Remember when Movies had videogame tie-ins?

Remember when Movies had videogame tie-ins?

Well now it's the opposite.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1569961/Angelina-Jolies-adopted-baby-result-of-rape.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah
/thread

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x1440, 1.84M)

You must be 18+ years old to post here.

Attached: Doom cover.jpg (550x415, 54.39K)

Attached: Silent_Hill_North_America.jpg (1000x1426 406.65 KB, 1.01M)

Way to fuck your thread up OP.

But at least it's not sexualized so soyboys can virtue signal what staunch allies of feminism they are. I don't even know how "male" feminists even go through their lives without killing themselves.

Cause most of them are actually soyboy betas who want to fuck, but don't know how to without pretending to be allies. So they prey on women in the guise of friendship.

Friendly reminder that this is the new Lara Croft.

Attached: nulara.jpg (1280x1920, 200.35K)

The sexiest woman that a cabal of gay Jewish pedophile rapists could find.

Hot

absolutely androginous

Ah, the dream of every (((Pedowood))) executive, a flat as a board actress who looks like a little boy.

Is this really a woman?

My tits are bigger than this

Depends on how old this creature is. If it is an adult, there's a chance that it isn't. Whatever the case, it doesn't look like a proper woman.

They're fishing in empty waters at best, piranha-infested waters at worst.

No it's not. Jolie was pretty damn close a fit to the video game character. This gazonga-less stick figure is not.

Attached: 1468624691062.jpg (1280x444, 119.1K)

They were shot for shot remakes of the games?

I just remembered that Angelina Jolie recently had breast removal surgery, not because she had breast cancer, but because she was afraid that she might get breast cancer in the future (WTF?). She also looks like she's balding in her latest pictures and has a serious manface. Really makes you think.

Attached: Jolie2018.jpeg (1028x675, 90.99K)

Whats with holowood stars removing their tits?

Attached: 1a9756a516a377c759f9540e968c5c354c6435dccbff5ae2c03de4f6a23a64b9.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

That is a reasonable thing to do if and only if your family has a consistent history of breast cancer. If not, it's stupid and slightly crazy.

She's looking more and more like Cruella Deville every day. Except instead of kidnapping puppies, she kidnaps nigger babies from Africa.

Attached: Cruella.jpg (225x225, 10.14K)

Don't forget that she's bashit crazy. She hates her biological daughter, bullied her, openly saying that she prefers to spend more time with her adoptive children than with her own daughter.

Yeah 3D is 3D. I was speaking solely of appearance, and they sure weren't the worst game-based movies from what I remember.

Attached: CLara.jpg (579x1163, 153K)

FUCK OFF SHILL
And the rest of the fags that answered unironically to OP
lurk some moar or back to >>>/cuckhan/ and stay there this time

Attached: faggot.mp4 (1280x720, 12.88M)

Why not get the mocap actor for lara? Wasn't she pretty /fit/ and could pull off the character?

What is the worst vidya movie anyways? I remember MK Armageddon really pissed me off because I enjoyed the first, but this one had terrible everything. Replacing actors with garbage ones, fight choreography was worse and was more or less about idiots jumping in slow motion and the music wasn't remotely as cool.

Maybe she's abusing steroids. That would also explain her manface and why she looks like a skeleton.
Vid related is her plastic surgeon. Polite sage for thread derailment.

Attached: Mexican Medical school.mp4 (640x360, 14.58M)

I honestly don't. The last one of any importance was King Kong the movie, the game, and it came out like 10 years ago.
You would think that with all the capeshit we'd be getting a resurgence of capeshit games like ps1 spiderman and stuff but even that isn't happening.
Dear Lord, why?

She's also pulling a Bosnia 2.0 with muh Rohynga muslims now, alongside John McCain.

Doesn't she also hate her biological daughter and goes out of her way to let everyone know? Woman is fucked in the head, but then again we all knew that years ago considering how often kissed her father and brother on the mouth.

You''re right, I didn't even realize. Then again, developers seem incapable of making a Spiderman game with proper swinging mechanics and the best Avengers game is a Lego one, so maybe it's for the best.

She's partially responsible for the rape factories in Africa that produce orphans to sell to westerners as fashion accesories.

There are tons of orphans already available but having an orphan that was conceived through rape is considered the highest grade you can get which increases demand for them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1569961/Angelina-Jolies-adopted-baby-result-of-rape.html

At this point she makes Cruella Deville look like an amateur.

Also more on topic here's the new Lara, can't spoiler because this site doesn't work without javascript so it's not my fault.

Attached: 3e77790e4e7f78df8754593a9d1ee262e85ea03f76d9177b8d51521a1ec883e6.jpg (917x759, 59.89K)

the fuck is this

There is not one positive thing I can say about this picture jesus christ.

Attached: Disgusting.webm (586x746, 2.32M)

I take it this is her from Ex Machina? She was good in that movie, but she really does have about as many curves as Bismuth.

Typical shitskin behaviour.

Like a bag of antlers

Why does she have an Adonis Belt?

They're niggers, so who gives a shit? Better she gets herself a pet niglet than sink her claws into a human child.

That's fucked up.

Being flat is one thing, but having no hips? That ain't a woman.

It's a Jew, so human standards do not apply.

Highest grade in what aspects exactly?
When will hollywood be nuked

She's apparently a Swede, and I mean the white kind.

what is funny to me though is that sweden has on average pretty large breasted women so whoever made this movie had to go out of their way to find a kike with no tits or ass in this gods forsaken country.

Attached: Swedechad.jpg (962x680 65.49 KB, 115.68K)

She has extraordinarily wide shoulders. Someone in Hollywood wanted to fuck a little boy but didn't want to come out of the closet.

Maybe ability to virtue signal how great you are for saving children from horrible situations? I don't know, that place is disgusting.

Tryhard faggot.

I'll say Doom because I like Doom, and that decided to turn it into Resident Evil instead of about Hell. Like what's the point? I've not actually watched it mind but it's so tainted by lack of loyalty to the source that I don't need to.

This is the industry that blacks white superheroes. Making titty monster action hero into androgynous twig isn't a stretch.

Attached: c29de95f501903fad5fced3d1c068a7abcc4367b17cca172bc1a372ea04c17e1.png (1417x1417, 1001K)

No, I mean she's a Swede, not a Jew.

tfw breasts fetish

Attached: milktitty.png (370x329, 138.34K)

Attached: f557a9293bd9640071211cb39b17d4f7436de44eecb22180f141879e8eac73aa.png (850x1204, 651.66K)

(you) whore

Attached: u58a085d43d2a748ffd8ad1fa71e0a3e919ab2bd5af1c949387d047a3bfc6211au.png (424x289, 145.38K)

I like (You) (You) sound like a cool banter user.

Attached: bca4c6c2eee1815a37a31f8189701b1b97580084d3ee4c22cfb019267e40e1cd.png (986x680, 412.98K)

Holla Forums please go.

How can i get a 3d gf like that?

I genuinely liked the Mad Max tie-in game.

Attached: 6083.jpg (1280x720, 163.83K)

I forgot that even existed.

Thank God it wasn't a tie-in, but a completely separate story. Fury Road was feminist padering garbage.

Oh hello, self-admitted paid shill.

Fury Road pissed me off to no end. It started off insanely good and then Furiosa came along and I wonder why the fuck Max is even tagging along with all that cunt in particular. Just kill her, get the harem and the gas, bring it back to joe for your freedom or fuck off and enjoy your resources

has more abs and a flatter chest than me

that's kind of sad but only because i think of Lara and then there's that. also idk why she at least wouldn't work out her glutes more for the Lara role. actors constantly change up their workouts for different roles so why would she actually try and strive to look like a plank? that's just lazy.

This sounds like the plot of an H game.

Pedowood is running out of money.
They are betting on the last medium that still has cattle that buys anything irrationally.

They are niggers.
Self-destructive animals.
It is a good thing that they are suffering.

This.

absolutely garbage

The rectangular jew.

The game actually looks better! What's the point of making a movie now?

I'm going to be sick

Attached: Halloween pumpkin cake throwing up seeds.JPG (449x620, 67.3K)

She is built like a fridge, well she IS jewish.

Anyone archived the first thread about this bitch that we had a few months ago? Some user posted her bio and it clearly said that she was jewish, but now I can't fucking find it and some other site claims that she is an atheist. WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: niggest.jpg (236x214, 6.49K)

I find it funny that you would think its a guy until you see the face, she doesn't even need a bra to hide nothing there.

Attached: 1461666246121.jpg (604x354, 66.78K)

Ironically enough, the closest thing to a fun Spider-man game is the PS4/Vita Attack on Titan games.

Its also on PC but you need a gamepad, DS4 works best since its glitch-free.

The new tomb raider is fucking trash.

Jewish is her ethnicity.

Attached: jewish instinct.jpg (490x437, 61.29K)

Jews are a race, user.
One that must suffer genocide.

That movie is another case of “critics” simply hating fun.

there's a difference between liking a movie and a movie being good

Damn fags, just get a room already and let us talk about vidyagames.

Attached: 73e8a817f584f89ce0cb4ca85a8742002826be85cffa169602d20781d519c857.gif (302x270, 519.78K)

Judaism being a race is a lie promoted by the government of Israel and its cohorts, because it's easier to justify a racial state than it is to justify creating a modern theocracy. You're falling for their tricks right now.

Semitic people are a race, though, it's just that there's not many of them left in modern days except for the Jews and Palenstinians after the Jews genocided the hittites, girgashites, amorites, canaanites, perizzites, hivites, jebusites, and such native people during their conquest.

The Jews are some of the most ardent and successful anti-semites in history.

Attached: 2375439.jpg (450x346 95.82 KB, 59.57K)

I FUCKING HATE WHAT THEY DID TO LAURA CROFTS GAME PLAY AND I HATE ALL THE IDIOTS WHO LIKE THE REBOOTED GAMES
I actually don't mind nu-Laras aesthetic. its a crime they turned a great game series into Uncharted

where're the tits

I always get a kick out of the fact Tomb Raider turned into a ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff.

yeah, its really ironic that people called Uncharted a shallower male version of Tomb Raider only for TR to become a evern shallower version of Uncharted but with Tits.

Attached: Tomb Raider.jpg (1500x1500, 283.12K)

And they must suffer genocide.

Please don't kill Geno.

Yes that's why Jews having nothing to do with the purges that killed millions in Russia.

Only if you're pretentious as fuck.

TR was a shallow version of Indiana Jones, which was a shallow version of another movie Lucas and (((Spielberg)) liked as kids, which was inspired in part by the Alan Quartermain novels, which were inspired by…
…you get the idea.

Attached: lara croft origin story.png (586x577, 377.43K)

OH SHIT

Attached: satan the movie.jpg (720x1080, 44.12K)

stream when?

Attached: festive spurdo icon.png (131x123, 30.71K)

>>>/cuckchan/

Attached: 6addf0ac90e7691053ab039963….mp4 (480x480, 883.44K)

What's with hollywood directors and executives raping kids? Follow the breadcrumbs and see the truth.

This is exactly my point. Jews aren't a race. They even admit it when they call people anti-semitic. They try to make themselves look like a race because racism is considered worse than criticizing a religion.