Legend of the Galimulator Heroes #2 The Legend of Visranda edition

Galimulator is a shitty android game that I downloaded to have something to do while waiting in lines. It's a small game that basically simulates a small galaxy with it's own politics which you can observe and influence with small things without actually taking part in the action although there is a possibility of controlling one of the empires, it's shit think of it as something like Species but with Space Opera theme instead of an evolution one. It's not very complex, but it's engaging enough to keep you busy while you drive the bus or something, sometimes an alliance forms between the factions or an eldritch horror appears in the galaxy or something interesting like that will happen and you can root for your favorite empire to do something.

The point is, you shouldn't, this thread is not about the game itself as much as a small idea that popped up in my head. I downloaded a shitty android emulator and the game onto my PC. I simulated the galaxy until there are no planets that are left neutral and tinkered around so there are as many factions as I could do with the initial setup. I want to play a small game.

You take one of the visible empires from the map and you choose:
And watch how they fare in comparison to other empires chosen by other anons. Seeing that we had fun memeing things like Hunger Games for a while, I think this might have some potential too.

Seeing that rebelions are a thing in this game, and they lead to the creation of new factions, I'll try to include every single faction into the game. Whenever a rebel faction manages to take enough stars to be an actually important player in the galactic politics, I'll rename it to the last thing an user suggested. So if your Principality of Greater Space Israel or The Galactic Third Reich didn't get into the game, they might whenever an Empire starts degenerating. All Empires are currently at tech level 1 and Fortifying which means that they won't expand that much and focus on defending their provinces that will change later on as their states change. Transcendence is disabled which means that Empires won't disappear after gaining enough tech levels.

Previously on Legend of the Galimulator Heroes
Previous thread:

Archive: archive.fo/hG28L

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2oUNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do Specials work?

Lowers research, gives military bonuses
Will go to war with other Empires more often
More likely to make peace, gives defense bonuses, builds gun boats.
Gives research bonuses, makes Empire build science ships
Less likely to change political status, which means that they will rarely go from Fortifying to Expanding, to Degenerating and so on and so forth.
The opposite of the above
Early combat bonuses which they slowly lose
The opposite of the above, combat penalties early that they lose with time.
Relationship bonuses, more likely to make peace and alliances
Military bonuses but huge research penalties
Shouldn't go into wars and alliances too often but has defensive and research bonuses
Expansive but will not develop worlds
Makes the world produce more wealth
Only expands through missionary work
Builds lots of ships, and generally develops faster, makes the Empire build motherships

How do empire states work?

As it says on the tin, the Empire is thriving and focuses it's efforts on expanding
As already mentioned, the Empire is in alright state and focuses on developing worlds and defense
The Empire is in a very bad state, loses tech levels, rebellion chance increased.
The Empire reaches scientific transcendence, meeting a "win" condition of developing enough scientifically, which makes it leave the galaxy disappearing from the map.
The Empire goes absolutely batshit insane and decides to eradicate life from the galaxy, including themselves. Happens very rarely.
The Empire is torn apart by rebels.
Basically a large-scale civil war. The Empire attacks it's own bloodline and people, anyone who shares common ancestry must go.

A few new things before we begin once again

As you see I have already named the Teagan Enterprise and The Cult of Peace, just as you guys wanted, although there is another country that appeared just around the time when I loaded the simulation It always starts in the state where it isn't paused, so I couldn't do much about it. A new alliance has appeared as I've already mentioned, but what's really interesting that a large rebel country just appeared from the body of degenerating Blakemores, what's even more interesting that it is around the place where the previous GGE Empire died… so here's a small idea I have.

How about calling this country the "Neo-GGE" and giving it the same specials? It would make a lot of sense in my personal opinion seeing that those were the last territories that GGE held before dying. Also have a map of the current alliances.

Eh, sure.

Was thinking about other way of calling them. How about Sons of GARMILLAS?

Sounds good, any idea of what color to give them? I forgot to post those pictures although I probably should have.

It could be just like GGE on the special department and on the colors just a darker green, it can be the green it has already by defaulf

Eh, on the other hand the original GGE had a green color, so their current color fits well enough. This is the current map of the galaxy, I'm starting the simulation again right now.

Holy shit, the Hwan Empire is going to be the dominant force in the galaxy really soon. I cannot see Wakandans winning at all if they keep the technological edge over them. Although they DO have two motherships, and Ihrtet satisfied with destabilizing Blakemores seems to be moving towards the raging battle.

Oh boy the thread is back! Aww fuck the Wakandans are still alive.

Thread theme?

Both the SOG as well as the Peace Cult are growing very, very fast. To the point where they have to contend for territory already. The Peace Cult is degenerating though, so the SOG has a better chance at winning and eating the rest of the degenerating Blakemores up. Meanwhile, the Capricious doesn't seem to be doing so well, but Ihrtet is coming to the rescue so maybe they will manage to turn the situation around, though I woulnd't put my money on them winning the war.

Holy shit, I guess they truly are Sons of Garmillas , they are already eating Fingolia up like a fucking pie, taking their revenge on the Blakemores by completely obliterating the motherfuckers. It is already the largest country in space, their ancestors would be proud.

Fits perfectly user.

Jackie chan really like its mind control pods isnt?

Holy shit, the GGE's ancestors restoring the empire with a vengeance.

SOG just went full
WE WILL RECLAIM THE LANDS OF OUR FATHERS
and reduced Blakemores to three fucking worlds, while slowly chomping on their past allies, eating up everything in their path like a fucking wildfire. Also I think that Wakanda just obliterated the Hwan fleet, The Capricous surviving with barely 0,3 HP. Jakcie Chan seems to be busy with little politics, constantly either waging war or making peace with small, unimportant countries.

Also I just realized but
That's the fucking ship which destroyed Visranda.

Yeaah, I can't put much hope in their survival, also the SOG ALREADY has their own ships, which they are currently use to destroy the remnants of Fingolia.

Well at least they weren't cucked out of it like some other country was from their 10 millennia birthday

Just like their fathers before them, i do say there is someone behind them, who could have said to them what was like before the fall for them to resemble the old empire so well as if it was the new just comming back. I do say the crew of those ships before the fall did indeed drop off on the planet

Just you wait and they will go full reconquista on the East side of the galaxy

Well, both Fingolia and Blakemores are fucking DEAD, deader than fucking dirt, eaten up in seconds. The SOG controls the entire western side of the galaxy now. Jackie chan seems to be sending pods to cuck them out of Fingolian territory but they were too late and now they will probably do nothing. Way to come back in style.

O fug X-DD

Just showing you the Fingolian death message, while Wakandans are still not fucking dead, as they seem to be actually destroying all of the Hwan ships. While the East is engaged in their petty squabbles, the Garmillans are building ships. You see those cubes on the stars? Yeah, that means that they are producing new ships to fuck everyone over.

OH FUCK

One of the battleships just went rouge, and is now neutral, it has a silly name. Also, Hwan battleship is fighting The Capricious and is probably about to fucking die.

Happy birthday Jackie Chan! Surprisingly the small cult seems to be growing into a decentralized force to be reckoned with, will they be able to be a resistance against the growing power of the SOG?

The Hwan Empire isn't done yet either. They're expanding too. Could be getting close to a massive clash between the galaxies two big powers.

(checked)
Growing?

Its gonna that a lots to take thoses two motherships down

Hwan empire and Jackie and his pods, just aint dead yet.

Guess the will to rebel is in the genes
even on the winning side this happens, what are the chances?

The Jackie Chan mind pods actually turned around when they noticed that the territory that they were trying to conquer is now SOG territory. They actually seem to be on good terms with most of the factions because they are in peace with them, so they only conquer small countries that they are at war with. They are surprisingly peaceful. Also the SOG has now a very large fleet

You know you would like to disrupt her wormhole Holla Forums, wouldn't you?

They were building a large fleet, it seems to be a fleet superior to the Hwan fleet as they have a mothership and lots of small ships.

The Hwan and Wakandas have a chance but the SOG is really fucking strong.

Well a small country just appeared on the battlefield between Wakandans an Hwan, taking some stars of both of the countries as theirs. Wakandans are stronger than I thought, seems that two motherships, especially a GGE veteran seems to be a very good defense, although The Capricious was almost destroyed during the last battle.

O-oh fuck.

What do we do Holla Forums? It might do nothing, give us something good or destroy the galaxy as we fucking know it.

So nice to see the great fleet come back anew, what is the name of the new mothership?

The ones that launch missiles that make stars go boom?

It's name is Ideritir the Wretched, and yes, that one.

Also I can check what exactly the "Gift of Comradery" does but that might destroy the fun for you a bit, so it's up to you. Should I check what it does? Should I open it? Should I destroy it?

Open it.

It is the 40 millenia
What could go wrong?

I guess I can't say no to those dubs.

I think… I think it just broke the alliance between Jackie Chan and Hwans… huh that went better than I expected it to.

AND THE GAME JUST FUCKING CRASHED
But don't worry I saved just before opening the gift so I'll just load it from there and open the gift again.

Woah, woah what the fuck happened to the west? A pretty big rebellion just broke out in the SOG.
TRAITORS
And I was right, I checked the alliance map to be sure, the gift just removes the current alliances on the map.

The rebellion seems to be only a small setback for the SOG as they are taking care of it quite nicely, also Jackie chan really seems to like it's peace… and also Wakanda is not… looking very good.

Got a feeling that at this rate the S of GGE will just outright win here

Well that maybe can make things less one sided

This world is surprisingly non-grimdark for 40k, also Jackie Chan is degenerating. We also have to say goodbye to our favorite Space Truckers.

Oh I remember this game. Really fun. I've done pretty much everything you can do in it though.

Well, the Wakandans are basically fucking dead. Should we name the pink country and the dark blue-gray-ish one on the north seeing that they have survived quite a lot?

Did I say blue-gray-ish country? I meant SOG lebensraum, I think it's no use naming them anymore. Also say goodbye to Wakanda, seems that they only have one world now, but their motherships are still alive, so we might see them again later on.

Holy shit, they must be the oldest force in the galaxy by now.

Pink: Shit Reddit Says

This shit has more believable world then any Paradox game.

Official Wakanda statement:
WE WUZ DEAD AND SHEEEIT
also, Ihrtet just… joined the yellow one star country in the middle of the galaxy after Wakanda was destroyed. I have no idea why they did that, but they did for some bizarre reason, even though it would make more sense for them to join the SOG.

If you look at you will see that they are over 20 millennia old.

Specials?

Will have to try that out some other time. Also, you know you can use specials, right user?

Should I name the yellow country that Ihrtet joined the "Outer Heaven"?

Not really I'm figuring shit out.

Open sandbox mode
Choose a country
Click "Specials"
Have fun

Cult, Diplomatic, Slow Starter

I think I'm going to try and emulate it my phone is getting really fucking hot.

Will we see the inevitable battle between the SOG and the Hwan Empire for domination? Also I'm going to repeat the question I asked here

The crew of the Ihrtet just went full Soldier of Fortune, there is no stopping now. What is the level by the way

I got a feeling that by putting the GGE back with the same attributes like that was not a very smart move

If you do that ya got to make it so it can last on its own

Militant
Agressive
Fanatical
Stable
Capitalist
Industrial

The Color can be that yellow seens it MSF had that color

Every single rebel in the SOG is purple, and the audacity of those purple niggers is so fucking insane holy shit, every time they are crushed, they come back with exactly the same color.

Yeah, right, I'm not going to do that, though it doesn't seem to be in any danger.. Also they are fucking level 6, they are probably the strongest force in the galaxy when it comes to manned ships, probably the most skilled mercenaries in the galaxy.

Could it be that they are doctors trying to cure SOG?

This game is addictive as fuck.

The Finnish Spirit will never die.

Seems that the purple guys are here to stay is this purple? I guess it's more navy blue than purple, how do we call them? Do we call them something akin to Neo-Fingolians?

Fuck it, I'm naming them Outer Heaven then, if it dies soon after I'll name something else after Outer Heaven.

Fuck, the picture didn't send.

Neo-Finnic Khanate

Didn't mean to spoiler.

Nah, the doctors are the gods that gave the colors to the lasting empires that will soon make a big pill out of the galaxy

T-they might not survive very long.

What do they do?

Forgot to pay for Chakie not to mindfuck them

The Khanate suddenly erupted into the color of India, It's a rebellion inside a rebellion. This is the most unexpected thing that might have happened.

They take over worlds.

If Orange survives, name it the Autistuc Empire of Mark in honor of our autistic board owner. Then watch it go up in flames.

Rest in peace best girl, you were too good for this world, too pure.

fug

Happy 10 Millennia Sons of Garmillas! Your work might not be over but you still are the greatest force in the galaxy as for now, your ancestors would be proud of you.

Jackie has more mind control pods than the whole galaxy has ships.

Well color me shocked, they actually did survive!

The best way to ensure he gets no trouble is to make sure his enemies forcefully know he wants no trouble.

Time for Garmillas-Korean hyper-war.

They'll turn the entire universe to dust.

Bad idea, Ihrtet is going to destroy their ships in fucking seconds. Fucking look at the HP difference after barely a second of fighting. Yeah, go attack the most powerful Soldier of Fortune mothership in the galaxy with one frigate and a battleship, that will work!

It is gonna be good

Does that mean that the Finns will inherit the galaxy?

Lel, things are diferent now.

Can autistic estates make a comeback, again?

Looks like the Finns are going to get probed by Jackie Chan.

Well, the Outer Heaven was destroyed, which is what will happen to the second 0.2 HP ship in a moment. Still it is more likely for a solar system to be destroyed that this fucking ship… and it seems that Ihrtet decided to join it's original forces taking it's righteous place as part of the SOG.

Name ten empires that aren't Jackie Chan.

We'll see if there will be any rebellion worth naming them that.

Well Shit Reddit Says is dead and SOG seems to be expanding into Jackie Chan territory even though they are technically at peace.

I think their original place was were the finns are now so, in a way they are there

You can't make this shit up, I don't think I even need to change that fucking name.

Truly he wants no trouble.

I genuinely find myself wanting to get this.

The advancements made by the Hwan are actually really fucking scary, they are already Level 10.

And yet they still can't seem to get rid of Jackie Chan.

Milenia of playing Starcraft have made the Koreans strong. All those Samsung ships they are flying around in that empire is truly terrifying.

Uh… guys, the Koreans and the SOG are shooting missiles at each other and the Korean Mothership is moving towards Ihrtet.

They are at peace, Jackie Chan is at peace with both the SOG and the Koreans. He truly wants no trouble.

That part of the galaxy just dont wanna go down by the looks of it. It is rebbelion after rebelion

What's the max tech level?

OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK

I… actually am not sure, I disabled transcendence so it can go up pretty high.

It's gonna happen.

THE HYPER WAR

I think that Jackie Chan might be celebrating birthday over the corpse of the SOG by the looks of it.

His mind control ships are grabbing huge pockets of the other empires. It's a war without gunshots.

The British Empire
The Napoleonic Empire
The Roman Empire
The Persian Empire
The Chinese Empire
Imperial Japan
The Holy Roman Empire
The Carolingian Empire
The Ottoman Empire
The Portuguese Empire

HERE WE GO BOYS
NEW INTERGALATICY WAR

He's just exporting his movies. Not his fault the inhabitants then decide to make him their leader

How the fuck is Ihrtet losing? It's 6 levels higher than the Hwan mothership.

Perhaps because of the Hwan's tech level?

Well nevermind, seems that it was only momentary, Ihrtet almost destroyed the ship now.

Meanwhile Jackie Chan is making the Finngolians into his newest fans.

Brace yourselves for all out war soon.

JESUS CHRIST, HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES CAN YOU REBEL?

The Finns are dead now, thanks to YET ANOTHER rebellion.
Also the Hwan mothership has just 0.1 points of HP left.

They were too busy watching Jackie Chan movies.

Well the ship is destroyed, and Ihrtet seems to be shooting missles at the Hwan worlds. Nothing else worth mentioning as for now.

Well this is kind of disappointing.

Those are the autistic back on the game?

I guess that Autistic Estates have made a comeback, just like this user have said, we also might have at least two new countries to name.

Just noticed that the Decorous autocracy reclaimed the worlds of Greater Fingolia.

By destroying the previous Fingolian Empire that we had, so I don't think we can call them Fingolians.

Name the purple one The Undead Empire of Benoit.

Looks like the GGE are gone again, thanks to rebellions fucktupling in size.

True Garmillas never die. They will be back.

That was the finnic khanate. Also can you post the genealolgy of the galaxy?

Well shit, have a look at the new map, I guess I will be sending the SOG death message soon.

Specials? I will give them that name if they survive long enough, if not, someone else will get it.

Sure, here you go.

Yeah that sounds about right.

Call the new green Black Metal Overdose.

Aggressive, Explosive, and Fanatical. It's a galaxy ruled by Zombie Chris Benoit.

WE

Guess the Finns fired the Giza Mass Autism Array in the last act of defiance.

Please, if you're giving the names for the countries, also give me the Specials. I will happily call the green country south Black Metal Overdose but I need to know what specials should I give them. As for the current state of the Galaxy… the Hwan are slowly falling to autism, so is Jackie Chan, the SOG are… surviving, if you can call it that. I'll won't simulate further until I have specials for the Black Metal Overdose.

Forget that name i wrote, create the Manlet Autocracy, agressive, reclusive and horde.

They must have discovered a Sonic the Hedgehog artifact somewhere in that galaxy.

Garmillas come and go, but Koreans are eternal

I can only say one thing.
That fugging part of the galaxy started rioting so much that even jackie chan wasnt able to calm down.

Satan you are absolutly right

Also god damn it all, the SOG fleet was just orbiting in the center of the territory instead of wagging glorious war on the hwan and jackies media production. Guess there will be more merc ships on the galaxy again…>>14452695

The SOG are fighting with The Manlet Autocracy for territory and Jackie Chan began… rioting. Hooo boy. Seems that nothing can possible stop the everlasting expansion of autists onto the galaxy.

Be careful with quests please. I opened one quest and it destroyed everything. Now my galaxy is completely different.

The SOG actually survived and signed peace with both of it's neighbors. Seems that history truly is cyclical, let us just wait until they sign an alliance with one of then and then get absolutely wrecked by the Koreans.

HOLY SHIT, AT LEAST GIVE ME A SECOND BEFORE PROVING ME COMPLETELY RIGHT

O-oh boy.

The game is on itch.io and is getting a Steam release on one week.
Why are you emulating Google OS?

The meteors are starting to fall, they might actually destroy some of the smaller empires if they fall at the right places.

Because I didn't know about the itch.io version, and it's too late to change it because I don't want to lose my galaxy

Fucking hell. It is like clockwork

From what direction is it comming? If it comes from where i think it will, it will not be pretty fro the SOG worlds

Fair enough
They both seem to have more content though

Those fuckers destroy two worlds at a time.

I think it will be circling the galaxy for a while, it's coming from the north right now.

This is actually quite scary, not only that, but the Great Hwan Empire couldn't pick a worse time to degenerate for itself.

The Garmillans seem to be very good at one thing: Surviving in bad situations. They are already 20 millennia old.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

HOLY SHIT, THE NORTH PART OF THE HWAN EMPIRE IS JUST FUCKING GONE

Can i get a list on the remaining fleet of the SOG and Autistic estates?

Looks like the spirit of the Big Guys still lives around thoses parts

OH FUUUUUUUUCK

Goodbye Jackie Chan, you didn't want no trouble.

Sure but it will take a while for me to write down, so give me a moment.

So it's pretty fucked.

Good.

And right at the thicc of it the garmmilian fleets still flies throught the stars

They do have the opportunity to grab a fuckton of territory there.

SOG FLEET
MOTHERSHIPS
Level FUCKING 8
Probably the most powerful and badass ship in the galaxy, it's over 50 millennia old.
Level 1
It's the first Mothership to be made by the SOG
Level 2
Not much to say about this one

MAINTENANCE SHIPS
Level 1

BATTLESHIPS
Level 1
Level 1

FRIGATES
Level 1

DROP SHIPS
Level 1
Level 1

Already something for me to keep an eye out. Thanks

DROP SHIPS
Level 1
My shipfu, tell me if it does anything meaningful.

what the fuck, it's so advanced that it has shapes beyond our tridimensional space?

AUTIST FLEET
No Motherships

MAINTENANCE SHIPS
Level 2
Level 1

BATTLESHIPS
Level 1
Level 1
This ship is going to sink really fast

FRIGATES
>Faafnaa the tiny That name is adorable, holy shit
Level 1
>Yahibaalaa Well they are autist ships after all
Level 1
Level 1

DROP SHIPS
Level 1
Level 1

Missed one ship:

Sonstid Raider Level 1

Surprised they don't have a ship called Sonic.

I actually thought about changing it's name to "Ihrtet The Vengeful" because of it's history with Visranda.

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Of furry fan-art on the side.

They just don't stop coming.

Well that's a shocker.

I don't know what the fuck were they expecting

The yiff orgies are starting to have a major impact on birth rates.

This maintenance ship is so fucking badass that it took a meteor to the fucking face and didn't even flinch. Koreans form a new unimportant alliance and I really feel like calling the "Draconian Tidazid Legion" the "Dragonfuckers" giving them Capitalist, Industrial, Cult and Fanatical Specials.

Do it. Then we'll have the autistic furries on one end of the galaxy, and the scale loving lizardfuckers on the other.

We need a drawfag to draw this, coupled with the SOG ambassador sitting in the senate while everyone flings shit at each other slowly crying as he thinks about Visranda and this shameful alliance.

Think they can reclaim some of the lost territory?

Apparently yes, to survive as much as it did.
This ship and whatever the crew might have become is the single most old entity in this game. Going from one end of the galaxy to the other at least 3 fucking times and two of those were when there was an all out rebellion cracking the GGE apart, then being a merc to some rich niggars to then go create OUTTER FUCKING HEAVEN ALONE to them go hang out with the SOG.
This ship went places and lives on to make Visranda's memory and the fighting spirit of the GGE be forever remembered

Would be kind of nice but it would be even better to leave the true name given by the Old GGE in place, cause by now all the galaxy knows its given name!

The SOG will rise again through the howls of autistic screeching!

It's the Empire that refuses to die!

What travesty has this galaxy brought upon this world.

I guess they were offered a chance to get boned hard and took it literally.

WHAT EVIL DID I UNLEASH UPON THIS GALAXY?

The Koreans are expanding again, think they will manage to do anything good?

The Koreans have an alliance with the undead-scalies… will we see the great Autist-Scalie war with two great empires fighting by their side hoping to reclaim their lost glory?

Is that Sage Principality?

Galaxy is a but of a mess now huh

I want to say that this was surprising but it wasn't really.

Amazing idea user, give me specials you would want to see there.

Hope they got some qt skeletons.

Time for SOG to make a comeback

They allied themselfies with The Gay to rid the galaxy of the skrub. But then they were the fighting force with equal ground as them but now they must be making the biggest poker face the gallaxy has ever seen because somehow that rebelion erupted and took out all world even the ones the fleet was standing on

Cult, Fanatical, Unstable?

I'm going to shorten the history of the galaxy into what I think are the most important events.
>The Great Skub GGE war With Visranda and Kneseg rivarly

Seems we have two more countries to name.

I'm going to go wash myself and I will resume the simulation after I come back, come up with some nice countries in the meanwhile if you can, preferably a few of them so it is easier to add new countries into the game.

Instrumentality of GOATSE
Reclusive Capitalist Cult

Fitness Republic
Fanatical Scientific Horde

What is that thing right above the autocracy in manlet autocracy

Can you come up with specials too, it helps a lot

I thought I did
Instrumentality of GOATSE
if it wasn't clear

You need to give them specials.

Same. In my case

Fuck me. I am getting stupid
Proceed

Is Fingolia emerging again?

You fuckers just dont wanna go down. What the hell

Not really, it just came out of my mind to gestate a new breed of space autism.
We will conquer the galaxy through GAINS

I'm naming the light-blue country Neo-Fingolia because fuck it, they deserve it for being such tenacious motherfuckers. The Instrumentality of GOATSE is the name of the northern country… also we have a lot of gifts from outside of the galaxy. I know what Gift of Perspective does and it's not very interesting, and we already know what Gifts of Comradery do… should we open one of them to destroy the alliance between SOG and autists as well as Hwans and the Undead?

Well shit.

What does the Gift of Friendship does?

I don't know, it might very well destroy the galaxy for all I know, I haven't checked it so I'm scared of destroying it.

*I'm scared of opening it

Then open it

Open it now, friendship may be nice.

It's a special Tentacle Ship, yep, Manlets have a tentacle ship for some reason.

Probably to reach high places

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

how old is Hwan by now? They're the only country that survived since the original fracuring of garmillas

36,76 Millennia.

No problem mate, let them come, they just want to be our friends

Well, Neo-Fingolia is fucked.

M-maybe they came to try be friends.

Also, i like how not only you didn't put my name, but changed the specials as well, except for Horde
Now the fake fingolians will die, and
IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT

SOC is fine, the fleet is this time home

Okay but should I open the Gift of Comradery to destroy the alliance between autists and SOG?

Holy shit you can't make this shit up.

Calm down, I'm going to introduce your country as the next stable country. I wanted to put Fingolia here because it was always kind of their territory.

I think he should stop opening gifts if he wants the galaxy to survive.

Or at least no more Friendship for a while. This galaxy can't take more rapefugees.

No problem, the red text was for extra dramatic effect, sorry
I guess not anymore. this is ayyy country now

Also, i would say "open the Comradery Gift", but considering my last suggestion, now i'm not so sure

OPEN IT

I confess part of me just wants to think open all the gifts at once and see what happens. But that would probably completely change the map.

OPEN THE BOX

This would allow the SOG to have a chance against the Hwans because they would be able to take over the Autist territory while they are degenerating. Hwans are able to do that because they are not allied with the Autists but SOG cannot attack them at all even if it would be good for them. So it's your call whether you want me to open this gift or not. I don't want to change any factors in the game, unless the situation gets too boring to watch Like with the GGE when it dominated the galaxy or is required for the setup names and Specials, but gifts are kind of a part of the whole world as they are alien artifacts/effects brought from outside the galaxy by the ships that left for a quest so I don't consider it changing anything too major.

We already know what the gift of Comradery does though, it always has the same effects.

OPEN ALL GIFTS!!

Okay, I'm going to open the Gift of Comradery, there are no more alliances in the Galaxy.

Open the gift of perspective then

The Gift of Perspective doesn't change the game at all, the other gift of Comradery won't have any effect after the alliances are gone. The Gift of Perspective just circles your view around the galaxy for a bit until it stops.

Comradery my ass, what a shit gift.
Honestly i joined the thread late, i didn't know it did that. Although i would have proposed it anyway.

Give some status on the fleets galaxy wide, i recall being a green mothership on the east side and if it who i think it is just say yes
Have any conflict started?

Immediately we see the SOG destroying some of the worlds and The Legal went ON ANOTHER FUCKING QUEST after bringing us the Rapefuges, who seem to be traveling… somewhere through the Neo-Fingolia.

It would be more fun if it randomized the alliances instead of removing them. I know there are more interesting gifts though.

I can still open the Gift of Perspective if you want, though I doubt it will do anything besides making the map a bit confusing to read.

Well, it does any harm if you just discard gifts? Like, future alien attacks in retaliation for such offense?

If you get a gift of Madness, don't open it. It's the Masked Man's legacy.

Finns must have refused to gibs welfare and they're looking for sweden.

The Green Mothership on the East is Ihrtet and it's still here. And yes, The Autist and SOG are fighting each other, though it's more like a massacre and easy world stealing for the SOG. The SOG ships are still intact but it seems that the Autists have a few new ships and a few of theirs have been sunk. I can give you the status of which ships I can't see.

I don' think so, no.

It's the one that makes a nation go into "All will be ash" mode?

It turned everything to Ashes.

No need, the autists have the perk that just build gun boats, not ships of the line like motherships

So it's a reset button. Awesome.

Well shit the Fingols seem to want to invade the SOG while the Raiders move through their territory without seemingly doing… anything. I think they might actually be headed for the SOG.

KOREA #1, KOREA STRONK

Garmillas Yes!

Well shit, this didn't do jack shit for them.

Hwan is on the rise again too.

I don't know if I should be saddened or amazed.

No, they aren't headed for the SOG, they seem to be headed for the Manlets.

>mfw they came to really be friends, with fingolians.

Oh shit, they won't be learning after this

Well two, major rebellions have broken out, if any of them becomes actually stable, then I'll name them after the name of some of the countries you thought about.

Though the "Abortive Cantempron Bureau" is a perfect name in itself.

It's the Empire of Loss!

(Checking those trips)
Holy shit the galaxy is full of shattered, tiny empires.

Fuck, those raiders are destroying everything in their path that isn't SOG.

I got a feeling that the army of SOG isnt as big as the navy, when the autists erupted half of the territory was overun by no ships at all, and that was also what happened other times with the GGE.
Oh well

Holy shit, those aren't muslims it's the golden horde!

I don't care how big your army is. When you have a legiom of spergs dressed in fursuits and vidya shirts covered in "substances" throwing shit and piss bottles at you, a tactical retreat is the only option.

Well the SOG just made an alliance with a small country next to it, and seeing that it isn't a one-star country then I will just name it the "Fitness Republic".

Actually looking at those Alliances, I think we have some shit to name. Let's just name everything here because I feel that it will survive for a long time.

I would love to call the Abortive Catempron Bureau the Abortive Loss Bureau but don't know what specials to give them.
Any ideas?

Placid Timocracy of Feminism.
Agressive, unstable, cult.

Reclusive, Defensive, Unstable

Worlds of ayy lmao
Scientific

May our fleets be hardened and our people blessed to fight in the comming times

Seeing that Provinces of Ausene is just one world I'm going to name it "Phezzan" to speed things up.

WOW that was fast.

Hyper Wars?

So how do we call the new country that came out of Loss Empire?

The visibly commie looking one?

Even the original GGE didn't survive that long.

It's simple. We call it: Holla Forums

RIP

I don't even need to ask for Specials for that one.

Why has one of the raiders joined sides with the Hwan?

Hyper wars

Wew

Well i will give you that, but they do have the oldest ship on the galaxy

Worlds of ayylmao has died due to a large scale rebellion on their territories, at the same time, the Autists are desperately trying to hold onto their last world as their fleet goes to defend it from the invaders, but I will go on a limb and say it's all for naught.

I think it's just traveling there, fucking shit up.

Well shit color me surprised, they have just reclaimed two of their worlds.

The fitness republic is doing just amazing while The femminists randomly die from a rebellion. Holla Forums is doing fine, unfortunately.

In the throes of their tard rage they have some fight left after all

OH SHIT, IT'S A THREE-WAY WAR BETWEEN NEO-FINGOLIA, KOREANS AND AUTISTS

Looks like tha autists are going out, wonder to who their ships will go, also I see renegade ships in the East, who are those?

The Fingolians don't even fucking need ships, they just destroy the Hwans by their sheer influence alone. Also a major rebellion has broken out on the autist territory, so I doubt they will be able to survive.

I copied their descriptions here.

So, it is a good time sinker for cellphones? I need anything to deal with lines and doctor appointments.

Well, if they won't stop soon then their Hyper War with the Koreans will go to shit as will the entirety of their Empire.

Yes, it's a very good time sinker.

If that isn't hilarious then I don't know what is.
Als, seems that the autist rage has paid off as they're reclaiming their territory from the Fingolians after they started degenerating.

Oh and how could I forget! 30 millennia birthday for SOG! They have survived a comparable amount of time to their ancestors!

I guess the necrophilliac scalies have been purged from the galaxy.

So good things do happen after all in this galaxy.

That doesn't bode well, but I do not yet know for which side.

That's a relief, I wouldn't want for this ship to be sunk.

Guess i misjudged them

It has been happening for quite some time but why is that SOC mothership shinning?

And why is the ihrtet alone out there?!

I'm going to toot my own horn and say that I prophesied this without even meaning to prophesy this in , but how are they growing this explosively even with the Finngols degenerating? Are they just advancing unopposed thanks to the Hyperwar destroying both empires' fleets and no rebuilding happening?

THEY'RE GONNA DEADLIFT THE ENTIRE GALAXY

Okay this is officially it for today. I'm going to continue this mess but there isn't much sense doing it after the thread hits the bump limit and loses activity, and I have to go to sleep anyways. Once again I would ask for someone to archive this thread, as I don't want the history of what we've generated to be lost.

I guess it's the fact that they don't really have an enemy to fight and Ihrtet seems to be very determined to destroy the Koreans.
Even if they have to do it alone.

They're growing thanks to the Fingolians degenerating. They are a horde so they don't have very developed worlds and it's easy to take care of.

so ends the autistic elf slave regime

Well, once again thanks for the thread

Here you go archive.is/2oUNM

Makes me wonder if there's anyone autistic enough to compile all of the history in a book

GHALE GARMILLON!

I take it that Fanatical+Horde makes a very good combo expanding, and the HyperWar left the rest weak or distracted. Thats why i picked those specials, with Science to compensate development penalties.

Prepare for the "Everything is Muscle" storytime universe
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

We all know there will be

What about the fingolian empire?

OP, are you going to keep posting here or start a duplicate thread?

I'm going to start a duplicate thread soon, I'm getting ready to do that, and waiting for the thread to hit a low enough page for that.

That would be actually fucking great. I would love to see that.
I'd help, I'm a writefag myself

You can always archive the thread and then delete it.

Ginga no rekishi no mata ichi peji.

True, although I have little time to do that at the current moment as I'm doing something already, but when I have free time again I either will do that or make the thread because it will be low enough already.

IMO lets wait until tomorrow. It has not become annoying, but let's make it every 2 days to not lose hype.

I will do it tomorrow then, just as you asked.