Gamespot triggered because a conservative NPC isn't a villian

oneangrygamer.net/2018/03/gamespot-whines-far-cry-5-portraying-conservatives-good-guys/53004/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fg1CnqQvRxU
hooktube.com/watch?v=Fg1CnqQvRxU&feature=youtu.be
concealednation.org/2017/02/man-who-pulled-gun-on-protestors-in-portland-demonstration-found-guilty/
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Downvote the video.

youtu.be/Fg1CnqQvRxU

It's "Dislike" on youtube. Why the reddit terminology? You can't false flag here, nigger. Fuck off.

I’ll say this, if all this turns out to be true and Ubisoft pulls a complete 180 after seeing the train wreck that was Bethesda’s Wolfenstein… fuck me, I might just pirate the game and buy it if I like it. The salt from the journalists will be amazing. Still, I’m not getting my hopes up considering the purple haired people still working at Ubisoft. If anything the end of this guys quest line will make him out to be a hypocrite or some gay statement.

WTF! I love Far Cry and Ubisoft now!

Who fucking cares

I fucking knew they would pull something like this. Thank you jewbisoft.

Did there retards not play Far Cry 4?
Y'know, where military dictator/king Pagan Min was the good guy all a-fucking-long and the underdog "rebels" are actually religious fanatics and/or a drug cartel. The game where the only "good" endings are sparing the supposed antagonist and then shooting the remaining rebel leader in the head, or not playing the fucking game and actually enjoying some dinner thus preventing the entire fucking mess from ever occurring.
Shit, I'd imagine their heads would explode if they ever played Far Cry 2 to completion.

Leftists are genuinely mentally ill.

This isn't your personal army, faggot. Go make throwaway accounts and do it yourself.

Considering the fact that he wasn't asked to shoot the guy confused him, I have to agree.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/

they were portraying conservatives in a an extremely stereotypical way and it still was too much for these pansy ass journos
I feel this might be the first example of a "counter" marketing we might end up seeing
as in
type of thing
its shit, don't fucking bother with it, also read the comments of that article

Oh yeah here's the whole video in that article.

People carry a gun to kill.

The guy who wanted to be a nigger was I think looks brown not sure basketball american, but I'm not sure but he's definitely not european white.

t. soyboy who's never defused a situation by brandishing

One who has intent to commit crime does not wear their gun publicly, it ticks people off and gives them a lot of attention, the opposite of what a criminal wants.

Really makes you think

These idiots are so isolated in their bubble-cities that they think that a redneck conservative is part a "fringe ideology".

I buy what I like and Ubisoft in my eyes can still be redeemed if they made a fucking hard change on their design philosophy and pandering… though I did forget that this game supports microtransactions and that bullshit “time saver” dlc shit, so scratch the buy option. It’s beyond me how anyone can justify buying a game and then turn around and spend money not to play it.

nigga ubisoft is beyond redemption. They are EA-levels of bad, which is a joke.
Don't buy ubisoft games. Think of it this way, treat them the way they treat their customers: like shit. If they wanna redeem themselves they need to spend the same amount of time being good (read: better part of a decade) before you should. Otherwise, what are you to them? A customer with the memory of a goldfish who will buy their products no matter what as long as they can reel you back in.

… what are they planning to do?

Play a kids game then.

diversity out the ass, social justice themes, lore rape, kangz stuff.

Holla Forums game of the year?

You imply they can handle children’s entertainment.

They confirm that or are we just going off the trailer here, not that I don’t believe you.

What a fucking joke

Oh boy, I sure can’t wait to meet real heroes from history, like Karl Marx.

No. The game will still be ass. One progressive with an upset tummy doesn't change anything.

Nobody gives a fuck

This was my first thought as well. I honestly wouldn't be surpised if things like this or that Cuphead fiasco came out as controlled marketing ploys in the same vein as the controversy around the first GTA.

Now that would be interesting.
Game journos aren't known for being intelligent. Though I think that Cuphead is a lot less likely because they were indies, whereas Ubi is a massive company that exerts control like every othre large company does over these journos
though cuphead devs do have a minor connection with microshit, ya never know

You can actually spare him and kill the actual baddies? Is the game actually worth playing?

I thought they could not get more retarded but CNN finds a way.

How fast do you think the writer would change their tune after learning that Thomas was used to teach autistic kids facial expressions?

CNN will just claim black autistic kids are white supremacists.

Fuck it, just give everything an AO rating and the sooner entertainment industries can die.

Probably not at all, autism isn’t terribly high on their list. I remember liberals got one lady with an autistic son fired from mlp for voicing an autistic character that they found offensive.. or something along those lines. I didn’t follow it to close because, well, it’s mlp.

sorry,you won't make this into KCD

denied
hooktube.com/watch?v=Fg1CnqQvRxU&feature=youtu.be

I hope the game journalist doesn't visit Chicago or he might find out that black people don't carry spoons in the streets.

In Far Cry, every "villain" character is always more interesting than the protagonist or his sidekicks. In FC3 Vaas was more interesting and respectable than the protagonist or Citra.

You can spare Min when you confront him in the palace. Then he'll take you to the tomb where you leave the ashes similar to the joke ending after which he'll leave the country on helicopter(which you can shoot down but why would you), after which the game progresses as normal and you get rid one of the cunts and the other usurps control. Then after the epilogue you can kill the other one after they demonstrate how batshit they are and you get an opportunity directly afterwards. You don't get anything special if I remember correctly, but the game let's you do it.

Well yeah, since 2 the the plot's always been variations on "shit's fucking complicated".

GR Wildlands could've been a Holla Forums game if the action took place in Mexico.

We've reached a new level of degeneracy folks

remember when words meant something

Tbh that statement of his seems to be deriding conservitives
How the fuck are libtards offended by a statement that mocks their enemies

Is that the same "LOL SO RANDUMB XD" Hurk from the last 2 games?

You didn't catch on? They kept asking what to think, because they can't think for themselves.

The guy in the OP is Hurk Sr., his dad.
Hurk Jr(aka the dude from 3 and 4) is a hire-able sidekick apparently.

That's true
The fucks can't even distinguish NasBol from Liberalist

The game won't be anything special, it'll be the same shit again with the same god awful characters.

I'm not buying your game
dubs

what a gay

It's a ruse user. They are trying to hook us in, the real video game audience again. It's going to happen a lot more now that games like Cuphead and Kingdom Come have sold well despite journalists hating on them.

oh boy it's another shill thread

Trust me fam. No curent year +3 would ever want people pirating their shitty games first. We're also far to small a market to pander to. Your best case would be pandering to the magapede crowd.

It's almost like the game was never about politics in the first place, just a bunch of blue checkmarks wishing it was.

how much do you get paid?

Holla Forums Triggered By Clickbait

more at 11

So what shills want is us to shit on this game because it's supposedly "conservative leaning"I can't confirm it is because I haven't looked it up, without even considering more important things like actual gameplay?
What kind of retard do you guys think would bite this?

Nigger it can't be all that much concidering how few sales a Ubikike game is going to get from v/.
You should look up the different marketing tactics used by giant companies and companies aiming for a niche audience. First off, it's just not financially sound for a company the size of Ubisoft to shill here. Second, we are probably the worst demographic to shill to. Small number of users, high standards compared to a place like Reddit and price concious. These traits are poison to any advertiser.

no it's more "I'll support it to spite those fuckers" kinda deal

Hasn't that been scientifically proven to, y'know, not work?

Yeah, they are using this to try to convince us not to support a game because it supposedly was meant to appeal to us, nothing more?
Feels pretty retarded to me.

retarded or a shill?

Some cunts will always be happy to cut off their nose to spite their face.

how stupid do you think we are?

So he's triggered about self-made problems he just thinks of himself. Good lord, this guy's autistic.

Why do these (((journalists))) keep tipping their collectivist hand by implying all black people are the same?
Are you not allowed to be black and pro-gun? Are you not an individual?
They have to know by now that normies are starting to see through that blatant propaganda.

They're complaining about a guy who likes guns.
In a game where you have to use guns.

Why are you trying to insert yourself so hard?
It's a game that might not be a full on episode of jewish propaganda and you come suddenly trying to derail the thread and imply that we should abandon the game because of it. That's not all a game should have to offer, but not a reason to discredit the game completely like you are trying to make it look like either.
If anything, what we are seeing, is a little plus, yet you say that we should completely be against such game because supposedly it supports us. Let us see what the game actually is like, then we can decide if it's shit or not.

Could we get these retards to do blackface in the name of equality and understanding?>>14456888

There is a bombardment of propaganda from birth til death telling them all blacks are unarmed and being shot by white cops. They genuinely believe blacks "dindu nuffin" and are just being oppressed by whitey. This sort of mental retardation is brought about by brainwashing. These are the idiots marching to ban guns. When the media says jump they ask how high. They're no longer human as we know it, just slaves, more colloquially known as NPCs.

I'm not buying your game

Call the FBI Immediately.

Mussolini made a promise to make sure trains run on time.
Contributing to society you belong in is inherently fascist
Japan was fascist before the ideology was even formulated and look at their trains, yearly delay is in seconds.

smh. The NPCs should hide their opinions when around black people out of fear of being called names, like real people.

Not only are you using Reddit terminology (showing where you belong) but they know the point where you dislike, pause, like or quit the video. So if you just dislike without watching it full they'll just scream raid, trolls, ebil nazis or some other bullshit.

Isn't the ending of Far Cry 2 basically "stop messing with Africa and let them figure out their own shit. You're just making it worse."? I remember the ending where you have to secure the passage of thousands of refugees outside the country before foreign backed forces genocide them.

Video related.

Because they were told to be in order to promote the game. You're delusional if you think a game about notChristians and notScientologists killing each other in notMontana wouldn't have politically underhanded advertising.

Hitting dislike on a YouTube vid does nothing to hurt it. In fact it helps it as YT counts it as engagement. What you should do is ignore it.

This thread is a trainwreck

"You're just making it worse" is precisely the point.

I think it's pretty obvious what ideology to pick.

Fascism is the only ideology that managed to fight communism internally.

They think they are on the "right" side of history and anything and everything they do and say is both justified and automatically true. They are incapable of actually conceiving that anything outside their own limited worldview could exist, or that people in other parts of the world might actually not want anything to do with secular humanism and individualism. They honestly believe mudshits and niggers from the world's shitholes come to the West to learn about the "wonders" of leftism, and not for the gibs.

They also believe that Hitler and the Nazis spontaneously came out of whatever dark hole they believe "evil" comes out every few years, they are not capable of figuring out why Hitler rose to power, nor can they see how what they are doing is creating the boogieman they are so terrified of. The right wing was always reactionary after all.

And only because they realized the only effective way to combat it is to round up the leftists and shoot them in the head.

I bet that guy browses Holla Forums religiously.

I can almost hear the soy dripping on their keyboards from here

Ben Garrison and Richard Spencer DLC when

Right after the obligatory Moonman one.

They probably all use touchscreens only.

They obviously type on game controllers

Well, it used to be before they fucked everything up. It's no coincidence the country has been going to shit ever since they started taking democracy seriously.

Conservatism in America is not a "fringe" ideology. How sheltered can you be?

Aren't mod supposed to clean shitposting fro free?

Britbong has a ruling conservative government, you uneducated amerimutt.

NO, MARKETERS, WE STILL ARE NOT GOING TO BUY YOUR KIKE PROPAGANDA GAME.

Just because they say they are conservative doesn't mean they actually hold conservative views.

I live in the fucking country

Damn sage.

well they're catering to mainstream

it's spite marketing, so it isn't meant for me to buy it but for me to complain about it so other retards will buy it, hence

I will never understand these people. Why not buy things you actually enjoy? They're bound to entertain you more than that fleeting (and unwarranted) feeling of smug superiority.

I preordered 50 copies just to make everyone mad, looks like I win again.

I've already got a bot farm set in place to pirate the game thousands of times per day. You lose.

you fucking monster, think about the sales lost

>it's not real conservatism
#NotAll amirite guise.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/kikebook/
>>>/oven/

can you give me one?

because humans are something like 3000-5000 years of being on this planet and yet they still can't handle their base instincts and base emotions.

a country isn't it's ruling party nor what system it uses to implement it with.

wtf i love far cry 5 now

Read a book, nigger

now THAT's conservatism

Jew confirmed. Kill yourself.
You're three trillion percent retarded.

Reported.

Don't forget your blockbot so you won't have to deal with those pesky opposing opinions inside of your hugbox, neofag-kun.

Don't buy a game for political purposes ever. Choosing not to buy a game is fine, but if you buy a game after you decide whether or not if offends you outright should be driven by its quality, which for my $60, Ubisoft never has. Until those French Multicultural Multi-Racial Coalition faggots bring back Prince of Persia anyway.

I can’t wait to buy it just to piss off leftards

I'm a little surprised they actually name-dropped Obongo in the game. That's pretty neat, although I expect in a broader context that character will be somehow refuted or explicitly criticized or whatever.

Don't buy things just to spite someone. That's retarded.
You're falling into the corporate trap.

not really key to my point the actual number

a country is it's people, why else do you think the elites want to breed the lower class further and further into obedient and stupid workers.

Imagine those people reviewing All In The Family: "We're confused that Archie Bunker is not a literal nazi."

sounds like something 4/v/ would do unironically

do you even know what LARP means?

I'm so sad that people don't realize a good guy with a gun makes bad people with a gun afraid.

But what if the good guy becomes a bad guy? You get a school shooter
Checkmate, NRA

They won't balance out

What if the Government respected and feared the 2A and its citizens as it should?

don't fall for it, this is them just staying face publically, I still think there will be tons of anti-American anti-conservative shut in the game that they are just not showing because they saw that putting that front and center failed for TNC

Funny you should post that 4th image because it explains an awful lot.
I bought Asscreed IV years ago when it first came out, I was running a 560ti. I couldn't get the game to perform for me at all. It didn't seem to matter what I did, performance was just dogshit.
A while ago I upgraded to a 970 and then remembered that I own this game. Surely it will run fine for me now, I thought.
Fucking nope. No matter what settings I had it at the game would chug along. Maximum everything or rock bottom minimum. Eventually I discovered that the game's v-sync is batfuck retarded and locks you to 30fps if you even slip from 60 frames down to 59. So I had to instead force adaptive v-sync in the nvidia control panel. Now the game averages out at 40fps but with fucking eye destroying screen tear. Eventually I just dropped this piece of shit. Ubisoft are trash and that image reminded me why.
To put this in perspective, my machine gives me a smooth playable experience with Arkham Knight, which actually had to be pulled from the store after outcry for being a shit port. That's how fucking shit ubisoft is.

You only have yourself to blame.

Holy shit.
I've completely misunderstood leftists.
They don't just want to get offended on behalf of black people, they want to 'BE' the black people.
Everything they do makes sense now.
They're like weeaboos, but much worse, and with black people.

The correct term is "wiggers"

That's just normal v-sync behavior without triple buffering

That crossed my mind too, but as you said, it is theoretically possible. I just brought it up because it was too perfect in retrospect.
That being said, it could be coincidence in this case since game journos have to write like soyboys to fit in.

They're mostly white males with a low T count that want on the victimhood bandwagon. It's why so many of them decide to chop off their genitals as well.

I don't think they are pretending to be soyboys.

To be fair, South Korea is quite a shithole, it only looks good compared to North Korea, and it took five revolutions even to get it to its current state, and it was actually behind the North Korea in economic development for quite a while, even after USSR supporting Norks.

*stopped supporting Norks

The people are horrible
and women lust after white cock so severely it's not even funny.

I had no idea this was a thing but now i am insanely aroused by the idea.

and even after those 5 revolutions they still put in a president that was just a puppet for female occult leaders.
S. Korea is just as bad as the French when it come to their revolutions accomplishing anything.
Feel concerned about the S. Korean friends I made in college that moved bad after school.

And every other shithole that went with the left. Even the most fucked up right wing country is preferable to the nation wide concentration camp the left creates.

user, how new are you? It's statistically proven that white men are the most attractive male group around.

Can someone post the collabs?

Sure,but to hear it said as a fetish makes it sound more special,like how Big black nigger dick is a fetish category,hearing white dick being put in that sort of stature makes me feel proud about my cock.

You're not far off. They perceive that they were born in a position of privilege because of their race, and feel a deep guilt about it. They romanticize being oppressed, which may or may not explain why they're so hellbent on creating a power structure that actively oppresses themselves. And their fixation on cuckolding, as a bonus.

Fuck me, that flag was a holdover. Billy me.

>>>/suicide/

Constantly pushed by Jews. IR porn is never profitable.

they don't want you

Viral marketing

Come on,don't ruin this for me.

It's settled then, I'll buy 20 copies to give them out on Holla Forums to take back Far Cry from libcucks

This is made to be as stereotypical and parodying as humanly possible, making all conservatives look and sound like dumb rednecks. The game is still pozzed as hell, anyone saying they'll buy it to "stick it to the SJWs xDDD" is a shill.

No, when South Korea was actually right wing, it was worse than North Korea and much worse than Soviet Union.

Korea was best under Japanese occupation.

They want you as long as you're ok looking

To be fair the person I heard that from said he was no longer a part of that scene then immediately started defending and praising Wolfenstein 2 so take it with what you will.

how about you buy the Far Cry license and let Holla Forums make the next Far cry game.

Might as well just spread our collective assholes to cuck/v/ and /r/theDonald.

I want it set back in Africa and focused solely on killing niggers, especially by setting them on fire.

TOP KEK
Just pre-purchased it for me and a friend. Can you imagine the salt when it finally comes out? The tears of triggered libtards will bring us great joy, my friends.

You're a dirty lying shill unless you show the receipt.

this is perfect

Even cuck/v/ isn't this homosexual.

Isn't 4chan less tolerant of right-wing political views? Maybe you should go back there.

ARRR NIGGER

Is it the reason why they desire plastic faces and whitening creams?

Pretty sure BBC is a hoax.

Found the SJW. Can't the vols get rid of these infiltrators?

This isn't a case of right-wing views being portrayed in good faith. It's a case of a demeaning parody of stereotypes of conservatives offending a retarded progressive because he is so retarded that he doesn't realize it's parody, and apparently most people in this thread are just as retarded.

Shills please go.

If it's a hoax it's a pretty damn well pushed one,considering i've seen girls get with niggers just because of Muh big dix

Are you really so mentally challenged as to believe anyone in this thread doesn't already know that?

Niggers don't have big dicks. The myth comes from the fact niggers are stupid, vain creatures that have no problems lying, and moreso about their dick sizes, and the fact the Jews in charge of the porn industry perpetuate the myth by only selecting bucks with big dicks.

And i've seen black girls avoid black men because they are all stupid brutes.

Escorts avoid niggers because they are violent, smell (you often hear them talk about the nigger smell they all seem to have), stingy and always try to haggle.

Give "GET OUT" a watch.

Brandishing a firearm is illegal, if you pull out a concealed carry you better use it, or else in the eyes of the court your life wasn't threatened. Though walking around with an open carry firearm is fine.

Can't wait to play this, even though Far Cry 4 the ending was fucking dog shit and either fucktard you help was far more evil than Pagan ever was, the bitch far more so than the both guys together

I wonder if that is because nigger bucks have higher estrogen levels than human males?

just like buy game
you don't need that money anyway

it's all cherry picking for power fantasy babies at the end of the day, the fact of the matter is if you care about dick size then you're really insecure

Oh nice,i'm average so i'm better then or at the very least equal with those

Is that a trap?

the same who shit on games for having an sjw dev? you don't see any irony in all of this?

user, why do you have a bunch of nigger dicks saved on your computer

MY WIFE'S SON
MY WIFE'S SON
MY WIFE'S SON
MY WIFE'S SON
MY WIFE'S SON

Of course it's a hoax, gorilla penises are only like 4cm when erect

You're gonna have to try harder than that, juden.

checked

When you view an image on the internet, it gets saved into a temp folder, so it's technically saved on your computer now too.
Checkmate atheists.
Sage for offtopic.

Didn't mean to spoiler that, it's just a Japanese girl this time.

Most porn stars are around 7 inches, even the BBC groups. The BBC fetish is based around very petite girls fucking thin, fit black men at very favorable perspectives, making their dicks look larger than they actually are. There are some exceptions, like I've heard Mandingo and Danny D are pretty large, but not above 9 inches.

I see my instincts were right… Glad I never migrated to GameSpot back when they took GameFAQs.

could you post some fem nigger bois instead

This thread is the most cancerous thing I've seen in weeks and is filled to the brim with Reddit and cuckchan newfags, you included.

You'll just try to shut me down by saying I'm a shill like mentally ill schizos though.
Just like the Hunt Down the Freeman thread forced by a literal cuckchanner.
Fucking end your lives

So how is ResetERA handling this? I remember how some of them were excited to kill conservatives.

ResetEra handles everything with butthurt
What do you think?

Dude, you're not from here, stop shilling your shitty games. We know there is shills around here.

It's real.

if this isn't a joke and a line like this is in any kind of entertainment media, anywhere, ever, in any context, just gas me please

Scrolling fast, I thought it was this girl for a moment.

Fucking what? All the biggest games are universally hated on Holla Forums, and all the "Holla Forums-core" games are a decade old and part of usually dead ips.

At last I truly see

This says a lot about the reviewer than it does the game.
What a fucking racist.

All of these cucks, from journalists to antifa are humongous racists. It's pretty obvious.

It's very funny where you see people defending posts or tweets or whatever about "hey this person specifically said that white person is a problem" as " not racist" but if the shoe was on the niggers feet they'd be crying racism instantly.

just proves that these soyboy "I'll be offended for you" types have never been to places like Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, or LA ghettos.
niggers love guns just as much as conservatives

Isn't this website used mostly by people with right wing views?

The bigger society is pretty retarded. They buy more copies of games they got banned from to play, They think gender is a production and transitioning is possible. The bigger society is easily manipulated.

Even the degenerates are not into niggers.

Isn't Holla Forums the name of the board on cuckchan? I don't know why you're mad, you should expect this.

concealednation.org/2017/02/man-who-pulled-gun-on-protestors-in-portland-demonstration-found-guilty/

shit i mean on a spectrum dammnit

>Brrroooother
>Sikilizaaa kwa wahengaaaa

The same people that say Get Out is a good movie are the idiots that don't see Black Panther for the insulting tokenism it really is.

Gotta go back

Did you just finish recovery from eye surgery? This is pretty typical for "lmao sjw jurnalizm" threads. Blame Brogief for making shitty rules and handcuffing vols to them.

Leftist "logic":
I really don't understand how they can stand the doublethink without having a stroke.

They don't play games.

You're incredibly fucking close, so fucking close. You're almost truly redpilled, and not just the maymay Holla Forums redpilled, either.

But if you want to know the truth (and let me tell you, once you hear it you can't go back) then listen up and listen well.
White women love being oppressed, it is the only thing that validates their existence. They can't cook, they can't fuck and they certainly can't work a stable job. White women are totally, utterly useless. Black women have huge asses and are -generally- possessing at least a Bachelor's in a somewhat useful field; Asian women can cook, can be wonderful wives and have a deep seeded sense of respect; Arab women are similar to Asian women, but they're often beautiful and care about raising a stable (and hetero-exclusive) family; Jewish women, even, are educated and can range from ugly to absolutely stunning, but they do have some serious iron in their blood when it comes to parenting, making proper financial decisions and creating a functioning budget.
Every single one of these groups of women outdo white women, as women. They all offer something that you could never, ever, find in a white woman. White women are useless and because they are useless and know that, in fact, they have zero value outside of their dwindling reputation, they have to rely on sympathy from others. Everything you see them do, everything they pretend to care about is nothing but an attempt to gain recognition from minorities and feed off of their "oppression points". Take that away and suddenly they have fucking nothing, they will do NOTHING out of the goodness of their heart because their hearts are nothing but a whirling spiral of darkness. They have no intention of being honest or upfront; white women care about nothing but being eternal children, never growing up and staying in Neverland.

White men who do the same are no different and should be considered "white women".

user, the true redpill is realizing that all women are useless and the only reason they're not thrown off a cliff at birth is because they have a vagina.

Once researchers actually figure out how to create iron wombs and bring anime waifus to the 3D plane is the moment women get shipped off to concentration camps. Why do you think feminists lose their shit at the mere mention of sexbots? They know a superior product when they see one, and they know what happens to faulty goods.

Except these threads were rare and there was actually discussion.
Now it's a fucking haven for cuckchanners because they can't talk about politics else they get banned, so you get nigger dick discussion on top of Holla Forums falseflagging.
Same with pic related.
Nothing but cuckchanner tryhards shitposting while making 300 threads about the cunts when there's a whole fucking Gneral dedicated to that shit.

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72

Funny how it's only white feminists too.

user was laughing at you because you put the words 'black' and 'useful' in the same sentence.

You must be stuck in a coastal city if you think white women are all such trash.
Even ones completely indotrinated by leftists can be wonderful homemakers and hard workers.
It helps when they don't realize how antithetical the act normally to leftist beliefs.

you must make her pregnant, pregnancy turns women into SHEHITLERS:

You're too far gone, man.

You are right, except it is not just white women, it is all women. The good things you stated about the different race of women is completely wrong. It all boils down to level of education and social class.

This is the true redpill.
I can't WAIT to see artificial wombs being invented, being objectively better for the health of the child than a woman's uterus. With that you remove the need of women completely.

The only women left that are worth anything are black women, all the others have drunken the sjw kool-aid.

Yeah I'm sure affirmative action handing out degrees for writing black lives matter 100 times on a piece of paper have NOTHING to do with that

I don't know if you can be salvaged from your brainwash

Not rare enough. Again, though, it doesn't violate any rules so no one but Mark will remove it. Try messaging him on normalfag media, that seems to be the way to get him to do something.

Black women are only slightly better than white women, which isn't saying much at all - but still.

The only thing stopping me is that I'd feel bad for bringing more mulattos into the world.

This is going to be another entertaining release to the max, fuck this shit is hilarious.

Plenty of black women have drunken the SJW Kool-aid. So there's plenty to avoid between them and the ghetto ones.

OC

oops

SJW black women are basically white whores, and saying that makes them salty as fuck

>>>/gaschamber/

You "name-thinkers" are some stupid motherfuckers, holy shit.

Jewesses have a major problem - they will want to butcher your child's dick. Even if she's rational and can be convinced that's absolutely evil, her family will still give you shit for that.

Reported for not even fucking trying. Holy fucking christ, we will not be buying your game, you fucking yid.

What is this consensus cracking shit?

This past week I felt like I walked onto a fucking another website. Why is posting quality just going to down the fucking drain?

Don't know about the huge asses but it's actually true that black women are the most educated minority group per capita. Though they are not useful degrees most of them major in gender studies or the like.

Trolling

4chan rapefugees.

user, it's a mystery, my only guess is one of the not-so-left todally nazi sites got shut down or had a massive ban wave so they all came here, but it doesn't add up. Why would they come to Holla Forums out of all boards?

this intense? it's hard to get a conversation going for more than a couple of posts, it's like halfchan's Holla Forums circa 2012.

What the fuck are you smoking faggot? How do you explain eastern Europe full of white women, being the cornerstone of out times?

It's the leftist indoctrination that's at fault not race if we're talking quality of women.

It's the lack of beatings that led women to ruin.

words change over time dude

it's basically the same cuckchan "alt-right" group that shit up Holla Forums trying to revision alot of shit that happened as well as force a singular view point on the site

Yeah just like the word racism, right Professor Goldberg?

LARPing isn't a word it's a abbreviation that stands for live action role playing

stop being cucks

We know.

is this that topic sliding I've heard so much about

They get brainwashed with relativist bullshit to break the coherence of ideas, with selective preferences,
They are useful idiots, self-destructive and foolish in nature, meant to destabilize and ruin everything for everybody for the price of "feeling good".
deeply, they act like brute beasts

His head looks tiny.
Poorly proportioned body in general

You can even see this on /his/ they're all the armchair scholars on that board who immediately dismiss any Holla Forums relatedf material purely because "it's not acredited" or it's biased and we only read "unbiased" material. Appeal to authority and pretending they're not biased as an excuse to dissmiss anything they disagree with is typical.

You're in a thread about a game everybody believes is the Ebin Drumpf Slayer Simulator and you're wondering why people are bringing their personal politics into this?

Most games look like they just use the same heads with different bodies. It's why women in particular look so weird.

If you're citing this paragraph or the graph under it, you need to keep in mind it's comparing percentages of female degree-earners to male. In other words, there is more gender parity among whites than blacks, which is a good thing if you think post-secondary education of women and men is good. In all likelihood it's a measure of the total academic failure of the black men, which is totally unsurprising given their propensity towards delinquency and crime.

you can't make this shit up

Nigger are you fucking serious? Negresses are the foremost of SJWs.

Why do you argue like a kike?

A thought occurs to me.
If Ubisoft has really figured out the gaming public, they might be paying shitty game journos specifically to whine and write articles like this knowing that gamers will reject their ideology and take a greater interest in Far Cry 5. Could this article be a "salt lure?" Or am I giving them too much credit?

Is it going to get you to consider buying the game? If yes it is.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit. What is happening most the time is done deliberately by shitposters that have no stake in the game's success other than to piss people off.

That is absolutely, 100% what this is, no doubt about it. Anyone who actually thinks this game is just some innocent violent romp through midwest America with no ulterior motives is a retard.

in the video one of the "reviewers" refers to conservatism as a "fringe ideology"
how isolated from the rest of the world are these people

This is definitely someone who has never talked to a nigger outside of San Fran. The idea that they wouldn't agree with using a gun to defend their property is utterly laughable.

Everytime I hear "the right" on the radio it's always preceded by "extreme" or "fringe". It's a way to butt in your editorialism, make the right appear abnormal without ever presenting arguments, that's why leftist are numerous but their ideology is a house of card.

Remember, a lot of gaming companies are located in major leftist hubs in leftist territories. Furthermore, the games industry tries its damndest to keep an ideological lockstep, so a lot of the people within it aren't as exposed to people voicing ideologies different from their, likely from fear of losing their jobs.

What the fuck is going on in Greenland?

It wouldn't matter where these gaming companies exist because most of them are so huge that they can literally wall of their studios with a dormitory and cafeteria. They don't actually ever have to leave their bubbles.

Greenlanders are fishermen and sailors. Most are Snow Mongols. Figure out the rest.

True, but even outside of normal work hours, they're more likely to exposed primarily to leftists.

There hasn't been a real Tory politician in their country in more than 50 years.

Are you jewish or something? No one wants to racemix here

It's cold, dark and horrible over there

t. kike

>>>/trannypol/

Where the fuck do you get your views on other countries? Disney movies?

I would dump a load in an arab, asian, or half black girl tbh.

Why do you think our fucking PPH dwindled before the Trump gayming conference and our quality fucking dropping again and again?

They do that because they're alcoholics user. They kill, or try to kill themselves year 'round. Snow Mongols aren't like Steppe Mongols, they can't hold their liquor properly. It's a fucking shame really. None of them really try to stop the alcoholism in their culture.

Never buy from Ubishit and start killing leftists on the streets.

The streets don't deserve that.

Greenland was a wonderland during a wamer climate, its shit after the return of the lesser iceage.

>encouraging (((interracial))) shill pushed shit

Of course jewish women are better than white women! A jewish woman raised Jesus!

Portrayed by Bill Murray's brother?

You've been living on the average american city for way too long

Fuck that. If some game based on europe in the middle ages with no added diversity in is released because the lead dev hates sjws and their progressive culture, i'm buying. You gotta send a message sometimes. In fact, it's literally signalling to the market what you want in future titles.

Attached: 5efc63f0c35b3075afa9b39a269f55e0c421a265e0c95b6d2806bd29ded0593f.gif (287x344, 72.03K)

You REALLYwant to get pissed off at gamespot?
Cause that road goes long & never, ever stops.

Couldn't he be the new character for MarioXRabbids? Mario the sociologist teams up with wacky rednecks once the Mushroom Kingdom has been destroyed by communism

Attached: NANI, Black can be racist.png (540x364, 212.01K)

this is what a jew looks like

since i'd like to give you at least a sporting chance on dotr, prepare now. oh and by the way, welcome to the black race.

Attached: b77490289b1621198289de3cc4b360bae4fcc1f64aa1875afae09528977f3652.jpg (500x598, 82.13K)

Too little too late. They can go fuck themselves.

The one thing that truly rustles me is when leftists say "white people have no culture" or that we stole our culture from others. Had some spic tell me the other day that indigenous cultures invented agriculture and built the pyramids while white people were still living in caves. Meanwhile indigenous niggers have not built ONE major enduring civilization. Get the fuck out of here.