Haven't played vidya in a few years, got a PS4 on Black Friday, haven't got a clue what's what any more...

Haven't played vidya in a few years, got a PS4 on Black Friday, haven't got a clue what's what any more. Name me the current best online FPS games.
No battle royale gayness.
Thanks.

Just turn around and walk away. You escaped and there is no need to fall back in the pit.

play gravity rush 1 and 2, yakuza 0, kiwami, 6 and ishin, shadow of the colossus and don't do drugs

Yes, I've heard those are all great shooters.

literally burning the machine is a better option

This especially Gravity Rush. Kat is too cute for words. Delicious brown is best you can not argue this.

nigga that was half a year ago
you didn't just buy a console with nogames and not play anything on you, right?
You wouldn't just give money to sony for a paperweight right?

lots of things to shoot

people only rave about gravity rush cause the protagonist is weeb bait to be honest family.

The words of someone who has never played it, I'll cherish them because no one else will.

lol normalfag

>>>/neogaf/
>>>/resetera/

I've been catching up on single player games I'm interested in. Now I'd like to play some online shooter but I need recommendations; best / most active user base.

Played Gravity Rush. Weeb lite garbage. GR2 won't be getting my money.

oh you sweet summer child. Are you lost? Do you need someone to find your parents?

the movement system and upgrading kat in gravity rush 2 is one of the most enjoyable things in games. The sense of speed you can achieve is one of the greatest appeals.

I replied to the wrong post. That was meant for

What the fuck made you think buying a console to play FPS games was a good idea?
Wait, no, what the fuck made you think buying a console was a good idea?

Cheap, bought it on a curious whim. Not interested in dropping 2 grand on a gaming PC right now.

Too bad it's dead

Understandable, have a nice day.

Thats about as cancerous as they get.

Go make this this thread back on >>>/cuckchan/

If you have a PS4 get Let it Die

Also

why?
You aren't posting on your phone here are you faggot?

The only reason you should be spending over a thousand dollars is if you're planning on playing AAA garbage with high settings, and it's still only about $1,000-$1,400 for something like that.

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably just fuck that up too.

If I'm going to get a PC I would like the option to play everything available for it along with graphics mods.
I'm not spending a grand just to play indieshit, pixelshit and Steam's shovelware section.
I also want to be able to play the newest games at 60fps and upwards.
Otherwise why spend around 1000 on something that runs like a PS4 which costs 300?

Buy the latest mortal kombat and be a real man else kys.

>buys a console for FPS

Are you clinically retarded?

Bloodborne

Okay, name the best PC FPS.
Try not to say TF2 or CS:GO

PUBG in an alternate reality where tencent doesn't exist, greene chose a non-asian devteam, and china has been nuked off the face of the earth

Doom

Greetings, fellow gamer. My name is Rodd Boward and I could not help but notice you are looking for a shooter for the home computer!

Have I got a game for you! Say, have you ever heard of Falloutâ„¢4? All my friends are playing it and they absolutely love it! They cannot stop! The DLC's get better and better and it even has official mod support. You won't regret it.

Just get Wipeout Omega Collection.
Not Wipeout.

Wew, sell it for the marked up price you retard. Either that or check how much individual parts are worth and disassemble&desolder them to sell it piece by piece. Considering how expensive graphics cards are and RAM you will make quite a bit on that.

Cuckchan is two blocks away from here

How has this thread not been dubsposted in oblivion

Funny, my 2011 computer can still run and play games better than consoles.

Yeah and it cost you 3 grand, lol, cuck

Also

I don't think it's running anything better than consoles tbh

This. How there are many FPSs in the PS4 yet still no native KB+M support for most games.

bait

I, Hodd Toward, completely agree with this smart young and handsome man! Falloutâ„¢4 is the in game and you totally won't regret buying it and all the DLC for twice for you and your friends.

I don't think its running.

In Fallout 4 you can have a real dog compation and not some wolf mongrel, you should buy Skyrim along with Fallout 4!

bad bait

Yet good enough to bait PC masterfats

It runs Dragons Dogma and EDF 4.1 better than 8th Gen consoles.

Great gay men rig you got there.

Still good games normalfaggot

We're talking about your shitty ass PC, not whether the games are good or not.
Also those games are shit.
Dragon's Dogma has some okay moments.