Vermintide 2: when will Sigmar put an end to your ways Edition

With the thread on its way out and conversation still fresh, let's help each other purge the revolting skaven scum and avoid the plethora of bugs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (883x636, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tonyhawksproskater/
steamcommunity.com/id/Chaosyourgod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First skaven free post

Unlocked slayer bardin and I'm having the time of my life. Duo axes and 2h hammer. Got the 50% duration buff to potions so I can either hop around like mad or deal massive amounts of damage with STR. Stacking your ability with a speed pot turns you into a lawn mower.

Daily reminder that elf is the shitter's choice.
Do not play elf
Do not assist elf players
Do not respond to elf posters

Attached: ELVES YOU SAY.jpg (550x281, 27.38K)

Where is skaven poster?

Attached: lumber foots.png (800x800, 306.06K)

Loving these.

Attached: 1520797296241.jpg (1350x900, 1.17M)

is it a bug that she won't shut the fuck up?

Attached: SIGMAR.png (500x375, 222.57K)

Shhhhh, don't make it obvious or (((they))) might shut it down or poz it up. We already have to deal with the elf.

Attached: mad brionne.jpg (515x479, 37.67K)

I can't tell if it's either the game or my pc and it's pissing me off

Attached: 8add069084cb224292d93508fdc38b87cff460a77a678609873ac65d0fc59b54.png (430x406, 158.82K)

Run LatencyMon in the background while you play. If it's spiking over 10,000 μs it's your computer.

Fucking Elf right?

Attached: 20180312005357_1.jpg (1920x1200, 229.17K)

Ok that gutter runner gave me a chuckle

Attached: 7cedfc55d0f1dee4e68dec2a02be90417513048a5aeef9b1c73a2a1363ec88bd.jpg (750x736, 79.29K)

steamcommunity.com/id/tonyhawksproskater/

I'll add literally anyone because I'm tired of pubs

Attached: wanna play.jpg (640x480, 33.48K)

How does that even happen?

The elf bugged out when she died. Her "corpse" was seen running in place and her portrait stayed as a skull even after she respawned and was rescued.

These glitches are getting entertaining… except for getting stuck in a wall, that’s still horrible.

For what it’s worth, a lot of the casuals have already been worked out. Today is the first day since the beta I’ve had multiple competent teams. Sometimes you’ll want to coach them a bit if you’re playing on recruit tho.

Don't add this guy. He's an infamous wreck.

Attached: 3c49ee0fc728051dbc5e07263311e7e4e80077be845efbbcce189838f02714b8.jpg (703x703, 34.39K)

Tell me a story

Obligatory Sigmar appreciation post. Heretics be damned

Attached: E4AFC95A-7285-489B-8F47-968841032670.jpeg (250x211, 43.41K)

With friends like these, who needs pubs?

wanting a group of not p2w babies or elf hoggers to play with tbh

Attached: 1200px-Sunfish2.jpg (1200x979, 213.09K)

This thread is going places, straight to hell.

Attached: YEIKKFd.jpg (409x513, 55.8K)

Best is when the elf panics and starts shooting a billion arrows into everyone's back, then back dashes off a cliff to die

Attached: 061d242d87e6676562f22e105f06c87f7d89e7361de369268087b9fbea6b8068.jpg (420x388, 33.87K)

Okay well I play nice

The charged fire from the fireball staff seems absolutely worthless. It does LESS damage than the basic shot. It's meant for AOE, but the radius is so small you are lucky to hit 3 rats in a swarm. I'm using the Conflagration staff instead, it has the exact same basic shot but a slightly less useless charged attack. Still pretty shitty though. I really like the bolt and beam in theory but the beam does like no damage and the bolt never hits.

May the Great Horned Rat continue to devour Slaanesh's filthy degenerate corpse.

All we can do now is hope that their ADD kicks in and they run off back to their rat holes.

Attached: The Great Horned Rat.webm (640x360, 11.77M)

Which Sienna do you prefer? I like Pyromancer much more than Battlemage, especially with a beam staff that can charge up the talent so incredibly fast. Talents also seem to be better overall.
Is Unchained any good? Recently unlocked it but haven't gotten around to testing it out yet.

Attached: 8260e82dac003990560f7922eed378a80f5b73b8ea5a767b522d012d9e95e6e9.jpg (853x640, 55.18K)

mentally deranged shitters from the SFT times, wolfspider isn't even the worst one if you can even believe that

anons, what good talent should i get for Huntsman Kruber and builds?

Glorious isn't it?

Attached: skaven tea time.jpg (737x1014, 592.55K)

Attached: 1436235279690.webm (640x360, 2.3M)

Unchained is pretty good user if you like DPS and Sienna has an Escape option when surrounded

Go to volume control and change the headphone quality from 32 bit to 16 bit, I had the same issue of choppy, double speed talking and sound.

Hey bel.

Attached: 14029546178523745.jpg (500x492, 25.44K)

Unchained is supposedly low-tier, but that doesn't matter because you can FUCKING EXPLODE

Attached: unchained bright wizard.webm (480x480, 302.36K)

I like the beam staff, it does okay against gunners, gas rats and such since it staggers them and does pretty good damage if you get headshots so once you get a hit you'll kill them unless you're about to explode..
If you just swing your beam dick around packs and try to hit as many as possible, not only do they suffer dot but also get staggered while your concentration (is that what it's called?) for your talent recharges super fast.
If I use a Beam staff I get to spam F all day, so best used with Pyromancer I recon.

Unchained is ass since they changed the overcharge reduction to blocking instead of pushing. Pyromancer is also pretty weak until you start getting higher tier talents since a lot of the reductions to overcharge come from them.

In all fairness, i'm glad you're always around to prove that steam is full of fags.

Attached: 9a173e5fe4d74e4435b162153d….jpg (1024x645, 61.28K)

>Sly Marbo in Classic Warhammer Fantasy
If that were truly the case, no faggots could ever say 40Fag is better than Classic Fantasy ever again.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - Sly Marbo.webm (1440x1080, 3.2M)

Asd a filter for tbh. It will improve posting on Holla Forums considerably

Also you can report em too

I have been playing Unchained for the last days and if you learn how, she can be incredibly fun.
I basically play her as a semi-mad damage dealer. Using Fireball staff I quick-spam the charge attack until everything is dead or I need to cool off. Then, depending on the situation I either go in and explode into the enemy allowing me to spam fireballs again or just melee/block until overcharge goes down.
Unchained can do a lot of damage especially agianst bosses but her weakness is massive and cannot be ignored.
If you get hit, either special or sneaky trashrat, you might just fucking explode before you can act, losing everything.
Bosses are another topic themselves. Even though you are tanky as all hell, get hit twice by a boss and you will explode, but if you manage to block one hit your overcharge dissappears allowing you to spam fire again.
There is great flow to her fighting and while you will mess up until you get it, once you do she is one of the most fun characters to play, high risk high reward with a lot of Boom to go around.

Attached: U4Nuz6U.jpg (1500x1965, 540.19K)

luv (you) too bby not

as how things are currently, fucking infinity is better then either of them

Why would i filter him?
He did nothing wrong

Attached: english slut.png (493x359, 131.82K)

Steam was a mistake.

Attached: FUCKING FURRIES.jpg (601x500, 58.59K)

Attached: Chaika Mad.jpg (800x450, 67.23K)

Enough about the faggots. What the hell does power mean in this game? It looked poorly defined.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-03-22h32m00s347.png (720x404, 160.3K)

Easy for you to say. He hasn't tried to fuck your ass yet.

I can't tell you because I don't know how it fits into anything either.
I think having higher power weapons increases your damage output, but more rigorous testing is needed.

Attached: It is a mystery.gif (250x251, 998.3K)

It means power. Damage.
Obviously.

Attached: megumin_by_dwlr-db899ik.png (1024x788, 584.96K)

Nice

Your powerlevel is defined by how much you know about the jews. :^)

So for the dwarf, it's just self-awareness?

Attached: Hero Power.jpg (1920x1080, 479.35K)

looking for not clinically retarded p2w babies to play with

power isn't damage, as far as I can tell it's how the game decides if you're ready for higher difficulty levels but the issue with this is it doesn't take into account your character level so if you somehow get really high tier stuff you can still play on the higher difficulties when you really shouldn't unless you're really good at the game

Attached: 552500_screenshots_20180312080539_1.jpg (1916x1173 548.66 KB, 648.62K)

oh I was wrong about it taking into account your player level, nm on that bit

Exactly. But Victor had to lose an eye before he could really see.

Both gain special strength from learning about the skaven.

Saltzpyre would make an excellent SS-Officer.

Attached: burned_as_heretics.jpg (350x256 39.14 KB, 30.7K)

and as you can see on a weapon with a higher PL it doesn't effect damage much as it stays around the same kinda numbers as me mace does

Attached: 552500_screenshots_20180312081902_1.jpg (1916x1173 557.29 KB, 602.93K)

worse case scenario the "Damage" are increase % to crits

or it's so low that it's only possible to notice a difference is with testing the highest PL weapon in the game

Every individual weapon type has a hidden stat that dictates what percentage of your power stat it actually uses.

There are also motion values for attacks to consider, a slash attack from a weapon can potentially do different damage than a stab attack from the same exact weapon.

just lovely that, plug in to show it when?

Despite the forums being full of people demanding the stats FS have yet to comment on it.
I can understand that they don't want to open THAT can of worms anytime soom. In any case modders will probably figure out a way to show us.

Every single forum for the game I've seen is half bads complaining about the game being too hard, and half salty bitches complaining about damage nerfs.

Showing all the true damage values wouldn't help either.

it's not like they have a chance in hell to prevent trash kicking people out because they're not fulling a strict meta, people are already doing that for low level players now

I'd say the game still suffers from forcing groups in to a corner to survive even though there's alots of ways the game tries to prevent it, it just means the corner has to be wide enough to allow any of the "degrouping" enemy types to ignore their shit. anyone who hasn't figured that out yet is either retarded or didn't play the first game.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with the glitches in this game.
If you manage to survive the crashes and glitches to complete the mission, there's one more glitch where it won't count as completed

I fucking hate release dates meaning, beta test date with the finished product coming 3 months down the line. Don't forget to buy the DLC goyim.

Anons, does the chaos warriors (plate armor fuckers) shout or say "YOUR DEMISE IS CERTAIN" because there are times that i think i heard them they say the total war warhammer line and the other one is "ASININE MORTAL"

*Say that line

I played the beta test for a good 5-10 hours and didn't see any of these bugs. Suddenly on release they are everywhere.

At this point I don't know and I don't care to know how these retards develop their games and what purpose they think beta's are supposed to serve.

It seems to me the beta is a glorified demo meant to advertise the game.

clearly they're saying "the french fries is flirten"

Attached: wallpaper-660589.jpg (1500x2016, 1.31M)

I don't don't know what you mean mean you manthing

Get gone you Jew Faggot

I want a game like this, except its all goblin hunting. Or a mod, where the skaven are goblins.

Works on my machine
Only glitch I've found is that the world will sometimes flash out of existence otherwise smooth sailing. Also the fact that weapons look massive when you put them close to people or walls is pretty funny, but I dont think that will ever get fixed with the way a HUD works.

Attached: on goblins.jpg (870x1305, 283.89K)

Attached: nothing to see here manthing.png (252x243, 5.94K)

Attached: notatrap.jpg (1280x720, 144.24K)

Could be a possible sequel, The catch being it's set in Sigmar

Guess who will replace everyone from the original cast?

Attached: Ultrasmurfs.png (510x546, 110.16K)

Cast are the same because they survive the End Times

Implying they don't 'die' and get respawned as Sigmar's finest.

Attached: Guilliman.png (600x450, 454.58K)

Reminder that this "power" shit is the same concept as light from destiny and I'm scared of it spreading like aids to other games.

Attached: eaf42eb81571d8d12493b37e613bc3be02467be10d951765741cd33bb1b6de68.jpg (750x573, 25.24K)

it's from wow

The training dummies only show some sort of naked base weapon damage as far as I can tell, not calculating your power level. They showed the actual values in CBT. I don't know why they changed it.

Attached: 1433176222944.gif (500x281, 600.89K)

I think that's why I refunded this game.
Had quite a bit of fun with Vermintide 1, and I recall that it was a breeze to get though normal difficulty with the default gear and a reasonable pub team.
But after a low level pub team and I spent 10+ minutes slashing at a bile troll because we were out of ammo and didn't have a firemage, feels like the loot and the meta is way more important now, where sticking together and picking off specials generally used to get you though just fine.

daily reminder that skaven are for brutally slaughtering only and never in any circumstance for fugging
you degenerates

Attached: The Iron Brigade.webm (700x700, 5.83M)

for what reason

tfw got quads in the last thread asking for anti-elven music to listen to whilst playing, no one checked my quads or provided anti-elven music.
Bunch of elf lovers ITT.

Attached: remove elf scum.png (509x512, 784.09K)

AFIX BAYONETS MEN, FOR THE EMPEROR AND OUR HOMEWORLDS

There was a weird thing that happened on Act 1 level 1. I wasnt able to proceed, nor was anyone else past this point, the only thing i can see is the weird green wall on the ground that didnt allow us to move forward, but we searched everywhere for enemies and the only ones that we found were ones that showed up randomly due to the battle horn.

the image is blurry due to a poison rat throwing a bomb at me, and then the dwarf reset the level because he was pissed we couldn't continue.

Attached: 20180312193552_1.jpg (1920x1080, 312.19K)

I don't have anything more that is specifically anti-elf my man

Attached: Amen & Attack.webm (500x500, 4.03M)

which part of the map was this, are in the bridge, guard towers and church entrance?

it was after we blasted a hole through the wall, and making our way towards the church.

oh shit that part, there are times the wall collision of the Hole doesn't dissappear. Though its a really rare bug

oh no it was after that, we crossed that bridge and then headed to the next building, which has a high rise exit, and then the lower double door exit. But both did not allow us to go through and it has a toxic bomb like substance on the floor that we couldnt walk over, acting like a wall. But people could shoot enemies and enemies could run through it.

Honestly I'm just looking for good jams to slay Skaven to and call the elf a stupid fish eyed whore in the meantime.

well

Attached: The Metalizer.webm (700x700 7.04 MB, 6.49M)

Why live?

Attached: 04f6e53168da3596d429a37a977923b1e826bcf7d059ed060881925418a0fd4f.png (500x507, 105.04K)

This is messed up.
How long till furfag Phil and kike Mark comes in to seal the deal ?

Phil Collins or philotes?

I know we all hate elves here an all, but its always beamstaff witches that do that shit to me. Use the AOE build, goddamn.

Philotes.

Elf is a great hero. I know this from the first game and from playing with friends who do well with her. The problem is everyone you meet in matchmaking playing elf is fucking terrible. Maybe it's because she's a cunt so only shitters normally pick her? I have no idea, but if I see a random elf I immediately assume the worst.

W.A.R. was actually fun while it lasted, but the market said no.

I'm glad you've seen the light.

Attached: ashleyandashley.jpg (1024x768, 664.5K)

Attached: e7d135101251f7e6929353825f1450f67f1989e5dacbe53d95ac9701fac58753.jpg (550x512, 27.55K)

people think you can just pick them up EZ while getting attacked by a hoard, it's not possible unless it's focus gets shifted to something else

it is pretty ez if you use block revive though. I have to teach retards this and even after telling them 3 or 4 times in the match they still ignore it and then their teammates get pissed about them not reviving them

So my friend and I got Vermintide back in the day and it turned out to be alright for a few hours before the horrendous, terrible repetition and grind kicked in, doing the same fucking missions ad nauseam, ad infinitum. The first couple threads we had, there were a few anons claiming it was just as bad if not worse than the first. Now that there's been some time since release, are they right?
Even if you like the game, you can still stand to be honest and say whether that's actually the case.

Block revving during a horde is only possible if you are either lucky or have a shield but even then, if there are Stormvermin they will pound you before you get anyone up.

There 13 maps in total with a DLC already announced. The maps are big and interesting so it takes a long while to get bored of them. The grind is still there but much reduced.
Even if you get only trash at one point you will have enough shit to smelt and upgrade/make other, better stuff with.
I have played every day since the closed beta and even though I am getting my shit kicked in repeatedly on champion I still come back for more.

Attached: anelf.jpg (525x384, 49.82K)

I dont know if its the higher power level or the trait on my sword but my sienna can block revive through even a stormvermin strike.

Interdasting. If you have a high enough block and nothing else hitting you I suppose you could tank/revive someone through a Stormvermin.

Check your traits you might find something there.

do you have more then one block cost reduction trait?

There is still a grind and you still play the same missions over and over again.

The difference is that when you complete a level, instead of getting one item, you get a chest containing three. Any weapons you get from these chests will be for the character you're playing, meaning you could complete a level with the wizard but open the chest on a stinking elf and only get elf weapons from them.
The items you get from these chests will always have a slightly higher power than the last three items you got from a chest. commendation chests seem to fuck with this There are caps on the power, though. 100 for recruit, 200 for veteran and so on. The rarity of the items you get seems to be based on hero power. I started getting more blue items after reaching 150, for example.

There is a talent system, but it's pretty uninspired overall. Stuff like flat health increases or 5% attack speed or increased power when last one standing why
There are a load of new chaos enemy types mixed in with the fucking rats, so if you needed variety in what you were slapping, you got it.
If you didn't like vermintide 1 for any reason besides loot, you probably won't like vermintide 2.

I think item rarity is based on hero level (opening chest), and of course chest quality.

As for talents, SOME talent levels are basic 5% garbage. Others are things like "gain temporary health on every kill", "all allies gain health regeneration when under 50% health", "reset your overcharge when using your career skill" etc. Those are really big game changers, but they tend to come at higher levels.

I still have the screencap saved.

Attached: armfold.jpg (954x258 1.14 MB, 160.59K)

I have 100% stamina reduction on certain blocks and 600 power level. also sword has an extra stamina shield

Nah I just use the overcharge talents and the traits for pyro only increase crit chance. I know for sure I can usually deflect one stormvermin strike as Ive seen it happen today.

Still makes me chuckle

Attached: bddb864ac09ca4800d708966940b2bc582779cc8dea5f2a5f1f6e4fa3ad14025.png (470x470, 278.77K)

Steam allows you to see reviews that "have been banned"? What is the point of banning a review then?

I jut found a weird but super fucking useful glitch after rerolling. Couldnt get the stats high enough on a new trinket so stayed with my old one and joined a lobby, when I left (fucking level 14 elf and dwarf thinking they could do legendary) I decided to go back to my trinket to reroll and found it now had maxed out stats
dont know what the fuck triggered it

Attached: gvdg.png (799x486, 380.71K)

I would quite fancy a Sandnigger Slaughter Simulator, perhaps a new DLC?

Attached: WkMWjzP.jpg (1200x846, 121.35K)

While you're at it be sure to bomb a government building

Don't worry son, I got this all planned out.

Attached: e0f0234ed491e7810025f5060e6754111dc8270a904effb3674a8bbfd911c1ce.jpg (1280x1945, 397.06K)

Have you tried IS defense?

No I haven't, tell me more.

Attached: d5fe243f341cbce117010fc305f64300af59856d3641a393decbdb739d8e1d77.jpg (800x517 28.33 KB, 381.17K)

god damn

It's a game about fighting isis. Not exactly refugees, but it's close enough. Look it up.

Dubs compell me.

Attached: 8E887513-8663-4F2A-AE00-4548423C38E4.jpeg (302x167, 20.2K)

it's a turret shooter

Yeah there's some RNG, there's no set level where you start getting blues. I got this orange one pretty early on, it's nice for bosses I guess.

Attached: 20180312174810_1.jpg (1920x1080, 441.3K)

I find this game very weird. You play as American, but instead of arming and training brown friends, you shoot at them for some reason.

Steam reviews seem fine. I'll research the devs for faggots and kikes and will buy when they check out.

Attached: 9cc5c15d48c5a606db887923debf852fc78c5dfb67cc3e30e5a250d9da7f5fce.jpg (736x552, 60.95K)

Attached: Please stop it Funny valentine.jpg (394x255, 66.06K)

holy shit, fuck off you mongoloids

Is this the only game that's done lootboxes correctly?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500, 339.45K)

Attached: b226271fda805e5f4e592efa57c53454872d3bc9093bba413a1dc28e13e77a62.jpg (691x625, 146.82K)

this has been posted the last three threads
imagine being so passive aggressive in your dislike of a game that all you can do is sage with an image
nice digits, though.

I don't understand this argument, literally every game with RPG progression has random loot. Otherwise there would be nothing non-deterministic about the game and there would be one build that is head-and-shoulders better than the rest once you find out a few item locations. So in short yes, lootboxes should only be used to give you random loot that can only be collected in game which means we are back to square one anyway.

To make sure that you follow the proper Thought Procedure Guidelines as described in the Protoco– I mean the Constitution, of course.

elves are disgusting

It got EAC. So basically you get a free spyware embedded into your kernel OS if you install it. And like you expected the EAC is so ass that it screws players on a daily basis. For example, Deeds are bugged right now. Only deed owners gets the rewards, others get no XP nor loot. EAC checks at game start, between game, and end of the game. If your internet connection is janky or your anti-virus blocks EAC like it should block any other spyware then say goodbye to loot and XP, "cheater".

The dev backgrounds looks clean AFAIK, but I may miss something.

If there are any heavy attack enemies like stormrats around they'll break your block and stop the revive though.

This game is pretty fun. It would be a lot more fun if people didn't insist on going off on their own. Whether because they're looking for loot or they just want to speed through the level too often you get that one faggot that won't stick with the team. I'm surprised that most elves I've played with have behaved pretty well.

Araby DLC when?!

Attached: Fuckaraby.jpg (552x833, 115.07K)

I've seen it in the original Vermintide and L4D, sometimes it happens. The best you can do is see if they're willing to play with the group.

Elves shouldn't exist.

Attached: 20180312171726_1.jpg (1920x1080, 240.9K)

power level cap for the items is based on the mission difficulty the chest was obtained in.

The roll for item rarity is based on the chest type

There's a pretty clear connection between hero level and rarity as well. When switching to a new level 1 hero I find mostly greys even from soldiers+ chests, playing my level 25 hero even commoner chests are almost all greens and blues.

Should I keep doing missions on recruit until I get power 100 gear?

Attached: 1fca2072cc97434a0f8f961db351ce810b3884d1d107f206da1e500d74ae6c5d.jpg (599x457, 71.94K)

Yeah probably. The extra 25% exp isn't worth the much greater risk of failing and getting less+no loot. Unless you just want to play vet for its own sake.

How is the replayablity? How many campaigns are their and how long long would the base game be without replay?

Eh, I mean there's not a huge jump in difficulty until champ. And that's mostly because the witch and elf will friendly fire you in the back constantly.

Just be over a hero power of like, 200 or something and reasonably competent.

There is no friendly fire

You could play Warsword.

Attached: Warsword Chaos2.jpg (620x434 44.01 KB, 105.34K)

In champ? Yes there is.

Ok I haven't done champ. It doesn't exist in vet though

you are correct, that's why I said there wasn't a big difficulty jump UNTIL champ.

I disagree, the problem with the power system is that it makes your weapons penetrate fewer mobs when you're too low. So your two-handed sword or great axe won't go through even shitter rats and the holocaust survivor Chaos cultists if you play on the wrong difficulty.

What disgusting stats, useless knife ears

Attached: inhuman.jpg (171x171, 7.31K)

What the fuck is up with elf players? I was playing Veteran for a few hours last night and it was just a string of elf pubs who sucked dick, ate all the healing, took all the ammo, and always grabbed grim/tome before dying uselessly. None of the other characters are consistently that fucking bad, but every single elf player last night was worse than just having a bot.

This shit is exactly what I'm talking about. I main ironbreaker, I can carry pathetic elf noobs to the end… but fuck does it always have to be so hard? I don't dare play above Veteran yet because I don't want to get FF from a booty-blasted elf player.

wasted opportunity user

user, I hate to say this but your friends are shitters. You need new friends :(

Hero power comes from both your specific hero's level and the average power score of the gear you're wearing. It influences how much damage all your attacks do, how many enemies you can cleave through in one swing, and how much you stagger enemies with your attacks. Hero power is calculated like this: (level * 10) + (sum of equipped items / 5). Max hero power is 600 which you'd get if you're level 30 and have five 300 power items equipped. How the damage, cleave, and stagger stats are affected is currently unknown.

Important to know: the bonus properties on your 2 equipped weapons affect you whether you have them sheathed or not. Not 100% sure about the traits though. Anyone test this out yet?

Elf's best weapon is her spear, her best trait is regeneration. She's a frontliner and off tank who happens to be good at sniping long range targets. Against bosses you might argue she's ranged, because her bow is her best DPS choice against them, but she's primarily melee.

There are spears now?

Attached: 34947faba538c3a9c752634845a240372c991aae624505e3fbe86f407099ec83.png (640x675, 56.56K)

You're a special kind of retarded, you know that?

I've seen this and I'd tend to agree with it specially if the dworf goes (s)layer

Yeah, it's the elf's Handmaiden career "premier weapon." That is, the one that displays in the hero select. There are also halberds for Markus.

He's right in the sense that the Elf doesn't get any traits which actually boost or supplement her ranged damage. Also dodging is really good in this game, I've seen elves kite bosses for days while I revive the whole team.

dodging is much better if you have more movement speed for it so stacking with Kruger and him taking his gib all speed passive is just a flat gud time

Implying they wouldnt be breed into sexual slaves by degenerates, better just purge them.

Attached: 6bf972fbce1a686e9353615b471d75dfd1f3235f70d4d3e6b213e127aef2a276.png (538x633, 404.31K)

If it was possible, the slaaneshi would've already done it.

Holy shit this. Spear is a good crowd controller and the glave is her best armor breaker. Thing is, being a dodgetank is a high(ish) skill thing, which is why every pleb plays her as a dedicated ranger, and only ever melees when there are mooks climbing up a cliff or whatever and you can just spam hit.

If you know Slaanesh from 40k he's similar in fantasy.

Dark Eldar are slutengineered rats?

I didn't read the whole chain, thought we were talking about elves, and Dark Eldar are exactly what Slaanesh does to elves.

>Always die trying to rescue the elf

Attached: 1395452094783.png (184x273, 55.68K)

I thought elf was overpowered, but it turns out it's just that everyone else sucks because honestly, Sienna is kind of shit.

Attached: 20180312180734_1.jpg (1920x1200, 233.45K)

Did the release patch improve more or fuck more? Thinking about rebuying the game now that dedicated servers are going to be a thing.

Me too

So how many maps do you have the tome/grims memorized for yet? Only if you know all 5 spots without having to have some kind of cheat sheet or guide handy. Currently I've only got 6 maps down, with 3 more partial.

Every team I join there’s always this one mega faggot that tries to play the game solo and is fully a mile away from the rest of the team when he gets ganged by a gutter runner

all of them except halescourge and the troll cave, first because I hate playing the superboss and second one because it never seems to be in rotation for qp and nobody ever seems to pick it

What's your favorite setup for Sienna so far?
I like Conflageration and Beam staffs the most, for melee the fire sword but mostly for aesthetics, regular sword is fine too but the dagger is a bit weak per hit and the mace is too slow.
Pyromancer is the most fun so far and has nice talents for a more staff focused build which is the way I play.

Attached: 1503494288324.jpg (720x710, 56.91K)

tfw carrying pubbies on champion

Pyromancer with Longsword for coverage and flamethrower staff to clear hordes in an instant and charge her special (the fastest charging in the game) almost every second

Attached: gvgf.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

She was my most played in the first game and I never had issues. Is she somehow weaker in this game? Cause all the same weapons exist, as far as I know, so I don't think that's the case.

she's currently the most powerful character after launch nerfs, most people here are retards though or just basing their opinions on first classes

Yes to pretty much everything you said. I like the beam, but it doesn't do nearly enough damage so I stick with Conflag. The conflag itself (charged fire) is pretty useless, but so are charged fireballs so it doesn't really matter which staff you use (conflag and fireball staff have the exact same primary fire). Beam is also hard to consistently headshot with while conflag/fireball is VERY forgiving.

I like the fire swords strong attacks, they are really good at cleaving through a crowd and do fairly good damage through armor and shields as well.

Pyromancer is my class of choice. Unchained has some interesting possibilities too, but The Burning Head charges fast (at level 25 it will reset overcharge), does a truckload of damage (1-shotting chaos warriors on vet), tracks around corners just like the elf shot, and knocks bosses on their ass

Sienna is my second class. In terms of raw damage she might beat the elf, but overall effectiveness the elf wins hands down. Being able to actually survive in melee is huge. I haven't played the other three yet (I intend to get everyone to 25 one at a time, then start on champion), but I suspect they each have tools that are more useful than raw ranged damage as well.

Fucking bosses take forever to kill in pubs. Seriously, everyone is always wrecked after one. Fuck me I'm still only in Recruit.

Attached: 2c81da58167421184ef36826705dffc665dddee4d487d224fce45df69c8b106d.jpg (960x722, 70.49K)

they are alot harder then the first, although they get much easier once you got a kruger who can ram

unchained Sienna is pretty alright in melee.

If you're in melee while your team is alive you're you're playing sienna wrong, even then I can hold my own in melee, one shot normal enemies, quick flamethrower blast for a group and special instagib homing fireball power that recharges every few seconds. Elf was powerful in beta sure but I've yet to see an elf since patch 1.01 beat me in anything, especially ranged and damage. And with the dorf flamethrower nerf sienna is almost essential for champion and legendary horde clear

Flame gran's not superb in melee so I stick to melee weapons that help keep enemies under control, which is primarily the flame sword. The charged attack has a load of cleave and stagger potential and also ignites enemies, which goes through shields and deals a not insignificant amount of damage.

You can get a very high attack speed with the dagger thanks to talents and bonuses from gear mix in a speed potion for a laugh but it has no cleave and a teeny tiny block angle.
Aside from the mace simply being slow, it's bad at cleaving. You might be able to smash a stormvermin in a couple of hits but you'll have problems fighting more than 2 enemies at a time.

I think the longsword is a boring choice for her, but it does the job pretty well.
Why wouldn't you use a flaming sword? If you're on fire and so are the rats, why not your sword as well?why not the elf, as well?

I tried the flamethrower but couldn't get it to do anything. I don't really understand how you are clearing hordes with it on legendary when I couldn't even kill basic rats on vet.

flamesword is trash, why have severly reduced damage for a little lingering fire damage that wears off. Mace is better than the flamesword for its armour killing abilities. Longsword gets amazing traits anyway

power mostly, basic rats are vaporized instantly by my staff, pic related. I also stack infantry killer buffs which helps. and since a second of blasting a horde charges my special instantly I throw one of those in to clear up stragglers. Usually end a champ match with 500+ kills

Attached: vdgdfg.png (1177x541, 700.95K)

It's the split personality glitch.
You just have to hold X (third person view) to fix it.
It's the most WTF glitch I ever seen because the player is actually ghosting (so the others don't see him where he sees itself) but still do damage and shit and can see it's doppelganger too that is controlled by it's movement camera controls (just absolutely not how it's supposed to work).

Flamesword looks fucking cool though

Attached: 1935499bdf5a3ee95ed2925e4f1140c719081209b8d9e3c24e95be086d91efc3.gif (245x184, 598.85K)

just get an illusion

Attached: dfvd.png (721x659, 944.62K)

It's an evade tank + regen.
Which is the only viable technique at higher difficulties anyway because if you don't evade boss/mediums attacks you still get damaged with parrying. Only the Dorf ironbreaker can really tank a boss, because a dorf with good kit gets 8 maybe more stamina shields and his unique power make it able mitigate and properly parry big boss attacks (he will still take some damage but it's instead of losing half a health bar).

I don't understand why would anyone use beam staff at all when fireball exists. Are people really this bad at aiming and tracking?

The beam is actually HARDER to aim and track, you have to keep it on target (preferably the head) continuously for maximum damage. Spamming it around is good for charging your skill though. Fireball is a very generous projectile

Zealot fixes when?
I've been playing slayer dorf which isn't a bad substitute until they fix his skills and talents, but it's just not the same. What's the point in being a frothing murderball if you're not slaughtering in the name of holy Sigmar?

Attached: 1456585373094.jpg (900x780, 113.23K)

what's wrong with zealot?

fix = nerf to uselessness
enjoy your slayer leaps while you can before they nerf it to 5% higher than space jump

His career skill often doesn't give the attack speed buff and some of his talents flat out don't work.

I love the flame sword's charged fiery bitchslap though.

I have that, flame staff has a great one too

Attached: 20180312223206_1.jpg (1920x1065, 381.08K)

So apparently Heroic Deeds don't award anything at all to anyone but the person who initiates? I just did one with some random and didn't even get EXP for finishing

I'm like 90% sure that decaying temp health counts as damage taken

Yeah there bugged too.
Good thing we had a beta for this right? :^)

Attached: b750547f0d391e3f86987062c71f88ecbf36aa879a618fa5912c3928e856bf59.png (600x535, 126.52K)

That would be retarded.

It does. That statistic is virtually meaningless

Don't be stupid, Betas are for building hype, not fixing things

Speaking of which, the final boss just glitched the hell out. First stage stage his unique stormbeast got stuck where it spawned in, then the boss himself got stuck in a loop on his "dialog" platform. Fortunately we were still able to kill him with ranged attacks

skaven detected

protip: For fast levels and loot, go to the game browser and join a game in progress. Worst case scenario it's a trainwreck and you get instant xp for losing based on how far they already progressed. Best case they are about to win and you get an instant chest. Most of the time it's somewhere in the middle and you can join in, salvage the run and get the chest+xp in half the time. Might not be the same quality as quickplay from the start, but WAY faster

That is 0 fun.

Oh, and I've been getting quickplay bonus doing this too.

Maybe, but it's a LOOONG grind to get everyone up to viable level, collect loot and get working on the real game in champ/legend

Meh, I ended up just picking one and sticking to them.

fucking one trick

No, worst case is if they're a bunch of newbies who think the goal of the game is to kill everything and rack up a nice score at the end.

I've done missions where I could have finished in half the time with 3 bots vs the retards I got in quickplay.
All they need to do is make bots completely obedient and pick up only what you indicate so they stop swapping out tomes for meds and I'll never play with pugs again.

Worth mentioning, bots use your characters when you host. I'm not 100% sure they use the same equipment and talents, but they definitely use the same weapons, career, and even cosmetic items. So even if you only really want to play one class, it helps you to level the other ones up at least enough to get a good career out of them.

Speaking of bots, here's my advice:
I run Merc Kruber, Ranger Bardin, Wayfinder Elf and Pyromancer Sienna for bots. I find that these classes are the best, because the other options don't fully utilize their active or their passive sucks on retarded AI.

If you don't main the Bardin, at least level him to 15 for his Ranger passive talent. All 3 options are great depending on what you're running. You'll never get Salty as a bot, so don't bother leveling him unless you like him.

The entire game is the real game you twat. There is absolutely no need to rush. If anything I'd consider Legend a bonus difficulty considering how ball bustingly hard it is.

This shit is unacceptable.

Attached: 552500_20180313065206_1.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Attached: 1491947759135.jpg (800x880, 50.27K)

One tricking is the way to victory. Get one hero to level 30 and get good loot. When you open a crate, the level of what you get's depends on the item you already have. If your lvl 1 elf opens a crate when she already has lvl 300 items, she's likely to get more lvl 300 items. Having one hig level character makes levevling the rest easier.

Oh, and don't forget to save your comendation chests for when you can actually get items with lvl higher than 200. No point in wasting them early on.

The beta was for enjoying the game before the endless hordes of noobs arrived. The good thing about vermin 1 is that you couldn't play hard until you had completed the game on normal, so hard mode was actually easier cause those players that were a burden would never complete some of the hardest missions until they learned to play.

In the beta I was grinding on veteran no problem, but now the game's full of player that wreck every match they get into. And I can't really play champion properly because of the bullshit that's "hero power".

Fire sword or longsword for sienna?
The first one looks really awesome but the longsword feels more powerful?
I play unchained.

I have been playing since closed beta and before in V1, yet since release I have been losing most of my games on champion.
I play with both friends and pubbers but it makes no difference, the team gets whiped.
Specifically the AI-Director is still running the cunt.exe and spawning hordes+specials into a boss or a boss into a massive horde+specials.
The spawning would typically happen within the same 20 to 120 seconds.

Inb4 git gud, i already got gud, players with higher level than me also get their shit kicked in.

see

the dummy doesnt show a big difference in the damage tbh.
The moveset seems better though.

It is odd since only the stormfiend can be manipulated making it a walk in the park provided there isn't a massive swarm flooding in. Trolls used to be piss easy but they buffed the hell out of them. Spawn are the absolute worst and have an annoying tendency of knocking you back even if they are running away from you.

except he's right nigger

Attached: 127f6b8a4c01747de8e529b1e0223338613efd5162bed0ba7ffac8ca4e7088d9.jpg (896x672, 45.48K)

god a spawn is literal cancer, specially if no one has bombs and it's feeding on a ram kruger

Patch fixes everything but skittergate level holy fucking shit. Why even bother?

Awesome new bug, when dying you never respawn.

is there anyway to get past 544? ive been grinding legend and get same level gear, and are deeds worth doing since they fixed them?

Attached: around elves watch yourselves.jpg (547x350 107.58 KB, 57.69K)

Spawns are easy, all their attacks can be evaded and you can easily kite them around any halfway open area.

Trolls on the other hand have a huge range with their club attack, long-lasting aoe-attacks that deny you room to manuever and their puke attack blinds you. Plus all their melee attacks damage you no matter your setup. On top of that, they constantly regen so much that you can hardly do enough damage to kill one if you only have 2 people on the team.

user, what talents do you use while using the Zealot? Because soon i'll try him out

Atleast they finally nerfed the Troll's bile somewhat in the latest patch.

Glad it wasn't just me that thought the RNGesus fucking hates us all this time around. I love being attacked by 3 or even 4 specials at once, half of which disable teammates. The spawns in this game can easily annihilate a run instantly if you are just plain unlucky, which is very unsatisfying.

bile trolls, you just mini stun them out of their vomit attacks and that allows a much quicker kill on them since they don't regen fast enough since they're not moving for a much longer period of time

how? do you need a high power level? because my attacks don't stun any boss, except for some career special moves.

How hard is it for people to learn to fucking dodge? They get tossed around by rat ogres and trolls and all our healing gets used up. I tell them and they ignore me. They bathe in troll puke like they have a fetish for it. God damn.

this is my current that ive been trying out, mix of tank, dps and survivability that works really well in champion. but in legend it seems the only option is the bounty hunter

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1029x793, 269.27K)

thanks user

bombs or krugers ram is what I've figured so far

probably don't realize you have to set it to double for better results, the space+move just doesn't come out as much

Depends on the character. With BH Saltz my best tactic is to either sink my character special shot into him, or hit him with a triple crossbow blessed shot.

I think shield bashes will stun them with krubs or dorf. With a resonable power level some heavy weapons will too. Sienna's beam staff will stunlock them at higher power levels too.

Yeah, I've found saltz works best as a BH set up to be a special killer first with a volleycrossbow and a secondary crowd control. You just have to be very careful to not get cornered, because a lack of space to maneuver will kill him fast. I applaud you for playing zealot worth a shit though, that's not easy with half his talents not doing anything at the moment.

yeah zealot is almost impossible to play unless the do something about the talents, but its good practice i guess.
but ive never thought of using the volley cross bow before, could change things up. ive been using the repeater pistol alt fire with blessed shot and which is trash. i usually come back to a regular crossbow or almost always the pistols

Attached: Untitled4.jpg (401x442, 63.01K)

I dodge just fine with space+move, but I will consider suggesting it next time I want to tear someone's asshole out.
Couple of questions: Does weapon power actually determine weapon damage? And, what exactly does Versatile on a weapon mean?

Witch Hunter Captain is good for crits though for his full potential on higher difficulties you need to unlock all talents

there's also a "dedicated dodge button" but it does not work what so ever. I was told there's a hidden stat which determines what percentage of the weapons power level it uses to add to it's base damage or some shit.

versatile weapons like the polearm that is really good at breaking shields, piercing armor, headshot damage, crowd control, speed, and range. basiclly an all in one tool

the triple wrecks specials and unarmored big bosses. For armored ones its not worth sinking shots into them without blessed, so I normally hang out of range and crowd control, popping off blessed shots into the boss every chance I get. And sinking the character special into them when it charges. You still do the most boss damage that way, but it doesn't wreck them like the unarmored ones.

You know, it occurs to me I haven't played the captain with all talents yet. I should do that.

His level 10 talent is great since it increases damage by 15% for atleast 1 grim and his level 15 talent that increases attack speed for every tag mother fucker

This.
Also your bot get your already unlocked gear/classes so they scale up and you can make them pick tomes (not grim).
All they need to do is if you ping a Grimoire to a bot the bot picks it up and you can do quick runs full solo for xp AND half decent starting loot.

I am also a fan of playing Classic Salty. How good is Deathknell (The bonus headshot damage perk)? It doesn't say how much it scales at all, but I assumed that one was the best because shooting people in the head with pistols is fucking easy mode.

I don't know why I said "scales," I meant it doesn't give you the exact multiplier.

its pretty good with a crossbow and repeater pistol. absolutely useless with the pistol that comes with the rapier though

Yeah, I was hoping the pistol and rapier combo would be fun as hell with that talent and also blessed shots on bounty hunter but I've found it very underwhelming, except when you run out of ammo and have nothing else to use. The rapier itself is good and useful though, great quick armor-piercing stabs and the slash pattern is pretty decent for keeping yourself cleared in hordes.

"Versatile" seems to mean that the weapon has different attack patterns which are good for different situations. Best example is the halberd which gets a wide sweep, a thrust and an overhead attack.

Fun fact: The weapon trait system is inspired by a similar system in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, although many of the traits they came up with (Wide Sweeps, Headshot Damage) don't exist in WHFRP.

I want to flood threads with rat porn.
The problem is furries have such shit taste they've produced almost none, despite the popularity of Total Warhammer 2 and Vermintide.
So with no ratporn I'm limited to words to express my heresy, and no parchments of forbidden images.
What do?

Attached: tmp_30814-7ec48b431c36319c4984a26f860a31df1633423720.jpg (612x765, 128.35K)

kys

At higher hero power the pistol is fun, but its damage really tapers off with distance fast. So use it close.

What its really handy for is staggering enemies either as you come up to them, or to keep them off your buddy's back.

you gotta make your own ratporns

kys you furfag

Be the change you want to see, user.

Attached: 4f8b8182f7d44404459c80dfc394661f9f3c2a5ec17e7f8da0b54dbe88ba0517.jpg (599x449, 77.67K)

be the rat

Attached: clown mice.jpg (1706x1114, 236.62K)

Find the artist of pic related and pray he made more.

Attached: 63b71a518294a1cad491a4375e1f637fd08eabff0732b12372da5b48e196eed3.jpg (800x558, 85.93K)

Can somebody post this in higher quality ?
Please and thank you

Not bad at all.
But not entirely what I'm looking for. best of luck though fellow ratfcuker!

Attached: tmp_30814-1a69f1a851fbf8a02d74fa5da2c7aca11513525391.jpg (800x728, 51.64K)

Is this the game where I can yiff some rat boys

Attached: 6af9d353-4039-4b0f-a912-e36292c9a711.png (1165x1324 456.03 KB, 359.98K)

I take it back, faggots die.

Attached: The_educated_conclusion.jpg (899x745, 163.29K)

Not a whole lot you can do besides make it yourself or throwing out commissions.

Attached: DXyJ4W_VwAAy_yF.jpg (1200x750, 205.04K)

Why?
Why be like that?
Why be that obnoxious guy no one likes?

Rats only you cunt.

Attached: Commissar Negro.jpg (420x630, 38.84K)

FOR FUCKS SAKES

Attached: Tovarish2.png (1280x1854, 865.43K)

Don't blame me for the existence of the gay community.

Attached: hold on now.png (500x500, 106.07K)

you'll notice the longsword being more useful in the field, the dummys are awful half the time to measure weapon effectiveness

elvesaregoodforcocksleevesandthatsaboutit.jpg

This is very difficult to get over but there is something very gratifying about leaving your friends to die but managing to salvage the whole run by successfully escaping through the koolaid sphere.

Is level 30 the cap?

You know what's even more satisfying? Watching them die, soloing everything that killed them, and then rescuing them when they all respawn.

I got more by that guy and love the turbo tits he does. Nice looking girls If you don't mind furshit at least.

you fucking faggots

Attached: The only good rats.png (833x754, 1.05M)

Purge the gays not the random guys who aren't gay.

What are you, gay?

Attached: DOOD.jpg (2711x4093, 6.88M)

sexualizing anything and everything is the behavior of jews tbh fam
you all get the rope eventually
I can't look at floor tiles the same way anymore

Attached: 10d96cf3af7934334f37db75218911f9d02c73d6a9747748b184a8ffa083a5f3.gif (315x242, 823.97K)

Gee I didn't know the entirety of Holla Forums except maybe Holla Forums and /christian/ were jews.

but that's fucking degenerate

Attached: BiVdXjE.jpg (795x704, 142.56K)

Don't say that and then post a pic like that.

Are you even old enough to remember where such things came from?

Attached: good boy.jpg (1080x912, 78.49K)

I'm okay with this.

Pretty sound tactic for the rest of the world, we just forgot how.

Yes, and I do not like it.

Attached: die.png (245x316, 145.29K)

That's fine when you're fucking pretty brown girls and melting down their golden god statues to siphon them into the preferred central bank of your choice. Here's the thing, on some level you're still fucking humans albeit more primitive ones.

You don't fuck rats. They're the main vector for diseases. I wouldn't fuck a Skaven a dick I stole from someone I hate. They literally worship Nurgle and have standard fuck parties that make the shit going on in California look relatively tame.

Horned Rat is not nurgle, stupid man-thing

they don't worship nurgle, they made their own god although there's cults that do worship nurgle in secrete

I agree with this guy.

Attached: MAXIMUM FUCK.jpg (321x322, 13.83K)

Well if you're as old as I am and still browsing image boards you're already fucked anyway. The time to get out and get clean ran out for you a long time ago. Don't forget to clean your room.

see

If Nurgle isn't directly connected to to the Horned Rat there's definitely some influence in regards to the pestilence they're spreading. Kinda like how sucking dick doesn't mean you have AIDs but you may as well have AIDs with that kind of behavior you're engaging in and should subsequently be physically removed for engaging in such degeneracy.

Attached: FGwd4lf.png (598x233, 66.21K)

user please I really didn't need that today.

Attached: extreme sadness 2hu.gif (400x230, 1.94M)

There's nothing wrong with being a genetic dead end. Countless men have remained childless and never procreated in history. You're not alone in your loneliness. You belong to a proud family (not connected by blood of course) of men that never succeeded on a genetic level. You can rest at ease knowing you'll never have to worry about fading from the annals of history since you'll never enter them.

Attached: Troy.jpg (1024x730, 246.12K)

he's not indirectly connected either and tbh thinking along those lines means that brewing beer, making bread or producing cheese means you're "indirectly helping nurgle"

They're both different entities. Also I don't think skaven engage in orgies the way you're imagining considering that the actual females are bloated monstrosities that pump out little rats by the hundreds.

My nigger, it's rodent boyz or bust, have a thick horned rat

Attached: 4dd489f23cef9f76b933f1bb5f6a45ce.jpg (2800x2800, 3.73M)

gays out

Attached: strong_aura_of_blasphemy.jpg (1920x1080, 106.93K)

I may or may not need more of this, I'm leaning towards more tbh

It doesn't help that in the canon, Skaven females are immobile cows who are heavily drugged to the point of sedation all the time and used as nothing but breeding factories that live in filthy pits. Not exactly the most pleasant mental image.

I do not care.

Attached: 1470871660242.png (300x185, 60.93K)

Hey, I'm just saiyan it's not inspiring. If you wanna fuck rat bitches, by all means, but there isn't a lot of material in the Warhammer universe that screams to the reader "SEXY RAT BITCHES."

The whole point of Chaos is that it is elemental and thus inescapable. Many citizens of the Empire engage in what might be considered "Chaos-promoting activity" without even realizing it or indeed they might even think they're doing holy work. To that end, the Empire will continue to amuse Khorne and serve his interests as long as it exists and there isn't anything they can do about it other than find a way to kill the Chaos god himself. The point of the Sigmarite cult is to make sure such activity doesn't manifest into a self-sustaining and dangerous force, like Beastmen or Norscans, but they know that they can't just make Chaos go away even though they hate it.

I prefer to envision an MGE version of warhams where all the skaven qt's are going to the surface looking for husbandos rather than food.

Suggestions on the talent tree?
Also I tried the longsword, far superior to the fire sword I feel.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Sadly true.

Consider seared nerves, as unchained you are less likely than your friends to go down and will be the one picking them up. I also personally go for volcanic body because staying alive is so incredibly important though you could argue it wont matter due to overheating and exploding. I like the increase AOE on bomb but when friendly fire becomes a thing you realize you can't make good use of it, stick to damage once you get it.

Thats why I focused more on the overcharging part, you are not supposed to get hit much and I can cast my staff more, for more hp I have temporal health from kills.
I was thinking of reducing cooldown of my ability because its insanely useful very often.

Which staff are you using? I find I have difficulty getting enough temp health without my flamer staff.

Does Pleasure from Pain actually work? or does it only bug out when you try to combine it with Righteous Zeal?

Were the talent trees different in the beta?
They seem really uninspired, I wouldn't mind if the devs remade them.

Beam staff shotgun attack massacres hordes.
Bolt staff is okay/10.
I used flamestorm staff a lot in my first 15 levels, it was fun going full "it aint me" on the skaven. I geuss its really good for controlling hordes in tight spots, but the beam staff can do it too, and it can also kill special far away.

Same trees, some modifications through. A lot of nerfs across the board though so a lot of shit that was pretty significant became fucking nothing overnight.
Also virtually every tree starts unique, but by level 20 most talents are identical across characters and careers with some exception.

The trees are pretty garbage overall with the same lazy temp health talents at level 20 across the board.

Being unable to deal with specials is the really crippling effect of the flamestorm staff coupled with it's awful hitbox. All it would need is better knockback so you can fend off specials even if you can't actually finish them with it.

Yeah I noticed that at lvl 20.
They could really do a better join, instead of adding % augmenting abilities and adding effects to things.
But nooooo lets just do shit.

Thats why I like the beam staff, the knockback staggers specials real quick so you dont have to worry about them coming close, then a kruber or a dwarf show up and chop it down.

or use a longsword, its amazing how much better the longsword is compared to the fire sword.

Faster heavy attacks, better reach, better moveset. Real shame, I really wanted to like the fire sword.

Possibly due to my flamestorm use I prefer the battle scepter since it gives me the ability to deal with black rats and chosen.

But the mace has a shit moveset how can you use it, it is only viable against a single target, and even then I miss so much, maybe I should have tried a bit more.

Well, there's certainly a difference between making beer from wheat and barely and brewing a noxious gas from fermented corpses in a bile heap that some skaven plauge monk is cooking. I'm pretty sure the skaven fall pretty solidly in the later category and into Nurgle's preference for fostering disease.

As depraved as the skaven are it's easier for me to believe that they are happening rather that they aren't.

You can insert as much gay sex as you want into your headcanon, but there is nothing suggesting orgies in skaven fluff. Warriors and above get access to breeders, otherwise no kind of fucking is mentioned.

They're partners with chaos and they're rats. Gay or otherwise all manner of degeneracy is taking place in their ranks. All the more reason they need to be physically removed.

I think thats muddling the line to beastmen.

Going by the wiki they were sorted into the forces of chaos rather than those of destruction or death. That's what I'm going on.

STUPID MAN-THING

Eh I don't know what you're talking about with your age of smegma, sounds pretty degenerate though. I would expect as much from a fucking Skaven. Regardless of who you align with, you're going to be physically removed rat man.

The order, destruction, chaos, death categorization is from the hackneyed sequel to Warhammer Fantasy called "Age of Sigmar"

Attached: 3efb03b7060d10207a53b15ef2be20b4886524159f9799e72de12407e0a28f63.jpg (481x352, 23.61K)

Beastmen or skaven, remove all furfags.

Attached: Let's_do_this!.jpg (640x640, 39.11K)

Cracked version when? I don't trust these faggots to not go overboard with DLC.

Attached: payday gage 1.jpg (893x677, 269.77K)

The first one only had like on or two DLCs IIRC.

Sit a while, young Holla Forumsirgin and listen to a fa/tg/uy tell his tale. Once there was a wondrous game set in a world not unlike out own, where armies clashed on battlefields on 4'x6' tables adorned with aquarium plants and rock formations made from clearance bin Halloween skulls. A world where elves were men, men were manly men, and dwarfs were some mix of manly, beard, and alcohol. A world where wars were declared and hundreds slaughtered over things like accounting being short changed a few pennies due to an accounting error, or which god is kunnin' yet brutal and which is brutal yet kunnin'. A world where the horrible ratmen outnumber everyone else everywhere and are below the surface of every major city, but the populace is kept intentionally ignorant of their existence…

This is the world that Games Workshop scrapped to replace with a shitty stargate knockoff called AIDS of Smegmar.

Attached: SkeletonBard.png (467x533, 258.69K)

It was two, and they only added maps and I think a few weapons. Reasonably priced in my opinion, but I also played the game a lot.

You forgot the Space Marines, the most important part and seemingly the entire reason they changed the setting to begin with. They asked themselves over their evening matzah, "Gee, Chaim, how do we sell Warhammer Fantasy Battles? The kids nowadays, and by kids I mean 40 year old men with disposable income, only seem to like Warhammer 40000." "It's simple Moshie, we find a way to put Space Marines in WHFB. That'll solve all our problems." Such is another day's hard work in the offices of Games Workshop.

Honestly, I choose elf just to chase off stupid faggots. Vanilla elf is just the best support in game. With the ability to insta snipe any special that spawns and apply heavy DPS to bosses, along with being able to support against heavier enemies.

There is no reason to ever have a team member dragged off or special alive to attack longer than 4-5 seconds with a good elf providing overwatch while everyone else deals with the trash.

Attached: 1516164331413.png (540x438, 288.89K)

Does anyone know if crit chance on a melee weapon applies to critical hits with ranged or vice versa? Same for power vs X and other mods. It SHOULD, the way the whole "power" system is set up there isn't really any independence between weapons, but I just don't know.

And the first Payday had one DLC.

Fuck this game, I'm not playing any more until it hits 1.0.5 and most of the bugs are ironed out.
I just can't do it to myself any longer.

"Elf" players right…
Blame the idiot noobs, not the class. Besides, if you were actually good at the game you could carry their retarded asses easily, like I did with this idiot wizard who managed to die before every boss.

Attached: 20180314045803_1.jpg (1920x1200, 234.16K)

Not anymore. There was a minor change to the Slayer because of it; you could use the same weapon in both melee slots and it would apply the mods twice.

in a the technical? not really.

You're not saying anything other than it's easy to carry when you're 10 levels above everyone else on your team and geared for legend but you're playing Veteran there.
Even the most braindead elf shitter can do that. I could have all the skill in the world but it doesn't change the fact that I'm dealing less damage because I'm levelling a new character.

Attached: 20180312143046_1.jpg (1920x1080 241.25 KB, 240.9K)

Fucking this.
THIS is what began my hatred for EA.

But does this even impact WH40K in any way, or the rape is only reserved to Fantasy ?

Attached: tfw_star_citizen.png (261x300, 134.93K)

They finally advanced the plot user.

Explain yourself

Attached: tittybags.gif (480x270, 143.63K)

oh you're going to love it

Attached: 99120101106_CenturionAssaultSquadNEW01.jpg (1000x996 39.51 KB, 225.48K)

Pathetic
ill add elf to the list

Attached: SNSTArR.jpg (300x524, 39.93K)

Ground Marines are bad, but I think the bigger issue is GW just couldn't copyright elves and dwarves.

I've pretty much stopped paying attention to GW after all this - never cared for 40K and they killed the game I did enjoy - but when I was watching, AIDS of Smegmar never sold. No one played it. No one wanted it and no one was interested.

you can tell what difficulty is being played on by the kill counts

You're going to love this.
So, Warhammer players have been asking for a remake of the core models for a long time. The molds were created a long time ago and plastic molding has advanced a lot and become capable of much more detail since then, which makes the "Hero scaling" (super huge hands on the minis) obsolete.
So what did GW do? Did they simply make a new line of models for all their core units like Space Marines?
No, of course not. They had to explain the new line of models WITH LORE. Yes, you heard that correctly – they couldn't just make nicer looking Space Marine models just because they look fucking nicer, they had to do it for PLOT REASONS.
This already sounds ridiculous, but you are probably wondering, "How could they possibly explain this? How could they explain normal Space Marines being replaced with nicer-looking Space Marines?" Why, with Primaris Space Marines, of course. They are SPACE MARINES WHICH ARE MORE SPACE MARINE. What's the only thing that sells better than Space Marines? SUPER ULTRA SPACE MARINES. And by the way this Archmagos dude who no one has ever heard of before was "secretly" working on these new Space Marines for ten thousand years, i.e. the entirety of Warhammer 40k lore up to this point.
Oh yeah and Guilleman is alive again because fuck you we have no interest in creating a cohesive plot now buy our special character models.

Attached: primaris.jpg (800x585 39.51 KB, 57.75K)

Elf is a great class, doesn't change the fact that there are an absurd amount of shitters who are attracted to the class. Maybe it's something about Kerillian's cuntiness that just attracts people who will never be good at video games. I don't know. All I know is that it's a common trend between both Vermintide 1 and 2.

JUST

Attached: 5c50977d2e057daa36cb978683d667919ad885924421d81bdc281e942cd6a3c3.jpg (600x600, 28.06K)

How does Siennas "The Burning Head" decide when to bounce or not? Seems completely random to me.

So I opened a Soldier's Chest I earned from a recruit mission on my lvl 18 Sienna on a lvl 1 Kerillian. Seems like rarity depends on your heroes power or lvl (or both) but it's the same lvl as if you'd opened them on the character that earned them.
Leveling up all the classes is gonna be easy once you get one into proper endgame.

Attached: 20180314223738_1.jpg (1920x1080, 310.49K)

The Commendation Chests scale with whoever you open them with directly, I think. The strongboxes/coffers/chests are entirely dependent on the mission you earned them on. If you play recruit on a high level character, you always get 100 power items so that's what you get regardless since 100 is max power in recruit. If you play on harder difficulties and get an actually decent box and open it on another character, it should scale even higher.

Fuck I mistyped that, I meant to say that they scale with whoever you earned them on.

Yeah, except in rarity. They're all white items when I opened them on a lvl 1.

Hmm, interesting. I'll have to keep that one in mind

Judging from the game browser looking for games to join manually, Elf seems to be by far the most played class. I typically look to join a game in progress hoping to skip the first half of a map to save time, but it's very hard to do so playing elf. Oddly the wizard is pretty easy to find games for, it's Dwarf that seems to be second-most played.

So yes, clearly there is something about the elf that appeals to the lowest common denominator player.

Probably clueless L4D players that assume more ranged = good, without even realizing that elf isn't even the most ranged-focused character. Her ranged weapons are good but she doesn't get good skills/talents for dealing ranged damage.

Item rarity scales both with chest quality (eg from peasant to emperor) AND hero level. Oranges don't really start showing up at all until around level 15 (they can, but they are extremely rare even out of Emperor chests). By level 25 you will find more blues than greens and almost no whites even out of commoner chests. At this point I'm actually running low on green dust for rerolling shit because I find too many blues.

I don't know what the equivalent quality for a commendation chest is, but it's definitely best to open them with a high level character.

I found a Skullsplitter Falchion in a Commoner Strongbox yesterday. What are the fucking chances of that? Opened it with a level 16 Witch Hunter.

The level 25 elf talent that recovers ammo when she uses her career skill (kurnous' blessing, waystalker) actually grants 50% ammo, not 20% like the tooltip says. Combined with ammo recovery in crit (which procs multiple times if the arrow penetrates) and the maximum amount of crit chance, I can spam Longbow shots and never run out of ammo.

Waystalker also gets bonus ammo, bonus range, and bonus headshot damage.

Yeah I found Lileath's Boon (unique skin elf sword) out of a commoner's chest at around that level too. Pretty sure it was my first ever orange. Too bad swords absolutely suck for the elf

Fuck, I forgot about Waystalker. Sorry, I haven't really played elf past level 5 or so.

Waystalker is the level 1 career

Yeah, just goes to show how little I play the class.
I got it mixed up with the last career for some reason. Still, from what I've heard elsewhere Huntsman, Bounty Hunter and Sienna (not sure which careers cause I haven't played her yet either) are better for just shitting out ranged damage. But I also don't know how much of that is information from the beta. Huntsman still seems pretty good even after his skill damage nerf.

I haven't done Huntsman or Bounty hunter yet, but Pyromancer can definitely compete. In terms of weapon damage only, I think a longbow waystalker might have her beat, but sienna has more weapon variety to chose from there (ie she can use a flamethrower staff for specialization). The Pyromancer career skill however is spammable and does INSANE damage and knocks down anything it doesn't kill outright including bosses, plus it headshots if possible. As a results, Pyro and Waystalker are on roughly even footing against regular enemies, the elf can do better in melee if necessary, and the Pyro can do much better against bosses.

new thread

Even retarded elf players who hoard healing and ammo and get their teammates killed have great stats on that worthless screen dude. If it showed healing and ammo consumed I bet you would wouldn't be sharing your pleb-tier stats.

With ammo on crit and ammo on skill use I don't even need ammo pickups. Not sure what I used in terms of healing, probably one potion.

I'm liking Bardin's axe and shield combo. I really couldn't get into the dwarf before but this works for me.