I completely forgot about the Xbox direct

FUCK

seems like we all did

Yeah, nothing is even happening or so it seems.

Who?

just goes to show how dead MS is that we can't even care enough to remember to gather round and poke fun at them.

Has Banjo-Threeie been announced yet?

If it ever did come out it would be even worse than Yookalaylee.

Does anyone remember Wii60?

Attached: wii60.jpg (800x567, 165.22K)

What's been announced so far?

Nothing could be worse than Spewka-Julay

I forgot the xbone was even a console.

Attached: smog.jpg (600x476, 47.54K)

Yeah I remember that, makes me cringe.

A golden Xbox

They're getting outplayed by Ubisoft, user. Ubisoft. Rare is the Yamcha of the game industry.

Attached: 34f612e8ddf4168784819ca823c7f67f63f0d7b0304a62abc1c6be0024a7914b.png (554x439, 111.01K)

I just want my beard and bird mang ;-;
I don't want whatever the fuck Jewka-Lamey was

This shit has been at 3 E3s now.

The what?

click on the youtube link

So right now they're talking about sea of thieves,and since that's win10 exclusive i give no shits.

Attached: 1325196125249.png (478x534, 327.92K)

You might as well just close out because everything will be Windows 10 exclusive.

Aw fuck,that's depressing.

Attached: 1327356202200.png (540x360, 155.63K)

Attached: 1502210982276873895.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

What is with the comparison here to a Nintendo direct event?

Inside Xbox isn't a yearly event where major announcements are made, this is a monthly streaming show from the 360 era that has been revived.

A month from now nobody will even bother talking about these. It's nothing more than the old 'video magazine' format done for the streaming age. Pointless busywork for their PR people between major tradeshows.

what happened to vulcan?

I still don't know how the game plays or what you actually do in the game

Attached: 4b94ceb22a92b6664c3bc2060fb157b87095b046aca3d21c92dc1f47a72fd832.gif (300x300, 437.66K)

It was destroyed by a salty Romulan.

Pretty much everything, it could have 100 man crews on huge ass galeons and still wouldn't keep the players because there's no shit to do aside from one fucking goal of gathering chests

You slowly shoot skeletons while one guy on your team carries a treasure chest.

You sail the seas. Going to islands to find treasure and battle other players for their treasure(as well as mythical sea beasts but none of those were in the beta, have to wait for final release).

I bet sea monsters will be introduced in next E3

This music discussion would be interesting if this were a video about uncommon musical instruments and not a goddamn video game stream meant to hype me up for an upcoming game.

AND NOW WE'RE PROCEEDING TO PUBG ON XBAWX

I bet my ass they'll use pc footage to avoid 10fps drops

Well Robin Beanland composed my favorite Vidya soundtrack, so I'm all starry-eyed watching.

Attached: American_Politics_in_Action.webm (640x480, 4.27M)

Replace Persona 5 with sea of thieves.

Attached: persona 5.webm (640x360, 3.69M)

xbox has no games

So, what happened?

I don't want to watch the whole thing. Did they say anything about Xbox or Xbox 360 BC coming to the PC? That's all I really give a fuck about.

DK64 CONFIRMED

Xbox is still a thing?

Literally who cares

i wasn't watching, is that bait?

Your dubs-trips will never be noticed

So did they announce anything?

Once in the lifetime i have these and it's one of my shittiest post… I think God hates me…

Anyone got a list of annoucements?
I haven't been able to find shit.

>Have a thread before it happens
Kek

Nigger, I thought so little of it I thought it had been a thing in the past. That shit was just E3 marketing that I remembered.

How about that XBoxOne X or S? Have they finally got more exclusives or is Sea of Thieves the only thing coming out?

Attached: 1-X.jpg (720x544, 62.81K)

they don't even have that. it's already getting ported to PC.

NOGAEMS.

I purchased because my "friends" played it, and once I moved away from them we never were on at the same time. I regret all of my purchases but am happy it's just sitting here collecting dust; I would never put another one of these things in circulation and my money is already gone.

Everybody else did too. I wonder how much longer MS will pretend their console isn't dead?

Threadly reminder that the only good exclusive the xbox got was raiden V and that eventually got ported over to pc with more features. Literally cucked.

I don't even bother watching Microsoft during E3, of course I didn't give a shit about this

Harsh. But fair.

You don't watch E3 for the game coverage, you watch it to see these multibillion corporations compete extra hard to drop their spaghetti each and every time.

Attached: Lewd question.jpg (1080x1247, 70.93K)

I don't trust females but I'd let one smother me with its breasts

Not bad.

Attached: ezri15.jpg (487x529, 41.11K)

This is the stupidest things of all.
Who the hell would want one?

Are they going to revive the XBOX brand for the next generation? This entire generation has just been sad.

Attached: 1498838107.jpg (813x419, 28.92K)

Absolutely fucking nothing, their internal game department better be stacking up on game developers.

Problem with xbox one is that it literally has no gaems and MS has given exactly zero fucks about changing that.
Nobody is going to support a console if it's creators don't do it first.

actually its pretty fun now. I got it after they patched the major issues and its not really that bad.

I can imagine the cucks at nuRare "planning" this as "Fellow gamers support piracy, right? How about we make a game that puts the gamers as pirates that steal from each other? They would learn the lesson of of 'hard work being stolen is a bad thing'. It will sell wonder to the fellow gamers".
This whole game reeks of committee meddling.

I'm playing patched version. Still not fun, you know what they say about polishing a turd, user. They'd have to remake the game if they want to salvage it.