Carlin would be smiling if he weren't dead and also constantly irate.

Lolicon is illegal in the US too. In all of the anglosphere it's illegal.

lolno

Yes it is. >>>/loli/84219

No, that's just the potentiality of you being found guilty through something being called "obscene". Loli is not in and of itself illegal in thee US.

Are you telling a jury will not find lolicon porn "obscene" and that lolicon hentai can pass the miller test? I'm not defending the law, I'm telling it like it is.

see
TL;DR it was at some point

I think if someone took it all the way to the supreme court, that would be the case. Well, who knows now. With more conservative justices, this will probably not do. I guess it ultimately depends. You might get away with it in San Fran.

Just because some idiots took a plea bargain doesn't mean it's illegal.

Nope. Still illegal until overturned by the Supreme Court. Which is ''highly unlikely".