Get 16 year old point and click game

Now I would like if more classic point and clicks were ported to the Switch it would be fun to play on the bus but why do these kikes think anyone would pay $30 for a nearly 2 decade old game?

Attached: 17279-syberia-windows-front-cover[1].jpg (780x1119, 122.84K)

It's 20 each digitally, at least right now. Physicals only came out in europe but it looks like it's slightly less than 30 bucks already.

Wasn't it also available for free on Gog for some time?

They've been doing that for years with remakes and remasters. They're about at the point where new games never have to be made again because they can just perpetually resell old ones.

Why not just get a DS and download it to that?

The third one sucked, right? They're probably buttering up nintoddies to dump it on them.

Point and click games were always garbage though
Myst is overrated garbo

I see you were born in the year 2000
Go play Grim Fandango, I Have No Mouth and Day of the Tentacle.

In the trash with you.

why is siberia misspelled

It's sad that the modern day adventure game has been the walking simulator with terrible stories we've been getting. I guess it was too late to make a cinematic adventure games with puzzle elements anymore; too much effort for the modern game designer.

I just use ScummVM and my PSP if I want to play adventure games on the go. You'd be surprised at home many games run on that thing, not just Lucasarts games.

All they do now is port games from the 90's/00's because they know contemporary vidya is dogshit.

You forgot Sam and Max Hit the Road, really enjoyed that one.

I blame that game along with Animaniacs and Space Jam for all the furfags that we have today.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nqyypjh0m21t0nnn7_540.png (250x418, 120.77K)

Anyone remember Spy Fox?

When in doubt, always blame gamecubefags. They're the ones pushing for it more than anyone, because muh TTYD.

Is this good? I got the second game for free through Origin, but I never bothered to play it.

The nurse was really great and Space Jam was meh fuccboi.

Also, Woodruff, Bud Trucker, Goblins, etc.

Attached: clandestine games.jpg (593x755 205.53 KB, 59.38K)

Because retarded faggots have been paying $60 for decade old games, $30 seems like such a bargain.

Yes, people on this board know about Spy Fox, I'm not too sure anyone cares anymore though.

I love that game, too bad about the meh sequels by Telltale.

Attached: dfgvxdrfgv.jpg (900x636, 106.12K)

Because there ARE cattle that will pay for it.
Kill the cattle AND the kikes, and those practices will stop.

This.
Western games as a whole were never good.

Two hipster shit and one shit made by a literal deformed kike with brain damage.
You made your point: they are indeed, shit.

Conquest of Camelot port when?

Attached: India.jpg (490x319, 84.43K)

Just wait for homebrew, ScummVM is always one of the very first things to get ported to a new console and its literally a port of all the engines that it has rather than an emulator.

The Telltale games are worth playing for the humor even if they are lazy adventure games