4 AM

Losing control?

Do you put on other music while gaming? If so what kind?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-26/made-in-abyss-anime-gets-sequel/.124507
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I just listen to podcasts.

Authentic medieval secular music

if multiplayer yassss bitch

I've been listening to this while practicing in fighting games. It inspires me to be something I'm not, that being good at fighting games.

Was afraid a nip would fall out.

Morning everyone Ritsu here

I'm randomizing a pokemon playthrough right now. Trying to decide what poke to use as my starter and what to give to my rival.
Have to go to the doctor to get my blood pressure checked. Driving 40 mins there and back just for them to check it is really annoying.

Good morning, faggots

Yeah. Depends on what kind of game I'm playing.

Morning. Finished all my dragon maids. Next volume won't be out until May.

Nope.

can you give me some recs on popdcasts yakuza bruv?! I can never find ones that hold my interest.

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

Hows your day going user

Depends on the game.

Do you live that far away from town?

Grinding is best for it I bet.

eh they're kinda normalfaggy but they give me some news.

How goes faggot

I hope new shit for the two manga I bother to read come out soon. No clue when they do though
How goes fam

What'd you do today user

Yes

Work was interesting if only because the coworker sitting next to me was slowly losing his shit because he kept getting the worst phone calls at the call centre today. Somewhat unrelated, but Roundabout came on the radio on the drive home. I shit you not, the song lasts longer than the drive from work to home.

I took a shit

What a shame that all that artistic ability is squandered drawing anime girl eyes.

I remember driving an hour for a few days to a town to check up on a family member. It sucks, especially if it's at night.

Must be nice working so close to home. I always have to drive an hour to get to the jobs I worked in the past.

Did you have to take a shower after?

shit didn't get to play any vidya in my downtime today just sorta dicked around on the internet

Mornin lads. How goes?
Playing anything fun?

I was pretty excited for PBS releasing on PC, but the multiplayer is broken and the CPU usage is about up to 65% while idling in the menu or the training stage. Actual gameplay pushed it up to about 80%; so I refunded that shit. I'll just bide my time for the next Senran game. That massive disappointment aside, I enjoyed playing Acceleration of Suguri 2 and some HDN ReBirth 1. Also got 2 more episodes of Big-O to go.

Not always, just depends. But usually metal, or some sort of hardcore weeb mix.

wew that's rough.

I hope it gets a season 2. I rather enjoyed it, despite it being sort of a seasonal thing.

I shat while in the shower

Work is boring, reading up a bit on the steel tariff shit and Canadian gun laws. Might drop by my local bookstore next pay and try a manga that catches my eye.

I finally genuinely believe I have lost control of my life. I just realized I can't even remember 95% of what I did today.

Monster Hunter. Is it possible to farm Anjanath?

Fuck off Huey.

Is that a dude? It looks like a dude

Whats good monica

Filtered

Getting paid tomorrow and picking up both edibles and grass, plan to do all the edibles at once with grass too. What game should I play? Preferably something comfy

what kind of manga you like?

PBS?

Whatever really.

Damn son.

I get an hour and a half drive to work. Bonus is I am the only traffic on the road.

I'm tired, and will probably sleep very soon.

I like girls wearing collars.

I like girls.

I read they are going to get more canadian gun laws because of that last school shooting in the states. So buy up while you still can

Did you get hit in the head really hard or something?

Kingdom come.
Or just watch cute girls doing cute things

Yeah I enjoyed driving to my last job cause of that. No cars on a fun back road. Driving home sucked cause ton of traffic.
How goes user

Whaddup cucks.

I'm up for a promotion at work
I'm getting a $70 bonus at the end of the month for my performance
And I developed a template for raising disputes that my manager is going to use for our team, and possibly the whole company if it proves useful.

Aside from that, created the first "Bad Guy" RG.

The wild machine, given the codename "Dozer" (A, because it bulldozed half a fucking city; and B because it fucking slept until 3 in the afternoon), is a modified RG deployed by Black Onyx to attack major cities and simply destroy everything in its path.

Initially deployed late at night in the center of a major city, it stood dormant until the next afternoon when it was remotely activated. A large crowd had gathered believing it to be a new unit by local RG developer, Leonhardt Industries. When the machine came to life and started wreaking havoc, there were many casualties, and millions of dollars in damage, before it was disabled and destroyed by a Mustang Jesta.

Equipped with rockets, crawling Spider Mines, a rapid fire Mana weapon, and a large crushing claw, it can easily devastate a city block in mere minutes.

The Dozer was the first RG-type weapon used to destroy a city, and as such was a massive PR disaster for Leonhardt Industries.

Enjoying it so far? And yeah, after you've beaten it you gotta go to your "Optional" quests and it should be there for you to farm. Investigations are better for farming though.

Eh, kinda same old same old.
Worked out today, that felt nice, almost finished with Big-O. Hbu fam?

Peach Beach Splash

stfu

me2

Chokers are sexy but girls who wear them are usually trash

I don't know, it's like I'm a fucking zombie. Maybe I just developed short term memory loss, maybe I should see a doctor.

I meant on straight up expeditions.

Is Kingdom Come that comfy?

Recently my dad's been coughing like crazy recently. Like it sounds like he's gonna cough up one of his lungs at some point.

Everyone loves girls.

I'll probably take a nap after the thread before the doctor

That bronze color is really neat

Been playing yugioh a lot today. Watching highlander. About to play pokemon

Yeah thats a possible sign of a mini stroke.

Cranky and I actually have shit to do at work which is a nice change of pace. I yelled at a big bear today too.

Man, his mines should be the standard 2x4 lego block. Those things should be banned by the geneva convention.

Sounds like you need fresh air.

I'm under the assumption that its going to fall under the category of "a season-long advertisement of the source material". Made in Abyss got the greenlight for a season 2 though, so I've got something to look forward to anime-wise.It was apparently quite well-received despite being in the season that was slaughtered by kemono friends so maybe there's hope

The only things I won't at least try are sports series or yaoi. I seem to prefer seinen, mecha or romance series though

I saw that too. Good thing the liberals are incompetent, I doubt anything will come of it.

give him a tiger balm chest rub

Have him go to the doctor. And yeah girls are great. maybe not irl ones.

Has he seen a doctor for it?

A real bear or a gay dude?

Is it true cuckdeau might get voted out this next election there?

That's what I was thinking, I could work on the romance quests or just hang around town and try to make money. Also try and rob some jews if I find any. Plus I put together a pretty nice looking reshade to make the woods a little more lush and vibrant

Yuru Yuri is fantastic material to watch stoned. I'm gonna have to recommend that.

Aw yeah the dude with the rad Legos is back.

Oh baby!

Yeah a real bear. Fucker was out in the scrap pile, I could have been mauled by a bear that stood 8ft.

I'd recommend Freesia it's a really good seinen series, kind of short, don't think it got an official english release though.

I really need to get my PC fixed so I can play it with mods. I'm pretty bored of the game with how easy it gets right now.

The first time I watched YRYR I smoked the entire time. Was one of the most comfy things I've ever done.

What kind of bear?

yeah irl ones are kinda shit. I know one girl at work who always calls me Richard for some reason. She always gives me shit whenever I get mcdonalds when "Wendy's is superior" yet the one time I saw her get wendys the burger looked worse than anything I got from Micky D's.

He's been getting dialysis treatment for 2 years now IIRC, since he donated one of his kindeys years back.

No, unless it's some really monotonous task, like EV grinding in Pokemon.

I'm sure there's worse examples than that.

Patlabor is great stoned. Witty humor, likable cast, and real robots in a generally happy world

Yeah the learning curve smooths out fast. Just make sure you carry some bandages where ever you go

Grizzly.

tfw abs on women weird me out
tfw wife has abs.

Wendy's can be a lot better when its done right.
Thats kinda weird with the kidney thing. I didn't think that would happen just for donating them

How goes user

Not so much that, just once you get really high level strength you start one shotting fucking everything even with weak shortswords.

Those are pussy bears anyway

Nice work. Apparently the company that was holding a contest for a t-shirt design didn't especially like mine. Didn't even place in the top five to be publicly voted on.

Eh after you beat him for the story he should show up in the Ancient Forest. It's not guaranteed he'll be there EVERY time. You may have to get a bit further in the story too perhaps.

Sounds cozy, which pokemon game you doin a randomizer for?

fantastic! I was afraid it wouldn't get a second season.
reminder that Kemono Friends S2 NEVER EVER even though I haven't even finished the first season. I guess I'll get back to that when I finish Big-O

Its kinda supposed to be a mix of rust and dirt, since it was rebuilt from a salvaged Equus RG.

Oh man I totally would, but those blocks can't crawl around like little spiders and explode on shit.

Dude every time I'm in the Ancient Forest he was there, even when I wasn't near ready for him.

Finished watching Bokurano. Ushiro really did turn shit around after realizing the truth. Granted, when there's so few characters left at that point it evens the playing field, but he went from an extremely hatable dick, to a sympathetic guy that decides to atone for years of abusing his imouto by paying his life so that she might live. Though it did take some guilt tripping of another character to pull off. Clever plan between both of them too.

Heart gold. Randomizing what pokes are in grass, which ones trainers have, buffing trainers levels by 50%, and giving myself clefairy as a starter. Oh and limiting it to gen 1 and 2 pokes only. Should be comfy.

Thats some autism fam

I dunno man, Ten rounds of .308 in the chest of one point blank didn't kill the fucker who decided to ambush me one morn.

Add spider bits below brah

Nothing like that should ever happen to such a beautiful gun. Especially not in the name of cheap political grandstanding.
That's gonna be it from me. Goodnight, everyone.

F

Well it probably killed it, just not immediately.

I would be legitimately surprised if he even came close. He has disgraced us internationally multiple times, he has broken every promise made, and people are pissed about the social justice budget. He's even backpedaling on the weed lmao, though I think thats being saved as a reelection powerplay.

Plot sounds interesting. I'll give it a look. You know if the movie is any good as well?

Nice sbr miss Senate candidate

I've never watched kemono friends to begin with. Did not like how it looks.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-26/made-in-abyss-anime-gets-sequel/.124507

Also on the topic of anime to watch on drugs, Humanity has Declined had me roaring

live action one no, never really watched any live action adaptations. seems like they're hit and miss but the big fans generally appreciate them.

The bayonet and the 7.5 to the head did. I honestly should be dead.

The left loves to dangle that legalize weed thing over and over. Can't actually give it or else they can't convince dumb 18 year olds to vote for them.

Did you get any cool scars?

I've been playing more Leafgreen again. The next thing I have to do is the Pokemon Mansion, and then Cinnabar Gym. Also I didn't even realize this, but somehow my Kadabra is level 48 without every having to level grind it.

Make Kadabra the main now.

Why isn't that spoilered?

Haha thanks, man.

Working on a new render for a 2nd Generation cutting edge RG atm. Should have it done tomorrow.

The thing about weedman legalizing weed federally is hes breaking treaties doing it.
I bumped my head when I fell down. Unharmed and didn't get crushed by many pounds of bear.

funny thing is it's still illegal mostly for actual doctors to do any research with it. The feds have a 10 acre farm for growing weed that is where all the legit marijuana research weed comes from.
IE, the only way to get the FDA to listen to you is to jump through all these hoops, get on this waiting list for weed, perform airtight (from a research perspective) experiments and research for a few years, publish and then hope they listen. That's for fucking anything. Weed is technically "more illegal" than pretty much anything else you could think of. Heroin, LSD, cocaine.

Fuck yeah it is. I even gave it an electric guitar weapon because FLCL.

wait then what were you trying to ask me? I'm confused. You asked me if it's possible to farm Anjanath, and then clarified for expeditions, implying you haven't seen him show up for expeditions.

Speak english friend.

fuckin ace amigo.
why?
sounds fun

that's kind of part of it though. It looks like ass but it's pure and cute. I hated it the first episode, but by the end of episode 3 it really kinda grew on me.
shiggy diggy
i think i've heard of that, what's it about?

I still wish HGSS fixed the level spread after Ecruteak, but I suppose that's hard to do without destabilizing what nonlinearity Johto's had since the GBC.

Seriously, he went from an "I hope you die sooner than later" character to an "I'm sad to see him go" sort. And boy did he and Machi end things with a bang.
>Tells Dung Beetle to fuck himself.
>Lets Dung Beetle warp him around as a distraction so Machi can kill her older brother with Ushiro's handgun.
>Makes sure the final battle is in a place no one will get hurt.
>Fights a 30 hour long battle against the final enemy.
>Self destructs Zearth as a final fuck you to everyone, including the people hoping to economically benefit from how it worked.
>No successor, no robot, and fifteen battles won means their Earth never has to compete again.
>Imouto who watched every battle from the cockpit besides her brothers (he didn't want any risk of her being hurt) can tell her Onii-chan's, and everyone else's, story.
You weren't the best of them, but you shaped up. F indeed.

See if you can replicate how Dann here looks if you've got interest. I'm curious as to how it might look built out of Lego.

I like that show myself, but now you've done it.

Everyone else is between level 40-42. I seriously have no clue how Kadabra leveled up that fast.

I know the US really forced countries not to legalize for a long time but I cant see them doing that now considering how many states have it legal here.
How does bear taste?

Thats all the fucking hippies fault

Oh thats pretty neat tbh

Kadabra can pretty much handle itself once it learns Confusion, which generally means it's not an Abra anymore. Elemental punchs give it some great coverage in Gen III (being that it can learn all three and they count as Special back then), but that requires Emerald AND Battle Frontier, I think. Or at least breeding them onto an Abra as egg moves and trading.

Clefairy is fun. Cosmic power plus a healing move. Can steamroll teams.

Yeah kinda afraid buffing the enemy trainers levels will make that worse too.

Pokes have different experience curves.

Lol Dan.

It looks simple enough and I have a good idea of how I could do his tubes but LEGO is deceptively tricky to get looking decent when you're doing less than a 1x1 brick scale with clips and rods.

Especially since you can't force or wedge them together like you can IRL

weigh b4 that tbh ris

See, if a state legalizes it its still federally illegal. As in the ATF updated form 4473 to mention that weed is still illegal federally. Whereas weedman wants to make it federally legal thus breaking treaties on controlled substances.
Like pork, has to be cooked the same as pork due to both having the same bugs in em.

That too

Did you make a nice fur coat?

It's not a huge issue if you use the same mons for the whole main game, but if you have to train anything new prior to the elite four, you're stuck with lower than average wild levels, and trainer rematch are mostly when they want them.

Which is fine with me. The black market is more accessible than what Ontario MPs proposed for our province.

No exposed genetilia or nipples, safe for work in my eyes

Humans are dying out and these retarded gnome/fairy things are a rising civilization. It follows the pink haired girl's time as an ambassador of sorts.

That's true. But Kadabra's experience curve is average at best, which is why I'm surprised it's level 48 before Cinnabar. exp. curves is also why I like Altaria, as it's a dragon with a really fast exp. curve, only needing 600,000 exp to reach level 100.

Gave the pelt away to someone who could use it. My SS parka is far warmer than that shit.

Good thing about randomized runs is if I find an area with a lot of legendaries to fight I could maybe power level easy.

Oh right, aren't they going to only allow like 1 or 2 stores in some areas or something

but how are you supposed to kill anything? I guess it has an attack move too?

Huh, sounds interesting. Is it one of those "cute-dark" shows or is it more just cute?

Power leveling pokemon seems wrong to me.

30 for the entire province. We have more than 30 dispensaries in my town, let alone Ottawa or Toronto

Just cute.

My randomizer lets you adjust experience curves and also max level to evolve so that dragons and other fun stuff are actually useable before elite 4. Its nice.

Is it a repro?

Yeah some steel move that has a chance to buff atk actually.

I rarely do it, its a nice option if you find something really fun though

The one I wear around the bush is.
I guess

I want to go to a dispensary so bad. Would be so neat to have all those weird kinds of things to try.

Where can you buy those

That's what traded status and a Lucky Egg are for. To bad Chansey's are such chickenshit little bitches, and even then are rare and only have a 5% chance to have the egg.

that's some nice jiggle.
Is that from an OVA or something?

Oh nice. So that, plus Def + Sp. Def. boost and then healing? That's pretty potent.

Yeah, the Original Seven are kind of odd mechs in how they're named. Dann of Thursday there even has an activation call of "Wake up, Dann…" Also a neat smattering of robots and control types from different sorts of mecha substyles.

At the front. The man is an autist.

I honestly never had traded pokemon, never anyone to trade with.

Yeah and I forgot its ability means it doesn't take damage from poison/tox or burn either so

DS era made it a lot easier, due to built in wifi connectivity. Though the WTC was still a bitch and a half with 90% of people trading shit for legendaries.

damned nice

yeah I hated those WTCs

You too

That plus slowbro are my two favorite pokes to use. Defensive playing is fun.

They're alright. The one I go to has no frills, but it's pretty cheap.
I kind of want to get some more, but I also want to take my CFSC sooner rather than later.

Not that i know of.

Still found the occasional worthwhile trade there (Shiny Porygon Z for a an Octillery), but yeah, direct trades with people contacted online were much better. And then in Gen V there were even user-run distros.

Once I get around to watching DB and DBZ, should I watch any of the movies as well?

I never implied that dumbass.

Highlander!

CFSC?
I'd just like to try those vape pens they got now. And some edibles.
Only things dealers here every had besides regular flower was like a couple kinds of weird hash every once in a while.

I stopped before the DS era. Sounds terrible though.

was is los

His mandatory can own a gun class in leafland. It can be challenged.

DS era was decent if you knew the right games (DP sucked compared to Platinum), and the physical/special split did a number to improve things. I suppose that's my own opinion though, and I know there's a lot of people that claimed Gen III was the end of quality. But yeah, the wifi center really needed some better attention to detail in what people could ask for.

Lös is loose snus not in a baggy. Seems gross so haven't tried it.

Canadian Firearm Safety Courses. Need to do one in order to get a personal acquisition license aka get my funs
And vaporizers are pretty good. I've got one.

Pretty good amigo

o-oh

but why would you ask that in the first place then? Why WOULDN'T you be able to farm him if he shows up for expeditions?
I'm confused.

I had a volcano thing at one point. I mean those ones that use the liquid like a vape though

Wheres the cute girls

Might as well drop an mp4 I made of a song earlier.

Maybe the Bardock special? Though that might be more OVA than movie. I forget which.

I was asking if it's you can just go after him after the quest or am I too weak?

It's been a year since I've watched it. I could be wrong. Something tells me that happened relatively early in the season.

Oh. Gross.

I wish I could make work go by faster.

The Bardock special was one of the two OVAs, the other one being about Future Trunks.

Oh, so was the movie about him the time travel one?

Kill me

(checked)
They seem neat though. No smell and stuff

oh, I thought you meant something else.

Its ok. was is los is whats up in german.

I think the last one I played as leaf green, would it be worth it to get back into the game in this day and age?

Isn't the w like a v in that. I barely remember highschool german at this point.

Well, mechanically, I think the DS ones hold up well. Plots and Pokemon spread/designs have long been divisive though. The Unova games though have really good music for main series Pokemon.

That was another special entirely. I heard it's pretty shit though. The entire thing is a "what-if" story about Bardock getting sent back in time when he got killed by Frieza's death ball, fighting Frieza's ancestor, and going super sayian mid battle, making him the original super sayian.

Emerald, Platinum, HG/SS, and Black 2/White 2 are the only good ones after Leafgreen, Although if you care about story in Pokemon you should play Black/White 1 before Black 2/White 2.

The franchise goes really downhill after gen 5. BW2 were perfect in my opinion

The Orre games are also pretty decent, albeit not main entries. Also hear good things about the first two PMD generations, but I can't claim to have played them yet myself.

Yeah, W is pronounced as V. I still do it with english words and it fucks my day up. Vat is up etc etc.

Seems like I have a shopping list to give someone then. Didn't B/W bomb though?

hnnnnnnng

Do people call you a nazi or a vampire more often

Yeah, the first black and white were pretty underwhelming

Not in sales, certainly. It just has a pretty limited post game, and the Battle Subway isn't a good substitute for the Battle Frontier.
Don't, unless you mean a flash cart. Platinum alone is like $40 where I live unless you get lucky (the way I did), and HGSS are up to $60 or so here. $100+ if it's got the Pokewalker and outer box. The Unova games are cheaper though at around $20 or so.

I liked them, but then again, I also liked the Orre games for being more plot heavy takes than the usual gym leader/elite four affair. B2W2 does indeed offer a lot more though.

I wasn't going to go outside the mainline games, but the Orre duology is good as well. Just play Colosseum first, as Gale of Darkness makes it difficult to go back to Colosseum. Also Colosseum's post game is the only one I never finished, if only because it goes on forever.

Honestly you're better off emulating them, unless you're a collector/buyfag.

On a related note, I'm not sure why Nintendo seems to have opted against printing more HGSS, even back during the time the DS was in. I mean, I doubt either are actually rare (no Pokemon game but Box is, and that's more utility than game), but Gen II nostalgia mixed with Gen IV mechanics/audio/graphics is a powerful thing.

Never been called a jew before, most people just think I'm eccentric with my hugo boss and living innawoods as is. I'm apparently a local legend or some shit. I don't pay attention to the locals.

I got cash and someone who'll go shopping for me, downside is it would be all in jap. Anyway thanks.

I enjoyed them, and if I recall, EBOLA NlGGER came from one of the Orre games so I can't hate them.

On my flight home from nippon this little jungle asian woman asked if I was jewish cause of my giant beard, when I was like fuck no she seemed relieved. Then asked if I was a veteran. She was silly.

Well, if you know moon, I suspect you could probably get them cheaper, even with import fees or such. I mean, I've heard Japan has a better "keep circulating those games" used game market, so you can find stuff pretty cheap there that goes or a lot here, and not just from differences in print sizes.

right here

Oh, eh you probably could, especially if you've already fought him in the story. It just depends on your skill and your gear amigo

nice trips
oh well then

Gen 4 a best tbh
Pokemon Platinum the best one

Ravioli Ravioli don't lewd the dragon loli

Lolis are only for lewd though.

Theres a reason they were driven out of every country they wormed their way into for 2000 years

What's the best hair color for a girl?

Most asians tend to be wise on those sorts. I mean the one day I went out people just wanted pictures of me in my uniform.

I wouldn't have to deal with import fees. That magic gift tick box is wonders.

Platinum definitely has what I'd consider the best Gym Leader rematch format. Fuck having to acquire phone numbers at certain days and times, and then call them to schedule at other certain days and times. Meanwhile you got a nice "bar" sort of format in Platinum and they just show up there to chill, two or three at a time, at random every day.

why don't you have a seat

Yeah, I really liked that about it.

They haven't had 80 years of "never forget the 60 trillion" drilled into their heads so

i a gud boy dindu nuffin
mo money fo dem NEET programs

I disagree but I'll respect your opinion

No

Yes

They also have their local variety of greasy slopes.

Worth it

Plus jews are creating hybrids with them now too

shieeeeeeeeeet

if platinum didn't exist, gen 4 wouldn't be my favorite one tbh. I just liked Platinum THAT much. Gen 3 is a close second for me.

I'm going to bed.

I'm close to sleep myself
Cya next time fam

das rite

Finally finished typing out a whooping 42 pages, and is just for one path in this game. Now I have to play the SAME route over and hopefully get the same path, so I can proofread that shit. Man this shit is not easy.

g'night

I admire your dedication to this project.
Hows your editing video skill?

Sounds like a good idea

Platinum was great, DP got me to quit Pokemon for a good while though. The praise that hgss gets confused and infuriates me though.

Later

Cya next time user

I didn't like HGSS as much as I did the OG games tbh
later user

I have no skill, but since it's a visual novel, there are a lot of silent parts with text and no music so I can just cut from those parts if I have to. Ideally once it's translated, I would just have to read it while playing the game. So I'd like to get that done. First I'll do a short video just talking about the game. Gotta set up a Jewtube channel first; I don't want to use the one I use for watching video because it has a lot of "hateful" video/channels that I liked or subscribed to - not to mention so of my comment haha

Its hard for me to go back and play the originals without the physical/special split. Which sucks because those are the ones I have the most nostalgia for.

Yeah gotta have a fresh channel used just for this. With a catchy name and logo and shit

Welp, I think i'm gonna split to go play some sugu 2 or something. Have a good night lads.

ah I feel you there. It is kinda weird now not having Physical and Special stats separated.

Yeah I'll think of something. I'd like to have the videos with the translation for the vns/sound novels, video with me talking about them and other games, and also so comment on contemporary gaming - maybe expand out. I think focusing on the weeb shit in the beginning is the best though. Just gotta keep my power level under check

Cya next time fam

Yeah and weebshit is always a good market.
Going to take a nap before I gotta go to the doctor, cya fam

Late dude I'll talk to you next time

Have you spent the daaaaaaaaaay her wAAAaaaAAAAAAAAy?

Benis