Shit, this is stupid expensive. I really wanted it because I love the duke...

Shit, this is stupid expensive. I really wanted it because I love the duke. I think that LED screen is a waste and is just pointlessly jacking up the price like 20 bucks. It's hyperkin, they aren't exactly known for making top quality components and hardware.

I'm confused

It plays the Xbox start up BIOS video where The Xbox logo is on the controller. It's gimmicky and pointless and no doubt jacks up the price an extra 20 or 30 bucks. Nothing that anyone will look at and think "wow" the 5th time they use the controller. I'd rather have a rubber badge just like the original.

That's it?
That sounds like the equivalent of lights on sneakers: utterly pointless.
Also why not just look for it preowned or on another site besides fucking gamestop? You should be able to get a better price or something

it's not out yet, and I doubt anyone re-selling it will want to sell it much cheaper.

Its kind of a shame. Screens on controllers have so much potential (I don't think much in this case because of the size and shape but still) but in this case its used for nothing more than flash

Not even going to lie, that's pretty neat.

rewarded with digits

really shitty looking flash no less. Seeing the contrast between the plastic edge and the """""""black""""""' of the display is remarkably disgusting.

It's gimmicky and ugly.

isn't microshill gonna release their official duke controller? why buy from hyperkin?

I'm pretty sure this is it.

Just buy an old duke controller and either rewire it or use an adapter. The original xbox controllers used a slightly modified USB port and the drivers should work automatically with almost everything.

Screens on standard controllers simply don't work, I can only think of one game that tried to use it and it was D2 on the dreamcast. Besides not being backlit and having a very low resolution it took you out of the experience having to look down to see game information, that information would be better displayed within the main screen.

I doubt the screen in this controller will add much to the price though. Just look at smartwatches on chinese ebay like sites. You can get one with a similar screen for $5-6 if you buy in bulk, this is probably just overstock they're getting rid of.

well shit, again the xbox controllers cost a fucking testicle in order to get them, do you get a cable to plug it in to the pc? i would love to play the shit out of gaylo on pc

Wait… Can´t it be hacked in some way? It could be a gimmick in a VMU way. Still gimmick, but little less lame, I guess.

Yes, it's a wired gamepad

You wut?

you utter homosexual

I don't give a fuck, that's awesome.

i want 4chan to at least lurk before posting

Thank you for your input, Microsoft. But you're supposed to let your consumers decide on the product, not tell us what you think of your own shit.

Wait for the bootleg.
Never give money to Microsoft.

I prefer to pirate my controllers

u got newds o dat bitch?

The price seems right for a quality product, maybe stop being so poor?

Fuck me, that's neat.
Gonna get one for my gaylo lan parties.

Is that all it does, or does it display stats and stuff?

I guess that's all, but surely it can get hacked and displaying Tetris or something.

Fuck I loved that controller my mates always begged to use the small ones while I slayed then on blood glitch with the fat controller.

I'm kind of surprised they were allowed to use the XBOX logo on the thing in any way. They should have ripped off the PS4 controller and slapped a trackpad there.

Does anyone have this one by the way? For me it vibrates around my desk when the computer starts up or if you re-plug it. Sounds like a vibrator has gone wild on my desk and freaks me out when I forget about it.

looks nice. I have the PS4 mini controller because it was only 20 bucks and I quite like it, except for the lack of a rubber head on the sticks but I imagine that's an easy replacement. It's by Hori and their standard controllers tend to be very high quality.

As for that controller there, apart from the form factor I've just had rough experiences with hyperkin. Even their super nintendo/genesis clone pads don't feel just right and that's just a basic thing they have to clone. Also if you want to hear the fiercest vibration in existence get this. How's the d-pad and feel of the face and shoulder buttons?

The d-pad isn't as good as my Hori pad but it's been fairly acceptable when emulating platformers and the like, when I don't feel like swapping out controllers. I still kind of prefer my Hori pad for anything up to 16-bit emulation. The buttons are fine, only sort of strange thing is the triggers feel kind of gummy in an odd way. I feel like it's gotten better after some wearing in, as the buttons felt a bit clicky/sticky when I first got it.

Wot? I've never had trouble with mine. The only thing that seems a bit fucky is the turbo button, thankfully I never use that shit.

their sticks are top tier but their custom buttons they made for the rap4 and the like aren't that great , why even bother with a dumb un-ergonomic 6 button pad with a crappy cross pad, have fun hurting your dumb thumb on corners lmao

Oh, right. Yeah, it ironically is not super hot for fight games, I don't play many so it didn't come to mind, sorry. I hold it kind of oddly myself when I rarely play fight games, like pic related. It's comfortable like that since it weighs next to nothing. I got it to have a decent six-button pad for Genesis and Genesis accessories.