Is Mein Kampf worth reading?

Is Mein Kampf worth reading?

Has anyone here actually read it?

i tried to read it when i went through my Holla Forums phase but it was boring

Only if you want to really understand how stupid the people are that believe in that shit.

I have, twice.

Mein Kampf was pretty badly written, but Hitler's beer hall politics are much better.

Only if you want garbage from a person without self-consciousness. Or you can pick up any theorist of populism and get an explanation of how it actually works.

Literally feels > reals

I haven't fully read it, but about the first half or so. It's interesting to get to grasp Hitlers line of thinking (or his version of what he wanted to present at his ideas) better from a psychological point of view, however it's mediocre at best in style (not as super duper horrible as some people make it out to be tho) and it keeps repeating itself quite a bit, also it references a lot of persons and events who/which nowadays are absolutley unknown outside of historical special interest, even in Austria and Germany.
So if you plan on fully reading it I'd suggest to get annotations.

Also, if this should for some reason not be obvious, it contains pure 1920ies nazi ideology, so it feels like reading through a pile of bullshit for large parts.

Thanks, I may check it out. Just want to know what was in the dude's head.

The original real Nazis thought it was absolute garbage. That tells you a lot.

Read the book before commenting. It was literally about the big other.

Hitler is worse than Hegel on writing books

last I checked, the British, Americans, and Soviets were all predominately white

You should probably go check again because they considered the Russians subhuman.

Also
Top kek.

#notallnazis

but jewish controlled american and soviet forces beat you

Okay, so they beat what are considered West-Europeans/North-Europeans (part of the master race) but lost to subhuman slavs.

Really
Makes
You
Think

I read it out of historical interest; he is a pretty boring and terrible writer IMO, I couldn't get through it.

Now that the copyright has ended on it some people are supposedly going to cut it down and combine it with some essays / analysis or something. I'd wait for that tbh, it would be more interesting.

No and no
He was a pretty bad writer

the Asserites?

Doctrine of fascism Is better if you wanna read that stuff

They they killed 30 million slavs.

Nazis were the real subhumans.

Mainly because Italians had a great sense of style. Not only they were the scum of the earth, but also genuinely interesting, talented people. Unlike those autistic grandiose Germans.

This or Asser brothers.

nazbols are closer to ML then nazis

Why would he?

It's boring as hell but still worth a read.
Nothing is more embarrassing to a Nazi than being confronted with the cringeworthy stupid and self-exposing shit in that book.

I like roleplaying as a Nazi and quoting some of that stuff, pretending to be genuinly for it, leaving them confused and disgusted with themself.

Hmm… so that's why they're parroting every ridiculous slander against Stalin and take it at face value, merely taking it as positive, while calling Stalin and MLs liars when dismantling it, quoting Stalin and putting his policies into context… because they're clearly closer to MLs than Nazis.
Now that makes fucking sense, finally someone told me and i see the light.
How can i make up for you enlightening me, anarkiddy faggot? Maybe want to share your personal info so i can thank you properly?

I tried reading it, it was fairly interesting in the first chapters, up to page 100 (chapter 3 or 4 iirc). Unfortunately afterwards it became so fucking boring I trashed the book.

It might have just been the translation.

Either way I suggest everyone reads it and Zweites Buch, know your enemy and so on. who am I kidding Holla Forums doesn't read books

r/ing that picture collage of that thread in pic related and the replies to it,saw it posted before, had a derp hitler pasted onto and a few laugh reactions.

THANK YOU BASED DADDY STALIN

ur whalecum

[citation needed]

It's good to know Holla Forums stayed true to its roots!

I read most of it on my Holla Forums days but it really jumped the shark when talking about the Hofbräuhaus brawl:

opponents, who had numbered seven or eight hundred, had been driven from
the hall or hurled out headlong by my men, who had not numbered fifty.

I'm like yeah, 800 men defeated by 50, that totally sounds legit. Couldn't take anything he said seriously after that.

You underestimate the pathetic-ness of weak beta-males friendo

You're making it sound like those two statements are mutually exclusive. You know they aren't right?

Those weren't modern SJW nu-male leftists, we're talking old school working class males, used to heavy industrial labor and shit, and c'mon 50 vs. 800? Are you out of your mind? Shit only happens in movies, is pure fantasy.

read the original…

"My New Order" by Hitler

Which one of these is you?

I have.

Great book, goes in depth about Germany and the west in generals struggle to resist foreign influence. Also a lot of the stuff written can be said for the stuff of today too

I thought they were all jewish………..

Bazinski

You'll learn more from that book than the absolute authoritarian garbage Marx is.

Hitler explicitly stated slavs and jews were inferior

Nice meme

Did you knew - While in prison Hitler was reading communist founders literature and apparently Trotsky diaries

He came to hate jews trough interacting with them, you can find that in Mein Kampf. Though Hitler did consider Slavs inferior to Germanics, they were still considered Aryan. He hated Soviets because of the ideology, and for the fact that most of the revolutionary leadership was jewish, not because he wanted to eradicate Slavs.

don't be dishonest

That's not true, Jew. He was exposing propaganda of others. It was the allied idiots that sent their kids to die so the Soviets could take over half of Europe. Fucking leftypol. Hitler was right, Mein Kampf is great.

Orwell was one of the first people to review it. See what he said