Guys, wtf is wrong with these type of psychos...

youtube.com/watch?v=4QlpKjhvZGw

Guys, wtf is wrong with these type of psychos? I don't even care about the partial silliness of the women protesters in this video, this guy is a fucking maniac and like many others he's an "an"cap gone nationalist.

How does this happen to people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-PFYwKWd6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, implying nothign is happening in your community which is browsed by hollywood itself.

kick out all the newfags from reddit

STOP GIVING CLICKS AND AD REVENUE TO E-CELEB RIGHT-WINGERS

clicking isn't going to do anything, it isn't going to win you a revoution

Just because we reject you retarded tankies doesn't mean we're turning liberal

kek, implying that channel was demonetized by youtube years ago lmao.

We are though. It's crawling with marketfags and a lot of attention is given to the bourgeois democratic farce.

I'm not you fucking idiot, i use adblock.

What a pathetic miserable cunt, you can tell he just despises women lol

he calls them trotskyists lol

His girlfriend is Puerto-Rican and his alt-right fanbase went apeshit when they found out.

These women are concerned with an unreal threat like rape to their physical bodies…

They should have real priorities like believing Taxation is theft even though society which decides what laws are says otherwise. Studies show the poorest people would pay much more or start paying taxes in general for an increase in quality and expansion to government services. Or that regulations are hurting millionaires even though I'm not a millionaire. Kids are getting a free school lunch… This is a real travesty and a political priority I need to alert my Republican congress person over.

As Sargon of akkad would say "These are people who have lost all sense of perspective." Women being concerned about existential threats to their existence is nothing like thinking boycotts are somehow anti-free speech.

He looks like a severely autistic Justin Timberlake

I don't understand these aut-rightists. Like, do they not know any women?

Go out with any group of women to a bar or a club, pretty much anywhere with dancing, and there's usually some sort of fucking creepy incident. Either a guy grabbing at their asses, following them around and refusing to leave them alone, asserting their right to be noticed by them etc.

Back to reddit with you.

They care a lot more about the Capitalism part than the Anarchism part. If you don't call it a State…

I think in the case of political youtubers that is literally true in that they want to keep making money so they go where the vaguely conservative crowd goes which is why they end up voting for Trump and turning half their videos into two minute hates about womens rights/issues. This is why "universal principle" Stefan ends up having the same beliefs as an the street conservative with no principles or thought put into his politics.

A normal person wouldn't watch this video and think "His majestic logic convinced me about women's false priorities." They probably think this histrionic man is proving their point about these places being dangerous. A teenage boy who just wrecked some cucks in DOTA might get a laugh from him yelling at women though.

triple distilled ideology

youtube.com/watch?v=0-PFYwKWd6k

so fucking close, Cantwell, so fucking close. Just look over your shoulder.

cringey af.

i hope this miserable faggot offs himself soon.

Nice post. Ancaps BTFO.

Jesus christ this guy is an asshole. That girl was actually well spoken and respectful to (tho i agree affirmative consent is pretty stupid.) You know you see 100s of video's were the SJW's are in the wrong but I wonder how many like this there are where they actually look better.

agreed, like the women are delusional but they seem calm and possibly genuine in their concerns.

This guy is a psycho

The difference is that the guy making the video is a massive autist while the barrier for entry for doing what the women in that video are doing is 1. not liking rape and 2. using talking points of other people who say they don't like rape.