What’s the odds the PS5 and Xbox New will be announced at E3...

What’s the odds the PS5 and Xbox New will be announced at E3? What’s the odds they will turned out to be just PS4 Pro and Xbox one X with extra built in storage?

Playstation barely released TLOU 2 and Gow of War 4. But you know, chances they will be announced next year are VERY high.

I thought soy of war was a reboot of god of war?

It's a year or two too soon, I think.

Yeah but sony has to compete with the switch now. Caring for the PS4 is a secondary concern.

MY MEMES ARE ONLY ACCEPTABLE WHEN THEY AREN"T USED AGAINST NINTENDO AM I RIGHT?

No, it's still fucking cancer

what's the odds I'll get dubs?

It's a sequel reboot. Meaning, they want to get so far away from the original games but still have them be a thing so you feel good for when Kratos has his unearned redemption in this game when he dies so the kid can take over for the series. That's when the actual reboot begins.

Where the fuck did the time go?

Seriously, weren't they released two years ago or something? Maybe the reason they still feel new is the lack of games.

PS4 and Xbone released in 2013. They still feel new because the 7th gen didn't really end until 2016. Last major release for the PS3 was Persona 5 and that was 2017 in the west.

It still hasn't ended
The PS4 and Xbone are so shit and standart and the mainstream games are nearly the same we started getting post 2007 it might as well be Gen 7 plus more niche games.

8th Gen started with the Swith and it's still shit.
Modern consoles are shit

the 8th gen isn't over yet, 9th gen will likely be announced around 2019.

+1 karma for you fellow /r/pcmasterrace redditer

Not enough time has gone by. The PS3 was out for around eight years before the PS4 was announced. Hell, they may keep the PS4 going as late as 2020.

I meant to say 2025.

Post it, but spoiler.

They barely put up any real games for the PS Quatro and Xbone, don't see them doing shit, Microshit is just doing some brand tax dodging with the Xbox, while Sony is ran by idiots who won't piss off from the movie business.

The Switch is supposedely 9th Gen you idiot.
They have no games and had garbage specs when they were released compared to the 360 and PS3 when at their time of release so they don't even have this going for it nor free online play like the PS3 had.

You're a brand loyal retard that should be gassed.

you aren't very good at convincing people

Oh boy, it's the cuckchan retards with no arguments shitting up the board again.

just stop posting

That's absolutely unbelievable. There have been almost no games for it. What a failure of a generation.

Please explain to me how the Switch is a 9th generation console when Nintendo has only released 8 different home consoles?

You sure showed me

I know you're retarded and dom't even know what the Odyssey even is lad.

Here are your last replies, be sure to fuckoff back to your shithole, you stick out like a sore thumb.

What are the odds of seeing new contenders like Google Censorbox, Ouya Twoya or Steam Machine For Reals This Time Guys

Zero to none
Companies want out of the console business, not in, especially when they can just pump out shovelware on mobile and Steam.
Console revenue has completely stagnated and the closest thing you'll see will be Android and emulation boxes like that Atari garbage.

9 generations of consoles when there are only 8 made by Nintendo, the first being made for fucking Pong. I know how to count, but apparently you don't, and to properly reply to your statement, generational leaps are determined by advancements in console power or general technology.

If you honestly think WiiU -> Switch is a generational leap past 8 when the Switch is weaker than the dumpster fire called an XBO, you're a God damn retard.

Apparently Nintendo invented vidya and the Wii wasn't a 7th Gen console nor was the WiiU a 8th Gen console.

Atari died for vidya’s sins and was resurrected on the third day as Nintendo.

Nintendo made a console alongside the release of the Atari 2600. Considering Nintendo has been making consoles since then, and Atari doesn't, it makes sense to use Nintendo consoles as a way of determining console generations.

Switch is weaker than both the XBO and PS4. You're actually retarded if you think it's a 9th generation console. The Switch is Nintendo's own version of the PS4 Pro or Xbox One X.

Then it doesn't make sense to use Nintendo as a way of determining generations when they are guaranteed to be behind the competition hardware wise

How would it not when Nintendo's the only console manufacturer to release from 1st too 8th gen? I'm not stating that Nintendo's consoles explicitly determine each differing generation (example being Genesis to Saturn or Playstation), but that Nintendo has released a console in each period at least once, and considering they've only made 8 actual home consoles, it's safe to assume that by the time the 9th generation rolls around they'll release the 9th.

2600 was released in 1977 and the Famicon in Japan in 1983.
You don't even know aht the Odyssey is.
Generations of consoles have nothing to do with hardware performance.
Kill yourself

Considering how gen 7 lasted almost 10 years, I doubt they will release anytime anytime soon. Remember that after 5 years, Microsoft and Sony tried to extend their console's life cycle with failed gimmicks like Kinect and Move. Their new gimmick, is to release a slightly better console like the Ps4 Pro and xxxXXbone oNe XXxXXXxxX

Can't wait to see shills defending the PS4Pro